[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Talking to girl in class. >Start talking about music.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 0OS0UpA.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
0OS0UpA.gif
47KB, 306x469px
>Talking to girl in class.
>Start talking about music.
>"Oh, I love metal and rock!"
>Get excited, thinking she might actually like something decent.
"Me too, whats your favorite bands?"
>"BVB, Suicide Silence, Gorrilaz, and The Ramones, and Nickleback!"
>mfw
>>
You are not old enough to post on 4chan.
>>
>>61824938
Your problem is you get your hopes too high. Lower your expectations in humanity and you'll be ok
>>
>>61825011

Can't be said any better.
>>
>Gorrilaz
>bad

pick [spoiler]we're not on /v/[/spoilt]
>>
File: IdentifyingHeresy.jpg (137KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
IdentifyingHeresy.jpg
137KB, 500x661px
>>61825096
>Gorrilaz
>not bad
>>
Wow, your life sounds really fucking tough dude.

Wait till you start dating one and they rip your heart out of your chest and show it to you before you die

Fuck you faggot
>>
>>61824938
>Nickleback

almost believable, went a step too far there
>>
>>61824938
If she's cute you should put up with her taste. Sounds bubbly, she might be a nice gf. If you miss this chance you'll probably be a virgin til your 22 and she will probably be a 4/10 and so will you.
>>
>>61825174
This. Stop being such a sperg. You're never going to meet someone your 100% compatible with you degenerate fuck
>>
>>61825142
Hey dude, you ever kiss another man on the lips before?
>>
>>61824938
>"Suicide Silence, Gorrilaz, and The Ramones, and Nickleback!"

All great bands

Put aside your music critic pretentiousness and fashionability, accept that all of these bands would be fun to listen to when chilling with nobody watching
>>
>>61825236
Im not opposed to it, pucker up bitch
>>
>>61824938
But Gorillaz is good! Show her some music you like and who knows
>>
>>61824938
Girls are just something to put your dick in. Stop over thinking it.
>>
>>61825116
Gorrilaz aren't bad, but you don't say you listen to metal and rock, then name Gorrillaz.
>>
>>61825276
girls get bored quickly talking about music if their not a [music genre]-head. Most only really care about pop culture and social media
>>
>>61824938
You no liek ramones?
>>
>>61825377
dubs is truth
>>
>>61825377
Fuck this place, fuck all of you
>>
>>61826185
Are your tits perky?
>>
>>61826185
How is he wrong?
>>
>>61826185
yeah you'd like that, wouldn't you queer
>>
>>61826431
cant handle the truth
>>
>>61826185
tits or gtfo
>>
>>61824938
>Basing compatibility on superficial things such as music preference
>>
>>61824938
>>Talking to girl in class.
>>"Oh, I love metal and rock!"
>>Get excited, thinking she might actually like something decent.

FUCK off
>>
>>61827777
>7777
G O D L Y
>>
>>61824938
>"Oh, I love metal and rock!"
>Get excited, thinking she might actually like something decent.
It's 2016. Her response was metal and rock. Why the fuck would you think that?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.