[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music to listen to when popping a xanax

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8

File: 000090094.jpg (5KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
000090094.jpg
5KB, 300x225px
Music to listen to when popping a xanax
>>
fuck off, don't do drugs faggot
>>
>>61827741
Sorry mom
>>
>needing drugs to enjoy things

You fail at life.
>>
>>61827721
you'll just pass out.
>>
>>61827721
field recordings of you passing out and the next day not remembering anything
>>
le drug addict man Future
>>
File: 1453007157961.jpg (130KB, 738x926px) Image search: [Google]
1453007157961.jpg
130KB, 738x926px
>Taking drugs
how does it feel that everyone laughs at you behind your back
>>
>>61827831
>irony of this post
>>
>>61827801
Lol
>>
Let's do percocet instead.

I'm sure someone has something for that.
>>
>>61827831
>>61827799
>>61827741
these posts are made by people who still live with their parents and know that their paretns would kill them if they tried drugs. either that or they're too beta and faggot gay pussy to try some

faggots, drugs are amzing and enhance the music listening experience beyond your imagination. this post is projection, i am aware, but thats because i used to be like you calling ppl degenerates and saying "how the fuck does drugs enhance music listenig experince?" then i tried it and i felt bad about being a faggot like you are right now

it works, it makes music even more immersive than it already is to the point of chnaging what you previously thought about the medium
>>
>>61827831
shit tier bait
>>
what does xanax feel like? I've done ambien lots of times and it was fucking groovy as fuck but that's the only pill I've ever popped.
>>
>>61827978
It feels like you want to take a nap
>>
>>61827950
ughghggughg

i'm literally high and cringing
>>
Xanax is poison. Seriously, that stuff will ruin you. You're better off doing cocaine or opium than taking Xanax over the long term.

source: I work in healthcare and Xanax absolutely fucks people up. Pick a different drug.
>>
File: 1453007665298.jpg (110KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453007665298.jpg
110KB, 600x600px
>>61827978
Total relaxation with drowsiness
>>
File: 1434761599093.jpg (2MB, 8000x6508px) Image search: [Google]
1434761599093.jpg
2MB, 8000x6508px
>>61827950
>people who still live with their parents and know that their paretns would kill them if they tried drugs. either that or they're too beta and faggot gay pussy to try some
"if you don't make bad choices and a drain on society, you're not cool enough > : ^ ("
Ok thanks for that no one productive thinks that way
>>
>>61827950
That or they realize Xanax is a garbage-tier drug that only college freshman and sophomores do to ignore their parents and their grades.
>>
>>61828056
taking drugs is only bad if you're irresponsible and dumb with it. just like alcohol.
>>
>>61827950
I used scoff at the notion of druggies praising how drugs make music better. Now that I've tried drugs I think a fair comparison would be like watching films. Who doesn't like watching a good film? You know what's better than watching a good film? Having a nice beverage and snacks to munch on while watching the film. Does that glass of wine make the film better? No. Does slice of pizza make the cinematography better? No. But doing all those things together is very pleasurable and enjoyable. Same thing with drugs.
>>
>>61828014
what is your stance on psychedelics?
>>
ITT: Young faggots with zero life experience

Extremely rich guys are laughing at your pathetic life while snorting lines of coke and smoking blunts.
>>
>>61828280
most of them are fine. all drugs can be a problem if they're not used moderately; a few (meth for example) are always horrible. Xanax messes up the majority of people i've seen who are on it for any period of time. it either melts their brains to much or turns them into aggressive psychos when they can't get it.
>>
>>61828326
>everyone with money does cocaine and smokes fifty blunts a day

Lmao good one
>>
>>61828528
No, but a good amount of them do. And that shows that if you do drugs it doesn't mean you're an unsuccessful pathetic loser.
>>
>>61828583
>a good amount of them do

