[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 509
Thread images: 129

File: 1437336147753.png (1MB, 792x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1437336147753.png
1MB, 792x1024px
Tribal edition.

Previous thread: >>30745168

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea

Prompt collection:
https://pastebin.com/cNVqJ2WA
https://pastebin.com/GgD2Yvkv
>>
Equestrian mares are by large majority not bisexual no matter how much you want to force your retarded nonsensical headcanon and assumptions onto the thread
They are pure
>>
File: 1325639513860.png (176KB, 684x588px) Image search: [Google]
1325639513860.png
176KB, 684x588px
>>30769293
>They are pure
Correct.
>>
File: 1502677301043.jpg (279KB, 1500x916px) Image search: [Google]
1502677301043.jpg
279KB, 1500x916px
>>30769293
Does this mean they're all sunhat tippers?
>>
>>30769333
Trips confirms tips.
>>
File: 1502649625218.png (237KB, 1280x766px) Image search: [Google]
1502649625218.png
237KB, 1280x766px
>>30769293
>They are pure
yes
>>
File: 1418026847954.jpg (186KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1418026847954.jpg
186KB, 1024x1024px
>>30769467
>salty 3dpd detected
>>
how would RGRE pones react to Anon rejecting their advances but then found dating a griffon or dragoness the next week
>>
>>30769480
It's not a herd, it's a pride. Prey are lower on the totem, full stop.
This greatly interests the flower sisters.
>>
File: 1503188959291.gif (1MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503188959291.gif
1MB, 720x720px
>>30769480
I would.
>>
>>30769472
>Luna will never gift you exotic flowers that bloom only at night
>>
File: 1488353208126.png (171KB, 748x610px) Image search: [Google]
1488353208126.png
171KB, 748x610px
>>30756998
>By all rights, a mare should not be able to produce viable offspring with a human.
>Rainbow is teased that she'll forever life in a foal-less home with no legacy to carry on her name.
>And... They're right. While not purposely trying for foals, more than one estrus has been spent with her mysterious hunter, "A'non", he calls himself with no result.
>It shakes her slightly. Even the most macho of mares want a family someday.
>It would be an ultimate mark of failure on her part as well, that a mare with standing and health like hers can't produce at least one child.
>A'non quickly catches on that something is wrong with his mare and corners her about it.
>She hesitantly explains as best she can with a mix of Equestrian and his own language.
>He nods slowly, rubbing his chin. "You desire small one, correct?" He asks in his rough and halting voice. "Come to me ***** of next great moon, and we two ***** make one. I have ********** to make." He says, cutting in and out of Equestrian.
>The next full moon? What is he talking about?
>Rainbow shows up on the night, noting strange totems and obelisks around the outside of the cabin.
>As soon s she steps past them, the air hums with power.
>The cabin itself is filled with a soothing incense that also somehow keeps her invigorated.
>And Rainbow made love to her A'non the entire night, mysteriously free from the limits of the body.
>A few weeks later, Rainbow finds herself in the hospital feeling ill.
>One or two petty mares snicker about her "getting rabies" from her "ape".
>After a few tests, the Dr returns with startling news.
>She's pregnant, and out of season to boot.
>Another test reveals that there's something distinctly un-pony about the little embryo.
>Everyone who ever made fun of Rainbow has to eat their words.
>>
File: чивооо блядь.jpg (68KB, 400x360px) Image search: [Google]
чивооо блядь.jpg
68KB, 400x360px
>30769293
>Filthy monos trying to sell their perversions as norm yet again
>>
>>30769547
>Rainbow shows up on the night, noting strange totems and obelisks around the outside of the cabin.
crazy pagans and their weird ass rituals
>>
>>30769547
>The abomination is forcibly aborted, and Rainbow is turned to stone as punishment for crimes against nature
>Anon is hunted down and killed as a mad animal
>>
>>30769454
Give tuft fluff, give it now!
>>
>>30769674
y you got 2 b a grouch???
>>
>>30769674
>Anon hunts down and kills everypony responsible for this
FTFY
>>
>>30769547
Proceed.
>>
>>30769674
>Anon subdues his hunters with belly rubs, ear scratches, and raspberries blown into their bellies
>Rainbow is a little bit upset that Anon's kind of a slut, but she loves him anyway
>>
File: 1423540459264.png (113KB, 580x450px) Image search: [Google]
1423540459264.png
113KB, 580x450px
>>30769547
PAGAN RITUALS. HERESY.

But please, continue.
>>
>>30769693
>>Anon hunts down and kills everypony responsible for this
I can see that happening in a fit of rage when he finds out from a heartbroken Rainbow Dash that runs to his cabin in tears
>>
>>30767683
>>30767719
>>30767723
"Starlight Over Detrot: A Noir Tale" was first posted Jun 26th, 2012 beating out "Diaries of a Madman" which was Aug 19th, 2012
>>
>>30769547
How would a foal between a mare and an otherworldly hunter be raised?
>>
File: 132260421887.png (552KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
132260421887.png
552KB, 1240x1754px
>>30769547
>Another test reveals that there's something distinctly un-pony about the little embryo.

>Subjecting a pony to the horror of human pregnancy.
>Birthing a satyr
>Birthing an elderitch god
Anything but a healthy foal from your mare is heresy.
>>
>>30769820
>LA Ponoire
>A story about Anon, an amateur hard-boiled detective whose cases are decidedly less hard-boiled than he is
>Investigates reports of booping and brushie-burshies that get manes tugged
>Gets results despite half the mares he interviews expressing surprise and dubiousness over the fact that he's a detective to begin with, and half the mares spending their time hitting on him instead of giving him information
>...those two categories aren't necessarily mutually exclusive
>Together with his partner, a world-weary mare spurned by Ponyville and given up on her passion, Anon takes on Manehattans softest cases.

>The receptionist slowly glanced up at you, not once breaking the monotonous chewing of her bubble gum.
>Clearly, your presence here wasn't anything to get excited over.
>She gazed at you with heavy-lidded, glassy eyes; she looked bored and listless, like she had nothing to do but she was somehow putting it off.
>It was the expression seen on anybody who knew their job was going nowhere, and that the only reason their boss hadn't fired them was because they hadn't fucked up badly enough to warrant a job termination.
>She was there because it would be inconvenient to replace her, and that didn't seem likely to happen; her boss probably had as much of a fire in her belly as her employee does.
>Somewhere in this powder-blue mare was a story.
>>
> Anon works at the spa, and according to rumors, offers a "happy ending" to mares who can afford it
>>
>>30769962
Oddly, the rumored price varies wildly according to who's telling it.
But he does cum inside.
>>
>"Are you SURE you'll be alright with here by yourself?"
>Be Anon
>New "exchange" student for Canterlot High School
>After a magical mishap that involved Twiggles, Pinko Pee, a rain cloud, two rubber chickens and a demon god, you had found yourself in a land of horse-people
>They weren't quite horses, but they weren't people-people either
>Twiggles had offered to bring you back to Equestria, but you had politely declined
>No more magical mishaps for you
>And no fucking horses headbutting your junk when you weren't paying attention
>You'd much rather just stay here and pretend to be a teenager while you lived the easy life pawning gold bits for cold, hard cash
>Unfortunately, things were never that easy
>At that moment, you were sitting in a mostly empty library
>Your buddies, Thunderlane, Caramel, Bulk, Flash, and Norman were crowded around your table, looking at you with varying degrees of worry
>When you had first gotten to this school, these men had immediately taken you under their wing
>It was apparently very dangerous for a guy to be alone in this school from what you had been told
>If you weren't careful you'd get dragged into an empty room and not heard from for a couple of hours
>So, most guys around here that didn't have a girlfriend--or girlfriends in most cases--tended to stick together in groups pretty much for the entire school day
>And you meant stick together too
>None of these guys let you out of their sight
>You were apparently the first new guy that had come to this school in nearly three years
>And, on your first day, you had made a "horrible" mistake
>At the time you hadn't thought it was that big of a deal
>All you did was make an offhand comment about how good looking pretty much all of the women were here
>And you hadn't been lying either
>Even the girls that your guy friends thought were "fugly" would have been fucking lookers back home, and the pretty girls here?
>Whoo...
>>
>>30770061
>If you weren't an autist that couldn't speak to women if his life depended on it you would have gotten some of THAT
>They were like super models
>More beautiful than super models
>Literally some of the most beautiful creatures that you had ever seen in your life
>And as just stated, you hadn't though saying such a thing would be all that big of a deal
>You hadn't even said it all that loud either, and from what you remembered there wasn't a girl in the vicinity
>But there must have been one or two because someone heard
>Someone heard and they began to spread the news around
>Blood was in shark infested water now
>Or so your friends had said
>You had been here for nearly a month, and from what you've seen not a single girl had given you a second glance
>Exactly like when you had gone to high school back on Earth
>You appreciated their concern, they were all a bunch of really great guys, but maybe a little hyperbole was in play here
>More than a little, if you were guessing
"I'm telling you guys I'll be fine," you said, not looking up from your book. "Now get going. I wanna finish this last chapter and put this book into the return bin."
>"Why don't you just come with us and finish the book, Anon?" Caramel said
>"Yeah, come on. We'll go to that coffee place and you can finish it there," Thunderlane said, beckoning you to stand up
>You didn't move an inch, instead licking your thumb and turning the page
"I really kind of just want to sit here by myself for a while, fellas," you said. "I appreciate the thought, but there's no need to wait up for me."
>The guys looked around the library warily, as if they expected someone to hop out of the shadows
>"I think thing that's a good idea, Anon," Norman said
"And I think you're all being silly," you retorted. "Come on. It's a Friday afternoon. The place is empty. No one's gonna sneak in here and "steal" me."
>Caramel chewed on his lip
>"I don't know, Anon... I really don't think this is a good idea..."
>>
>>30769549
This.
"Fuck what my waifu wants, fuck what would make her happy, fuck not making her into a social pariah, I will shoehorn in what I want against all logic and reason REEEEEEE!"
- monautists everywhere
>>
>>30769892
Agreed.
I don't mind some slight variations like occasional meat cravings, grows to be slightly taller/bigger than the average pony, or has an outlandishly good sense of balance (almost as if your child is naturally adept at walking on less than 4 legs...), but not being a pony foal is heretical degeneracy of the highest order.
>>
>>30770171
>Lifting your gaze from your book
"Come on, guys. I know I'm new here but you can give me a LITTLE credit, huh?" you said with a smile. "I'll be fine. Now get out of here and go drink all of your frapo crapos or whatever you guys drink."
>That got a few laughs from the guys, but you could tell that it was a bit forced
>Still though, it was better than nothing
>"...Fine, we'll go," Thunderlane said. "But if something happens make sure to call us alright? We'll come racing back and help you."
>"And don't forget that rape whistle I gave you," Bulk said, tugging at the bottom of his shirt. "You still have it around your neck right?"
>Reaching down your shirt, you showed him the little neon green whistle that he had gotten you the first week of being in this school
"I never leave home without it. Now get outta here you crazy kids. I got reading to do."
>Though it looked like they honestly didn't want to, the guys slowly made their way toward the exit
>Flash was the last to leave, chewing on his lip as he looked at you one last time before he disappeared through the door
>You casually looked around the room
>With your friends now gone the room was completely empty
>There was just you, your nerd-ass book, and silence
>A smile came to your face at the thought
>Kicking up your feet onto the table, you leaned back and looked down at your book
>It was the fourth or fifth book in a series
>The series was pretty alright
>A mixture between LOTR and Warhammer, but with girls
>The halfling equivalents in the books were more like greedy little tax-dodger jews, so that was pretty funny
>There was also this horse that the halflings painted blue after a party, so it was pretty alright with you
>6.7/10
>Would read again in a few years once you forget about most of the plot
>As what usually happened when you were immersed, everything else around you fell by the wayside
>There was just you, these little jew hobbits, and the world they lived in
>>
>>30770289
satyrfags are weird
>>
File: 1502853934386.png (182KB, 1000x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1502853934386.png
182KB, 1000x1209px
>>30770171
>LaP
>RGREqG
excite
>>
>>30770171
>>"I think thing that's a good idea, Anon," Norman said
I think thing too, Norman. I think thing too.
>>
>>30770061
>Lewd schoolgirls
>LaP
yesssss
>>
>>30770314
I agree, pi-post-number anon.
>>
>>30770289
"Baby is just the mother's race because the father's genes don't matter" is a meme from fantasy settings, because the creators are often too lazy to design halfie races and lore on how given societies perceive them.

Actual hybrid species tend to very much look it, and those are species that are generally already very similar.
>>
>>30770350
>"Aclitlickersayswhat?"
"What?"
>Bon Bon grins and places her hands on your shoulders.
>"Well, girls," she purrs, smiling lecherously and massaging your shoulders, "Looks like we've got a live one."
>>
>>30770369
Go by pokemon breeding rules. Mom's form, but dad's attributes. You get a pone that's still a pone, only it's kinda human-ey.
>>
>>30770382
>Bon Bon
pls stop my grouchy bisexual waifu is pure
>>
>>30770289
Realistically, if a pony/human hybrid were to come to term, it wouldn't be a satyr or a centaur, just like a human fucking a dolphin wouldn't produce either type of mermaid.

I'd expect a pony with human biological traits, like muscle structure, organs, rib count, etcetera, to the point where, if you didn't know what you were looking at/notice pony traits, you'd think it were an alien.

And who knows what human genetics would do on both ends of the genome?

Traits bred out of humans, like tails, may come back into play; same deal with pony quirks lost in their evolution.

A human-like coccyx as a dock, with a monkey-like tail? compacted, powerful ape-like muscle fibres?

And what of organs like the now relatively useless appendix? Would it still remain a safe harbour for helpful gut flora after illness, or return to its historical evolutionary role with helping to break down plant matter?
>>
>>30770393
That's literally what I just said about a lazy fantasy setting cop out.
>>
>>30770309
>Some part of you heard some shuffling to your left, and a few tables in front of you, but you ignored it
>Probably just the librarian sorting her books or whatever she did right after school...
>There was also some hushed whispers, but you ignored that too
>The halflings were running away from a set of fire demons
>The demons were fast, and the halflings were burdened with all of the gold that they had just stolen
>In front of the halflings was a cliff, and at the bottom it is was a fast moving, dangerous river filled with water spirits
>You pressed the book closer to your face, reading just a little faster
>What there the little jews gonna do?
>Were they gonna jump, or would they try to talk their way out of it?
>Last time they tried to talk their way out of it made you laugh for about ten minutes, so that wouldn'--
>A hand on your shoulder brought you out of your thoughts
>Hello there...
>Before you could lift your head up and see who was touching you, another hand found itself on your other shoulder
>Both hands clamped down on you with considerable force
>There was a grunt behind you, and before you knew what was happening your chair was being dragged backwards
"Hey!"
>The second your feet slide off the table you flailed, expecting to land flat on your back
>Fortunately, whoever was scooting your chair back only moved it a foot or two from the table before setting you safely back down
>There was a flash of red and gold
>A weight settled in your lap, and your vision was invaded by sun-touched skin
>You blinked owlishly, slowly looking up at the face of a Ms. Sunset Shimmer
>Aka one of the prettier girls in school
>Aka a drop dead gorgeous creature that no doubt had the ability to turn even the hardest core faggots straight
>There was a blush on Sunset's face, as well as the biggest, more predatory grin that you had ever seen
>The bacon-hair beauty was straddling you, her thick, powerful thighs pinning your legs to the the chair
>>
>>30770393
That's terrible.
>>
>>30770418
>Bon Bon blushes and bites her bottom lip, and her grip on your shoulders becomes vice-like for a few seconds.
>There's a slurping noise and the sound of shifting fabric, and then Lyra's head appears on Bon Bon's shoulder.
>She winks at you while she wipes a clear fluid off of her mouth.
>"What's that I heard about a live one, candy girl?"
>>
>>30770478
ur terrible
>>
File: 1459042203179.png (285KB, 377x768px) Image search: [Google]
1459042203179.png
285KB, 377x768px
>>30770171
>>You had been here for nearly a month, and from what you've seen not a single girl had given you a second glance
>>Exactly like when you had gone to high school back on Earth
>tfw this is what it would actually be like
>they'd all happily walk right by you to get at your friends
>>
>>30770425
>with helping to break down plant matter

That sounds really useful, even now. Why was it phased out?
>>
>>30770459
>Her arms were also around your neck, holding you firmly in place
>The girl also seemed to have her dress brick-red dress shirt partially unbuttoned, so that you could see her completely uncovered tits
>Her perky, large, amazing, fantastic, mouthwatering, jaw dropping, boner-inducing, perfectly-sized areolae-d tits
>"Hiya, handsome. Is this seat taken?" the girl playfully asked, grinding herself in your lap
>Your body jerked at the very foreign sensation of female contact
>A blush exploded across your face
>Palms became sweaty, and you had the very sudden urge to go home and cook copious amounts of pasta
>Opening your mouth, you tried to speak
"Fjbksjkh?"
>Sunset giggled, her blues eyes dancing
>"What's the matter, big guy? Cat got your tongue?" she asked, leaning down to rub her nose against yours
>You shied away, accidentally dropping your book
>This just gave Sunset the ability to press more of her perfect body against you
>Your eyes snapped down to her breast, which were so close that you could have leaned forward and inch buried your nose into paradise
>"I see that those mean old guys finally left you alone for a second," Sunset said, tucking a bit of hair behind your ear. "That's great. Ever since I saw you I've wanted to... get to know you better~"
>The girl grinded herself into your lap
>You sucked in air through your teeth, blushing just a little bit harder
>Sunset giggled a little harder as she pressed her forehead against yours
>"I mean, what girl wouldn't want to get a know such a cutie like you? Especially since every single girl at your old school was stupid enough not to snatch you up when they had the chance."
>You twitched as you felt soft lips brush against your temple
>You twitched again when you felt a kiss on your cheek
>It was quick and very light, but you fucking felt it
>>
>>30770596
plants are gay
>>
>>30770617
>>The girl also seemed to have her dress brick-red dress shirt partially unbuttoned
>dress brick-red dress
>>
>>30770596
I'd be it was thanks to one of the following reasons:
Pre-humans turned into fruit eaters (there's a word for this but I can't remember it now) and only ate fruit and other highly nutritional parts of plants instead of leaves and shit, and didn't need it.
Pre-humans discovered fire and learned to cook food, making it easier to digest and removing the need for it.
>>
>>30770575
>Be in RGRE
>Nothing changes
>Being as socially-retarded as you doesn't make you cute or quirky
>Even in a world that caters to your gender, you continue to be alone
>>
File: 1418526191401.png (514KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1418526191401.png
514KB, 1024x1024px
>>30770617
hhhggg
>>
File: 1377115384738.gif (251KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1377115384738.gif
251KB, 500x500px
>>30770666
realistic end
>>
File: 1501374682095.png (279KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501374682095.png
279KB, 500x480px
>>30770617
>>
>>30770617
>"There's not a lot of stupid girls here, Anon," Sunset said, reaching into your shirt and undoing the knot that tied the rape whistle around your neck. "In fact, not only are most of us really smart, but we're really nice too. Especially to cute guys like yourself~"
>Pulling your rape whistle out of your shirt, Sunset tossed it over her shoulder
>As she did that, you were able to get a baring of your surroundings
>Before the library had been empty
>Now it was nearly filled to the brim with women
>Dozens of them
>Some wearing skirts so high that you could see panties
>Some partially topless like Sunset
>All of them staring at you like you were a piece of kobe beef
>As you looked around, Sunset let out another giggle
>You felt two small, tender hands grab yours, lifting them up and pressing them against something
>Something firm and soft
>And... And...
>You looked down to see that you now had to handfuls of tits
>Tits that were still do bountiful that they were spilling around your hands
>Your blush crept down to your neck and, sputtering, you quickly let go of her ta-tas, slapping your hands against your sides
>Sunset's smile only grew
>"Aw, don't you like my boobs?" she asked, bouncing her chest in your face. "You look like you like them."
>She grinded in your lap, biting her lower lip
>"You FEEL like you like them too. Hmm~ cute and BIG too. Oh you're gonna be FUN~!"
>Sunset puckered her lips, leaning down
>Despite yourself, your lips puckered as well
>This was going to be it
>You were going to kiss a very, very pretty girl
>Your first kiss
>And it was gonna be fucking awesom--
>"ANON!"
>Sunset quickly pulled away, looking behind her
>Dazed and confused, you leaned over to see what all the commotion was about
You saw Caramel and the boys charging through the crowd of girls
>In their hands were various weapons
>Chalk cleaners, rulers, a pool noodle for some reason
>It looks like Bulk was waving around a taser and Caramel had a can of pepper spray
>>
>>30770731
They had better not cockblock Anon.
>>
>>30770369
Well, this is only ever used in vidya from my experience for obvious reasons.

But that's debatable if you go by what
>>30770289 said. Those are traits from the father, especially if you give them canine/human teeth like people who headcanon this often do. It's still a hybrid, just not an evenly split one. I don't think satyrs are any better if you're into hybrids being fleshed out though. Hybrids as a concept are meme tier to start, and they all have samey lore due to their nature. Unless, it's like Tieflings where they're several generations removed from the racemixing couple.
>>
File: 132645981758.png (164KB, 530x711px) Image search: [Google]
132645981758.png
164KB, 530x711px
>>30770666
Fuck you satan, you cant ruin this fantasy.

