[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /actuallycried/ here? I remember a thread a long time ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 34

Who /actuallycried/ here?

I remember a thread a long time ago on here about musician deaths that would hurt, everyone said /my/ would probably lose it over this one.

I honestly can't think of anyone else that would bother me as bad. I feel like they're all already dead.

Maybe Prince but he's too big of an asshole.
>>
I still cant fuckign believe its real. It just got announced about an hour ago right?
>>
>>61651398
3 hours ago
>>
>>61651369
The thread about celebrity deaths that would shut down /mu/. Yeah they were right.

Unless some young one dies like Taylor Swift or something.
>>
if richard d james died it'd shake me a lot harder than bowie, but this is close to as bad as a musician's death can get

crying didn't even cross my mind though, probably because I'm too busy crying over other things that pertain directly to my life
>>
Maybe it's just because things have been destroying me right now, but I can't help it right now. Every time I think I'm done I jut start crying again
>>
>crying over someone you don't personally know

What kind of cuck shit is that? Feel sad, sure, but full out crying? Man the fuck up pussy, we're about to enter WW3 in the next decade, how do you expect to survive if you're going to be such a cry baby.
>>
>>61652030
I can't believe someone like you enjoys music.
>>
>>>61651952
RDJ for me too, but agreed on the second part.

Also didn't cry

>have a cold
>suddenly start puking a few hr ago
>get the energy to come back on computer, find out Bowie died while I was projectile vomiting.
>>
I'm too numb to cry. I might take the day off work tomorrow and sob.
>>
>>61652094
there is all kinds of cross-traffic going on right now because of the sticky

but yeah, I actually don't really understand how you could cry over someone you don't personally know dying

I wouldn't really say I lacked empathy either
>>
I'll commit suicide when Thom Yorke dies
>>
>>61652030
>>>/b/
>>
>>61652030
sure did miss this meme when it first started getting heavily posted around when robin died, fresh meme bro.
>>
>>61652030
I wasn't bawling or anything but I teared up a bit. Seems like a pretty human thing to do I really enjoyed his music and him as human being (from what I've seen of him). Also I'm not an edgy white teen sk there's that.
>>
>>61652094
You mean you wonder if he enjoys music because he uses stupid words like "cuck" or because he's a disingenuous, edgy asshole? Oh wait, I forgot, there's no difference.
>>
>>61651369
I think a solemn moment of remembrance, maybe a prayer for his loved ones if you're religious, is more appropriate than crying. Especially in this case, the man lived a long, fruitful and successful life. He impacted lives for the better, influenced countless artists, kept his integrity and went out on his own terms doing what he loved. There's nothing to mourn and all the reason in the world to celebrate his life.
>>
I had to stay up tonight to prepare for an overnight tomorrow
It just had to be today
Where the fuck is my Monday going to go if I'm too depressed to sleep
>>
File: Amanda-Hugginkiss.jpg (21KB, 349x302px) Image search: [Google]
Amanda-Hugginkiss.jpg
21KB, 349x302px
>>61652030
/out/ get /out/
>>
>>61652030
stuff your head up your cunt and suffocate, you cunt
>>
>>61652250
>kept his integrity
I love him, but... you know. I don't want to start a discussion.
>>
>>61652392
kek'd
>>
I feel pretty dumb getting sad about stuff like this. I don't know if I really feel sad or if I'm just forcing myself to mourn.
>>
I haven't cried in 5 years at least. Often I will feel like I should be crying, but the tears won't come. This morning I woke up to a text from my mother about Bowie, and my instant reaction was to put Space Oddity on. I lay there in the darkness with it blaring from my crappy phone speaker, and by the time it got to 'this is major Tom to ground control' tears were streaming down my face. I went downstairs to find my dad had put Ziggy Stardust on the record player just sitting dead eyed on the sofa and I gave him a hug.
>>
>>61652137
cool, one less radiohead fan.
>>
>>61651369
I never really followed him but other peoples reactions are actually starting to mess with me.

I don't deal well with death at all so I'm grateful I wasn't a fan.
>>
>>61652436
Now this...
>>
>>61652030

This board is full of feminine men who go through daily mood swings. It's no wonder this home's death has caused an avalanche of cross-board shitposting. Abandon all hope for this board.
>>
>>61652288
see, reactions like this are what I don't understand

why on earth would you be this sad that bowie, or any other celebrity who you aren't really involved with on a personal basis, died?

you still have their creative output, their contribution to society, which in many ways is as close as you ever were to them

that is still there

as far as you are concerned, bowie dying has changed nothing in the grand scheme of things

it's not like he was coming over for lunch tomorrow, was it?
>>
>>61651369
I'm right there with you. Haven't bawled this hard since a friend passed.
>>
>>61652495
>it's not like he was coming over for lunch tomorrow, was it?
How the fuck do you know?
>>
>>61652495
its a kind of love you obviously can't understand, and that's fine
>>
>>61651369
me
David Bowie was the first person who showed me it was ok to be who i really was. as in, gay as all hell.
>>
I got pretty emotional listening to Subterraneans
>>
File: tumblr_mu69etcBHl1s6t8yao1_500.jpg (52KB, 500x742px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu69etcBHl1s6t8yao1_500.jpg
52KB, 500x742px
I work night shift (I'm in the UK) and i had thirty mins left when my younger sister texted me the news. Checked twitter and found it was true. Managed to keep myself composed but the moment I got home we hugged and cried, I've been crying on and off since. I thought I was somewhat OK but then I put on BBC News and they were playing some old footage and I heard Heroes and I just started crying again. Still in shock.
>>
>>61651369
I know it's corny, but his music brought joy in my life. Gave me something to look at and say "things can be beautiful"
>>
>>61651369
I got pretty damn misty.
>>
>>61652495
Has anyone ever let you know how much of an autistic sociopath you'd have to be to even think like that, anon?
>>
>>61652532
you're right, I don't understand it, but I am not so lacking in empathy to think that something I don't understand is silly simply because I don't feel it myself

in this case I'd go as far as to say for many people like that it is simply a projection of unrelated emotional issues being projected onto something they deem worthy of emotional response
>>
Who here didn't lose their shit over Bowie's death until listening to Blackstar after hearing the news?

