[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- Because Reasons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
>>30662314
https://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>>
File: clock117.jpg (99KB, 636x374px) Image search: [Google]
clock117.jpg
99KB, 636x374px
>>30662314
>It's a weird fact that the worst sceptics of time travel are science fiction writers who tell the stories.
Post your sheets for the 117th Session of TQ
>>
>>30662395
https://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
File: Crumple The Cripple.jpg (142KB, 873x627px) Image search: [Google]
Crumple The Cripple.jpg
142KB, 873x627px
>>30662395
https://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
>>30662395
https://pastebin.com/c0qR20xb
>>
File: Neromemes2.png (545KB, 500x806px) Image search: [Google]
Neromemes2.png
545KB, 500x806px
>>30662395
https://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
>Luke 0/4
>Brotherhood 0/4
>Jean 5/2
>Honey 5/3
>Nero 8/4
Previous thread: http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/30615045

>YEAR: 1501 AE
Last time on TQ, Nero, Honey, and Luke dove into the depths of Level 4 to meet the last defenses of Claw's machinations head on, and were met with mirror images of themselves or those they knew, clones made from the twisted Cardinal's experiments.

Southern worked with Plasm to locate the source of the bomb that Claw had set to destroy G-777, but when met with no success, Plasm proposed that one of the very citizens themselves may be what they're looking for.

Onyxia and Steel, having finished looking over the archives for the time-being, set to work closing the hole that lead from the Danger Houze to Big Green's lair so he might never threaten them.

>>30662429
The rainbow tornado shoots out of your spear towards the clone, and you see its abominable form reduced to genetic waste from the sheer might of the impact. It is scattered to the non-existent winds of the room, green and red mixed together as the monstrous copy is laid to waste.

You look up to the ceiling and speak your claim to whatever might hear it, and after you do so you hear a 'ding' from the elevator that the creature's tube had come from. It sparks and grinds from the damage your earlier blast had done to it, but grinding gears seem to push on as the elevator invites you to step inside.
>>
>>30662540
>>30662405
You manage to get back up and take the bomb out as you make your way to the center of Crumple Bootleg, the powerful machine unable to do anything to you within its deep mechanical innards. As you wander through, you see its design has been replicated almost perfectly to the way you built your first machine. You make it to the power-core, glowing brightly as the machine hums and fuels the robot with power. You set the timer on the bomb successfully, and prepare to make your leave, dashing out of the war-machine as the bomb is set to explode with just enough time for you to escape. As you zoom out of Crumple, you see the war-machine, you hear the explosion go off far behind you, and you see the sight of the war-machine staring you down as a fire-ball quickly begins to threaten to over-take you...

>>30662388
The sword strike of Sterling hits with tremendous force as she lets the power of the sun burn into your skin, matched only by the flames your Chaos power is now expelling. The twisted, warped version of your friend laughs in your face, "Of course it's the point! Love has its place, but not on the battlefield. When we fight Eon, we do not expect any love from IT, so we must not allow it to hamper us in our mission. You think Love would somehow improve our odds?! Go take a look outside, and see what LOVE did for your precious world!"

She cries out as the enlarged Jean and your bat strikes her heard, but she pushes you back with a harsh swing of her sword that sends you reeling as she aims for Jean next, "Claw's brilliance let him build all you see before you, and his sacrifice will lead to countless victories for the Order! Love holds no power in this time!"
[1d10+1: 9 + 1 = 10] Fervored strike on Jean (AM)

>Luke helpless, 0/4
>Brotherhood still helpless, back at 0/4
>Jean is up at 5/2
>>
>>30662546

>>30662416
"I'm sorry, it just came to me..." Plasm shakes his head, "Maybe Claw just said 'bomb' to throw us off but, what he meant was something that could just destroy the Dome in general?"
>"I thought that through too, babe," Geigaro sighs, "But there isn't anything I've found that can destroy the entire Dome in one go like that. No nanomachines, no radiation leak..."
"What about a person?"
>"Come again?"
"I'm talking about one of the citizens! Mutant abilities! The Master was constantly taking in patients because several mutants in the Dome had dangerous powers that could threaten lives if not kept in check. What if he left in... some kind of detonator? Something to TRIGGER those instead?
>The video screen of Geigaro rubs at his beak, "Not impossible... lots of implants were passed around to keep powers in check, it stands to reason if he wanted he could easily add a switch to amplify them. Big time."
"Can you run a list on all citizens with abilities that could, potentially, take out the entire Dome if they got out of control?
>"Already on it, but it miiiiiight take a bit. Any suspects come to mind?"