>>30770694
>implying you cant blame your social retardedness on being an alien so you get a bit of lee-way in social interactions.
>implying you wont take the oppotunity to finally learn all the social quirks you failed to do when you were younger.
>Implying you wont literally have the magical table of plot device literally delivering members of the mane six to your door.
Having no friends is a pretty big "friendship problem"
>>
File: 1490233634363.png (113KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
1490233634363.png
113KB, 500x479px
>>30770731
>>
>>30770731
Based bros.
Shitset doesn't deserve anything.
>>
>>30770731
>>Before the library had been empty
>>Now it was nearly filled to the brim with women
>>Dozens of them
Wew lad

He's going to have to set a schedule to fit them all in.
>>
>>30770666
Satan knows the truth
>>
>>30770731
>Not a single one of them looked very happy
>In fact, they looked more than ready to use their "weapons"
>"SUNSET! YOU GET AWAY FROM ANON RIGHT NOW!" Caramel shouted
>Sunset frowned
>"Dammit," she muttered
>She looked down at you, cracking a smile when she saw the look on your face
>"Don't worry cutie, I'll get you next time~," she said, giving you a quick peck on the lips as she reached around and gave your ass a grope.
>"SUNSET!"
>Sunset rolled out of your lap, dodging chalk cleaners, books, and whatever else the guys could grab and running toward the other exit in the library
>Seeing that the hunt was over, the other girls quickly started to scatter as well
>By the time that Caramel and the guys had gotten to you the library was once again empty
>The only trace any of the girls was Sunset's peachy, vanilla-y scent and a wet spot on your groin
>"Anon, are you alright? Did they hurt you?" Thunderlane asked, grabbing you buy the shoulders and giving you a good shaking. "Do you need us to call someone? Do you feel raped?"
>Letting out a puff of air, you looked down at your groin
>You were hard
>VERY hard
>Painfully so
>After noticing that fact, you looked up at your friends
"Not raped," you said, your voice sounding very small to your ears. "Blue balled, yeah, but not raped."
>>
File: 1456658405979.jpg (86KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1456658405979.jpg
86KB, 500x500px
>>30769547
I demand more pagan Anon
>>
>>30770824
YOU FUGGER
>>
>>30770824
Alright, I'm done. I figured if I kept writing Warhammer shorts I was gonna lost my coconuts, so here's some horse-girls. Quick, unedited horse-girls. I might do some more of this later in the week after I post the final chapter of medical horses.
>>
File: Follower_of_Khorne.jpg (623KB, 806x850px) Image search: [Google]
Follower_of_Khorne.jpg
623KB, 806x850px
>>30770829
>pic
>>
File: 1501368884730.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501368884730.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>>30770848
I need more...
>>
>>30770848
I demand someone write something where Anon's friends get what they fucking deserve.
>>
File: 1456059344244.png (232KB, 714x1975px) Image search: [Google]
1456059344244.png
232KB, 714x1975px
>>30770848
Considering that wet spot I imagine Sunset ran to the bathroom to rub one out.
>>
File: 1501201774493.gif (322KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501201774493.gif
322KB, 500x200px
>>30770848
>>
>>30769847
>>30769892
>Pregnancy is trying, but the protections put in place by the ritual keep life threatening issues away.
>A'non insists on being the one to deliver the foal, even throwing ponies who try to stop him out of the way.
>The foal is born a normal pegasus, but larger than a normal one, part of the reason a petite mare like Rainbow was struggling so much.
>A'non painstakingly moves his cabin one log at a time closer to Ponyville, right on the outskirts, then enlarges it for a family.
>The little booger is hungry all the time, so much so that Rainbow has to take lactation stimulants. Though the tyke is quickly weened when the canine teeth grow in. After that, a taste for meat makes itself apparent.
>Childhood is a mix of normal schooling (with the occasional fight for shit talk), flying lessons and sports games with mom. With dad, hunting trips and spiritual trips.
>Bullying is a frequent problem since the foal is just so different. Both in body and behavior.
>With the genes of a world class athlete and an alien woodland conqueror, the little foal grows like a weed. At 12, they can stare most adults in the eyes. 16, they're closer to their monolith of a father in size.
>>
>>30770897
I am okay with this

much better then satyr shit
>>
>>30770666
I don't think most are actually that spaghetti though. If you've lived long enough to hit 20 years of age, you should be able to, and artfully avoid moments where you can't, act like a normal person for at least an hour. Just long enough before basic small talk and questions dry up, and you actually have to be good and interesting at esoteric chitchat that doesn't involve inherently normie repellent topics. You can mislead acquaintances into thinking you're a healthy, normal, and successful person. With this, you should be able to get a few dates, and hopefully some turn out to be the RGRE equivalent of flutterfags.

Sorry to the wizards within wizards type. I basically only leave the house to shop and exercise though, so if I can manage this then you should be able to too.
>>
>>30770666
Well, can't say no to those numbers.
>>
File: 1498396514512.png (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498396514512.png
52KB, 500x500px
>>30770848
Man your RGREqG stuff is always on point.
>>
>>30770947
Satan's never lied to you before, has he?
>>
File: HERO.gif (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
HERO.gif
9KB, 200x200px
>>30770956
Never.
>>
>>30769547
So how much money does A'non make when word of his crazy tribal fertility magic gets out?
>>
>>30770990
t. Goldberg
>>
File: 1501662475962.png (703KB, 1295x467px) Image search: [Google]
1501662475962.png
703KB, 1295x467px
>>30770995
All I can think about now is Cut!Anon in RGRE and mares being outraged.
>>
>>30771006
>Glimmer's face
>IDontKnowWhatsGoingOnButImHappyToBeIncluced.autism
>>
>>30770918
We fucking get it, you don't like satyrs. Holy shit you're like an autistic little child that has to let everyone know all the time.
>>
>>30771006
Why would they be?
>>
>>30771021
genital mutilation or something
>>
File: fdg.jpg (93KB, 1000x754px) Image search: [Google]
fdg.jpg
93KB, 1000x754px
>>30770897
>unusually large canine teeth
>craves meat
I wonder who the actual father is.
>>
>>30771021
Because people are outraged at female circumcision in our world, but are fine with and even encourage it for males.
>>
>>30771015
She's just a qt autistic cinnamon bun. Give her love and teach her right from wrong.
>>
File: twihurrrr.png (130KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
twihurrrr.png
130KB, 900x599px
>>30770918
>better then
>then
>>
>>30771015
>>30771045
Regardless of how I feel about her character, Starlight a cute. I want to be someone she can trust to go to for advice when ponies confuse her and also to fuck her as a reward for doing well. Or just whenever.
>>
>>30771031
>tfw you're cucked by a manticore
>>
>>30771065
It was just a matter of time before she she found out there were more predatory predators out there that could satisfy her predator fetish better than any human could. It's a slippery slope though. What predatory species is next? She's going to get herself killed and eaten eventually.
>>
File: Cream.jpg (67KB, 600x894px) Image search: [Google]
Cream.jpg
67KB, 600x894px
>>30771038
Thats the beauty of equestria, any god that gets worshipped can go to the next town over and slap their shit if they start doing bad things in their name.
>>
>"Anon, we're just worried about you is all. You're always cooped up in your house when you should be out shopping or socializing. You know... if the problem is you're feeling lonely, me and a few of the mares wouldn't mind spending some time alone with you."
>>
File: 1500633861474.gif (882KB, 388x690px) Image search: [Google]
1500633861474.gif
882KB, 388x690px
>>30770617
>>
>>30771124
>tfw not waking up in a bed full of fluffy pegasus mares
>>
File: 1478522848489.jpg (24KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1478522848489.jpg
24KB, 321x322px
>>30771164
>Being the Wonderbolt's team groupie
>>
>>30770760
>Hybrids as a concept are meme tier to start
This.
And seeing as how satyrs are shit-tier fetish fuel and >>30770289 hybrids aren't, we'll be going with the "not shitty fetish material" option.
>>
>>30771226
>>30771016
>>
>>30770792
>He's going to have to set a schedule to fit them all in.
Human-centipede-of-cunnilingus time! The lucky girl in the back gets the D.
>>
File: 1488053426579.png (2MB, 872x799px) Image search: [Google]
1488053426579.png
2MB, 872x799px
>>30770848
You know if you keep writing warhammer shorts and maybe even a 40k short or 2, I might just consider you less of a heretic for your use of ketchup

Hell I might even consider gifting you warhammer related games
>>
File: Dont need it.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Dont need it.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>30771195
>>30771164
>You'll never help them shower after a good performance.
>You'll never brush away all the accumulative stress from the day.
>You'll never pile onto a giant water bed with them.
>You'll never be the team's cuddle buddy.
Is soarin the only stallion in the wonderbolts? Because while i'm unsure on any others i definitely wouldnt reeee over him getting in on this.
>>
>>30771016
Different guy here, that may well be the first time he's chimed in on the prospect.
There's a lot of us who don't like fetishyrs.
>>
>>30771124
>>30771164
>>30771195
>>30771292
>What started as a thinly veiled "private escort" arrangement turns personal when the girls find themselves genuinely caring for you.
>>
>>30771292
Soarin is living the dream
>>
>>30771226
Neither makes any sense whatsoever, so what's the point of this whole argument? Let people enjoy whatever they enjoy and spare us of your spergasms.
>>
>>30771253
He was responding to someone else, anon.
Please get it through your superhumanly autistic head that there are more than one person out there that don't like fagtyrs.
>>
File: proyection.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
proyection.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>>30771335
When did I said there's just one person?
>>
>>30771226
Aight, but I expect the hybrids to have my main characteristics, opposable thumbs and a hairy ballsack. I ain't getting cucked by no large-fanged carnivore. No fukken way.
>>
>>30771335
Take a break on the guy, I don't think he speaks English that well.
>>
>>30771278
Don't play with my heart, Anon. It's already been batted around too much.
>>
>>30771366
When you referred one person to an entirely unrelated person to the refereed conversation.
That, or you're retarded AND autistic. But I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt because at least autism is passably acceptable.
>>
>>30771384
It's a pony, so it has no thumbs or hands of any kind.
There's a highly probable chance it'll be female
So you want a satyr filly born with opposable hooves and a hairy ballsack.
>satyr turbofetishfag located
>>
>>30771498
>filly
>hairy ballsack
wat
>>
>>30771498
Ah, literal-minded automobilistic automatists ruining good fun and being polarized tards who label anyone who dares to use their precious fanon as the target of their joke as their worst enemies, deplorable satyrfags in your case, where would this board be without you? What would we do without you?
>>
File: 1390886484428.png (96KB, 698x582px) Image search: [Google]
1390886484428.png
96KB, 698x582px
>>30771292
>sharing a bunch of cuddly mares with your bro
Not bad, not bad.
>>
>>30771303
You're not fooling anyone pal.
>>
>>30771464
For real though
I'm bored, don't need to work, and have a load of jewgold
and I fucking love warhammer and 40k
I used to have at least 5000 points of every army in fantasy and 40k
I've only got necrons, chaos, inquisition, lizardmen, and a gorkamorka warband now since 40k went to shit and fantasy was killed off for age of shitmar
>>
>>30771636
GORKAMORRKAAA
>DIGGANOBZ
>>
>>30771636
oh and skaven, I've still got a pretty big skaven army
and by big I mean buckets of skaven slaves with slings
have to admit it felt good being that guy in tournaments with almost nothing but skaven slaves with slings, loads of super cheap heroes and plenty of warmachines since skaven is the only faction that actively tries to kill itself on the tabletop

you've never suffered until you've faced 6 blocks of 50 skaven slings
holy fuck am I gonna play the shit out of skaven when total warhammer 2 hits
>>
File: lizardman-art.png (528KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
lizardman-art.png
528KB, 600x430px
>>30771636
Dinosaur men are super cool, Anon. I don't give a shit what anyone says. And get LAP things with your jewgold. If it wasn't for him this thread would be dead.
>>
>>30771656
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y29aGTbg62A

DIGGANOBZ
>>
>>30771663
I'm probably gonna play lizardmen when I get my pc. Maybe dwarves and The Empire after that.
>>
>>30771498
Welp, finger genes and hairy balsack genes are dominant and pretty powerful, so if you have a child that's got neither anything that resembles fingers with the thumbs of the upper limb or forelimb opposing the rest, nor a hairy ballsack, it's pretty certain you got cucked. Two such major deformities are extremely unlikely to occur at the same time.
>>
>>30771292
>>30771608
>i definitely wouldnt reeee over him getting in on this.

>Formation of a single large pseudo-herd happens sometimes with sports or athletic teams.
>Soarin, who is alone with an entire team of mares, is delighted to have you even if you aren't on the team.
>Normally herds max out around 7 members, 1 stallion and 6 mares.
>For some time, it was just Soarin with 10-15 mares, and he just can't be everywhere at once and please them all despite how much he loves his team. That's why he has bags under his eyes all the time.
>With that many mares, it becomes socially acceptable for another male to enter.
>It's the weirdest team/family you've even been dragged into.
>>
>>30771665
t. LaP
>>
>>30771671
Lizardmen and skaven are the only factions worth playing
elves are shit and smell like shit
fuck them and their shitty army wide special rules of always striking first (prissy elves) or hatred (dark prissy elves that get rerolls)

at least both pale in comparison to matt ward's daemon codex that pretty much killed fantasy
>>
>>30771665
I don't even have to spend my jewgolds desu, people owe me so I just have to collect debts with interest of course
>>
>>30771669
This is why I will not get into 40k.
>>
>>30771683
>You will never preen Fleetfoot's wings to help her relax after practice
>You will never listen to her chirp quietly as she slowly falls asleep
>>
Fact: Pegasi are light and fluffy thanks to their hollow bones and flight magic
Fact: Pegasi have a slightly higher body temperature to compensate for how fucking cold it is way up in the sky
Fact: Cuddling with a pegasus under the covers is like hugging a pillow that just came out of the dryer; one that never cools down
>>
File: 1243588974304.jpg (46KB, 347x420px) Image search: [Google]
1243588974304.jpg
46KB, 347x420px
>>30771498
>There's a highly probable chance it'll be female
>having an unusually high amount of X chromosome carrying gametes... for a male
>having no hairy ballsack
>>
File: 1470246902953.png (267KB, 1026x1258px) Image search: [Google]
1470246902953.png
267KB, 1026x1258px
Why is everyone talking about hairy ballsacks? Post more sexist mares, you shits.
>>
>>30772080
>Touching a bird between the wings is the bird equivalent of touching its privates
>Anon gives plenty of pegasus mares a good time before learning what he was doing
>"You know, I /wondered/ why a bunch of pegasi started living in my house."
>>
>>30772249
the only safe spot for pegasi are headpats
>>
>>30772276
>Rainbow Dash smugly bragging to her pegasi friends/drinking buddies about how Anon hugged her today
>"No way! Like, he squeezed your withers?"
"Nuh-uh, filly! Anon wrapped me up in a full-body hug."
>"Mare. He wants the V."
>>
File: whybo.gif (54KB, 457x382px) Image search: [Google]
whybo.gif
54KB, 457x382px
>>30770878
>butt freckles

I have a great need.
>>
>>30772321
I want to count them all individually. With my tongue.
>>
File: tumblr_muwjzqx73r1s7jwy6o1_1290.png (274KB, 616x834px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_muwjzqx73r1s7jwy6o1_1290.png
274KB, 616x834px
>>30771909
The perfect winter companion.
>>
>>30772276
>maybe even more than male teenagers
>implying teenage girls don't think with their clits constantly
>always jumping from boyfriend to boyfriend
If you've EVER listened to a group of teenage girls gossiping, it's almost always about dick.
>>
>>30772373
ecks dee
>>
>>30772373
>He doesn't want wing hugs

>>30772367
Rainbow is best partner for sweater cuddles. It hurts me inside knowing that this picture can never be a reality.
>>
File: 1495492863822.jpg (98KB, 633x352px) Image search: [Google]
1495492863822.jpg
98KB, 633x352px
>>30772391
>tfw no pegasus cuddlebug
>>
>>30772367
>>30772373
>>30772391
>>30772402
I don't want to be the guy, but
> Muh waifu/pegasus is comf
Is getting kind of annoying, especially considering how often it shows up here.
>>
>>30772430
THATS NICE, HOW ABOUT YOU POST SOMETHING ELSE THEN INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERY FUCKING THING POSTED HERE?

NIGGER.
>>
File: 1501660536431.gif (137KB, 800x654px) Image search: [Google]
1501660536431.gif
137KB, 800x654px
>>30772430
Don't be jelly 'cuz your bonehead waifu doesn't have wings to hug.
>>
>>30772430
Let them be Anon. Not everyone have good taste.
>>
File: 1356736807808.png (106KB, 384x403px) Image search: [Google]
1356736807808.png
106KB, 384x403px
>>30772451
Lyra IS pretty cute though. I have a preference for pegasi, but I'd make an exception for Lyra.
>>
>>30772434
'kay.

> Anon is arbitrarily rich because of reasons
> Selling his tech to Twilight or something
> Buys a mansion in the foothills of Canterlot mountain
> Needs someone to take care of the pool
> Hires [mare of your choice], and slowly seduces them while they work

Bonus points if the mare is actually Celestia in disguise.
>>
>>30772474
I imagine it wouldn't take much to seduce a pool mare.
>>
>>30772402
Pegasi have the most protective of all instincts towards their mates. They'll stand in between them and a perceived threat, where they will then spread their wings and make aggressive chirping noises.
>>
>>30772483
If it's tia then she could pretend to dense and not see his advances.
>>
>>30772459
Fair enough. I'll pretend she has wings for her sake. Pegasi are admittedly not the smartest ponies (if you cover them in a sheet, they'll think it's nighttime and fall asleep), so if I insist that Lyra's a pegasi enough, they'll eventually get confused enough to believe me.
>>
>>30772483
Part of the fun is blue beaning her for as long as possible, until she decides to risk it and make her move.
>>
File: 1433284407184.png (166KB, 778x891px) Image search: [Google]
1433284407184.png
166KB, 778x891px
>>30772491
>you will never watch your pegasus waifu fluff up and stand ramrod straight in front of you to ward off dangers and competition
>you will never witness your pegasus waifu beat the shit out of some mare with her wings because she came too close
>>
>>30772494
>>30772499
> Tia sees Anon's ad in the paper
> Recognizes it for a stallion wanting to torment a poor mare
> She carefully constructs a resume to be as ripe for the picking as she can
> Anon hires her
> They proceed to see who can sexually frustrate the other more
> The first one to pounce on the other loses
>>
>>30770897
>the little foal grows like a weed

im conlicted

on one hand i want the little foal to be little for a while longer

on the other ALLOWING SUPERIOR HUMAN GENES TO TAKE AND HOLD

TO PROSPER BEYOND MEASURE
>>
>>30772519
>All most immediately anon figures out who he hired.
>Dosent say any thing.
>Continues to play their game.
>Every time the incidents get more and more insane until they are both practically grinding on each other.
>>
File: 1498771800271.jpg (117KB, 861x928px) Image search: [Google]
1498771800271.jpg
117KB, 861x928px
>>30772514
>waifu beat the shit out of some mare with her wings
>>
File: 1503274481443.jpg (392KB, 780x880px) Image search: [Google]
1503274481443.jpg
392KB, 780x880px
Holy shit you guys have no idea how hard it would be not to take the first mare that crossed your path, knowing you're in a world where practically every female is probably more ready and willing than you are. They would probably be constantly trying to catch your eye and get your attention too, doing who knows what.
>>
>>30772562
I'm desperately lonely, so I'd probably be easily convinced.
>>
>>30772562
who is this qt3.14?
>>
>>30769269
>Anon finds himself among the pony tribe in the Timeline where Chryssi won
>Teaches the ponies how to Far Cry
>>
>>30772636
>Not getting captured and being given the title of "tribe husbando"
>>
File: 1462037743864.png (243KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1462037743864.png
243KB, 700x700px
>>30772583
>first mare you see catches you staring
>bats her eyelashes at you, then turns around and flicks her tail away from the goods
>>
>>30772616
Dew its

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lDK84c4qPw
>>
File: 1502461468111.jpg (8KB, 546x546px) Image search: [Google]
1502461468111.jpg
8KB, 546x546px
>>30772648
YUSSSS
>>
>>30772681
i don't itemize and catalog every element of the show, i just watch it to enjoy it.
>>
>>30772681
>41 seconds in
That fucking face.
>>
>Mares of Ponyville are fully aware that Anon is an alien species from where-the-fuck-ever
>Expect him to have some kind of exotic penis
>Ponies have flat heads
>Griffons have barbs
>Minotaurs are weird, thin, and long (and are frequently made into canes)
>Mares express disappointed when they find out Anon's penis doesn't have anything special about it
>Anon responds by introducing them to >muh superior human stamina
>>
>>30772562
I'd take my time and pick carefully. I'm not willing to tell a mare I don't like her if we start dating and a huge number things about her I don't enjoy come to light.
>>
>>30772813
Horses(Also most likely minotaurs), and birds have penis bones, or no penis at all.

Anon's penis would be unique in the fact that it swells up with blood and Anon is sexually aroused.
>>
Vote time faggot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13716868/
>>
>>30772840
Stop making garbage strawpolls.
>>
>>30772827
This. I couldn't deal with poner heartbreak.
>>
>>30772840
>what are the best ideas
>only allows one choice
wheres the option for you to kill yourself
>>
File: ayy.png (551KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
551KB, 1280x720px
>>30772562
>They would probably be constantly trying to catch your eye and get your attention too, doing who knows what.

That made me dream this up.

>There's this romantic tradition in Equestrian pop culture.
>It's been played straight, subverted, parodied, deconstructed, -- the works.
>Imagine a young stallion at a busy diner, all by his lonesome.
>For whatever reason, maybe there were no smaller tables available*, he's sitting at one of the larger tables or perhaps a booth.
>That's when a band of mares stroll in and seat themselves at his table.
>If it's a booth, one of the mares is almost certainly sitting beside him.
>She puts a foreleg over his shoulder, whispering sensual promises into his ear, secure in the fact that he can't excuse himself without her say so.
>Though he didn't plan on it, the flustered stallion is now on a date with the heroines.
>The booth variant gets a *lot* of criticism and scrutiny by stallionist types.
>They say it's too aggressive and predatory.
>This iconic cliche goes by a few names, but you know it as a "surprise date" or even "proactive dating."
>Why is this on your mind you might ask?
>Because you were trapped in a booth by a herd who just invited themselves in.
>Only one problem...
>Besides having your personal space invaded.
>This shit only happens in movies, at least nowadays, but the mares attempting it on you are too spaghetti to realize it.

