Protect Tzuyu Edition
(Why do black girls act like they know about East Asian politics? baka)
holy shit have we talking about whats happening to chewy here yet?
>[Exclusive] Tzuyu controversy gets worse... Twice videos deleted from Chinese site
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+2,830, -89] China may be big in size but they're acting small minded
2. [+2,623, -83] Talk about an overreaction... what is so wrong about a Taiwanese kid holding a Taiwanese flag.. they're being so pathetic about this
3. [+1,934, -53] With the way they're acting, they're only going to turn Tzuyu, a young kid, against them
4. [+1,782, -48] What political affiliation would a 16 year old kid have... I feel bad for her
5. [+235, -15] I guess K-Pop is indeed growing in China... they're causing all this fuss over a girl group member, not even a politician... I was thinking JYP finally hit jackpot with Twice but now this scandal happens.. I hope the members band up together for Tzuyu!!
6. [+217, -16] There's only one solution to this... and it's for the group to get huge in Korea and find ways to reexport
7. [+195, -12] I can't believe they're acting like this over something she did without any intention on a variety show..
looks like our girls came out of ISAC alive
Posting NB from 2 days ago.
Things have improved a lot.
China has aired Twice videos again and is banning Tzuyu-hate speech online. And Huang An is getting BTFO in China right now.
take it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMmEmPVWuxQ
I wish there was a sure way to support her.
chewy confirmed chicago's girl, you have all are nigger gang members at your disposal.
no he's kinda right, lot of chinese are still calling for chewy to be removed.
>JYP Entertainment squashes rumors of Tzuyu contract buyout + schedule unchanged
Article: Taiwanese company claims, "We will buy out Tzuyu's contract" for 3.6 billion won
Source: Sports Chosun via Daum
1. [+812, -12] This poor girl's just being knocked around, I feel so bad for her
2. [+694, -47] I didn't even expect anything better from Park Jin Young. Watching him force a 17 year old girl to make a public apology like that just made me feel like I was watching an IS execution video.
3. [+566, -16] Tzuyu, find strength... caught between the fights of adults ㅠ_ㅠ stay strong.. ㅠ I'm sorry we couldn't protect you
4. [+144, -8] A Taiwanese is a Taiwanese, they are not Chinese. JYP had no right to force her to apologize. If JYP doesn't know what to do with her, then return her to Taiwan.
5. [+133, -9] Park Jin Young, truly amazing of you to force a 16 year old girl to change her nationality like that. Who would trust you enough to want to be a singer under you anymore?
Article: JYP reps, "Tzuyu's contract was bought for 3.6 billion won? That's an unfounded rumor"
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+127, -43] To all the people putting Park Jin Young down... do you think you could make a different decision in the same situation? JYP is not only made up of Tzuyu and Twice but many other artists who are being affected by this. I feel bad for Tzuyu too but I don't think Park Jin Young should be blamed for this.
2. [+114, -48] Anyone in the face of money becomes as greedy as Park Jin Young
3. [+84, -43] Park Jin Young chose money in the end...
4. [+20, -3] JYP's in a pickle. Keep Tzuyu and China will be a problem, throw Tzuyu away and public sentiment will turn against them.
5. [+9, -3] I wouldn't be surprised if JYP cut Tzuyu like they did ti Jay Park with 2PM despite 2PM fans boycotting it.
our girl mina has been crying her eyes out with her.
I'll "fix" whoever made her cry, they won't get away with it
looks like the misunderstood what anchor meant
No, that's not what you think. I wanted to say that I also like ChoA..she is funny
What happened to archery, or is that tomorrow?
>Sungyeol makes an instagram account a day after Gyu
She's natty you cock sucker. She's probably secretly half-Filipino or something.
He's having a press conference in a few weeks, because the Chinese image overall is getting damaged all over the world,not sure if that counts as btfo as that anon was saying, maybe he'll apologize.
