[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anonfilly Thread: Real Fillies Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 353
Thread images: 97

File: IMG_0211.png (4MB, 1039x988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0211.png
4MB, 1039x988px
>Spoonfeed me. What's this thread about?
This thread typically consists of Anon gone filly, as he ventures into the new world of small horse children.

>What's to be expected?
Fillies, cuteness, Anon-tier shenanigans, bitchy Twilight, desires to be the little filly, some >rape..

>Any archive of photos/stories?
Dropbox (Photos):
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h46ituoalc71wp9/AACmTe3H8s10ArK3-5Q_3juqa?dl=0
Stories:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a4t08j9QfWYnKlivtEHxvvuxHddJy29JOPXuJeQijMY/

>I'm a contributor.
Great! For writers, just let Fauvra or President Clop know, so they add it to the doc. For drawfags, store your content in the Dropbox for future viewing pleasure.

>I don't like this thread because of reasons.
You'll never know how it is unless you try a dose of filly.

Old mare thread: >>30582695
>>
File: anonfilly.png (323KB, 594x612px) Image search: [Google]
anonfilly.png
323KB, 594x612px
I wish to sex this filly
>>
File: 1492129293018.png (238KB, 904x1284px) Image search: [Google]
1492129293018.png
238KB, 904x1284px
>>30617526
I wish to be the filly for you to sex.
>>
>>30617531
Actually yeah desu I'd prefer to be the filly being fucked too.
>>
Okay so how cool are people with shorter more fluffy updates because I really wanna get the ball rolling on my fic again but I've reached a good stopping point on this chapter and I don't know when I'll next get a chance to write this.

I can sit on it but idk how long it'll take before it gets released because I've got classwork coming out of my ears at the moment.

Should I post fluff or wait for some real meat?
>>
>>30617536
>>30617531
Nigger, dat gay C-can i join too?
>>
>>30617546
Fluff is always nice.
>>
>>30617550
Sure
>>
>>30617546
Please post it in /ptfg/ when you do.
>>
File: Filly Harem.png (353KB, 1549x400px) Image search: [Google]
Filly Harem.png
353KB, 1549x400px
>>30617550
More fillies are always better.
>>
Ok, I am the autismcolt anon, I going to start work on the story when I get up.
>>
>>30617555
Do you other anons ever wonder if people just kinda sit there waiting for their chance to show their autism to everyone?
>>
>>30617546
Fluffy stuff is always nice.
>>
>>30617556
I want to be in a harem of Anonfillies all serving a few stallions.
>>
>>30617563
I'm fairly sure that is literally what the /ptfg/ poster does.
>>
>>30617563
Between him and the nyxfags.
yes
>>
Mommy carries you to the dining room, where the chefs are starting to bring out platters of food. Spike is already seated at the long table, shooting you a quick scowl as you trot past before quickly returning to his normal cheerful demeanor as Twilight smiles at him.

You didn’t even know there were chefs in the castle, you simply figured that Spike did all of the cooking seeing as he always made you food back when you were a human. Mommy must have told the chefs not to cook for you as one of your many punishments.

You breath in the delicious scent of the food. A pony’s sense of smell was much better than a human’s, letting you fully enjoy the delectable scent of roasted veggies. Mommy sets you next to her as she sits between you and Spike, you notice that your seat has had some kind of padding on it to raise you up so you can see the food placed in front of you.

The chef places in front of you a unique set of cutlery, taking away the metal knife and fork and replacing it with a plastic, rubbery set made for foals still learning how to grip and use cutlery without the potential to hurt themselves.

You blush a little and glare up at Mommy, “I-I don’t need these!” you tell her, prompting her to giggle softly.

“It’s okay to need a little help, I’m sure you’ll grow out of them before long!” she says. “Now, eat up!”

Huffing, you turn to your plate and pick up the knife and fork in your hooves. Upon closer inspection, you can see that the food has been cut up for you, the long roasted carrots chopped into neat, bite-sized pieces and the potatoes into quarters. You inspect the rest of the vegetables available to you, finding pumpkin, broccoli and silverbeet had all been made filly-sized upon what you can only assume was Mommy’s request.

