[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Where's that sharethread, baby?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 57
File: AAO.jpg (348 KB, 1102x1102) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
348 KB, 1102x1102
Where's that sharethread, baby?

Let's share some sounds.

Mouse on the Keys - An Anxious Object

> Japanese piano based mathrock instrumental goodness.

Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aTzpIyugkU
>mouse on the keys
Kill yourself
File: VV.jpg (273 KB, 1140x1140) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
273 KB, 1140x1140
Viktor Vaughn - Vaudeville Villain

>Alias of Daniel Dumile, AKA MF DOOM. Some of his most interesting word play on this record. bananthony mango approved

Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtghWVPOsoI
File: SOA.jpg (271 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
271 KB, 1000x1000

I'll get right on that, big guy.

Intuthuko Brothers - Stars of Africa

>Instrumental afrobeat cool shit, maybe you will like it

File: a3762416444_10.jpg (817 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
817 KB, 1000x1000
Adult Jazz - Gist Is

Not sure what to classify it as. Just listen to it.

Bandcamp: http://adultjazz.bandcamp.com/album/gist-is
File: egospect.jpg (271 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
271 KB, 1200x1200
Sheep, Dog & Wolf - Egospect

Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjPx2R80VU8
much like for Mouse On The Keys

Mouse on the Keys - Machinic Phylum

File: whirr.jpg (37 KB, 350x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
37 KB, 350x350
absolutely fucking seconding this

>Shoegaze AOTY, Noise Rock, Post-Rocky
Sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MWDHKLrdV0
Clipping - dba118 & Untitled 10"

The other two releases from Clipping that aren't CLPPNG or Midcity. You'll like it. Untitled 10" was only given out at live shows, not on bandcamp.

File: Fr46cd.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1 MB, 1500x1500
Botanist-VI: Flora
>Psychedelic/Avant Garde Black Metal, made only with a hammer dulcimer and drums
>Uplifting and accessible
File: dudeincredible.jpg (173 KB, 658x658) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
173 KB, 658x658
Shellac - Dude Incredible

New Shellac album, came out yesterday.

File: digouttheswitch.jpg (156 KB, 471x472) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
156 KB, 471x472
Dazzling Killmen - Dig Out The Switch

Early mathrock / punk from 1993. Maybe you will like it. Nerds yelling about cool stuff.

my b.

File: a3102645966_10.jpg (281 KB, 720x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
281 KB, 720x720
omg why is everyone ssso bad at sharethreads these dace? w//e here i am to save the day not really feelin' uploading a whole big pile of stuff so here's what i've already got in muh mega folder

air tycoon -- fuck everything i'm god
>too intense to be seriously called ambient, chilled out but still aggressive 3rd coast syrupy electronic music
daughter -- if you leave
>mournful but still twinkly british indiepop
Are you drunk or stupid, i cant tell
hey, speaking of daughter, let's do some
lucki eck$ -- alternative trap
>don't be fooled by the title, this first album's got more in common with a blissed out kiss land than diplo or 36

aw thx bb ;3
my dead girlfriend -- underdrawing for three forms of unhappiness at the state of existence
>cute as heck japanese shoegaze, under 5k listeners
File: 5021392728193.jpg (56 KB, 430x430) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
56 KB, 430x430
lorn -- ask the dust
>raw, grimy, brooding electronic, heavily informed by chicago's hip-hop scene
alex winston -- king con
>indie pop with glistening synths and a vocalist with an operatic background. oddness abounds.
File: king-con.jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
65 KB, 500x500
american football -- s/t
>quiet turn of the century emo, cinderblock walls and cold duvets
I've been following this guy for two years now. Ask the Dust has since become one of my favorite albums, and Diamond is one of the most hauntingly beautiful tracks I've heard to date. Milwaukee represent.
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 100x100) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4 KB, 100x100
slim cessna's auto club -- cipher
>post-apocalyptic americana
File: MI0002777777.jpg (36 KB, 400x361) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
36 KB, 400x361
he's fucking rad as hell. he's bin at sxsw the last two years but wristband only both times so many teardrops TTT.TTT

slingshot dakota -- their dreams are dead, but ours is the golden ghost
>bright lo-fi female-fronted pop, vaguely matt&kimish
shit thread.
File: 1386814189195s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3 KB, 125x125
uploading some stuff

the world is a beautiful place & i am no longer afraid to die -- whenever if ever amen
>the album that convinced me that midwestern emo is worth paying attention to
whoa man wait until you actually get to listening to the "midwestern emo" (they're from fucking Willimantic CT lmao) that's actually worth listening to.
File: Everything.jpg (122 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
122 KB, 500x500
I love Lorn. good shit.