>>30662398
Steel mumbles silently, "Hmmph. I see your point. I suppose for a creature who for whatever reason craves shiny objects, you and I aren't the best suited to go down there."

With the work started, it takes a bit more to get going in, once the coating is finished, beginning to close the entire thing into a sealed wall that allows none to pass into the tunnel towards the creature's waiting spot. It takes a bit more time, but you eventually get it done albeit with great exhaustion done to yourself from the great effort. Steel comments, "When we get another chance to look at the data, much later after we've had time to relax, I think it would be wise to see what the Order knew on Eon itself. They must have known it'd be this close to Claw's home, at least, if their true goal was to slay it."
>>
File: Explosive Escape.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Explosive Escape.gif
3MB, 480x360px
>>30662546
Honey puts some more hustle to her flying, attempting to out fly the explosion and avoid it mid air. She looks at the war-machine and frowns at it.
["You're not my Crumple."]

[1d10+1]
>>
>>30662546
"You don't understand. If you have nothing to love, then you have no place. You got nothing to fight but vanity. That's the way I see it."
LukeWarm struggles to get back up as his unfurling aura makes his body tremble.
Chaos (1d10) do I chaos roll for getting up?
(1d10) get up

(1d10) brotherhood get up
need someone to make these rolls for me

Jean mutilates Sterling
Animal Mastery takes the damage

(1d10)(1d10)(1d10)(1d10)
>>
>>30662636
>Yes you do
[1d10] Chaos
[1d10] getting up
[1d10] Brotherhood getting up

[1d10] [1d10] [1d10] [1d10] Jean's attacks
>>
>>30662556
Once the wall finally seals, Onyxia's forehooves pop off the ground as she falls backwards onto her flanks. Her breathing is ragged for a few moments, having gone over her head with this transmute.
"Y-Yea... you'd think... they'd have known that..."
She says between breaths.
>>
>>30662540
Nero steps into the elevator, greatly angered by Claw's blasphemy.
>>
>>30662556
"So, where do we go to stop this 'bomb' of his?"
>>
>>30662636
>>30662650
Luke manages to stand back up (5/4, Brotherhood still helpless) as Dark Sterling's sword pierces the large, ferocious beast Jean transformed into, dealing 5 hits (20/25 on AM) to it. She cries out, "Then you see it wrong! It is the Order who are the ones who understands what it takes to save the world...!"

As she strikes, she is counter-attacked by Jean's flurry of claws, striking off more parts of her armor as more of the green crystaline spikes shoot up out of her wounds, leaving her even more monstrous looking than before, before she fights off the cat and grins. "Is that all... all you..." as she speaks, the golden light surrounding her starts to fade away, and the Dark Sterling falls to her knees, panting for air as she is left drained by the Fervor. "No... damnit no, already?! I c-can't... run out... now... so much to do..."

>>30662633
You shoot out of the hole you had dug through the eye socket of Crumple Bootleg's head just in time to look back as the machine points a Howitzer straight at you, though before it can fire, the machine bursts wide open with the detonation of the bomb you had set into its core. The nostalgic piece of machinery explodes though you are safely out of range before its pieces fall to the ground in a heap, smoking and burnt metal littering the floor of the test chamber as you hear a *DING* from the far elevator it came out of.
>If you decide to hop in the elevator, consider yourself witnessing the below this round as well
>>
>>30662976
>>30662667
You step into the elevator after defeating your doppelganger, and despite the exposed circuitry and twisted metal, it slowly begins to lower, taking you to a different floor. As you do so, you hear a voice come over the intercom. Claw's 'records' once again.

>"In truth, much of my research owes itself entirely to EO. Eon-Organism... the name for the solution I've managed to extract from our 'sample', Project BROOD. Eon's genetic material is astounding... I feel like when I am tampering with it, I am playing with the tools of a god. The number of applications it possesses is limitless, and we've only just began to tap into it..."

The elevator *DINGS* again, and it opens to show you the scene of Luke, on some kind of ethereal fire spreading around him and Jean (who is now massive), and what seems to be another experiment kneeling at its hooves.

>>30662659
Steel grumbles, "Well, something to investigate later as I said. No sense worrying so much about it-" he pauses as he sees you having a hard time breathing, and kneels down besides you, "Are you alright? This tunnel is large, that must have taken it out of you."

