[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trixie. pt. 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: thAQLVB5QV.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
thAQLVB5QV.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
after the starlight incident:
"so... what happened?"
"She's not ready, I tried to open her mind to the possibility of her reality not being what she thought, and she just totally drowned me out."
"I mean... I didn't think I'd haveto explain this myself."
"What? About the border? When you told me about it, I wasn't surprised."
"There are so many more rocks out there, Trixie, they call it geology. They say we're on a fault line."
"You never explained that to me, how come we can't go beyond the border? I mean, twilight has done it."
"She didn't actually, she went into an enclosed experiment where they created clones. It's complicated... that place is near the border though. see, when a pony flies t0o close, they fly past it, and they end up on the other side of equestria: they don't even notice. It's like they traveled on a globe, but in reality, they're traveling by teleportation."
"How can you confirm any of this?"
"There's an element: it's called iron. It has properties that repel magic. I dug so far into the mountains of the far east, and I was covered in dust of iron, when I came out on the other side: it wasn't where I usually ended up. there was land, and smoke and a road. I could see a small house in the distance, and I went to it. when I went in: I found a book about us. but the dust wore off, and I ended up back here."
"what did the book say?"
"It was notes about what we were, and where we were from. we go back a few hundred years. not too old actually. in around 1920, they found our kind had a special breed that was endowed by some holy being, the gift of sentience, and we were supposed to be, sort of, better versions of ourselves because we were mainly used as vehicles then. but that was dying off. but they saw we had too much power. we could manipulate realty, we could fly, which wasn't that big of a deal anyway, but we could also speak, and that is what scared them."
"wow... so does pinky know?"
"No, she knows about half though."
>>
>>30664058
Is this when Trixie finally tells Starlight that she's a transgender with a huge marecock?
>>
>>30664097
(shh, don't spoil the ending ;-)
>>
>>30664097
original thread:
>>30657218
>>
>>30664058
"Well, I'm bored. who really cares about that anyway? if it's real enough for them it is for me."
"True, but we can still mess with twilight about it/"
they go over to twilight's...
"HEY GUYZ! Trixie, Maud, what di I owe the pleasure?"
"Wow, you seem chipper today twily."
"I do, I know! I'm so excited! the council of intellectuals is naming me the philosopher of the year!!"
"WOW, ya' don't say, hey wanna know a secret?"
"Wait, trixiw... let her have this."
"Have what?"
"Erm, we,... baked you a cake!"
"Oh! cool, where is it?"
"It's on the border of um,. I mean it's uh, at pinkies! we'll be right back!"
"c'mon that was so cheesy you could've put it on chips."
"Shut up spike"
>>
I don't know whats going on but I want more of this
>>
>>30664182
so they go and get a cake from pinkie, (maud pays half because, well she got a discount.)
"so are you guys going to be at the ceremony?"
"this is the fifth award twilight has won for being a genius...(which is a cruel and unusual punishment), BUT sure, I'm going."
"I too, have nothing better to do."
"I'll see ya there!"
"O.k. ponk."
"that's PANKO, say it right."
"__PANKOOOOO"
"Yeah."
"I'll see you two later, I need to brush up my act: I'll be performing there."
"After what you said to celestia?"
"Pshh... me and her are cool. celestia knows I was just messing with her to prove to starlight, a few things."
"I feel ya'. I call celestia not real all the time. (not really that's weird.)"
"o.k. see you pinkie, bye maud."
so Trixie goes and practices magic. she had learned some new tricks from the other world from maud. this was sure to wow them. being an entertainer was a fun, yet odd life. you had to have a certain moxy to yourself. or you'd get spit out by the industry. some shows were free. this show was one of the rare ones where the profit was actually fair.

Trixie went over to glimmers, for actual magic lessons.
"This one requires you to imagine a laser beam, and shoot it into the air. so, you need to imagine staring at the sun, then fire, but then imagine the fire as light. and you direct the light a certain path."
Trixie burnt the door down.
"good! now just aim next time."
"you're acting pretty normal after what I did earlier."
"hey, you do weird things all the time. I'm over it."
Trixie realized at this point she's sort of a narcissist, and was surprised glimmer hadn't left her like all her other friends including "ra-ra"
"Glimmer, you're too good to me."
"Oh you, (I know)"
>>
>>30665354
later that day.
"somepony haves to know about this. I can't be the only one. luna says she's lived a thousand years! how does add up to just a few hundred? did she add a zero when she was up there? She probably knew, heck she was probably one of them. There was so much she didn't yet know, yet her care was sort of dwindling. \
"sigh... I'll try one last person, then I gotta go."
Trixie went to griffonville, the only other place other then far east to contain iron."
She teleported to gildas, which was now some sort of farm to table thing.
"Hello welcome to che' gild, how may I serve you?"
"I'm looking for gilda."
"AY GILDSS! SOMEONE WANTS TA' SEE YA!"
she could faintly hear yelling
"SEND EM UP!"
"OKAYYYY!_she says she is available."
Trixie went up the stairs, past the kitchen, and into gildas office.
"Gilda?"
"Ayy! you're that magician pony. what did I not pay youz?"
"No no, gilds, you did, thanks for letting me perform here. I have a few questions about something non business related."
"O.k. shoot, but make it quick."
"what do you know about, how do I put this_what do you know about iron?"
"It's a fair type of pan, I mainly use aluminum, they cook faster."
"NO, I meant about a rock, called iron."
"OHHhhh. Well then, if you want to talk about that, yeah I have some experience."
"like what? have you___used it for much?"
"Plenty of times, see, it's a thing in griffonville to use iron to see visions of our ancestry and things. I went on a spiritual journey myself with iron. saw a few things."
>>
>>30665417
"so what did you see?"
"I traveled beyond the mountains, as if they lead me to a different place. I saw only a few houses, and for some reason some gaurds, who looked like the humans twilight described. but all their skin was plain colored. just sand and dirt colored, some like wheat flour from a bakery. and they just stared, ad wrote things down. I saw a large building too: as if from Manhattan. but it wasn't a city, just the one building among many houses. one of the plain colored people got close to me: and asked "what do you seek? how did you get here?" and I answered "I wish to see my spirit guide." they acted confused, like I wasn't supposed to be there. Then they showed me a book about griffons, and some fiction about griffons, and said "this is all we got." and when I started disappearing the man looked not shocked, but sort of... like, whatever? He wasn't that interested. "
"so what do you think your vision meant?"
"I think it meant something vague. I mean they say not to mix iron and peyote, but I did it anyway so it was all sort of... meh."
(as if covering yourself with iron was a drug)
"well, that's interesting. anyone else do this?"
"you need to go through a few challenges to do this sort of thing. they have a guide watching you so you don't do anything stupid while in the spirit realm."
>>
>>30664058
why do you attach a pic with Discord if he's not the one talking to Trixie here
>>
>>30666363
Trixie felt mildly satisfied at least someone had been past the border even if they thought they were hallucinating. one of the griffons at the council had seen the legend of a a tall womanly figure with red hair. This being was often seen most by the griffons. she had a pencil, and pad, and drew them and asked who they knew so she could draw more.she named herself lauren
>>
>>30666383
After the show, discord met with Trixie,
"I've heard, that you've been snooping around to certain places Trixie... certain places only a select few know about."
"Yeah, so what?"
"there are things that happen to people that speak out about that kind of thing. you know: like being turned to stone? or being sent to "the moon.""
Trixie: "OH SHIT!"
end scene pic related.
that's it.
>>
>>30666494
P.s. glimmer is a trap. bit not a tranny,
which is why she's with sunburst.
ROAZTED.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.