It was my first time listening to it, and by god if that wasn't one of the most magical swan-song albums I've ever listened to.
>>
>>61652559

I laugh at your pain.
>>
>>61651398
you're so very late
>>
>>61652167

Are you a nigger teen?
>>
>>61652656
do you always talk about shit you know nothing about? just curious. bowie obviously didn't influence your life, fine. you not feeling anything is not a barometer for how other people feel and grieve, moron.
>>
>>61652677
that's OK
>>
I'm losing my fuckiing shit. I grew up with Bowie, my mother grew up with Bowie. I have fond memories of singing Starman to her as a toddler, it was probably the first song I learnt. Bowie's music brought me and my first love together. I'm sitting at work choking back tears.
>>
File: 90987.gif (1MB, 348x271px) Image search: [Google]
90987.gif
1MB, 348x271px
>>61652480
is this meme magic or are my neurons tricking me?
>>
>>61652495
Honestly, I've been thinking about this a lot lately, since I actually did tear up while listening to Lady Stardust and honestly think the same way on a rational level.

I haven't reached a proper conclusion as to why I feel this way, when it is clearly idiotic and irrational.
>>
I struggle for the words.
I'm still hoping it's a publicity stunt and he resurrects in three days.
>>
Lying on the floor with 'Heroes' looping right now.

This isn't a "celebrity death", this is a spiritual catastrophe.
>>
>>61652656
>reddit is still posting
>>
>>61652629
no, for obvious reasons

>>61652714
calm down friend

and to be clear - I've been listening to bowie since I was about 13

you becoming catatonic because he died does not indicate that you are somehow a more genuine fan of his music
>>
>>61652495
It's called EMPATHY! His music is an imprint, a familiarity with our own experience, our thoughts, fears, feelings, desperations. We saw ourselves in him, and he showed us all that in a beautiful way. I think that counts for something, apart from the practical genius of his work
>>
>>61652781
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-JqH1M4Ya8

Just sayin'...
>>
>>61652495
Jesus. You soulless fucking monster.
>>
>>61652807
lol there you go again, talking about something you know nothing about. grow up. moron.
>>
>>61652819
>>61652495
I mourn for a good man and I mourn for myself. This isn't about him. It's about me. Mourning is selfish. He knew what he was doing the whole time. I'm just bitter and sad that he's gone.
>>
>>61652781
Bowie is not someone who would do something like that.

The only one I can think off who would pull that is Kanye.
>>
>>61652807
>I've been listening to bowie since I was about 13
So... what you're saying is you only got into him last year?
>>
>>61652480
how dare people feel both happy and sad!! they should just pick one!
>>
I have a 2 hour train ride today and I just know it'll be spent looking out the window depressed.
>>
>>61651369
I've only cried over 3 musicians passing. Freddie when I was a kid, Dio a couple years back, and now Bowie.
>>
>>61652781
People would hate him for it. And he'd die a month later anyway.
>>
>>61652559
I want to hug you as well, make you feel better. I want to get deep inside you anon and feel your warm bubble bum and give you a scratch to an itch you can't reach. I want to kiss your neck.
>>
>>61652847
you're the one that seems moronic, honestly
and so aggressive too, not exactly doing much to change my opinion that you're just an emotional wreck
>>
>>61652974
between you and i, you are the only one who has talked about how much of a fan you are. moron.
>>
I cried a little when I listened to 'Heroes' after reading the news to be honest
>>
Can't understand why anyone would be overly upset about this.

I mean, I don't expect anyone to be happy or positive about the death of anyone barring terrorist scum/criminals but still......

It's not like he was still churning out world class albums every few years or anything. He was done as a musician.

You didn't know him personally, so how does it affect your life in any way? I doubt you woke up yesterday thinking about David Bowie and how he was getting on with his family etc. In fact, I doubt you EVER ONCE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE took a second to think about this man in a non-music context.

This is just the over-emotional shrieking grief of twats.
>>
>>61652942
>People would hate him for it

I wouldn't
>>
>>
>>61652989
because you brought it up, yes
mate, just take a breather and a walk
>>
>>61653001
>It's not like he was still churning out world class albums every few years or anything
he was
>>
>>61653001
This
>>
>>61653001
You have literally no empathy. You are a soulless husk, a walking corpse. You are emotionally retarded. When I heard Bowie died, I immediately curled up into a ball and lay in the corner of my room weeping into a sweater that I knitted of his face. I remained there for an hour.
>>
My dad died when I was 17, my grandmother died when I was 14 and my grandfather died when I was 7. I didn't cry then, so why the fuck would I cry when some homo who was only relevant in the 80s dies?

Some of you really need to man the fuck up. How are you going to cope when something truly tragic happens in your lives?
>>
>Who /actuallycried/ here?

My mum was actually crying when she told me he died, he was a big part of her and dads life, used to listen to his music when they got their first place together, saw him live and bowie was played at my dads funeral too, I was lucky enough to see Bowie live in 1996.

I guess the whole meaning behind Blackstar is plain to see now, he's the Black star, he's there but you can't see him, again the only album without bowie on the front, again he's there but you can see him, same as the symbols, his name is there but you can't see it.

Explains the skeleton Mr Tom/Bowie, even the lyrics in Lazarus "I have scars that can't be seen" etc, even the title Lazarus is a poignant one.

I'm happy he got to see his album released and to have seen/heard the positive reviews.

RIP Mr Bowie ;_;
>>
I'm playing TRATFOZSATSFM and I can't control my tears
>>
>>61653137
Goodbye Ziggy...
>>
>>61653100

Well aren't you a hard man

Bet your circumcised, too
>>
>>61653092
I do have empathy though. I feel sorry for the family that he leaves behind.

Don't give a fuck personally though that the man is dead. People die every day. Get over it.

Also, I hope that post is satire.
>>
>>61653092
this

when I heard bowie died I immediately fell into a series of intermittent comas and convulsions within the passing of which I had several near death visions of bowie our lord and saviour beckoning me to the gates of heaven

when I awoke I realised I had soaked myself in my own tears, I still haven't found the strength to move my right arm

>>61653203
you disgust me, you probably have a disorder
>>
I saw it pop up on FB in real time and although I knew it was the official page, I thought it was a hoax like everyone else. But then I saw Duncan's tweet there was no denying. I cried man, let it out.