He offers his hoof to help you to steady yourself, "I think you've done all they need for now. Should we head back?"
>>
>>30662982
>>30662670
Plasm shakes his head, trying to think. "First we need to figure out WHO it is, then we can stop them... having a hard time imagining who it could be from a list. I know more than a few mutants whose powers, if pushed to the absolute limit, could be pretty dangerous. Geigaro," he says as he turns towards the computer screen, "All the citizens are still in the shelters?"
>"Yeah, I'm still running a full list on possible applicants, but no one's been allowed out since the invasion began. If our mark is in there, he or she is trapped, but it'd be a mess to look through them all..."
"I don't know if it would be one in the shelters..." Plasm muses. "Those are close to the surface, I was betting on the 'bomb' having to be deeper to do maximum damage. Only ones who have normal access to Level 3 are scientists and some of the guard, but among those I can't think of who might have the..." he pauses, looking ahead for a moment.
"Jazz... Commander Jazz is recovering still on this level, isn't she?"
>You may recall Jazz as being the commander Plasm first spoke of that was defeated by Onyxia, who blew a floor from Level 2 to level 1.
>>
>>30662982
>>30662633
>>30662667
>Quick detail to add to the entry
The elevator lets you out into a balcony that oversees this chamber, and the aforementioned occupants. It stands about twenty feet off the floor, and there is a railing off to the side that leads down to the bottom.
>>
>>30662986
"Do we have to go take her out of the pod or something? How's he going to activate it?"
>>
>>30662982
"A-A little, didn't think it'd be that big at first..."
Onyxia takes his hoof, standing up slowly and leaning against him for support.
"Yes, let's... Probably should, sit a bit before we do that treasure hunt..."
She adds after as Steel walks her back.
>>
>>30662982
>"That...that was a lot of weird words...."
Honey thinks to herself as she heals herself up, not feeling overly remorseful about blowing up a copy of Crumple.

>Out of combat Heal

When the elevators open, there stands Honey in all her tiny splendor. All by herself. Though she raises a brow at the scene before her.
"Uhh...hunh...yeaha, not sure if I want toa ask, but," she flies into the air, and at the top of her lungs yells, "KICK THEIRA ASS, LUKE!"
While the fact this is Sterling might've been quite jarring, seeing the green spikes and shit sticking out of her is indication enough to Honey that this is another one of those fakes.
>>
>>30662982
>>30663014
>>30663090
Nero steps out of the elevator, finding Honey floating near the railing as He exits from behind her.

He steps up beside her without saying anything, looking down at Luke standing over the defeated Dark Sterling.
>>
>>30663158
Honey looks over at Nero.
["What? Not going cheer him on as well?"]
She stretches her hooves as she floats there with a smug smirk.
["Or was your copy as underwhelming as mine that you're in a bad mood again."]
>>
>>30662976
[Deactivating Solar Chaos Mode]
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m85Pfieqfg&list=RD9m85Pfieqfg

The fire and sparks unraveling from Luke soon fade away as he rises up to his hooves. His cat Jean also reverting to her regular cat self and licking her paw as if nothing had happened.

As LukeWarm looks at the twisted version of Sterling that assailed him he lets out a tepid comment "Damn you're ugly." LukeWarm steps forward and walks past the thing that looked like his best friend "I'm done here. So are you." He says casually as he starts to walk off, having gotten all the anger out of his system. His cat follows with unquestioningly.
>>
>>30663210
"Ignoring for the moment that Claw dared to imitate Me, or even that he was bold enough to combine it with Eon's cells to create that abomination, I have grown sick of Eo Naxx Claw and his meddling."
>>30663253
"Lukewarm!" Nero shouts from the balcony, to get his attention.
>>
>>30663036
>"No don't!" Geigaro chimes in over the computer, his claws going up suddenly.
>"Jazz's mutation is constantly emitting LOADS of sunlight-radiation heat from every pore at every second. The healing solution she's in keeps her powers at bay, if we take her out, you'll get vaporized on the spot. It's like standing right out in direct sunlight with her in the room."
"Her power alone would be enough to endanger a floor, but, amplified... Geigaro, could Jazz theoretically output enough heat and energy to take out the entire Dome?"
>"I think it's definitely possible, if Claw could manipulate her genes to trigger the right way."
Plasm grumbles, "Jazz was Claw's right-claw pony. If he'd trust anyone with a device like that, it'd be her." He shakes his head, "I'm not quite sure what to do about it though... hypothetically, with any other mutant, we'd just try to remove the amplifier from inside them and hope that's all it takes. Jazz we can't touch though, even with my phasing ability... she should be lucid enough by this point to confront her about it. If we told her what Claw really was all about, maybe she'd give us some idea on how to disable it."

