[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of CAPSULE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: cover-1.jpg (34KB, 400x400px)
cover-1.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
What does /mu/ think of CAPSULE?
>>
Better at the beginning of their career. Their latest albums are kind of bland.
>>
>>52572332
I really enjoyed CAPS LOCK. SHIFT and CONTROLL were some great (J) pop songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2sFSiaS65E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSPT6BNIbRo
>>
>>52572332
Pretty much this.
Their early stuff is pretty fun, but their later stuff is kinda boring. Kinda like Kyary's stuff but worse.
It's alright though.

Sorta related. have you heard the song that Shiina Ringo did with Yasutaka Nakata? It's so awesome.
>>
>>52572332
yeah dude i thought this too. i loved their earlier lounge / new wave soundy stuff, then they put out sterio worx and world of fantasy. each has some alright songs but overall SUCK.

but dude you gotta listen to caps lock. they dropped their big record label who im guessing was making them release that shit, joined Kyary's label and caps lock was one of my AOTY's last year. it's seriously a return to form and hella good.
>>
File: vishu san.jpg (10KB, 198x213px)
vishu san.jpg
10KB, 198x213px
Y do japanese girls make that face? Want to look like Sid Vicious?
>>
>>52572674
Same reason they make peace signs, I guess
>>
>>52572588
*CONTROL
>>
File: 1413928955809.jpg (49KB, 500x666px)
1413928955809.jpg
49KB, 500x666px
>capsule will never return to their pre 2006 style
>>
>>52572664
>caps lock
Hmmm the teaser video they put out before the album release didn't do anything for me so I figured it'd just be another boring release and skipped it. I'll go check it out.
>>
>>52572819
iktfbro
>>
"i wish you" is one of my fav songs but other than that i cant remember any specific track that stood out to me.

>tfw one of ur fav tracks is on a forgettable album
>>
CAPSULE is supposed to be Nakata's experimental project but recently it has been incredibly un-progressive :/
>>
>>52572292
I liked Player, CAPS LOCK, and Fruits Clipper, what should I check out next?

their new single is fucking trash btw
>>
>>52573227
Have you checked out Nexus 2060?
>>
>>52573224
There's less money in it for him than producing for popstars.
>>
>>52572292
trying to be cute and artistic at the same time = shit.

be more like bjork and embrace artisticness
>>
i love Capsule
LDK and Fruits Clipper are some of the most fun albums ever

I like the later stuff too, CAPS LOCK was pretty cool I thought.
and More! More! More! was good too, especially the song JUMPER

but the new Wave Runner video I seen recently...I am not digging it at all. It felt like a Steve Aoki song. aka bad.
I hope the rest of the album feels way different than that.
>>
>>52573445
yeah that wave runner single was some Avicii shit
>>
I fucking love Capsule! They are basically my favorite group currently. I can't wait for the new album
>>
Never gave their early albums a try. I like Sugarless Girl up until Stereoworxxx. CAPS LOCK was just terrible and Wave Runner seems like it'll just be some American EDM shit, though I'm hoping that's not the case
>>
>>52573465
>>52573445
Checked it out, and Wow, it sounds nothing like Capsule, bar T's voice and ystk's ablips.
>>
>>52574014
Shift was the only good song on CAPSLOCK.
>>
help me out /mu/, I'm looking for catchy jpop like this album, but without the blank EDM production, like this album
>>
I would really like to start producing J-Pop esque tracks, but I have no one to sing them.

https://clyp.it/wshupusg
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.