[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dadonequus: Gotta Go Fast Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: 1502081565199.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1502081565199.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
Welcome to Dadonequus where we discuss and share stories about a human brought to Equestria by Discord himself to be his son or even adopted by a magic horse mom. Enjoy the stories close to
the actual tone of the show you will find in this goddamn thread. If you are a shipfag, revel in the constant teases that we have with Fluttercord, if you are a Flutterfag enjoy how we never actually do the fucking ship, just like the show! So come in and experience some of the greatest stories with some of the most apathetic readers on the board!

Stories:
Archive of stories: https://pastebin.com/RiguRjdM (embed)

Active Writers:
Ben Dover (https://pastebin.com/u/Ben__Dover) - Cute father/son time with Discord. Family is magic.
Elo (http://pastebin.com/u/Elohemian) – Want to read an actually good and non-creepy Momlestia/Lunamom story? then you gotta read this shit
Erf (http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111) – Ever wanted to know what it feels to be Discord's son and have adventures in the actual Equestria and not some edgy bullshit? Gotta read this shit
JekyllorHyde (https://pastebin.com/u/JekyllorHyde) - A godlike-figure forces Discord to adopt Cyborg Anoncolt
And check out our cool as fuck art:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhXTgF2ur7iaa7pvcOXL_uMq17A
Last thread: >>30658815
>>
>>30768021
It's shit
>>
>>30764932
>Back to Anon.
>I shot up, sweat dripping from my forehead. Catching my breath, I tried to recollect all that had just happened.
>Was that all a dream? And if it was, jeez... it sure was a weird one.
>Above me I could see groups of deep green leaves, being caressed by the calm breeze. Spots of light escaped through the dense green, illuminating some areas of the grass around me.
“Whoa… What just happen- AGGH! My head…”
>The feeling of a rusty knife being jabbed into my skull sent a shock through my entire body as I tried to sit up.
>I held my hand up to my head, trying to suppress the pain.
>Soon, the pain spread throughout all of my body. Slowly I felt my muscles becoming sore and tense, making it annoyingly painful to move.
>Felt like I had gone through one of those dumb fitness tests middle school teachers put you through. Those gym teachers took things way too far when it came to exercise...
>After a couple of minutes, I regained my senses as the headache dwindled. My body still ached as I tried to move.
“Let’s see if I can- Aghhh… Nope… Can’t stand…”
>Deciding it was pointless to even attempt to get up, I investigated the area more in my seated position.
>A forest laid ahead enveloped in darkness, not allowing even a beam of light to enter.
>I pivoted myself over in the opposite direction gradually, trying not to put too much stress on myself.
>An open range of grassy hills, varying with abundant oak trees and flowers. Each oak stood proudly from the ground, bark strong, branches and leaves moving with the rhythm of the wind.
>The flowers added a carpet of color and beauty to the vast planes of hills in the distance.
>Butterflies fluttered over the vast mounds of flora as the wind carried small petals within the air.
>The atmosphere was so refreshing, sweet, and warm… as if comforting me from the nightmare.
>The aroma… the scenery… it rejuvenated my body and mind, numbing any feelings of pain from before.
>>
File: 1502073397379.jpg (1016KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502073397379.jpg
1016KB, 1920x1080px
>>30768021
>active writesr
ummm forgetting someone sweaty?
>>
>>30769233
Is Anon dead for real and this is now her soul just going through some game to get a new body or it was just a bad taste prank by Discord?
>>
>>30769233
Fuck off, cancer.
>>
>>30768021
Wish the other anoncolts had their own disguises of Sonic
Bun please
>>
>>30770007
No senpai
>>
green I demand greeeeen
>>
>>30771561
>>30769717
>>30770581
Y'all could be giving feedback or discussing instead of bumping with stupid shit y'know.

Then again, this is /mlp/ so I don't know why I would even think that's normal, let alone possible...
>>
>>30771685
When did you post, you KK fag? I don't recall any update from yours rolling in the last few days
>>
>>30769233
Same question as the other Anon. Is Anongal dead or not?
>>
>>30772394
>>30769649
No but it looks like she died in an explosion
>>
File: Sonic And Ring.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic And Ring.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>30768021

