[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miracle CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 459 - Title card.png (274KB, 1113x1302px) Image search: [Google]
459 - Title card.png
274KB, 1113x1302px
>>30650079
"No, I just got memory issues." He looks at me blankly, so I tap my head, "Can't remember."

"Ah! But you, positively freezing!" He shouts something at one of the minotaurs, who walks out of the room. "Water cold. I know!" He shows his damp tail to me. "Wet dog!"

He really needs to visit Thar if he wants to keep talking their tongue.
The minotaur enters again and throws a plastic bag, with a towel inside it, at him.
"See?" He throws it to my side of the doorway, still careful to not poke his hoof into it. "What if, something hot for in-your-mouth?"
>>
>>30655383
Towel yourself off and accept his offer (mostly) hope he means food.
>>
>>30655383
Thank you, that would be nice.
>>
>>30655480 >>30655533
"Food?" You ask, pantomiming eating.
"True!" He nods, turning around. "Food! Back in moment."
He brings a cup of coffee and a sandwich, smiling all the while as if you were a hard to please inspector... He did ask if you were with someone else, and might very well think you are exactly that.
"So," You point at the coffin, "Armor of armor?"
"Armor of armor!" He repeats, "Dreamer that taught!" He seems confused for a moment. "Dreamer that made. Maker that dreamer!" He nods to himself, "Armor by maker that dreamer. Very historical importance!"
Metal clangs loudly outside the room. A mare shouts angrily, metal reverberating with her voice.
Seer's turns in that direction immediately. "Back in a later!"
He doesn't wait for an answer before in a question, running out of the room with everyone else.
No one returns before the machine returns back to your proper time, and you try not to think about it when you read the monitor again.

>Event-sequence-spot anchored.
>>Currently synced with proper event-sequence-spot. You may exit the room safely.
>>Warning: Event-sequence seems to be damaged. Two or more event-sequences seem to be ocurring at once in the local space.
>>Warning: Do NOT exit the tower before this is fixed. Risk of quantum-entangled replicas is high.
>>
>>30656196
What are the two events?
>>
>>30656196
Oh wait. Somehow I thought we were still in our current time.
>>
>>30656196
Type help events.
>>
>>30656223 >>30656240 >>30656244
I start typing Help, but the screen changes as soon as I press H. After a minute, it seems to have finished drawing:

>Help Index
>>[P]roper operation of the normality standarizer.
>>[D]ichontological risks
>>cX0000000000015 error segmentation fault
>>[E]vent-spot
>>[N]ormality standardization.
>>[L]ocal spaces

>>>[B]ack

I hover my hoof over the keyboard for a moment, searching the E. Again, it changes (Or starts to, at least. This isn't the fastest monitor I've seen) as soon as I press that.

>Due to the detached nature of the tower, calling it "Time" is not necessarily correct. While fine for casual conversation, when discussing the dichontological and most abstract aspects of it's nature the distinction is a must.
>Time is a flow that moves regardless of anyone and can only be affected at all by massive amounts of energy. The event-sequences of the tower can be, sometimes, objectively subjective and not completely synchronized with other rooms, although the asynchronism is generally of only a few seconds and synchronization can be kept in check by simply keeping contiguous rooms whitin one's sight.
>This is due to the pocketed nature of local spaces and their enclosed conditions. Rare cases (With decades between each) report someone entering a room several minutes or, in a case, days before exiting it.
>Because of this, wrist clocks synchronized to the normality standarization network are required equipment if one enters the tower of the dreamers.

>>[B]ack.
>>
>>30656987
Go back and look up help on local spaces.
>>
>>30657100
I press B and then -without waiting for it to draw completely- E, seemingly glitching the computer for a moment.

>It's unknown, due to grand maesters Ludwig and Ludwig reticence to share such information, how large was the space of the tower originally intended to be. Dreamer's Tear -the foundation upon which everything else was built- is missing, as Ludwig and Ludwig have sealed it's pocket space from anyone's access.
>However, we have found that it naturally compartmentalizes. The area outside the tower is the outer bubble: The possibly looped space of the forest processes air and is fundamental to maintain a healthy biosphere.
>The outer shell of the tower is a solid cylinder. It's bricks react very negatively to any try to penetrate it by force, and because of this any try to do so is punished with remotion from the order.
>The inner shell is where compartments increase exponentially. The walls of the tower shift on their own at their habitants' will, creating more rooms as needs be. Each room is a bubble in what Ludwig, Ludwig, and Sarim have often described as a foam-space.
>We estimate that the tower has, in it's long history, accumulated almost a billion rooms. Most of them are forgotten and thus inaccessible.
>Each of these spaces is it's own separate entity. Normality standarizers maintain the tower through it's ages-long decadence, ensuring that time stays synchronized and the rooms' layout is stable, but they can't correct the fact that almost every room is, in fact, describable as it's very own space bubble, heavily affected by our own perception of it due to the dream world's influence.
>After the incidents caused by our defense of the tower during Nightmare Moon's attempted invasion, experimentation with the space bubbles has been strictly forbidden. It's only very recently that we found the bodies, after all, and their still fresh expressions confirmed that it wasn't a peaceful death.
>>
>>30658066
>without waiting for it to draw completely- E
Do you mean L
Not sure how I caught that but somehow thought we had not yet time traveled when we talked to that guy

Anyway Look up the help on Normality standardization next.
>>
>>30658098

>[P]
Complicated technical intructions scroll through the screen. Despite being relatively fluent at Suranean, I give up on undertsanding them after a minute of trying.

>[D]
Dichontology is a word penned by Ludwig, Ludwig, and Sarim to explain some of their abilities. According to Sarim, dicha is an old word meaning "Shattered" or "Torn asunder." They themselves have described as 'using charisma or sheer willpower change what is'. It's believed that that original Ludwig had a different type of dichontology that only affected living things, but this has yet to be proved.

Thus dichontology is the act of fundamentally changing the nature of reality by destroying and subsequently reconstructing it's rules to one's liking. This is especially easy to do in areas where reality is not very solid.

These days, the decadence of the tower has reached a point that only the normality standardization network keeps it from collapsing into itself in a massive dichontological event under the weight of the "Real" world.

Those exposed to harmful dichontological effects without proper preparation experience nausea, sudden cold, exhaustion, and in extreme cases cellular diseases, although this is easily avoidably by sufficiently large ingestion of C-13 proteins structures, which all food served in the tower has trace amounts of.

>1/2
>>
>[N]
Normality is not standard. Perception of time and space is fluid and subjective. While this doesn't usually mater, in the fickle, perceptual spaces of the tower it does.
Thus, while a more understandable name of "Space-time normalization" name was proposed, the grid was ultimately given the more precise name of "Normality standardization."

Normality standarizers are "Fake minds" which trick the Onirical elements of our space that infilitrate from the dreamworld and maintain a solid, stable normality. If left unchecked, these onirisms warp the minds of people- making them think than the new, altered rules are the proper ones. Damage has proven to be irreversible after a point.

While this wasn't a need for the longest time, the decay of the tower's foam space has made it vital for the continued research in the tower-- A tower which has far too many invaluable elements and conditions for us to lose.

Research into creating a new Tower is welcome, but not expected to succeed as Ludwig and Ludwig refuse to cooperate in the basis that it'd be too dangerous to create a second one.

>2/2
Yeah I meant L
>>
>>30658249
Go through every other letter to see if you can get to whatever was going on with the segfault anyway.
>>
>>30658272
By which I mean search for more help files. Maybe the fault was just in showing us the full list.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.