Why doesn't Crayon Pop start some controversy and drum up some views.
more dubs and more gaypop
I wonder why Amber never got any flack for being Taiwanese.
f(x) is p big in China
>tfw making the chinks hate chewy was all part of based jyp's masterplan to make knets finally love her
a literal mediaplay GOD
>this one guy who hates twice and mamamoo
what's y0ur story?
Why don't our girls do something controversial to drum up views,
how narcissistic do you have to be a take pics of yourself crying?
solar is the best and we all love her
you slap chewy on the ass but her manager oppa gets a hold of you
tfw you push your solar wife on the swing
look at how happy she is
fucking ace!!! thats it, 2016 is fucking confirmed GOAT year for kpop.
that's one of my favourite kop songs and yeah they can each undeniably sing well. i just find them massively unlikeable.
luna is the queen of IM2:
When he actually learns how to rap and or sing.
luna has a lot of talent! why do you find mamamoo unlikable? what made me fall in love with them is how natural they seem. they're extremely kind and grateful towards all their fans, how natural and funny they are on stage, they seem like true friends and feel the farthest from fake/manufactured.
I imagine her being too much of a narcissist to do any of that
this is why i hate mamamoo.
it's why i hate taeyeon.
it's why i hate every female idol or group who gets hyped for being a great vocalist.
luna would fucking shit on all of them even on an off day.
every bit of popularity they get makes me autistically mad because it's just another day of luna being overlooked.
it's 2016 and she still doesn't have a solo album.
the best voice in kpop doesn't have a solo album.
idgaf how retarded this post looks i'm speaking from the heart.
at least you can admit it's unreasonable
luna's my favourite singer but it's pretty silly to deny yourself enjoyment of great performers just because they're getting more attention
luna isn't going anywhere anyways, not for a while, just relax and enjoy beautiful music
That'd be p sweet.
But god... imagine being married to Wendy.
waking up to this face every morning.
the smell of shitty baked goods flooding your nostrils and assaulting your senses.
her not ironing your clothes.
being able to touch her soft, hairy, carpeted arms whenever you want.
>telling someone to stop hating something you like
lol good luck
although i disagree massively with your implication, she did do an entire show about singing with a mask on.
>try to touch irene
>she does this
that's a mean thing to call her babymoles
Post Natty Waifus.
show they're makeup free or pre-debut pics to prove it.
it'd sound like Automatic & Be Natural which are both amazing, sultry and sexy af
I hope that, as many fans suspect, they'll make their next album 'the velvet' or 'velvet' and have a much more mature style
she's sensitive and doesn't like being touched
i find high maintenance girls really attractive
she went to School of Performing Arts, they don't have iljins
really really liking dal shabet's newest song. it reminds me of wg's I feel you but better
times i've cried in kpop (full homo):
• Luna's performance of One Thousand Days on IM2
• Luna - Mom on King of Masked Singer
• When OT9 SNSD cried on stage during a concert.
• When Solji sings unmasked on King of Masked Singer and the camera pans to Hani who is crying.
• When DBSK win an award and only JYJ show up after their lawsuit started.
• When Ailee cried during her acceptance of an award at Melon 2013
>Chaeyoung x S.Coups
Article: EXO and Taetiseo are the most viewed K-Pop music videos of December 'SM power'
Source: Sports World via Naver
1. [+255, -22] Understandable since they both have good songs and pretty music videos
2. [+188, -25] I like both of their sons
3. [+168, -24] But Seoul Music Awards still managed to screw SNSD out of their award..
4. [+158, -23] Love both SNSD and EXO ㅎㅎ and Taetiseo's 10 million views weren't counted in the beginning of December because the count was messed up, Psy too ㅠㅠ Let's do well, K-Pop!!
5. [+23, -2] And yet Soshi still didn't win Bonsang? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They think it's okay because Taeyeon won one? The ceremony is so dirty. As if there's a girl group that did better than SNSD this year ㅋㅋ
6. [+18, -4] Love both EXO and Soshi, let's hit another year of daebaks!!!
7. [+11, -3] SM fighting Love both
8. [+46, -15] Wishing the best of luck to the two groups!!