[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw if Frank really wanted he could make a god-tier hip-hop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: pink guy.jpg (391KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
pink guy.jpg
391KB, 900x900px
>tfw if Frank really wanted he could make a god-tier hip-hop album but he will never escape his cancerous fanbase so he's gonna keep pumping out immature edgy crap like this
>>
Has anyone told this anon that Joji is making serious music at the moment?
>>
File: 28b.png (181KB, 397x350px) Image search: [Google]
28b.png
181KB, 397x350px
>>61863500
>attempts to make original channel being the exact opposite of edgy teenage "le memer" crowd
>accidentally becomes the thing he hates

why do people ruin everything
>>
His takoyaki-rap is really good
>>
>>61863539
>serious music

Like "trap dumplings"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AMRP9JTHlw
>>
>you will never hear Pink Guy over MetroBoomin or Madlib beats
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 262x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 262x360px
>hates his fanbase
>continues to shit out more garbage videos to please his fanbase
>then cries about how much he hates his fanbase
fuck filthy frank
stupid attention whore
>>
>>61863575
https://soundcloud.com/chloeburbank
do your research
>>
File: It turned to shit.jpg (22KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
It turned to shit.jpg
22KB, 460x276px
>>61863539
He deconifrmed the joji album on his twitter, sorry anon
>>
What has Frank been up to recently?
I haven't watched him since his shitty internet rappers video.
>>
>>61863601

This was news to me
>>
>>61863611
haven't seen it, where did he say that? all he's done in twitter for a while is PROMOTING that mixtape, no signs of deconfirming.
>>
File: I1aq4nI.jpg (45KB, 585x430px) Image search: [Google]
I1aq4nI.jpg
45KB, 585x430px
>>61863664
There may be hope yet, these tweets are rather old, and I had no idea about the "Chloe Burbank" soundcloud
>>
>>61863590
fuck you i do what i want
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-19+at+02.39.17).png (59KB, 620x522px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-19+at+02.39.17).png
59KB, 620x522px
>>61863718
>
>>
>>61863757
prove it
>>
>>61863601
pretty bad desu famm
>>
You know, it's actually kind of upsetting. I've been following frank for a long time and see what he can do musically and really wish to see something more than silly stuff, doesn't have to be super mature, maybe even completely instrumental, but it could be so good!
>>
George's story is kinda sad, you can tell he's passionate about music but his antics on YouTube (created just for his friends and him) blew up, he became the person he hated (and has constant seizures now too) but has to continue shitting out terrible videos to appease his 13 year old /b/ fanbase, because he's financially dependent on people he hates

good beats though, too bad he will never escape the Frank persona
>>
>>61863500
no he can't he sucks.
dean blunt and ariel pink are one of the few people who can troll and still make great music.
there's nothing stopping him from making a new persona and releasing music on bandcamp or soundcloud
>>
>le rap is credible music may may
Fuck you /mu/
>>
>>61864093
>too bad he will never escape the Frank persona

He could, if he only escaped YouTube as a platform. Could be tough to make it into a career though w/o the exposure support of YT
>>
>implying it's the fanbase and not just him
he's a silly guy and he makes silly music it's natural
>>
>>61864240
Not really, have you ever seen his vlogs or that video where he revealed himself before having to take them down due to his shitty fanbase? The dude's just a normal guy who's been caught up in this Filthy Frank nonsense.
>>
File: Baudrillard.jpg (17KB, 299x222px) Image search: [Google]
Baudrillard.jpg
17KB, 299x222px
>>61863500

He's the Tom Green of youtube. He'll never amount to anything desu senpai
>>
I really enjoy what's on his soundcloud
>>
>>61864279
he should have called it quits at that vid
>>
>>61864281
Aren't you pretentious and 15.
>>
>>61864366
>thinking pic was related in any way at all

shiggydiggy
>>
>>61864281
I agree but damn that's harsh
>>
>>61864281
>>61864559
He's actually funny and witty, unlike Green. I don't know where you come up with this shit.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>61864281
>>61864559
>>61865096

But ask /tv/ about him. They think Freddy got fingered is a neo-dadaist masterpiece

Perhaps Joji has potential
>>
>>61863718
He has no PR skills from what I can see. Like, he's really just a dude. That's weird nowadays.
>>
>hip-hop
It's just sampling, what is so fucking impressive about it?
>>
>>61863590
His Frank character is funny, but it seriously pisses me off to see Joji bitch nonstop
>>
>>61863500
Immature? Yes
Edgy? No
>>
>>61863590
>>61866956
Where has he ever bitched about his fan base? Seriously I wanna know. The only things I've ever been able to find of him out of character were that video where he talks about having seizures and his interview with Fantano.
>>
this album is a masterpiece and frank is GOAT
>>
>>61867900
just go listen to his latest song, he dedicates about 3 minutes to it
>>
I fucking hate filthy frank
>>
>>61863614
a couple of his recent vids have been pretty gud especially the hair cake and pewdiepie tattoo
>>
Am i the only one that thinks George has multiple personality disorder?
>>
chef frank > filthy frank >>> pink guy >>> anything else
>>
>>61863500
>unironically saying 'edgy crap'
When and why did teenagers take over this board
>>
He's working on an album right now. Already released two singles-
soundcloud.com/chloeburbank

also he released an amazing ep as Raybaboon a couple years ago.
>>
Pink Guy's raps are really good and funny, Frank is really clever with his lyrics but I just can't take it seriously. I'm waiting to see he puts out with Joji, I loved the new tracks although I was hoping to hear some fresh lyrics but I can wait. I'm pretty sure it will be good
>>
>>61867874

>has a song called Kill Yourself
>not edgy
>>
>>61864008
>>61864158
You know, not to make him sound too great or anything, but I bet people said something like this about Ziggy Stardust, and then Bowie went up and ended it on-stage.

I could see him doing a real strong mic drop one day if he wanted to. I hope he does.
>>
>>61863500
>tfw you realize "Pink Guy" is a wordplay on "Pink Eye"
>>
>>61863500
That's what that faggot gets when he acts like a retard on bath salts.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.