Mohinder - Everything
>emotive hardcore from California, 1993. Fierce vocals that are closer to yells than shrieks are a perfect compliment to the fast paced, energetic guitars. You get the whole package rather than vocals being the highlight. This is their anthology including some live sets in 320 cbr

File: a2864589918_10.jpg (609 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
609 KB, 1200x1200
we just do what we can with what we've got. sometimes what we've got is shitty sharethreads.
anything you can recommend?

labyrinth ear -- apparitions
>airy, wide-open house, nice and mellow
>i might've accidentally included two of their eps? download and find out!

anyway i'm uploading a couple other things but my library is here: http://imgur.com/a/eMisD
feel free to request some stuff but i haven't cleaned out my drive after some corruption isssues soooo what you're requesting might not actually exist
File: Dear.jpg (192 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
192 KB, 1000x1000
keaton henson -- dear
>very quiet and very sad british man who just wishes he weren't quite so alone
>does he know where your lips begin
Pianos Become the Teeth - The Lack Long After
>usually do not care for the newer screamo bands that are backed by a tumblr audience (see Defeater, Touche Amore) but these guys fucking rule. Some seriously sad lyrics delivered by a hopeless sounding vocal. Tracks like Liquid Courage will enhance any sad mood.

File: 13716.jpg (125 KB, 500x494) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
125 KB, 500x494
iron and wine -- our endless numbered days
>southern folk music with such a beard, famous for that one cover on that one soundtrack but goddamnit does he have some good songs of his own
>one will spread our ashes round the yard
The Republic of Wolves - The Cartographer
>emo-y indie rock from long island new york. They had a different vocalist on this EP and i think it worked wonderfully. Songs have a nautical theme and carry the feel of sailing on a old ship through stormy waters quiet wonderfully. Quite a few instruments are on display here. For fans of Foxing or Brand New.

Gimu - They All Left One by One. They All Left the Radio On

>metallic noise drone dark ambient. sounds like you found some empty building and sat in the middle of a dark room and spirits walk past you, not caring about your presence.

File: The Compass Calls.jpg (1020 KB, 800x785) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
The Compass Calls.jpg
1020 KB, 800x785
Lion of the North - The Compass Calls
>chaotic hardcore emo violence. Short and sweet ep right here.

these are both rad as hell. thxx for sharing
File: Varuna.jpg (40 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
40 KB, 600x600
Actually, that vocalist has been with them from the beginning. Christian Van Deurs and Mason Maggio have always shared (sung, a different band member screams) vocals in TROW, but one dominated Varuna, the other dominated The Cartographer, they were pretty even on His Old Branches, and let's just forget that No Matter How Narrow exists.

Contributing because I fucking love The Republic of Wolves. Except for No Matter How Narrow.

>full album
>produced by steve albini

what is this? 128kbps mp3?
Defeater is only backed by Tumblr because of "I Don't Mind". Pretty sure they don't give a shit about the rest of their work.

I loved that album, I sample some of her synths. <3

even better, the entire album is one ginat track.mp3 for ur listning pleasure looolahahah
File: imgres.jpg (12 KB, 225x224) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12 KB, 225x224
The Guru- Native Sun
>Psychedelic rock, disco pop, Modest Mouse-ey
Sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSaWqOtT7WU

Might be missing something there friend
If you like mouse on the keys then go suss out soil&pimpsessions and jizue
the intro to the sample sounds like "passenger seat" by death cab
could someone please upload Ólafur Arnalds' For Now I Am Winter?
File: a2018256072_2.jpg (75 KB, 350x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
75 KB, 350x350
Windmills - Keep Moving

> Experimental one-man band.

File: innerwar.jpg (33 KB, 364x364) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
33 KB, 364x364
Requesting Brighter Death Now - Innerwar
File: Sans titre.png (21 KB, 943x454) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sans titre.png
21 KB, 943x454
wrong link?