>gotta go fast

You mean gotta meme fast?
>>
>>30769233
>However, it didn’t last long as I heard the voice from my dream once again.
>“Finally awake?”
>I couldn’t move. Regardless of the pain, just the sound of that voice, I couldn’t even react to it.
>Yet I felt my body slowly rise in temperature as I clenched my fists, knuckles turning white.
>Clenching through my teeth, I responded enthusiastically.
“You... You just couldn’t mind your own business... Could you...”
>I bolted up and faced the direction of the voice to be met with a weird looking creature levitating in the air. I didn’t care what or who it was, I was genuinely pissed off at this point.
“I will make you PAY for what you- What the- AHH!”
>Apparently even though my mind numbed the pain, my body didn’t. I gave out, landing face first onto the ground.
“AHHH- Mmph!”
>I didn’t feel pain, didn’t feel anger anymore. The only thing felt in my mind, was humiliation...
>The creature started to laugh at me as I tried to stand up, only to miserably fail once again.
>”HAAA HA HA HAAA! A-Anon! You… oh my… you should see yourself!” Discord said between laughs.
>The lush grass had actually reduced some of the impact on my face. I didn’t want to even get up at this point, felt too nice...
>Then appeared a cracked mirror with some of the frame hanging off. I raised my face to meet eye level with my reflection, spitting some grass blades out of my mouth and blowing some hair out of my face.
>This couldn’t be a mirror, what was being reflected off of it looked nothing like me at all!
>>
>>30773660
A CUTE FILLY! WE GOT A CUTE FILLY!
>>
heck off page 10 omg
>>
>>30773660
Fuck off, cancer.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-19-19-48-26.png (379KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-19-19-48-26.png
379KB, 1280x720px
>>30770007
Sanic Memeia is cunning up. Maybe I can whip something out.

But which anons are which characters?

List your Anons, Anons. Not sure I'll even take your suggestions, tho.

>Ben's anon in a chao costume.
>>
>>30775580
Yes, I know its out for console already. Godamn it's still held up on steam, tho.
>>
>>30772046
Two days ago faggot, though I guess it was between all of Elo's, Lask's, and the Anon's stories, so I can see how anyone missed it, or ignored it, but it's shit so I can understand that but you can still discus things that aren't mine instead of retarded shit like >>30775307 and >>30775315
>>
Bumptaru
>>
>>30773660
I am enjoying this thoroughly. Surly femanon will surely be a cute filly.
>>
>>30775753
>talking trash about Shitposter-kun
>>
>>30775580
I was thinking on
PhD is Sonic
Erf's Anon is Knuckles
Ben's Anon is Tails
Alberto is Eggman
Jekyll's Abon is Mecha Sonic
>>
>>30777103
Knuckles prolly works better than Shadow for Erfanon yeah, the rivals thing aside.

