[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mods/janitors will delete this thread because they are cucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1453067434580.jpg (533KB, 1350x1885px) Image search: [Google]
1453067434580.jpg
533KB, 1350x1885px
>mods/janitors will delete this thread because they are cucked memerap fans yet all the ones with Billboard pop and Bieber in the bottom are fine
>>
>>61832211
Hello reddit http://youtu.be/3HkxEkMWBMQ
>>
Maybe they wouldn't if you had anything interesting to say. Shame really, I like your image.
>>
i dont listen to one single artists on that picture
>>
>muh jazz and art music
If you want to be in that heaven then you better kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>61832249
And funk, and electronic music

>not even knowing all the people in the top section
>>
>>61832262
>electronic music
Not a genre
>>
File: step up.jpg (23KB, 567x522px) Image search: [Google]
step up.jpg
23KB, 567x522px
great thread op, off to a great start with the buzzword chain and victim complex

btw checkem
>>
Former opera singer/student here.

Get rid of this notion of classical music being superior than modern day music. This art form is subjective. Just because something is older doesn't make it better.

I think we live in an exciting era of music. We're seeing artists being unafraid to combine genres and styles and experiment freely. 2015 was an amazing year for music and Bowie's Blackstar kicked off 2016 pretty well.
>>
opera majors are the most retarded division in any school of music ignore this shithead
>>
>>61832211
Honestly remove sufjan and i'd probably agree
>>
who is 4th top row and 5th second row?
>>
>>61832371
joseph haydn and louis armstrong
>>
>>61832211
ok but in all fairness lana del rey really isn't that bad compared to the rest of them

also let me try ray charles miles davis duke ellington karlheinz stockhausen... louis armstrong? pls no bully
>>
>>61832363
he's the worst out of all of them
>>61832312
why do people who study music think it means their opinion carries more weight? wow you actually had to take a class and spend three hours learning what a time signature is you must be really gifted thanks for informing me blackstar is a good album
>>
>>61832418
I'm not stating that my opinion weighs more than others. I wanted to tell you my background because I spent a lot of time studying the classical composer in the picture.

Nothing is better than anything. Art is subjective. Hell, life is subjective. The way you view thinks can be completely different to anyone you meet on the street mate.

and also I knew my time signatures before I went to uni what am i some schmuck?
>>
>>61832360
Well thank god I said FORMER ;)
>>
>>61832274
Never said it was.
>>
>>61832418
>believing him
>thinking he's not making it up and just an underage memeraptard
>>
>>61832312
Regardless, they are still better musicians.
>>
>>61832211
Kendrick is farm from the worst shit that's out nowadays. Some of his song are actually tolerable.
>>
>>61832543
Good thing the technical prowess of the musician means fuck all about how good the music is. Might as well say Dream Theater are the best rock band.
>>
>>61832573
>a musicians talent is irrelevant when it comes to a musicians talent

counterpoint != guitar wankery
>>
>>61832677
I'm sure your favorite artists' talents are much better than my favorite artists', anon :)
>>
>>61832736
Whats the matter, your music is subjective argument run out when faced with objective qualities.
>>
>>61832758
>objective qualities
You've yet to bring any up though.
>>
>>61832767
>implying Young Thug could even spell counterpoint
>>
Growl's good, Grimes' good, McChurches' good, Kendrick's good, Kanye's a hack, Taylor's a hack, Del Ray's hack, dunno bout the rest, OP is a pretentious douche. You like classical/old music, we get it, I don't listen to european classical at all but I love indian classical music, that doesn't mean I can't also enjoy music being made in this decade.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.