[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Darkest Hour CYOA 2.0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 2

File: 99187f2cdc2762b3f40d5ef50e520cad.png (860KB, 900x1014px) Image search: [Google]
99187f2cdc2762b3f40d5ef50e520cad.png
860KB, 900x1014px
Long story short, this is a reboot of an old CYOA about misadventures of a group of Night guardsponies during the confrontation between NMM and Celestia that lead to a civil war.

I am going to start from the same point in time where the old story died.
An important note: for now Arcane will pose as MC.

Link to the archive:www.anonpone.com/dhour

Here goes nothing!
>>
You gazed at the twilight sky, at the stars shining faintly above your head and wondered why did everything your life go so wrong.
The cold autumn breeze made your mane sway a bit as you stayed at the balcony contemplating your life for... you did not know nor you cared about how much time had passed.
Hoofsteps behind you broke your train of thought and made you jump from surprise. You quickly turned around and prepared to tell the uninvited guest why distracting a borderline-psychotic mage might be dangerous for his health, but to your surprise the pony in question was only Last Word.
"Oh, it's you." you sighed im relief, trying to sound as friendly as possibe. The filly looked pretty nervous and you couldn't blame her for that - not after your latest tantrum. "Is something wrong?"
"S-sorry," Last Word muttered, glancing at the floor, "I just wanted to make sure you are okay."
"I wish I was," you replied, "but hey, thanks for caring."
"Oh, you're welcome!" unicorn filly smiled cheerfully, "Well, I hope you'll find a way to bring your brother back!"
The reminder of your greatest failure made you involuntarily shudder and Word took a cautious step back, her ears falling a bit.
"I shouldn't have brought it up?" she inquired apologetically, drawing her beck.
"No, no, it's okay," you cracked a smile. "Who knows, maybe I should get it off my chest," you suddenly added after a momentary pause.
"Weeell, I would not refuse to hear the story," she suggested, eyeing you with ill-concealed interest, "if you are okay with it, of course," she hastily added.

Input response.
>>
>>30719357
Eh, I would rather tell you at a different time.
>>
>>30719357
Maybe some other night kiddo. Just not tonight. Maybe then I'll feel in a better mood to tell you how it happened.
Or you could ask Rime is she was able to remember the details somehow.

So....how are you?
>>
>>30719393
>>30719530

"I would rather tell that story later," you awkwardly smiled, "so, how do you feel about, well, everything?"
"I am scared a bit." she admitted after hesitating a bit.
"Scared of our little prison trip? Don't worry, we are Nightmare's finest, after all!" you even puffed out your chest. To your surprise Last Word even chuckled at such boast.
That was good. At least one of you will feel confident about that assignment.
"No, not of the trip. More of," she once again paused and bit her lip, "everything? The rebels, and these Nightbringer types... I don't even want to think about them. Why does princess Nightmare keeps them around?"
"She finds them useful, I guess. Can't say I like them too, but dealing with things you do not like is a part of being an adult."
"But I don't want to!"
"Well, that's not for you to decide," you grumbled, "as well as not for me. Desperate times call for desperate measures. But I doubt we are going to meet them in forseeable future," you smiled again, trying to brighten filly's mood a bit.
"And I am worried about Frosty. She is always acting so weird. She left selling ice cream several hours ago and still hs not returned! What if something happened with her?"
"Yeah, there is a chance," you muttered and glanced at the sky.

Church's bells rang in the distance, indicating that mere two hours were left until midnight. Both mares were absent long enough for you to wonder if they managed to get into yet another trouble.
Sure, they both were trained guardsmares and could fend for themselves, but you could not trust any of them to have enough, if any, common sense.
Then again, tomorrow you had to depart from the city and you did not want to spend a good half of the night searching for your squadmates.

Input action/response.
>>
>>30719702
Dammit Rime you and your hot sexy flank. The things I would do to it if we didn't have a war to fight. stupid mare. Why is she out selling ice cream? It must have been some stupid idea she came up with reading that Cryomancy's Grimore.
If Arcane goes out to look for her it probably shouldn't take to long to find his "fearless squad leader." She has a tendacy to.....be herself.

Go look for her.
>>
>>30719702
I remember our inability to track down Gust due to her potentially being in the part of the city that's only accessible to fliers, and there being to many bars to search. Maybe we'll get lucky or can ask a bat trooper if they've seen Gust. We really need a bro to do us a solid.
Arcane can't handle all this pussy by himself.
>>
>>30719739
>>30719854

Selling ice cream. How could such idea come into a head of a sane pony? They should have checked if she had any mental disorders before enlisting her!
Maybe, just maybe, one of her demonic contacts had much more ominous consequences than you thought...

No, that would be pretty paranoid, even for you. Though you still felt that you need to check on her.
Just in case.
"You know, I am going to look for them. Hopefully it wouldn't take long."
"And where are you going too lok for them?"
"Well, finding Rime would be easy," you frowned, "I bet rumors about the madmare have already spread throughout the city. Concerning Gust... I have no idea."
"Maybe you could ask some other guards if they met her?" filly suggested.
"Even if they had, that probably happened hours ago. And if it happened recently, then she was just drunk enough to be detained. Not to mention that she could be in the upper city."
"Don't worry, I believe you will manage!" Last Word beamed you a smile, "Good luck!"
"Hope I wouldn't need it." you jokingly replied.
You still needed to decided where are you going to search for your squadmates. And if you are going to put your armor on.

Input plan.
>>
>>30719986
I think we're still in the barracks. If there are a few ponies that just came back, ask them if they've seen any drunk ascended's that go by the name of Gust. Hopefully there's at least one guard that had.
IF one of them did hear or see about her, ask if they could do us a favor and go grab her? Owning a wizard a favor sounds appleaing, no?

Now concerning Rime we can go meander about and ask the odd pony if they've seen a mare selling ice cream recently.

Without armor and did we ever transfer Occult into a new suit of armor?
>>
Lewd Rime while Gust is away when?
Get some ice cream from Rime when?
Contemplate your purpose in life and if you'll ever manage to help your brother when?
Get a mare friend who loves you and is strong enough to put up with your shit when?
Learn and create methods to deal with Hollows when?
Meditate and continue to educate on the mysteries of star magic and the cosmos when?
>>
>>30719986
>that would be pretty paranoid
>pretty paranoid
Kek.

