Can someone get me a download for Replica? Can't find it anywhere online
literally just *album name* mega/mediafire/zippy
it is so fucking simple.
i'm not being rude. i helped them out to,without fucking spoonfeeding them like a goddamn tong.
people will never learn if you politely tell them the mistake that they made and/or try to help them fix that mistake. that's life dude. no one's "deserving" of anything, just help someone out so they can remember for the future.
what would you do if your child made a mistake? would you ridicule him because he "deserved it"? no, asshole, you go into solution and solve the problem politely so it won't happen again. that's how life works.
There's a sticky. It's the first fucking thing you see on /mu/. I read it. Why can't everyone else? I'm not asking anyone to politely tell them anything. I'm all about tough love. it will only make /mu/ a better place.
but they'll never learn about the mistake that they made (i.e. not reading sticky) if you're not polite and up-front about it. you'll only make the situation worse if you yell at them.
No, you'll make it worse if you normalize their lazy behavior. The first thing you do when you visit any forum should be reading the sticky, or at least lurking a bit. You're training them like a fucking dog; "sit, speak, good boy here's you treat".
>If anything, it thins out the incompetent and the illiterate.
and so does being polite. so why not be polite, instead of being an asshole?
also it makes it worse by traumatizing them into stress and afraid of doing anything in a post-capitalist structuralist vision art of sushi and farrau-frarru-dong.
What do you think of Marcel's Valentine's Day Mixtape /mu/?
1. Timber Timbre - “Hot Dreams” (Hot Dreams)
2. Pavement - “Gold Soundz” (Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain)
3. J Dilla - “U-Love” (Donuts)
4. Beirut - “Postcards From Italy” (Gulag Orkestar)
5. Dr. Dog - “From” (Fate)
6. Neutral Milk Hotel - “Aeroplane Over The Sea” (In The Aeroplane Over The Sea)
7. Jackson 5 - “ABC” (Diana Ross Presents the Jackson 5)
8. D’Angelo and The Vanguard - “Really Love” (Black Messiah)
9. Modest Mouse - “Gravity Rides Everything” (The Moon and Antartica)
10. The Cure - “Friday I’m in Love” (Wish)
11. Buzzcocks - “Ever Fallen in Love (With Someone You Shouldn’t’ve?)” (Love Bites)
12. The Stooges - “I Wanna Be Your Dog” (The Stooges)
13. Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - “Let Love In” (Let Love In)
14. Leonard Cohen - “I’m Your Man” (I’m Your Man)