*(In some variations, a buddy of the herd is working at the diner, so they go out of their way to arrange this seating. This can be used to quickly justify it, but sometimes it becomes a gag scene in itself as she fights tooth and nail to make it happen.)
>>
>>30772840
>satyr
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>30772840
>EQG 9 votes
>Satyr 29 votes
>Pony 37 votes
Are you serious? I want more EQG DAMMIT!
>>
>>30772862
Despite having a reputation as the "tough" gender, mares have surprisingly adorably heart-breaking reactions to rejection. They'll look at you with those big ol' watering eyes of theirs, sniffling and wondering what they did wrong. If they want to keep their marely pride, they'll make an excuse and run off. Otherwise, they'll probably collapse right there on the ground, cover their eyes with their widdle hoofsies, and whimper until you pick them up and hug them. Looking back on what I just wrote, I could see mares tricking Anon into accepting them into a herd if they knew he couldn't stand to see a crying poner.
>>
>>30772883
>A herd of unaggressive spaghetti mares trying to act suave but are completely unsure and hesitant in their actions
>Stutter and stammer their way through a very stiff recreation of a "surprise date" with Anon
>The one talking kinda stops half way through her speech and tries to slide away once her already shaky confidence fails her, but Anon grabs her by the shoulder and holds her in place
>"So, what's this about a date?"
>Smug nerds ensue
>>
>>30772883
I really like this. I want more weird herd romcom tropes.
>>
File: 1501482044765.jpg (633KB, 2560x2143px) Image search: [Google]
1501482044765.jpg
633KB, 2560x2143px
>Never ever.
>Never ever ever.
>>
File: two-men-eating-whipped-cream.jpg (23KB, 403x312px) Image search: [Google]
two-men-eating-whipped-cream.jpg
23KB, 403x312px
>>30772883
>>30772917
>manager walks up to your booth
>"These girls bothering you?"
>pasta simultaneously erupts from their non-existent pockets.
>>
>>30772883
So that means the offending mares are of the more nerdy, dorky type.
>>
File: elves.png (224KB, 365x301px) Image search: [Google]
elves.png
224KB, 365x301px
>>30771698
>elves are shit and smell like shit
yup
>>
>>30772917
>>Smug nerds ensue
You mean more like them freezing up and internally panicking because they don't know what to do now that they've gotten that far, right?
>>
>>30772813
I'm pretty sure humans have special glands and even a curve to give her more pleasure. Humans are designed for live not pump and dump.
>>
>>30773105
Yeah, I'm picturing Moondancer and Twilight's old circle of friends. Although if I'm overanalyzing, the mares in question would have to be dorky enough to imitate a movie, yet ballsy(teatsy?) enough to try this on a male friend, let alone a stranger. So nerdy, but not wizards, or witches. Have we ever decided on an RGRE word for that?
>>
>>30773160
You say that, but I think Minuette would be bubbly and smooth as fuck. Even though she's a virgin, she knows how to sweet talk.
>>
>>30772562
Horse forelegs don't bend like that.
>>
>>30770309
dammit LaP, now I want to read that story.
>>
>>30770425
>And what of organs like the now relatively useless appendix?
Did you forget, Anon? Your appendix is the human magical organ that keeps you from being a Lero.
>>
>>30773166
Yeah, she'd definitely be the herd "face". Makes me think of that MMO dating sim thing a couple threads back, but it would make sense that certain mares in "real life" would also fall into certain archetypes; most wouldn't openly classify themselves of course.
>>
>>30772835
>Horses have penis bones
wat
>Horses have no penis at all
What are you smokin?
>>
>>30773215
I kind of want a story with a Lero, expect he doesn't act like, well, Lero.
>>
>>30773232
Use your words, Anon. Do you mean, still weaker than ponies, but with more backbone?
>>
File: 1502601139604.jpg (437KB, 3131x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1502601139604.jpg
437KB, 3131x3000px
>>30773221
>having no reading comprehension
must be awful desu
>>
>>30770425
>>30773232
I like the more HFY nature of hybrids.

>Ponies with a human progenitor have adrenal glands four times as effective as a regular pony's
>Sharper teeth, or even canines
>Can digest meat and appreciate the taste
>Digestive stomach acids two or three pH higher than normal pones
>Greater stamina
>Can easily recover from grave injuries
>Still have trouble with magic tho
>>
>>30772292
>>"Mare. He wants the V."
Well, they're not wrong.
>>
>>30772835
Horses and other hoofed mammals actually don't have a dick bone. Griffons would though, because cats do.
>>
>>30772898
This is how you end up herding half the town.
>>
>>30773464
>Can't say no to mares who want into the herd
>Now have so many mares you can't spend enough quality time with all of them
>New mare wants in
>Say no and make her sad
>Or say yes and make the rest of your herd sad
>>
>>30773646
Explain to her you are getting stretched thin and hope hope she understands?
>>
>>30773646
>Go to mirror pool and make copies of self for mares
>Make a harem of self for Twilight so she doesnt kill all of them
>Every mare in ponyville has their own Anon
>Suddenly mares start immigrating from all over Equestria
>each Anon now has an unreasonably big herd
>Back to the same problems as before but now there is an overpopulation problem
>Also there is not enough meat to support the diet of 1/4 of the Anon's you made
>>
>>30773294
Got it in one, which means there was no reason to word it any differently than how I wanted to word it.

People rag on Lero being weaker than the ponies in his story, but his main issue, among others, was being a doormat for most of it. He wasn't even in many situations where being weaker was relevant, because it was a slice of life clop fic.
>>
>>30773704
Who is this Lero and what is this fic you are talking about?
>>
>>30773773
MC of Xenophilia. I'd say it's a must read if you're a regular here, even if it's flawed. It's one of the first big RGRE fics, and it's partially credited for stuff like herds. Good world building, decent clop, eh everything else.

I only say it's a must read in that it's like being into FO:E with having read the original FO:E, or Conversion Bureau without having read the original shitty Conversion Bureau fic, or having an edgy gore boner and not reading Cupcakes/Rainbow Factory. Xenophilia is basically that for RGRE.
>>
>>30773887
*without having read
>>
>>30773701
>overpopulation problem
>not enough meat

Every problem is just a solution waiting to be found, and then BAM! Problem solved!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_AzEeIGznU
>>
>>30773887
Oh, that fic. I'm familiar with it
>>
>>30773887
>decent clop
Come on now, don't sell it short. Xenophilia's sex scenes were amazing.
>>
>>30773215
...Thank the Retro-Gaming God that I still have mine, then.

I'd say "Fuck Lero", but that spineless douche gets more than enough.
>>
>>30774005
True that.
>>
File: 1461254901985.png (352KB, 743x744px) Image search: [Google]
1461254901985.png
352KB, 743x744px
mares just wanna be loved
>>
Is there any other archive with /mlp/ and a currently available search back end? Fuck you, Desuarchive.

>>30774101
I have a question for those who waifu Luna. Would you encourage her speak old timey again, or stick to her newer way of speaking after Luna Eclipsed?
>>
>>30774125
Anyway she wants to speak Anon.
>>
>>30774125
>Old Equish reserved for bedroom.
>Luna knows it gets you rock-hard.
>...Celestia bemoans that no amount of sound-proofing can stop her baby sister's cries.
>>
>>30771016
Id say the majority of people probably dislike satyrs, mainly due to the bad reputation of the General. I like the idea of satyrs somewhat, but also dislike satyr posters because I don't want to see our thread become like theirs.
>>
>>30774191
considering thats never going to happen since the entire satyr thread isnt going to pick up and leave to come here i think your fears are completely unfounded
>>
File: ape.gif (2MB, 352x288px) Image search: [Google]
ape.gif
2MB, 352x288px
>>30774191
I'm also fond of the concept by itself. It sucks that ideas with potential like that are basically nonstarters because of prior baggage.

It takes a really good trusted writefag to redeem 'taboo' topics, and make them something that can actually be discussed and explored without devolving into horrible fetish shit and shitstorms that eat whole threads.
>>
>>30774231
I'd be interested in watching a writefag try their hand at it, but that goes into the territory of one of the show's characters falling in love with someone other than the MC, and readers in general do not like those stories. I don't know if it's deep-seated jealousy, insecurity, or greed, but whenever a story features someone else falling in love with a pony that isn't an OC or the MC, people stop reading it. Either everyone has to be pairing off with ponies left and right, or only Anon.
It really detracts from the idea of the story taking place in a living, breathing world that turns with or without the MC.
>>
>>30774177
>Anon avoids Night Court, not because it is boring, but because Luna still uses Old Equish for formal settings
>He doesn't want to have to hide a diamond-hard boner for hours on end around a bunch of supplicants.
>>
>>30774251
what
>>
>>30774295
people don't like it when anyone but Anon finds love in stories, or a romance between characters that aren't Anon and the author's waifu happens.
>>
>>30774316
I think >>30774295
means that your previous post didn't make sense
which it didn't, since we are talking about stories involving satyrs, and most of said prompts involve anon impregnating a waifu with said satyrs
you're over here talking about something completely different anon, I think you've missed the point entierly
>>
>>30774369
satyr stories devolve into incest stories because only anon can fuck the special or exotic ponies. they can't have anyone in the story but him experiencing any kind of love or pleasure.
>>
>>30774125
I think she speaks modern Equish now but might slip into old time speech every now and again. Maybe if flustered or taken by surprise by some statement.
>>
>>30773887
I've been meaning to read that but haven't gotten around to it yet.
>>
>>30774393
now that I think about it, there aren't any stories in our thread, except for LaP's multi-anon story, that have anyone else but Anon and his waifu falling in love. Everyone else just kinda...exists.
>>
>Anon is a close friend of Shining and Cadence.
>Helps raise Flurry, given magic has a vastly-reduced effect on him.
>Shining and Cadence work so much as Flurry grows older that she eventually considers Anon her father figure over Shining.
>Although they love one another, the marriage becomes strained due to the burdens of responsibility they each have.
>The Crystal Princess is considered odd, as Anon's perceptions of gender-roles has influenced her growing up.
>When Anon begins to date around, Flurry subtly intimidates or scrutinises every mare to a ridiculous degree.
>None are good enough for her father, she finds.
>Even when it's her own mother trying to help find Anon love in dating.
>Considers a plan to hook her mother and Anon up, if it's in Anon's best interests...
>>
>>30774519
Always shitting on poor shining, can't it just be teen mcflurry getting some, or maybe she tries to hook up papa and aunties
>>
File: NMM and Anon.png (641KB, 1143x1920px) Image search: [Google]
NMM and Anon.png
641KB, 1143x1920px
Hey, I got more moonponies.

===

>The group behind you is completely quiet
>None of them know how to react
>Except for Anonymous
>Selena scowls at her husband and leans over to him
>"Of course you would find this humorous," she whisper-yells.
>"Ooh-hoo, oh, ah...Lighten up, honey," he murmurs back, "the mare looks like she's older than you are."
"Qu-queen Selena, King Anonymous, I...I'm so sorry about--"
>Anonymous waves it off with his hand.
>"It's fine, Princess, just fine. I haven't had a laugh like that in ages."
>>"My dearest husband, perhaps you have--"
>"I said it's fine, dear," Anonymous coos and rubs a hand behind one of her ears, "this is probably the first time anyone has seen a moonpony in Ponyville. Let's try to be nice about it, okay? We're not some puffed-up noble from Canterlot."
>The rest of the group just watches the exchange, afraid to say anything and ruin Anonymous' attempts to break the tension.
>She leans into his hand and closes her eyes, letting out a little huff.
>"We will try it your way, husband of mine," she sighs, giving him a peck on the lips before turning to you.
>"Princess Twilight, please see to it that the rest of Ponyville is reliably informed of our presence. While ponies like Ms. Smith may react...with confusion, others may react with fear."
"Y-yes, Queen Selena, that's a good idea."
>Granny Smith just watches the exchange with a raised eyebrow.
"Granny Smith, may I introduce you to King Anonymous and Queen Selena, rulers of the Moon. They're here to talk to your family about some land for an outpost. May we come in?"
>"I don't know about no queens and kings, but any friend of Twilight is welcome in the Apple Family home."
>She steps back from the door and walks inside.
>You give your party your best smile.
"Well, let's head on inside."
>Anonymous strides forward like that didn't just happen.
>They look at each other for a moment and follow.
>>
File: moonponies mommy.jpg (57KB, 495x464px) Image search: [Google]
moonponies mommy.jpg
57KB, 495x464px
>>30774648
>"Ah'll hafta fix up s'more breakfast," Granny calls out from the kitchen, "so yall just take a seat at the table, or couches...makes yourselves at home, but mind the floors, I already swept."
"Thank you Granny Smith, but you don't need to make--"
>"Twilght Ah'll kiss a timberwolf 'fore Ah let mah family eat in front of guests. 'Sides, it looks like a few of yer new friends could stand a few more second helpings!"
>Captain Frigoris walks into the kitchen while the rest of the party sits down in the living room.
>Anonymous and Selena sit on a couch and their two personal guards (you reason, since they've been quite close to them the entire time) take a place on the floor next to them.
>Colonus sits on the opposite couch, while Villa hops up into Anonymous' lap, resting her back against the hoofrest and giving him a kiss on the cheek.
>Anonymous' arm bends at the elbow and he rubs his fingers through her hair
>You elect to remain standing, waiting for another member of the Apple Family to come down the stairs.
>You don't want any of them to panic when they see the group down here.
>Speaking of, the first one down is Applebloom.
>Her eyes are tightly shut, walking the distance by memory, the bow in her hair droopy as the pony it sits atop
>She almost runs into you while rubbing an eye with a hoof, getting a glance around the room.
>"Oh, mornin' Twi," she mumbles and heads into the kitchen.
>Big Macintosh follows soon after, stopping at the bottom of the stairs to stare at the guests in his home.
"Good morning Big Mactinosh, sleep well?" you ask, putting on your biggest smile.
>"Eyup," he answers, still looking at the strange ponies.
>Anon waves a hand at him.
"Good, well, I guess some introductions are in order, but would you like to wait for AJ to come down?"
>"Eyup."
>Seconds later you hear her at the top of the stairs, but she stops before hitting the landing to look around, then settling on you.
>>
File: 1499837210555.png (1012KB, 680x891px) Image search: [Google]
1499837210555.png
1012KB, 680x891px
>>30774652
"This is King Anonymous and Queen Selena, rulers of the Moon and Progenitors of the Moonponies."
>Both pairs nod their heads, unsure of protocol.
>Now that you think of it, should ponies be bowing to a King and Queen from a different government? They aren't subject to their rule.
>Focus! Questions for later.
>Colonus and Villa walk over next to you.
>"This is their son, Prince Colonus, and this is Villa, Head of Agricultural Research."
>Colonus pokes a hoof out of his robes and offers it to Applejack for a shake.
>"Pleased to meet you, Applejack, Big Macintosh."
>Applejack stares at him for a moment, seemingly unsure of what to do, then shakes his hoof as if lost in thought.
>This mare better not be--
>Villa sidles up to Colonus and flutters her eyelashes at Big Mac, offering him a limp and dainty hoof.
>"Yes, quite pleased indeed, Big Macintosh."
>Big Mac raises an eyebrow and takes the offered hoof.
>When she giggles into her other hoof, AJ finally snaps out of her stupor.
>Before she can open her mouth to say something less-than-diplomatic, you start to explain things.
"Sorry to spring this on you Applejack, but we're actually here to discuss something with you that involves some of the land your farm occupies."
>"And just what would that be, Twi?"
>"Applejack!" Applebloom calls out from the kitchen door, "Granny says you need to do yer talkin' in the kitchen with some food in front of you."
>Colonus looks back at Anonymous, clearly wondering how everypony will fit inside the smaller room.
>He waves him off.
>"You and Villa go on, this is your show after all."
>Applejack puts a hoof on Big Mac's leg and presses it down onto the floor, finally separating Villa from him.
>You put on a winning smile for the umpteenth-time today
>Gosh, who knew diplomacy could be so hard?
>>
>>30774655
>Be Applebloom
>It's too early for these horseapples.
>But Granny said the hour was no reason not to be a good host, and the Apples are always good hosts.
>Even if your guests are some weird glowy-ponies and a big green minotuar-type thing.
>You hold out a plate on your hoof, waiting for Granny to fill it.
>You've gotta take the food out to your guests.
>Your brother, sister, Twi, and the two tall and glowing ponies take a seat around the table.
>Applejack doesn't look to happy, she keeps givin that mare the stinkeye.
>You take another plate on your back and head out to the living room to the sound of chairs squeaking behind you.
>The couch is completely full with the two of them.
>Stallions first, just like Granny taught you.
"Here's yer breakfast, Mister, uh, Prince, sir..."
>Well he's got a crown on his head.
>At least you think it's a crown, it's not very big.
>He reaches out with a hand to grab the one on your head first.
>"Thank you, Applebloom," his deep voice entones with a smile, "I'm King Anonymous, and this here is my wife, Queen Selena."
>Even though he's really big, he kinds reminds you of your brother.
>His wife looks kinda familiar, somehow.
"Yer welcome! And one for you, yer highness."
>"Thank you, young one," she smiles too
>Her voice sounds awful funny, just like those other ponies.
>Like she's got an echo or something.
>You also spot fangs.
>Lots of them.
>If you remember right, the only ponies that have fangs are evil, or some kinda monster.
>She's Twilight's guest, though, so you can rule out both.
>Probably.
>>
File: filly nmm.png.png (696KB, 1195x1024px) Image search: [Google]
filly nmm.png.png
696KB, 1195x1024px
>>30774658
>Spike has some, but he eats diamonds and stuff.
>Maybe she's some kinda dragon?
"Sorry we don't got any gems for ya, we're not a rock farm or nothin, just apples."
>Her eyebrows raise under a long, glowing horn.
>Two strips of haybacon float over to her plate.
>"Oh? And why might you offer Us gems?"
"I saw you got sharp teeth just like mah friend Spike. He's a dragon, and he sure likes to chow down on some gems and stuff. I thought you might like some too, but we don't got any."
>She puts a silver-shoed hoof up to her mouth with a giggle.
>You think it's a giggle.
>Her voice sounds kinda strange, and her giggle sounds more like a villain from your comic books, sorta.
>"Thank you for your consideration, filly, but We do not consume gems."
>"Not literally..." King Anonymous mumbles around a mouthful of pancakes.
>She narrows her cat-eyes at him, then you see her magic touch wrap around his fork.
>Not paying attention, the syrup-covered bite flicks upward at the last second and he pushes it into his nose.
>You laugh a little when Anonymous jumps a little bit.
>He puts a hand on her back.
>"You know I love you honey."
>You head back into the kitchen for the next few plates.
>AJ doesn't sound too happy.
>"What in tarnation do you mean, that ain't our land? We've been growin' apples here since before Ah was born!"
>Twilight is tapping the blue-checkered tablecloth with a hoof.
>>
>>30774662
>"I know, but those trees are actually outside the boundaries of your land, AJ. The vast acreage of your farm doesn't actually extend there. They must have grown there by mistake!"
>Maybe you should eat your own breakfast in the living room.
>Granny sets a plate on your hoof, head, and back.
>"What did I tell you youngins about talkin' business without some food in front of ye? Calm yer blabbin, it ain't gonna do nopony any good to talk on an empty stomach."
>"Sorry, Granny," AJ replies as you exit again.
>Anonymous has finished eating, his plate resting on the coffee table, while Selena is delicately taking bites with a floating fork.
>You walk over to one of the weird guards sitting on the floor on either side of the couch and look at her for a moment.
>How are they supposed to see?
>All they got sticking out of those helmets is their horns, ears, and mouth at the bottom.
>"Just set the plates on the floor in front of them," Anonymous tells you, "They'll eat quickly."
"Ah dunno, it don't seem right to set 'em on the floor like we do fer Winona."
>"That's...actually a good point. Set them on the coffee table."
>You set all three plates down and look back at Anonymous.
"Why're they sittin on the floor anyhow? We got another couch right there."
>"Oh, they chose that as the best spot. They're guards, so I expect them to know where to sit and stuff."
>Speaking of which, wasn't that grown-up sitting on Anonymous' lap?
"And why was that other pony sittin on your lap earlier?"
>"I'm her, uh, great-times-alot-grandfather. My grandchildren like to sit on my lap when they can."
"Even when they're all grown-up?"
>"Yup, I'm pretty big, so they'll always be small enough to do it."
>"And," Selena comments between bites, "my dearest husband cannot resist the pleading eyes of a pony begging to do so."
>You walk over to the other couch and hear some ruffling on the other one.
>Your ears swivel to hear the queen murmuring something.
>"Go on, dearest, ask her."
>>
File: 1500962619884.png (486KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500962619884.png
486KB, 1500x1200px
>>30774669
>"Hey, uh, Applebloom?" Anonymous asks.
>You turn to look at him.
>"Would you like to sit in my lap while you eat?"
>You tilt your head.
>He is a guest, but you shouldn't just go around sitting in ponies' laps just because they ask you to.
>What would Granny think?
>"Go on, young one," Queen Selena coos, "it is not every day that you have the chance to sit in the lap of a King."
>She makes a good point.
>If it's good enough for grown-up ponies, it's good enough for you.
>Because you are a big pony.
>You have your cutiemark and everything.
"Alright, I guess so."
>You walk over to him and plant your butt down, raising both your hooves like when your brother used to pick you up.
>Anonymous makes a strange face before scooping you up with his big hands and placing you in his lap.
>You turn around on his big legs and reach out for the plate left on the table, which Queen Selena floats over to you.
"Thanks, yer highness."
>Anonymous shifts a bit underneath you as you dig in.
>This is...actually kinda nice.
>His legs are warm and soft, but kinda firm, and his stomach makes a nice backrest.
>You pick up your plate with both hooves and dig in.
>Another strange pony comes out of the kitchen with three cups floating in her magic.
>She gives you a strange look too, before shaking her head.
>Her horn pulses a few times and they float over to the table.
>"Hey, don't look at me like that, Frig," Anonymous says behind you, lightly patting your back, "I know you wanted this spot, but her family is feeding us breakfast, so it's only right she gets it."
>"I would have expected nothing less, All-Father," she responds in a flat tone.
>"How proceeds the negotiations?" Queen Selena asks.
>"Tumultuous, but not hostile."
>>
>>30774673
>Frig's horn pulses again and the sack on the couch lifts up and floats over to her.
>"Let Colonus know he can offer them whatever they want," Anonymous tells her before she goes back into the kitchen.
>You don't know just what they're talking about, but you're busy eating.
>It's quite in the living room for a bit, just the sounds of breakfast and Anonymous breathing behind you.
>...
>"Damn this is comfy," Anonymous breaks the silence.
>"Language, dearest," Selena says next to you, "not in front of the foal."
"Hey I'm not a foal," you protest, setting your plate on the coffeetable, "I got my cutiemark and everything."
>You stand up in his lap and point at what you worked so hard to get.
>Anonymous puts a big soft hand on your head and ruffles your hair.
>It annoys you, but it feels to good to stop him.
>"Of course you are," he says, "look where you're sitting. The Captain wanted this spot."
>He grabs the cup of apple juice for you after you try to reach it from way up here.
>Hey wait a minute...
>One of those plates is empty.
>You didn't even see anypony touch it!
>You point to it.
"Hey, what happened to the food?"
>"What's wrong?"
"That one's empty, and Ah didn't see nopony touch it!"
>"Well, someone ate breakfast when you weren't looking," Anonymous says.
>You turn around to look at him, and he's got a smile on his face.
"No pony eats that fast, not even Pinkie Pie!"
>"Quick, look!" Anonymous points to the other one.
>Now it's empty, too.
"Hey!"
>You prop your forelegs over the hoofrest on the side of the couch to stare at the guard, waiting for her to move.
>...nothing.
>Not even a crumb...
"How'd they do that?"
>>
File: 1500527960092.jpg (197KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1500527960092.jpg
197KB, 1750x2500px
>>30774679
>Anonymous ruffles your hair again.
>"Magic."
"What? Even Ah know a pony's gotta see what they're doing when they use that fancy magic stuff. What are they, some kinda ninja ponies? How do they see with that big ol'helmet all over their face?"
>You stare at her some more, waiting to see if she'll move.
>Anonymous picks you up from your belly and sets you back down across his lap.
>"Hey, it's not polite to stare, Applebloom. They aren't ninja ponies, but my personal guard."
>His arm rests on your back and his fingers run through your hair.
>Well, slap you silly and call you a strawberry, you're comfier right now than a Princess in a Bakery.
>"The Avus Custodes," Queen Selena says from right next to you, "The personal guardians of King Anonymous, the highest honor for anypony in my Galaxy."
"How--"
>You can't help but let out a yawn.
"How can do they do that if'n they can't see nothin?"
>"Your eyes are not your only sense, young Applebloom, and may in time deceive you."
"You sound kinda like Zecora..."
>"Who?"
>You roll over onto your back, letting Anonymous rub your belly.
"She's this real wise Zebra out in the Everfree, talks all criti--cryptic like, in rhymes and riddles and stuff."
>"She definitely must be wise, if she sounds like my wife," Anonymous says.
>She giggles and leans over for a kiss.
>You look closely at the crown on his head as they do.
>It's so much smaller than hers, just a silver ring-type thing with a black gem in the center.
"Why's yer crown so small?"
>"Hmm?"
"Yer crown. It's real small compared to the one yer wife is wearin."
>"Well, it's small so it will stay on. It's awful tight around my noggin."
"I thought kings just sit around tellin other ponies what to do," you comment, and hear the queen giggle/cackle again, "Do you do a bunch of wrasslin or somethin?"
>>
File: 1489656352973 - Copy.png (531KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489656352973 - Copy.png
531KB, 1000x1000px
>>30774684
>"No, it's so that I don't take it off. It's stuck, see?"
>He reaches both hands up and grabs it on either side.
>His arms tense and try to push it off, but it doesn't move.
>Soon his head is twisting either which way, trying to get a good angle, like it's a lid stuck on a jar.
>"Not coming off today either, I guess," he says, looking defeated.
>Gosh does he look sad.
"Um...do ya want some help?"
>His eyes light up.
>"Yes! Would you please?"
"Sure!"
>Granny and AJ always taught you never to deny a stallion in need.
>What kinda wife just lets her husband walk around with a crown stuck on his head all the time?
>Must be awful to try and sleep with it on.
>"Okay," both his hands come up again and he leans forward, curling his fingers around the edges, "I'll push, and you pull."
>You stand up in his lap and put a hoof on either side.
>Granny and AJ will sure be proud to see you've helped a stallion, and a King Stallion no less!
>"On three."
>You tense.
>"One, two...three!"
>You pull back as hard as you can, and he grunts in effort to push.
>This thing really is stuck on there!
>"Pull harder!"
"Ah'm tryin!"
>It starts to budge a little bit.
>"Almost...got it..."
>You put both your back hooves onto his chest and pull with all your might.
>Come on, you're an Apple for Celestia's sake!
>You can always count on your legs!
>Suddenly it gives, and you launch yourself across the room to land on the couch with the crown in your hands.
"Hey," you pant, "We did it! We did..."
>Uh oh.
>Anonymous is slumped back against the couch.
>>
File: 1501005700739.png (619KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501005700739.png
619KB, 800x800px
>>30774690
>His mouth is hanging open and his eyes have rolled back, going crazy under his fluttering eyelids.
>He snaps to attention and stands up.
>"You did it Applebloom! You did it!"
>He comes around and picks you up, spinning you around in his arms.
>You notice in the corner of your eye Queen Selena has a hoof over her mouth, her eyes wide.
>"I'm free! I'm finally free!"
"Huh?"
>"I'm out of her e~evil clutches, now I can be my own man!"
>He suddenly turns very grim and takes the crown from your hooves.
>"Now to just...Oh no...I-I can't stop it!"
>The crown pulls his arms around in several different directions, then shoots down around your head.
>It sits more like a necklace.
>He gives you a very sad look.
>"I'm so sorry, Applebloom, but it looks like you're the King now."
>Oh horseapples!
>You didn't know it was cursed!
>That's why it wouldn't come off!
"B-but I don't wanna be a King! I wanna stay an Apple!"
>Maybe Twilight can figure something out!
>Or you could get Zecora to shrink your head or something to get it off.
>"Nope, sorry. You gotta figure out a way to get it off of you now, and I don't want it coming back to me.
>He stretches quickly and makes for the door.
>"Just remember, do whatever Queen Selena says, or you're in trouble, and take good care of the Moon! I'm gonna do whatever I want now, and nobody can stop me!"
>He opens the door and lets out a loud cackle.
>You start to hyperventilate.
"But Ah don't wanna be King! AH DON'T WANNA BE KING, GET IT OFF!"
>"Father, PLEASE!" you hear from the kitchen.
>Queen Selena lets out a hearty laugh and Anonymous strides back to you with a big smile on his face.
>His finger boops your nose.
>"Got you."
"W-what?"
>He slips the crown right off of you and back onto his head, lifting it up and down with one finger.
>Seeing your face, he scoops you up into a big hug.
>"It was just a little joke, I'm not mind-controlled or anything."
>>
>>30774692
>Queen Selena stops laughing long enough to comment.
>"He does so enjoy pranks, young one. You are not the first to fall victim to his 'ruse cruise.'"
>You catch your breath and, after a moment, start to laugh.
>You try and give him a good sluggin like you do the girls, but it kind of hurts your hoof against his chest.
"You sure got me good, Yer Highness. I was in a right panic!"
>He laughs with you, not even noticing you hit him.
>He takes you back to the couch and sets you in his lap again.
>"Ah, gets them every time..."
>He leans down to whisper in your ear.
>"She does control me, though. Get help!"
>The queen gives him a kick in the leg, which actually causes him to flinch, but he laughs again.
>The Captain peeks her head in the room, her glowing eyes peeking out from under her hood.
>"Crown prank again?"
>Anonymous has a giant grin on his face.
>"Yup!"
>The captain doesn't look impressed.
>"At least Mother Moon did not send me to chase you down this time."
>"Oh, don't be such a debbie-downer. Have some fun once in a while!"
>"As you say, All-Father."
>She ducks back into the kitchen and Anonymous looks over to his wife.
>"Maybe we ought to give her more Leave."
>"You know she would not make use of it," she responds.
>"True, true...I think I'm gonna need a nap after all those carb-cakes, though."
>"Rest as you wish, it may be some time before our son has completed his negotiations.