The only thing stopping you from complaining is your ravenous hunger, driving you to quickly stab one of the gravy-coated carrot chunks and pop it into your mouth.
>>
>>30617588
Like your previous meal made by Spike, the taste explodes on your taste buds. The taste of the rosemary-roasted carrots sends shivers down your spine. You greedily gobble down more and more of your meal, scattering specks of stray food around your mouth as you clumsily shovel food into your face, basking in the ecstasy of having each bite taste even better than the last.

Mommy smiles at you, “Somepony was hungry!” she says as she paces herself to eat her food respectfully and princess-like. You smile up at her, your plate totally clean of every morsel of food. She wipes your face with a cloth, making sure your mouth is cleared of the debris from the attack on your plate.

The taste of gravy still lingers on your tongue, letting you savour your wonderous meal as much as possible as you sat back in your chair and let your food settle in your stomach.

After both Mommy and Spike finish eating, the chefs return and remove the dirty dishes for cleaning. A pony with a very large ‘head chef’ badge stitched into her white uniform approached the three.

“Now, what would we like for dessert, Princess Twilight has instructed us that the newest member of the royal family is to choose whatever she wants,” the pony tells you, giving you a soft, kind smile.

Anything you wanted? Your first instinct is to order a Scottish cream affogato, but you know Mommy would never allow you to indulge in alcohol, and you aren’t sure that your filly body can handle any sort of liquor.

“I want a banana split with caramel ice cream and cherries on top!” you say. Mommy shoots you an expectant look, prompting you to think about what you said and add a quick ‘please’ to your statement, making Mommy nod approvingly.

The mare hangs her head a little, “I suppose you got a lot of time to look at the other colts and fillies in Manehattan with their desserts, huh…” she mutters, her tone sorrowful and apologetic.
>>
>>30617594
Her expression brightens as she looks back up. “Then that is what you shall have! Three banana splits with caramel ice cream and cherries on top, coming right up!” she exclaims, turning and holding her head high as she trots out of the room.

“Poor filly…” she mutters again as she rounds the corner and heads to the kitchen to prepare dessert.

You recall the story Mommy had told to explain your sudden appearance, remembering that you will have to play along at school tomorrow to make sure nopony gets suspicious. You hope you can pull it off, yet one more thing to add to the stress of starting school all over again.

It isn’t long before the chefs return with your requested dessert, they made the banana split almost exactly as you had imagined it, with as many large rolls of caramel ice cream stuffed into the banana as was possible without having it break. On top of the impressively-sized dessert is a squiggle of chocolate sauce and a few shiny weird cherries.

“Please enjoy, Princess,” the head chef says as she personally sets the split in front of you. You get a better look at her badge, which has her name written on it. It seems she is called ‘Gourmet Palette’

“What do we say, Hornet?” Mommy prompts.

“Thank you, Miss Palette!” you say, smiling up at the mare, who beams back at you with pride.

“Don’t thank me yet, you don’t know if it tastes good or not yet!”

You intend to find out, taking the spoon (which again wasn’t a real spoon but a plastic training spoon) that came with the split and digging into the soft dessert. As soon as you feel it on your tongue, you know that you’re in for the best dessert of your life.

It bursts with flavor, making you instinctively squeal with happiness as you gulp it down. You quickly ruin Mommy’s work cleaning your face of your main meal, your green facial fur taking on a slight orange tint as stray ice cream drips from around your mouth.
>>
>>30617596
You let out a quick burp as you finish off the split, letting Mommy clean your face once more.

“Alright, let’s get you ready for bed, and then you can play until bedtime, alright?” she says, lifting you from your seat and setting you down before trotting off in the direction of the bathroom.

You follow behind, stepping up on the stool that Mommy placed in front of the sink to allow you to access the basin. The regular toothbrush you used to use has been replaced with a pink one with a grip much like the cutlery you were forced to use in the dining room.

Mommy squeezes a slither of ‘candy-flavored’ toothpaste onto it before letting you pick it up and begin scrubbing your teeth. Your pony mouth is still unfamiliar to your human-trained hoof, making you somewhat fumble to really reach all of the nooks and crannies of your maw.

