[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminding you that everything Noel Gallagher has done from 2008-now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

Reminding you that everything Noel Gallagher has done from 2008-now has been surprisingly good
>>
File: 1422109185399.jpg (388KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1422109185399.jpg
388KB, 2560x1440px
>>53164656
>>
There was a few good songs on that album for sure. At the very least he's still better than Beady Eye.
>>
>>53164656
He's made some great stuff, Ballad Of The Mighty I was pretty good too. Looking forward to the new album!
>>
File: 200_s.gif (51KB, 354x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
51KB, 354x200px
>>53164719
Beady Eye broke up mate
>>
I don't think it's that surprising... even after the 90s Oasis still put out good singles. But yes, the band was definitely holding him back, that album is way more consistent than any post-MG Oasis. And Ballad of the Mighty I is sick.
>>
File: KGB240_MKii.jpg (38KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
KGB240_MKii.jpg
38KB, 500x333px
>>53164656
>tfw you already knew that
>>
File: Chasing_Yesterday_cover_art.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Chasing_Yesterday_cover_art.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>53164656
Can we talk about how the new album's cover and title are ass
>>
>>53164755
Yeah, once Liam's voice got shot after Standing On The Shoulders Of Giants, Noel should have just went solo then and put out Dig Out Your Soul in 2005 by himself
>>
The fuck is up with Noel using a white strat on Ballad Of The Mighty I video?
>>
>>53164836
the fuck is wrong with this m8?
>>
>MG
>NGFLB
>DM
>MP
>STSG
>BHN
>HC
>DOYS

ignoring Beady Eye since all of their songs sound like b-sides, Flick of the Finger and The Roller are great though
>>
>>53164858
Noel said he wouldn't be caught dead with a white fender after the whole Jay-Z thing
>>
>>53164914
>Dig Out Your Soul is last
>NGHFB is above Definitely Maybe
>>
>>53164914
Shit tier rankings. what are you even doing? It goes:

DM
WTSMG
Masterplan
BHN
NGHFB
DOYS
nothing else is worth mentioning album-wise, but there are a couple of good singles and Gas Panic! is a great song
>>
>>53164656
Didn't Oasis technically ruin music by starting the whole sound war thing?
>>
>>53165031
Blame their producer. Besides, it's part of the charm, especially with BHN. It's just so ridiculously overloud you can't hear a thing. It's literally cocaine in album form.
>>
>>53165084
Agreed. Liam's voice still makes out clear as day on those records too. Almost like he's singing right into your ear, the whole thing almost sounds live
>>
>>53165012
That ranking is too real, especially the bit about how Gas Panic is fucking great despite that album kind of blowing other than the singles
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.