===

I decided to skip most of the negotiations again, since it got too boring to have to re-explain everything. Just a bit of a silly update for now, but I'll include the important bits of the negotiation in the next one, I just hope it's not getting too boring with nothing but sitting around and talking. let me know what you think.

https://pastebin.com/N6W5REma
>>
File: angry about elves.png (132KB, 550x281px) Image search: [Google]
angry about elves.png
132KB, 550x281px
>>30771698
>>
>>30774695
The comedy was wonderful and perfect. Gave a good balance to the update. It's great to see the joyous, loving relationship King Anon and Queen Selena have with each other and their progeny. I absolutely loved it all. Also, if I haven't mentioned before, I'm touched to see the concepts and phrases we've discussed in prior threads within your words. You've done well with the lore the general produced Lithonius. Thank you and I look forward to the next update.
>>
>>30773232
>I kind of want a story with a Lero, expect he doesn't act like, well, Lero.
Seriously. It was like what I imagine that vampire book was like. A guy absurdly obsessed with being super into whatever you're in to with women, preferring to be on the giving side than the receiving side 99% of the time, and working towards what seems like a 10-1 orgasm ratio between the mare and him. And I'm pretty sure this story didn't have the "standard human stamina is forever compared to ponies" idea.

Being outgunned by ponies in most respects and having to use his wits to work his way out of any trouble he gets in was a good point.

Like that story where he gets kidnapped by chrysalis, taken to some empty mining outpost, and they find that he was able to stab the demigod in this canon, at least changeling with an iron rod. All because he was able to remember that changelings are an old earth legend. Fey creatures. He then remembered that a fey's weakness is iron. Chrysalis has a sort of mental breakdown because backstory, and the ponies get to pick Lero up, who saved himself and neutralized a threat. Even if he was terrified and injured in the process.

A little more backbone, or goals beyond worshipping his girlfriend, would be nice.

That story got me into clop, but I honestly try to skip it on my current reread, because I wanted fish out of water culture shock shenanigans. That and every scene kind of felt the same. It was... and I know the audience I'm talking to... gratuitous smut.
>>
>>30774780
I'm currently trying to read up the "cutie mark swap" episodes so I can reread the scenes with the swapped Rarity and him.

She initially teaches him about pony culture with cheap romance movies (nice characterization there), and then the incident after the confession was pretty good too.

The story, IIRC, ends up being a bit more action-packed. Some kidnapping, some well-written fights with a gang hired to kidnap Lero. There were some decent antagonist characters, and everyone got to show their stuff.

Lero had a bad time and is probably mildy traumatized, but it was a good little story arc.

I think they ignore the abortion of a plot thread with Lero's time in the "other world" in favour of the cutie mark swap magic being the primary antagonistic force in the story.
>>
>>30774695
Next thread edition should be named "ruse cruise"
I'm loving this story
>>
>>30774695
>>30774757
Holy shit this anon knocked it out of the park. What he said. Loving what you're putting out faggot, keep it up! Quickly, before the propellers come.
>>
>>30774695
I love this story, good job.
>>
File: 1503260458922.jpg (9KB, 189x292px) Image search: [Google]
1503260458922.jpg
9KB, 189x292px
>>30774695
10/10
>>
>>30774824
which spin-off are you talking about?
>>
>>30775191
Divided Rainbow.

I think the Chrysalis Kidnap story might be in one of the other compilations, but it's been a few years, so I'm not sure.
>>
File: glimglam - cute.png (68KB, 701x692px) Image search: [Google]
glimglam - cute.png
68KB, 701x692px
we never see glimglam in any of these stories. is she in lesbians with twiggles, or does everyone here just hate her that much?
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (390KB, 2880x1616px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
390KB, 2880x1616px
>>30775429
She stays in the trash where she belongs.

Or, maybe she could be one of those cult leaders who has hundreds of the opposite sex obsessed with them and proposing marriage while they're in prison.
>>
>>30775429
I don't think it is hate, nobody really cares about her.
Almost everyone who liked her don't care because of her massive personality shift, and everyone who didn't like her still don't
I don't hate her, but she is far from my favorite pony.

As for writefags, she doesn't have much of a personality aside from muh past, Trixie, and kites. She just isn't fun to write imo.
>>
>>30775429
Personally, I haven't watched most of the episodes she's in, so I don't have a good idea of how she talks, or her personality.
>>
>>30774695
Ya doing good there Lithonius. Loved the Applebloom section, was very cute.
>>
>>30775429
She already shits up the rest of the board, one general free of her cancer is a good idea.

Even if it's just this one.
>>
>>30774854
+1 For ruse cruise.
>>
File: 1503289256557.gif (327KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
1503289256557.gif
327KB, 500x541px
NOOOOOOOOO

I CAN'T SEE THE ECLIPSE, IT'S TOO CLOUDY
>>
>>30776174
HERESY! Your local weather team will be flayed alive for this insolence!
>>
File: 1499736764306.png (466KB, 702x691px) Image search: [Google]
1499736764306.png
466KB, 702x691px
>>30774695
Aww yeah, this is the good stuff right here.
>>
>>30776174
>looking at the eclipse
enjoy being blind senpai
>>
>>30774780
>A guy absurdly obsessed with being super into whatever you're in to with women, preferring to be on the giving side than the receiving side 99% of the time, and working towards what seems like a 10-1 orgasm ratio between the mare and him.

>>30774824
>the scenes with the swapped Rarity and him.

The cutie mark swap Xeno story was downright cringey. He damn near cried when he came into Rarity's mouth (at her own insistence, to the point where she held him down and made him do it) and I could feel the hat-tipping coming off of him as he explained how "degrading" it was for her when he came in her mouth... despite all the oral sex he happily dispenses to his herdmates. I know that this particular story wasn't written by the original author, but did the writer have some kind of inferiority complex?
>>
>>30775429
I have no strong personal feelings about her one way or the other. She looks cute, though, so there's that.
>>
>>30776288
>hat-tipping
>inferiority complex
the pozz spares only those that actively resist it. everyone else become victims from apathy or actively imbibing it.
>>
>>30774854
>>30776053
+2 for rus cruise
>>
File: 1501395916570.png (2MB, 2000x1361px) Image search: [Google]
1501395916570.png
2MB, 2000x1361px
ECLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPSE

TOTAL AND COMPLETE DARKNESS
>>
>>30773295
Take a look at the sentence and notice how clumsily it's worded. It just begs to be interpreted literally for amusement. Horses don't have any bones in their penises, by the way.
>>
>>30776648
how would she get it just right for totality? she'd have to eyeball it first.
>>
File: 1487543455996.png (1MB, 900x625px) Image search: [Google]
1487543455996.png
1MB, 900x625px
Don't worry everyone, Celestia is back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4Ta5w8iqzs
>>
>>30774467
I posit that this is because the primary purpose of this type of fanfiction/greentext in general is to
A. Recount a story that you personally experienced.(i.e. The ">be me, >do absurd thing" posts that become famous easily)
B. To mockingly deconstruct something dumb (i.e. ">r9k, >not a virgin, pick one")
C. To make a short statement meant to elicit comraderie due to shared feelings (i.e. ">tfw no gf" or ">you will never")
Or
D. Flagrantly self insert.

Basically all fanfics fall into category D, since most of our lives suck and we crave escapism.
>>
File: 36577885701_bc2672a577_o.jpg (3MB, 2584x2584px) Image search: [Google]
36577885701_bc2672a577_o.jpg
3MB, 2584x2584px
You can see the international space station if you look closely.
>>
>>30777153
Am I going to see a tiny dickbutt instead of the ISS? Are you memeing at me?
>>
>>30774648
>>"Ooh-hoo, oh, ah...Lighten up, honey," he murmurs back, "the mare looks like she's older than you are."
OHOHOHO
>>
File: pinkie pie reading paper.jpg (4KB, 114x125px) Image search: [Google]
pinkie pie reading paper.jpg
4KB, 114x125px
>>30776288
>the scenes with the swapped Rarity and him.
I'm talking about the culture acclimation shenanigans stuff that brought me to these stories in the first place, like giving him a background in how pony relationships work by watching shitty romance movies. Or, the way the story deals with violent protectiveness after a couple of antifa-tier human-hating mares attack him. That's something I never really see from the RGR angle.

>I know that this particular story wasn't written by the original author, but did the writer have some kind of inferiority complex?
I think that that example is exactly the kind of thing about Lero that I had a problem with when I wrote >>30774780. Lero was in character, for the most part. If memory serves, in the original story, he strains really hard to avoid cumming after RD deepthroats him in the shower. When she asks why he didn't cum, since he seemed to be enjoying himself, he just says "I heard it was rude". It's less extreme than the Rarity example you gave, but I just figure he didn't have a freakout because he didn't actually cum, so he was able to bluff away how much it bothered him.

Personally, the only redeeming aspect of the aborted "other world" plot is as an explanation for why he's... like that. Reprogramming someone to be like that and appeal to the ponies so they can get their pawn embedded deep into a high place in society for... some nefarious, forgotten-about purpose. His behaviour is already in the uncanny valley with how worshipful it is, so making it a literal result of being traumatized by horrors from beyond at least shows that the author was acknowledging that factor. It also would have added a layer of questioning from the mares he was living with, wondering if the version of Lero they like is just the programmed personality, designed to be appealing, of a, unlucky person who was traumatized beyond recovery by unknowable monsters.

