[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wrote my own book! I know this is /mu/ however and literat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: ERAFEEN THE JESTIVAN.jpg (257KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ERAFEEN THE JESTIVAN.jpg
257KB, 1280x720px
I wrote my own book! I know this is /mu/ however and literature and other intelligent forms of creativity aren't critiqued here in this awesome hive mind. A hive mind that is as if the creator of the universe turned a blind to so that the greater good of his directionless puppets could speak with their weak voices to form one large voice. The voice of a God.

I was told in jr high that I had a writing style that emulated the greats such as Albert Camus, Dante Alighieri, and as my elementary school art teacher Brookanne Mcallister told me, Marquis De Sade.

However, this post isn't about my book, it's about my first piece of music that I have ever written. I know, I know, you sit thinking deeply to yourself, "why put such a masterful work of music against the backdrop of an advertisement for your soon to be successful book?"

Well you see, you beautiful pile of atoms stacked up nearly six feet, perhaps taller than six feet. Molecule by molecule formed in a star you think to yourself, but you do not understand, I wrote this piece for my book trailer. I know my writing style is incredible thought provoking and I don't know how to turn it off my fellow human beings in crime, my fellow bits of star dust stacked perfectly in which we can communicate through the luck of a statistically anomaly. So look past that and please just critique me on my musical piece.

please give me your honest opinion. An opinion that is to critisize my work but to not put down my spirits. To critizie is to chisle away at problems and to leave behind a meticulously crafted statue formed by the millions of artisanal hands of you. My fellow shadowy and secretive buddies. I want to pursue a career in musical piece, so I present to you,

An Ode to Atemis™© - David Farris®™© 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-DwBIVKoTw
>>
>>61762977

Holy shit OP, I'm swaying back and forth like tulips in the peaceful yet chaotic wind. This song makes me feel as though a storm of great proportions is coming. I can feel the epicness of it, the beauty of it. With this sense of pleasure that I am experiencing, I know that I must test fate and ask you of your book. If your style of literature is as genius of ability to write music on almost a Beethoven level. Please OP tell me more about this book ERAFEEN ™© WRITTEN BY DAVID FARRIS 2015
>>
>>61763015

My beautiful dear internet strange, to find out more or to preorder my book, you need not stress any longer.

My passions of writing and music aren't just the only things that I am a true atisian at, I am also highly skilled at HTML, I coded and designed this webiste all by myself. I don't even know coding, but the C++ language just flowed through my finger tips

http://erafeen.com/
>>
File: niggawhat.png (74KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
niggawhat.png
74KB, 300x256px
>>61762977
>>61763015
>>61763045

what the fuck is this shit
>>
>>61763045

THANK YOU SO MUCH OP I JUST PREORDERED! Seriously the premise looks amazing and your writing style is impeccable, savant level genius. And your musical abilities..... you should be writing pieces of Ghibli movies. Your truly a master at every ability you strive to commandeer. You are like a willow of the wisp, darting across the forest in an impressive manner dropping intelligence like a river that flows from your soul that glistens in a meadow pond
>>
You better sell some god damn books to pay for my broken teeth. Seriously I cringed so hard my jaw is broken, what the fuck /mu/
>>
>>61762977

Absolutely amazing score OP. Reminds me of something that would be used in a brilliant art house film. Bavo standing ovation.
>>
When I was in 11th grade my English teacher called my writing pretentious
>>
File: erafeenfannumber21553.jpg (75KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
erafeenfannumber21553.jpg
75KB, 600x800px
I'm sorry to hear that young nomad soul traveling through the spiritual plane of information know that of the internet. My fans have told me I have a universal writing ability that anyone of any language could appreciate.

This however is now about my book ERAFEEN ™© WRITTEN BY DAVID FARRIS 2015 this is about my musical piece that I wrote and performed myself on my book trailer, seen here

please critique it instead of being negative against yourself, it hurts your soul to be down on yourself.
>>
File: b11.jpg (20KB, 436x402px) Image search: [Google]
b11.jpg
20KB, 436x402px
>>61762977
This is the worst post I've ever seen on 4chan, or the greatest bait to ever grace this bolivian shiteating forum.

OP sincerely kill yourself today.
>>
>>61762977
OP maked pretty flower music
i tip le hat sir
>>
File: erafeenfannumber5221.jpg (55KB, 370x1024px) Image search: [Google]
erafeenfannumber5221.jpg
55KB, 370x1024px
>>61763280

It would behoove you to refrain from insulting someone just because their intelligence is much higher than yours.

Sincerely, please focus on the music. This isn't about my book ERAFEEN ™© WRITTEN BY DAVID FARRIS 2015 which more info can be found out about at
http://erafeen.com/

this is about the musical piece I put together myself,

An Ode to Atemis™© - David Farris®™© 2015

>>
>>61763336
then why does it say in le description that it's a le song from bleach, my le good sir
>>
File: universalconicidence.png (260KB, 695x624px) Image search: [Google]
universalconicidence.png
260KB, 695x624px
>>61763329

peace be with you, the stars are lining up
>>
>>61763398

My father thinks I'm a homosexual and he thinks that piano music is homosexual, so I put that there so that he would think I didn't produce any homosexual propaganda. Sorry about not giving you any context weary traveler.
>>
>>61763438
makes sense my good gentleman
you might wanna tell bleach that they ripped off your song though
>>
File: latest[1].png (2MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
2MB, 1080x1080px
>>61762977
Tell me more about several of Kooky Spira's ten kingdoms.
>>
>>61762977
First of all, Bryson is a terrible fucking name, and your voice fucking sucks, and your music sounds like oyu stole it from a bad RPGmaker game

2/10, apply yourself.
>>
File: le tumblr frog.jpg (222KB, 925x959px) Image search: [Google]
le tumblr frog.jpg
222KB, 925x959px
mfw reading this thread on drugs

i know there must be thousands of delusional "artists/writers" that do this type of shit, but i don't get why anyone would promote their stuff here of all places besides it being b8.

his dead father: a legend
his father figure: an icon

nigga please
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.