Never mind archery is in, I didn't read the comment properly
That's not what I want
minah has one of the best and cutest voices and tummys in all of asia
did you get that contrarian opinion fresh out the box? you can say jessica was a good vocalist (although i personally think she had a weak voice) but you can't say taeyeon can't sing, and i fucking hate taeyeon.
sly drunken fox~
how can people forget that two members won singing competitions to get on the team?
I like this one too. Taeyeon (even with her weak english at the time) still drags the two guys vocally around the studio.
basing someone's vocals off a performance with choreo is fucking retarded. listen to her actual live vocal performances. I'll try to find some of taeyeon but i might be here a while...
again, you're getting concept and talent mixed up.
these are some of the strongest female kpop singers at the time. Even with the weak position she was given, she was more than holding her own. you can see her itching to do other's high notes.
and if you're the one who thinks Jessica is a better singer, you're getting natural registration and talent mixed up. Jessica was a dancer not singer when SNSD debuted.
word. but lewd posting about idols is highly recommended here.
hmm yeah no. none of those are as impressive as the luna performances i linked. that song was manufactured to highlight the best attributes of her voice by repeating the same hook, she never challenges herself vocally anymore. where are the ballads?
Well I'm just glad kpg didn't fall for the Luna meme. I personally love DIA for her color and projection
No, Sunny has the lowest natural registry and Jessica had a higher registry. Taeyeon's registry is low too but you can't tell because she has rediculous range. She could vocally sing everyone else's full range and then some ... but you'll never see that with offically SNSD stuff
Y'all niggas shut up now.
Let's talk about something important.
Why is Mina unable to adjust to the KPOP life? She's always depressed and timid. What makes it worse is that the two other Japanese members seem to have ostracized her. She only gets along with Chaeyoung the youngest member in the group, who is also on the shy side.
Momo has adjusted to the KPOP life better than anyone.
I thought Sana would be a bundle of energy but she's quieter than I thought.
i think kpop made me gay
i'm catching myself only shitting guys these days
fucking hell you're swerving more than paul walker.
luna has sang songs live that are classics to the korean public and done them really well. most of them are ballads that are not just a hook repeated like in I or in 4 Walls. that's why those songs are not a good measure of an idols vocal capabilities.
why is taeyeon not on Immortal Song 2 or King of Masked Singer?
Cringe material/10 Not even going to judge him or compare him to Bacon or Chen. Irene is good.
finding out what's really between them...
still ducking the question lmaooo
>known for ballads
>can't even find one from the past year or so
>her awards show performance
>she's performing "I"
not an argument
if it's really rigged to make her look good then surely she'd win everytime???
its funny because they're both manfaces
and you are ducking my question
>if it's rigged
making her look good doesn't automatically mean she'll be better than the other person you absolute fucking retard
seriously put your name back on so i can stop seeing your stupid posts
> Taeyeon not on immortal song 2 or Masked Singer
... she's one of the most sought after vocal talents in Korea ... she's past the 'look everyone, i can sing' part of her career. Besides, her voice is pretty distinct. One one's not going to recognize her in Korea.
Yeah it totally isnt gay when your cock pulses as someone replies to your kfap post.
Totally isnt gay when you post about how you blasted to some girl in a thread filled with other guys.
U da straightest
i am not ducking anything, if you mean why does it matter when the performance is from the answer is pretty obvious, otherwise we'd be talking about bada and other vocalists from the past.
no matter what you think sm are doing to make luna look good on live shows, she's still at the end of the day performing a classic ballad that everyone in korea will know and doing it justice. that's a million times more impressive than performing a song like I or 4 Walls.
Luna has an equally as distinctive voice and people recognised her pretty fast too. She still went on the show anyway. Immortal Song 2 isn't about hiding your identity but she's literally never been on it.
>otherwise we'd be talking about bada and other vocalists from the past.
no, we are clearly discussing taeyeon, and unless you are implying that she somehow got worse with time then you are even dumber than i originally thought, which is saying something