>sonic rivals
>>
>>30777103
>>30777237
Keep your autism to yourself.
>>
>>30777340
Shitposter-san, where is Sunset-Fag
>>
>>30775580
how about speedy is that faggot bird that rides the skateboard in that one game
>>
>>30773660
>Glaring angrily back was a little green pony with green eyes and a red face. The red eventually faded, flushing down into a pale green.
>I shook my head to get any remaining dirt or grass off my head, and the pony mimicked my actions.
>“Look at your face! HAH! You were all tough and gruff.”
>He morphs his face to match the filly one, with its face all red and furious. Then it turns into a beet.
>“I do have to say, I have never seen anypony, let alone ANYONE, achieve this shade of color,” he said as he pointed at his vegetable face.
>“Now you look as confused as Twilight trying to fix a friendship problem! HILARIOUS!”
>His laughs turned into howls as he tried to hold his stomach, only for it to pop off and start laughing too.
>Some left over anger had converted into confusion, but the more he taunted me, the more he fanned the flames of fury. Oh no, I’m not having any of this.
“Grrrrr….”
>Now I had realize why I fell to begin with, he turned me into a pony, and walking on two legs was pointless. A devious grin began to form on my face as I slowly got back up.
>“PFFF, AHAHAH! Seriously! I haven’t had this much of a laugh since that one time… Ohhh… and the oranges!”
>Up on all fours, I channeled all my anger and started to charge. With each inch closer I approached him, the louder of a growl I gave until I began to yell.
“EEEAAAAAAAHHH!”
>>
>>30776745
>>30774397
Once again y'all are enjoying the story so far. Thanks for the feedback, it's nice to know that you are bringing enjoyment to others.
>>
>>30778601
Please post this in PTFG.
>>
>>30778661
Fuck off with that cancer thread
>>
>>30763010
>Be daddy-o again
>"Weeeeeelcome to Sugarcube Corner! Home of the tastiest tongue-tantalizingest treats this side of the Trottingham tundra!"
"Trottingham isn't a tundra, Pinkie. But thanks for the idea, they need some use for those fur coats."
>"No problemo! So I'm guessing these are the little buggers I've heard so much about?"
>She rests her head on her hooves and gives them a cursory once-over
"Indeed they are."
>Although War and Death don't seem too interested, Conquest is surveying the area with a critical eye, no doubt already planning to lay claim to the establishment
>And Famine is... Oh dear
>The boy is drooling, eyes glazed over like a veteran caught in the throes of PTSD
>You think he's even starting to seize out
>He rushes up to the counter with wide eyes
>This is it, his promised land, his 72 virgin chocolate delights
>"Awawawawa... U-Unf!"
>"Hehee, I think this little guy is hungry!"
>Pinkie picks him up by the pits and rubs noses with him
>His eyes never leave the shelf behind her as he begins chewing on her mane
>"Aww, I think he likes me!"
>Careful, or he'll eat through you to get to that cake
"Well then, since it seems this one has already bonded to you so quickly, I suppose I'll leave him in your care for the time being."
>"What about the others?"
"Pinkie, we've been through this already. You all have businesses to take care of and work to be done. You can't handle four colts and the shop at the same time. One-on-one time seemed like the better option."
>"Oh right! Hmmm..." she rubs her chin suspiciously "Are you sure it's not just because you're trying to keep them apart so they're less likely to cause trouble and make you look bad?"
>Maybe
"Heavens no! I would never dream of it!"
>That's a lie
>You even cross your talons behind your back it's so obvious
"Even the seamstress agreed to it."
>"Rarity."
"Pardon?"
>"Her name is Rarity!"
"Hm, oh yes. Must not be much of one if I can't even recall that much about her."
>>
>>30778817
>"That's not a very nice thing to say, Discord."
"Oh goodness, how rude of me. I hereby repent in the name of friendship and all that jazz."
>She gives you a skeptical frown
"If it makes you feel any better, I'll um... wear a wristband or some such to keep track of your names. You all look the same to me, after all."
>"That's racist!"
"Oh calm down, I'm only poking fun at the designers."
>"Now you're being meta. That's my thing. Why are you being such a meanie today?"
"Fine, fine! Sheesh! Give a guy a break why don't you? So, is everything copacetic here? We cool?"
>"I dunnoooookay!"
>That was quick
>She spins the little glutton around
>"You and I are going to have so much fun! Um-"
"Famine."
>"Fammy-wammy!"
>Ugh, her and her nicknames
"Well then I'll not intrude on this little bonding moment any longer. Ta-ta for now!"
>The door slams shut and the bells rattle

>Up next, Carousel Boutique
>The original garish children's toy!
>Or Twilight's Castle Lite™
>Yay dresses
>That's enough of that
>Knock-a-knock-knock, ring-a-ding-ding, here comes the co-
>"Good morning and welcome to- oh, Discord! How... delightful to see you. I suppose you're here to drop off, em, yes. Hello there."
>She looks down at the boys nervously
>Whether afraid of them or for them, you're not quite sure
"Why hello theeeeerrre..." oh damn, you've forgotten already
>You roll up your fur like a sleeve
"Twinkleshine!"
>"RARITY."
"Rarity! How very good to see you!"
>She huffs, clearly annoyed
>Wonder what crawled up her boudoir and died
"Hmph, yes. It should be. So I assume these are the little 'darlings' we're to care for while you're away?"
"Nice and fresh and in the flesh!"
>You hope the boys can get into her good graces like only you can't
>This one will probably be the hardest to please
>Rather than disinterested this time, War and Death actually gag at the interior of the boutique
>Too frilly for them perhaps
>>
>>30778824
>Conquest seems to have a sparkle in his eye as the various gems and golden stitching shimmer in the light
>That takes care of that then
>He was already your best bet for the uptight mare
>First impressions last the longest, as they say
>She's already admiring his crown, too
>"Well then, I suppose I shall take one off your hooves and get this day over with as quickly as possible."
>Conquest trots up without hesitation
>"I request to settle in here first. A high class lady such as this is more to my tastes. A pleasure to make your acquaintance on this lovely day, mad'am." he bows arrogantly
>"Oh my, such a little gentlecolt. I do believe we are going to have a splendid time together."
>"As do I. A radiant beauty such as yourself deserves no less than the best. And I am the best~" he flashes a grin
>"Ohohoho my, radiant beauty he says! Ahem, yes, please do come in."
>He canters in looking for all the world like he already owns the place
>That may just be the case soon
>She smiles as she ushers him in, then turns back to you with a sterner expression
>"As for you, I do hope you plan on treating Fluttershy well on this little excursion of yours?"
"Oh absolutely. No worries there at all!"
>"Good. I look forward to hearing all about it."
"Oh, it will be magnifi-"
>"Good day."
>With that she closes the door in your face
>...
>Next destination, Rainbow Dash!