After the high of hearing Blackstar in full, over and over for days, this. And I thought the Lazarus clip was for the album launch, watch it now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-JqH1M4Ya8
>>
where were you when david bowie died?
>>
>>61653100
>Hur hur hur I'm a big tough man and I don't have emotions

Have fun being jaded and needing therapy
>>
>>61653273
shitposting on 4chan, as always
>>
>>61653290
if you weep at the passing of a man who had a life as good as bowie's you probably need therapy to get your cereal down in the morning, but yeah, power to you champ, you can cry
>>
>>61653203
People are sad because the artist has died, not a person, it isn't like a friend dying, it's someone who made them feel emotion without knowing them, being autistic you wouldn't understand
>>
>>61653322
>Feeling emotion when you listen to music

Lmao. Okay then faggot. Go listen to Adele and cry about muh feels.
>>
>>61653347
I was almost about to defend you
>>
>>61652030
????????????????????????
>>
Amazed by how many empathy-less autists are on here. I can't imagine life without an emotional range, it makes life all the more romantic and beautiful.
>>
My initial reaction was surprise and sadness, but crying? Jesus fucking Christ, get a grip..

That's seriously pathetic. Unless you literally were in love with the man and had been to every live performance of his in your lifetime, had met him personally etc. etc. you need to grow the fuck up.
>>
i cried and still am crying. nobody or nothing has helped me through more self identity issues than bowies music. everyone thats ever mattered to me in my life i have at least 1 memory of enjoying bowie's music with them. this hurts worse than any family death ever has.
>>
File: David-Bowie-Iman.jpg (629KB, 1722x2048px) Image search: [Google]
David-Bowie-Iman.jpg
629KB, 1722x2048px
There is nothing that he had which he didn't work for. Some people have their life handed on a platter, some just cruise it, but Bowie lived it.
>>
>>61653395
you're the one who has empathy issues if you can't understand why so many people wouldn't be that bothered that he was dead

empathy is about understanding the emotions of others, and as you have just stated you "can't imagine" any other viewpoint than your own

dumbass
>>
>>61653252
>Lazarus

People were wondering what the album really meant, what did it all mean, I guess we all know now, the visuals, buttons over the eyes, solitary candles, bejewled/worshiped Toms skull etc etc.. damn.

Even the title Lazarus it apt.

I wouldn't be surprised that at his service there will be a solitary candle, at the center of it all.
>>
>>61653398
I didn't cry, but why do you care if other people did? Everyone has a different emotional range and it doesn't make you an alpha male to have not felt upset over something someone else did
>>
>>61653418
>man who literally was a trany and dressed up as a woman and sung about liking boys and girls
>helped you with your identity issues

You fucking wot m8? He himself had MAJOR identity issues. How the fuck could he possibly help you solve yours!?
>>
>>61653436

For such a private man, it was kind of him to share his death with us. He could have easily just stepped back into the shadows again, and I appreciate that he didn't because it shows that he loves and respects his fans, and he shared his last passage with us. :'3 </3
>>
>>61653463
because he did things like that and anybody who mattered wouldnt say shit because he was who he was. i strive and wish i could have that kind of confidence.
>>
Can any of you emotionfags recommend a Bowie song to help me get through my eternal feel of no gf? What is the greatest >tfw no gf Bowie song.

Thanks.
>>
>>61653025
lolll stay mad kid
>>
>>61653526
The greatest David Bowie song of them all.
Rock'n'Roll Suicide.
>>
>>61653536
ok
I hope you had a nice walk
>>
>>61653498
Little bit easier to say those sorts of edgy things when you're a multi-millionaire global superstar with millions of adoring fans...

In fact, if I were more cynical, I'd say he deliberately said/sung these things to increase his popularity. As a marketing technique ala Miley Circus.
>>
>>61653572
Thank you. Will check it out.
>>
>>61653436
we should've seen it coming
>>
If it makes you feel any better, he's a child rapist and it's probably a good thing he's dead.
>>
not gonna lie
when i first found out i thought oh you internet trying to trick me again
then it started tumbling in
and a few tears came
now im just sad
>>
>>61652656
It's a reminder of the mortality of their loves ones and their own.
It's not hard to grasp at all. One of the most basic human fears.
>>
>>61653496
>For such a private man

Yeah, Like Lemmy both artists didn't make a big song and dance about they had cancer and kept it a private affair until people needed to know.

I lost my own dad to cancer, he too was a bowie fan and have seen how much it takes away from you energy wise etc, it must not have been an easy album for Bowie to make. For him to depart so soon after Blackstars release, kinda gives me the impression it was the only thing that kept him going, he saw it release and departed.

There will be A LOT of hidden meaning etc in Blackstar, probably almost cryptic in places
>>
File: 1438704069263.jpg (35KB, 600x497px) Image search: [Google]
1438704069263.jpg
35KB, 600x497px
>>61653347
>>
>>61653678
>sings about kissing boys
>muh cryptic, layered and meaningful writing 2deep4us

yeah, no
it probably meant absolutely nothing, he was just fucking about with bandages because he knew edgy hipsters would lap it up and invent their own interpretations

he's probably going to be laughing in his grave at all the suckers buying into it
>>
>>61651369

Called my girlfriend up, we both cried.

May we all be blessed by the Starman, and do the best in whatever it is we seek.
>>
didn't cry but the feeling of loss extends into the past for years and years
>>
>>61653805
>girlfriend
Fuck off, normie. Shouldn't you be posting Bowie clips on Facebook?
>>
It's a bummer but wasn't a huge fan.. thought it was fake at first.
>>
File: 1947.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1947.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
Only last night I was talking on here with other Bowie fans, enthusiastic for what treats he had planned for his 70th birthday. I could read the mortality message of Blackstar, but I thought it was Bowie just waxing lyrical on life. Little did we know, vale Bowie! ;_;7
>>
>>61651369
i cried for about 10 mins now i feel great
>>
>>61653834
>being this jealous
>>
>>61651369

muh feel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd77xVCMkE8
>>
>>61653526
personally, Lady Grinning Soul
>>
>>61653579
its below freezing outside, why would i take a walk
keep talking about shit you know nothing about, though, im sure no one will ever see through it, moron.
>>
From Tony Visconti:

>He always did what he wanted to do. And he wanted to do it his way and he wanted to do it the best way. His death was no different from his life - a work of Art. He made Blackstar for us, his parting gift. I knew for a year this was the way it would be. I wasn't, however, prepared for it. He was an extraordinary man, full of love and life. He will always be with us. For now, it is appropriate to cry.
>>
>>61654164
you would take a walk to calm down, like I said
it helps clear your mind
>>
dont cry
https://mega.nz/#F!TkEmUZBQ!UrO8m3UhEfvuVpXFBr-fJg!uwd0Rbbb
>>
>>61654048
This. I put Ziggy on and was quite teary eyed during Starman but by the time Suffragette City came on I realised I should be celebrating his life and music not mourning his death
>>
>"David’s friendship was the light of my life. I never met such a brilliant person. He was the best there is.
- Iggy Pop"
>>
His death has impacted me more than any other death, and initially I just felt unbelievably sick, almost as if I had been punched in the stomach, but just minutes ago I broke down and cried harder than I've cried in years. He and his music saved my life when I was at my lowest, and just the thought of a world without him is bleak.

The respect I have for him and all he has done with his life is astronomical. Good bye Bowie.
>>
If you're sad today, just remember the world is over 4 billion years old and you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie.
>>
File: farewell.jpg (45KB, 830x355px) Image search: [Google]
farewell.jpg
45KB, 830x355px
>>
>>61651369
I was in the studio with my friends working on our first release when we found out. We all took a moment to gather ourselves and then listened to a bunch of bowie and some of us cried a bit. If anything it was even more inspiration to release something good because he's absolutely an influence.
>>
Bunch of God damned pussies on this board. Nut up and get over it. Faggots.
>>
>"Where the fuck did Monday go?"
>today is Monday

Oh fuck..
>>
>>61654489
I don't really get it either. He's a fairly important figure to many people though, and emotional response is healthy, not something to repress.
>>
>>61651369
he's a great musician, and i love his music

but im okay
>>
Let the tears flow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkwQHG3JSdg
>>
Hold me /mu/, I'm still in denial.
Today is my birthday and now every year I'll be reminded of the death of one of my favorite artist.
I can't feel joy in any way right now, this is a fucking shitty ass day.
>>
File: laughing elf man.jpg (105KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
laughing elf man.jpg
105KB, 500x688px
>>61654570

>being this emotionally frail
>>
>>61652783
Seven is what's fucking me up right now m8.
>>
>>61653273
Berlin
>>
>>61653433
It's not that we don't understand the people who aren't plussed about his death. Sure, maybe you didn't grow up with his music. That's fine.

But for those same people to tell others they shouldn't be crying and that "people die every day, get over it" prove that they haven't made any emotional attachments in their whole life if it's so evidently foreign a concept for them, and they have no right to comment on the matter.
>>
>>61651369
>I remember a thread a long time ago on here about musician deaths that would hurt, everyone said /my/ would probably lose it over this one.
My God I remember that thread. I remember replying Bowie was immortal and would outlive us all. I fucking can't, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>61654633
being empty is not a strength.
>>
>>61654688
debatable
>>
Anyone who cries over someone they haven't met in the flesh before is a fucking pussy and a wimp. My whole entire family died when I was some arbitrary young age and I didn't cry because my calves are impressive and my dick is stellar. Me, some random dude on the internet whose identity is shielded by the power of anonymity, is unimpressed that you are crying over someone who might have had a huge impact on your life with all the art they made throughout theirs. Grief is overrated, sorrow is overrated -- I mostly live my whole life through a steady sway of indifference and monotony because I fear if I start opening up myself to others, I will surely crumble beneath the weight of my hidden neurosis. I'm going to voice my shuttered plea for help to the world and market it like some post-ironic shit-talking through this thread. I hate myself. I hate myself. I hate myself. I hate myself. I hate myself. I hate myself. I hate myself so much. I hate myself so very much. I am sorry. I am so sorry.
>>
>>61654707
So are the merits of consuming your own piss and shit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8NZa9wYZ_U

>dat smile to the camera after crushing the cigarette package

fuck 2016
>>
>>61651369
Yo. I didn't think I was going to. I must have kinda been in shock when I heard.

Then I listened to "Life on Mars" and "Where Are We Now" and had a pretty good cry.

I intend to be spinning Bowie all day at work tomorrow. It might not be a good idea. Fuck it, I don't care if anyone sees me cry over Bowie.
>>
>>61654731
gross, what's wrong with you
>>
>>61654743
https://youtu.be/hR86Vs7RJsU
Listen to the shadows anon
>>
Anyone else saw the Vinesauce stream a couple of hours ago?
>>
>>61652472
..is Podracing!
>>
I was shocked and struggled with disbelief.
Then I cried in selfishness because I never wanted him to leave.
Now I am numb, but tears keep streaming down my face every now and then when suddenly I can't breathe.
Vodka is helping me while I listen to his music.
>>
The saddest thing about this whole thing is that he recorded an album while battling his cancer for us fans, then he filmed two videos and even went to the Lazarus show.
>>
Just woke up, thought it was a joke.
Fuck me, it's real.
I listened to Space Oddity for a bit and teared up just a bit.
>>61654900
Based.
>>
>>61654900
well i'm pretty sure he didn't want to go out quietly like a bitch. he had to make something crazy as fuck out of his death and he did just that. not many artists are willing to go that far.
>>
Bowie was the soundtrack to all the important events in my life and now he's gone. I'm going to die, friends. I wish well for all of us.
>>
I honestly never thought that a musician or celebrity's death would end up bringing me to full on tears but this sure did. Hearing the news at first was almost unbelievable and it took me about 15 minutes to finally come to terms with it and then it hit me like a train.

The ten year musical hiatus, you at least knew he was there and waiting to come back any moment but now he's gone. Still find a tear in my eye when I try to listen and although I should be happy he lived a long fruitful life with a stellar discography that deeply influenced myself and countless others, it's hard picturing the world without him as I've never known a world without him until now.

Angels would be honored to sing beside you. Rest in peace, David.
>>
my friend called me at 6 am to tell me. i thought he was just fucking with me but it's true. what the hell man
>>
>>61654980
Fuck. For me too.
Got high and laid to Station to Station with a beautiful girl.

