[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obscure music genres

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 11

File: 1398626050773.jpg (657KB, 496x4964px) Image search: [Google]
1398626050773.jpg
657KB, 496x4964px
Ive posted this a few times before but I like the discussion anyways.
>>
>>48509240
Also if anyone has the pyramid shaped one please post it
>>
File: 1373398901200.jpg (549KB, 2301x1834px) Image search: [Google]
1373398901200.jpg
549KB, 2301x1834px
>>48509300
>>
>>48509240
tennis house recs please?
>>
>>48509240
I got as far as field recordings

Not sure if the genres below that even exist
>>
>>48509340
Thanks
>>
>>48509867
Yeah that charts more for shits and gigs, the pyramid one is better for discussion.
>>
>>48509979
The pyramid one is still flawed. Most of the terms at the top of the pyramid refer to styles or techniques that can be utilized in various genres.
>>
>>48509240
bump god damn it no one wants to talk about obscure genres?
>>
>>48511957
Any love for the cosmic doom branch of black metal?
>>
>>48512246
Never heard of it
>>
>>48512295

Grit your teeth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEWTEiRl6H8
>>
>>48512295
I really like this too but I don't know what genre it is. Maybe "unprogressive black minimalist factory?"
>>
>>48512443
er ...this is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOizsYjNU5Q
>>
>>48512383
this is gayer than i thought it would be
>>
>>48512295
Or "classical funereal gloom..."? tbh genre is a broken concept anyway..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml55kpLPl38
>>
>>48512383
this is some good shit
>>
>>48509240
>tropical goth

I need this.
>>
i remember coming across a youtube video with the strangest avant-garde music i've ever heard, with pictures of war and space in the video

i really need to find it
>>
Why is jazz on Tier 1? How many Miley Cyrus or Garth Brooks fans do you know actually listen to jazz?
>>
>>48512614
Please do, this sounds great
>>
>>48512546
Here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14lsFs1GrnU
>>
>>48511943
I'm going to remake this one >>48509340 soon for it to make sense. There are a lot of things that could be switched around
>>
>>48509240
Heres some xenharmonic stuff for anyone interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PYbIPaW_eg
>>
Why is xenharmonic up so high on the pyramid? It's not that hard to get into.
>>
>>48512994
I guess you could call it tropical, but its just spanish rock with Goth/new wave influences. good band though my mom actually listened to them in the 80's
>>
>>48513056
holy fuck this is good
>>
>>48513102
Yeah its surprisingly accesible, the whole album is just as good too, but this ones my favorite. Get it on SLSK if you cant find it anywhere else.
>>
>>48513230
have you listened to blackwood's 12 microtonal etudes? it's my favorite xenharmonic album and the one that got me into it
>>
>>48513248
No but thanks very much for the recommendation
>>
>>48513305
oh dude, it's essential listening. it's up on spotify if you can't find it anywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPZvcAyDY8M
>>
>>48513349
Thats some good shit, found it on SLSK but thanks for letting me know
>>
>>48513402
try to find a version with the pdf included if you can; the composer has a lot of interesting shit to say about the pieces
>>
>>48513455
Luckily I did.

