[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
i hate you guys
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 13
File: that_feel.png (42 KB, 750x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
that_feel.png
42 KB, 750x750
i hate you guys

you could be making your lives more meaningful

you could be discussing something you love on any of the other boards

but instead you decide to shit up the music board

for what cause

why

are you that pathetic

are you that shallow

i just don't understand why you come here if you don't care about music
>>
:(
>>
File: DSCN0103.jpg (520 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DSCN0103.jpg
520 KB, 1600x1200
cat
>>
File: cat 26.jpg (469 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cat 26.jpg
469 KB, 1600x1200
>>53355077
cat
>>
But I do care about music. I just also happen to enjoy funposting from time to time.
>>
File: cat.jpg (391 KB, 1598x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cat.jpg
391 KB, 1598x1200
>>53355103
cat
>>
>>53355106
if you cared about music you wouldn't funpost
>>
File: cat 2.jpg (387 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cat 2.jpg
387 KB, 1600x1200
>>53355123
cat

>>53355133
not true in the least
>>
>>53355133
This is spurious logic.
>>
File: cat 14.jpg (463 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cat 14.jpg
463 KB, 1600x1200
>>53355142
cat
>>
File: DSCN0100.jpg (832 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DSCN0100.jpg
832 KB, 2272x1704
>>53355158
cat
>>
>>53355142
>>53355143
you only say that because you funpost
>>
>>53355103
>>53355077
>>53355123
>>53355142
>>53355158
>>53355185

8/10, best new cat
>>
File: cat 7.jpg (249 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cat 7.jpg
249 KB, 1600x1200
>>53355185
cat

>>53355190
nope, it's because it simply isn't true. i care deeply about music but there's no point in discussing it here on /mu/ because most people here have shitty taste.
>>
>>53355231
cat

>>53355228
thank you she's my baby
>>
File: xmas.jpg (151 KB, 822x612) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
xmas.jpg
151 KB, 822x612
>>53355259
cat
>>
>>53354989
I wish I knew who it was that riled you up so that I could slap them for causing you to make such a retarded thread.

Surely even the most ignorant of frustrated gentlemen could see that it's not every single person behaving this way.

Kindly keep your disgruntled feels to yourself because when you do this you are only doing what it is you claim to despise, ie. shitting up the board.
>>
>>53355231
>i care deeply about music
>xusosis
don't lie to me I know how you are
>>
>>53355364
what do you mean
>>
>>53355389
consistently posting opinions that shit on others, and then whining "oh I don't want to discuss it now" because you don't care about music
>>
File: caaaat.jpg (129 KB, 815x612) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
caaaat.jpg
129 KB, 815x612
cat

>>53355433
apathy towards discussion with people with bad taste =/= apathy towards music as a whole
m0r0n
>>
>>53355473
>apathy towards discussion with people with bad taste
the person who loves music relishes any chance to discuss it
not being a petty teenager who thinks that people are beneath discussion
come on xus, I told you not to lie
>>
I like music
>>
but i love memes
>>
>>53355503
relish sucks i prefer mustard
and if you have bad taste you're definitely below discussion
>>
>>53355525
then fuck off to /b/
>>
nice kitties itt
>>
quints

>>53355531
don't fucking talk to him like that you babyback bitch i'll cut you
>>
>>53355531
theyrnt as dank
>>
>>53354989
i love music

all of my shitpostin is non music related because honestly if you are on 4chan and dont shitpost youre part of the problem
>>
>>53355570
>because honestly if you are on 4chan and dont shitpost youre part of the problem
i want to shove a knife down your throat until you drown in your own blood
>>
File: 1PW17oBE.jpg (84 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1PW17oBE.jpg
84 KB, 1252x1252
>>53355675
do you kiss your mother with that mouth
>>
>>53355675
>being passionate about 4chan
neet detected
>>
>>53355675
see whats ironic is that what you just did their was a shitpost. hope this helps.
>>
>>53355700
shitposting is sarcastic
i was honest
>>
>>53355692
i finger her with the fingers that typed it
>>
>>53355675
You shut up about Dave.
>>
>>53355738
R-Ryan? Is that you? Bro, I haven't seen you since high school!
>>
>>53355708
just bc you have an honest opinion doesnt change it from being shit
>>
Anonymous Wed Feb 4 18:52:15 2015 No.53355697 [Reply] [Original]

what do you think he listens to?


File: 212 KB, 400x400, b5f3cc10d9adb85e9e05538d42b36b59_400x400.png [Show reposts] Image reverse search: [iqdb] [google]
53355659 Anonymous Wed Feb 4 18:50:51 2015 No.53355659 [Reply] [Original]
Quoted by: >>53355698

>yfw when you get mad enough to enjoy Death Grips

>> Anonymous Wed Feb 4 18:52:01 2015 No.53355686

Exmil>NLDW>The Money Store>NOTM>Fashion Week>GP
RISE ABOVE WE'RE GONNA RISE ABOVE

>> Anonymous Wed Feb 4 18:52:18 2015 No.53355698

>>OP
huh
I kind of want to try this now


File: 316 KB, 1000x1000, image.jpg [Show reposts] Image reverse search: [iqdb] [google]
53355653 hp lovecraft Wed Feb 4 18:50:40 2015 No.53355653 [Reply] [Original]

4x4
get up offa that thing

>> Anonymous Wed Feb 4 18:51:43 2015 No.53355680

are you going to make a thread every fucking hour


File: 162 KB, 2527x823, Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 11.52.18 PM.png [Show reposts] Image reverse search: [iqdb] [google]
53355605 Anonymous Wed Feb 4 18:48:40 2015 No.53355605 [Reply] [Original]

should i visit her page


File: 25 KB, 403x347, des larizes ranudes.jpg [Show reposts] Image reverse search: [iqdb] [google]
53355603 Anonymous Wed Feb 4 18:48:34 2015 No.53355603 [Reply] [Original]
Quoted by: >>53355628 >>53355661

better than loveless

1 replies omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> Anonymous Wed Feb 4 18:49:43 2015 No.53355628
Quoted by: >>53355662

>>OP
l m a o

>> Anonymous Wed Feb 4 18:49:56 2015 No.53355633

Debatable, but that album is awesome. One of my favorite noise rock records.

>> Anonymous Wed Feb 4 18:50:54 2015 No.53355661

>>OP
its comes close but loveless is loveless

>> Anonymous Wed Feb 4 18:50:55 2015 No.53355662
File: 40 KB, 1280x720, hamtrax.jpg [Show reposts] Image reverse search: [iqdb] [google]
53355662

>>53355628
problem?

>> Anonymous Wed Feb 4 18:51:58 2015
>>
nice thread faggots
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 13
Thread DB ID: 36561



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.