Went out and moved to China while listening to Lodger in the airplane.

Partied with Lets Dance and cried with Low.

When I won the college I was listening to Scary Monsters... Jesus... Memories.
>>
>>61651369

as someone who wouldn't call herself a fan, i was completely shocked when i heard about david bowie's passing.
it just didn't seem real.
>>
File: 1448887396924.jpg (39KB, 432x293px) Image search: [Google]
1448887396924.jpg
39KB, 432x293px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8NZa9wYZ_U

One of the first songs I heard on the radio as a little kid 'This is what music is? Why doesn't everyone listen to music all the time?'
>>
bullshit. an artist's death means nothing. we already knew they were going to die, so that's normal. the music doesn't die. fuck off.
>>
>>61655148
I fell in love to a girl once and while we listened this on vinly and made love. But she passed away soon after from a car accident.

Now Bowie is gone too. I hate death.
>>
>>61652137
Same desu.
>>
>>61652137
This is probably the one celebrity death that I'll feel really sad about.
>>
>>61653805
Haha I bet she really respects you as a man. She's definitely not fucking other guys behind your back.
>>
>>61652137
Literally never heard of her
>>
>>61654368
>just remember the world is over 4 billion years old

uh... the world is 2016 years old you moron
>>
File: Thom-Yorke.jpg (95KB, 608x606px) Image search: [Google]
Thom-Yorke.jpg
95KB, 608x606px
>>61651369

The day this man dies is the day music dies, it'll also be the last day my heart continues to beat.
>>
> read the news
> literally feel my heart sinking as if a family member had died
> look for a Bowie song to play
> "Ah, Space Oddity is a good choice for sure"
> "And the stars look so much different today!"
> tears welling up "Yes, yes, they do..."

Fuck this day
>>
>>61655359
"and then he cried!!" she says as she bursts out laughing in his arms
>>
I didn't, but my local radio station finished a 3-hour Bowie tribute an hour ago, and the DJ sounded completely disraught, since he knew Bowie for most of his career, he was basically mourning the loss of a close friend in between songs.
>>
I didn't cry
Not until I found out he was still writing on his deathbed
>>
>>61651369

Me.

I am such a faggot though, so I don't really count.
>>
>>61654368
This made me smile.
>>
>>61655534
I thought he was just retired. Deserved it. Made my heart sink to know there could have been years of new Bowie still out there.
>>61654368
This is strangely comforting.
>>
>>61652783

yeah i think because bowie was a mindset of living that went beyond the music he made

he did things for the personal fuck of it and also with deliberate style - i never understood most of it but i appreciated the effort
>>
If you ever feel sad about david dying just remember the video clip for dancing in the street...
>>
>>61654900

A life that mattered.
>>
>>61655448
This will genuinely upset me, and I'm not one to get upset over shit like this.
>>
>>61655004

Bowie's passing is something else. While I felt bad about Lemmy dying, and others, you knew what you were going to get with those guys and you heard it already.

With Bowie you knew there was still many ideas and secrets that only he could share. With him passes new sounds of music, which is only highlighted by Blackstar and Nothing Has Changed. Truly a light is gone from the world. :(
>>
>>61655768
>>61655448

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?
>>
>>61655831
matthew bellamy, lead singer of matthew bellamy and the radio heads
>>
I haven't cried but I feel empty inside.
>>
>>61652495
well you're a fucking cunt
>>
All the people here saying you can't sad are why this board is so bad. You people don't actually understand music
>>
>>61655927
Half the people in this thread probably don't even browse /mu/ regularly.

>>61655904
He made a really good point, actually. If anything you should be celebrating Bowie's life. Sadness is understandable, can't say I feel very sad myself but I get it. Even so. He gave us so much and the thing to do would be to appreciate what he did give, rather than mourning what he could have.
>>
It's like I'm really on reddit.
>>
lol no wonder blackstar was so shitty
>>
>>61655927
It's a cartoonish attempt at trolling.

The people who are replying are why this board is bad.
>>
>>61655970
If you know how it is on reddit why dont you fuck off to reddit then you cunt
>>
people here are interested in music, interested in art, but they don't like the idea of people crying

dear oh dear
>>
>>61655990
>implying you didnt fall for the b8 m8
>>
>>61655999
Expressing emotion has no merit in itself. It is when it is done beautifully that it is powerful. I doubt the image of you bawling into a wankrag because Bowie kicked the bucket was a nice sight to see.
>>
>>61656018
No I didn't, this is the first post I ma-...

Wait. Well done.
>>
File: 1444597554552.jpg (21KB, 349x610px) Image search: [Google]
1444597554552.jpg
21KB, 349x610px
quote from an interview with the director of the Lazarus play, who worked closely with Bowie

>He really fought like a lion. He did NOT want to die... I had immense respect for him, but with tears in our eyes
>>
>>61655999
They aren't interested in art then.

You can go to a gallery and start crying over a painting you've never seen without any personal attachment to it.

Bowie dying is the end of one of an increasingly small pool of true originals and pioneers. Few musicians do what he does, and if they do they don't do it nearly as well.

He was the soundtrack to a lot of times in a lot of peoples lives and of you can't understand why that upsets some people there's something wrong.

Of course we'll be happy and celebrate his live in time, thats normal, but for now give us our moment to grieve. It's not asking much.
>>
>>61656064
Wow
>>
>>61652495
I've been trying to rationally think the same but I just can't stop crying about him. Emotions are weird, man.
>>
File: 1441717978991.gif (1MB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
1441717978991.gif
1MB, 500x213px
ahhhhhhhh i hate this feeling
>>
>>61656064
>a terminally ill person doesn't want to die
HOW UNIQUE! HOW BRAVE! OMG I'M CRYING PLEASE UPVOTE
>>
>>61656180
people are sad because an artist they liked died

is this difficult for your autistic mind to process?
>>
>>61656197
Yes
>>
>>61656330
Oh, okay

fair enough then
>>
File: 1450849084721.png (45KB, 1140x798px) Image search: [Google]
1450849084721.png
45KB, 1140x798px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWtsV50_-p4
>>
I did shed a tear listening to heroes

Never felt this shitty about a celebrity passing before, odd feel
>>
>>61651369
it's very hard for me to cry, and his death isn't something that made me either
but it's sad, really

I think, however
>>61655448
this one WILL make me cry
>>
>>61655831
Idk if you're serious.
>>
>>61655831
Le Radioman
>>
>>61654798
yeah. i wouldn't have been able to carry on streaming like vinny did after he heard of the news
>>
Godspeed Major Tom
>>
I only cried a little when my grandparents died. And I knew and loved them.

