[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so this is just pitchfork from here on out, huh?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: cuckfork.png (810KB, 1303x936px) Image search: [Google]
cuckfork.png
810KB, 1303x936px
so this is just pitchfork from here on out, huh?
>>
better than the electronic shit they're into
they don't even review any rock music anymore
our tastes grew apart back in like 2008
>>
>tfw I had Pitchfork bookmarked for 8 years and deleted it a week ago
it hurts a bit, but there's no escaping it went to total shite
>>
>>61911986
>from here on out

They unashamedly turned into whores of the industry quite a long time ago. How come you haven't noticed until today?
>>
>>61912046
>hadn't*
>>
Hahahaaaba wow. Glad I dont click on their shit site anymore
>>
Future has to be one of the worst rappers I've had the non-pleasure of listening to in my life.

Of course P4k sucks his cock.
>>
>>61912102
He is truly horrendous, and it's bizarre that there are people here who defend him. Drake, Kendrick, Kanye, Chance, I get those. Future and Young Thug are so fucking shitty it hurts to listen to.
>>
File: p4k.png (4MB, 904x3100px) Image search: [Google]
p4k.png
4MB, 904x3100px
duh. also, you're a little late.
>>
>>61912163
Young Thug is still a small step up. But yeah, I'm right there with you.
>>
>>61912173
i still don't understand how it took her 4 years to find a "warn a brother" shirt
>>
>>61912013
>our
wew, all of /mu/ doesn't share your shit taste friendo
>>
>>61912696
mine and pitchforks ya fucking mong
>>
If you actually read the review it's pretty negative desu.
>>
>>61912720
ok
>>
>>61912740
I think OP was referring to today's album selections in general
>>
>>61911986
>7.2
Fucking hell. Does Pitchfork do nothing these days but go on DatPiff or WSHH, pick any goddamn mixtape and just give it a 7.something and call it a day?
>>
>4 out of 5 albums are the same genre
Wow I knew Pitchfork was bad but I'm not sure I've ever seen this.
>>
>>61912163
>chance

Nah, he's actually the worse. His voice, beats, lyrics, just can't stand that shit, and his fanbase of STI riddled molly popping druggies are fucking obnoxious.
>>
>>61912013
>they don't even review any rock music anymore
how is that negative
>>
>>61912102
>>61912163
You Hopsin ass niggas just don't get it.
>>
>>61912913
Hopsin sucks too shut the fuck up nignog
>>
>>61912046
/mu/ doesn't care about the site's blatant industry whoring as long as they're sucking the cocks of music that /mu/ enjoys, which is why you didn't hear any of this when indie rock and all that shit was the wave
now that it's hip-hop that's the next big thing suddenly all of this is a problem
>>
>>61912913
>>61912983
Even then, Hopsin is much better than future.

Future is literally the worst rappers in the mainstream rap game. Possibly since the turn of the century.
>>
>>61913004
Somewhat true, but if you think people didn't despise them in the times of Deerhunter cock-suckery, you're wrong. I was in several threads like this for indie bands.
>>
>>61913025
Hopsin is literally the worst rapper of all time desu.

Fly is the worst hip-hop song ever made.
>>
>>61911986
More like Cuckfork
>>
>>61913056
i mean obviously i'm speaking generally, it's not like there was nobody who was anti-pitchfork back in those days, it's just that there's a lot more of them now that the hip new genre is somewhat more contentious
>>
>>61912867
Yeah I'm not crazy about Pitchfork, but I've often enjoyed the albums in the 3rd to 5th slot. They're often artists I've never heard of in a variety of different genres. This is just silly.
>>
>>61913103
>worse than future

Get your head checked mate.
>>
>p4k

>>>/r/cuck
>>
>>61913134
Good point but did you ever see an 'Unbearable raceness of [genre]' article ten years ago?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.