[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i'm the best mayne >i deed it What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>i'm the best mayne
>i deed it

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>61844014
idk
>>
>>61844014
YOU NEED TO GO

TO THA FUCKING DETOW
>>
>Hes like rosie odonnel
>at a bisexual bridal shower

ive always loved that line
>>
See I'mma let you know who the best, by the hour

Just like Rosie O'Donnell, at a bisexual bridal shower
>>
>>61844014
look at this dude, he need to stay in the shade

ain't no wonder why he came out, he already in the gay parade
>>
>>61844014
He's the maynestar, what a legend. Makin that song knowing his death
>>
>>61844014
This young man is exclaiming from the depths of his heart all of his accomplishments and milestones, telling the listeners to acknowledge and respect his wide range of achievements.
"i'm da best mayne, i deed it" is the most intelligent unambiguous way of conveying his feeling of triumph and overcoming life's trials and tribulations that the devil has placed in his path. This man truly has done it.
>>
>>61844014
He means he's the best man, and he did it
>>
>>61844607
>>61844676
nice memes
>>
I got banned one for creating a similar thread

[Chuckberry.jpeg]
>Time for my breakfast
What did he mean by this?

Why doesnt OP get banned like i did
>>
YOU ALL REALLY KNO WHO DA BESS

BY DA HOUR

IT'S LIKE ROSIE O'DONELL

AT A BISEXUAL BRIDAL SHOWER
>>
>>61844014
I remember a time when this was one of the most funniest things I've ever fucking seen in my life.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 373x459px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 373x459px
>>61844077
>>
>>61845037
Same

>I said freakin yo
>>
just gonna leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLK2A25oqYE
>>
>>61845182
Amazing
>>
>>61845037
damn.. I would love to know what bumped it off the list
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj01QpTs4pY
Eli is a legend
>>
Eli Porter confirmed for the best of all time
>>
>>61846546
Did you think he was lying?
>>
THIS DUDE HE LIKE THAT
HE RANNIN FROM THE CAT
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.