>>30719986
Anywho, I think we should go and ask around for now, first in the barracks and then move around the city. It's a big place, someone is just bound to know something.
>>
I feel pity towards Arcane. He'll never be the best wizard he could be because he's not a virgin anymore.
>>
I want Arcane's spire to pierce Gust's monastery.
>>
>>30719986
Is Arcane wizardly enough to make clones of himself to divide the search efforts?
>>
>>30720038
>>30720427

You decided to look for some off-duty guards nearby hoping that they can provide you some info about Gust's whereabouts.
On your way to living quarters you found a lone unicorn stallion who was presumably moving to the cafeteria.

"Sorry for interrupting, but I kinda need your advice!" you hailed him.
"Yeah, what's the matter?" guardspony stopped and tilted his head.
"My unit was recently transferred to Cloudsdale and we were given a day off, so my squadmate decided to throw herself at some bars and I need to find her really quick!"
"Herself you say?" he gave you an incredulous look.
Nightmare's butt, no.
"Look, I just need to get to her before she wastes all the bits she owns me." you groaned in frustration.
"Sure, sure whatever you say." he smirked, "I assure she is not of the gentle type?"
"Yeah, you're right... wait, why should it even matter?!"
"Relax!" guardspony chuckled. "Well, if she is a hothead then she could be in the 'Brawlpub'. Nice place, lets you blow your steam off. And most importantly, approved by HQ!"
"For some reason I doubt the last part, but thanks anyway. Can you give me the directions?"
"Whatever you say, lover colt," the unicorn nodded and explained you how to reach the ill-famous pub.
All that time a wide grin shined on his face.
You already started to regret that you left you armor back in the room - at least the bastard would have taken you more seriously.

1/2
>>
>>30722267
2/2

After leaving the castle you quickly headed towards the residential area.
The streets were almost empty now, though after asking a couple of passerbys about the odd mare selling ice cream you were pointed at her previous location.
Soon you noticed a familliar silhouette moving towards you.

"Stars above, Rime! What took you so long?"
"Making bits AND fixing the injustice in this world!" she proudly replied and pressed one of her forehooves to her chest, "Can you imagine? I simple could not left my customer in such situation!"
"Look, I-I don't even know where to start. Maybe that it is an inappropriate- why are you staring at me like that?!"
Unicorn mare seemingly phased out, looking at your body with a curiosiy, which, if you did not know her, could be mistaken for an innuendo.
"It is just strange to see you without armor, you know?" she gave you a sheepish grin, not even bothering to make an eye contact.
That mare... sometimes she is just insufferable.

Input response.
>>
>>30722281
Grab Rime and also get some of that dank ice cream. Look for Gust together for better results.
>>
>>30721558
That is really high-tier sorcery, so nope. Not even close.

And thanks for coming back, guys! It was great to know that there are some interested people besides shitposters. (And even greater to know that shitposters were scared away by the changes I made)

Concerning my schedule - for the next couple of weeks I will be able to run pretty much at any time, so please post time you would available.
>>
>>30722304
Well can he call upon his brother-armor to come to him from this distance (here from the barracks)
>>
>>30722304
Just like, run me dude, and I will respond whenever I will have time.
>>
>>30722334
Creating autonomous clones/splitting consciousness versus calling for a golem?
Nice comparison.
>>
>>30722353
?
>>
>>30722445
Warlock is a shitty angry person.
News at 11
>>
>>30722445
You suggested creating clones. That either means you either need to control all of the clones at the same time which is a great strain on your mind, or you need to insert into them some form of intelligence, and I am not even mentioning the process of creating the clones themselves.
And in the example you offered we already have a body with an existing (if limited) intelligence.

I hope that I managed to illustrate why these two tasks are so different.
>>
>>30722532
so is calling bro-armor within the realm of possibilities or not?
>>
>>30722584
Yes, but that depends on the distance. The armor itself lacks any sensory organs(who could expect this?) and relies on the wizard to give it simple directives and provide data about surroundings (which was made easier after adding certain enchantments and stuff).

So the wshort answer is yes, it is possible. Also that happened earlier in the story.
>>
>>30722281
>"It is just strange to see you without armor, you know?"
I thought she has already seen him without armor. Maybe I misremember some stuff.
Let's go to the fighting pub and find gust.
>>
>>30722281
I'd like to eat some of Rime's ice cream if you know what I mean~
....i want some taro root ice cream. The purple stuff. Or mint if she has that.
>>
>>30722530
you're retarded.
>>
>>30723713
That's not anything new.
>>
>>30722639
So tell it to follow the main road until it finds us?
>>
>>30722296
>>30722983
>>30723625

"But haven't you already seen me without it?"
"Yes." she nodded, "You still need to put it away more often."
"Let's... let's just find Gust, okay?" you sighed, "by the way, do you have any ice cream left?"
"Which one would you like?" a victorious smile appeared on her face.
"I doubt you have taro root one?"
"You're right! but maybe you want something else?"
"Then mint one, please."
"Hmm... yes, yes, one moment!"
Then she lit her horn up and furrowed her brows concentrating on the spell. A moments later she suddenly yelped and the light around her horn dissappeared.
"Heh... sorry. Guess I used too much magic today."
"You sure you don't want to get back to your room?"
"No, no, I will be fine. Now, you know where to look for her?"
"I... I have a clue." you sighed and you both set off to 'Brawlpub'.

Brawlpub could be mistaken for your usual bar, if not its impressive size and a cage arena in the middle of its main hall, where currently two ascended pegasi fighting, though you couldn't make out if one of them was your squadmate yet.
The place was pretty crowded and most of the visitors were located around the arena, cheering for a foghter of their preference or enjoying local drinks. You noticed a group of unicorns wearing capes with red cross markings at one of the table - probably local medical team.
They seemed to be pretty upset by their assignment, if lack of alcohol on their table and their grim faces were any indication.

