[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay guys, we're forming a band. First item on the agenda;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 41Lf0XzJYJL._SX300_.jpg (12KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
41Lf0XzJYJL._SX300_.jpg
12KB, 300x295px
Okay guys, we're forming a band. First item on the agenda; We need to sit together in an empty room silently and listen to this entire album.
>>
>>61748722
Only if we can have cowbell on every song that we play
>>
his music is relaxing af
>>
>>61748722
Can we bring snacks and drinks?
>>
>>61748722
why?
>>
>>61748762
Only vegan food and water, and only before the ritual.
>>
>>61748825
In order to make music, one must also appreciate music.
>>
>>61748873
why do you assume that? and why just this piece of music?
>>
>>61748970
We can't just get up and start trying to think of stuff unless we get into the zone. Good music has to come from somewhere. What better place to make music than after listening to a very long, contemplative piece of music? Can't you imagine just getting done listening to it, then seeing what kind of things you think of when you pick up your instruments and write?
>>
>>61749006
you're making a lot of assumptions.
>>
>>61748722
well you can count me out
>>
>>61749041
assumptions go well with butthole tickling
>>
>>61749088
why not do something other than listen to music?
>>
>>61748722
cool. it's gonna be a pop punk band right?
>>
not super long Feldman >>>>>> super long Feldman

actually, haven't listened to his second string quartet, but for philip guston was a big disappointment to me
>>
File: 1430382378111.jpg (419KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1430382378111.jpg
419KB, 640x600px
>>61749108
I like where this is going
>>
>>61748722
>im downloading that fronm soulseek and the peer disconected
>>
>>61750296
It happened to me too. I always download the same thing from a couple different people, in case that happens.
>>
>>61748722
anyone got a flowchart for morton feldman
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.