Do you know exactly what xenharmonic/ microtonal means, and if so could you explain it too me like im five?
>>
>>48509240
This whole chart is terrible. No normal plebs listen to Jazz. No non-American normal plebs listen to country. Every normal pleb listens to Dubstep, Classic Rock, Alternative, New School EDM, and Indie-Rock. Industrial is no more obscure than Extreme Metal, and nor is Math Rock any more obscure than Post-Rock. IDM should be one level closer to pleb than old-scool EDM. Avant-garde and experimental are too vague to make the list at all. Drone should be one level further down the list than extreme metal, as should Dark Ambient. Tibetan throat singing should be back in level 5. The memegenres should be removed altogether. Cavenoise, smokesound, internal bio-reverb, memory wave samples, and earthquake waveforms are lowercase-styled field recordings, or noise soundscapes built thereof. Space noise is a form of aleatoric noise music. Tonal reconstruction experiments are not a thing; xenharmonicism and micro/paucitonality are long-established ideas, that are far beyond the experimental. Post-auditory vibrations are by definition not music, and have no place on this board. Every song from a particular artist played at once are pleb as fuck, and belong in level 2 (whatever your opinion of them is, they are not obscure). Visual music (colour music) is not as obscure as it sounds; there was a pretty massive tradition of it within the futurist movement, and it still sticks around with every 'modern-classical/electroacoustic' elitist: I'd move it down a level or two. I've never heard of fractal chord mapping, so I can't comment on it. Electric wine glasses are an instrument, and recording technique, not a genre; the same goes for the orgasmaclavier. Treated static is a form of noise-music.
>>
>>48509240
whatever Tobacco and BMSR are is pretty weird
>>
>>48513056
Do you know what this track was built off? Any particular EDO, or something?
>>
>>48513498
alright, so you know what a chromatic scale is right? a scale that uses all the notes. in the vast majority of western music, our chromatic scale has 12 notes. xenharmonic music utilizes tunings that have more or less notes than we do, which results in different intervals, or "distance" between the notes. microtonal specifically refers to any amount of notes above 12 because it results in smaller intervals.

think of it like, you have 12 chairs in a circle an equal amount of space apart on each side. that's our tuning system, 12 tone equal temperament. 12 tone = 12 notes, equal temperament = all notes are spaced evenly apart. now imagine if you had to add a chair to the circle, but still have an equal distance between each chair. you would have smaller gaps. do that with notes and that's microtonal.

note that this isn't all that xenharmonicism is, there are tunings that have uneven gaps, etc, but that should give you a basic idea of what it is.
>>
>>48513528
What exactly is visual music?
Also cavenoise, smokesound, memory wave samples and internal bio reverb.
>>
>>48513581
Dont know what it was built off of and dont know what an EDO is, sorry buddy.
>>
>>48513626
EDO = equal division of the octave, so between one note and another you'd have a certain number of notes equally divided
>>
>>48513636
err, between one note and the same note an octave up, sorry
>>
>>48513599
Thank you that made a lot more sense than the wikipedia article for it.

So are you saying that the normal C to C is obviously the 12 note chromatic scale, but with certain xenharmonic stuff there might be more notes in between? Do those notes have names?
>>
>>48513636
Now that IK what that stands for, no I dont know what the EDO is but you might be able to find it online. Its atleast worth a shot, I think theres a website for the guy.
>>
>>48513664
>So are you saying that the normal C to C is obviously the 12 note chromatic scale, but with certain xenharmonic stuff there might be more notes in between?

yeah, exactly. a 13 note system would have 13 notes between.

>Do those notes have names?

depends on the system. there isn't a lot of standardization when it comes to xenharmonicism
>>
>>48513691
Ok I understand the concept now, thank you very much.
>>
>>48513691
>>48513784

Actually one last question, how do they make this stuff? Like how do they form a microtonal scale or whatever?
>>
>>48513889
specially made instruments, regular instruments in weird tunings, synthesizers, computer programs
>>
>>48513936
Good to know, thanks.
>>
>>48513611
Visual music has it's own wiki page if you want to look into it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_music

The others are essentially forms of micro-sound composition.
>>
>>48514133
So is visual music just like spectograms and shit?
>>
Jangle post rock
>>
>>48514177
Technically, yes; but when people talk about it in a musical context, they tend to mean the reverse. Translating visual images into music - not through the emotional response you have to the image (as in expressionism and impressionism), but as literally as possible.
>>
>>48514335
Gotcha, what type of images?
>>
>>48514583
Any image, I think that's the point. Generally though, people like to work with photos (since the music is already pretty abstract, I guess they feel that capturing a real, solid image helps), and almost invariably, a digitised one (since you can capture a lot more information from an image digitally than you can visually.
>>
>>48514652
I probably sound stupid but how does one go about changing a picture into music?
>>
u guys heard of chip tune?
>>
>>48514703
You may think you sound stupid, but that's exactly the question that drives the art-form, as far as I understand, so it's exactly the right question to ask. The answer, is that there's a billion ways to do itL On the simplest level, you could say to yourself "I'll treat the horizontal plane of the image as time, and I'll assign a note to each colour (say, red means you play a Bb, and green means you play a G), and maybe the brightness of the colour indicates octave, and the horizontal plane of the image would build up your harmonies. Obviously, that's a very simplistic way to do it, but it's still valid, and would still be creating visual music. More realistically though, they tend to set all sorts or arbitrary parameters, using colour spectrums and computers to analyse images, and output complex soundscapey scores full of shifting tone-colour data and stuff.