>>30663063
Steel nods his head, "I think that would be a wise idea. Come on." Steel says flatly as you two leave the tunnel, the huge closed of passage shrinking behidn you as you make for the lights of the Danger Houze. Upon emerging back in its orange-lit dens, you can see a pack of dogs piling on top of each other near the 'Shiny Trail', apparently now free dibs with its purpose sense lost as many dogs start fighting each other for their take. You see Red trying to shove a few greedy grabbers aside, barking and shouting orders to leave it for Little Black, as Steel smiles and takes you to the side of one of the sheds you were eating out of earlier, letting you a moment to rest.

"Looks like they got over-eager waiting. The trail is huge, you think there'd be plenty to go around."
>>
>>30663304
>>30663090
>>30663158
>Honey healed up to 5/4
Honey shouts down to Luke and the clone Sterling with words of encouragement from up on the balcony, though you are sure your words reach them you only see the broken clone spare a glance up towards you, staring for a few moments, and turning back to look up at Luke.

>>30663253
Sterling tries to stand again, but falls apart as she collapses to her belly, the green wounds oozing fluids as she coughs up more, shaking her head as she groans in agony, barely turning her head to look at you with a vicious snarl, "G-get back here, fool. W-we're not finished yet."

She coughs, then narrows her gaze, "You would make a terrible mistake not finishing me off. Do you spare me out of some sense of nostalgia? Or is it that you are too cowardly to kill me, Luke...? All that power you've acquired, don't tell me you aren't tempted to use it."
>>
>>30663280
Luke turns around and looks above, with his bat slung over his shoulder and his other hoof carrying his laser rifle " Oh Hay Nero. how'd you get up there?"
>>
what's gaying on in this thread
>>
>>30663304
"Oh, well I have a magic dress that can protect someone from the sunlight. Soooo... put one of the technicians in there with the dress and we'll be good. Not you though," she says to Plasm, grabbing him by the arm.
>>
>>30663312
"Naaah, I'm a coward I guess. Killing ponies -Just ain't my style." LukeWarm appears cool and calm and strangely sober "Besides, you got gross shit coming out of you. And Crumple's trashed so I can't get laundry done 'til the next era."

Lukewarm continues walking away again toward the end of the hall "Do me a favor. Next time pick a different disguise. Your face pisses me off."
>>
>>30663304
Onyxia sits down, looking at all the dogs clamoring for the shiny trail.
"Guess they want to grab what's here and not walk for the rest of it."
She says as she takes a breather.

"Where do you plan for us to look? I would't feel right in taking from the trail since you all already collected it to begin with."
>>
>>30663280
["Likewise. Thinking he could mass produce an army of those inferior Crumples, and just as poor clones of myself, is a joke."]

>>30663312
"Welpa, that was fun anda all, but let's go kick the next assa on the list," Honey says with some renewed vigor as she searches around for the exit to this room.
>>
>>30663327
"I took the elevator. Is this the last of them?" Nero asks, stepping down the stairs.
>>30663388
"I'll be honest, the way Claw was speaking I thought for a moment we would have trouble with your lacking Crumple Zone. But it seems he lacked the sense to face us with something actually worth out time."
>>30663367
>>30663312
Nero draws His khopesh, raising it over the kneeling Sterling.

>"Naaah, I'm a coward I guess."

"I however, am not. Die, barbarian."

The king brings the sword down.
>>
>>30663361
Plasm pauses as you casually mention having a magical dress that can protect anyone from sunlight. He raises an eyebrow. "...you're joking. Aren't you?" His eyes narrow. "You're not joking. How..." he shakes his head, "Wait, HOW do you have something like that?!"
>Geigaro snickers over the computer, "Probably more than a few magical artifacts out there left after sun-fall. I guess we just hit the jack pot with ours! That's perfect!"
Plasm looks shocked as you grab him by the arm, "What? Why not me?"
>"Okay, I'll have everyone file out of the med-bay and take all critical equipment with them. If we're going to crack Jazz out to take a shot at removing her amplifier, it's going to pretty much cost us the med-bay, but better that than the whole Dome. I'll get a technician in here to try it out.... preferably someone who doesn't mind a few risks. Have you tried this thing out before?"