>>30776324
>the pozz
pozz?
>>
>>30774467
>>30777063
It's also kind of tricky to pull off in second person, at least one that sticks with one character's pov, because it follows the narrow scope of one person. You also have to risk the minefield of shipping canon characters without it feeling shoehorned in because you like those characters. It can wrecks your pacing if you give supporting characters enough focus for a romance subplot. Those are hard enough to balance as it is with protagonists. Even movies avoid this but they have the sense to make the other characters be in a relationship before the start of the plot. So you typically have those high school stories where the main character, and maybe a nerdy friend, is the one loser without a date. Pretty decent way to make him an underdog and it doesn't make the world look sexless outside of the main characters.
>>
>>30774679
>>It's quite in the living room for a bit, just the sounds of breakfast and Anonymous breathing behind you.
*quiet
>>
File: 1400120681638.png (147KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1400120681638.png
147KB, 700x700px
>>30774695
I think this Anon would get on well with NMM's sister. By the way, I really like the personality and little bits of information on the guards you add to the story.
>>
File: HSH.jpg (930KB, 2584x2584px) Image search: [Google]
HSH.jpg
930KB, 2584x2584px
>>30777153
>>30777172
>captcha: halle trotler
>>
Alright, here's the last chapter of that nurse horse story. Since I don't wanna be a masochist anymore, I made this part into third person beforehand
>>
>>30778335
>“…Anon, I’m just going to go ahead and say what everypony else is thinking: what in the name of Celestia is wrong with you?”
>It was another lovely Saturday afternoon. Once again Anon, Caramel, Hooves, and Thunderlane were seated at their table outside of their little coffee shop. All three stallions had ordered their usual drinks while Anon, feeling a bit adventurous this week, had decided to get some tea. The tea, of course, tasted absolutely awful, but he had spent five bits on it and he was doing to be damned if he wasn’t going to drink every last drop.
“I think you’re gonna have to be a bit more specific, Caramel,” Anon said, trying not to grimace as he took a small sip of his drink. “You’ve known me long enough to know that I’m a bit of a work in progress.”
>>
>>30778343
>Caramel’s nose scrunched up. “I’ve been trying to set you up with some nice mares for [i]months[/i] and you go ahead and pick two perverts,” he said, setting his drink down. “Rutting the two of them would have been fine—a stallion needs to scratch that itch every once in a while—but Redheart and Coldheart?”
>“I don’t know what you’re talking about, I think they’re fine,” Thunderlane said, giving Anon a smile. “Don’t listen to that fuddy-duddy, Anon. Those are two great mares you got.”
>Caramel snorted. “You [i]would[/i] say that.”
>“Yes I would, Mr. Amethyst lover,” Thunderlane said without missing a beat.
>Everyone at the table—other than Caramel of course—snorted.
>“Look, I respect your decision Anon, and I know you’re smart enough not to let anypony force you into anything, but you don’t have to [i]work[/i] with those mares,” Hooves said, a look of pain flashing across his features. “Redheart is fine, but Coldheart…”
>He let out a groan, covering his face with his hooves. “Every time I’m near her she’s telling these… stories. To doctors, to patients; I swear I even saw her talking with one of the hospital boards about your…”
>His nose scrunched up.
>“…Your [i]diligent[/i] tongue work.”
Anon snorted. “Yeah, I heard about that too. Redheart’s always giving her shit about it when the two of them are home,” he said with a smile, which only seemed to baffle the stallions sitting at the table.
>“If you know she’s doing it then why are you putting up with her horse apples?” Caramel asked, slamming a hoof against the table.
“Because I don’t think it’s that big of a deal, Car,” Anon said, leaning over and booping the earth pony on the nose. “You guys talk about stuff like that all the time and no one cares.”
>>
>>30778351
>“That’s because when a stallion does it it’s gossip, but when a mare does it’s an image ruiner,” Caramel replied. “Herd or no, you [i]never[/i] want other ponies to know that you’re especially loose with your herd mates. That brings around the [i]really[/i] undesirable fillies.”
>The other two stallions at the table nodded as if what Caramel had just said was common knowledge. Anon just snorted again, taking another sip of his tea.
“Would it even things out if I started talking about how my mares are in bed?” he asked.
>“No it would not,” Thunderlane said. “Whatever you say about them isn’t going to matter because mares don’t have to worry about it. But we stallions have dignity, and because of that we have to hold ourselves to a higher standard.”
>Looking around, the pegasus then leaned toward the human.
>“If you want to give us the [i]juicy[/i] details though, I’m not gonna turn away fresh gossip.”
Anon chuckled, bringing his tea to his lips and tilting the cup back so that he could finish his vile drink in two big gulps. “Dignity; yeah that’s a good one you bunch of little neb nosers.”
>“There’s my favorite colt~”
>Coldheart, her curly mane bouncing around her shoulders, trotted toward the table. Though the mare looked like she was in need of a nap, she nonetheless had a great big smile on her face as she trotted over and nuzzled Anon’s side. Anon immediately spun around, grinning as he bent down and wrapped his arms around the little mare. Coldheart let out a happy hum, returning the hug.
>>
>>30778359
>“You finally get off work then?” the human asked as the mare nuzzled his neck, her nostrils flaring as she took in his scent.
>“Yep. Thank Celestia that they only wanted us for half the day,” the nurse said with a yawn. “I’m still pooped after yesterday.”
“Where’s Redheart?” Anon asked, looking around. “Did they make her stay a little later?”
>“Nah. She already went home,” the earth pony said, nosing the human’s chin. “She asked me to come and check on you so here I am.”
>Coldheart lifted her muzzle from the human’s neck to look at the stallions at the table. “Afternoon, gentlecolts. Hooves, it’s nice to see that you couldn’t come in for four hours to help out.”
>Hooves bristled. “Hey, it’s my weekend off.”
>“It was my weekend off too and I still went in,” Coldheart said, scoffing.
Anon, pulling his mare back against him, gave her cheek a kiss. “Play nice with my friends, hon,” he said.
>Coldheart let out a sigh. “I know, I know,” she murmured, leaning against him. “I’m sorry, Hooves it was a… [i]rough[/i] day.”
>Hooves frown softened a bit. “What happened?”
>“Some horse dung up at Canterlot General. They had to send us a hundred patients for the day so they could get sorted out,” Coldheart replied, humming as Anon began to run his fingers through her mane. “A lot more of the staff came in than I thought, but we were still bucking swamped even when I left.”
>Hooves’s anger and indignation drained away completely. Regret and even a bit of guilt replaced it.
>>
>>30778366
>“Oh… I’m sorry about that,” he said, looking down at his coffee as he held it in both hooves. “If I had known that that was why they were asking ponies to come in I might have gone in for a few hours…”
>Coldheart smiled tiredly. “It’s fine. Canterlot General should be picking their people up by the end of the day, so we won’t have to deal with anymore horse apples. Hopefully.”
>Thunderlane gave Caramel a sidelong glance. “She doesn’t seem like a bad pick to me,” he said out of the corner of his mouth.
>Caramel frowned. “Shut up.”
>Anon and Coldheart ignored the exchange, still focused on lavishing attention on one another.
“How about the two of us go home?” Anon said, giving her ear a scratch. “I’ll make sure you and Redheart get to bed alright and order us all some pizza for when you two wake up.”
>Coldheart pressed a bit more of herself against him. “I’d appreciate that, babe.”
Anon kissed the top of her head, holding her close. “Alright, just let me say bye to the fellas and we’ll leave.”
>Caramel, Hooves, and Thunderlane were about to “aw” at the scene unfolding before them. Before they could, however, all three of them watched as Coldheart, who had her muzzle buried in her human’s chest, reached around and give his butt a pinch. Seeing this instantly wiped the smiles off their faces, as well made their noses scrunch up.
>“See? What did I tell you?” Caramel murmured. “Next she’ll be making him mount her in front of all of us.”
>>
>>30778371
>“Get your maleminist horse apples out of this café,” Hooves murmured back. “I hear enough of that at work already.
Sharing a final nuzzle, Coldheart stepped away while Anon stood up. “Hey, I’ll see you guys later. I need to make sure the missus gets home alright.
>Coldheart snorted. “I’m not some colt, Anon. A bit of missed sleep isn’t—HEY!”
>Bending over, Anon plucked Coldheart from the ground and held her like a baby. The nurse, of course, didn’t take too kindly to this. As soon as the earth pony was in his arms, she began wiggling with all of her might.
>“Anon, I swear to Celestia! Put me down right now!” she said, frowning hard.
“No,” Anon replied, holding her close as he reached down with a hand and booped her nose. “Now be quiet and let me carry you home.”
>“I’m not letting you bucking carry me home!”
“I don’t remember giving you the choice, hon.”
>“Ponies are watching us you silly colt! I’m gonna be the town laughing stock!”
“Don’t worry, if I hear anyone laughing I’ll give them a hard boop to the nose. That’ll fix ‘em up.”
>Caramel, Hooves, and Thunderlane, who were laughing hard at their friend’s antics, were subsequently booped. This did nothing to sate Coldheart’s irritation and annoyance. In fact, it only seemed to make her nose scrunch up harder.
>“[i]Putmedownrightnow[/i]!” she said, kicking all four hooves.
>Seeing that his marefriend was being unreasonable, Anon simply pressed his pointer finger against her nose. The earth pony stopped her wiggling for a moment, her cheeks puffing out and her eyes crossing. This pause in her struggles gave the human the perfect opportunity to get a good hold onto the mare, giving her a kiss before making his way toward the direction of Redheart’s house.
>>
>>30778375
>Ever since he had agreed to be in Coldheart and Redheart’s herd, both mares had insisted that he stay with them. From what he had been able to gather—since the mare’s wouldn’t directly answer him when he asked why—earth ponies were particularly protective of their mates because there was always a high chance that other mares were trying to steal their stallion when their backs were turned. So, while they couldn’t be with him at all hours of the day, they could still watch over the human far better at Redheart’s house than if he stayed at his old house.
>Not that Anon had any complaints. Redheart’s house was a lot bigger and nicer than his own, and it was nice to wake up on a big, comfortable bed snuggled up to two pretty mares. It also helped that Redheart always made it a point to keep her fridge stocked with foods that she knew he liked.
>The walk back home was a relatively uneventful one. Coldheart continued to frown up at the young man as he carried her, though she only began squirming and struggling to get out of his grasp whenever another mare happened to walk by. Thankfully, the streets were relatively clear, and the few ponies that were out and about only shook their heads at the local human’s silliness.
“Home, sweet home,” Anon said, putting Coldheart down onto the front porch.
>“Don’t you home sweet home me, sweet cheeks,” the nurse said, giving his leg a poke. “I’m gonna get you back for that horse apples. I’m gonna get you back [i]so[/i] hard.”
Anon chuckled. “I’ll make it up to you,” he said, giving her head a pat. “Now come on, let’s get you in the shower and to bed.”
>To the human’s surprise, Coldheart shook her head. “No can do, hot stuff,” she said, a small smile coming to her face.
“Whatcha mean?” Anon asked, his brow furrowing. “Weren’t you just saying how tired you were?”
>>
>>30778379
>“I’m a nurse, Anon. You think a couple hours overtime is gonna do anything to me?” the earth pony asked with a smirk. “Please, I’ve pulled triple shifts for weeks at a time.”
>Biting down on the young man’s sleeve, Coldheart began to lead him to the front door.
>“Nope. I’ve tricked you, your big, sexy colt you. I’ve tricked you and there’s nothing you can do about it. Now come on, Red is cooking something up that you’re gonna love.”
>Confused, Anon allowed himself to be lead inside of the house and up the steps into the bedroom he had been sharing with his mares for the last week or so. Upon entering it, he saw that it was pretty much as he had left it that morning. The bed was made, the little table while he and the girls kept their toothbrushes, combs, and all of the other knick-knacks that they used in the mornings, their bathroom mirror even still had that smudge on it even though Anon swore that he had wiped that away. The only change in the room, it seemed, was sitting next to the window, leaning over a small table that hadn’t been there this morning; a doctor Redheart.
>Redheart had a pair of vials in her hooves. One of the vials was a neon pink color and seemed to be bubbling. The other vial was a deep black color with little yellow specks that were swirling on their own. Redheart was pouring the vial's contents into a small cup, her brow furrowed and her tongue sticking out of her mouth in concentration.
>>
>>30778384
>Both Anon and Coldheart stood there quietly as the earth pony did this, not wanting to disturb her as she gingerly tipped over the vial with the black liquid so that a single drop fell into the glass. As soon as the drop hit the bottom of the glass a puff of smoke shot up to the ceiling.
>“That’s concentrated Dynol root,” Coldheart whispered. “It can be real nasty stuff if you’re not careful with it.”
Anon’s brow furrowed. “If it’s nasty stuff then why did she bring it in the house?” he whispered back. “In fact, why is she even—”
>“Shush!” Coldheart interrupted, waving his question away with a hoof. “You’re going to break her concentration.”
>Putting the vial filled with black liquid into a vial holder, Redheart tipped over the other vial. A bead of sweat could be seen dripping down the mare’s face as she licked her lips. One, two, then finally three drops fell into the glass before the doctor quickly pulled the vial away.
>“That’s laffy-taffy gum,” Coldheart said. “If you get any of that on your clothes you [i]never[/i] get the stain out.”
“That’s great, but why is—”
>“Shut your beautiful pie hole and just watch.”
>A sharp hissing sound could be heard as both the black and pink liquids began to mix. The liquids glowed, changing into a half-dozen different colors. The glass started to shake so violently that small cracks could be seen starting to form. Redheart, grabbing a towel, placing it over the top of the glass. Taking a step away, she grabbed a cup of what looked like water and overturned it on top of the towel. She then ducked underneath the table just as a loud, thunder-like explosion rocked the room.
Anon jumped at the noise, his eyes widening. “Redheart! What the fuck are you doing?!”
>>
>>30778395
>Redheart whipped her head around to see her herdmate and stallion standing right next to the door. The mare’s ears pinned against the back of her head, but even so she managed to smile.
“Oh, hello honey. How was your lunch with your friends?” she asked, poking her head over the table to look at the towel-covered cup.
“Don’t you try to change the subject,” Anon said, pointing a finger at the doctor as he made his way toward her. “Why are you trying to blow your house up?”
>“This is nothing to worry about, honey,” Redheart said, standing back up to her full height. “It might be loud and a bit messy, but this is completely safe.”
>Anon tried to take another step toward the mare, only for her to lift a hoof to stop him.
>“Just… hold still for a moment, honey. We don’t want to upset the drink any more than it already is.”
“I thought you just said that this is completely safe,” Anon said, his eyes narrowing.
>From underneath the towel, a very disconcerting sound came from the glass. It was a mixture between a lion’s roar mixed in with a baby’s scream, which was followed by the blue towel covering the glass turning blood red.
>Eyeing the table, Anon very cautiously reached over and picked Redheart up. Making sure that she was securely in his arms, the human took a step backwards, then another.
“Red, what kind of witchcraft did you bring into the house?” he whispered.
>“It’s not witchcraft. Those ingredients are used for dozens of medical tests,” Redheart said.
“If you guys use that at the hospital all the time then I’m really happy I don’t get sick all that much,” Anon replied, not taking his eyes off the table.
>>
>>30778403
>The young man took a few more steps backwards. When he saw that he was standing right next to Coldheart, who was smirking up at the two, he reached down and picked her up as well before carrying both of his mares out of the room. A puff of smoke erupted from under the towel, as well as what sounded like a pained groan. Though it took some doing, Anon managed to grab the bedroom door and close it behind him.
>Now a little less concerned about the safety of himself and his mares, Anon carried both earth ponies downstairs. Giving one last nervous glance up at the ceiling, he opened the front door and stepped outside, closing that door behind him as well.
>Coldheart, who was all smiles at this point, looked over at Redheart. “See? Told you he would freak out.”
>Redheart blew a bit of hair from her face. “Well, if you took your time getting back home instead of rushing back then I could have gotten all of that finished [i]before[/i] you two got home,” she replied as Anon carried them out onto the front lawn.
>“It wasn’t my fault. The second that this big, sexy colt saw me he couldn’t keep his hands off of me. I had to get him home before somepony called the guard.”
>“Oh you’re so full of hot air I’m surprised you’re not floating into the sky right now.”
>As the two mares bickered, Anon, staring at the house like he expected demons to start breaking down the walls, slowly sunk down onto the ground.
“Okay, we should be fine. Now someone tell me what the fuck is going on, please,” he said.
>Both Coldheart and Redheart exchanged glances.
>“Well, you see…” Redheart began, only for Coldheart to place a hoof over her mouth.
>“Don’t worry, Red. I got this,” the nurse said, looking up at Anon and giving him her best, most winning smile. “Anon, honey, light of my life. Did I tell you that you look wonderful this morning? Because you do. In fact, you look [i]so[/i] bucking great that it takes my breath away.”
>>
>>30778407
Anon snorted, reaching up and booping the mare’s nose. The boop did nothing to dissuade Coldheart however, as the mare continued.
“Do you remember when you said the other day that you were willing to try something new in the bedroom? Because me and Red do. The two of us did some talking, and we [i]may[/i] have borrowed some ingredients from the hospital’s pharmacy, but we figured out [i]just[/i] the thing to really spice the ol’ love life up!”
“You want to spice our month-old relationship up by summoning demons or ghost into our house?” Anon asked. “That’s a pretty weird kink, Coldheart.”
>“Oh you have no [i]idea[/i] what kind of kink I have, my wonderful stallion,” Coldheart said, a glint in her eyes as she chuckled. “But the ghost thing isn’t one of them. In fact, no witchcraft or wizardry of any kind is going on in that house.”
>“It’s just that those ingredients are a little… volatile,” Redheart said. “In a very controlled environment they’re completely fine, but in a normal, everyday setting that can act a little strange.”
“I know you two heard screaming coming from that glass same as me, and you’re telling me there’s no magic fuckery involved?” Anon asked.
>“It just sounded like a scream, babe. It wasn’t a real one,” Coldheart said, giving the human’s cheek a gentle pat. “But that’s not what’s important. What is important is what is in that cup at this very moment, and how it can help the three of us have a very wonderful rest of the day.”
>Anon glanced at the house again. He then looked down at both of his mares, both of which were looking up at him with hopeful smiles. The young man gently frowned, his eyes narrowed.
“Dammit. Now you got me curious,” he said, closing his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose. “Alright, tell me what that demon concoction you brewed up does.”
>>
>>30778413
>Redheart and Coldheart once again exchanged glances. The nurse discreetly pumped a hoof into the air, while doctor wiggled excitedly in her human’s lap.
>“Okay, okay, so you remember when I told you that Redheart’s really into anal?” Coldheart said.
>Redheart stiffened, a blush exploding across the earth pony’s face. “You told him [i]what[/i]?!” she said.
>“I was helping Anon clean up the bedroom and we found a bunch of sex toys under the bed,” the nurse explained. “When Nonny here saw that you had a bunch of butt plugs I told him that story you told me about you fantasizing about a colt putting it in your butt.”
>“W-What?! Why in Celestia’s name would you—?”
>“Anyway. So you know that Red likes her buttstuff, but what you don’t know is that I’ve always wanted to be rutted in both holes,” Coldheart said, looking Anon right in the eye as an irate Redheart squirmed in his lap. “The idea of having two stallion laying me down and stuffing me to the brim is the hottest thing in the world for me. I’ve been jilling to that thought since I got my bucking cutiemark.”
>Coldheart’s smile deflated a little.
>“Unfortunately, unless you’re royalty or bucking rich there’s no way you’re gonna have multiple stallions throwing themselves at you, and from what I’ve heard a lot of stallion’s don’t like anal at all because they think it’s dirty. So I’ve never been able to fulfill my lifelong dream
>The earth pony perked back up, craning her neck to give Anon a kiss on the nose.
>“But now you’re here in my life, you big, beautiful, wonderful stallion. You’re here and you can finally help me live out one of my favorite kinks, and you can show Red here why I love it so bucking much.”
>>
>>30778419
Anon’s brow furrowed. “As much as I’d love to fulfill a lifelong dream of yours, Coldheart, there’s only one of me. And while I’m not gonna say no taking the road less traveled I’m not the kind of guy that likes to share his girls.”
>Coldheart giggled. “That’s just the thing! You won’t have to because of what’s in that glass upstairs in our bedroom!”
“What, is it some kind of cloning spell or something?” Anon asked.
>“Nope, even better!” Coldheart said with a grin. “It’ll temporarily give you another dick!”
>For about a minute Anon stared down at the mare, his expression unreadable. Coldheart continued to stare up at him with a grin. Redheart, however, was shifting back and forth in the young man’s lap, nervously chewing up her lip.
>Finally, after a few failed attempts, Anon was finally able to open his mouth and speak. “…Another dick?”
>“Yep!” Coldheart said, rapidly shaking her head. “It won’t be quite as big as that beast between your legs, but it’ll be big enough to rut the both of us silly!”
Blinking owlishly, Anon looked over at Redheart. “Red? Can you explain please?”
>“Oh, I’d be h-happy to, hon,” Redheart said, doing her best to smile. “It’s actually very complicated, but I think I can explain it in a way you’ll understand. You see, sometimes we need to cross examine a limb on a patient. Usually there’s only one such limb on the body, other times the other limbs—like a pony’s hooves or your hands—have a minute difference that would alter any results we’re looking for.”
>The mare shifted her weight from left to right, purposefully grinding her rump into the human’s groin.
>>
>>30778425
>“The new limb is only temporary, and it’s able to move just like the original limb, and you’ll have complete feeling in it.”
“Huh,” Anon said, drumming his fingers again Redheart’s back. “Does anything nasty happen to you after you use it or anything like that?”
>“Not really,” Coldheart said. “You might get a headache, or you’ll get the runs for a day or two, but that’s pretty much it.”
“That’s it?”
>“Yep.”
“And this new limb will be gone after a couple of hours?”
>“It’ll stick around for five hours at most. If it does stay any longer me or Red can just go to the hospital and bum a pill off the pharmacist that’ll make it disappear.”
>Anon rolled his jaw. Holding onto Redheart tightly, tucked the mare’s head under his chin and began nuzzling the top of her head. Redheart let out a happy hum, nuzzling him right back.
“Does it hurt?” he asked.
>Redheart shook her head. “No. At most you might feel a bit of tingling around the area that the new limb grows out of but that should be it.”
>“Red also checked, and this is perfectly safe for you, big guy,” Coldheart added as she stroked the human’s arm.
Anon’s eyes narrowed down to slits. “You know… there’s a part of me that’s worried about the whole liquid-screaming-like-a-damned-soul thing.” He sighed. “But the idea of having two dicks actually sounds pretty neat.”
>Both mares sucked in air through their teeth, their eyes wide and hopeful.
>“S-So you’re thinking about doing it then?” Redheart asked.
>>
>>30778434
“Yeah,” Anon said, shrugging. “I mean, the two of you already went through all of the trouble to get the stuff for this, and I know that neither of you would hurt me, so let’s do it.”
>“Yes!” Coldheart cheered.
>Spinning around so that she was straddling him, the earth pony cupped the human’s face a planted a big kiss right on his lips.
>“This is gonna be [i]awesome[/i]! Just you wait handsome, after a few hours of us rutting your brains out you’ll wanna do this all the time! Oh, I can’t wait to—”
>Someone very shyly cleared their throat. Anon, Coldheart, and Redheart froze, all of them slowly looking out onto the street to see Roseluck standing there.
>“That sounds really, really hot,” the mare said. “The two-dick thing I mean. Hey, do you guys mind if I watched you go at it? I don’t need to be in on the action but I’d really—”
>Redheart hopped out of Anon’s lap. Grabbing the human by his shirt with her teeth, the red-faced and horrified mare pulled him onto her back. In a feat of athleticism that boarded on super-equine, the doctor then grabbed Coldheart by the scruff of her neck and with a mighty yank tossed the mare over her shoulder.
>“[i]Sonofahayseed![/i]” the nurse shouted, flailing in surprise before a confused Anon caught her.
>With her two herdmates in tow, Redheart—who didn’t seem bothered by the heavy weight on her back—quickly made her way toward her house without saying a word.
>>
>>30778440
>Roseluck watched the mare leave, her nose scrunching up. “So, is that a no then?”