Noticing you struggle, Mommy gently takes the toothbrush from you in her magic and tilts your chin up a little. You stare into her eyes as she carefully brushes your teeth for you. She smiles down at you kindly, humming a little tune as she works.

After she finishes polishing your teeth, she lifts you into a bath she’s run for you. The warm water is just the right temperature and instantly causes you to relax. Tension melts away from your muscles as Mommy begins to scrub you clean.

“Are you excited to go to school tomorrow?” she asks you.

“Yeah!” you lie.

“If you ever feel like it’s too much, Mommy will come pick you up, okay?”

You nod in understanding, lounging in the water. A rubber duck bobs in front of you, and your growing filly side spurs you to giggle a little as you start pushing it around in the water.

Mommy giggles with you, working shampoo and conditioner into your tail and making it shiny again after the long day you had.
>>
>>30617599
She finishes with you just as the water starts to cool, lifting you from the water with her hooves and letting you drip dry onto the tiles below for a moment before wrapping a towel around you with her magic. The towel thoroughly dries your body, making your coat fluffy and your mane softly settles on the back of your neck.

It feels good to be cared about for once, years of being a lonely NEET with no family has meant you don’t remember the last time someone did anything for you, let alone clean and care for you.

Mommy sets you down on the floor and pats your rump affectionately. “What do we say?” she prompts.

“Thank you Mommy!” you say, making her nod proudly at you.

“Good girl, now you can have some free time before bed at 8:30”

You step out of the bathroom, checking a clock on your way to your room. It’s 7:45 already!

Back in your bedroom, you see that your playset is still set up and ready to have your story continued.

You reach for one of the dolls, but stop yourself. You won’t sink that low yet, you might have accepted your fate as a horse, but doing something like that for FUN is just too much.

Instead, you resolve to grab a book from one of the many bookshelves and read, may as well get learned for school tomorrow.

You pick out ‘My First Spellbook’, the title is written in a foalish font and various foals casting spells are pictured on the front lifting things like feathers and books.

Cracking it open, you notice that you aren’t the first owner this book. Its pages are covered in hastily scribbled notes and certain words are circled to indicate important points.

This was Mommy’s book!

You eagerly read her notes, they seem to be much more in depth than the book itself which seemed to only explain spellcasting in the most basic of ways.

Time races by as you read page after page, the possibilities of magic seem endless, and you can’t wait to try it out!
>>
>>30617601

It’s strange having a desire to do anything other than sleep, shit and eat, but the prospects of magic are just so expensive!

At 8:30, you hear a soft knock on your door before it opens a crack, revealing Mommy’s face looking in at you. She swings the door open and trots over to you.

“It’s time for bed, sweetie.” she says, pulling you into a tight hug.

You yawn, sleep does sound good around now, you’ve done a lot today and you should probably be rested for school.

As you go to fold the page of your book to remember where you’re up to, Mommy hastily slides a bookmark into the book’s spine.

“Green Hornet!” she exclaims. “We do not disrespect books in this castle!”

You giggle, Mommy can be so silly sometimes, it’s just a book! Regardless, you respect Mommy’s wishes and shut the book without bending the page, placing it on your bedside table and hopping up into bed.

Mommy uses her magic to pull the sheets up around you and tuck you in, smiling down at you.

“I love you,” she says.

“I love you too, Mommy,” you mutter, slowly drifting off into the land of dreams.
>>
>>30617607

https://pastebin.com/FvLwytx6
If I can get this added to the doc I would love Favura or PC long time <3

Also, I'll take this time to plug my other shitty writing (still about fillies being lewd so it's okie): https://www.fimfiction.net/story/380558/scootaloo-goes-batty

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the fluff, I promise the next one will have some actual conflict.
>>
>>30617573
Fuck off
>>
>>30617611
I don't think the doc has been updated in ages.
But otherwise I love the update.
>>
>>30617618
Well aren't you just the nicest person.
>>
File: 1500867493045.png (295KB, 2291x3152px) Image search: [Google]
1500867493045.png
295KB, 2291x3152px
>>30617507
What the fuck even is this thread