I don't understand crying over celebrities at all.
>>
my dad cried in the car when he heard it on the radio

shit was weird yo
>>
>>61656161

He's gone home. :'3
>>
>>61651369
Reporting. Hit me hard.
>>
File: 1390059312513.jpg (55KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1390059312513.jpg
55KB, 645x773px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmEnRtMaeCo
>>
>>61652495
Yeah, I don't get it either and I've been a big fan for years. I've seen people on this board pretty much worship him like a god, so it isn't that hard to believe his death would make a big impact on some people.

>>61652629
>>61652846
>>61655904
lmao, if someone expressing simple confusion towards a situation triggers you this hard then maybe you should go back to your crocodile tear shedding tumblr hugbox.
>>
I have to be honest, I thought I would be sadder than this. I just think the release of Blackstar, I loved the album, the lyrics, everything. It's a great sign off to the legend. Shame he won't live more, he had more in him, but it doesn't feel empty with Blackstar. Thank you Bowie.
>>
File: bieber.png (289KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
bieber.png
289KB, 500x650px
>>61651369
People only cry for Bieber these days
>>
>>61656921
Anything women like is culturally irrelevant. You should know this by know
>>
>>61651369
I still can't believe it's true
>>
I had tears well up in my eyes but I'm pretty much over it now.
>>
>>61651369
>mfw no feelings inside
>>
>>61657046
Bitches also like Bowie...? The older ones I mean
>>
>>61656905
This. We cry because we have unexpectedly lost. We cry because, as selfish as it may be, we don't want to live in a world without that person. We cry because we know the person lost will never know or see the outpouring of love and appreciation.

Bowie knew this was coming, and gave his fans a message. "I know its coming, I don't want it to, but it is, so here's my perspective, because I know my loss will tear you apart as much as my knowledge of whats coming is tearing me apart. But I'm still ok, and I want you to know it. Here is my parting gift to you"

Once all the pieces of Leviathan fell into their obvious place with his passing, all I could do was smile. It seems almost wrong to cry. I don't recall an artist ever doing something like this as a final piece, and while other may try, he is the one that did it. I can only smile at his wisdom and forethought. Legend. Thank you indeed Bowie.
>>
I've been crying since I found out. His album is about fucking cancer and mortality.
>>
Still pretty upset by it, but I'm glad he took time time to sign off with Blackstar and the video clips. I've enjoyed the album a lot over the weekend and then this news. I'll remember this time as a bittersweet reminder that Bowie made my life better.
>>
File: peterheaven.png (184KB, 326x426px) Image search: [Google]
peterheaven.png
184KB, 326x426px
I cried. But I'm not sure it was for Bowie but for myself. I just got hit with a wall of feelings.

After listening to blackstar all week and giving it a second spin after his death it all just became such a beautiful show.

I'm not sad that he's dead -- that has to be the best way to go out as a musician. One final show, surrounded by your family, on your own terms.

Fucking Legend.

Someone edit this image for bowie.

>Look up here I'm in heaven
>>
>>61657227
Thanks for that. Good thoughts. You wrote it better than I ever could.
>>
>>61657227
reddit-tier shitpost friendo
>>
Haven't cried yet but I teared up big time listening to Win and I almost cried at the end of Under Pressure when it hit me that both singers are dead now. Y'know the part.

>'cuz love's such an old fashioned word
>and love dares you
>to care for
>the people
>on the edge of the night
>>
>>61651369
A qt girl at work was crying about it over me and asked me to hug her
She wants the d right?
>>
>>61656766

idk. It's not about bowie, really.

I've been to so many funerals and I rarely cry at them. Instead it all seems to hit me later while I'm doing random shit.

A good person I knew and admired died a few years ago and I didn't cry when I found out. But like a week later I was doing the fucking dishes and just lost it. On the floor level sobbing.

A month ago someone else I knew killed himself and I didn't cry when I found out. Instead, it's all hitting me now. The album, and music in general, is a kind of medium that allows me to release pent up emotional energy.

I didn't even know I needed to cry until this morning listening to blackstar. It's not about Bowie's death. This whole thing was just a catalyst for me to release my emotions and feelings regarding other shit in my life.

Fucked up? Maybe. Either way music sure as fuck helps.
>>
>>61652495
A U T I S T I C
U
T
I
S
T
I
C
>>
He made a lot of weird freaks like me feel like we could make it work
>>
>>61652495

The death of a cultural icon represents a death of part of yourself. Part of your world has gone forever and this reminds you of your own mortality.

Unless you're an autist like you clearly are.
>>
>>61657414
she wants the d(avid bowie)
>>
Still crying hours later. :'3 </3

Read this...
http://www.lettersofnote.com/2009/12/my-real-name-is-david-jones.html
>>
>>61651369
I just felt shit when I was watching about it on BBC News, I teared up a bit on the drive to work since I decided to listen to Diamond Dogs.
>>
>>61652863
What has Kanye said about Bowie's death?
Does he even know who he is?
>>
not as huge a fan as some of yall.

but i very much appreciate true art and true artists, and bowie was absolutely a true artist.

huge loss for pretty much the entire world.

edgelords should fuck off back to le reddit xD
>>
>tfw his daughter is only 15 years old
>>
File: david-bowie.jpg (56KB, 620x414px) Image search: [Google]
david-bowie.jpg
56KB, 620x414px
>>
Richard D. James, RDJ for sure.
>>
>>61651369
burn in hell, pedophile
>>
>>61651369
Unless you knew him personally that's fucking retarded
>>
File: 1980.jpg (31KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1980.jpg
31KB, 500x450px
>>61651369
this is one of the biggest musician deaths that mattered to me - where it felt like "something changed"

Ornette Coleman, Lou Reed and Captain Beefheart were the only musician deaths I recognized that mattered as much as this one to me