Input action.
>>
>>30726715
Why would ponies use the red cross? Anywho, ask around for Gust. The ascended pegasus, of female gender, who likes to fuck shit up. She prolly volunteered for a fight if this is of any help.
>>
>>30726715
Good Lord. This place is a brawling pit first and pub second. The drinks better be on par with the fighters.

Ask the medical team. I say there's a 50/50 chance they may have seen or tended to Gust if she was ever injured. Or if the medics were, "going through the motions" then may has they wouldn't have bothered to remember the faces of the injured?
>>
File: m60540227_400x200-ERV-icon.jpg (43KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
m60540227_400x200-ERV-icon.jpg
43KB, 400x200px
>>30726730
>Why would ponies use the red cross?
Why indeed.
So do you legitimately don't know why they're wearing crosses on their capes, or are you asking why in a high technology quasi-medieval setting would the red cross and why that as the stmbol?
>>
>>30727026
I am questioning the choice of emblem.
>>
>>30727064
Ah. As far as we know, the red cross should mean the same thing as ours.
>>
>>30726715
Is Arcane capable of healing magics or making healing potions? Or would it be best for him to keep to doing star magic and not deviate too far from that?

More or less a little off topic, but Arcane Mane sounds like it could be a stripper name. Emphasis on the "Mane" part.

Hey. I'm just sayin. Jeez.
>>
>>30726730
>>30727004

"Okay, here is the plan. I will ask around about Gust while you find an empty table and wait for me to return.
"Why are you the one making plans? I am the squad leader actually!"
"Yes, and we all are off duty. Just listen to me once, okay? Pretty please?"
"Fine." she pouted and trotted off to the bar stand.

You could only hope that she will not get drunk until you finish your search.
With this thought you walked closer to the arena. Distracting the patrons did not look like a good idea, so after a brief and unsuccessful search for more or less adequate ones you decided to ask the medical team.

"Excuse me, but I have a quick question about the fighters."
"Bookmaker is at the counter. We're busy here." groaned one of them.
1/2
>>
>>30727231
2/2

"Why, Spleen, what had I told you about proper etiquette?" another unicorn joined the conversation. Since the first one quickly lowered his eyes and muttered something resembling an apology, you could deduce that he was a chief.
The fact that he was the only one from the group who looked happy and also at the very least tipsy only supported your guess.
"Please, forgive my intern." the unicorn stallion continued with a warm smile, "My name is Fabulous Bile by the way."
"Arcane Mane." you introduced yourself after a slight hesitation. Seriously, who would name their foal like that?
"Splendid!" he grinned and levitated a half-empty bottle of some beverage you were unable to identify and with a precision of an experienced medic filled two glasses, levitating one towards you afterwards, "Cheers to you!"
"To our acquaintance." you muttered, taking a sip of the offered beverage and instantly regretted it. Whatever it was, it was bitter as hell.
"So, about the participants," Bile waved his hoof at the arena, "it shouldn't come as big surprise that both finalists turned out to be ascended pegasi. After all, their physique is much more superior to one of the common pegasi. For example, let's take a look at their wings..."
You could notice first signs of frustration on the faces of other medics. You would probably need to come up with an excuse to leave his company soon.
"Mister Bile, I can assure you that I appreciate the result of our beloved lady's blessing, but could you at least tell me the names of the finalists?"
"Ah, these two are one of the most fierce mares I've ever saw - no doubt the result of a superior endocrine system-"
"Mister bile, please, concentrate."
"Yes, yes, names are Final Chase and Wild Gust, if my memory still serves me well. So, have I stopped on their endocrine system?"
The madmare made it to the final? For some reason you were not surprised.

Input action.
>>
>>30727095
You can only heal small cuts and stuff like that. Nothing too serious.

And I will left for you to decide if you should use extremely powerful and corrupting magic to pursue your goals.
>>
>>30727241
Watch the cats fight. I want to see if Gust is actually the bitch I believe she is. Prepare a minor healing spell and/or teleport. Drink the stuff in the glass like a chump. There is no such thing as bitter, there is only weakness.
>>
>>30727241
>Fabulous Bile
>this nigga right here
Might as well humor him for a while before we politely excuse ourself to find Rime. Know her I can assume she might use her earned bits to place bets, do something inane, or do something completely unexspected.

Right so mister bile said something about the two having superior endocrine systems?

>The madmare made it to the final? For some reason you were not surprised.
>said madmare fought demons
>also fought a bunch of deer guards
>something about Darwinism and natural selection making her stronger
>>
>>30727282
No on the healing, no on the teleporting, and no on the drinking.

The first two will be handled by the local medical team.
There is weakness, and there is foolhardiness. Something this bitter can't be "normal."

>>30727241
Take another polite sip and ask Mr. Bile about the beverage.
>>
>>30727254
What ever happened to Rime's magical ice cream cart and all its content?

Has Rime been hailed as "Queen of the Frosty Treats" in Cloudsdale yet?
>>
>>30727361
There are questions that are better be left unanswered.
>>30727282
Teleport would be too OP.

Concerning Arcane's powers, let's assume that when it comes to normal magic he is 'jack of all trades', knowing a little of everything with a possible inclination towards some branches of combat magic at your discretion.
So, be creative and not too greedy with your powers (and if you want to perform some truly great feat, remember - you always have your friendly otherworldly demons willing to provide you a great power for a small price. Or maybe not so willing. Who knows.)
>>
>>30727426
Can we make a little sentient cat sized, pony shaped golem that will question it's existence and self worth?
>>
>>30727729
Can we? How much would it affect Arcane, the guy who sealed his bro in the armour and necromancied some wizards in Prosperity? Fuck you.
>>
>>30727803
I'm asking if we can, not that we should. So you have have your 'fuck you because I don't want it.
>>
>>30727888
Oh look at those error. Time for me to sleep.
>>
>>30727241
What do you know about Final Chase?
>>
>>30727282
>>30727300
>>30727328
>>30728400