TL;DR how you go about answering that question is exactly what visual music is all about - the process in general is seen as more important than the product.
>>
>>48514817
Huh, thats exactly what I was imagining in my head with the color per note thing. But wouldn't that sound like utter shit if its just based on "Random" colors on the image?

Do you have any links to this kind of stuff?
>>
>>48512614
>>48512951

I take it you can't find it?
>>
>>48514966
>But wouldn't that sound like utter shit if its just based on "Random" colors on the image?

Basically, yes, but so does most aleatoric music, which is why the process is generally seen as more important than the result.

I mean... There are plenty of ways that you could limit just how much of the music is written my the image (or, in the case of true aleatoric music - by random chance), for example, you could limit the way the colour of the image affects your pitch my only assigning colours to relate to the pentatonic scale, or you could define the colours vertically as intervalic relationships to the theme's notes, so while you might have a random theme, the harmony might remain relatively functional. All that is the job of the composer, and why it's still an art-form, rather than the exact science of translating image to sound.
>>
>>48515055
And no, sorry, I don't have any links on hand, I don't actually listen to the stuff very often. I'm sure if you googled aleatoric music you could find plenty of examples though.
>>
>>48515055
That makes sense, thanks for the info
>>
>>48509240
>obscure music genres
dreamjazz?
>>
>>48514816
Its not that uncommon...
>>
what is the "power level" of Mr Bungle?
>>
>>48515080
'Pleasure.
>>
>>48513056
this is so cheesy
it just sounds like dissonant basic idm
>>
>>48515204
What makes it cheesy?
>>
Can someone explain New Complexity?
>>
>>48515214
its entire structure is based around one meandering melody that's a pretty basic idm structure (like it's wayyyy overused)
the atonal ripples make it interesting for the first thirty seconds but then gets stale and sounds like off-tone synths layered underneath the ones that are on pitch

it ends up sounding incredibly cartoony and cheesy
does that make sense?
>>
File: 330px-LRAD_naval.jpg (17KB, 330x236px) Image search: [Google]
330px-LRAD_naval.jpg
17KB, 330x236px
I was google searching danger music and apparently there is a thing called "sonic weapon". Could that be the most patrician thing of all time? getting hit with a sonic blast so intense that you become deaf and disabled?
>>
File: 23658.jpg (647KB, 496x4964px) Image search: [Google]
23658.jpg
647KB, 496x4964px
>>48509240
>>
>>48515509

Kode9's dissertation was about the use of sound as a weapon. It's a good read, think you might be able to find a copy of it on what.cd.
>>
>>48515634

Thesis, not dissertation.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6fldyHVOsA
>>
>>48515239
There's not much to explain. It was just a movement in the 90s towards more complex, often atonal, rhythmically intricate, Ferneyhough-esque compositions.
>>
>>48515574
>Folk
>Weird

What about Mum&Sons?
>>
>>48515681
>not posting Dance to Death
>>
>>48509340
Can someone give an example of Folk Field Recordings?
>>
>>48515745
Padang Food Tigers I suppose.
>>
>>48515745

Jeff Mangum recorded a folk festival and released it. That'd fit. There're also plenty of compilations of trad music from Africa and the like which would count.
>>
File: 1404078367921.jpg (43KB, 444x511px) Image search: [Google]
1404078367921.jpg
43KB, 444x511px
>>48509340
Fuck I wanted to complain about some ranking not making any sense but then I saw
>russian chanson
Nice picture 10/10
>>
File: 1377398868278.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1377398868278.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>most patrician
>not listening to "the best" on sound loop
>>
File: R-3471276-1331675504.jpg (79KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-3471276-1331675504.jpg
79KB, 600x600px
>not listening to dark ambient constructed entirely from re-sampled location recordings originally captured inside the hanger environs of a Northrop-Grumman B-2 Stealth Bomber, during a period of downtime maintenance at a U.S. Air Force base in Cambridgeshire, England.

