[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Isaac Brock ever post on /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: Isaac+Brock+hat.png (707KB, 1200x716px) Image search: [Google]
Isaac+Brock+hat.png
707KB, 1200x716px
Does Isaac Brock ever post on /mu/?
>>
No, rapists aren't allowed.
>>
No, plagiarists aren't allowed.
>>
>>61810728
>>61810735
I don't understand the latter. Don't know much of the details behind the former.
>>
File: Kim Deal with it.jpg (17KB, 354x472px) Image search: [Google]
Kim Deal with it.jpg
17KB, 354x472px
>>61810754
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAJ4rtCSFMg

this list goes on
>>
>>61810788
I've heard more or less everything. Be more specific. I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>61810822
How is that not specific? Are you not familiar with the Pixies?!
>>
>>61810856
Considering damn near every band worth a damn in the nineties ripped off pixies I'm not all too concerned.
>>
>>61810856
I'm not. I listen over a decent spectrum of genres, but tend to be pretty narrow and selective. Lot of soundtracks.

What song(s)?
>>
>>61810872
>I'm not all too concerned.
That's exactly what he said.

and just look at how that turned out.
>>
>>61810881
oh so I guess you've never heard of a little potato wielding band called Built to Spill either have you?
>>
Hey, Isaac Brock here. AMA.
>>
>>61810921
How's your mom, dude?
>>
>>61810902
Listened to a few of their albums. Nothing really appealed, or particularly stood out. Though I could see a lot of musical parallels, or derivatives in Modest Mouse's stuff.

It's kind of unavoidable. Creating something truly novel is difficult, even if you can find the means. After you create this novel thing from within yourself, stripping out any influences you might have from elsewhere as best as possible, it probably ends up as one of those deals where you make something up only to find someone already gave it a name.
>>
>>61810921
Can you make more songs exactly like Pistol?
>>
>>61810934
>It's kind of unavoidable.
the court of law begs to differ
>>
>>61810932
Next.
>>
>>61810948
Not really. Unless it's an outright ripoff.
>>
>>61810952
oh, well tell her I said "Hi!"
>>
>>61810945
As an artist I try to stretch out from old projects. Short answer, no.
>>
>>61810963
its a fine line

which is best left to a jury of your peers to decide
>>
>>61810965
No.
>>
Strangers to Ourselves was as good as M&A.
>>
>>61810989
yeah never mind I'll see her next month anyways
>>
>>61810921
Just as a matter of proof, what did you say on stage when you played in Burlington? After you untangled that cord, live on stage, that everyone had so carelessly left to remain tangled.
>>
>>61811043
I swear I can almost hear the googling.
>>
>>61811036
AOTY 2015.
>>
>>61811092
top ten pls ty
>>
>>61811043
Why would I remember this, honestly? Lol

>>61811037
Whatever blows your goat kid.
>>
>>61811106
>Whatever blows your goat kid.
and now we've come full circle
>>
>>61811106
Because you told us to build statues of you and your achievement. Not just in one of the statue spots, but all of them.

We built them Isaac. The Flynn and memorial auditorium have been converted to statues of you and untangled cords.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.