So far, these two are fucking awesome
File: alternativegarnet.jpg (10 KB, 280x280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
10 KB, 280x280
Unheilig - Alles hat seine Zeit
>Darkwave / Industrial
this is beautiful
i back this statement
Does anyone have the Flaming Lips Discog in 320 kps?
Looking for Spice of Life by Marlena Shaw and Who is William Onyebor?

anyone help?
woah, i'm not sure how that happened- That's Rosa- I Mississippi you. a great album none the less but here's the actual album
no the whole album contains 1 5 minute song
it's got a bitrate of 9001 kb/s
download that one anyway it's good
you're so sweet, thank you
Does anyone have anything by S (Jenn Ghetto)?
reccin, this is extremely good.
/r/ing Ludus - Pickpocket/Danger Came Smiling in mp3 (320 or v0 would be awesome)
anyone have some super noisy noise rock or some super droney shoegaze?
Would anybody in this thread happen to be willing to fill a request for me? I'm looking for The Mount Fuji Doomjazz Corporation's discography but haven't had much luck finding it. Really, I'm just looking to find Succubus. Pretty desperate here. If anybody could help me out, it would be much appreciated.
anyone have any milo albums?: I could only find milo takes baths on the archive..
Its on rutracker!
Ah, well that would explain that. I'm not overly familiar with rutracker. Thanks, anon!
File: musiclist.png (154 KB, 1297x3852) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
154 KB, 1297x3852
Anyone want me to upload anything?
welcome! yeah rutracker is great man.
what's the best madlib project you got?

no quasimoto pls
Rites of Spring
Ooh, ooh Deltron 3030 please
just wanted to say good share thread. not everything is to my tastes but it's all interesting stuff.
Just Have Shades of Blue and Madvillain but I also have this comp that Stones Throw did with Adult Swim called Chrome Children where he is featured along with label mates.

pulled these from the archive

Rites of Spring - Rites of Spring

In the Flat Field

The Sky's Gone Out
anyone have Exorcise Tape by Demon Queen?
Thanks a lot man. This thread, I like this thread.
if you could share your horse-whatever-it-was (the three triangles) that would be great.
you got any Kodan Armada? Upload Yndi Halda for me if you can
and LAKE RADIO, i used to love those guys!
can we get some things that aren't posted in every sharethread ever

I have no clue where my Kodan Armada went. I definitely have them somewhere. I'll upload Yndi Halda in the mean time.
does anyone have Axxess & Ace by Songs: Ohia?
Reposting two old shares I posted a while ago

>Marcel Dadi - La guitare à Dadi, vol 1, 2 & 3
>French guitarist from the 70s, fingerpicking style, country guitar, similar to Chet Atkins

>FLAC CD rip with CUE file
>Warning: the files aren't properly tagged, but I'm too lazy to reupload: vol. 1 is actually vol. 1 & 2, vol. 2 is actually vol. 3

>vol 1&2:

>vol 3:

>Ali Farka Touré and Toumani Diabaté - In The Heart Of The Moon
>African Blues recorded in Bamako, Mali
>reccing this hard
>kaoru nagisa
Is it .flac files of Shinji screaming?
File: horse-trianglz-cdr.jpg (2 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2 MB, 1500x1500
artist (4chan thinks the name is spam, its tagged correctly tho) - CDR (320 cbr)
>tr00 witch house

yeah! thanks man, much appreciated.
Sort of! kaoru nagisa is an emo violence band who have probably seen NGE.

Yndi Halda soon. pic related.
Anyone have a link for this?
Would really appreciate it.
File: Enjoy Eternal Bliss.jpg (348 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Enjoy Eternal Bliss.jpg
348 KB, 1600x1600
Yndi Halda - Enjoy Eternal Bliss (320 cbr)
>post rock, blows god speed out of the water IMO

Thanks man your a legend
Who has it in FLAC or 320?
Uploading Blair by Lake Radio.

did you still need The Kodan Armada? I have a collection of songs.
File: 4HZNo.jpg (529 KB, 1448x2048) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
529 KB, 1448x2048
>yfw you have a tripcode but are not a tripfag
You're a beautiful person.
Yeah upload Kodan Armada

/ring Botanist's 3rd and 5th albums mate.