>After you answer, you do not need to wait long before a female technician, wearing an obscuring white uniform, comes into the room at Geigaro's request.

>>30663382
Steel cringes as he sees one Danger Dog biting the leg of another for a few scraps of metal-plates. "You think THIS would be even more effort than simply walking though. Such insanity."

As you ask, Red huffs, rubbing off a bit of sweat from his brow. "OH! Hey Little Blacks! Thanks for taking care of tunnel," he groans, pointing a thumb back at the pack, "Trying to get THEM to lays off and give you a fair shares, but, if you don't want from trail...?" Red rubs his head, "Well, the city is where we had to go out to get Shinies from, but we almost picked it clean making Trail. Not sure how much left in it, but there might be somes."

>>30663367
Dark Sterling spits on the ground as you comment on her. "You truly are... as big a fool as they make. I guess it's no wonder Pestilence favored you. You'll join him soon enough though."
>>
>>30663535
>>30663436
>>30663388
>>30663367
After Luke walks away, Nero comes up to the defeated Sterling, he brings the sword down on her before the crystals that were sticking out of her wounds reach out like spears to block the strike, catching the sword before it hits its mark. The dark mutation of Sterling slinks out from underneath him, and raises up as she seems to glide along the floor towards the far wall, green arcs of lightning stemming out each of the tips of the crystalline points as everyone's hair starts to stand on end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx90TMgFv94
The mutant lets out a blood-curling howl as she nears the wall, and the green electricity shoots out towards the metal that makes up the wall starts peeling back, twisting and bending as bit by bit starts to fly off the wall towards Sterling. It connects to her skin, morphing and twisting around her joints as her crystals expand throughout her body, growing every larger as slabs of metal are torn from the foundation of the chamber, floor wall and ceiling alike, to build up her bulk.

Eventually, so much of the walls have been stripped away that you can see there is another room on the opposite side of the wall Sterling tears apart to build up her new body, and from it you see several joints like you've seen attached to the Eonts and Eon-Beetle flying out from this adjacent room tearing through the metal to join, who has formed the growing collection of metal and Eonspawn parts to take on a form similar to a large lizard with ten legs. Sterling's main body sticks out of the 'head' like a deranged horn, and she lets out another scream
>"CLAW'S MACHINATIONS WILL NOT BE IN VAIN. EVEN IN DEATH, HE HAS WILLED ME TO SEE IT HIS PERFECT GENIUS BECOMES YOUR UNDOING!"
>>
>>30663535
She hands off the dress, then drags Plasm away to get to wherever would be a safe location from the sunlight. "Well, we've found the bomb, so now we can go shopping."
>>
>>30663535
>>30663253
>Pestilence
sorry, very important correction here
*Pesterer
>>
>>30663535
"I bet some of them always wanted parts of it, with it always sitting there right in front of them but never able to have it."

"It's no problem, glad I could just set you guys up to not have to worry about any more dangers."
She responds.
"I'm sure there's some things left, or some things that just need to be buffed up to get their shine back."
>>
>>30663543
Just as Lukewarm is about exit the room everything comes falling apart and he sees the Eonspawn come into the scene.
"You gotta be fucking me."

>refreshing Animal Mastery
[1d10]

Brotherhood still active
[1d10] get up, or is it already up??
>>
>Necklace of Persistence: Instant, Automatic: Recharge 2, on a failed action (including critfail), you can give up 3 hits to make the action automatic.
[Used on Animal Mastery]
Jean sprints forward without any regard for her safety and begins climbing and clawing at the EonSpawn
[1d10] [1d10] [1d10] [1d10]
>>
>>30663543
The king looks on as Sterling gradually turns into a massive Eonspawn, His shield dropping out of a portal.

He leaps upon the creature's back and slashes at the real Sterling with His khopesh.

[1d10+5] Inspire
[1d10+5] Blast
>-2 Sterlingspawn's rolls on success
>Divine Right, all other rolls this turn gain +3
>>
>>30663543
Honey watches everything fly around the room and frowns a bit.
"Shhhit!"
Honey frantically looks around the room a bit.
"Youa two distract that uglya motherfucker! I need toa...fuck, I already used that bomba...get something else ready!"