Just how pleb are you, /mu/?

[spoiler]But seriously it's a cool album, as are all his others.[/spoiler]
>>
>>48509340
where would Neoclassical metal fit on there?
>>
>>48516118
As the very lowest of the low, of course.
>>
>>48509340
What are the ones at the top?
>>
>>48516199
Sonorism is music that focuses on tone colour, texture, and dynamics much more so than rhythm, melody, or harmony to give structure to pieces.

Xenharmonicism is music that lies outside of standard 12-pitched chromatic scales. It generally refers to microtonal and paucitonal music, but not alternative temperaments of the 12-tone octave (like standard mean-tone or Pythagorean tunings).

Aleatoric music is music in which some or all the elements of the composition are left to chance, or in which some or all of the elements of the notation are left to the interpretation of the performer.

Generative music is often associated with minimalism, and refers to long, ever-changing sequences of music which are generated from a single simple musical process (often, phase, or the offsetting of elements of differing lengths).

Stochastic music is very similar to aleatoric music, but where the elements of 'randomness' are a lot more rooted in true mathematical randomness (or as close to that as can be achieved). It does not include elements which are simply left to the performer's interpretation, but instead involves generating musical passages through non-deterministic methods.

I don't know why Sonorism is written twice.
>>
File: muchart.jpg (1MB, 496x4914px) Image search: [Google]
muchart.jpg
1MB, 496x4914px
>>
What about pain frequencies? I was meditating the other day when I started noticing different frwquncies resonating for the heart and breathing, all tied in rhythm. Pain experienced on different parts of the body would illicit different frequencies to those of bodily functions.
>>
>>48517024
But that's hardly a genre, is it? I mean, I suppose you could argue that it's a subgenre of internal bio-reverb so far as this chart goes, but internal bio-reverb is only a subgenre of aleatoric micro-music anyway. I don't think anybody would agree that limiting yourself to expressing, or being generated by a single emotion is enough to make a genre, nor is limiting yourself to a particular instrumentation. A sub-genre maybe, but certainly not a genre in itself.
>>
Things about this list
1-This list is about 2deepness4u and not about quality
2-Being level 6 doenst mean the thing is 3 times more deeper4u than a level 2 stuff. It just means its more deeper4u than tier 5 and less deeper4u than tier 7.

>Level 1
Post-grunge
Pop-punk
Eurodance
Disco
Italo-disco
Eurobeat
Freestyle
Country music
House (excluding house sub-genres I say on other levels)
Synthpop
R&B
Hip-Hop
Casiocore
Electro house
"Euro trance" (excluding dutch trance)
Contemporary folk (problably would split into different levels if I knew what are the genres that contemporary folk have)

>Level 2
Nu-metal
Hard Rock
Dutch Trance
Filter House
Hard House
Tech House
Acid House
Happy Hardcore
Neue Deutsche Härte
Vocal Jazz
Punk Rock (excluding pop-punk, grindcore, noise rock, powerviolence, hardcore)

>Level 3
Dubstep
Chiptunes
Jungle
MicroHouse
Brostep
Psy trance
Classic trance
Progressive Rock
Abstract Hip-hop
Illbient

>Level 4
Power metal
Heavy Metal
Dungeon Synth
Winter Synth
Progressive Metal
Math Rock
Hardcore (Punk Rock one)
Metalcore
Ambient breaks
Worldbeat
Post-rock
Stoner Doom Metal
Industrial Metal
Trip Hop
Ambient House
Smooth Jazz
>>
>>48517229

>level 5
Acid jazz
Hardstyle
Jumpstyle
Martial Industrial
Classical Music
New Age
Thrash metal
Folk Metal
Minimalism
Classic Industrial
Traditional Folk
IDM
Techno
Powerviolence
Digital Hardcore
Softer Hardcore (electronic music one) subgenres (excluding happy hardcore)
Traditional Doom metal

>Level 6
Sludge Doom Metal
Death/doom Metal
Noise Rock
Grindcore
Death Metal
Black metal
Avant-garde Jazz
Terrorcore
Ambient Techno
Ambient Psy
Ambient Trance
Ethereal Dakwave