"Yes, the endocrine system. But before you start, one more question. What is actually?" you asked as you took another sip.
"Ah, just vodka. So you see, among the most obvious changes, many ponies miss..."
Vodka? Was it even supposed to be bitter? You barely had any experience with alcohol, but something told you not to trust this doctor, at least when it comes to the choise of drinks.
In the background you could hear Bile expatiating about the changes ascension made with pegasi body - something about wing geometry, enhanced adrenal glands and some more biological stuff you did not really understood.
You glanced at the arena where fight still raged on. Both ponies were still dogfighting in the air and it did not look like any of them had any advantage, so you estimated it might last a bit.
"When did the final begin?" you asked Bile after he finished his passage dedicated to ascendeds' metabolism.
"Oh, just before you entered. I must say these two are worth each other."
"I fought together with Wild Gust a couple of times. She was, hot to put it, terrifying."
You involuntarily took another sip. Seriously, fighting a manticore with nothing but a metal pole? What was she even thinking about?
"Well, they are ascended after all. The best of the best." Bile shrugged, "Final Chase must have a pretty impressive service record too."
"So who do you think will prevail in the end?"
"Do not know and do not care. I am here to oversee my interns." he chuckled "You wouldn't believe what injuries ponies are getting here."
"Don't even want to think about it." you shuddered.
Looking at how carelessly he devoured glass after glass of that damn vodka you began to wonder if his appetite was connected to his occupation.
You were not sure if you wanted to humor doctor more, but with Rime probably indulging her gambling addiction and Gust having the time of her life in that cage you were not sure if you had anything better to do.

Input action.
>>
>>30727729
If you are fine with the fact that its sentience would come from a demon then yes, you can.

Sorry for the short, late and erratic session, got some RL stuff, I will try to start next one a little bit earlier.
>>
>>30728936
Excuse yourself as you have to find your friend before she bets all her earnings.
>>
>>30728936
You have any tips on healing magics?
>>
>>30728936
>"You wouldn't believe what injuries ponies are getting here."
Sounds like a story. I bet you ponies are drowning in injured ponies every night.
>>
>>30721709
>>30721771
>>30721989
“You want something, little pup?” You mockingly address the one who’s got eyes only for you.
“Just making sure you don’t have any weird ideas.” The armoured dog stoically answers, his voice slightly distorted as the metal rings with his voice. “Wishbone told us you usually like to hit first and ask questions later.”

You see the old dog shiver even from where you are. It looks like Wishbone didn’t give his friends a flattering description of you when he brought up your case to his friends.

“Then maybe you want to talk.” You tell the armoured watcher “At least to pass time. Are these armours made of the ore you’re collecting?”
“Duh!” The dog shrugs “We wouldn’t come all this way for metal if it wasn’t good stuff!”

“Huh…” You cringe, trying to supress your two cents about the dog’s sarcasm. “Then, can you tell me about the dogs who attacked the Keeper’s Jungle?”

“What about them?” The dog in armour retorts, his voice becoming suddenly angrier. “They’re the same runts who forced us in this mess of an existence. And after what they told Dogmagus, I can’t wait for them to finally get out of the planes instead of still looking down on us every occasion they get!”
“Drop it, Tail Chase.” Another of the armoured dogs call for him “I know you admired the dog, but it’s his fault for expecting anything from the rebels. I mean, they pretty much warned him he’d be doing it for free. And that raid had way too much causalities for him to be a hero.”

Tail Chase scowl and grumble some ignominies inside his helmet, before returning to silence.

>What do?
>>
>>30729566
>>30729569
>>30729580
>>30729583
>>30729599
>>30729604
>>30729617
>>30729628
>>30729633
>>30729638
>>30729652
>>30729677
You stop and stare at her closely for several seconds before booping her muzzle.
"Yup," You smile, "I still think of you as my favorite fluffy sister. Guess you come across a lot of bad bat ponies at that part of town."
She nods.
"And I eat bugs sometimes." You say teasing her.
Pequeña stops and blushes, looking down.
"I'm not sure if that was sexual or not," She says, "But, if it is."
She then pushes you, causing you to fall into a slightly muddy puddle.
When you clear the water out of your eyes you find her standing near you smiling. She then sticks her tongue out and winks at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30728936
Leave town. There is no use wasting time in this place any longer.
>>
>>30730948
We can't. We have to follow a schedule.
Oh. You're a shit poster.
>>
Rime had probably already wasted all her money, but it wouldn't hurt to check. But before that you needed to come up with excuse to leave the doctor.
You would probably have to distract him a little bit more before it.
"I bet you are literally drowning in injured guards now."
"And that's where you are wrong. You see, we are far from the frontline, so we barely get anything serious."
"Makes sense. Say, could you please, as a professional doctor, give me a couple of tips about first aid and healing magic?"
"That's a damn broad subject." he scratched his chin, "Well, in case you do not have an extensive anatomy knowledge, which I doubt you have, don't mess with serious internal injuries, else you might end up growing too much tissue
which might be even more harmful to the patient. Don't forget to sanitize wounds and heal them soon"
"Thanks a lot. Now, I need to excuse myself to a certain room..."
"Oh, sure, sure." Bile instantly turned towards the arena and took another swig.
"Well, that was easier than expected." you muttered, making your way towards the counter. You could already see Rime having a vivid discussion with several stallions at one of the tables near the bar stand.

1/2
>>
>>30733351
2/2
When she noticed you approaching, she rised from the table and waved her forehoof, offering you to join her.
"Let me guess, you are going to tell me about the best deal you struck with bookmaker here?" you greeted her with a blank stare.
"Exactly! But not only I used the services of an official bookmaker, I also made a couple of bets with these fine gentlecolts over here," she glanced at the stallions at the table, "ain't I smart?"
"And of course you bet on Gust?"
"Sure? Come on, don't say that you doubt her."
"I don't- Look, I know that those are your money, but don't you think that you are risking a bit too damn much?"
"But imagine the possibilities! Just how much bits I will make!"
Her impenetrable overconfidence made you want to facehoof and your forehoof was already moving towards your face, but another, even more terrifying thought came to your mind.
"Wait, hom much money did you bet?"
"Four hundred bits." she leaned towards you and whispered to your year.
"I am surprised you managed to earn so much with your little ice cream venture."
"Well, I don't quite have all those bits right now, but nobody is going to ask anything if Gust wins, right? Just keep it a secret for a while, ok?" she winked conspiratorialy.
"You... you are completely nuts, aren't you?"
"Come on, do you think Gust will lose to some-" she started, but was interrupted by crowd's ecstatic cheers followed by a loud announcement:
"And the winner is... Final Chase!"