Like do you people actually unironically want to be turned into a child cartoon pony so you can be fucked or "bred" by people from /mlp/ or you yourself fuck an /mlp/ user that has been turned into a little filly? Do you realize how ridiculous that is
This is by far the most degenerate general on /mlp/ I mean it combines fucking pedophilia, transformation, beastiality and/or xenophilia and whatever other fetshes you might have and Tbh I gagged a lil bit upon discovering this thread
Please consider psychiatric help and reevaluate your life of you unironically browse this general and look at anon filly pictures
>>
>>30617678
We love you too Anon.
>>
>>30617611
Please crosspost this to /ptfg/.
>>
>>30617611
Cute filly fluff.
>>
>>30617710
Please stop.
>>
>>30617678
You can fuck off too
>>
>>30617718
>completely missing that the copypasta was appropriated last thread
Take your medication and go to bed, fuck off anon. Your trigger finger's getting too sensitive.
>>
>>30617718
At least his post is contained in a single shitpost per thread.
You, /ptfg/fag and the Nyxfags are just annoying.
And do you know what, even though the Nyxfags get annoying, at least they occasionally post anonfilly related stuff.
They're the only one out of you three I would keep.
So fuck off.
>>
File: medium(4).png (91KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium(4).png
91KB, 750x600px
>>30617733
>Nyxfags
>keep
>>
>>30616888
I'm well aware of the actual anatomy of a horse, and the varying styles in which artists in the fandom draw them.
Fact is, not a whole lot of people like incredibly-accurate horse genitals, so there is such a thing as being TOO anatomically correct. Appeal for it HAS grown over time though, as either more zoophiles join the fandom, or the regulars gradually slip deeper into the rabbit hole(myself included).

These are cute colourful ponies we're dealing with, their style IS going to be simplified more often than not. They are also semi-anthro a lot of the time, depending on the desired poses, as actual equine anatomy is rather limited and ponies in the show and fanfics often move in very human-like ways, such is the case for that specific drawing you were sperging about. Genital anatomy is usually going to follow suit.

I could go back to drawing human genitals on ponies, if you'd like? I used to do it all the time, I could do it again.

If you don't like the fact that these colourful cartoon ponies don't look like actual horses, you're probably in the wrong fandom, but hey there are plenty of states where you can still go and legally fuck a horse, and here, this might have some of what you're after: https://derpibooru.org/tags/hoers
>>
>>30617760
I'd rather have them than fuck off and /ptfg/fag
>>
File: 1495177436681.jpg (64KB, 635x488px) Image search: [Google]
1495177436681.jpg
64KB, 635x488px
>>30617556
I wouldn't even need a blanket here. I'd just use these little niggas to stay warm.
>>
>>30617788
You fucking faggots still don't realize that if we let them stay, they'll just take over the thread again. I'm not joking when I say this shit has been going on forever.

I checked through the archives yesterday, the threads back then were absolute shitshows, they drove off writefags and drawfags, they derail the threads and they want Anonfilly and Nyx to be permanently connected.

The ONLY reason they even try to make anonfilly content is to just get a foot in the door, to keep themselves here. "Look, we're producing content too!" But the whole point is to just shove their shitty OC and be obnoxious faggots.

No joke, this has been going on for well over a year and a half.

They do not belong here.
>>
>>30618755
Could you post some of these archives please?
>>
File: DuopKitty.png (455KB, 2562x1807px) Image search: [Google]
DuopKitty.png
455KB, 2562x1807px
>>
File: theres_no_funny_name.png (33KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
theres_no_funny_name.png
33KB, 800x600px
>>
>>30618901
>TFW this is beter than anything you can draw.
>>
>>30618843
>The villain thought that a leash would make her cry and beg for mercy
>But she's actually enjoying it
>>
File: WhatNyxDoesToAnonfilly.png (727KB, 1862x2847px) Image search: [Google]
WhatNyxDoesToAnonfilly.png
727KB, 1862x2847px
>>30618780
Ctrl+F Nyx
Scroll through the threads too, not every nyx image has nyx in the comment.

