[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just found out that I hooked up with Grimes. I met Claire one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: claire.png (133KB, 300x313px) Image search: [Google]
claire.png
133KB, 300x313px
I just found out that I hooked up with Grimes. I met Claire one night at a party back in 2007 when I was going to McGill. We went back to my dorm in Solin and hooked up. She was pretty freaky to say the least. I've never listened to her until I stumbled upon the Kill V. Maim video on Facebook today. Wow, I'm surprised she made it this big.
>>
did she give you the ol' grime grime
>>
>>61892487
youre lying
>>
>>61892506
Not sure what this means, she did go down on me.
>>
pics or it didnt happen
>>
>>61892601
I wish, she was pretty weird. She tried to do some weird stuff.
>>
>goes on /mu/
>hasn't ever seen a picture of Grimes
>>
>>61892630
It was just one night, after orientation in the fall of 2007.
>>
>>61892487
What kind of...'freaky'?
>>
>>61892672
No, I have seen her. But I didn't ever listen to her beyond hearing Genesis and Oblivion on the radio. She looked pretty different back then. Much less glamorous to say the least.
>>
yeah. i got with Lauren from chvrches
>>
>>61892720
Did she have a mustache back then?
>>
>>61892617
>go to see Grimes live
>stand at the front because I like that
>crew guy comes up to me and tells me Claire wants to meet me
>he takes me backstage
>Grimes is there
>she tells me to sit down
>sits on my lap
>she obviously hasn't brushed her teeth or otherwise bathed recently
>the stench is unbelievable
>she forces her lips on mine
>I start puking
>puke all over Grimes
>she looks at me in disbelief
>suddenly she starts giggling autistically
>"ooooh, how did you know I was into that?"
>Grimes sticks her finger down her throat and pukes all over my crotch
>"yippee, again!" She screams
>she pukes once more
>I do not completely understand what is going on, but I know it's time for me to leave
>I run to the door
>she chases me
>"stay stay I want to play play! stay stay I want to play play!"
>she grabs me around the waist and starts kissing my body
>my torso is covered in lipstick kisses; not of roses but of puke
>manage to lose Claire after I throw her into a wall
>make a run for the exit
>manage to make it outside
>stand there catching my breath
>notice a member of Grimes' entourage staring at me
>she smiles and speaks
>"Ah, she gave you the old Grime Grime I see!"

that's what the old grime grime is
now answer the question it's important
>>
File: FattyMark.png (655KB, 602x599px) Image search: [Google]
FattyMark.png
655KB, 602x599px
I just found out that I hooked up with Mark Kozelek. I met Mark one night at a Mojave 3 show back in 1997 when I was going to San Fran on a trolley. We went back to Delores Park and hooked up. He was pretty monotone to say the least. I've never listened to him until I stumbled upon "War On Drugs Suck My Cock" on Pitchfork today. Wow, I'm surprised he ate enough to become this big.
>>
>>61892740
Haha, yeah she wasn't shaved down there either.
>>
>>61892487

cool story bro
>>
I had a threesome with Debut-era Bjork and Hounds of Love-era Kate Bush
>>
>>61892751
10/10
>>
>>61892751
Haha, no. Not that. But she did try to use a dildo on me. I was considering bailing but she stopped when I asked her to.
>>
>>61892751
She also kept begging me to hit her when I started undressing her, and, as she said, "make her bleed." I was a bit worried for her after that but I only saw her walking across campus a couple of times.
>>
File: toinfinitony andbeyontano.png (52KB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
toinfinitony andbeyontano.png
52KB, 400x260px
>>61892842
>>61892898
pls continue
>>
File: 1434420110745.jpg (27KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1434420110745.jpg
27KB, 400x386px
>>61892751
>>
>>61892921
Well, we were doing the deed on one of the tables in Solin in the dark. Oh yeah, and she kept telling me not to look at her for some reason and would slap me when I would.
>>
>>61892921
Then she turned around and asked me to put the dildo in her. It was all pretty weird for me, I was only a freshman and it was the first week so classes hadn't begun yet. There were a lot of strange things that happened that night. But I ended it when she wanted to invite some creepy guy from outer Montreal. I didn't want to die that night.
>>
>>61892761
overlooked post
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.