[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do they get their opinions from shameless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: Jason-Williamson-right-an-012.jpg (97KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
Jason-Williamson-right-an-012.jpg
97KB, 620x372px
do they get their opinions from shameless
>>
is that a good show?
>>
Do you?
>>
>>61626284
yeah, they honestly really don't have any talent
>>
i'm just gonna assume you're either a southerner or american or something

big difference between notts and mcr
>>
feel bad for these guys. they must have really thought they were making vital, challenging political music until they realised all their fans were middle-aged white Guardian readers
>>
>>61626333
i think what you mean is educated poor people

wtf else are they going to read
>>
>>61626333
>middle-aged white Guardian readers
good meme
>>
I appreciate what they're doing, they're filling a niche, we need more political music etc, i can listen to one or two songs but who the fuck could sit through an album of this stuff
>>
>>61626351
>implying you have to be poor to have concerns that stretch beyond your own personal wellbeing
>>
>>61626372
I do, and I'm not even a brit or actually get a word of what they're talking about.
>>
>>61626333
I'm not from england what is the guardian and what is wrong with it
>>
>>61626310
That's kind of the point
>>
>>61626284
Holy fuck these guys are fucking dumb gits, I just read and interview about how they are doing it real rough and aren't "posers", then the article states that both of them come from family's that started successful small buisnessess. Are these guys fucking deluded or what. Absolute class tourists.
>>
>>61626333
>challenging political music
>political
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNrwisXgYqY

>their fans middle-aged white Guardian readers
Naaah. You simply don't get their appeal and their audience.
>>
>>61626440
The Gaurdian hates white people and blames them for everything, they also publish stupid feminist garbage. It's pure gutter journalism full of confirmation bias and pats on the back for trying to feel good about who they are.
>>
>>61626554
bias is in the eye of the beholder, and it sounds like you are pretty fucking biased. Guardian isn't what it used to be but it's one of the last mainstream quality media organisations, has won a ton of awards, snowden trusted them enough to leak to them etc
>>
>>61626409
erm ok
but that's not who i'm seeing at sm gigs, everyone is poor af
>>
>>61626554
better than the sun and daily telegraph
my dad used to read the guardian and hes as middle aged white male should i be woried
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf__QcoLq1g
fuck off
>>
>>61626449
well it's a shit point to make, and it's been done before. the fact that people delude themselves into thinking they're some kind of avant-garde movement, and that they're "gaining ground" makes me sad
>>
DUDE WORKING CLASS WOES LMAO
>>
>>61626302
first couple seasons were GOAT, now it's alright
>>
>>61626284
>we're working class
>fuck David Cameron
>>
>>61626554
Quality football coverage though.
>>
why do people think sleaford mods are working class or political?

it's about as political as kool keith
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.