Is this guy serious? How delusional do you have to be?
>>
File: 1453090039648s.jpg (12KB, 250x180px) Image search: [Google]
1453090039648s.jpg
12KB, 250x180px
>>61827721
>>
>>61827950
>it works, it makes music even more immersive than it already is to the point of chnaging what you previously thought about the medium

makes you fall for literally any meme
>>
File: 71tOFUGVgOL._SL1205_.jpg (165KB, 1205x1200px) Image search: [Google]
71tOFUGVgOL._SL1205_.jpg
165KB, 1205x1200px
>>61827721
This. I used to listen to it all the time when I had an Ativan prescription.
>>
>>61828632
I was a drug dealer for a few years. Dealt coke, weed, and lsd to all kinds of rich white guys you would never think would partake in such a thing. They just don't go bragging about it like a bunch of dumb niggers.
>>
>>61828632
what are you 16 years old
>>
>>61827721
Juicy J - Blue Dream & Lean [song: Geeked up off them bars]
Viper - You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack
Violent Femmes - Self titled
Macintosh Plus - Floral Shoppe
Deltron 3030
Can - Future Days
A$AP Rocky - Live love asap
Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma
Tribe called quest
>>
>>61827721
Xanax is a shit tier drug
>>
literally any music sounds good off zans
>>
>>61829120
This
>>
>>61828757
>I dealt coke to a small demographic of coke users so I know the majority of people making 500k+ a year do coke

Top laugh
>>
>>61829408
well its this guys anecdotal evidence vs. yr non-existent evidence...
>>
>>61827721
How much xanax do you take? I take klonopin daily for anxiety, shit sucks nigga. 0.5 everyday. I feel like i'm gonna end up like a fucking junkie.
>>
>>61829701
dont take it daily only take it when you need it
>>
File: 1444950218434.jpg (70KB, 526x686px) Image search: [Google]
1444950218434.jpg
70KB, 526x686px
>having awful panic attacks
>have to wait until tomorrow to finally see a doctor for benzos

Music for the meantime?
>>
>>61827916
Y not both
>>
>>61827721
>com truise
>tycho
>little people
>air (specifically moon safari)

>needing drugs to enjoy music
>using xanax over ketamine
>>
>>61828528
>does cocaine AND smokes fifty blunts a day
Incorrect

>does cocaine OR smokes fifty blunts a day
Correct
>>
>>61829750
First off, I need it daily to not feel anxious. And second I started taking it for one month after a crisis and I've tried lots of time to quit, lowering the dose gradually, but I always have deep episodes of anxiety and depression. Shit sucks my mang. Thanks for the recommendation though, I know I fucked up.
>>
>>61829792
Drugs are for the weak minded.
>>
>Had a serious benzo addiction
>It made me feel like I was actually a good person
>Things didn't bother me
>It didn't make music any better
>Got to the point where I couldn't sleep without it
>I started taking more and more
>I'd wake up in the middle of the night and my heart would be POUNDING so hard I thought I would drop dead
>Quitting it was horrible. Non-stop anxiety every day. Didn't sleep right for months.

I still kind of miss it. I got an ativan script to fly this summer. They gave me way more than a person should need for two flights. I took a third of the bottle on the way there, a third on the way back, and spent a blissful afternoon zoned out on atiivan a few days after getting back. Even though getting off benzos was pure hell typing all this up makes me feel weirdly nostalgic. I'm an addict and I'll probably always be one.

Don't get started with this shit. It's not a recreational drug.

>>61829701
That's not going to cause any problems. If it gets to the point where .5 isn't working so you go up to 1, then you go up to 2 or you're taking more than prescribed you should start getting worried.
>>
>>61829909
Thanks bro, hug from the distance.
>>
>>61829842
ugh you're on /mu/ man

drugs are for the people that want to do drugs, nothing more, nothing less
>>
>>61829792
You're not getting a benzo script. You're getting SSRIs until they finally cave in. They will not help you either in my experience.
>>
>>61830121
I've never had any trouble getting benzo scripts written
>>
>>61830121

Well, SSRIs certainly seem less frightening in the long run. I'll take what I can get. Neither worked for you though? Shit man...
>>
File: image.png (251KB, 848x942px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
251KB, 848x942px
>>61827721
Ull just pass out after 20 minutes and not remember smashing a whole in your wall while yelling at the house plant for looking at you. I'm dependent on benzodiazepines and its fucking terrible. Don't go down that road. Smoke weed or drink fucker. Don't believe all the le poppin xanns rap may mays
>>
>>61828038

