[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it worry you that most of the people on /mu/ are just people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: hLiPPMvrbn4w8wkN.png (13KB, 90x91px) Image search: [Google]
hLiPPMvrbn4w8wkN.png
13KB, 90x91px
Does it worry you that most of the people on /mu/ are just people from this place now?
>>
what place?
>>
>>61817848
r/lerwronggeneration
>>
>>61817825
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
>>
It's been that way for a while, sadly. I'd actually say that they're partly responsible for the poptimist/waifufag takeover of /mu/ a few years back.

Their taste in music is really bad, which is funny considering that their community was birthed from making fun of kids with bad (but better) music taste.
>>
that explains it
>>
>>61817825
It's hard to imagine /mu/ without the lwg poptimism and memerap, honestly. So no, it doesn't worry me in the sense that it's any inconspicuous fact that this board is mostly underage teenage redditors.
>>61817910
This
>>
I don't really care desu
Ever since 2011~ I've only been coming here to post in share threads and keep up with leaks/memes.
>>
>>61817966
gross
>>
>>61818233
What else is even worth doing on this board?
>>
>muh /mu/ genocide
>>
>>61817966
>share threads
Do you have a torrent or mega-upload link to New Kingdom - Paradise don't come cheap
>>
>>61818328
>ubiquitous use of the word "genocide"
I bet you respond to TPAB race bait threads.
>>
>>61818317
if you contribute to meme then you're cancer
>>
>>61818381
That's why I'm here.
>>
File: orangeman.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
orangeman.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>61818386
its the internet nigga, who cares
>>
>>61817825
what worries me more are the newer new people that seem to be from /b/ and /r9k/ and think that need to enforce their hivemind and war against "normies" bullshit here.
>>
>>61818413
lol bitchass nigger
>>
>>61817921
>a few years back.
I never even once saw a mention of "poptimisim" until a few months ago and I kind of thought the waifufag thing sprung out of more people from /tv/ coming here
>>
>>61817825
I'd assume /mu/ has more overlap with indieheads whereas lewronggeneration is a bunch of tumblr poptimists who would jerk off to Grimes if they weren't ashamed of their sexualities.
>>
File: CAfEtUbUQAAq7eS.jpg (44KB, 599x655px) Image search: [Google]
CAfEtUbUQAAq7eS.jpg
44KB, 599x655px
>>61817966
>>61818317
>>61818328
>>61818470
>>61818476
>>61818766
>>
>>61818903
I've never been to that reddit board you guys are talking about and I jerk off to Grimes. What does one have to do with the other?
>>
>>61818953
Oh my... I just died a little inside... and not in a nice way.
>>
>>61818953
is there a more reddit thing to do than calling out others for possibly using a certain website?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.