[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay guys, as you might have heard, the Patron Saint of Poth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: image[1].jpg (47KB, 248x330px) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
47KB, 248x330px
Okay guys, as you might have heard, the Patron Saint of Potheads, Redditors, and High Schoolers, Mr. Kanye West, is thinking about making a cover album of David Bowie tracks. Even though he can't even rap let alone compose an original pop song, he will be singing covers of David Bowie on this album.

If you're like me and you find the thought of an untalented plagiarist pissing all over the legacy of a superior musician to be repulsive and offensive, I'm going to need for you to sign this petition.

We won't be able to stop Kanye because his memerap fans will provide a protective bubble around his fat head as they always do, but we will be able to voice our opposition and let it be known that he is trash and will always be trash.

I hope to see your names on our petition, my fellow patricians. Memerap fans have taken so much from you already, don't let them take this also. Over 15,000 have signed this already. Please join us and help us send a message not just to Kanye but to all of memerap.

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/stop-kenye-west-recording-covers-of-david-bowies-music?source=facebook-share-button&time=1453150990
>>
Imagine him singing space oddity, it would be genuinely GOAT
>>
So wait, who are you going to send this petition to?
Kanye West?
Do you think he is going to care that some redditors don't like the idea of him making an album?
>>
>>61890775
We're sending it to the public. Kanye has admitted that he's illiterate and does not read, so there's no point in sending it to him.
>>
>>61890739
Grah'n cuntTROWL tuh mayjer TAHM
>>
i for one want to hear this album happen
>>
>>61890542
>bowie's death starts a kanye hate wave

(TPA)Butterfly effect right here
>>
File: 1453308418746.gif (871KB, 200x224px) Image search: [Google]
1453308418746.gif
871KB, 200x224px
>people complain about SJWs wanting to block the freedom of expression of people they don't like
>sign a petition to block the freedom of expression of people they don't like
>>
>>61890542
Kanye isn't even making the album lmao, it was just a tabloid headline
>>
We have freedom of speech in this country for a fucking reason. If we dont let him do it we are basically communists. Let the man do what he wants for fucks sake your stupid redditors
>>
>>61891600
>>61891585
Hey morons, freedom of speech ensures the right for us to criticize Kanye's idiocy, and we will do it with glee and legal protection. Read a fucking book, you guys are embarrassing yourself
>>
how many "post-"s do we have before ironic now? I've lost count
>>
>>61891790
Yes criticize him all you want, I hate the guy but you cant stop him from saying anything.
>>
>>61891597
>Taking the bate
>>
>>61891790
thanks for the info reddit.
>>
>>61891865
I can publicly say that I would prefer it if Kanye closed his mouth, I can garner support for my opinion, and I can demonstrate this opinion to Kanye and his memerap fanbase. This is what I'm going to do and 15,000 have joined me already.
>>
if he uses 808s-tier production and really reaches deep, it'll probably be great. stop pretending you cared about bowie before he died anyway.
>>
>>61891790
>criticize
>literally trying to force him to stop working on something cause of muh pedo god

It's fake anyway you moron.
>>
>>61890811
why would you want to stop it?
if it turns out to be great we have a great album
if it turns out to be horrible itll be a fun listen

literally win/win you fucking cuck, go back to reddit
>>
wow, this is so f*cking epic
who /r/4chan/ here
>>
>>61890542
>being this assblasted
>implying you even listen to Bowie
Probs some little shit that just started listening to Bowie since he died. Honestly, Kanye is making a smart move. He is hip-hop's eccentric with mainstream appeal so it's not like he's trying to cash in. I know this shit is b8, but it's getting pretty annoying T B Q H Family.
>>
jesus fucking christ, is Kanye mentally ill?

serious question. look at his clothes, look at yeezus, saying he will be president? now this?

I think ye might be legitimately schizophrenic
>>
File: 1453162873862.jpg (18KB, 601x338px) Image search: [Google]
1453162873862.jpg
18KB, 601x338px
>>61890542

So the cunt is literally cashing in on Bowie's death before the ashes have even cooled off???

Fuck this walking sack of shit.
>>
>Not wanting to see the shit show of "fans" saying Bowie's stuff is "ruined" because of Kanye.

Let Kanye cover Bowie. It's what the memegraduate would have wanted.
>>
Kanye's denied he's making a tribute album http://www.nme.com/news/kanye-west/90888
>>
Fuck Kanye
>>
>>61890914
Then Kendrick comes in:
Take ya protein pills AHH
Putcha helmet on AHH
>>
File: 3705655981_822fe83ea9.jpg (121KB, 337x500px) Image search: [Google]
3705655981_822fe83ea9.jpg
121KB, 337x500px
>>61890542
are you ok buddy?
>>
>>61890542
>kenye west
anyway, mr. west is ten times the man david bowie ever was

>bigger dick
>more bitches
>more drugs
>badass beard
>better music
>more relevant
>more creative
>more talented
jesus, and I could go on
>>
This gets me angrier and angrier the more I look at it

Fuck old niggers and their closed minded bullshit. If you don't like his music then don't fucking listen to it.

>it would be a sacrilege to let it be ruined by Kanye West.

Are these guys seriously autistic? People do shitty covers of great songs all the time, it's not like it fucking affects the quality of the original. Triggered as fuck 2bh
>>
>>61895656
>bigger dick

Yes, Kanye is definitely more the tool than Bowie ever was.
>>
Don't do things I don't like >:((
>>
File: a computer.jpg (68KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
a computer.jpg
68KB, 431x450px
>>61890542
>my fellow patricians
>cares about Bowie
>>
File: bait.jpg (13KB, 176x260px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
13KB, 176x260px
>>61896833
>>
Literally who gives a fuck

Anyone can record a tribute album. I don't give a fuck if Kenny G wants to do a Bowie Tribute, it's not like I have to listen to it
>>
>>61896902
not even a little bit
>>
>>61896986
this couldn't be more b8
>>
ITT NEET's sperg over an individuals boundaries of creative expression. Get fucked.
>>
>>61897045
still no
>>
>>61891790
:(
>>
>>61890542
He's done it before without permission
http://ultimateclassicrock.com/king-crimson-robert-fripp-quits-music-business/
>>
>>61897190
See, what I don't understand is that when you look at the comments of that, one of the people on it mentions how there's now more reason to hate Kanye, but most of the article isn't even about Kanye
>>
>>61890542

i hate kanye and dont listen to his music except for one offs here and there, but i bet kanye's covers of bowie will be far more tolerable than bowie's himself
>>
>>61897294
>one of the people on it mentions how there's now more reason to hate Kanye, but most of the article isn't even about Kanye
this is a page featuring pissed Fripp fans
of course theyre going to blame Kanye, as Fripp stated that the reason he fucked off was because of the music rights issue between him, his label and kanye
>>
File: 1442376391978.jpg (47KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
1442376391978.jpg
47KB, 680x583px
>>61891913
>>
A Kanye West David Bowie album would be as ill conceived as that Xmas Bob Dylan album. West is welcome to do it, and I'm sure pitchfork and co. would suck his dick for it, but it'll be fucking awful.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.