R.I.P.
>>
I'm not really big fan of david bowie i don't know why i feel sad
>>
>>61651369

I did. A couple times. Like a lot of people his music has spoke to me. Spent all weekend listening to the new album and his back catalog. Was not prepared for this morning. Love you guys.
>>
I'm so sad. I just don't know what to do. It's like when OJ went to jail all over again.
>>
I cried a little bit when I initially heard the news. Then I cried a few times while listening to Ziggy Stardust (Five Years and Rock N' Roll Suicide got me the hardest), then I listened to Blackstar and the second the album finished I realized this would be the last new Bowie song I'll ever hear and I cried like a bitch. It just gets me because for a few years when I was a teenager I would listen to Bowie constantly. I haven't listened to him in years but listening to Ziggy Stardust again reminded me of my teenage years and that along with his death really gave me some perspective on where I'm at in my life and where culture is now. It fucking sucks that we're going to be the last generation that knows who David Bowie is.
>>
You know that there is something important gone from the world.
>>
this one is such a shock though. Nobody knew he was sick. I guess he wanted it that way. He controlled everything so that Blackstar would be his last statement before death. While we were all hyping for it, he was probably wasting away in a hospital bed. We had no idea though, we just enjoyed the hype and the album. The man was a fucking genius.
>>
>>61651952
this I will actually cry for his death also, his inspiration is trully a gift from god
>>
>>61658990

I was thinking that while I was was listening to the album his last heartbeats ticked off. He will be remembered for the album and not for being a half-dead shambling corpse.
>>
>This is Ground Control to Major Tom,
> Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong,
>Can you hear me Major Tom?
Listening to this walking through campus and I started to cry, fortunately no one was around.
>>
>>61657567
Kek
>>
>>61653965
Was in that thread..... it hurts now..
>>
>>61652495
>as far as you are concerned, bowie dying has changed nothing in the grand scheme of things
Even if you feel nothing about the death itself, you've still lost all that he might have gone on to do. He'd just started producing again a year before he would have had the news about the cancer.
>>
>>61652030
I didn't cry at first reading the news but then I listened to the final track from Blackstar and it hit me like a freight train.

Don't even normally cry at celebrities passing, but this really does feel like the end of an era.
>>
I don't mean to sound edgy or anything, but once I was convinced that he had actually passed and started realizing all the stuff about Blackstar, I started smiling. I wasn't happy at all, but I was still smiling. Bowie made it so that we didn't see a sickly old man wasting away, he made a music video and an awesome album as if he was at his prime again. He wants Blackstar to be his last statement, and he wanted that to get the attention, not his death. This is such a genius move on his part, making his death a piece of art. I'm still smiling, even if I'm sad inside.
>>
I've been feeling pretty bummed but listening to this commodore64 cover of Ashes to Ashes cheered me up. Ashes to Ashes is my favourite song of all time, not just Bowie. :) <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omFjhj9ZPxU
>>
File: 1280x720.jpg (220KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720.jpg
220KB, 1280x720px
>>61657174
>Rock'n'Roll Suicide.
as a 16 year old girl, when I woke up this morning and saw the news on Facebook, I cried and my boyfriend had to comfort me.

I discovered Bowie when I was 12 years old, just through browsing Youtube. I was hooked, for the longest while he was the only music I'd listen to. It changed my world, as it was like nothing I'd ever heard before, so different and beautiful.

Sadly I wasn't born sooner, but the 4 years that I've had thus far listening to his music are one of the greatest gifts life has given me.
Thank you David Bowie.
>>
>>61660056
underage b&, LONDON etc
>>
>tfw you don't have a strong enough connection with any artist to cry upon their death

Maybe Bob Dylan. My dad loves his music and used to play it loads when my siblings and I were young.
>>
>>61651369
I teared up quite hard when I found out. My mom and dad actually called me first since they knew I loved Bowie so much and I didn't believe them at first
>>
Ty Segall dying would make me really upset

Luckily nobody here knows who he is since nobody here actually listens to anything half decenf
>>
I wish I could stop this feel anon. ;_;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7_Te7iDojA
>>
>>61660156
Yes that's the artist that will wreck me
>>
>>61660257
Go away you only know about him because Wah Diddy was in grand theft auto you hipster falseflagger
>>
>>61651369

Me man, not right away but when I was watching the Blackstar video and when Bowie got to "something happened on the day he died" that when the waterworks kicked in.

My parents are/were both fans of Bowie when they first met and settled down to marry and saw him perform live before I was born.
I myself was lucky enough to see Bowie perform live in 1996
Bowie was played at my dads funeral
I cried when Bowie died and i'm not ashamed of it.
>>
>>61651369
What the fuck does /actuallycried/ mean?
>>
I was listening to Under Pressure because I thought it would perk me up but I forgot the 'THIS IS OUR LAST DANCE!' part.

Couldn't hold it together after that.
>>
>>61660404
>What the fuck does /actuallycried/ mean?

He means literally cried and not metaphorically
>>
I love Bowie but to be honest, I really didn't care when I found out he died. When my mom passed away, that's when I kinda stopped caring about strangers dying, even if they were favorite musicians/actors/ect. I really don't see the point in shedding tears over someone who didn't even know you existed. That's just me, though.
>>
>>61657542
This.
>>
No, that's pathetic and pretty immature
>>
>>61660477
I think that's the thing; emotions rarely follow a 'point'. If the man touched you in a way that his passing made you cry, then that's what happened. No shame in crying, and no shame in not.
>>
File: 67VdHl7.png (588KB, 1000x714px) Image search: [Google]
67VdHl7.png
588KB, 1000x714px
I've mostly sat here for the past few hours bawling my eyes out

the man's been alive my whole life and influenced so many artists I love

I can't believe he's just

gone

fuck cancer
>>
File: 1452520707653.jpg (130KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452520707653.jpg
130KB, 720x720px
>>61659940
Yes, this.
He really did it properly, an ending that will go down in music legend.
Self restraint and style, no fucking way was he going to tabloid this out for months in some nasty cancer grief festival.
>>
>>61657542
>The death of a cultural icon represents a death of part of yourself.

yes, crawling in your skin, those wounds they will not heal, etc.
>>
>>61660257
>>61660156
>>61651952
>>61652137
Yeah, if Joanna Newsom were to die before me I would probably kill God.