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

>“Put that rubbing stuff just above, Red. And remember to put a bunch of it there, we don’t want this dick growing somewhere weird.”
>“I know. Now pass me that rag and be quiet.”
>Unsurprisingly, the process of growing a new “limb” was pretty complicated. Anon had had to take a shower, using a special soap that his mares had gotten him. A mild electric current had then been put through his body for several minutes. After that the human had been forced to sit in his bedroom closet in the dark for a few minutes. While the human wasn’t a doctor by any means, he had no idea how any of this was going to help him grow a new cock. Still, his mares were the professionals. If they said he had to hop around in a circle while patting his heat and rubbing his tummy he’d believe them.
>At that moment he was completely naked with his hands behind his back. Both Redheart and Coldheart were standing right in front of him, eyeing his groin. In Coldheart’s hoof was the glass cup filled with potion that’d make him grow a new member. In Redheart’s hoof was a small container of what looked like Vaseline.
>The doctor was rubbing the slimy, very cold balm right next to his cock, her brow furrowed in concentration. Coldheart passed her a rag. The doctor took it, wiping a bit of the stuff off before taking a step back and smiling.
>>
>>30778448
>“There. That should be more than enough,” she said, grabbing the top of the container and closing it up. “Now you just need to drink the solution and we can have our fun.”
Looking like she was about ready to start bouncing off the walls, Coldheart handed Anon the glass. “There you go, big guy.”
>Anon thanked her as he took the glass. Looking down into at the liquid inside, the human licked his lips. “Alright, bottoms up I guess,” he said, pinching his nose before bringing the glass to his lips and tilting the glass back.
>He expected it to taste horrible, but, to his surprise, it didn’t. It The taste wasn’t something he could immediately identify. One second it was incredibly sweet, then it was bitter, then it tasted just like blackberries.
>Smacking his lips, Anon looked down at the now empty glass. “You know, that wasn’t nearly as bad as I thought it was going—"
>A heat exploded outward from his mouth to the rest of his body, making the young man pause. That heat turned into a prickling sensation that made all the hair on his body stand up.
>“Are you alright there, big guy?” Coldheart asked, a bit of concern coloring her tone.
“I… I think so?” Anon replied, looking down at himself.
>The prickling sensation began to build up around his groin. Anon squirmed in place, grimacing. The prickling began to become uncomfortable, prompting him to reach down with a hand to scratch. Before his hand could come in contact with his skin, however, Coldheart grabbed his hand.
>“Woah, easy there, big guy. You wanna keep your hands away while the magic happens,” she said. “Look. It’s already starting to happen.”
>>
>>30778455
>It was barely noticeable at first, just a little bump an inch or two from his cock. That bump began to grow bigger however. A pink mushroom-like head started to form out of the mass of flesh, then the beginnings of a shaft.
“This is really freaky,” Anon said, not able to take his eyes off the slowly growing limb.
>“Awesome is more like it,” Coldheart said, licking her lips. “Come on baby. Grow big and strong for momma. You gotta fill her up good~”
>The cock continued to grow longer and thicker. It took on the coloration of the penis next to it. Veins sprung up and down the shaft. Finally, after almost five minutes, Anon found himself with a fully grown—if a few inches smaller than the one he already had—cock sitting right next to his other one.
Slowly, Anon reached down and wrapped his fingers around the cock. “Huh, I can feel that,” he said, giving it a gentle squeeze.
>“It looks like everything is where it’s supposed to be,” Redheart said, leaning in a bit as Anon gave his new dick a few tugs. “Now we just need to see if it’s functionally the same. Anon? Why don’t you do over to the bed and sit down?”
>“Yeah, come on big guy,” Coldheart said, nudging his leg with her head. “It’s time for some rutting! Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!”
>Both of the young man’s cocks twitched as he was half led, half dragged to the bed. Sitting down at the edge of the bed, he spread his legs out wide to reveal his slowly hardening cocks.
>>
>>30778459
“So how are we gonna tell if it actually works?” he asked, looking down at his new equipment. “Will cum even be able to shoot out of it, or does it only just—”
>The rest of Anon’s question was lost as Coldheart, no longer able to contain herself, darted forward and popped the human’s shaft into her mouth. Anon tensed, the muscles in his legs tensing as a bolt of unexpected pleasure shot up the length of his spine. Coldheart let out a moan, sucking hard as the cock began to rapidly harden in her mouth.
>Redheart bit her lip. “Does that feel alright, Anon? No pain or discomfort?”
“N-Nope. It feels like I’m getting my cock sucked,” Anon replied, letting out a groan as he placed a hand on top of Coldheart’s head.
>Redheart nodded, taking a step forward so that she was side by side with the nurse. She looked down at Anon’s other cock, with was quickly growing to full mast. The doctor licked her lips at the sight, leaning down and inhaling deeply.
>“Good. If there is any discomfort just tell us and we’ll stop,” she said, planting a kiss on his cock head. “Now, if it’s alright with you, it’d like to get a taste of my own.”
>Anon said nothing, just placing a hand on top of her head as Coldheart, no longer to keep the whole of his new cock comfortably her mouth, began to bob her head up and down his length. Redheart, taking this is an invitation, nuzzled his shaft. The human’s cock twitched hard, bouncing off the mare’s muzzle.
>Redheart giggled. “It seems that there’s no complications with blood flow for either penises,” she said, giving his cock a lick from base to tip.
>>
>>30778462
>Anon let out another groan, his knees knocking against his mares’ sides as they continued to see to him. Coldheart groaned around his length, twisting her head as she forced herself to take more and more of him. The human could feel that thick, long tongue of hers circling around his shaft. His new cock twitched and, surprisingly, fired a spurt of precum into the mare’s mouth, which she happily sucked up and swallowed.
>Redheart, no longer content with nuzzling his other cock, finally opened her mouth. Looking into the young man’s eyes, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips, the mare popped his cock head into her mouth and began sucking.
>Anon’s hips bucked and both cocks throbbed. A bolt of pleasure, unlike any that he had ever felt before, exploded outward. His toes curled at the sensation, and it took a considerable about of willpower to keep himself from exploding in both mares’ mouth right then and there.
“Ha, ha… Jesus is t-this something else,” he said, breathlessly laughing. “I don’t—oh f-fuck!”
>Teasing the underside of his shaft with her tongue, Redheart began to slowly bob her head. She pressed her cheek against Coldheart’s, rubbing them together as his mares bobbed their heads up and down. Both earth ponies were looking up into his eyes as he licked and sucked the human.
>Releasing Anon’s new cock with a pop, Coldheart chuckled. “Oh this is going to do,” she said, teasing his crown with her tongue. “Oh bucking buck is it gonna do.”
>The nurse gave his new cock a few strokes, wiping the spit from her face with her free hoof. “Hey Red, I bet you this week’s paycheck I can take more of him than you.”
>Redheart paused mid bob. She looked over at Coldheart as best as she could, her ears perked up. Slowly, she pulled herself off his cock.
>>
>>30778470
>“It’s not going to be fair if what I’m suck is bigger than what you’re sucking,” she said, reaching under both cocks to play with his balls.
>“Let me have the bigger one then and I’ll choke on it,” Coldheart said with a shrug as she gave the human’s cock head quick tongue bath. “We wouldn’t want the mighty alpha to hurt herself now, would we?”
>Redheart puffed up like a pigeon. Turning back to face Anon’s cock, she rolled her jaw and wetted her lips. Taking a deep breath, she opened her mouth as wide as she could and wrapped her lips around his crown. Coldheart, now grinning, was quick to follow her example, opening her mouth and beginning to lower herself onto his shaft.
>Anon’s hips bucked as the mares took inch after inch of him, their warm. A hand shot up to his face and he bit his knuckle.
>Coldheart wasn’t wasting her time, taking as much of his new cock into her mouth as quickly as she could. Every inch or so she’d gag, which would force her to stop for a moment, tears collecting in the corners of her eyes. More than once she was forced to draw back and take a few breaths before diving back down.
>Redheart took her time, very slowly and carefully traveling down his shaft. The doctor didn’t gag or choke on his length. She didn’t pause or draw back. She didn’t even make a noise other than the occasional suckle or slurp. When the tip of Anon’s cock bumped the back of her throat she simply swallowed over and over again until he was in her throat proper.
>>
>>30778472
>It wasn’t long until the doctor’s muzzle was pressed up against her human’s stomach. She gurgled happily, holding the position as she looked at Coldheart out of the corner of her eye. Coldheart snorted around her mouthful, trying to force the last few inches into her mouth, gagging hard, and pulling herself off of his length to have a coughing fit.
>“Dammit… Dammit… Celestia… dammit!”
>Tickling the bottom of Anon’s shaft, making the human groan and causing both of his cocks to shoot out a spurt of pre, Redheart slowly pulled back. Just like her descent, the mare took her time, even reaching over to give her lover’s over dick a few loving strokes. Anon’s hips jerked again, and the human had to try very, very hard to keep himself from cumming. Finally, after several agonizing seconds, the mare released him with a pop.
>“I expect to… see those bits… of yours… tomorrow,” the doctor said as she caught her breath.
>Coldheart frowned hard for a second or two before she cracked a small smile. “I guess there’s a reason… you’re the alpha, huh?” she asked, nudging the doctor with her shoulder.
>“You’re damn… right,” Redheart replied, puffing her chest out.
>Grinning at each other, the mares looked back at Anon’s red, throbbing cocks.
>“Go ahead and have your… turn first, Red,” Coldheart said. “I’ll go after you.”
>“No, you… go first,” Redheart said, shaking her head. “This was your… idea. It’s only fair that… you go first.”
>Coldheart’s eyes widened ever so slightly. “R-Really?” she asked, her voice hushed.
>>
>>30778480
>Redheart nodded. “Go ahead, have your… fun. I’ll go after you.”
>A very quiet, very excited noise escaped Coldheart’s throat. She looked up at Anon, smiling from ear to ear. “Babe? Are you ready to rumble?” she asked, bouncing in place.
>Panting, Anon stood up. Reaching down, he plucked Coldheart from the ground and placed her back on top of the bed, her hooves splayed out. Her marehood was puffy, and her lower body was completely soaked with her excitement, which only caused to rile the human up even more. With a grow, Anon grabbed her by her hips and dragged her to the edge of the bed.
>Coldheart squirmed under the rough treatment, wiggling her rump as she bit her lip. “H-Hey, do me a favor and be g-gentle, alright? This is my first time doing something like th—O-Oh~!”
>Anon pressed his weight down on top of the mare, grinding one of his cocks against her soaked marehood while he used a hand to guide the other one smaller one to tease her backdoor. He cupped the mare’s face with his free hand, using his thumb to wipe the spittle from her mouth before leaning down and giving her a kiss on the lips.
“I’ll go as slow as you need me to, hon,” he said.
>A shiver ran through Coldheart’s body. “Thank you,” she whispered, wrapping her hooves around the human’s neck.
>The two shared another kiss as Anon grinded against his mare a little more forcefully. The young man took his time, gently applying pressure to the nurse’s tail hole as he rubbed his other length against her marehood. The earth pony was tense, red-faced and panting as she was, but, as the seconds ticked by and she became used to the stimulation, the muscles in her rump started to unclench.
>>
>>30778486
>Coldheart’s eyes widened to the size of dinner plates when she felt the first inch of the human’s cock slip into her ass. “O-Oh gosh,” she murmured, her back arching. “Oh gosh, oh gosh, ohgoshohgosh, [i]ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh[/i]…”
>Her mouth opened into a wordless cry as Anon, with a bit of careful angling, managed to push his other cock into her marehood.
>“[i]OhsweetCelestiaohbuckingbuckIcan’tbelievethisisfinally—a-aha~![/i]”
>Kissing his mare again, Anon grabbed Coldheart by her hips and slowly started to press forward. He managed to sink a few inches into both of the mare’s holes before the nurse let out a groan, both holes clamping down on him hard as her back legs spasmed.
>“Buuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk~!”
>Anon paused, letting Coldheart get accumulated. As he did this he peppered the mare’s face and neck with little kisses and bites. Coldheart, shaking ever so slightly and glassy-eyed, did her best to return the affection.
>Both of her holes soon unclenched, allowing the human to press a little more of himself into the mare before she tensed once again. This was repeated until Anon found himself hilted in both of the earth pony’s holes. The human released the breath that he didn’t realize he had been holding. Coldheart, meanwhile, let out a whine, wrapping her back legs around his waist.
>Taking a few deep breaths, Anon tried to slowly pull out. Coldheart’s body twitched. Her marehood and anus clenched down hard on his cocks. The mare’s lower body spasmed, and her grip around his waist tightened considerably.
>“D-Don’t… move,” she said, her teeth gritted and her eyes shut tightly. “Don’t wanna… cum…”
>She whined again, holding him as close to her as she could. Her marehood tightened around his length, its inner muscles doing their best to milk him. Her tail hole, while not as controlled as her cunny, also tensed and squeezed around his other cock.
>>
>>30778498
>Anon let out a quiet groan, both cocks twitching hard from the stimulation. He rolled his hips, grinding himself against his mare. Coldheart gasped, her grip on him tightening.
>“[i]StopstopstopstopstopohCelestiabuckingstopplease![/i]” she begged, her back arching.
>Anon ignored his mare, leaning down and starting to nibble on her neck. He pulled back a few inches before slowly pushing both of his lengths back into the mare.
>“Anon stop. [i]P-Please[/i] bucking stop!” Coldheart said, letting out a loud moan. “J-Just let me get used t-to this for a s-second—OHBUCK~!”
>Biting the nurse’s neck, Anon began thrusting just a bit faster. Coldheart squirmed underneath him, trying to wiggle away, but he simply held her by her sides, preventing her from moving as he thrusted away.
>“Oh buck, oh b-buck. Buck, buck, [i]buck[/i]!”
>Anon nipped the mare’s neck hard. He growled into her coat, thrusting into her so hard that her entire frame was rocked. Coldheart’s mouth was wide open, her eyes wide and unfocused as she stared up at the ceiling. Her mane stuck to her sweat-soaked coat, covering one of her eyes. Anon, seeing this, reached up and tucked the bit of hair behind her ear before giving her a kiss on the lips.
>All at once, the nurse’s eyes snapped back into focus. They rolled into the back of Coldheart’s skull as she tossed her head from side to side. Both of the mare’s holes clamped down on the human’s cocks, and her back legs tightened around his waist with such force that the young man had trouble breathing.
>“Motherbucker! Buck, buck, BUCK, [I]BUCK, BUCK, BUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK![/I]”
>>
>>30778505
>Cum soaked Anon’s groin as Coldheart’s body began to jerk and twitch in powerful orgasm. The human let out a groan, his balls tightening as he felt both of the mare’s holes milking him harder than she ever had before. He gripped her hips tightly, trying his hardest not to cum. Coldheart held him back just as hard, moaning into his ear as she rode out the waves of pleasure.
>The two held each other for a long while, but eventually all of the tension left Coldheart’s body. The mare let out a long sigh, letting her head flop down onto the bed.
>“You… bucker,” she said, her eyes shut tightly as she tried to catch her breath. “Oh you… dumb… pain in the flank… wonderful…”
>She let out another groan, wiggling her hips as her marehood clenched him one more time.
>“I… my… I can’t feel my… legs,” the nurse said. “Or my lower… body. And I’m… seeing stars… Buck… I didn’t think… I was going to… cum that hard…”
>Anon tensed as she gave both of his lengths a squeeze, throbbing hard inside of her. He was right on the edge. One wrong move and he would paint the mare’s insides.
“I’m glad… you enjoyed your… yourself,” he said, holding her by the hips so that she didn’t start wiggling again.
>Coldheart let out a growl. “I didn’t bucking… enjoy myself,” she said, cracking an eye to look up at him. “I came… too fast. You should… have let me… get used to… it before rutting… me so hard…”
Anon chuckled, leaning down and planting a kiss on his mare’s lips as he very slowly started to pull out of her. “I wouldn’t… have done it if… I didn’t know you… loved me being that rough.”
>>
>>30778511
>Coldheart growled again, slipping her tongue into his mouth and giving his own wet muscle a few laps. She tried to raise her head to deepen the kiss, but then all of the tension left her body. The earth pony let out a frustrated groan.
>“When I can… feel my legs again… you’re in for it… buster.”
>Anon smiled down at her as he pulled both of his cocks out of her. Both members throbbed in the open air, furious at the lack of release.
“I’m looking forward… to it,” he said, giving her cheek a pat before rolling onto the bed right next to her.
>As much as he would have liked to have gotten up and have his fun with Redheart, he knew that he needed a few minutes. He was still far too close to the edge. If the doctor so much as gave either of his cocks a few strokes he’d explode, and as much as he was dying to know how it would feel like cumming with two cocks he wanted to make sure that he lasted long enough for his alpha to enjoy herself as well. Unfortunately for him, Redheart had other ideas.
>Before the young man could get his bearings, the doctor made her way over to him and hopped up into his lap and started to grind her rump against his legs. She didn’t touch his cock but, as stimulated as he was, that didn’t matter.
Anon let out a groan, both of his cocks firing spurts of pre. “R-Red, give me a… minute. I-I’m really close to cu—”
>Redheart let out a hum, grabbing both of his cocks with her hooves. Anon let out a gasp, picking his head up and staring up at her with wide eyes. The doctor stared down at him hungrily, wiggling closer and lifting up her hips. Anon tried to reach up and grab the mare’s rump but she simply pressed both of his cocks against her holes. He froze, his entire body tensing.
>>
>>30778520
“Redheart, hon. I r-really need—F-FUCK!”
>Without saying a word, Redheart lowered herself down onto his cocks. Unlike Coldheart, who had been a little tense, the doctor was completely relaxed. There was no resistance, no need for her to get used to the feeling of being filled with both ends. She just sunk herself down her shafts, letting out a low groan as she did so.
>Anon’s body jerked as her rump connected with his lap. Wiggling her hips with a hum, Redheart quickly rose herself up halfway up his cocks before slamming herself back down. She did this two more times, to see how far she would be able to move, before she began bouncing in his lap in earnest.
“[i]F-FUCK![/i]
>Anon twitched and jerked, grabbing at the bedsheets. He tried his hardest to hold back but Redheart seemed to be determined. She wanted him to cum, wanted him to fill her at both ends. She wanted him to do this so much that it didn’t matter to her if he needed a moment to rest or not. And, after one last bounce, the doctor got her wish. With one final groan, the young man felt himself erupting. Both of his cocks twitched, firing cum into his mare. Stars exploded across his vision, and he found himself barely able to breath.
>Redheart let out a coo as she felt him unloading inside of her. “There we go,” she said, leaning down and giving her human a kiss as he rode out his orgasm. “There’s a good stallion. Let me have all of it. I want to be dripping~”
>>
>>30778525
>Anon honestly had no idea how long he came. What he did know was that, when he finally came to, his balls felt a size too small, and his lower body ached. Blinking slowly, he looked up to see that Redheart tracing circles around his belly button, her head resting on his chest.
“Why… the hell did you… do that?” he asked, breathing hard. “I told… you that I was going… to cum if you… didn’t give me… a minute.”
>“Coldheart said the same thing to you but you kept going,” Redheart said with a giggle, looking up at him with a smile.
“I did that… because she likes it… rough. You know… that.”
>Still smiling, the doctor leaned up and gave him a kiss. “Well, maybe I like to get a little rough with my big, strong stallion every once in awhile too,” she said.
“But you didn’t get… to cum,” Anon replied.
>Redheart hummed, grinding herself in the human’s lap. “Oh, don’t worry about that, dear. All I wanted was to be filled to the brim and you seemed to have done that very nicely.”
“You still should have given me a minute,” Anon said.
>Out of the corner of the human’s eye, he could see Coldheart crawling over toward them. The mare looked as exhausted as he felt, her eyes half-lidded and her entire coat soaked with still. Still, she nevertheless managed to press herself against her human’s side, letting out an irritated snort as she gave his neck a nuzzle.
>“You should have given me a minute too, you ditzy colt, but look at what you did to me,” she said, resting her head on his shoulder. “I say you got your just desserts.”
Anon softly snorted. “I’ll give you your just desserts. Just give me a couple minutes.” He reached down and give the earth pony’s rump a squeeze. “I’ll fill all three holes with my dessert.”
>>
>>30778528
>Coldheart laughed, slinging a hoof over his chest. “If you keep saying things like that Red and I are gonna have to order you a suit for our wedding.”
“You’ll need to get a wedding ring before that, silly,” Anon replied, kissing the top of the mare’s head.
>“We already got one,” Coldheart replied without missing a beat. “Red and I got it last week.”
>She lifted up a hoof and pointed at nightstand sitting next to the bed.
>“We have it in there. The best gold and gems money can buy, and we even sized up your finger while you were sleeping the other night.”
Anon, who had just about been ready to drift off into sleep, perked up. “Really?”
>He picked up his head and looked at Redheart. The doctor, still lying on top of him with his cocks still firmly lodged in her, looked quite a bit more nervous than she had a few moments ago.
>“W-Well, Coldheart and I were walking by the jewelry s-store and we thought that maybe it would b-be a good idea to get a ring for some time in the future,” she said. “N-Not that we’re trying to pressure you or anything! I know marriage is a really big decision and we’ve only been dating for a little while and Coldheart [i]shouldn’t[/i] have said anything because—”
>Closing his eyes, Anon reached up and grabbed the back of Redheart’s head. Guiding the sputtering, nervous mare down, he planted a kiss on her lips. He then turned his head and gave Coldheart a kiss.
“I hope you two got emerald for the gem,” he murmured, holding them both close.
>“We did,” Coldheart said. “We were going to get a big diamond but Red said that emerald would match your eyes.”
>Anon scratched Redheart’s scalp. The mare smiled, planting a kiss on his chin.
>“You [i]do[/i] have very pretty eyes.”
>>
>>30778535
Alright, I'm done. Hoped you guys liked this one
>>
File: 1503185090294.jpg (20KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
1503185090294.jpg
20KB, 303x303px
>>30778540
>>
I always hated how stories involving anal completely gloss over the need for enemas if you don't want it REALLY messy.

Essentially, imagine taking a shit, jamming that shit into a fleshlight, and fucking the fleshlight.

That's how messy it's gonna be if she doesn't do an enema first.
After the enema, it'll be like a porno. No mess of shit everywhere, and you get to enjoy fucking her in her tightest hole without gratuitous shit everywhere like you exploded a sewer.
>>
>>30778540
D'aww.
>>
>>30770824
FUCKING FLASH!
>>
>>30778820
This is why anal is garbage.
>>
>>30778525
>Both of his cocks twitched, firing cum into his mare. Stars exploded across his vision, and he found himself barely able to breath.

