[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

>>
cool.
>>
>>61892941
No
>>
I remember getting that cd from the library in 6th grade and my mom finding it and getting mad
>>
me on the right
>>
>dat george bush sample
>>
i never had a Disturbed phase AMA
>>
>>61893524
Same senpai

However I had the System of a Down phase desu
>>
>>61892992
tfw no patrician mom who gets angry at my plebness .
>>
>>61893524
it slipped me by too but I did have a faggy my chemical romance phase
>>
>>61893860

I feel like System of a Down was the most patrician relative to the other early to mid 2000's hard rock bands
>>
>>61893909

That's a lot worse desu.
>>
>>61893928
>>61893860

SOAD is good as fuck senpai
>>
>>61893928
>>61894062
>You will never be an edgy kid listening to politically charged hard rock/metal ever again

Not the same when you're an adult and have other things to worry about
>>
>>61894062

I won't argue with you, their first album is still one of my favorites.

Salsa and polka and all sorts of weird stuff in hard rock, its great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKHF-5nPcOs
>>
>>61893928

it's acceptable because you didn't say 90s

rock was shit in the 00s, electronic was where it was at
>>
>>61894161
Suite Pee is my fav
>>
File: MSI - FGWSSS.jpg (99KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
MSI - FGWSSS.jpg
99KB, 800x800px
Who here /post-ironicallyenjoyMindlessSelfInduglence/
>>
I was never a 13 year old girl so I don't.
>>
File: 1370752.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1370752.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>61894371

yes you were
>>
>>61894062
>SOAD is good as fuck
maybe if you're a rape victim
>>
>>61894371

>not wanting to be a little girl

what's wrong with you you fucking faggot
>>
4chan is an 18+ website. Please discontinue use immediately.
>>
CAN'T YOU SEE THIS IS THE LAND OF CONFUSION?

AH AH AH AH
>>
>>61892941
As crappy as a band that they are now, I can still listen to The Sickness/Believe albums today. Makes me feel like I'm 14 again.
>>
I never had a music phase

My only 'phase' was in middle school, when I listened to Pink Floyd and Talking Heads
>>
i own their first 5 albums, 2 digitally and 3 physical copies. i even got the rad asylum that comes in the little asylum case with the double doors.
>>
>>61894062
If you're the fat kid with glasses who sits in the back of the classroom and draws dicks on his desk maybe
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.