It's not likely to happen though.
>>
>>61652495
/mu/ is mostly 17-18 yos
Answered your question?
>>
File: 1402847184362.jpg (29KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1402847184362.jpg
29KB, 620x465px
>>61660056
>as a 16 year old girl
don't start bait with such obvious bait m8
>>
The news itself didn't make me cry, I was just kinda shocked. It's when you start playing your favourite songs, and obviously Blackstar, that it gets you. Genuinely haven't cried in years, but I already have a few times today. It's sad but it's also the best way he could have gone. I hope Blackstar gets the acclaim it deserves.
>>
File: Never.png (6KB, 310x155px) Image search: [Google]
Never.png
6KB, 310x155px
>>
>>61660892
hidden
>>
>>61653013
Man Claus iggy and bowie. This is some venture bros fan art I can get behind.
>>
File: bugs bugged.jpg (6KB, 232x197px) Image search: [Google]
bugs bugged.jpg
6KB, 232x197px
It wouldnt be nearly as bad if Blackstar didnt get my hopes up for him so much just a few days back
>>
>>61652030
>>61652480

kill yourselves
>>
>>61657174
Most girls who like Bowie I know mainly just like Labrynth and haven't really listened to much of his discography.

Not all though, some girls like him genuinely.
>>
>>61661287

>tfw I was enthused by a new era in Bowie music and couldn't wait to see what he had planned for his 70th birthday ;____;
>>
File: sniff.jpg (67KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
sniff.jpg
67KB, 960x540px
>>61661347

>me being an 80s kid
>Ashes to Ashes is my favourite song, I still remember when it came out it redefined everything. I really enjoy Let's Dance it is a lot of fun and yet has a spooky feeling
>women my age
>I've loved him since Labyrinth
>>
>>61661287
Blackstar is an amazing swan song though. Imagine if he'd finished on The Next Day
>>
>>61660428
Faggot
>>
File: 134170630944.jpg (196KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
134170630944.jpg
196KB, 500x375px
WGUC has no commercials luckily so I sleep with the radio playing every night and the DJs will pop in here and now nonchalantly stating the news and the compositions etc

I drifted in and out of sleep cycles intermittently hearing Bowie passed...

I was pleading with my subconscious it was fiction :(

Gone before his time
>>
>>61661347
Really? I seem to find that girls like him more than guys
>>
>>61661547
The main problem with that album was the cover which seemed to cheapen the whole thing. There's some good music on there.
>>
>>61654726
Underrated post.
>>
File: sadolf.png (14KB, 470x457px) Image search: [Google]
sadolf.png
14KB, 470x457px
>>61651369
I didn't cry, but I have been deeply saddened. It's pretty hard to believe, it feels like he'll emerge in a week or a month and it will all have been some ruse. David Bowie doesn't seem like the kind of person who dies.
>>
>>61654726

absolutely beautiful post man, love you. couldnt have said it better.
>>
>>61652250
Nice post. I agree, but it's still a bittersweet celebration of the man.
>>
>>61655359

what's with all this paranoia lately? you don't even HAVE a girlfriend man, why would you be worried about his girlfriend cheating?

crying together with someone else is extremely beautiful and one of the highest forms of catharsis we, as humans, can reach.
>>
>>61661796
>it feels like he'll emerge in a week

Three days. Screencap this.
>>
>>61654726
This is such a reddity post. I don't even disagree with you but I know you speak in a high pitch voice and wear thick brimmed glasses.
>>
>>61652030
this tb h senpai
>>
>>61652781
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-JqH1M4Ya8

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazarus_of_Bethany

>brought back from dead after 4 days

we can hope
>>
>>61655927
These people aren't even from this board, nor do they even listen to music. They're shitposters from containment boards.
>>
>>61656042

>crying is supposed to be a "nice sight to see"

you're scum. you're an IKEA, McDonalds, HBO-tier human being.
>>
>>61651369
I think both Lemmy and Bowie in such a small amount of time almost broke me.If someone else dies soon, I might stay in bed and drink for a week. These people are like fathers or grandfathers to me, in a sense of what they said and what they did. I feel like I should care more honestly.
>>
>>61661995
if there's a guy that can do it then it's him.

C'mon even a fucking faggot from a black metal band did it, why can't he.
>>
>>61654726
This is why I come here
>>
File: d2.jpg (66KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
d2.jpg
66KB, 500x505px
>>61651369
My Mother told me an hour ago. I didn't cry but when I heard the news it went through me like a bolt. I feel like a huge hypocrite now because I always made fun of and told people who felt pain for a strangers death to get a grip. But now I am sad about it to be honest, not crying obviously but it really, really sucks and I feel a 'jolt' every time I remember it's real. I totally understand if somebody wants to call me a fag over it.
>>
>>61661940
Oh you...
>>
>>61652137
It's time for Thom to die tbqh senpai
>>
Bowie's death is a spiritual event. Don't you think? Lots of people seemed to have sensed something. It's like when such a famous, inspiring, spirit and force for good passes away the shock ripples throughout the world and we all know he's left our world before us.

If you think about it, Bowie's death has more significance than Christ's death, Muhammad's death, etc., simply because billions more people know about it instantly and can hear their entire life's work and message. When Christ died, maybe a few hundred people knew at most. The rest of the world went on like nothing had happened. Today is different, the whole world is feeling this one.
>>
>>61652137
If the next Radiohead album is a bad as TKoL, then it might not be such a bad thing.
>>
>>61661740
in retrospect it makes sense, bowie is not on the cover, a black star is, an absence of the star that once was shining for us on earth
>>
>>61662671
There's only a handful of people who have ever been mourned over by such a sheer number of people.
>>
>>61662671
>Muhammad

literally who
>>
>>61658525

>Ornette Coleman, Lou Reed and Captain Beefheart were the only musician deaths I recognized that mattered as much as this one to me

completely agree. when lou died I wept like a fucking bitch.
>>
>>61660156

if Bob Dylan dies I'll barf for sure.

can't even imagine what happens when Nick Cave dies..

why do you have to make me thing those thoughts?

>>61660257

saw him live, was a good show. wouldn't really be sad if he died to be honest.
>>
I cried my tits off watching lazarus. That's fucking art, man. good god
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.