[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I finally got around to checking out hopsin after some of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

So I finally got around to checking out hopsin after some of the idiots at work recommended him.

Holy fuck is this guy kak. He doesn't speak on the beat or rhyme on the drum fuck it he doesn't even rhyme. The most good I can say is the beats are decent. How does he still respect himself and claim to be a rapper? He should work on his beats and become a producer or a DJ instead.
>>
>>61573031
this b8 isn't even good, anon

1/10 the 1 point is automatically added for a hopsin reference
>>
>>61573051
im not baiting he really is one of the most kak rappers i have ever heard
>>
Posts should be in english.
>>
>>61573083
the post is in english
>>
>>61573051
What are you talking about. Hopsin is legit garbage. I thought this was pretty much an accepted fact
>>
>>61573130
yeah when it comes to rap he is le edgiest
>>
>>61573379
edgiest with no flow and no rhymes he is a pair of contacts and edge and thats it
>>
>>61573031

Forever Ill is pretty good, that's probably his best track on Pound Syndrome
>>
>>61573476
ill be honest ill mind 1 and 4 aint bad either but most of everything else i just dont know how he could listen to that and no at least try to reword it
>>
>>61573393
>no flow
Thats one of the only things he does right, if he managed to have better content and be less cringey he could be a decent rapper.
>>
>>61573031
>kak

You from SA then?
>>
>>61573665
no i just borrow some of their slang sometimes
>>
>>61573571
yeah, got a really good playlist of east coast shit from classics to newer stuff and the only thing that pisses me off is from time to time is when one of his songs comes on. "I honestly feel like taking your head and hitting it", really? people listen to this shit?
>>
>>61573709
you missed the rest of the line that makes it worse

"i honestly feel like grabbing your head and hitting it matter of fact you dont even deserve a brain give me it"

how did he not know rhyming it with it was a really bad idea?
>>
>>61573739
ah true, it's been a while since i've just left the playlist on so I've been fortunate enough to not hear that garbage as of late. I really need to copypasta that playlist and get rid of that shit though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.