Input action.
>>
>>30733360
Fucking dammit you stupid mare.
>>
>>30733360
The fuck. Did she cheat?
Go look at the fight.
>>
>>30733360
>"Wait, hom much money did you bet?"
>"Four hundred bits." she leaned towards you and whispered to your year.
>year -> ear
Damn man. That sucks. Well whatever. We still need to be ready to leave tomorrow.

QM is a fucking tease. All that money though. If like to check the mare that beat Gust.
>>
>>30733360
Rime better hope there's some second place prize cuz she's in deep shit. Hasn't she learned the first time she got into debt? Because I did. But guess the QM thought not.
I bet the QM rigged this so we couldn't dissuade Rime to bet all her cash.
>Her impenetrable overconfidence made you want to facehoof
This'll take her down a peg. We gotta scold the shit out of her.

>You could already see Rime having a vivid discussion with several stallions at one of the tables near the bar stand.
What's their race and musculature? Are they fit or average?
So, on the chance that they find out Rime doesn't have all the bits. What are they gonna do? They can't throw her in jail. If they do we could go back, grab our armor and tell her she has guard business she needs to attend to.
Of and don't forget to retrieve Gust after she's been healed up.
>>
>>30733382
>>30733400
>>30733459

"Heh, told ya. Chase reigns supreme." grinned one of the stallions, grey coated earth pony.
First step - evaluate potential damage. She probablyleft her money at the bookmaker and the bets she made with patrons have no legal power, or at least you hoped so.
You glanced at Rime's new buddies. Two earth ponies and unicorn, all three of them looked decently fit - no surprise since many of the visitors are local guardsponies.
Meanwhile Rime still was stupefied by the results of the watch, watching silently at the cage.
"I am probably going to check on Gust." you hastily excused yourself and retreated closer to the arena.
A couple of Bile's interns were tending to participants straight at the arena. Gust was fainted on its floor, with numerous bruises covering her body, though her opponent did not look any better.
Several visitors left their tables and moved to the bar stand, where you already could hear a start of a heated argument.

Input action.
>>
>>30733726
Move your way back to the bar. We'll probably have to help out Rime.
>>
>>30733726
We'll grab Rime, then Gust, then head back to the Barrack so we can all rest for tomorrow.
>>
>>30733726
So much for using bits to get some saw dust.
>>
>>30733726
I'm not carry Gust back, so either Rime carries her or he call upon our brother using our memory to have him navigate through the barracks, to the outside, and have him float over buildings towards us.

Is there some clairvoyant magic or something where Arcane can get the PoV of his armor and move it from there?
>>
>>30733783
>>30733871
>>30734001

Great. You would not only have to carry Gust back, but, if conflicts escalates, Rime too. You thought a bit about summoning your armor here, but since you will be essentially controlling its steps all the way from the barracks, your real body would need to find some safe and quite spot, which did not exist in close proximity.
Well, time to save your 'fearless squadleader's' ass. Again.
Feigning as much confidence as you could you once again approached the bar stand.

"-and you dare saying it with a straight face?!" grey-coated earth pony bellowed.
"Well, I was sure that I would win! It's a little bit awkward, isn't it?" Rime defensively smiled.
The stallion emitted a frustrated roar and rised from the table and the unicorn mare shrinked under his stare.
"I'll show you what I do with whores who think they can fool me."
To your surprise, one of his drinking buddies, the unicorn one, got up from the table too.
"Come on, not everything should come to blows." unicorn tried to calm him down, but was interrupted by a second earth pony.
"Let him do it," he put a hoof on unicorn's shoulder, pushing him down to the chair, "the bitch deserved it. After all, arena is always open for such occasions."
You could not deny that a part of you wanted to see Rime's ass whooped, but as much you wanted it, you still had a mission tomorrow. Then again, you were sure your higher-ups had some more capable guards in reserve and would not bee too dissapointed if your squad leader turns incapable.

Input action.
>>
>>30734359
Time to open the can of whoop ass and see where will it get us. Or Rime. Mostly Rime. She was so dumb with this whole bet I feel a bit sorry for her.
>>
>>30734359
Let the guard get a hit in before you help Rime. That'll teach her.
Excuse us gents but we are back on duty tomorrow. Proceed to take Rime?

What's their cutiemarks?
>>
>>30734359
These unrefined unicorns can't be from Prosperity, so we should be fine. Maybe put up a barrier for you and Rime then flex some flashy star magic. Something mundane enough, it scary enough for them to back off. Not like these plebians would understand.
>>
>>30734359
>To your surprise, one of his drinking buddies, the unicorn one, got up from the table too.
>"Come on, not everything should come to blows."
I agree with this unicorn. The fight would be too one sided.
>>
>>30736061
Elaborate
I can interpret it two ways
>>
>>30736115
The stallion is bigger than Rime. It could be assumed he could beat her?
>>
>>30734686
>>30735784

There was no doubt that Rime required a lesson or two on being a responsible mare, though you were a little worried about repercussions it could have.
And starting an open confrontation with a bunch of might-be guards seemed like a rash idea.
"Well, I guess I can't refuse such offer." unicorn mare giggled inanely.
"Shut up and get your sorry ass to the cage." offended stallion snapped.
"Uh, don't take me wrong, I am not going to interrupt you but," you adressed the earth pony. He stopped in his tracks and swiftly turned towards you, rage burning in his eyes, "we have an assignment tomorrow, so could you refrain from beating her too much? Please?"
He contemptuosly snorted and silently moved to the arena.
"Hey, don't worry, I'll be done in a minute!" Rime chirped, seemingly unfazed by a violent beat-up that waited for her. Then she followed the enraged stallion, leaving you alone with your hurt pride.
Yet another reason why you barely ever removed your armor when going out. Not only it concealed your too-long-to-be-considered-manly haircut and allowed you to speak in a much deeper voice, it made you visually more impressive and terrifying, not to mention the confidence boost.
So much for improving your social skills...
You noticed that medics had already left the arena with their patients. You could go and check on Gust, since you couldn't find anything better to do right now, though a part of you wanted to get as far from the Brawlpub as possible and as sson as possible.