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/25753022/
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/25684127/
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/26068016/
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/26146967/
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/26635553/
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/27154952/
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/25958125/

I'm sure there's more, but I can't be bothered to find every thread. Yes, there was a lot of arguing back and forth, point is there's a reason we call Nyx cancer and hate her so much here. There's a reason we try to push out Nyx posters whenever they return, because when they're around it always devolves into shit. If no one is against them, they just get worse and worse and post more and more nyx.
>>
File: medium-28.png (125KB, 800x588px) Image search: [Google]
medium-28.png
125KB, 800x588px
>>30619006
>>
File: Anonfilly chest floof.png (33KB, 339x316px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly chest floof.png
33KB, 339x316px
>>30613733
>Anon kisses Goofball before trotting to the guards and sharing booze with them as an apology for the long wait they had to endure
>Goofball floats behind Anon
>The guards drink their cares away and Copper slides into the harness for the wagon
"C-come on evvv...everypony! I cn... tutuly fley drunke!" Copper exclaims while flapping her wings.
-4 Whiskey
>The guards clamber into the back of the wagon

Possible Options:
>Climb into the wagon and give Copper the directions to Appleoosa
>Turn on Anon's radio
>Try to find some coffee to sober Copper up with
>Drink some whiskey
>[Custom Input]
>>30613884
>Anon turns on her radio...
"Helloooo wastelanders, make sure to keep your weapon in good condition. I don't care what it is, police baton, hunting rifle, combat shotgun, whatever. If you don't keep it working properly the only wasteland asshole it's gonna kill is YOU. Now that I'm done with that, let's get back to the music!" DJPON3 says before signing off.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO6f2ykW84A
>Anon looks around the Stable and eventually finds a pot of coffee... desperate times call for desperate measures so Anon just takes the whole pot of coffee
+1 Pot of Coffee(100%)
>Anon returns to the wagon and helps Copper drink half the pot of coffee
>Copper seems to have sobered up although she does seem a bit hyper now

Possible Options:
>Go grab some more 9mm ammo from the armory
>Hop into the wagon and give Copper the directions to Appeloosa
>Drink some whiskey
>[Custom Input]
>>
>>30619068
Ind some 9mm ammo and something liquid and poisonous
>>
File: just_a_scratch.gif (3MB, 320x170px) Image search: [Google]
just_a_scratch.gif
3MB, 320x170px
>>30619068
>>30619081
>9mm
>>
>>30619104
9m is better than a shotgun for stealth.
>>
File: How.png (585KB, 2907x2204px) Image search: [Google]
How.png
585KB, 2907x2204px
>>30618843
No, filly cannot enjoy, foal instincts are stronger than adult desire, her body isn't even breeding age, so no pervert.
>>
>>30619068
Get out, you worthless fuck
>>
>>30619154
Why do you dislike it so much?
>>
>>30619160
He's probably from the PTFG general and wants to see this general die.
>>
>>30619177
Yeah, I don't think it's the regular "fuck off" anons, either.

A few threads ago some autist had a problem saying these threads were devolving into CYOAs, but it's literally only one story.

I guess it's just one persistent autist who can't leave it alone.
>>
>>30617546
Woo glad you're back! Do what feels right
>>
>>30619006
Ok. That's really bad.
I completely understand the hate for them now.
>>
>>30619036
>>30619006
Fuck off
>>
>>30619261
>proving the nyxfags are bad
>still told to fuck off
You're not bright, are you?
>>
File: 1492189413246.jpg (64KB, 894x965px) Image search: [Google]
1492189413246.jpg
64KB, 894x965px
>>30619261
no YOU fuck off you cancerous nyxfaggot
>>
>>30619292
It must be some kind of bot, it autoreplies to anything with the word Nyx in it, and just sends the catchpha to someone
>>
>>30619323
Or it's a falseflagger. We had that way back last year. After Fuck Off Anon had started telling the nyxfags to fuck off, someone else popped up telling everyone else to fuck off.
>>
>>30619336
>someone else popped up telling everyone else to fuck off.
I'm betting that it's the Nyxfag.
>>
>>30617633
Its a bot, turnned to her name
>>
File: medium-18.png (126KB, 800x512px) Image search: [Google]
medium-18.png
126KB, 800x512px
>>30619349
Implying there is only one nyxfag
>>
>>30619560
Please go back to the draw thread, we need you, people have started actually enjoying themselves and aren't feeling the pain of being deserved cancer.
>>
File: IgnoreNyx.png (77KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
IgnoreNyx.png
77KB, 500x364px
They feed off (You)'s, stop giving them what they want shitheads, otherwise they keep coming back
>>
File: Scruff.png (167KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Scruff.png
167KB, 800x600px
We need more scruff carrying
>>
File: 1483234862908.jpg (25KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483234862908.jpg
25KB, 332x500px
>>30617507
What the fuck even is this thread

