[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Noise wars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: charlton heston2.jpg (5KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
charlton heston2.jpg
5KB, 251x240px
>*Hanatarash made an album called "William Bennett Has No Dick", and Gerogerigegege made an album called "William Bennett Is My Dick". Poor William Bennett.*

Japanbros y u do dis [smiley] [wink]
>>
You didn't know about the 'William Bennet's Dick' craze in Japan in the late 80s - 90s? It was practically inescapable at the time.
>>
Even classic noise albums are just as shit as ones /mu/ makes together where they give the album titles and track names dumb in-jokes and make it as retarded as possible.
>>
>>61614368
How the hell does that even work? Which William Bennet are they talking about? Why was that a thing?
>>
>>61614642
Whitehouse leader. Whitehouse was a big influence on the Japanese noise scene, so that was kind of their way to pay homage to them.
>>
>>61614642
Yeah, totally! Everyone in Japan were huge fans of the penises of both William Bennett of Whitehouse, and the former US Secretary of Education!

>>61614591
no u
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 310x310px
The Gerogerigegege are pretty interesting in that they made both the funniest album I've ever heard (Yellow Trash Bazooka) and the most depressing album I've ever heard (pic related).
>>
>>61613733
is this real
>>
>>61614786
endless humiliation is their saddest for me
also saturday night big cock salaryman the feeling of exhaustion and giving up
>>
>>61616016
*perfectly communicates
juntaro needs a fucking hug
>>
>>61614786
Hell Driver is their saddest album tho
>>
>>61616063
this
or endless humiliation
does anyone have a link to the translation to what the homeless guy is rambling about on that album?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.