>Well she doesn't seem to be at home
>Must mean she's on an overhanging cloud somewhere
>How very troublesome
"Rainbow Dash! Oh Rainboooow Daaaash!"
>Now where could that pegasus be?
>You told her you'd be meeting her here this morning!
>Taking to the air, you start surveying the skies
>Eenie, meenie, miny- ah, there you go
>Sleeping on the job again, as usual
>Flying up to the snoozing bluefast you contemplate on how best to wake her up
>Nothing beats the classics
>Pushing your talon to her snootle, you begin pushing her through the cloud layer ever so gently
>>
>>30778832
>Eventually she breaks past it and falls to the ground below with a thud
>"Wha?! Huh?! Where?! Who?!"
"When, why and how!"
>You pop up behind her with an air horn and startle her skywards again, passing through the cloud a second time and landing on a whoopee cushion that sends bits of cloud spraying into the atmosphere
>An offended mother and her foal glare and trot quickly away from the flatulating pegasus
"Oh Raaaaaaaaaaiiiiinnnboooooowww!"
>"Gah! Okay, okay! I get it, I get it! Sheesh! I'm sorry for napping!"
"It's morning, you dolt. Who takes a nap right after waking up?"
>"I'm sorry, okay?! I had a long night!"
"I don't want to hear about the time you spend with your dirty magazines."
>She blushes hotly and hides her head in the cloud
>"Shhhh! Will you not say that so loud?! I've got a reputation to maintain!" she hisses
"As if you could maintain that fragile facade for more than a day at a time. That rash of yours has had more longevity-"
>"Stop! Stop! Stooooop!" she nearly falls out of her cloud again as she bats her hooves at the fluff, sending little electrical currents arcing off of it
>"What do I gotta do to make you shut up?!"
>You want to make a snarky comment about the same thing she has to do to get a drink around here, but it's a bit too human for your tastes
>Also, ewww
"Just get down there and pick a brat so I can go on my da- I mean outing with Fluttershy already."
>"Ugh, fine! I was already planning to ya big jerk!"
>With that she descends to find the remaining boys waiting for her
>Death is smirking at her misfortune, War is just glaring silently at the sky
>Probably still salty you didn't make him an all powerful alicorn war machine
>"Soooo, 'sup guys?"
>"Nothin' but the sky, dweeb!"
>"Heh, eh, good one kid."
>She looks at War, who is still burning holes into the ozone layer with his eyes and scratches her head in obvious discomfort
>"Right. Uh, how we gonna do this? Flip a coin?"
>"Heads ya win, tails ya die!"
>"Uh, what?"
>>
>>30778842
"He's been watching too many action movies, ignore him."
>"Right. Alright, I gotta ask. What's this little dude's deal?" she gestures at War "He's creeping me out."
>"I wish to bring glorious battle to the skies."
>"Battle?"
>"For too long have they been swept by the wings of Conquest. I wish to experience all planes on which my trade prospers! Let my wrath burn from the heavens as well as the lands and seas, as it was meant to be! I must be victorious, no matter what!"
>Oh great, did he want to become a seapony now too?
>"Ohhhh, you mean like a challenge? Tough luck kid, can't be awesome without wings and it sounds like your brother's got the one-up on you."
>"He is no challenge! None are a challenge to me! Wings or no I will strike my enemies down all the same!"
>"Wohohoah! Sounds like sompony's got a big opinion of themselves! Reminds me of a certain earth pony farmer who thinks she can best me on the ground despite me being the clearly better athlete."
>He gives her a once over and scoffs
>"You are puny. I will wipe the floor with you, rainbow one."
>"Hah! As if, kid! Just stick to playing in the dirt, you can't possibly take me on."
>"Do you want to bet?"
>"Nah, I wouldn't take candy from a baby. I'm curious about your bro though. Interested to see what a bat pony can do."
>Fire burns in War's eyes as he bares his teeth and snarls
>"I AM NO BABY!"
>"Ya sure? Looks like you're acting like one!"
>"THAT'S IT! I CHALLENGE YOU! YOUR HONOR AGAINST MINE!"
>"I already told you, ya ain't got a chance in Tartarus, kid."
>"Are you chicken?"
>That stops her smug in its tracks
>"I'm sorry, what did you just call me?"
>"Chicken!"
>"Nopony calls me chicken! Take that back!"
>He starts making loud clucking noises
>This only annoys her more
>"Stop that! I'm warning you kid!"
>"BUCKAW!"
>"That does it! You wanna go down so badly?! You're on! Just don't go crying your little baby eyes out when you lose!"
>"It will be you who loses this day!"
>>
>>30778846
>The two of them smush noses together, glaring in each other's eyes
>Meanwhile you and Death just give each other a bemused glance, you tapping your claws together in consternation
"Right. I suppose that's settled, then. Have fun you two. Don't... eh, don't go destroying the town or anything."
>They ignore you, too caught up in their pissing contest to care
"Don't do anything I wouldn't do!"
>"Yeah, yeah! Just go already!"
>"I will make short work of this walking sorbet, don't you worry, father!"
"Okaaaay. You get right on that. Buh-bye!"

