[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's a fantastic album that will never receive its due

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (116KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
116KB, 300x300px
Here's a fantastic album that will never receive its due on /mu/. Damn shame.
>>
>>61881860
GONNA RIDE THE WILD WIIIIINNND!
>>
Wow yeah, what a tragedy that one of the most overrated bands in the universe will not receive further unwarranted praise-fellatio
>>
HAHAHA GO BACK TO REDDIT YOU PLEB
>>
>>61882075
Just because they are rated highly doesn't mean this album doesn't deserve praise from you guys. By ignoring it you are giving a disservice unto yourself and just showing a lack of flexibility in taste.
>>61882163
That goes for you too.
>>
>>61882229
g o
b a c k
t o
r e d d i t
>>
>>61882251
Sorry. Been here since the great MPP Leak of 2009, which is probably longer than you've been here, I Don't plan on leaving.
>>
>>61882277
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>61881860
>generic, cheesy 90's rock
Yeah I think I'll pass on that. I like some parts of it but the parts I don't like are painful to listen to.
>>
>>61882374
Delilah is worth it all by itself man.
>>
>>61882384
I like the vocals, but it's just too synthpop-ish at times.
>>
>>61882460
Guess it might just be a little bit of rose tinted glasses for me. My mom used to play innuendo in the car all the time when I was a kid.
>>
Fuck all the haters.
Hurr Durr, dad rock!
Hurr Durr, singer is a faggot!

Fuck all y'all.
This is a damn fine album!
I there's anything wrong with this album it's that every Queen album between The Game and Innuendo totally sucked!

It's sad to realize that Queen remembered what made them GOOD back in the 1970s, and were starting to put out great rock and roll music again, and then Freddie Mercury dies of A.I.D.S.
>>
The only good song on this thing is the title track, which lasts way too long. I mean, why the fuck did they include a flamenco part?
>>
>>61882636
most reddit post I've ever seen
>>
>>61882641
Steve Howe needed to be on a Queen album I guess.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.