[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I liked Replica, but what in the fuck is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: homepage_large.753fb3c9.jpg (26KB, 319x318px) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.753fb3c9.jpg
26KB, 319x318px
I liked Replica, but what in the fuck is this?
>>
>>61765876
Amazing
>>
>>61765876
Garden Of Delete
It's OPN's newest album
Considering you liked Replica you should give it a listen
>>
Garden of Delete
>>
>>61765876
stf u noob
>>
>>61765876
something different
>>
>>61765891
>>61765899

www.reddit.com
>>
>>61765876
His best album so far. You know I would before this album only be somewhat impressed by 0PN. Replica had some amazing samples...but that was all it had. R + 7 had some amazing synths...but that was also all it had. His older work had nice atmosphere...again, all it had. Basically all his work was one dimensional in having just one thing it did particularly well. GoD takes all of it and puts it together into one beast of an album, becoming that multi dimensional super interesting album we all knew 0PN was capable of. It's not as accessible/or listener friendly as his other albums (which makes sense because there's always so much happening.) The other most common criticism is that 0PN "sold out" by making beat oriented music, but the rhythm/percussion isn't there because he sold out it's there to be the foundation for all the other stuff that's just crazy that's happening on the album. I also think that it was even then pretty ballsy on him to not have a rhythm/percussion going the whole time on the album as is common for jazz fusion/minimalist/post-rock/electronic musicians to do so often usually so they can go crazier with the other nuances of the music.
>>
>>61765876
>I liked Replica, but what in the fuck is this?
Dan running out of presets to use ;^)
>>
OP could be talking about the album cover
>>
>>61765876
distorted digital demon angel
>>
>>61766018
www.4chan.com
>>
So far what I'm gathering here is "Its good because its different!" fuck you pitchfork drone faggots, OPN should have stuck to ambient music
>>
>>61766144
B8 it's good because it comprises of everything that is 0PN.
>>
>>61766144
>what I'm gathering here
I'm actually thoroughly impressed you managed to gather anything from this thread
>>
Jumpy techno BS
>>
>>61766144
Dan is to white for pitchfork. It's TMT drones.
>>
Distorted 90's bio-technical hypergrunge masterpiece.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.