Honey tries to fly up high and to a safe part of the room as she quickly gets to work with making some sort of alteration to her raygun, ripping out wiring and other small pieces, then wrapping it around her head and up her antennae. The heat of the moment causes her to glow and hurry it the fuck up.

>Honey Special
>Magitech to give Honey DC -1 on her Spells
>>
>>30663543
Lukewarm slings up his laser Rifle and fires a shot at the Eonspawn
[using that 9 I got for brotherhood as this roll
>>
>>30663610
The medical technician that walks in, a mutant that looks to be a softly-glowing yellow pony lacking a mane, looks at the dress as you hand it off, and then to both of you suspiciously, completely unconvinced that the plain looking dress would protect her from radiation. "Is this some kind of crack...?"
>Geigaro pops over the computer, "We'll take it nice and safe and do a quick tests on it before we introduce you to Jazz, Doc. Trust me, we got you covered."

After a bit more convincing, the doctor leaves to remove her white robes and put on the dress instead, and is lead to stress-test it against some machines meant to replicate ultra-sunlight in another room on Level 3 as everyone else on the floor completely evacuates the entire medical chamber of all other patients, important equipment, and personnel. With everything being taken out, you can look into see the green-pod containing the six-limbed figure of Jazz, and as you grab at Plasm's hoof, he stops and turns to you, giving a light frown, "Shopping, now...? Southern, I..." he shakes his head. "I can't just leave here, right in the middle of this. I'm sending someone else in there because a doctor knows more about implants than I do, but I have to be outside in case something goes wrong. These are my people."

>>30663652
Steel smirks, "Hmm, that MUST have been rough indeed. Always sitting it laying out there and not being able to touch it, for creatures like these? They must have either been heavily coerced not to, or they must have believed in Red's plan a great deal."

Red grins, "We can'ts thank you enough. But, if you wanting to go out to citys, just needs to be careful. Still mutant here or there, but, they mostly leave pack alone if you go in big group. You sure you don't want just shiny-trial shinies? You made us not need them, you could at least takes a few to start your Shiny pile. OH! Or make him shinier," points at Steel, "He make good first pick for shiny pile. Big too."
>>
>>30663824
>>30663662
>+3 Nero, +2 Everyone else
The creatures legs swing at you as you leap up onto its back, but miss before you land cleanly next to Dark Sterling's body on the forehead and slash at her with your khopesh, cutting off her entire right-arm before metal comes from the wall to replace it.

>>30663653
>>30663659
>>30663662
Luke's laser shot hits clean and blasts apart bits of the Eon-spawn parts on the side of the lizard, and Jean successfully climbs ontop of the abomination and starts tearing out swatches of it, sparks of green lightning flowing in and out of the gashes she makes to spark at the cat but doing nothing to hurt it significantly. After being cut by Nero, the abomination screams:
>"CLAW WAS ON THE VERGE OF PERFECTING HIS RESEARCH INTO EON ITSELF. ITS POWERS ARE THE ORDERS POWERS, YOUR SWORD AND YOUR BEAST MEANS NOTHING!"

Dark Sterling's many limbs start to form a singular, sustained arc between their tips, and streaks of electricity shoot out in several different directions bouncing and ricocheting off the walls to hit everyone in the room with a jolt.
>All in the room, roll Instant Dodge on your next turn (DC 5 due to -2 from Khopesh)
The lizard tries to shake off both Nero and Jean in the meanwhile
[1d10+1] Nero
[1d10+1] Jean

>>30663695
You successfully manage to fly out to a relatively untouched corner of the chamber, as the metal-lizard Sterling fights with Luke and Nero, and make the necessary changes to your weaponry, ripping out wires and attaching them to your antennae, and your Breezie magic kicks in to make it work all the better
>Magitech successful, -1 DC to Spells
>>
>>30663829
Just as Honey gets done making a sort of crude circlet, she already has to move out of the way.
"Slowa down, you giant freak! I wasn'ta ready!"

>Dodge
[1d10+3]

As Honey flies around to avoid the electricity, she gives the new invention a test drive by firing off several rings at the lizard beast, attempting to shrink it down to a more manageable size.

