[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just listened to pic related. There's only three words in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1449937045598.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1449937045598.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
Just listened to pic related. There's only three words in the English vocabulary that even remotely describe my feelings towards it.

>Hella frea*king epic

You bros heard this jam?
>>
Just saw meme related. There's only three words in the English vocabulary that even remotely describe my feelings towards it.

>Hella freaking stale
>>
it's shit
>>
I don't know, it's just fucking Swans. Not too different from everything else they've put out.
>>
>>61882430
>hipster fucking shit
ftfy
>>
>>61882430
Isn't there meant to be something about hating the Jarboe tracks in this meme?
>>
/mu/ is so bipolar with its majority stance on anything desu

One day it's a masterpiece, the next it's shit
>>
>>61883375
Name me another Swans album (or another album from anyone, even) that sounds like this.
>>
File: big bear.jpg (185KB, 800x796px) Image search: [Google]
big bear.jpg
185KB, 800x796px
>>61884257
Pretty much the same album
>>
>>61884194
ya I know. Swans has gone back and forth for a while, but like in October there was nothing but good things being said about swans, and now everyone immediately calls it shit. Pretty interesting
>>
>>61884148
only people with no taste hate the Jarboe tracks, it would not be the same with out them, It really sets the mood of the album and gives it this kind of feel that the music is showing you different narratives.
>>
>>61884362
he never said he hated Jarboe tracks. That's literally part of the meme
>>
>>61884359
It's crazy because back in October I didn't care for them and now they're one of my absolute favorites, what a shame I'm finally part of the club during the anti-Swans meme. I blame australia though.
>>
>>61882430
Just listened to "To Be Kind". Blew my mind desu.
>>
>>61884362
I like the Jarboe tracks, it's just that I remember this pasta having something about not liking them
>>
>>61884359
i like em tho
pretty sure there's still a decent number of swans fans on here
>>
>>61884194
It's almost like /mu/ is more than one person right???????????????????
>>
>>61884467
I get what you're saying but this place is so mob mentality about everything. Not 100% obviously but everything is in bursts of "yeah me too" regardless of actual opinion.
>>
File: DUDE WHAT.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
DUDE WHAT.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>61882430
>frea*king

what were you trying to censor here
>>
>>61884853
it's a meme you dork
>>
>>61884416
yeah the people who hate Swans right now are either contrarians for its own sake, fans who hate the p4k crowd who only listen to TBK and feel indie as fug (not that it is bad), or total fucking plebeians
>>
it's kinda boring t.bh
just a lot of buildup with no real payoff and the buildup isn't even that good
>>
>>61885801
That's exactly what a dirty pleb would say.
>>
>>61885801
sounds like you're a pleb
>>
>>61885895
>>61885931
probably but i just don't want to sit down and listen to a two hour long album that's mostly ~filler~ though and if that makes me a pleb, that's alright
>>
>>61885801
>t.bh
Stop bypassing the filters.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.