[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>500 years in the future >That one bands unique musical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: DSC_0989-Death-Grips[1].jpg (1MB, 2000x1335px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0989-Death-Grips[1].jpg
1MB, 2000x1335px
>500 years in the future
>That one bands unique musical style is now considered classical music
>its taught everywhere from middle school music class to prestigious universities
>its primarily enjoyed by the elites of society

What is the name of that band/musical style?
How does it make you feel?
>>
Blur
>>
Oasis
>>
U2
>>
Big Time Rush
>>
Lil B
>>
The Beatles
>>
Blink 182
>>
Meghan Trainor.

It makes me feel good about myself and that's all that matters with music. In the future everybody will realize how unique and special they are and only music that appeals to loving the individuality of every human being will be studied and made.
>>
Viper
>>
>>53674910
Are they still a thing?
>>
>>53674977
second this
>>
>>53674984
Fuck if I know, man.

It doesn't impact their superb artistry.
>>
Nicole 12
>>
>>53674984
Yes. My cousin goes and sees them every now and again
>>
Nero's Day at Disneyland
I doubt that it'd be considered classical, but I could see their mix of breakcore and classical getting attention from academia as an oddity if nothing else.
>>
radiohead maybe
>>
Radiohead and Vampire Weekend

In 10 years people are going to look at Death Grips as a momentary distraction and not a significant part of our culture.
>>
>>53674758
I don't think you understand how classical music works.
>>
kanye west and radiohead

>>53676625
elaborate what you mean there
>>
Is Death Grips the TVU of our generation?
>>
>>53676711
Classical Music isn't old music that is treated as academic in the future.
It is a style of rigorous composition REQUIRING sheet music as well as often Western Music Theory.
Reich, Glass, and Riley are classical music. No popular musician can be classical music.
>>
>>53676756
kek, this always gets me
>>
>>53676596
>In 10 years people are going to look at Death Grips as a momentary distraction and not a significant part of our culture.
Will DG be the new Anco?
>>
Slayer
>>
>>53676596
I can actually see Modern Vampires of the City being discussed as a snapshot of how American youth viewed religion in the 2010s.
>>
>>53674972
Good ruse m8
>>
>>53674977
I can actually see this.

His work ethic is strong.
teach them kids to work hard like papa viper
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.