Why does this meme album get posted so often? Should I listen to this?
>>
benzos suck
>>
>>61830198
No. I'm going to be completely honest with you that SSRI's did not work. Only made my sex life a struggle and made me feel inhuman. Did nothing for my anxiety. I have heard effexor (spelling?)
>>
>>61830312
Shit I meant to say I have heard it works very well. IR benzos are dangerous though. Klonopin is the one thing that pushed me closest to actual death.
>>
>>61830203
>smashing a whole in your wall while yelling at the house plant for looking at you

the fuck? you sure you're taking benzos and not fucking angel dust?
>>
>>61830312
>tfw couldn't jizz while taking SSRIs

Not like I was getting any anyways.
>>
>>61828014
This man speaks the truth. Unless you want to have some withdrawls that can kill you, i suggest you dont fuck with that shit. Source: Spent 2 years on xanax from the head doc, quit cold turkey when my Dr. offed himself. Had seizures, shit was painful as fuck, not fun shit man,
>>61828280
The only thing i can say about the use of psychedelics is that once you open the doors of preception, they cannot be closed. That being said, they can be quite useful for self-exploration and consciousness expansion. I'm a big fan of microdosing LSD and just going about my day a handful of times a year. It's quite therapeutic.
>>
>>61830422
Ambien
>>
>>61830338
>tfw quit Klonopin cold turkey today
>>
>>61830508
If you were taking a significant amount you need to see a doctor immediately.
>>
>>61830478
The only bad part about ambien is the fact that the tolerance for it never really goes away. I used to love taking that shit and fucking about for like an hour or two before going to bed.
Takes like 5 of them to get me feeling that weirdness now.
>>
>>61830541
1 mg s day for two years
>>
anything by future
anything by sauce walka
anything by young thug
anything by famous dex
the list could go on
>>
>>61827721
https://soundcloud.com/pink-arty/xanax

Did a song about it few weeks ago
>>
>>61830508
yeah, friendo, you dont want to go into DT's.
I was on 4mg a day xanax for that amount of time and it wasnt pretty when i went cold turkey. Klonopin is strong, so i'd imagine worse DT's.
Wish i knew some alternative that could be procured legally to prevent withdrawal symptoms, but nothing comes to mind.
>>
>>61832164
On a side note, if anyone is going through opiate withdrawal, DXM in a dose of about 60-100mg will stave off the sickness, and wont cause physical withdrawal symptoms of its' own. Can't say the same for the mental effects, because it's a beast in itself when it comes to the mental symptoms of high dose long term repeated use of DXM. I think that mostly has to do with neuroplasticity and your body not producing it's own brain drugs.
>>
>>61827721
youre just gonna nod off like a junkie anyway so it doesnt matter
>>
just go to sleep senpai

and make sure that this an a occasional/special treat thing. I can't tell what's worse: the addiction or the withdrawal
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgmPFsvl_Ng
>>
>>61827721
Satanic / Hellish Industrial, that's what the withdrawal will feel like
>>
Considering using Klonopin daily for a few months (if my doctor lets me). If I just use maybe no more than 1mg a day (or maybe just .5mg) should that be okay?

I actually took .5mg daily for over a year in the past and I was fine. It helped. I just need to stop being a NEET. Life is terrible. I'm always so anxious. I think a benzo might help me. I already have a script, but not necessarily for daily use yet. And for some reason I doubt an SSRI will help. It's not a fair trial, but I took Lexapro for 1.5 months and felt nothing. Also don't want to get fat/not be able to cum.

I feel like a benzo should be safe as long as I don't keep increasing my dose? Advice? Maybe just for a few months until I can stop being a hermit, start a career, etc. Tbh weed helps, but i'd need to smoke it daily, stay stoned, and that's too expensive. Plus social anxiety = can't get a dealer. Also it's illegal where I live. Sooooo I feel like benzos are my best option.

I've been taking .5mg klonopin a day for 2 weeks and it's helping, though I think 1mg would be more effective. Gonna ask my doctor for that.
>>
>>61828259
Michael Gira in an interview:

How much of a role did drugs play in Swans' early days?

"None. Any role they played was negative and expunged very early on. Alcohol might be a different matter, but I was a construction worker, so I drank beer after work. Put it that way [laughs]."
>>
xanax is such a shit tier drug

it feels okay but it makes you act completely retarded (like way more than alcohol or pot) and you usually feel like shit afterwards
>>
>>61827721
jerk off
>>
listen to Sugar Plant - Happy
>>
>>61827721

drone and ambient senpai

https://rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=album&year=alltime&genre_include=1&genres=Drone&include_child_genres=t&include=both&limit=none&countries=
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.