Something is afoot. I keep getting this message. pic related.
If it were a male on vocals, you wouldn't describe it as pop.
Im a samefag who really wants Kodan Armada
No clue what is going on with mega. Going to use mediafire (lol) instead
doesnt matter as long as i get my fix
why would you need it in flac/320? it was recorded at like 96.
File: Blair.jpg (210 KB, 700x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
210 KB, 700x700

Eta on The Kodan Armada is like 3 mins

The Kodan Armada - A Collection of Songs (320cbr... as if it matters, its garagey emo violence recorded by people who didnt really know what they were doing. sill amazing)

God dammit. Is this true? Please don't be true.
interesting! i'm not sure that that's true, but it's something i'll have to think about. how would you describe it if not like that?
can i get some justin bieber?
I just have that meme slowed down track of U Smile lol

> Not sure what to classify it as

File: well said.jpg (81 KB, 444x560) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
well said.jpg
81 KB, 444x560
Hi /mu/, I come to you for the first time ever today because I currently have an insatiable lust for good piano music, a genre I know very little about. I don't know how /mu/ feels about piano music, but I'm sure there are those amongst you who might be able to assist me.

The artist responsible for my newfound interest is a man named Erik Satie who was a French composer and pianist. According to wikipedia, his style is classified as 'minimalistic' as well as repetitive in nature.

To start the thread off, I will post a few of my favorite songs from Erik Satie, and in return I only ask that you post a few of your favorite songs from another artist whom you feel suit. However, if you don't have any music to provide in return, any level of conversation regarding the genre is welcome here.

(mods, if I am breaking any rules, please feel free to delete this thread. I however do not mean for this to be an /r/ thread, as I only intend to bring about the informal exchange of contributable ideas or information regarding pianists as well as the genre or relatable subject matter.)

This is great.
this is my metal aotysf
I realise this isn't a /r/ thread but anyone got a link to some protomen?
Yndi Halda is so goo reccing this
Alain Goraguer -La Planète Sauvage (Fantastic Planet) 1973 OST
>ost, jazz, phycedelic
Akira Yamaoka - Silent Hill
>Ambient / Industrial
File: a3123745986_10.jpg (755 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
755 KB, 800x800
LUCIFEAR - ? m a s k s ?
>electronic, beats, cloud trap, witch house
File: a3613615354_10.jpg (88 KB, 700x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
88 KB, 700x700
v/?\v - ETERN?L DRE?M [EP]
>electronic beats, post-witch house, witchwave
You're all lovely people
File: a0770773071_10.jpg (257 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
257 KB, 1200x1200
>electronic beats, trap, seapunk, vaporwave, witch house
File: a2256761597_10.jpg (258 KB, 700x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
258 KB, 700x700
90's bambino - GR?VSW?VS
>cloud rap, trap, spooky, 90s, gravewave, witch house, horrorcore
Gvcci Hvcci - wagged_Out_cuba_Divin-(DatPiff.com).zip 39.1 MB
>rap, rare, raw, dark, mixtape
File: 1409592898256.png (438 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
438 KB, 2400x2400
>memephis rap, beats, Artist's Best Work
File: a1695474034_2.jpg (59 KB, 350x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
59 KB, 350x350
M‡?c?ll? & V?LH?LL - M?LLEVS M?L?FIC?RVM
>Bloodwave, ebm, industrial, witch house
File: 3339394.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
33 KB, 300x300
Requesting: Timmy's Organism - Rise Of The Green Gorilla

Been looking for this for a long time, it would be appreciated if someone could finally find it.
File: CVL+SH.png (255 KB, 500x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
255 KB, 500x400
CVL† SH‡† - CVL† SH‡† [2012]
>electronic, beats, witch house, drag, cvlt, rare
Does anyone have "Appetite" by Walter TV?
yeah i got u kid uploading now

internets really fucked tonight tho might be a while
thanks friend :^)
Thanks man, much appreciated.
File: a1814615002_10.jpg (471 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
471 KB, 1200x1200
Walter TV - Appetite
>mac demarco's OTHER other band
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 57
Thread DB ID: 14021

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with the post's information.