[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

listen to this while im stoned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 41X51D6SMRL.jpg (20KB, 301x301px) Image search: [Google]
41X51D6SMRL.jpg
20KB, 301x301px
listen to this while im stoned
>>
Try listening:

Belzebong - Bong Thrower
Mars Red Sky - Strong Reflection
>>
>>61786706
>belzebong
my afro american
any simmilar bands?
>>
>>61786717
Bongripper - Satan

This one is my favorite:
Acid King - War of the Mind

Some stoner/death/doom:

Acid Witch - Swamp Spells
>>
Try this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86WxFYprDdo
>>
the "Stoned Meadow of Doom" channel on youtube has all the bands you will ever need to listen to in this genre
>>
not metal but check out this, it's got such a great, Boris-esque riff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRGHUeh7gcw
>>
>>61786717
Listen to Toner Low - III
>>
>>61786585
are you stoned right now OP? I'm about to listen
>>
>>61786585
DUDE
>>
>>61787073
WEED
>>
>>61786585

>that part where the gas turns on

orgasmic
>>
>>61787063
listen to it 10 minutes ago
>>
>>61787093
LMAO
>>
File: 2013_11_29_thanksfeeding_kur[1].jpg (16KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
2013_11_29_thanksfeeding_kur[1].jpg
16KB, 268x268px
The Angelic Process - Weighing Souls With Sand
Acid King - Busse Woods
Monolord -Vænir
Grand Magus - Monument
Winter - Into Darkess / Eternal Frost
Goblin Cock - Come With Me If You Want to Live

Essential weed/psychedelic metal for all kinds of different vibes and feels.
>>
You will never hear more thick guitar sound on any other album.
>>
File: Abandon All Life.jpg (2MB, 1717x1717px) Image search: [Google]
Abandon All Life.jpg
2MB, 1717x1717px
>>61787331
>what is Nails
>>
>>61787355
You're kidding right? That is a very thin sound and it's not even heavy music like stoner/doom is, it's fucking trash/punk and the general sound vibe is on par with Slayer, fast but weak, not slow and powerful.
>>
>>61787406
The guitar reverb is well-mastered on Abandon All Life, it's the thickest thing i've heard and i'm a huge fan of doom/stoner/sludge.
I could listen to all Electric Wizard discog without any problem but man, it's hard to swallow Nail's music all at once
>>
>>61787406
how do you define heaviness of a riff
>>
File: skullfuckflower.jpg (28KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
skullfuckflower.jpg
28KB, 355x355px
Skullflower.

Thank me later.
>>
>>61787636
By listening it and then determining if it sounds heavy or not.

Though I wasn't really talking about how they wrote those songs/riffs since I can think of many bands that have technically written more heavier music, but my point was that the mixing of all the guitars in the Dopethrone album is fucking beautiful, it sounds loud and angry as shit and you'll find nothing that can top it off in the genre.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.