Input action.
>>
>>30739496
Gust is probably resting somewhere. Let's watch Rime.
>>
>>30739496
Go check on Gust.
>>
>>30739496
Should....should we get on Rime since she seems so confident? I wish we had the chance to ask her why she wasn't all that nervous about fighting the guy.

....probably has to do with fighting a hollow in close combat, fighting daemons, and hardened traitorous solar.
Maybe.
>>
>>30739496
Root on our fav squad leader. Or pray to Luna, whichever will work best.
>>
>>30739553
>>30739825
>>30740358

Rime and the grey stallion were preparing to enter the now empty arena.
After asking bartender about the local healthcare, you learned about existence of a small medical ward in bar's cellar, where you set off immediately.

To your surprise, Gust looked pretty lively for a pony who was severly beaten up just a couple minutes ago.
"Look who is here!" she grinned, "Came here to join the fights too?"
"Actually, just to pick you up. I expected to find you in condition like this."
"Hey, at least that was fun! By the way, where's Rime?"
"Well, let's just say she already got into trouble."
"Now that's sounds interesting. What came to her mind this time?"
"Well, she bet a hefty sum on your victory. A sum she did not posess, mind you. So an offended patron demanded satisfaction via the arena fight."
"Damn, now I feel kinda bad about it. I mean - if I haven't lost then she wouldn't have to fight, right?"
"Sure. Whatever." you sighed. How did these two end up in Night Guard with such lack of common sense? That is probably a question for another time. "What did doctor say?"
"Nothing more serious than a sprained ankle. Doc here put some spell on me and told me that I shouldn't strain the leg too much and that tomorrow I'll be as good as new!"
"I hope you are not going to ask me to carry you back to barracks?"
"Nope. Thanks Nightmare I have wings, eh?"
"Yes, most covenient. I'll go check on Rime then, and with any luck she wouldn't have to join you here." you said and left the ward.

Something was wrong at the main hall of Brawlpub when you returned there. Bile and his whole team were crowded in the cage. You quickly spotted the gray stallion arguing with his drinking buddies near the arena. And that could only mean...
"What happened to her?" you asked, rushing to the medical crew.
"Concussion." Bile explained, "She must regain consciousness soon. We'll have to take her to the hospital."

Input action.
>>
>>30740677
Damn that stupid mare. I don't know why she thought she would win.

>You quickly spotted the gray stallion arguing with his drinking buddies near the arena.
Nice job asshole.
>>
>>30740677
Great fucking job dude, now we lack a squad leader. Yes, I'm just as surprised as you that she had managed to hold the position for so long. Check on Rime, get her to the ward.
>>
>>30740746
After the medics give us the ok
>>
Sexy night guard pin ups and posters when?
>>
>>30740818
Do it Wizard.
>>
>>30740825
yes. for the war effort.
>>
>>30740677
Does...does Arcane have a spell for a concussion?
>>
>>30740677
Gonna hold this over her head and remind her of all the dumb shit she does.
>>
bumpo
>>
Due to some RL stuff I will not be able to manage a full session today, but I'll try to at least deliver an update.
Sorry for inconvenience.
>>
>>30745766
Will there be donuts?
>>
>>30746095
Bump
>>
>>30747468
>>
You cursed under your breath looking at your unconscious squad leader. As you chewed on your lips, conflicting emotion swirled inside your head. You could not deny that you were happy that this moron finally got her ass whooped, but also could not help but feel a little sorry about her.
But when you noticed the unicorn mare slowly opening her eyes, frustration at her irrationality has finally prevailed.
"Everything... is... so blurry..." Rime muttered, "My poor head..."
"Moron!" you hissed, "What were you even-"
"Silence both of you." Bile demanded, before turning back to his patient, "Spleen, Bandage, fetch the stretcher. We need to get her to the hospital."
The two interns silently nodded and rushed to the medical ward.
"Doctor... please, say me, will I live?"
"A couple of days at the very least. We will have to check you for brain damage."
"What? But our mission...", she began to whine, but was quickly cut off.
"Forget about it. Your brain needs to rest." Bile was adamant and mare's whimpers have not changed his decision. With a stoical face he levitated a bottle of vodka to his mouth and took a mighty swig, much to the delight of patrons.
Moments later Spleen and Bandage returned with a stretcher and soon the whole medical team with Rime left the Brawlpub.
You pondered about getting a drink for a while before noticing Gust flying towards you over the head of patrons.
"What did I miss? And where is Rime?" ascended pegasus varily inquired.
"She got hit on the head really hard, so medics took her to the hospital. It didn't look like she has anything more serious than a concussion, but still."
"That sucks." she sighed, "I guess our assignment is cancelled then?"
1/2
>>
>>30749836
2/2

"Precisely!"
You yelped from surprise, while Gust simply jerked her head towards the source of the new voice, who turned to be a young unicorn mare with sea green coat and blue mane.
You cast a glance at her flank trying to get her cutiemark, which turned to be a pair of seawaves. Somebody did not bother with disguise much.
"You'd better get used to it." she giggled, enjoying your reaction, "But, let's get back to the point. Since your squadleader is incapacitated, your team is disbanded." she said, her eyes bouncing between the two of you, Then she finally settled her sight on Gust, "I don't have the orders yet, but I suppose you are going to be returned to your original regiment." "
"So I am going to return to the Lunar Magi?" you asked, failing to conceal your anxiety.
"Nope." she smiled, turning towards you, "As for you, your talents were requested elsewhere. You have twenty-four hours to finish your current buisness and to say farewells."
"And of course you are not going to tell me what is expected from me?" you asked after suppressing a sigh of relief.
"Even if I knew, I would not. See you tomorrow!"
Before you had any chance to respond, the mare opened the door with her magic and trotted out of the bar with a stunning speed.
You glanced at Gust who just shrugged when she caught your sight.