>Phew
>That leaves just one more place on your list to visit
>Sweet Apple Acres
"Guess you're last, bucko."
>"Best for last!"
"No, no. Just last."
>Death gives you a silent glare
"Guess no one loves you."
>"Those who court Death are often betrayed."
"Sounds like you have commitment issues."
>"My commitment is unwavering. It cannot be questioned!"
"Then you're very clingy."
>"Like flies on a corpse!"
"Can you be less morbid for like, five minutes?"
>"Death is always morbid."
>You're getting nowhere with this lad
>Making your way up the path, you arrive shortly in front of the barn
>Cheeseburger is out front hoeing, plowing the field and sowing his seeds, reaping the land as it offers no resistance
>Off to the left you spot the old bag resting on its porch
>Right next to Granny Smith, snoozing away in her rocking chair
>Death is giving her an uncomfortably odd look
>Ushering him along, you approach the front door and give it a solid knocking
>The top hatch opens in short order
>"Discord."
"Applehat!"
>"That's AppleJACK ya varmint."
>She looks down to spot Death by your side
>"Ah'm guessin' this is one of the poor foals ya kidnapped?"
"Kidnapped? Why Applejack, I'm astonished you would suggest such a thing!"
>"Zip it. There's no way anypony would let you adopt a foal, let alone four of them."
>She comes fully out of the barn
>"Ya okay, lil' fella? He treating you good?"
>Well, she just gets right to the point, doesn't she?
>>
>>30778852
>"Eh, I get fed. Got a bed and a roof over my head. I can't complain."
>Gee, thanks
>"Blunt, huh? I like that. Think you and I are gonna get along real fine."
>My, this is a bit more sobering a visit than the others
>She acts like you're beating them!
>Which isn't the case, certainly not!
>Just a smack in the back of the head here and there
>You know, parenting!
>"If it's okay with you, could ya tell me what happened to yer folks?"
>"I don't really remember my parents, if that's what you're asking. Or even if I had any. My owner was the only thing I really had that was close to a father before dad here came along."
>"Owner? What do you mean by that?"
>"Well, I mean I was the steed for one of the four apocalyptic hosemen. I really only existed to carry him to his destination and help him achieve his goals."
>While most of that goes over her head, she seems to have stuck to one thing
>"You... You were a slave?"
>"Kinda? Sorta? Not really. He wasn't exactly abusive. I mean yeah, I had to do what he said, and sometimes he'd try to kill me for the fun of it - it's what we do, but he'd ignore me most of the time otherwise."
>Her eyes get watery as shock gets the better of her, but it slowly turns to rage
>"You poor thing! Where is this no good, rotten 'owner' of yours now?!"
>He chuckles
>"Ah, when dad here came to take us back with him, he knocked old skeletor off my back and let him fall to the ground below. Must have been a good, I don't know, 20,000 feet- er, hooves high?"
>This shocks her further still as she whips her head towards you
>"Ya killed him?!"
>"Nah, nah! He was already undead, so what's one more to the eternity of scars, yeah? I'm sure he's fine and cursing up a storm that he lost his horse."
>"Now don't ya talk that way about yerself. I'm just glad yer here now and safe from that horrible pony."
>"Well actually he's-"
>That's enough of that
"Weeeellll Applejack, there you have it! Not as sinister as you'd believed I was, am I?"
>>
>>30778857
>She looks up at you and squares her shoulders, standing straight
>After a moment of seemingly staring into your soul, she gives an approving nod
>"Ya did good, Discord. I'm surprised to say it, but you did something nice for somepony other than yerself for once. I'm glad, really."
>Yessss! Score one for the home team! Woot woot!
>"But that's enough of this depressin' talk. Ya got that date to go on-"
"It's not a date!"
>"-and I got to get this colt settled in. Want to make sure he's got a nice day ahead of him."
>She just ignored you!
>Turning back, she gives him a wink
>"On behalf of Ponyville, I wanna give ya a warm Apple family welcome, just so you know you're never alone. I hope you come to like here in our little slice of paradise and can live a happy and fulfilling life as any pony is meant to do."
>His ears splay back as she pats him on the head
>You can almost hear the gears in his old mind turning as he takes that all in
>Is... is that a tear?
>Applejack wipes at her own eyes as she shakes off the mood
>"Whewhee! That's enough of that. Let's get you inside. Bet ya haven't had lunch yet, huh? Well I got a fresh pie just came out the oven ready and waiting to be eaten. Come along now, 'fore it gets cold!"
>She walks back inside without another word to you, leaving you and the boy alone
>You stare at him appraisingly
"Well?"
>"Well what?"
"Why can't you speak normally to me like that when we're having a conversation?! None of the edge and smarmy attitude! None of the horrid imagery! Why her and not me, or other ponies for that matter?!"
>He tilts his head and gives you a blank look
"Well?!"
>"It's because I can smell it on her."
"What are you talking about?"
>"I can smell the taint of death. I can smell the ache of loss."
>This is new, you didn't know he could sense those things
>>
>>30778863
>"It's not like when we bring about the end. Not abundant like the effects of war, not crushing like a kingdom felled, nor suffered like a populace starved. It's small, but it's there. Genuine and hurt."
>This boy baffles you all the more
>It's hard to cope with the fact they were once so much more than the colts you turned them into
>Every now and then though, they remind you
>"She is wrong though."
"Oh? About?"
>"In death, we are always alone."
>With that, he turns and walks into the house, leaving you alone
>Well then
>That
>That...
>Well that just sucked all the fun out of the room!
>You take it back! Morbid as always, the little runt!
>Throwing your arms in the air, you trounce off utterly deflated
"Ohhhh I hope Fluttershy enjoys this trip. I don't think I want to ruminate on any more of this mortality business. I've not had to reflect this deeply on it for a thousand years!"
>With a grunt, you snap your fingers and pop out of existence
>What a way to end a field trip

