[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are trans women trying their hand at militant punk the most embarrassing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 2

File: LrIyVCW.jpg (281KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
LrIyVCW.jpg
281KB, 1024x1365px
Are trans women trying their hand at militant punk the most embarrassing music trend of the 2010s?
>>
Why is there a batman game on the amp?
>>
since when was this a thing, i never even heard about it until your post

punk will never be relevant again
>>
>>61741720
No because pitchfork says it isn't
>>
>all those pedals
>punk
For what purpose?
>>
i listened to that gloss demo tape when it came out and i don't remember the last time i was as embarrassed to be listening to something as i was while listening to "outcast stomp"

it made me feel like a 16-year old female nirvana fan
the rest of the tape was fucking trash as well, absolutely flavorless, by-the-numbers hardcore with not a single even remotely fresh idea

trannies also repulse me, but that's neither here nor there
>>
>>61741720
is that lauren
>>
what was that fat girl who had a big song last year? she had like a gurffy voice and a white tongue? everyone was crazy about that band and disappeared.
>>
>>61741720
Why do they always have to be fat and ugly? The first time I went to a larger city in my country I saw a trans woman riding on the bus. She was fat, ugly, and really just looked like a fat ugly man in a dress. God damn it. I want to support trans people but damn are their transformations unsuccessful.
>>
I wish for a swift and painless death
>>
>>61741792
Adele
>>
>>61741792
ANOHNI?
>>
They should stick to folk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hi8KQEjUz8
>>
>>61741809
I imagine you wouldn't recognize the more successful ones as trans?
>>
>>61741809
because if you were a good looking boy you wouldn't need to be trans, you're already a million times better

the LGBT community tries their best to avoid the T like the plague
>>
>>61741792
Grimes
>>
>>61741792
>big song
kek
>>
>>61741733
It's Duke Nukem Forever.
>>
>>61741720
cause its punk man. like the fight the system bro
fight it hard while overdrafting my credit cards mannnnnnnnnnnnn
don't judge me man dude bro
>>
>>61741733
That's Duke Nukem: Forever
>>
>>61741809
Not a sjw nor do I care what anyone thinks or does with their body, but if you're gonna say you support trans then only supporting the good looking ones is kinda of lame lol
>>
>>61741815
I wish for a prolonged, painful death so it feels like I atoned for the Earth's sins before I die.
>>
>>61741809
>Why do they always have to be fat and ugly?

Because they're fat, ugly, extremely insecure and easily manipulated nerds who have no real life friends, can't get laid, have no prospects of finding a girlfriend and are desperate to fit into any crowd no matter how worthless that crowd may be.
Becoming a tranny gives them a community, an actual "REAL STRUGGLE" they can use as an excuse for being deadbeat fuckups, and the tingly illusion of being a sexy girl.

The shitposting tripfag Lauren on this board is a prime example of what I'm talking about.

Some of them are also full-on sexual deviants and sociopaths who enjoy the idea of being allowed into women's spaces for the sake of sexual gratification so there's also that.
Also, autogynephilia.
>>
>>61741792
damn I know who your talking about fuck this is going to bug me. she performed on Fallon I think
>>
I wouldn't mind it as much if most of them didn't seem like they're sold on the webcomic idea of what punk is.
>>
To those who don't think it's a thing. I live in NYC, and there's this punk festival where all sorts of acts play for like a day. There was a whole label dedicated to this there that had a whole stage all day.
>>
>>61741970
I believe the fest your talking about is Punk Island . Amd the stage is called Brooklyn trans core
>>
>>61741745
Apart from green day and blink 182, has punk even been relevant?
>>
>>61742022
Why yes I am. To both of those.
>>
>>61741792
no seriously everyone shut the fuck up . who is this fuck i need to know
>>
>>61742046
I went this past year. I usually just stay in the "Dispatches from the Underground" stage which is traditional hardcore punk. Even then its still pretty edgy, but moshing and live music is always fun. Even better when its free
>>
>>61742108
I generally did as well.

I was the fat fuck with the deafheaven shirt flirting with the small Asian woman.
>>
>>61741809
depends where you live. In my country transgirls are usually very tall and skinny as fuck. Prettier ones look like your typical horse-faced girl.(Superior Slav Genetics)
>>
>>61742108
Also some of the stages further down on the pier had some decent hardcore and crossover thrash later in the day.
>>
>>61742128
>small Asian woman.
holy fuck i think i know who your talking about. I was talking to them on the ferry ride back lol
>>
>>61741809
Would you know, if they looked good?