>Level 7
Funeral Doom Metal
Ambient
Glitch
Speedcore
Power noise

>Level 8
Free Jazz
Breakcore
Musique Concrete
Drone Doom Metal

>Level 9
Dark Ambient
Field Recordings

>Level 10
Power Electronics
Onkyo

>Level infinite
Lowercase
Harsh Noise
>>
>>48517167
Oh, okay. Bio-reverb, eh? I will continue to observe.
>>
>>48517229
>italo disco
>level one
Pleb
>>
File: ipad stuff 100.png (19KB, 708x487px) Image search: [Google]
ipad stuff 100.png
19KB, 708x487px
This is pretty much the most underground, and therefore most patrician band there is.

Prove me wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHYTWqJPEKM
>>
>>48517242
>acid jazz
>level 5
That's basically just jazz meets funk...
>>
>>48517277
But obscure does not equate to patrician. Also, that video has 448 views, so they're not even the most obscure either.
>>
>>48514703
>I probably sound stupid but how does one go about changing a picture into music?
The color of the pixel defines the sound.
[(20000/765) * (R+G+B values)] is the frequency
>>
>>48509867
They do, just google them. Eg. Funeral Noise is a thing
>>
>>48517282

Isn't funk an offshoot of jazz anyway?
>>
>>48517299
>obscure does not equate to patrician

Actually it does.

Why do you think The Beatles or Justin Bieber are so bad? Because of their music? HAHAHA no. It's because they're popular. Why would you want to enjoy a wonderful piece of music that's been listen to by millions of other people? It ruins the experience; it would be like having sex with a girl who's slept with hundreds, thousands of guys. Why would you want that? Why would you want to listen to a record that's had millions of ears pressed up to it? It's literally the same thing.

All music is good, but when lots of people like certain kinds of music, it ruins the overall quality . That's why patrician music has always, and will always be obscure.
>>
>harsh noise level infinite

lots of people listen to harsh noise dude. i mean it's not a "pleb" genre but it's not god of all patricians ascend to the next plane of existence. as far as experimental music goes it's well-known and widely appreciated
>>
>2014
>not listening to field records of WWII tank battles of the Eastern Front

maximum pleb
>>
>>48515204
xhenharmonic is just music made not using 12 tones equal temperament with octave.

even if you make music in 53 tones equal temperament with octave, (a thing that follow better the reasons that made we pick 12 tone equal temperament with octave, excluding the factt that now the kayboard will have a extreme amount of keys) we would be creating xenharmonic music
>>
File: 3087234478.gif (3MB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
3087234478.gif
3MB, 640x358px
>>48517339
>>
>>48515204
>>48517381
to make other tunings (what each key of piano will play as some example) check the program scala, the program can easily do that
>>
>>48517357
level infinite was just a way to add 11 levels without saying level 11
>>
>>48517282
>That's basically just jazz meets funk...
thats is jazz funk and exist
>>
>>48517339
But the Beatles aren't bad, and that analogy is terrible, and only goes to show that you're a virgin or have only ever slept with virgins; which is silly, because by your logic, there would be no virgins (them being the most sexually desirable people on the planet).
>>
>>48516369
>Generative music is often associated with minimalism, and refers to long, ever-changing sequences of music which are generated from a single simple musical process (often, phase, or the offsetting of elements of differing lengths).

So something like Steve Reich's Electric Counterpoint or his Clapping Music?
>>
>obscure music genres

Can someone help me find this shit? It was some Asian group, had an album with heavy use of pianos, violin, and riffs, really traditional sounding female vocals and maybe the occasional metal screams in the background. Sounded very avantgarde and post-rockey.
>>
>>48517339
Now you're equating good with patrician. Is that band you posted also good?
>>
>>48517464
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIKqgE4BwAY
>>
>>48517486
No.
>>
>>48517339
>>obscure does not equate to patrician
>Actually it does.

No it doenst.
The difference between, "never ventured outside radio" vs "ventured outside of radio only"...
... Is like a guy that every month walk near a huge bookstore(with 200000+ books inside the store) and see the 40 book on the store front door display.
The guy that venture outside radio, enter the store and spend some time there looking at the books inside the store.

as you see the first guy book research method is a ultra bad one.