And with that the boys have a whole day of mischief ahead of them. Thoughts? Not sure if I wrote a whole lotta nothin' or if I'm actually giving it more meat.
>>
>>30778869
Leave this place you worthless wretch.
>>
>>30778661
Why in PTFG?
>>
>>30779150
Don't listen to that shitposter. Your story is already interesting, but I think you should do larger chapters every few days instead of single posts at random times
>>
>>30778601
Fuck off, cancer.
>>
>>30778869
>Thoughts? Not sure if I wrote a whole lotta nothin' or if I'm actually giving it more meat.
it's a fun story where despite the mane 6 acting a bit out of character, manages to be incredibly entertaining, fun and light hearted. Keep the good work.

Oh, do you have a pastebin?
>>
>>30778869
This is a very nice concept, and it's nice to see how simple is written when compared to the biggest stories in this thread.

>>30778609
Same compliment goes to you. Simple written story, and it's very engaging because I want to see what happens next to our first and only anonfilly
>>
>>30778869
I can already feel how awesome this is gonna be. I'm interested for the next part to see how it works out with Applejack and Death. Can't wait to see more!

>>30778601
I read your pastebin and Yak bootcamp sounds like fun... for discord. Can't wait for more from you either
>>
>>30779221
Currently the chapters are acting like bumps but instead of just the word I usually prefer to add content. If you wish me to do it like most writefags though I can.
>>
>>30780889
That's a weird way to post a story. I'd prefer if you do it like that Anon says but if you feel more comfortable with how you are doing things, then who am I to stop you?
>>
Is erf dead? He started posting that chapter with Anon and DT but dissapeared all of the sudden
>>
>>30781400
erf is a full-time-slave now. that's why
>>
>>30781400
Not dead, just writer's block. I've been too tired too write. I'll probably write today or tomorrow for sure though since days off

Also, Sonic Mania
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.