Input action.
>>
At first I was kind of disappointed with how you made Rime fight that stallion in a brawl and gave her a concussion, as I didn't believe she would be stupid enough to do that.
Point is I thought you did this as an excuse to make Arcane the squad leader. Guess that wasn't the case, so uuhh....
>>30749843
I don't even know who we're supposed to report to now. Not the leader of those noble fighters, that's for sure. Was it that one general with the warhammer?
>>
>>30749843
In the short span of time I've know you two crazy mares, I would be lying if I said I won't miss either of you. Even just a bit.
So how will you and Rime handle your relationship? Will it be long distance?
>>
>>30751122
>Simo "Simuna" Häyhä nicknamed "White Death" by The Red Army, was a Finnish sniper. According to western sources, using a Finnish-produced M/28-30 rifle (a variant of the Mosin–Nagant rifle) and the Suomi KP/-31 submachine gun, he is reported as having killed 505 men during the 1939–40 Winter War, the highest recorded number of confirmed sniper kills in any major war
>Rime shoots people at a distance with her high acellerated ice bolts
>both have an affinity to cold and hockey
>both are snipers
>both seem pretty chill people, pun intended
>inb4 Rime becomes the Night guard equivalent of a Vindicare Assassin
>>
>>30751170
That would be neat, to be honest.

>>30749843
Well can't we get Gust to stay with us? Or form a new squad? Where should we report? Can we just drink till blackout?
>>
>>30751848
That's what I asked. Maybe...

>>30749843
>the only thing I got from them is that colonel Fortified Position will be in charge of the garrison while general Perturbation is absent

I'd rather we not get shit faced and end up like Rime.
>>
>>30749843
What happened to Rime's muny? What are temhe odds we can swipe it back for her?
>>
"Say, what about getting a farewell drink?" Gust suggested.
"Of course, my lady." you slightly bowed, "What kind of a gentlecolt would I be if I denied such offer?"
"You know, you're damn hillarious when you're not so uptight." she smirked.
Then she dashed towards the bar stand and landed her butt on a stool with a surprising grace.
When you finally caught up with her, barpony had already brough two glasses of whiskey.
"For us both," she raised the glass inviting you to join.
"For us." you replied, taking a shot, "Well, I would be lying if I said I won't miss either of you madmares."
"Oh, that's so sweet of you. So, what about another round?"
"As much as I wish to stay with you, I am needed elsewhere." you slowly looked at the ceiling, trying to emphasize the importance of your buisness. Truth to be told, you were just afraid to get drunk in her company.
"What, aren't you even going to drink for our mighty lady?" she smugly grinned, enjoying your moment of confusion, "For lady Nightmare!"
"You cunning bitch." you smirked and took a second swig, admitting defeat, "But seriously, I have to go."
"Yeah, whatever. Have fun with that boring buisness of you."
"You too." you replied, walking away from the bar stand. Gust jokingly saluted and then called out for the barpony.
Gusts of wind blew through the empty, dimly lit streets of Lower Cloudsdale, making you shiver a bit.

Input action.
>>
>>30754000
Go back to the barracks and study your massive grimore?
>>
>>30754000
Good or bad idea to turn the people who are going to die in the concentration camps into mindless killing machines like the ones Arcane made in Prosperity?
Oh never mind. I forgot about how Arcane cried like a foal when he did that.
What about practicing magic or enchanting things so he doesn't get his ass kicked by another archon?
>>
>>30754226
Bump
>>
Not even nuDH deserves to fall off the board.
>>
>>30757486
Buh
>>
You hastily made your way nack to the barracks, but before returning to your room you decided to check on Last Word, since she must have been pretty worried about your absense. To your relief, filly was already asleep, snoring adorably while the blanket was lying on the edge of her bed.
You could not resist the temptation and tucked her in, careful not to wake her upLittle foals truly are adorable, at least while they sleep.
Placated by this peaceful sight, you decided to spend the remainder of the might on magical studies.
You had not looked at the grimore as a whole before, examining only parts directly related to your issues, but the time has come to fix that oversight.

From what you could discern after reading the grimoire for a while, its author was amateurish in star magic at best. A lot of attention was given to relatively simple rituals and weaker demons,
but more powerful spells were merely described without any sort of incantation listed and greater star entities were barely touched. Also, a good chunk of the book was dedicated to the nature of stars and demons, but most of it were just speculations and hypothesisis.
The most peculiar thing about the book were descriptions and records of various historical events involving use of star magic. Author, whomever he was, had definetely spend great time collecting info about various champions of the stars and demonic artifacts.

Input action.
>>
>>30760391
>but before returning to your room you decided to check on Last Word, since she must have been pretty worried about your absense.
fug I forgot about her. I'm such a shiity player for forgetting her aaaaahh!

Last I remember, this grimore was a gift from someone from Prosperity. General Vision yes? Something as fantastic and of (potentially) sentimental value should be preserved and cared for. Can Arcane but many a wards, runes or the like to protect it? Enought so that it could double as a smashing board?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OydCKdKlbM
>>
Small meta dump. If you wish to learn about a certain area of star magic or some connected part of lore, state it and I will describe it in the following post.
>>
>>30760527
Star magic during history.
>>
>>30760527
So is that a ya ya or neigh for making the book a little more durable?
Is Arcane capable of of making a bag of holding?
>>
>>30760494
>>30761509
>>30761760

Suddenly you became concerned with the durability of the grimoire. You simply could not let such valuable artifact be damaged. Usually mages installed various enchantments on their items of interest, but you had to be absolutely sure that it was the case now.
Concentrating magic in your horn, you recalled an identifying spell spell and swiftly launched it at the grimoire. You sensed not only some pretty straightforward spells like water repelling, heat resistance and general durability, but something more complex you were unable to identify. What was strange is that no star magic was used to protect the book.
Content with the results, you returned to reading.
Two topics have piqued your interest more than others - acceptance of star magic in ages long past and enchanting various items by sealing demons inside them.
The first topic was covered in multiple chapters. Turned out that in ages long past multiple champions of stars roamed the land, and cults worshipping these celestial onjects were much more widespread. There were even a couple occasions of bands of star worshippers uniting into fearsome force and trying to conquer Equestria to please their lords, though they were repelled every time. Between such champions who became famous for some atrocious feats and were dubbed something like 'Devourer', 'Suneater' and 'Plaguebearer' monicker 'Arsenal Mage' was pretty intriguing. Turnes out this prodigious unicorn, besides all his other achievements, managed to combine spells for creating a portable rift to the star realm with a sort of dimensional beacon, whch allowed him to store whatever weapons he deemed worthy in another dimension and extract them at a whim, unleashing a deadly hail of melee weapons upon unsuspecting enemies.
While only the rift spell was referenced in the grimoire, author noted that instead of using a beacon, one can give his own inventory to a friendly demon, if it will be found trustworthy enough.
1/2
>>
>>30762828
2/2

