[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
/bleep/ thread
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9
File: ZV1KEcf.png (305 KB, 599x599) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ZV1KEcf.png
305 KB, 599x599
Morning lads
>>
01/299 was better
>>
What goes on in these threads
>>
>>50710803
shitposting, chavposting, the list could go on
>>
>>50710803
donking
>>
So what's this shit about Objekt not being bleep anymore??
>>
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27xc9b_luke-vibert-boiler-room-st-petersburg-live-set_music

based
>>
>>50710803
Eurofagging about electronic music without soul
>>
>>50710928
>without soul
>muh feel lyrics
>>
>>50710808

what is chavposting
>>
>>50710837
wot about it
>>
>>50710944
chavs, posting
>>
>>50710939
>confirming eurofag status like it's a positive
>"my americans only do lyrics"
>>
>>50710972
Why do you say /bleep/ music has no soul then?
>>
>>50710990
Because eurofags talk about music that has no soul you absolute taynuss.

>techno
>ambient techno
>tech house
>minimal house
>most deep house

god can these threads get any more boring

does anyone go to real clubs where real people have actual fun instead of pretentious-ass hipster clubs where people wear lady gaga-tier poker faces while doing formulaic rhythm-moves to music that is probably more exciting than what their persona gives off
>>
>>50710962

I can't dance to this shit, I tried
>>
>>50711045
You keep saying these have no soul but why? Just because you find them boring doesn't mean everyone else does.

> pretentious-ass hipster clubs where people wear lady gaga-tier poker faces while doing formulaic rhythm-moves to music that is probably more exciting than what their persona gives off
You've never been to a club in Europe have you.
>>
>>50711062
i didn't like it, either.
>>
>>50711092

>You've never been to a club in Europe have you.

You've never been to a club in America, have you?

Tell me about the crowd when you do.
>>
File: plur-raver.jpg (157 KB, 480x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
plur-raver.jpg
157 KB, 480x350
>>50711161
>clubbing in America
>>
>>50711196
>your lameness defined in a reaction image, even if you're gay

yep, this is clubbing in america, if you don't dig it then stay the fuck in black, grey and white yurop
>>
>>50711227
Just like you are assuming every club in Europe is like the Boiler Room, idiot.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/stimming/melodica


what im listening to
>>
>>50711243
Are you >>50711045?

Because that shit is boring in clubs always, even in America, even in Europe, compared to what you get during pleb time. If you're not him, I'm not arguing with you because I'm tired and going to bed.
>>
>>50711279
Just because you find something boring doesn't mean everyone does.
>>
>>50711297
That doesn't answer any of my questions. And, just because you think you've seen color doesn't mean you have.
>>
>>50710788
what does /bleep/ think of trap?
>>
>>50711325
>That doesn't answer any of my questions
I'm still waiting on you to answer mine.

> just because you think you've seen color doesn't mean you have.
The fuck are you talking about? Go clap at a fast food burger or something.
>>
>tfw you will never be oneman
>tfw /bleep/ will never be good
>>
>>50711356
>>
>>50711393
Do not ever post this fucking twat in /bleep/ again.
>>
>>50711369
You never indicated your question, it's not in the link chain.

>burgerclap
Nice one, not like I don't hear it all the time from yuropeans without anything real to say. My guess is you're faking the funk, you hoe-ass taynt.

>>50711356
Legit party music.
>>
File: anthony39.png (78 KB, 267x340) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
anthony39.png
78 KB, 267x340
>>50711399
m8y cool yo tits
>>
>>50711356
>>50711409
>>>/EDM/

>>50711393
>>50711416
>>>/mu/
>>
>>50711416

I thought it was impossible, but this fucker knows even less about bleeps than he does about metal
>>
>>50711429
Anon, there's no dedicated EDM thread. What should I do? I'm worried about uninitiated trolls shitposting in one like usual, which is why I don't bother. For now, I'll share your thread.
>>
>>50711409
>You never indicated your question, it's not in the link chain.

>>50711092
>You've never been to a club in Europe have you

Come back to the thread when you've been to Fabric with a techno or house DJ and seen what an amazing night is. Until then you are talking out your ass.
>>
>>50711416
> anthony39.png

My god, people on here actually save images of a /mu/tant turned youtube vlogger, how embarrassing.
>>
File: anthonymeta.png (36 KB, 373x482) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
anthonymeta.png
36 KB, 373x482
>>50711484
Just a couple.
>>
>>50711468
You never answered my question either, though you implicitly did. And even as an American I know that Fabric is the meme-iest of meme clubs in all of Europe. Such renown! Caspa and Rusko in 37! Were you there when dubstep was in the making? I was, in the states.
>>
>>50711500
>420 files

If you aren't him, seek help.
>>
>>50711507
>avoiding the question
>making blanket assumptions and using meme-

Yeah, we're done here.
>>
>>50711522
If you implicitly answered my question, then I implicitly answered your question. Are you actually that dumb? Or are you mad because the club you listed is the most well-known European club in America, and I called you out on it? You got it right, son, I heard 37 when it came out. I was a junior in highschool.
>>
>>50711409

> Trap
> Legit party music

Choose one.
>>
>>50711706
Elaborate.
>>
>>50711737

From what I've experienced, the only people that like trap are in their mid to late teens. Trap events are literally filled with try-hards that have just come out of high-school who think they are so cool n' edgy because they wear all-over marijuana leaf bucket hats and pop eccies on the weekends.

