[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just listened to this. Did I like it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: mbdtf.png (585KB, 1345x658px) Image search: [Google]
mbdtf.png
585KB, 1345x658px
Just listened to this. Did I like it?
>>
>>61623519
Are you a hopeless /mu/fag / p4ktard trying to fit in? Yes you did. You love it. It's one of your favorite albums ever.

Are you capable of forming your own opinions? Maybe you liked it. Can't say for sure.
>>
I don't fucking know? Sure. You did, probably.

What a shit post.
>>
>>61623519
It's pretty good.
>>
>>61623519
It's pretty shitty.
>>
>>61623519
Yes, you did.

Now move on to Hospice, anon!
>>
>>61623519
I love this album.
>>
>>61623519
Wait nah that's bullshit, it only got a 9.5 when it came out originally. Did they do another review of it?
>>
File: SSB Fantano.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
SSB Fantano.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>61623519
Let Anthony guide you to the truth.
>>
I wonder how many people who browse this board are only just now getting into music and they're doing so by taking the typical /mu/ recs. Not that it's a bad thing, but I often get the impression that some of the people who say "X album is some of the best music ever made" with a straight face have listened to a handful of albums in total at most, perhaps like 50 or 100. Not saying album in OP's pic is bad or anything, and I'm not even sure why this thread in particular made me think about this, but I just had to say it.
>>
>>61623637
no it didn't. you're thinking of yeezus
>>
>>61623667
No, Yeezus and MBDTF both got 9.5 at the time of release.
>>
>>61623519
FUCK OFF
>>
>>61623611
gross
>>
>>61623686
no they din't

mbdtf was 10.0 best new meme immediately
>>
>>61623748
Hey, do you wanna hang with le /mu/tants or not??????

If you're not OP, then fuck off faggot - I'm bored and want him to blogpost about muh feels when listens to that shit album for the first time
>>
>>61623772
kek'd
i like you
>>
>>61623519
Nothing tops runaway
>>
>>61623686
no man I vividly remember MBDTF getting a 10 and what it did to /mu/
>>
its fucking amazing, its impossible not to like
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.