So, like 5-10% of the intensity of the thing Coldheart was disappointed by. Gotcha.
>>
>>30774467
To be fair it's the show's fault for having no good regular male characters besides Big Mac. Lesbians trigger people for some reason too.
>>
>>30778403
>“Oh, hello honey. How was your lunch with your friends?” she asked, poking her head over the table to look at the towel-covered cup.
missed a greenline.
>>
>>30778413
>Anon snorted, reaching up and booping the mare’s nose. The boop did nothing to dissuade Coldheart however, as the mare continued.
>“Do you remember when you said the other day that you were willing to try something new in the bedroom? Because me and Red do. The two of us did some talking, and we [i]may[/i] have borrowed some ingredients from the hospital’s pharmacy, but we figured out [i]just[/i] the thing to really spice the ol’ love life up!”
greenlines are needed
>>
>>30778425
>>“Nope, even better!” Coldheart said with a grin. “It’ll temporarily give you another dick!”
And this just got weird.
>>
>>30778993
No no, anal is pretty great (except for faggot sex, which IS garbage).
You just have to at LEAST have the mares mention that they've done the prep work. (In this case, they ARE medical professionals working in a hospital, so they certainly have easy access to the kits.)
>>
>>30778528
>her eyes half-lidded and her entire coat soaked with still
*sweat
Soaked with sweat.
>>
>>30778820
When should the mares bring it up?
> "Oh, before I left the house, Red and I totally enema'd up. So we're ready to go whenever you are, tiger."
It's an unsexy thing, albeit practical. Does it bother you how sex scenes pretty much never mention queefing?
>>
>>30779336
>Does it bother you how sex scenes pretty much never mention queefing?
hhehehehhe
>>
>>30778820
>>30779317
It could just as easily be implicit in some scenarios (keyword: some, as in where it wouldn't be implausible) that they did an enema beforehand, because there's no shit.
>>
>>30778540
Hey, LAP. How come you don't just use asterisks to represent italics? I get that you might want to post this stuff elsewhere, like Fimfic, but it's three to four characters each as opposed to two asterisks for the same effect. Not a big deal, but it's a bit distracting.
>>
>>30778535
>>30778540
Oh shit, they could lay belly to belly and he could give them both vaginal at the same time.
>>
>>30779344
Some slight allusion to it (IE, when cold mentions red has a surprise for him, she could have worked in an under-breath statement about how the "preparations weren't terribly pleasant" before she heads in, either lagging behind or stepping ahead of anon as they passed through the door.
It only takes a sentence, a single line, but it prevents the out-of-left-field feel you get when there's NOTHING stating or alluding to that part of the story. (And the reason you want at least some hint in there is so the reader isn't turned off or confused when it's suddenly as if it's straight out of a porno.)
>>
>>30779344
>>30779525
Boy, you guys sure are ANAL about the factual accuracy of your cartoon horse smut.
>>
>>30779525
I just don't see mares actually mentioning it, especially in the RGRE setting. That'd be like a man saying they washed their dick, so you don't have to worry about smegma when you go down on him.
>>
>>30779578
>"Don't worry, Anon. I douched myself, just for you."
>>
>>30778498
>Anon paused, letting Coldheart get accumulated.
>accumulated

Probably meant 'acclimated' here.
>>
prompt idea

>artist anon
>total loser on earf
>cant get a job with an fine arts degree
>but in equestria there's no shortage to patrons
>especially models
>FEMALE models
>not that hard to convince mares to stand to pose in lewd ways for your works
>actually you dont have to say anything
>its like their default pose
>get payed in bits and pussy
>>
>>30779768
Two things, though I kinda like it anyway.

In the age of Patron, I find it hard to believe that this anon wouldn't use that platform and watermark shill it for all he's worth. Second, he'd make more money drawing smut featuring stallions since this is RGRE. If he's drawing porn anyway. It would be funny for his audience be all dykes, and he has a big following of them.
>>
>>30779802
*Patreon
>>
>>30779802
true, do it what you like though

>anon mostly makes paintings depicting females of any species getting gangbanged
>sells by auction
>its always sold by the first 5 minutes
>>
File: 1499115761360.png (613KB, 1280x973px) Image search: [Google]
1499115761360.png
613KB, 1280x973px
>>30774684
>The Avus Custodes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
AWAKEN MY MASTERS
>>
>>30779814
So the bidding doesn't last long? That's usually not a good thing, though five minutes at auction probably means either insanely high number of bids or a slow auction master.
>>
>>30779827
>paintings keep getting bought out for tens of thousands of bits a piece by some rich fan
>>
>>30779835
>>30779827
>dozens of very rich fans try to always get the new set first
>always goes WAY too far
>highest went as much as 50k bits under 3 mins
>>
>>30779847
I hope Anon doesn't go all Flappy Bird guy and freak out and stop because he's making so much money with his art.
>>
>>30779893
>Anon freaks out about being famous
>Changes his appearance and identity, becomes a recluse.
>Can't resist the siren call of gold, starts drawing again.
>Speculation that this new artist is actually Anon under a new name, but nobody knows for sure.
>>
File: guard.png (129KB, 253x438px) Image search: [Google]
guard.png
129KB, 253x438px
>Since he's a unique species, Anon gets assigned a permanent guard.
>The guardsmare dreads it. Her few other times guarding stallion nobles and dignitaries were just awful.
>The snobs could barely be called male with how rude and unpleasant they are, treating her like a common servant or a dullard. And now she's been perma placed on VIP duty?
>Should have listened to dad and gone to university... No one ever told her how stressful being a royal guard was, or that it made normal ponies avoid you all the time. At least the pay for the assignment will be nice.
>But all the missed opportunities...
>But... Her new gig doesn't suck...
>Her new charge is just so easy going and self-sufficient that the guard feels... Unneeded. Out of place.
>He treats her like a friend, not like a servant or a burden.
>Outings where he pesters her to relax, meals that he tries to pay for, circles of friends her includes her in.
>He even tried to get her to take his bed until the crown paid to expand his home for her.
>The rare nibble of fair treatment makes the little guard hunger for more of her charge's affection, sharply rebelling against her training.
>But she has to have more, or she'll never be content.
>>
>>30779927
>Anon goes and sets up his life in a basement somewhere in ponyville
>Has Twilight remove the stairs, at least for a while
>Does nothing but are all the time
>>
>>30779936
>Anon feels threatened by some yakyaks visiting Twiggle's castle
>At the first raised voice from them he picks up his guard
>Two back hoofsies in one hand
>Forelegs in the other
>Her flank against his shoulder
"Back off, I've got a guard and I'm not afraid to use her."
>>
File: Nedry Laugh.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
Nedry Laugh.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>30779961
>>
>>30779768
>>30779802
Artfag here. It's not hard to get money doing paintings. If you're too autistic to sell yourself in the age of the fucking internet of all things doing without is going to be 10x harder.

That being said, I'll bite because I like where this is going. Writing.
>>
File: 1478118094658.png (304KB, 988x657px) Image search: [Google]
1478118094658.png
304KB, 988x657px
>>30778540
good stuff
>>
File: NrJku9x.jpg (166KB, 1803x615px) Image search: [Google]
NrJku9x.jpg
166KB, 1803x615px
>>30779946
>Lives in the basement
>Impossible for him to leave the basement
>Paints for a living
Is Anon... the painting goblin?
>>
>>30780032
>artfag
prove it, draw pone

also i was just using the stereotype that those with art degrees cant get jobs but in equestria, THE LAND OF OPPORTUNITY AND HORSE PUSSY

anything can happen
>>
File: NICE.jpg (251KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NICE.jpg
251KB, 810x1080px
>>30779936
>Anon starts to make her snacks, remarking about army food
>She tries to decline, spilling some half-assed excuse about how she's too used to the mess trays back at the Canterlot barracks
>Anon decides to try something new to entice her to eat the snack he made for her

>Be an extremely nervous guardsmare
>You are worried that if you ate his cooking, you might jump his bones at that moment.
>You think your excuse worked, because he can't possibly have-
>"Alright then, let's get this out onto a tray!"
>clack!
>Your mouth gapes open as he plops a metal mess tray onto the table in front of you and begins to fill the different compartments with various soups, vegetarian chili, bread, crackers and a small round pound cake.
>He finishes with a glass of orange juice and steps back with a smile
>"Nice!"
>Celestia help you...
>>
>>30780189
I love that guy, kek.
>>
>>30780242
Steve is a blessing
>>
File: 1417569843831.png (95KB, 364x306px) Image search: [Google]
1417569843831.png
95KB, 364x306px
>>30779936
>>
>>30778540
>“…Your [i]diligent[/i] tongue work.”
kek

>flailing Coldheart in Anon's arms on their way home.
That painted a delightful little picture in my mind.

>Over protectiveness
I'd imagine it's also a little bit of insecurity and caution. Insecurity because other Stallions didn't approach them because they were intimidated by them a little bit. Red because she's a respected Doctor and Cold because she's "a bit" aggressive. Cautious because some mare might make a play for Anon because of Cold's bragging. But I don't think they have anything to worry about. Anon truly cares for them. He said they're the first mares that really took interest in him.

>“Anon, honey, light of my life. Did I tell you that you look wonderful this morning? Because you do. In fact, you look [i]so[/i] bucking great that it takes my breath away.”
D'awww.

>Roseluck
Poor Rose. She just wanted to watch; maybe rub one out. Can't say Red's reaction surprises me though. She's protecting her Stallion and herdmate.

That was fantastic LaP! Comfy AND Lewd as all heck. My heart and dick couldn't take much more. I loved it!
>>
>>30779567
Carapace!
>>
>>30779567
kek. have a (you) you.
>>
File: 1471314022812.png (603KB, 685x685px) Image search: [Google]
1471314022812.png
603KB, 685x685px
>>30779936
aww yiss

mix some royal guard mare up in here
>>
>>30778498
>Her tail hole, while not as controlled as her cunny
>writing clop
>not knowing how vaginas work

Typical.
>>
>>30778540
it was literally shit
no warhammer games for you
>>
popped

is

kill
>>
>>30781018
popped

pls

more tiny smart anon

pls
>>
>>30781018
At least my nigga Lithonius is still alive and postan dat tasty green.
>>
>>30781055
I have a MIGHTY NEED!
>>
>>30781055
seriously popped where the hell are you?
>>
>>30781273
rip
>>
>>30779336
The garlgling wet queef of a stretched out cum filed cunt is one of the most satisfying sounds I've ever heard
E
>>
>>30780464
Stop predicting the future pls.
>>
>>30780464
I'd be ok with some royal guard mare stories, just not the autist that comes with said stories. He's shat up quite a few threads, both here and in the other one.
>>
File: 1464033767136.jpg (146KB, 605x345px) Image search: [Google]
1464033767136.jpg
146KB, 605x345px
>>30780032
>>30780088
What you want drawn?

>Glancing over your withers, ears swiveling whichever way, you slip in a few bits into the coin box.
>It's a bit short, however you're not exactly rolling in bits.
>Usually these things aren’t worth going to anyways.
>It’s not like there’s a huge shortage of naked ponies casually walking through the markets.
>Supposedly, there’s going to be a special guest today.
>Which is why you’ve decided to crawl out of your cav- studio.
>Soapstone, the pegasus renowned for her magnificent life-like sculptures peppering the city of Cloudsdale is RIGHT here in Manehattan!
>The mere thought of you being in the same room as her makes your nethers heat up.
>Uncomfortably so.
>No homo.
>Supposedly it’s going to be a longer figure drawing session after the lecture, as opposed to the quicker five to ten minute poses, so you’re going to do something a little different today.
>While other artists and dirty hobbyists start to pool in, you fish out a roll of wire out of your saddle bag as well as a tin full of clay.
>Some mares and the sparse stallion cast you an odd glance, but you scoff at them, puffing out your chest.
>You bet these filthy box peasants don’t even block-in using triangles.
>Not gunna make it.png
>Your ears perk forward as the real life in-pony Soapstone walks on in, casually throwing her bag off to the side as she moves the studio lights around.
>Nopony else seems to have noticed, either preoccupied with sharpening their charcoal or making light conversation with each other.
>A tall figure, a creature you’ve never seen, or even heard of before steps out and follows closely behind her, with a large blanket draped over his towering form.
>Needless to say, he immediately grabs the attention of the whole room.
>>
>>30781627
>It looks like he has no fur on his face, but the light in the studio makes it hard to tell.
>He approaches the stand and looks around the class, then back down at Soapstone as she moves the lights around a little more, even putting one up onto a chair, as to hit the sharper features on his face.
>Honed observational skills drink in every bit of his head, from the nearly flat muzzle, to his rounded little ears, to his predatory forward set eyes.
>You ruffle your feathers.
>...He’s going to be an absolute pleasure to study.
>You don’t even notice the cute Earthpony stallion that went up to sit beside the two.
>”Alright class, I’m sure you know who I am already, and I’m going to give a short workshop on the body in motion and I’ve got a special guest who’s a biped to help us further appreciate the forms on the quadruped. It’s a bit of an advanced lecture so if they’re any questions, please ask them.”
>There’s murmurs and nods of approval from the crowd and they get their tools of the trade ready.
>You nuzzle through your saddlebag and pull out your x-acto knife and wire cutter and get ready to cut a few strands to match his proportions.
>It’s a bit difficult, never having even seen a biped in real life before but it shouldn’t be too hard.
>You think you catch a nervous glance coming from him, but it could have been your imagination.
>He and soapstone share a few words, before he stands back up, letting the blanket fall.
>Your eyes widen, as you see he’s dropped from his sheath, if only a bit.
>No wonder he seemed embarrassed.
>”Alright, Anon, if you could kneel down and get down on all fours, side facing the class.”
”Anon...” you murmur, letting his name roll off your tongue.
>He gives her a curt nod and does so. “With how much you’re paying me to sit around and model, I’ll do more than that,” he jokes, chucking at the expense of Soapstone’s reddened face.

More in a bit, I'm a slow writer.
>>
>>30781635
>More in a bit
Good. I am interested in where this goes.
>>
>>30781635
>It brings up a few laughs from the class, even from you.
>You like this stallion already.
>Soapstone tells the stallion next to him to do the same, so that they’re facing each other on the stand.
>”Now class, can you make any observations about the two anatomy-wise?”
>A mare from the back of the class raises her hand.
>“He barely has any fat on him, but he has a big solid looking flank.”
>A few more chuckles from the class.
>Nopony ever said artists were supposed to be mature.
>Soapstone smiles at the observation. “Yes, a very developed gluteus maximus and a very large iliac crest to support it,” she says, tracing her hoof around the indent where his supposed iliac crest is and down to his solid gluteus.
>He seems to stiffen at the contact, in more ways than one.
>”This is the driving force of bipeds, since they only have two legs. But if you look here at his tricep,” she trots around him runs her hoof around the back of his arm.
”That little thing is his tricep?” you slip out, before covering your mouth.
>The creature huffs, ”Hey little mare, I’ll have you know I do my BORs every day.”
>You sink in your chair in embarrassment, but he smiles at you afterwards.
>”He was joking around again,” you mutter and you let out a breath you didn’t know you were holding.
>Huhh, you think you saw canines on him. So he really is a predator.
>”Yes, not as big as on the stallion, right?” Soapstone continues. “Bipeds don’t need it to move forward while walking and running, but if you look up here at his deltoid-”
>”It’s huge!” A stallion in the class calls out.
”Yep,” you whisper, looking back his slowly stiffening member.
>>
>>30781273
>>30781062
>>30781055
>>30781018
He's not kill. He was dealing with a death in the family and is now probably trying to write the story.
>>
>>30781756
>”And on the stallion, you can barely notice the muscle tucked in here,” The Sculptor says, pointing at the appropriate muscle on the stallion. “Does anypony know why that is?”
>...
>No responses.
>”Anon, could you please stand normally and move your arms around?”
>He does so, rolling his shoulders around and moving his arms in whichever direction effortlessly.
>His hairless body, though a bit odd, is allowing you see his muscles tensing and relaxing under his skin easily, more so now that he’s starting to sweat.
>It’s probably from nervousness, though those harsh lights up there are directly on him.
>You can see why soapstone hired him instead of a minotaur for this.
>The specular light gleaming off his smooth skin is making your mind race.
>You barely notice yourself starting to work the wires on the desk in front of you.
>”The three heads of the deltoid as well as a bunch of other muscles allow for maximum range of movement with his forelimbs- ahh hold on.”
>The sculptor walks out of the class, and rolls in a huge ball made out of marble into the room.
>With a grunt, the creature lifts it up and places it on his shoulder.
>”This allows the biped to climb, swim, and carry things with ease, as you can see. Notice how his tricep actually relaxes as his deltoids flex. It’s a common mistake with figure drawing, to make all the muscles in movement tense up. But it would be impossible to move if that were the case. I hope that gives you guys something to think about when drawing the body in motion.” Soapstone finishes, nodding at the creature, who’s at full mast by now.
>The class is pretending not to notice for the stallion’s sake, but you can hear the stunted breaths of the mares around you as the poor thing shifts uncomfortably putting the marble ball down.
>You’re just glad you’re not the only one.

More in a few hours, need to head out for now.
>>
>>30781764
It's good.
>>
File: 2017-07-19_11-13-16.png (660KB, 1820x1882px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-19_11-13-16.png
660KB, 1820x1882px
We need this to be a more full story then it is.
>>
>>30781764
wow awesome man, i really didn't expect any green at the dead hours of 4chan
>>
>>30781627
>What you want drawn?

draw blushing soapstone
>>
File: IMG_5423.png (359KB, 491x554px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5423.png
359KB, 491x554px
>>30781627
>>30781635
>>30781756
>>30781764
pretty nice
>>
>>30781764
Write faster damn it.
>>
>>30781764
Waiting for more.
>>
>>30781796
someone wrote the beginnings of a story like this, where she mistook his shoe for something sexy, but it never continued.
>>
>>30782345
>7/2
That story was a golden one, too bad those fucker kick him out with a boring prompts .
>>
>>30774780
Someone remembered the xenophilia changling story. I'm shocked. No one mentions my story when xeno is talked about.
>>
>>30782637
link it fgt
>>
>>30781764
>>30781878
k

>"Any questions?" Soapstone asks, grabbing a vacant chair for the creature.
>There’s a near dead silence in response.
>”I got one,” The creature replies ”We’re going to do that figure stuff now? How should I sit?”.
>He plops down on his haunches facing you.
>When he does, his cock slaps audibly against his belly, making you and some other mares jump slightly in their seat.
>"By Appa-Loomis’ mane," you hiss under your breath.
>It looks so hard, a lot more unyielding than a stallion’s. It’s difficult to imagine that going into a mare without tearing her insides apart.
>Even then, the exotic rounded tip and the thicker girth might just make that venture worth it.
>”Whatever feels comfortable, honey,” The instructor replies. “You’ll need to hold the pose for an hour, after all.”
>The creature then shrugs his shoulders again, before leaning back, leaning most of his weight on his forelimb, “Alright. You’re the boss.”
>His eyes wander a bit, but they rest on you in a neutral gaze.
”Sweet baby Vealppu,” you moan under your breath, as he spreads his legs a bit to get ‘more comfortable.’
>You almost feel bad for the students that decided to sit behind him.
>The mares at either side of you start to scoot their chairs closer to your position, but the leer on your face deters them from getting any closer.
>He’s yours.
>With the wireframe set, you start laying on smaller clumps of clay.
>You can’t quite take your eyes off the stallion, but your hooves move just as fluidly.
>So this is what it’s like to FEEL.
>Sweat dampens your fur, leaking off your muzzle as you start to work the x-acto knife around the clay, cutting off bits and pieces with ease to get a fine block-in going.
>>
>>30782954
>”Uhmm, y-yeah.” you squeak. “I-I r-r-really like your work, Ms. Sandstone.” you say sinking into your chair.
>The stallion behind her gets up, and throws the blanket on again. ”You should show her it, she can give you pointers.”
>His grin is even wider than before.
>Of course he saw you making it, he was staring right at you the whole time.
>You want to go home and die.
>”I-I don’t think that’s such a good idea.” you somehow sink further into your chair.
>”Well, I’m off to to the Mareiott, Soapy,” he turns to leave, but looks at you one last time, “I’ll be in room 404.”
>”I told you not to call me that, Anon.” The mare snorts.
>She turns back to you and cocks her head. “So, can I see it?”
>”Actually. I-I should go. N-n-nice meeting you.” You scoop all of your tools into your saddlebag before grabbing the sculpture and bolting out of the room.
>You need to get materials to make a mold out of this for later… then again that room number was oddly specific.

done.
>>
>>30782963
A lot of mistakes but I'll fix it when I get it onto pastebin.
>>
>>30782986
Feels like a lot is missing between >>30782954 And >>30782963
>>
>>30783056
Ohh whoops. Sorry, real tired.
>>30782954
>When that’s done with, you hold the sides of the model with your hooves and muzzle with firm yet with practiced precision, stroking down the harder edges until they’re uniform and smooth.
>Drawing is one thing, but to feel the heavy weight of clay in your hooves is much more liberating.
>The hour goes by rather quickly and Sandstone comes back around to look at some of the student work, giving each of them a bit of feedback.
>As soon as you finish you let out a squeak and throw the tin over the model.
>Stupid mare.
>You just modeled the stallions weird penis.
>”Ahh, I see we have another sculptor in here!” you hear Soapstone remark as she trots up to you.
>Your cold sweat is now liberally dripping from your muzzle.
>”Uhmm, y-yeah.” you squeak. “I-I r-r-really like your work, Ms. Sandstone.” you say sinking into your chair.
>The stallion behind her gets up, and throws the blanket on again. ”You should show her it, she can give you pointers.”
>His grin is even wider than before.
>Of course he saw you making it, he was staring right at you the whole time.
>You want to go home and die.
>”I-I don’t think that’s such a good idea.” you somehow sink further into your chair.
>”Well, I’m off to to the Mareiott, Soapy,” he turns to leave, but looks at you one last time, “I’ll be in room 404.”
>”I told you not to call me that, Anon.” The mare snorts.
>She turns back to you and cocks her head. “So, can I see it?”
>”Actually. I-I should go. N-n-nice meeting you.” You scoop all of your tools into your saddlebag before grabbing the sculpture and bolting out of the room.
>You need to get materials to make a mold out of this for later… then again that room number was oddly specific.
>>
>>30779847
If we're going with bits = dollars, which we usually do, 50k is nothing for a high level auction of super expensive art. That shit hits millions.
>>
I just realized. Due to being the only human in Equestria, finger/hand print painting might be your most valuable piece. It would also trigger those artfags who don't like that one mid to low effort work of theirs getting way more recognition than their high effort or completely original works.

>Spend hours, if not days, on this painting with high level of detail.
>Doesn't even break a million.