No-one with a sophisticated and extensive music taste would say they enjoy trap. It's just a cultural-trend that everyone pretends to like to fit in.
>>
File: cover.jpg (54 KB, 612x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cover.jpg
54 KB, 612x960
this tape has ensnared me with it's african repetitions, I want more of the same
but different
but also the same
>>
>>50711828
Do you realize all of the assumptions you make in your post? From your 'experience' (probably not much or any at all besides youtube videos with the underage comments section included) you notice "try-hards" from high-school who think they are so "cool n' edgy" and go on to mentally dress them in weed gear. Any of that sound unreasonable to you? Perhaps a little misinformed?
>>
>>50711227
Haha, what a fucker. Enjoy your rainbows.
>>
>>50711887
>you
>talking about assumptions and misinformation

oh the irony
>>
>>50711905
Well, since you're at best incompetent at not providing 0/10s, I'm going to bed. I'll be here tomorrow to terrorize your precious thread.
>>
File: kandi-toys.jpg (175 KB, 600x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kandi-toys.jpg
175 KB, 600x400
>>50711920
We look forward to laughing at you again, kandi boy.
>>
>>50711887

How does watching YouTube videos count as experience? I've regretfully BEEN to nights where the venue was packed to the brim with people exactly like that.

On the other hand, I've been to some really decent events, with DJs who actually know what they are doing and it doesn't attract even a quarter of the amount of people that go to trap events.

Needless to say - Quality > Quantity.
>>
>>50711949
Did you read my post? Youtube videos don't count as experience. I've been to trap shows good and bad, and in either scenario it's fun for someone. Plus I have decent speakers with a decent subwoofer and threw some nice house parties with my roommates over a couple of years
>>
>>50711979
Did you read his post?
> I've regretfully BEEN to nights where the venue was packed to the brim with people exactly like that.

> and in either scenario it's fun for someone.
So are European clubs playing techno and house.
>>
>>50711045
>Deep House
>no soul

You're an idiot
>>
>>50712003
I've been to events like you mentioned, and they were quite drab when people were making the best of it. You would probably consider it less 'flamboyant' fun, but there you have it, our distinction. Plus, you've been a bad conversation partner because you prefer to meme arrow a lot so I'm not going to reply to you any more.

>>50712023
>reading comprehension

Try again.
>>
>>50712041
>I'm not talking to you because you keep showing I'm an idiot

I thought you were going to bed.
>>
EVERY SOUNDBWOY SHUTUP srs tho this is so boring
we could talk about whether not stochastic is better than just getting started instead but you guys are having some bullshit argument about nothing swear down /bleep/ is now just a forum for people to finally feel validated for going to clubs after being put down for it on /mu/ for so long
>>
>>50712080
I'm just bored and no one is replying to any of my posts in other threads
>>
>>50712093
>>50712080
you are autistic
>>
All rise for the /bleep/ national anthem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsCNqGRJS94
>>
CLARK WHEN
>>
>>50711045
>being overly extroverted retard with no taste is called having a personality
Ok, typical thought pattern of a dumbass, who rides some shitty trendwave to fit in, because he/she actually has no personality.
>>
>>50712117
then
>>
>>50711045
Ps.
>does anyone go to real clubs
>real clubs
>where real people have actual fun
>actual fun
What the fuck are you talking about? What is a "real" club like then? You obviously don`t know anything.

Also:
>2014
>still thinks baiting/trolling is a thing
>>
here's to all you cunts didnt believe me when i first said that cactus was written ironically

http://www.residentadvisor.net/feature.aspx?2319

"Hertz openly describes his incendiary Hessle single "Cactus" as a "comedy song," a tongue-in-cheek "ode" to the serrated basslines of Rusko..."
>>
>>50712205
can't speak about real clubs but there is a thing known as real raves (compared to fake raves). real raves tend to be underground and illegal whereas fake raves are all legal and commercialized. america has more fake raves than true underground raves going on, hence the backlash. also they shat up electronic dance music by popularizing EDM and making it the face of electronic dance music for anyone who isn't into electronic music.
>>
>>50712547
When Joel, Sonny, Guetta and DJ Bl3nd are your most famous ''DJs'', you really are fucked from the start.
>>
so anyone here actually doing something in amsterdam because of ADE?
>>
File: ADE.jpg (29 KB, 265x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ADE.jpg
29 KB, 265x360
>>50712630
>ADE

What's he done?
>>
How did one manage to go from this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InhCtNbm-4k

to this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wYzEGd32K0
>>
>>50712630
I live in Amsterdam.
Only event im going this year is Hard Dance Event though.
>>
is there a /bleep/ lastfm groupe? I'm just curious if my tastes are this different from the ones of the average /bleep/man.
>>
>>50713109
there is but you have to pass an interview to get in
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9
Thread DB ID: 17248



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with the post's information.