[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not meaning to be a contrarian faggot or anything but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (248KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248KB, 1024x576px
I'm not meaning to be a contrarian faggot or anything but what is it about someone dying that makes people rush out to buy their music?

Pic related.
>>
maybe its because they have never truly given their music a chance or they never truly appreciated it. its also a reminder they even made music.
>>
>>61765449
I don't know, probably just curious kids that never gave the artist a chance. Among a number of other factors I'm not bothering to realise.
>>
Or it's memelords jumping on the tribute bandwagon because it's current. #bowie #toosoon #fuckcancer
>>
>>61765449
Fuck off you contrarian faggot
>>
most people never really listened to his albums and just know him from his hit songs
>>
>>61765449
the same reason people listen to music just because its new when there are thousands of years of music they have overlooked. people like being part of trends
>>
I didn't "buy" it.
I mediafired the fuck out of it to know what all the fuss was about.
>>
>>61765449

>tfw literally ran to the local record store to buy black star as is appeared and your post made me feel bad
>>
>>61766191
'Thousands of years of music'

Do you mean hundreds? People haven't been able to record for that long lol
>>
>>61766214
>to know what all the fuss was about.
fuck off newfag
>>
>>61766214
wow dude digital freedom amirite
cia can't get their hands on OUR hard drives
>>
>>61766191
lol love me some prehistoric jungle drums.

Oh yeah I am a nigger so I hear that daily.

OOGA BOOGA WERE DA WITE WIMMEN AT?
>>
>>61765523
still haven't bothered but avoiding him for a little while longer

>>61765907
this
>>
>>61766270
Well, not in my country, that's for sure...
>>61766246
wut
>>
>>61766322
>>61766270

He doesn't need money anymore anyway.
Art should go to humanity cultural wealth after its creator dies and become free.
>>
because that's how human beings work

let this be the first step in you realizing that humans are not rational in their actions
>>
>tfw I've been on a huge bowie binge for weeks before he died
>now I feel like a pleb for listening to him now that it's trendy
>>
>>61766614
The sad part is that we can't let anyone know we like Bowie anymore because plebs will and have ruined him after his death.
>>
>>61766271
dude, i've never heard anybody make a joke like this before, you're so funny and original
>>
Cunts only seem to remember the shit he did in the 60s and 70s never any of his actually good stuff from the 80s and some 90s.
>>
because people love child abusers.
>>
>>61765449
They get tonnes of press and nobody says a bad thing about them and people think "apparently he was a genius and I didn't really appreciate him enough" so they go and get a collection of their "great works".
People are very susceptible to hype and marketing.
>>
>>61766757
wtf are you on
>>
>>61766842
SJWuice and arab semen.
>>
>>61767075
>projecting
>>
>>61766842
He needed an alias when he was molesting children.

Ziggy.
>>
>>61766234
Are you an idiot
People recorded their music on paper obviously
>>
File: 1450298979574.png (88KB, 290x486px) Image search: [Google]
1450298979574.png
88KB, 290x486px
>>61766377
First and only real answer of the whole thread
>>
>>61767133
We haven't even had paper for as long as that. Especially not written music. Are you dense?
>>
>>61767174
theres written music dating back as far as 100bc. it is not understood anymore but it exists. plus thousands of years of musical traditions, of course theyve changed but based in ideas present from ancient times.>>61766234
i mean thousands
>>
>>61766614
>>61766641
o come on, blackstar leak was the first thing by bowie i heard apart from under pressure, heroes, space odditty and the man who sold the world (the songs) , and i don't feel remotely bad for loving the shit out of this album and going through his discography currently
>>
>>61767350
If we don't understand it then how do we know it's music?
>>
>>61765449
A lot of people in my generation grew up with bowies music. for many guys, this was the first time an influential male figure experimented with gender concepts. I was never a big fan but some of my friends even cried when they heard of his death. David Bowie meant quite a lot many people, even though they stopped following his output. Those are now revisiting his music.
>>
>>61765449
I'm pretty much cut off from normalfag society by now, does every one and their mom like Bowie now that he's dead?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.