>Spend five minutes soaking your hands in paint and smacking a piece of paper.
>Hundreds of millions.
>>
>>30781764
Gr8 Work dud
>>
>>30783200
Question that I have is for those amounts of money is the artist dead or alive?
>>
>>30783265
>Anon, dead inside after his drunk fingerpainting sells for more than his beautifully detailed brush art, feels nothing as he dunks his hands into the paint cans and slathers color on the canvass with no rhyme or reason
>>
>>30783960
>anon introduces modern art to ponies by jacking off with paint and slapping his dick on the canvas every now and then he finishes his paintings by jizzing all over them
>>
>>30784120
>not using his penis to paint

Do a search for "Pricasso".
>>
>>30784138
No, I'm good.
>>
>>30779578
If you had to wash your dick in gel that made your dick feel all sore and bloated, you might say something like "We have a present for you. (though getting it ready was a bit unpleasant)".
>>
>>30784138
I should have followed >>30784142 's example. Dear gods why did I search that. I have only myself to blame.
>>
>>30783874
Living artists get millions, dead ones get tens of millions. The record is over 100 million.
>>
>>30784138
Kill yourself! NO ONE CARE ABOUT YOUR DAMM opinion.
>>30784142
Thank god, just write anything you like.
>>
>>30784627
>Kill yourself! NO ONE CARE ABOUT YOUR DAMM opinion.

NO U
>>
>>30782637
>>30774780 here.

At a guess, it's because it's not the main story, and it's adding a mythology backstory to a background character. I think it's definitely one of the better origin stories for Chrysalis, for what it's worth. The involvement of a human still getting used to equestria's fantasy setting bullshit, and using the old myths to his advantage, which the local magic-using populace doesn't know about, really cements it in my mind.

>>30783200
>>30783874
>>30784550
There's a good explanation out there how the current art trade can be used as an incredible money laundering tool, but I just don't have it on me.

Basically, you buy a new artists early shit work. Hold on to it for a couple of years, and then buy it from yourself at an auction for a shitload of money. The only actual cost is the seller's commission. Then you get someone to use the established "market value" of the painting as collateral for a bank loan. That's not mentioning the potential insurance scams.
>>
>>30784142
You might be one of the smartest people on the internet.
>>
File: dick art.jpg (352KB, 480x4050px) Image search: [Google]
dick art.jpg
352KB, 480x4050px
>>30784120
Obligatory.

>>30784847
It's used to dodge taxes by the wealthy, as well. Art sales aren't taxed the same way(i.e. basically not at all) as other things, so when two parties look to make certain large transactions they can undervalue them drastically to avoid taxes. Then the buying party will pay the real price for some piece of shit painting the seller was holding. This is combined with the market value trick you mentioned, and creates a giant safety net/secondary economy that bypasses the bean counters.
>>
File: 540.jpg (273KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
540.jpg
273KB, 960x540px
tl;dr: the art industry is bullshit, artists are talentless hacks at best and con-artists at worst.
>>
File: Epona13.png (2MB, 950x1775px) Image search: [Google]
Epona13.png
2MB, 950x1775px
Remember to ride your stallion daily to keep him in shape
>>
>>30785004
>anon giving pones piggyback rides

I want this.
>>
>>30785004
>Your husbando will never ride you into glorious battle
>And by "glorious battle" you mean "ride-by booping"
>>
File: 1426575462443.jpg (905KB, 3051x1922px) Image search: [Google]
1426575462443.jpg
905KB, 3051x1922px
>>30785004
Why are mares so lewd? And adorable? So adorable.
>>
>>30783200
bits are gold so im going for "gold is more valuable and because it's heavy"
>>
File: dont know that feel.jpg (52KB, 655x833px) Image search: [Google]
dont know that feel.jpg
52KB, 655x833px
>>30779525
>It only takes a sentence, a single line, but it prevents the out-of-left-field feel you get when there's NOTHING stating or alluding to that part of the story.

Sounds like a personal problem man.
>>
>>30785004
RGRE epona would never let Link run around by himself swinging a sword
>>
>>30784990
Somebody failed art class.

A lot of art is shit, but that's because a lot of everything in any creative endeavor is shit.

Of course even the really good stuff isn't really worth millions unless it's old as shit.
>>
File: 1423555930053.gif (281KB, 1190x877px) Image search: [Google]
1423555930053.gif
281KB, 1190x877px
I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet.
>>
>>30784990
>$500,000 price tag
>>
>>30785113
it's all shit anon
except that 'good' art has some effort put into it
>>
>>30785098
Yeah, might just be me, but something like that seems like it would fall into the 'Bathroom' rule of a story. I can understand feeling it should be mentioned since it might not be common knowledge for some, but I find it unnecessary. And not just for the fantasy/romantic aspect either, though I do take that as a legitimate reason not to.

If the story is moving right along, you don't really need an explicit mention to know characters are using the bathroom. They know it's happening. The author doesn't really need to explain that everybody poops unless you're some sort of non-carbon horror creature from the eighth dimension trying to learn about and harness the terrifying power of 'kawaii' via a chinese high-altitude pyrotechnics enthusiast board in order to control the masses with cute cartoon horses; like me.
>>
>>30785342
How many people know what an enema is?
>>
File: persona 3 joke.png (179KB, 494x710px) Image search: [Google]
persona 3 joke.png
179KB, 494x710px
>>30785375
Better question: how many people in this thread DON'T know what an enema is?
>>
File: Operator.gif (3MB, 627x352px) Image search: [Google]
Operator.gif
3MB, 627x352px
>>30785131
>That pic
when do we cleanse the arts back to something worthwhile?
>>
>>30785131
Um, sweetie, that beautiful sculpture is a symbolism of the struggle against racism, sexism and bigotry that everyone, especially womyn of color face daily. The person who posted that should feel honored that their stupid anime dragon or whatever was placed next to such a breathtaking piece of artwork.
>>
>>30785571
As I stated in a previous thread these people should NOT be allowed into Equestria
>>
>>30785653
>""""artist"""" who paints with her menstrual blood finds her way into Equestria
>Within the first week, the Princesses shut down all their courts and spend every waking moment devoted to finding a way to send her back home
>Effort is ultimately wasted when she assaults a stallion for stare-raping her and gets thrown into the dungeon
>"The problem solved itself, really."
>>
>>30785693
>>Within the first week, the Princesses shut down all their courts and spend every waking moment devoted to finding a way to send her back home
That gave me a pretty good laugh.
>>
>>30782986
https://pastebin.com/p0TUZkEJ

Had to make a new pastebin because I can't get into my old account. fug. This may be a temporary paste unless I can get back into my account.

I did make the corrections though. Drawing the thing now that I've gotten some sleep.
>>
>>30782637
because xeno overall and all the side stories are pretty shit desu
(only the sex is decent)
>>
>>30786040
Some of the cultural worldbuilding (especially regarding herding) is pretty good, but it's old hat at this point, a lot of it is pretty common these days, so nobody talks much about Xeno's contributions.
>>
>>30786064
I liked Applejack's country girl attitude. Or would it be "country boy" attitude? She didn't necessarily like Lero all that much, but she volunteered to act on his behalf when she heard that some mare was asking him why he wasn't in either the bedroom or the fields. Something about a mare like that having too many teeth and how she'd be happy to lower that number. Folks like the Apples don't take kindly to mares like that in their town.
>>
>>30782653
Only for you Anon.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/107717/xenophilia-flesh-and-thorns
>>
For anyone following it, I just dumped Chapter 9 of my Herd thing over here >>30786325

Binned here: https://pastebin.com/0Lv0JeEa

Sorry again for being such a slow writer. See y'all next month.
>>
>>30786522
Thanks Hawkeye! I'll head over and read it as soon as I can.
>>
>>30786563

No problem. Also, /gtpone/ stopped being slow and let me post, so it's over there now in the Herd Thread as well.

Link in this bin:
https://pastebin.com/1q40b9Y3
>>
>>30785004
That's pretty gay dude.
>>
>>30769293
It is YOU who must corrupt them.
>>
>>30785571
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>30778540
Pastebin?
>>
>>30769293
>Implying being bisexual isn't the superior choice
>>
>>30786703
https://pastebin.com/u/lapsbin

His other stories: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/61351/little+big+pony/stories
>>
File: 1500675220092.jpg (109KB, 960x617px) Image search: [Google]
1500675220092.jpg
109KB, 960x617px
>>30771159
>Someone used something I made on 4chan
My life is complete.
>>
>>30786676
Would you rather it be ironic or genuine? You can still have fun with ironic shitposting.
>>
>>30785487
Don't lewd the toaster
She's a fragile flower, for loving only.
>>
>>30773322
>Digestive stomach acids two or three pH higher than normal pones
Lower
>>
>>30785074
gold = heavy = hard to steal

seems legit
>>
>>30785074
Except it is only valuable on earth. Gold and gems are shown to be stupidly common in Equestria, so they'd be less valuable.
>>
>>30785693
Oh man.
Considering that ponies don't have periods, a female bleeding from her "marehood" would be like the OGR equivalent of a guy who regularly thows a sissy/hissy fit for a week or so each month and regularly pisses gunky clotted blood. Not only that, but he then PAINTS WITH HIS GUNKY DICK-BLOOD!

I don't blame Celly for doing the political equivalent of: "Get it away get it away get it away!"
>>
>>30786715
But.....Which one is the nurse horse story?
>>
>>30786522
>"This lifestyle is going to be expensive, I've got to house and feed my mares. I dread the costs ahead if any of them want foals..."

This alone is an incredibly strong argument for a society to adapt at least partial RGR aspects.

ONE guy can't possibly support (what did your story say his herd number was, seven plus himself?) on your average salary, even in perfect-life-horesy-land.

The mares providing for the herd, and only one of the herd's many members not actively expected to work for a living is FAR more logically sound.
>>
>>30786908
The nurse story isn't in pastebin, it's on his FIM, search for it as I gave you a link to it.
>>
File: 1495150777227.gif (543KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495150777227.gif
543KB, 640x360px
>>30786864
>Gold and gems are shown to be stupidly common in Equestria, so they'd be less valuable.
>"Twilight. Copper and nickel are shown to be stupidly common on Earth. Why would they ever assign simple copper and nickel coins any REAL value if those metals weren't worth the value of the metal itself?"
>"Because, Lyra, just like we use 0.1 Bits worth of gold for everything from coins worth 1 Bit to coins worth 100 Bits, humans must use some science-y sandwich of copper and nickel for their currency. I bet those ridges on the higher value ones are helpful for the more advanced transaction machines so they can identify them more accurately! And there must be some sort of highly advanced technology used to print out that silly paper money of theirs to make sure no one just runs around creating forgeries."
>"Twilight, that's the stupidest thing I have ever heard. You always just use the 'superior technology' excuse to explain every little inconsistency away. It's a show for little colts, don't read so much into it!"
>>
>>30786996
>"Why would they ever assign simple copper and nickel coins any REAL value if those metals weren't worth the value of the metal itself?"

Oops. That should read:
>"Why would they ever assign simple copper and nickel coins any considerable value if the quantity of the metals used didn't equate to the same worth as the face value of the coin itself?"
>>
>>30786996
>What is "reading comprehension"
The point I was making was that gold in Equestria isn't worth as much as gold is on Earth. On Earth, gold and gems are very expensive. In Equestria, they are not. Therefore, one bit is not inherently more valuable than one dollar simply due to being made of gold, since Equestria has lots of gold.
>>
File: 1492395726454.jpg (35KB, 382x357px) Image search: [Google]
1492395726454.jpg
35KB, 382x357px
>>30786996
"PLEASE Twilight, humans don't have a mono-society. None of the protagonist stallions are in any sort of relationship at all. If there was a woman for every man, at least one of these guys should have a womanfriend by now."
>"What about the gender ratio though, Lyra? We'd seen an equal split of men to women until half the ponynet pointed this out. Then around season 4-5 there started to be about 3 women per man around. If you ask me it looks like the studio just didn't want to get in trouble for catering to dirty mares fantasizing about having a male all to themselves."
>"Twilight. We've seen NO evidence of your mono-fetish. In fact, so far it's only shown herd relationships so far. Like Mr. Butcher who's always sleeping with a different woman each night. And remember Saleh al-Sayeri that Saudi Arabian? He said he had to get back to his WIVES. Every example we've seen so far all points to you being wrong!".
>"Fine Lyra, you're right that we just haven't seen any proof yet, but it's almost certain that they're mostly mono, at least biologically speaking. Before all the internal politics of the ponies behind producing the show started mucking it up, we saw that there were an even split between females and males, and you can't have an entire species survive if virtually EVERY male always has more than one female, it's just not logistically possible. Of course the more powerful people like dignitaries and the rich can manage it, as well as your occasional weirdos, but the vast majority of them would have to be mono."
>"Twilight, there's no proof of that, and everything we have seen blatantly up-front says you're wrong."
>"I know, Lyra. But of course they can't flat-out SHOW a monogamous society in a little colt's show, they have to skirt around it so the royal censors don't shut them down for putting what would be interpreted as dirty-minded mare fantasy in a little colt's show! I know I'm right, as this is the only logical conclusion. I just can't prove it."
>>
>>30787093
I was primarily focusing on the "stronger economy because happy-horsey-land" aspect.
>>
>>30787114
kek
>>
File: 1484037514133.jpg (51KB, 1000x668px) Image search: [Google]
1484037514133.jpg
51KB, 1000x668px
>>30787114
What >>30787135 said.
I like your reversal-headcanon.
>>
>>30787119
What? That makes no sense.
>>
>>30787119
>I was primarily focusing on the "stronger economy because happy-horsey-land" aspect.

your wrong it's a stronger economy because there's no (((happy merchants)))
>>
>>30787171
Jew in RGRE when?
My chosen people have finally found their promised land!
Lots of gold, no races trying to kill us (even nazi pone is wonderfully incompetent when trying to exterminate the juice)
>>
File: jumping spider waterdrop hat.jpg (131KB, 880x586px) Image search: [Google]
jumping spider waterdrop hat.jpg
131KB, 880x586px
>>30787114
You're good people, Anon.
>>
>>30787208
Scary? Is that you?
>>
>>30786803
>gold = heavy = hard to steal

not really im on the assumption gold is the same value here as in equestria and NOT fiat currency, meaning theyre not abundant like gems but enough to be used as common currency
>>
>>30786864
>>30786996
>>30786803

not really im on the assumption gold is the same value here as in equestria and NOT fiat currency, meaning theyre not abundant like gems but enough to be used as common currency

[edit] forgot to properly reply to the others
>>
>>30787201
>Jew in Equestria
>Accidentally teaches the ponies to Nazi
>Griffons are rounded up and put in concentration camps
>Discovers what he has done only after attending Thanksgiving Dinner
>"Well where else are we going to do with all the griffons that we kill? It'd be a right shame to waste more than we have tah."
>"Y-yes, and you told us that humans need to eat meat or you get sick. I'm so glad we don't have to search the morgues for the corpse of somepony who was free of disease anymore."
>"Would you be a dear an pass the salt, Jewnon?"
>>
>>30787723
Contrary to what D&D would tell you, gold coins were actually pretty rare in most societies. Even in Colonial Spain, the silver was actually a lot more widely used than the gold.
For gold coins to be used to buy apples in a town that's at least several hours by train from a major city, gold bits are probably about as valuable in Equestria as the copper coins China used for most of its history.
>>
>>30788062
that's how i'd put it yeah

but maybe bits have indications of value rather than one coin is one bit
>>
>>30788072
or they're cored (but still coated in gold) with something more valuable, like platinum or aluminum.
http://www.aluminum.org/aluminum-advantage/history-aluminum
>>
>>30788308
or something like in star trek, that cannot be replicated/ magically synthesized

>posting top part of anthro

are you trying to start something?
>>
>>30788034
Kek
>>
>>30786930
>"This lifestyle is going to be expensive, I've got to house and feed my mares. I dread the costs ahead if any of them want foals..."
I don't know what's worse in a situation implied by this line: that his 7 mares don't intend to help ease the burden of their existence by getting jobs, or that this Anon is a big enough idiot to think "so I gotta work 8000 hours a week while my mares piss around all day. Oh well, that's life."
>>
>>30787201

> Jewnon in Equestria
> Create the same banking system than back home
> "It will boost the economy, trust me goyim !"
> Nobility and already rich ponies become even more rich thank to it and defend it against any ruling
> Poor and middle class get their money slowly siphoned but can't say no as everything work with a bank account now

> Create stock & currency exchange market
> "It will make trading much easier, trust me goyim !"
> Jewnon now take a share of every single international trade

> Has accumulated vast amount of wealth
> Start buying presses, local journals and other primitive pony medias
> Finance every activist group that want less government control on the economy

> Celestia can't do shit against him now, unless she is willing to be painted as the most evil villain ever across the globe
> Jewnon is siphoning so many resources by now that Equestria's economy is starting to slow down
> The crown end up indebted to him as regular taxes aren't sufficient anymore to pay for the army / infrastructure
> Celestia must cut non-vital programs, her popularity decrease as do living conditions
> Jewnon financially support every group threatening Equestria's security to force the crown into even more debt

> Equestria finally start collapsing
> Celestia snap and began purging every Jewnon sympathizer
> Jewnon as fled long ago somewhere else on the globe
> Repeat the same process
> "Ponies are evils, but me ? I'm your new best friend, goyim !"

It's 100% RGRE, but Jewnon doesn't consider non-Jewess worthy of him anyway - so mares get politely but firmly remembered that unless they are here for business they can fuck off.
>>
>>30788335
It all has to do with the number of electrons and protons. I'm sure there's some kind of magical law out there that states that only elements whose number of electrons/protons are not prime numbers can be easily conjured. Something about how the infinite scrawl of numbers after the decimal point eats away at the magical potential of the conjuring spell, or how the magical properties of prime numbers interferes with magic on such a small scale. Gold has 79 electrons, and 79 is a prime number, so ponies would have a very hard time conjuring up gold. I'm bullshitting, but there's probably a reason out there other than "because".
>>
>>30788335
i'll cut it closer next time. you'll never be able to tell unless you know what to look for because you recognize it, you filthy degenerate.
>>
>>30788489
>jewnon
>remembered
were you trying to be clever, or was that (((pure coincidence)))?
>>
>>30788524
>Jewnon wants to know when you're going to settle down
>"You're brother has a herd with two nurses who provide for him. Why don't you?"
>He just wants grand-horses
>Also money
>>
File: post-2150-0-70794200-1342568010.png (69KB, 480x395px) Image search: [Google]
post-2150-0-70794200-1342568010.png
69KB, 480x395px
>>30788511
>It all has to do with the number of electrons and protons.
my dude, what if i told you that there only one (1) electron in existence? and protons are just electrons going backwards in time, have their spin and charge flipped upside-down and shit, all because their mass are so little and because they travel supafast they dont give a shit about their age.
when electron and proton meet, they does not annihilate, it is just same particle going back to the future.
>>
>>30788673
I would tell you that you're full of shit and you need some serious evidence to back up your claim
>>
>>30788695
my dude, all electrons have the same charge and the same mass as positrons.
>>
>>30788716
>same charge
Magnitude, sure, but not literally the same charge.
>>
>>30788515
>Some mod actually deleted this
What the fuck?
>>
File: d6f.jpg (19KB, 403x389px) Image search: [Google]
d6f.jpg
19KB, 403x389px
>>30789153
This is a whole new level of faggotry, though.
>>
>>30789127
Probably because he implied he was posting more anthro and just cropping it closer. Thus, they assumed he posted anthro and deleted the post.
>>
>>30787240
No, sorry.
>>
>>30788308
>Anon's penny collection makes him absurdly wealthy, even more so than the richest of countries
>He had hundreds of thousands of them because he's autistic and had saved every penny he had ever gotten for this collection
>He uses this wealth in Anon-tastic ways
>To the horror and dismay of everyppny around him
>>
File: 1463887904628.png (596KB, 1047x587px) Image search: [Google]
1463887904628.png
596KB, 1047x587px
>Smoll anon in RGRE
>>
File: 1496121118693.jpg (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496121118693.jpg
10KB, 400x400px
>>30778540
MORE DIPLOMACY WHEN, LAP

TELL ME

W H E N
>>
File: rd shrug.png (538KB, 3268x4000px) Image search: [Google]
rd shrug.png
538KB, 3268x4000px
>>30788673
It's an interesting idea, but it switches the "arrangements of matter changing through time" model into a "arrangements of a time-displaced single object changing through time" model. Multiple time streams tangled up within a single observable time reference frame.

It's far from intuitive, but it's good exercise to at least try to really understand the idea. After you've defined away the idea of proton-electron annihilation, it doesn't seem to carry much in the way of implications, so it seems like a harmless enough hypothesis.
>>
>>30789370
>Pone Hanson comes in and asks Rainbow to take a seat
>>
>>30788489
>> Celestia can't do shit against him now,
>"Okay. I am going to charge the planet for my sun's light now. My pricing is as follows: Complete reversal of all governmental and financial changes to have occurred since the (sub)human arrived on Equestria, followed by the immediate ban of it's use ever again and the lifelong imprisonment of jewnon in stasis on the moon."
>>
>>30790211
>Implying Jewnon doesn't have a stockpile of food and a bunker and gives a fuck enough about the world to care.

Come on, Anon, he's a Jew, a natural Born roach, he's not going to give up everything for something so inconsequential to him.
>>
File: the peril.jpg (294KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
the peril.jpg
294KB, 2560x1440px
>>30770731
>>
>>30790232
Yeah, but the rest of the world will instantly jump to appease Celly and her "new business deal".
Not much Jewnon can do against the world's foremost experts on magic and clawing him (figuratively) from that bunker to remand into Celly's custody.
When the people who designed your security measures want to circumvent them, and they have complete authority to do so with unlimited resources (as jewnon would lose all his control over the pony markets and any resources he didn't actively have with him in his bunker), they'll succeed sooner rather than later.

In poneland, it's literally a hopeless endeavor for jewnon to try to hide. He'd be bitless, naked, and in chains by week's end at the latest.
>>
new bread when?
>>
>>30790291
why don't you make one
>>
>>30790241
One of these days, LaP will write a story where Anon fucks every single one of those girls... or at least Sunset.
>>
bloop
>>30790473
>>30790473
>>30790473
>>
Summoning Popped Anon
Thread posts: 509
Thread images: 129

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.