[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

deep web pedophile court mlp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: th13FSFB0R.jpg (7KB, 261x238px) Image search: [Google]
th13FSFB0R.jpg
7KB, 261x238px
>What the fuck?
Indeed, twilight through applebloom and the other crusaders have discovered a pedo-ring through odd youtube vids, and have been linked to a pedophile help site in the deep web.
>your job is to hack the site
>to do that you must first gain the password:
go unto pixelcanvas, and create ten white dots on the void around 0,0.
>after which take a screenshot
>next part of story will happen afterward...
>>
>>30632712
magic kingdom is great
>>
how about i'll give you some links right now?
just to fuck with OP
>>
File: 1334816619291.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1334816619291.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>
>>30633109
>"I managed to get 8/10 numbers twilight, I'm not very good at computer skills"
>That will do spike, software isn't my strong suit either"
>after guessing multiple times the last two numbers, they finally got in after hours.
>various operations in the ring had been revealed.
>"Dude, this is f'd up..."
>"we need to find these bastards."
>"Hey twilight, what are you up to?"
>"Glimmer, this is important business, me spike and _____ are doing a sting operation on a secret internet board of pedophiles in equestrian."
>"I like kites..."
>"Um...yeah... go off and do some other things..."
>>
>>30633199
>"so what? should we shut it down?"
>"no, then they'll know wer're on to them, we need to catch them in the act, look at this thread: it says here this colt has aditted to multiple charges, we haveto start tracking IP's. they may start moving elsewhere once they're onto us...but it's a shot we need to take. one by one: here: this persons location is in ponyville spike...let's see if we can find the address of this sick bastard..."
>>
>>30633234
>"It says...huh!"
>"what?"
>the internet connection leads to the school...
>"I think I'm gonna be sick."
>"we need to know the facts: what does the posts say?"
>"I say very little text, all I see some disturbing images. last time they were online was when summer school got out."
>"could it be simply a student?"
>"I'm afraid not."
>"well, if they haven't admitted to a crime."
>"They have, invasion of privacy. but if we get this person first, it'll be a short sentence and they'll tell the others...this person is guilty beyond belief, let's track them: it says NY. we need to call the police there."
>(riiinnnggg..... rrrriiinnngggg.... "manehattan police what is your emergency?"
>code castle.
>what is your verbal password?
>shining armor.
>transferring...
>"hello this is officer Beige."
>"officer, this is twilight sparkle, me and my team have been doing a private investigation and I have a list of admitted leads from a pedo-ring operation online."
>"since when was it in your jurisdiction?"
>"It's not, I'm acting as a citizen in this case."
>"Listen princess, leave the police work to us..."
(hangs up)
>twilight calls again but to another station in the same area...
>"O.k. princess twilight, thank you for these leads..."
>you're welcome officer, I have given your communications commission links, I decided to call this station. they other one said they were, unconcerned."
>"officer beige, I always had an odd feeling about him, that's why I transferred units."
>>
>>30633344
>3 weeks later
>CHANNEL 5, your most trusted news.
>"this is jean Johnson, reporting to you from manehattan, a slew of events have taken place over the past few weeks as multiple arrests have been made for a ring of individuals part of an online private board performing illegal activity, among them a pony named as officer beige: a long time officer in his district."
>screen shots of manehattan ponies "lynch beige now!"
>"That was the first coverage spike, they're going to start leaving the site in droves...if we want to track anyone in ponyville, we need to do it quickly."
>>
>>30633405
>"what did pinkie discover about that first lead?"
>"she investigated it, it was a student who was posting pics of another student on the site for revenge."
>"but then how did she know about it?"
>"She said she found it after one of the faculty members had left for a break. they said they had never seen them until that day, apparently, she had a purple, white, and mauve mane..."
>"No... it couldn't be."
>"we have no exact proof, we need to follow starlight. does she have a laptop?"
>"what are you guys talking about? I heard my name?"
>"Oh! ... hey starlight."
>>
>>30633513
>they beat up starlight and wrapped her in a chair.
>"what hell?"
>"Shut up you sick bastard!"
>"HELP! POLICE!"
>"THAT'S MY LINE! No where's your laptop..."
>"I don't have a laptop. don't you know? overexposure to screen time has adverse health affects."
>"A likely story, tell me glimmer, have you been near the high school lately?"
>"No."
>"LIAR! spike spit some fire..."
"OW!"
>"Hell is hotter, now tell me again, have you or have you not been near or around the school at any point in the last month?"
>"NO!"
>>
>>30633567
>"hmm...she checks out, untie her rarity."
>"Are you sure?"
>"Sigh... yes I'm sure."
>"WHo else could have that description though.? Rarity... do you know of anyone around these parts who recently got their hair colored?"
>"why yes actually, rainbow dash just went blonde."
>"well that doesn't help, who else has that kind of mane?"
>"should we just call the police about this?"
>"shut up spike."
>>
>>30633610
>"twilight, there is one other person who has that description sort of."
>"who?"
>>
>>30633669
>"There's purple, and mauve, but no white."
>"I've known diamond tiaras mother for quite some time, and... well she's been hiding her graying areas for a while now."
>>
>>30633692
>twilight, rarity, and spike go over to her house
>Ms. Tiara?
>Yes?
>recently we've been in an investigation for a particular website named 'silk river'. We have overwhelming evidence you have posted pictures of underage children without consent, This is a violation of privacy, and that is subject for punishment. We have a warrant for your arrest.
>"B...but I would never!"
>"There has been a witness confirming your usage of this site"
>"WHo?"
>"that information is classified, the location was at a local school building."
>Officer, can I speak to her?"
>"You may."

>"when did this start?"
>"what?"
>I';ll ask you again, when did this start?
>"I discovered the site while browsing online, I got into some things. It started slow, but. I soon discovered it got harder and harder to look away."
>"Ms. tiara,... As the princess of friendship: you utterly disgust me.But I believe you have hope. I read your profile: you are lucky you backed out of the things you said you were going to do."
>"... I guess I am. I just... I was tired of being second best. I felt like I was getting back what I had lost. Rich always called e stupid, I didn't know anything.... I don't know how all this started..."
C A S E _ C L O S ED
(that was it)
>>
>>30632712
Bump
>>
>>30635310
>cuck makes it his mission to bump shit threads, more as the story progresses
>>
>>30635325
Go bck 2 redt fgt.
Lol
>>
>>30633567
>don't you know? overexposure to screen time has adverse health affects."
Kek
>>
>>30634159
Writing was rough but I had a few chuckles.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.