[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of this album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: r3akjy.jpg (213KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
r3akjy.jpg
213KB, 880x880px
What do you think of this album?
>>
It's topsy turvy.
>>
>>61751857
what do you mean by this
>>
File: tr3ntr3zn0r.jpg (40KB, 448x443px) Image search: [Google]
tr3ntr3zn0r.jpg
40KB, 448x443px
My fav Nin album
I used to listen to something I can never have all the fucking time
>>
I think the people who say he ripped off Skinny Puppy have a point but I also think NIN is way better than Skinny Puppy.
>>
>>61752021
This
>>
>>61751841
GREAT
>>
File: 1421788953140.jpg (43KB, 358x373px) Image search: [Google]
1421788953140.jpg
43KB, 358x373px
It sounds dated in a """"""""good way""""""""''
>>
There's some real awful shit on it (Down In It and Something I Can Never Have), but overall it's a pretty solid album. Probably my second favorite full-length from NIN.
>>
>>61752084
>citing the two of the best tracks as the worst
PHM is THAT good.
>>
>>61752084
not sure what you don't like about those songs, the album is pretty consistent.

It reminds me of the first two Doom games, though I think Reznor did the music for at least one of those so that's probably why,
>>
Sounds outdated as fuck
It's like the epitome of cheesy synthpop music
>>
>>61752137
he did the music for the first Quake game.
>>
>>61752084
how the fuck can you not like Down In It
>>
>>61752084
>Down in It
>Awful
NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAHNAHNAH NAH
NOW I'M DOWN IN IIIIT

The song is great even now. It's hard to believe it was Trent Reznor's first professionally recorded song.
>>
YOUR KISS
YOUR FIST
>>
Literally nostalgia: the album

>>61752084
>not liking down in it

KINDA LIKE A CLOUD I WAS UP WAY UP IN THE SKY AND I WAS FEELING SOME FEELINGS YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE
>>
I like it. Original's dated, but the remaster really changed that. And I am talking about the real remaster that Trent himself did not that one shit remaster vinyl that was done without trent.
>>
didn't expect so much Down In It love. have you guys seen that video about how Michigan police found the video footage for the Down In It music video and mistook it as being real murder footage?
>>
>>61753149

I haven't heard that story before but I wouldn't be surprised
>>
Always liked it.
>>
>>61753165
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gV8yQc0m7g
>>
>>61752159
This is a compliment, of course
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.