Also, there is a HUGE change that the second guy enter the store look at some books and dont care about the front display ones, I mean there are 200000+ books inside the store, the 40 ones are just 0,02% of the total books there.
>>
>>48509979
The pyramid one is terrible, hampus made that up one day and kept spamming it. HIs threads were mostly shitposts and the content was barely discussed, except to say it was complete shit.
>>
>>48517464
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8v4xFvATy0

This? Somebody posted it in the Japanese music thread and it describes what you want.
>>
>>48517459
Exactly. Clapping music, is a perfect example, though, 'It's Gonna Rain' is the more generally cited of his pieces as an example, because of it's longer form than clapping music, and more strict adherence to it's own generative formula than electric counterpoint.
>>
>>48517464
Koenji hyakkei?
>>
>>48517562
YES!
>>
>>48516041
what if knew this album before?
>>
>>48517459
nope clapping music is not generative, its just minimalism.

But you could do a generative version of clapping music.
Clappling music follow this pattern. 3, S, 2, S, 1, S, 2, S
with S being stop clapping and the numbers being the amount of time you need to clap.
as you see the thing start with 3 and go back to 1 and then go back to 2. Making it loop
3212 3212 321232123212.....

You could make a generative clapping music where a guy select a number and this number dictates the song.
If he select 1, the song will be
GUY 1 = C S C S C S C S C S C S C S C S C S C S C S C S
GUY 2 = C S C S C S C S S C S C S C S C C S C S C S C S
C= CLAP
S= Not clap
>>
>>48515715
>implying
>>
>>48509340
>Danger music
never gets old
>>
>>48516041
the artist aube created (he is dead) music using only this method*
his albums had some theme, he recorded some sounds on this theme and then used ONLY effects on those sounds to create the final music
most of his albums are harsh noise and dark ambient
but he was some power electronics,
few lowercase albums
and sometimes some other genres

*maybe this exclude some his collaborations
>>
>>48517760
also this list has more stuff made this way
http://www.discogs.com/lists/Experiments-gimmick-and-concept-albums-bands-and-labels/14850

and also other stuff
>>
>>48517242
>doom metal
>grindcore
>same tier
>>
i know its irrelevant but does anyone have the vidya game version of this deep chart?
>>
>>48517977
Just download Dwarf Fortress.
>>
>>48512504
The beginning is awesome. would have liked more experimental stuff instead generic guitar singing.
>>
>>48509340
>elektronische musik
that's just german for "electronic music"
>>
>>48518391
Yes, but it's in German so it's more cultured.
>>
>>48518208

>Dwarf Fortress

you mean speedrunning The Graveyard, r-right? you're not some pleb gamer are you?
>>
>>48517778

Ned Martin Stringham was severely bipolar and when he didn't take his medication he became maniacally convinced that he was no longer Ned Martin Stringham (grandpa, husband and father) but Mar-Tie, Country Western Superstar.

He recorded thousands of songs and had boxes and boxes of cassette tapes with his music and musings. Nearly all of his music has been lost due to unpaid storage bills.
>>
>>48517339
then explain to me how the most popular band of all time is also the greatest one, yet most of the other best bands arent that populat
>>
Black Metal sucks.
>>
>>48509867
>implying semen operated keyboard doesnt exist
>>
>>48520096

Nah.
>>
>>48520215
Links?
>>
>>48517370
Do you have any links to this now im curious
>>
wtf the guy who posted that list - where did post punk go and other shit like that >>48517229
>>
>>48517242
>harsh noise
>level infinite

pleb pls go
>>
>>48520819
this harsh noise is way easier to appreciate than onkyo
>>
Would a band like Huun-Huur-Tu be considered obscure?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fEAjkx0prY
>>
File: 1373452871876.jpg (36KB, 432x418px) Image search: [Google]
1373452871876.jpg
36KB, 432x418px
>Every song from a particular artist played at once
>Search this
>Get ITAOTS played at once
Shit's pretty loud, but some of the guitar chords and Mangum's voice shine through in interesting ways. I think I like it.
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.