Concerning the second topic, you found a chapter dedicated to sealing demons inside both living and inanimate objects. The only difference was that if demon was sealed inside a living being, it had a chance to resist its corrupting influence, but otherwise rites and consequenses of such actions were pretty much the same. The stronger is the seal, the less chances that demon will manage to escape and the less changes it will break to its container or host. Even with the strongest seal provided by the grimoire, the durability and even regenerative powers of the host would rise greatly. The weaker seals allow demon to manifest itself via one or two magical effects - as perfect eyesight, invisibility or immunity to poison. If one choses to barely limit the demon, then it would be able to completely morf its own container, using his own magic at will.

Input action.
>>
>>30762842
Go to bed and prepare for whatever will happen tomorrow. Don't forget to visit Rime before doing anything related to the infiltration of Solar base.
>>
>>30762828
>managed to combine spells for creating a portable rift to the star realm with a sort of dimensional beacon, whch allowed him to store whatever weapons he deemed worthy in another dimension and extract them at a whim, unleashing a deadly hail of melee weapons upon unsuspecting enemies.
>reminds of Tara's bandana of holding and that one time she kicked all her weapons out.

>one can give his own inventory to a friendly demon, if it will be found trustworthy enough.
RIP. That'll be the day we find one of the few star spirits who are benevolent.

>>30762842
Wrapping my head around the second part about embueing living and inanimate objects with demons and using seals. Still waking up.
>>
>>30762943
Wasn't that job disbanded due to Rime injuring herself? That green agent gal said that they were to return to their own regiments

>>30762828
Tomorrow let's ask colonel Fortified Position about what will happen to Word. And let's learn the pocket dimension magic....thing. in a way that prevents star spawns from spilling through unless we want them there.
>>
>>30762828
>whch allowed him to store whatever weapons he deemed worthy in another dimension and extract them at a whim
Forgot about weapons and having to pay for hotel fairs when traveling (that's a joke). Can we store a house with a stocked fridge? Because it's in the star realm, would we need to put a ward around it, or there's no need?
If there's no information in the book with details on that, than I guess we'll have to hope no star spawn decides to possess some fruits in a fruit bowl or a couch.

>The only difference was that if demon was sealed inside a living being, it had a chance to resist its corrupting influence
The living being had the chance to resist corruption or the living being? Oh never mind that's stupid. The person has the chance to resist, not the demon. That is unless these'demons, were typically corrupted and were never as malevolent.
>>
>>30762842
...so? Can it be made tougher? It'd be great to use as a last resort weapon. *BAM* 100 kh book to the face!
>>
>>30759996
bump
>>
>>30762842
>>30766354
Making a book supertough is actually a pretty nice idea. If we know any spell to turn the thing into our last resort weapon, that is.

>>30763961
I thought the job stayed the same, only with different squad or something. I don't know. I still think we should visit Rime and Gust last time. And oversee what will happen to Last.
>>
>>30767271
"That sucks." she sighed, "I guess our assignment is cancelled then?"
"Precisely!"
You yelped from surprise, while Gust simply jerked her head towards the source of the new voice, who turned to be a young unicorn mare with sea green coat and blue mane.

Since your squadleader is incapacitated, your team is disbanded." she said, her eyes bouncing between the two of you, Then she finally settled her sight on Gust, "I don't have the orders yet, but I suppose you are going to be returned to your original regiment." "
"So I am going to return to the Lunar Magi?" you asked, failing to conceal your anxiety.
"Nope." she smiled, turning towards you, "As for you, your talents were requested elsewhere. You have twenty-four hours to finish your current buisness and to say farewells."

>I thought the job stayed the same, only with different squad or something.
It depended on the conditions for the assignment. If it was a time sensitive job than they might use a different squad to deal with the prison, or if it's because of Rime getting concussed then they are reevaluating the potential candidates to accomplish the mission. Its a shame that Alpha guy wasted that one monologue moment when we first meet him as Rime. Oh well.

>I still think we should visit Rime and Gust last time. And oversee what will happen to Last.
We will. Probably tomorrow after we all go check in with our OC as to what we should do. We'll most likely be given enough time trade chatter between Rimge, Gust and Arcane before they must depart. We know where everyone lives (except Arcane now that he is essentially homeless), we can send each other letters at the end of this war. Granted if any of us survive long enough to live to its end.
And regarding overseeing Last, that's more up yo Rime on a personal level, and up to the brass on what to do with her. On the chance they still want to do that prison mission, and unless they have another hollow somewhere, they'll need Last.
>>
You tried to cast a couple durability-enhancing spells on the grimoire, though lack of ways to test if they were successeul left you a little bit anxious. Flipping the book a little more you decided that you need to take a good nap before tomorrow and headed to bed.

You woke up to already habitual peal of church bells, calling the faithful to some sort sermon. It was nine in the morning - or evening, you sort of lost track of the time of day, and that meant you had about dozen hours to take care of your personal buisness.
Glancing at the other side of the room you noticed Gust sprawling on her bed, her hindlegs twitching a bit. You got a sudden urge to leave the barracks as soon as possible, since dealing with her hangout was the last thing you wanted to do today. Of course, you could buy her some medicine, but you didn't feel generous enough. Plus it was a high time to teach both of these mares some responsibility. After all, since today they will have nobody to watch their backs...
Damn, and now you are feeling sad about your imminent parting. Shaking your head to drive away depressive thoughts you headed towards the bathroom. Maybe devising some sort of schedule or plan for today might be handy...

Input action.
>>
>>30768382
Hug Gust a little bit as a goodbye. Then, got and see if Rime will be okay and say goodbyes. Tell her where you left Last and all that. Also don't forget about poor Last. She's almost like family to you at this point.

After all that emotional stuff report to the OC.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.