[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does this make you feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

File: CX7cjS6UsAEF1k5.jpg:large.jpg (87KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
CX7cjS6UsAEF1k5.jpg:large.jpg
87KB, 640x712px
how does this make you feel?
>>
great
>>
still not officially announced. still could be total bullshit.

if it's real, i'm predicting axl has limited involvement, and only festival tour.
>>
bored
>>
>>61530612
I feel very little about this in any way at all. I don't understand why people are talking about this band being at cochella like its a historic event. Smells like viral marketing to me.
>>
>>61530891

Because its a reunion this time, not just Axl and his group of replacements. Axl and Slash haven't shared a stage together in over 20 years, its quite a big deal to a lot of people.
>>
>>61530612
If they got Izzy/Steven/Matt back as well It'd be great but Axl/Slash/Duff + NuGNR leftovers will do
>>
>>61531968
lmao
>>
honestly, i'm not as excited as i feel like like i should be.

this seems like it's going to be the same exact thing as new guns n roses, just with slash and duff now sharing a state with axl and his hired cronies.

HOPEFULLY, they will do this right and rehearse together and try to rekindle the friendship between the band... otherwise, it's going to a huge sloppy cash crab that the world is going to see right through.
>>
>>61531990
Izzy would do for me. The dummer im not too bothered about. Adler I doubt is even up to it, and Sorum never fit the bands sound imo. The dude from Primus who toured with them in the early 2000s would be ideal.
>>
>>61532022
seeing them meltdown & fight on stage would be more entertaining than their music
>>
>>61530612
I'm really excited. I never thought I'd see Axl and Slash on stage again.

>>61531968
The 2012-2015 line-up was amazing. I saw them several times and they were some of the best concerts I've ever been too.
>>
I hope they come to Montreal with Metallica.
I hope James gets hurt and Axl tells everybody to fuck off so I can riot
>>
It'd be hilarious if it was another hologram stunt just like with Tupac
>>
Fuck this shite. The Smiths reunion when?
>>
>>61532088
This. It's why that show can't be missed.
>>
>>61532367
Be even funnier if the hologram was still fat axl instead of qt 80's axl
>>
>>61532390

I don't think anyone listens to The Smiths over the age of 15 to be fair.
>>
>>61532544
I'm about to turn 26 and love The Smiths dearly.
>>
File: VR.jpg (58KB, 456x304px) Image search: [Google]
VR.jpg
58KB, 456x304px
I'm hyped, probably the only non-shit band at Coachella this year.

Do you think Axl would consider covering Fall To Pieces? Would be interesting to hear his vocals on that track. (If he's been resting his voice)
>>
>/mu/ suddenly likes GNR

End yourselves fuckin faggots
>>
File: 1311905408006.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1311905408006.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>61532551

Fair do's
>>
>>61532390
Morrissey and Marr may reunite one day but Joyce will never ever join them
>>
>>61532642
that's cool, Morrisey and Marr are enough, Joyce and Rourke are expendable
>>
>>61532596

Not hipster enough for you?
>>
Axl better get in shape. If he still looks like Keith Lemon when the time comes i'm not gonna be pleased. Especially after the ridiculous amount of money they're getting for this.
>>
>>61532568
I saw GN'R at their Vegas Residency last year, Axl absolutely killed it. There's something that doesn't translate well into recordings of the shows, but his voice was outstanding. He displayed such a crazy range and hit some crazy high notes that had me floored.
>>
>>61530612
Pretty fucking hyped. Ok, it's just a semi-classic line up, but seeing Slash, Axl and Duff together is pretty fucking awesome. Hasn't happened in about 23 goddamn years.
>>
>>61530612
axl has no voice any more,so it's probably going to be shit
>>
>>61533880
>>61533288
>>
>>61532120
2012-2015 lineup was garbage. 2001 and 2006 lineup was greatest of all time.
>>
>>61534008
Ashba was a bit sloppy but he was a good showman and they gelled together really well. I really liked the diversity in style of the members.
>>
Only non-musicians don't appreciate GnR

#fakktz
>>
>>61532339

This

The only way to redeem G N' R will be something like this and Axl being an horible person again.
>>
>>61534047
Ashba was the best G'n'R musician ever
>>
>>61534165
Explain yourself. They're competent musicians but they aren't that special. Slash is the only one that really stands out and he's just doing a rehash of 12 bar blues.
>>
>>61530612
I feel nothing.
>>
>>61530612
Well, they were my favorite band in high school, some 10 years ago and always dreamed of a reunion, but thought it would never happen. So this makes me extremely excited.
>>
Bullshit. I live in the area and 10 years ago it was the ONLY thing to do in the desert. Literally it is a ghost town when everyone leaves. You used to be able to see ALL of the new upcoming acts that would soon blow up. Now it is an electric-daisy-palooza. Nothing but a basic bitches Spotify playlist.
>>
>>61534165
>>61534165
Yeah man, blues based hard rock is so unique and impressive! It's not like a million bands did the same shit long before Guns N' Roses formed! Oh wait...
>>
Let's be honest, they had some great songs
>>
>>61535336

One in a Million is the ONLY song worth a comment, and it's their best.
>>
>>61535366
That's my favorite probably. Not because I'm a /pol/tard but because the rhythm guitar is really nice.
>>
>>61535366
In YOUR opinion.
>>
>>61530649
erm...
>>
>>61535177
Bumblefoot put him to shame live. Fortus was the Izzy of the new line-up. Immensely talented but under-appreciated.
>>
>>61530649
R u stooped
>>
>>61535177
DJ Ashba was a mistake t b h family

https://youtu.be/xf7u6YNnrR0?t=3m48s
>>
>>61536482
Very good showman but the weakest member of that particular line-up.
>>
>>61536590
that video was supposed to show the intro of SCOM where fucked up and is out of tune.

Yeah he's a showman but his persona doesn't fit with GNR in my opinion.
>>
>>61530612
I fucking hate guns and roses with a passion.
But my GF is a huge fan and she is pretty excited. She says Axl will fuck it up somehow though.
>>
>>61536643
what other music does she listen to? how does it feel to have a pleb girlfriend?
>>
>>61530649
Slash and Duff are onboard. But honestly, who cares?
>>
>>61532596
tee hee check you out cool cat
>>
>>61532596
>implying that

You're wrong, we've always loved them.
>>
>>61535336
They have a lot of great songs.
>>
The early 2000s line-up was best.

>Axl
>Buckethead
>Tommy Stinson
>Richard Fortus
>Robin Finck
>Bryan Mantia
>Dizzy Reed
>Chris Pitman

Ridiculously talented bunch. Pisses me off that Axl never released all the tracks these guys were a part of.
>>
>>61530612
Jesus fucking Christ, just let it die.

It's gonna be over-produced lip service for fans, and it doesn't matter how much money they throw at Axl Rose's fat ass, it's still going to suck.
>>
>>61540581
Exactly. Axl is a huge disappointment. Saw them in 87' with Aerosmith, band was awesome, Axl was horrible.

Saw them in 92' the whole band was incredible. Then the whole drama queen set in with Axl shortly after, and it hasn't changed to this day.
>>
>>61535324
hey anon, CVfag too, lets jam?
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.