>Shrink Ray: Recharge 1, on a hit the target is shrunken down to the size of a mouse. They are considered 'helpless' and take wounds on hits, and cannot counter-attack. The shrinkage lasts a number of turns equal to the number over the DC of the target (ex. DC of 6, roll of 7, two turns)
>DC -1, +1
[1d10+3]
>>
>>30663829
"My cat's gonna kick your ass! And I'll be ready to sweep up the guts!" Lukewarm yells as he runs forward to attack with his bat
[1d10+2]
[1d10+2] brotherhood

Jean continue thrashing about why meowing wildly
[1d10+2] [1d10+2] [1d10+2] [1d10+2]
>>
>>30663824
Southern pulls him along. "Fine, but you can't put yourself in danger. We have to get off this level and not put ourselves in unnecessary danger."
>>
>>30663824
"I'm sure we'll be fine, and yes, I'm positive."
Onyxia responds.
"If they're getting that rough, I wouldn't want to deny them any of those."

Onyxia chuckles as Red comments on Steel.
"He is, but I don't need to add anything onto him. He's perfect as is."
>>
>>30663829
Nero starts hacking at the body cavity/stump of Sterling to cut her free of the giant creature.

[1d10+4] Inspire
[1d10+4] FervorAttack
[1d10+3] DC 5 Dodge, raising my shield to block
>>
>>30663829
Luke dodge
[1d10+2]

Jean dodge
[1d10+2]
>>
>>30663936
Brotherhood
[1d10+2]

Animal Mastery
[1d10+2]
>>
>>30663885
Plasm grunts, "I put myself in danger every day, I signed up for it when I joined as member of the guard. I realize there are risks but I'm willing to-"
>"Actually, Plasm... she might not have a bad idea." Geigaro comments.
>"Things go badly down here? We can't afford to lose both of us. You should go up to Level 2 and I'll let you know when I know if it's working alright or not."
>The griffon in the computer screen turns towards the communications room, where you saw the series of machines with G.E.I.G.A.R.-0 printed on the side, and comments, "I can't leave this floor, so you have to. If I need ANY help, I'll give you a ring, dig?"
Plasm purses his lips, looking at the door to Jazz's pod, and sighs. "I want everyone else off with me. We'll use the same way we got back, everyone who isn't needed down here goes with us. Will we be able to communicate with the doctor?"
>"I've ran tests on your dress Southern, that thing actually holds up just fine against our tests! Any radio equipment the doc brings in with her should be safe."
"...alright. But I'm going back down the moment something's wrong, dangerous or not."

>>30663900
Red snickers, "Well, that real considerate of you. Need to stop that! Danger Dogz never that considerate!" He laughs as he slaps you harshly on the back, letting out more than a few laughs as he looks at the way back out of the Danger House towards the city. "Well then, if you want to get going collecting shinies, we'd better move out there and get collecting. Take any longer and you'll be wanting a nap before you get to working."

Steel smirks, "Well, I could do with a bit more hair. And skin. But otherwise yes, perfect. I don't recall agreeing to be added to any 'piles' though." He looks towards the tunnel exit, "Well, shall I escort you to the city then to collect your own 'shinies'? It was a ways back there, if we're going to get there soon we'd better move."
>>
>>30664071

>>30663875
>>30663946
>>30663936
Luke charges forth with the bat and knocks off a huge chunk of one of its legs clear to the other side of the chamber, but another one comes sweeping by to counter-attack you and hits harshly against your side, cracking bone
>Brotherhood, 0/3

Jean thrashes other parts of the metallic Eon-lizard and gouges out huge swaths of its metal and Eonspawn shell, bits of it falling off of its own accord elsewhere, but the electrical feedback shocks Jean through its assault (2/2 Jean).

You and Jean manage to avoid some of the arcs of electricity, but others hit you due to your proximity to the creature, and you feel scraps of metal beginning to gravitate towards you
>Brotherhood and Jean have +2 to being hit by the enemy's attacks for 1 turn and 5 turns respectively

>>30663904
>+3 Nero, +2 everyone else
You continue hacking at the slump of Dark Sterling's base, trying to free the clone from the rest of the body, and you make significant progress, slicing it to about the mid-way point at the trunk as the monster howls and poises its lightning blasts at you, but you effortlessly block it with a quick raise of the shield.

>>30663867
The arcs of electricity zip past you, your nimble breezie form bobbing and weaving through the blasts as you round yourself up to get a clear shot at the creature. Your rings fly out at it and surround its large form, beginning to shrink its size to that of one of the Eonts as the ray reduces its size immensely
>Shrunk for 4 turns

After it's shrunk, the creature turns on Jean, Luke, and Nero, whipping its tail to strike them both despite its shrunken state
[1d10+1] Nero
[1d10+1] Jean
[1d10+1] Luke

>PAUSE
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.