Also keep in mind it's becoming more normal to do nowadays, a lot more people are doing it early so they don't end up transforming from a fat ugly into a fat ugly chick

I say this in the best meant way
>>
>>61741720
it's weird to see penn without teller
>>
>>61741792
sheer mag?
>>
>>61742161
Went there with a small Brown woman and a dude with I think was wearing an agoraphobic nosebleed t shirt? I live on the island and they're from so I didn't take the ferry.
>>
>>61741792
oh fuck me original guy here. Alabam Shakes is who I was thinking. my bad
>>
>>61742262
They're from farther into the city*
>>
>>61741779
haven't heard gloss, but whenever something keeps being called "Important" with a capital I, it's pretty much guaranteed that it's a crock
>>
>>61742153
I remember there was a good band playing at the very last stage

>>61742262
>>61742312
I had to get there all the way from CT.
>>
>>61741895
>>61741902
Why do those crazy trannies have a Duke Nukem game? Wouldn't it be "problematic".
>>
>>61741809
because the ones who pass as female aren't exactly easy to spot unless you stare at their neck for an adam's apple or grab their dick
>>
>>61741720
>music trend
That's grossly overestimating it.
This is just a very thinly veiled /pol/ in /mu/ thread.
>>
>>61742402
It's a given that they have shit taste.
>>
It's that chick from Perfect Pussy, I tell ya.' She started it.
>>
>Girls Living Against Society's Shit
>all members are men
What did they mean by this?
>>
They all think they're going to be the next Against Me! which is pretty fucking hilarious.
>>
>>61742477
>you have to be a /pol/tard to not like trannies
>>
>>61742377
Damn you came from pretty far away. Must've been a long ride. I knew this one Oi band at the dispatch stage came from Washington State, now that was insane.

All in all I thought it was a pretty fun. I'm friends with a lot of people in the band nerves end that played on that stage in the middle of the pier after the transcore one. Band was nerves end. One of the local chicks that go to a lot of Island punk shows got hurt doing some acrobatic shit. Same chick always gets hurt lel.
>>
>>61741809
Because they're mentally ill people who chose to be a "woman" because they already failed as a man. Not to say I wouldn't rather be a girl if I had the choice, but there's no such thing.

>>61741937
>Also, autogynephilia.
The completely insane trannies of the world are full on denying that it's real, because it's "transphobic."
>>
>>61741765
give it time
>>
>>61742617
are you sure you arent talking about L.O.T.I.O.N.?
>>
>>61742812
Pitchfork already named G.L.O.S.S.'s demo as one of the most important punk releases of 2015
>>
>>61742823
Is that another shitty tranny band?
>>
File: PunkIsland-50.jpg (311KB, 1518x1000px) Image search: [Google]
PunkIsland-50.jpg
311KB, 1518x1000px
>>61742752
lol this one
>>
>>61742859
was this after or before the whirr thing
>>
>>61743097
After. It was on one of their end of the year lists.
>>
>>61742894
why is dennis from its always sunny there?
>>
>tfw trannies can fly helicopters legally
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL4PJUkaKl4
>>
>>61743217
THAT'S A DICK FUCK YOU THAT'S A DICK
>>
>>61743241
i miss that so much. there's probably never going to be anything else like it.
>>
>>61741895
>>61741902
Last night I had a dream that I was watching a Duke Nukem movie, the dream actually lasted about 2 hours in my mind, but all I can remember of the movie is that Duke was barely in it, and at the very end, he saved some villagers by pissing from the top of a hill and the piss made a tree fall over a stream that his piss turned into a raging river, and the villagers used the tree as a bridge.

I just remembered this now and had to tell someone.
>>
>>61741767
It looks she's got a tuner and an equalizer pedal in there, and those are just good to have, whatever style of music you're playing. The other two pedals are distortion and reverb, I'd guess.
>>
>>61742894
Lol that's her.

The chick making the thing to contain the cut is the singers gf.

Both pretty cool people, the blond is just fucking insane and like I said literally always gets hurt.
>>
>>61743315
Oh yeah I heard about that. I heard their stage was pretty mismanaged, but the dispatch stage seemed OK and there still were some pretty good bands there.
>>
>>61743295
>last ParkourDude91 video was 6 months ago
;_; 1111
>>
>>61741720
Is that the Blood Orange?
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.