Like do you people actually unironically want to be turned into a child cartoon pony so you can be fucked or "bred" by people from /mlp/ or you yourself fuck an /mlp/ user that has been turned into a little filly? Do you realize how ridiculous that is
This is by far the most degenerate general on /mlp/ I mean it combines fucking pedophilia, transformation, beastiality and/or xenophilia and whatever other fetshes you might have and Tbh I gagged a lil bit upon discovering this thread
Please consider psychiatric help and reevaluate your life of you unironically browse this general and look at anon filly pictures
>>
>>30619680
Welcome to 4chan, Birthplace of around half of said fetishes, grow a pair or ingore the thread
>>
>>30619642
Reminder
https://pastebin.com/VMWUbVsc
>>
File: New Canvas 4.png (97KB, 487x510px) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas 4.png
97KB, 487x510px
>>30619656
Any suggestion maybe? There's not much new you can draw from this request
>>
>>30619312
>>30619560
>>30619642
Fuck off
>>
>>30619656
Something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwOnFrfPRdE
(Watch before reading comment.)
Anon Filly loses feeling in her hind legs, so Twilight grabs her by the scruff and thrashes her to death out of mercy.
>>
>>30619848
meant for >>30619789
>>
Also yhe anon who was going on about impregnating a mare then casing her abort, Just a fun fact, stallion's dick is made to cause miscarriage to a mare so his foal can be the one she gives birth to
>>
>>30619778
welcome to the anonfilly threads, that is a copypasta, ignore it.
>>
File: DoupCri.png (212KB, 651x598px) Image search: [Google]
DoupCri.png
212KB, 651x598px
>>30619148
What if filly WANTS to be a pet?
>>
>>30603708
>>30603914
>>30603938

>You look over at Dinky and she looks over at you.
>The two of you stare at each other while panting.
>You’re a bit unsure of how to go about this, and it looks like Dinky is unsure as well.
>Cheerilee picks up on this.
>”Communication is key with sex.”
>”Talk to each other and ask how you would like to help each other.”
>Dinky makes the first move and motions you over to her.
>You move over to her as her legs part for you.
>”U-um, could you... help make me feel good?”
>You nod and look down between her legs.
>Her pert little pussy is ready for you, the dark lips soaked with her juices.
>It winks at you and you see her inviting pink passage and clit beckoning you.
>That’s as good an invitation as any.
>You lean down towards pussy and breath in her scent.
>It’s a musky scent and you find it quite alluring.
>”W-what are you- Ah!”
>You stick your tongue out and lick the outer edge of her vulva.
>You lick a few more times before pulling your tongue back into your mouth and savouring her essence.
>It has a slightly sweet taste and a musky undertone you can’t help but enjoy.
>Satisfied with the taste, you lean back in and start digging into Dinky’s pussy.
>”Nnaah!”
>Her hooves land on the back of your head and push you
>She starts thrusting her hips into your muzzle, eager for more pleasure.
>Your tongue pushes into her moist tunnel and it tightens on you, trying to pull your tongue deeper.
>Her grip on your head tightens as well.
>You move your tongue around her tunnel, focusing on the spots that make her twitch the most.
>It’s getting a little hard to breath with how she’s holding you however.
>You pull back against her hooves and they hold you in place for a few seconds before they finally relent.
>You stare down at her pussy as you catch your breathe and watch it twitch and wink.
>>
>>30619950
Urge to take care of her rising.
>>
>>30620072
>You’re about to dive back in when Dinky stops you with a hoof.
>You look up at her quizzically.
>She is panting heavily and has a bold look in her eye.
>Looks like she is gaining a bit of confidence.
>She pushes you so you are lying flat on your back.
>You lie there, waiting to see what she will do.
>She climbs over you and turns around, her rump now above your head.
>She lowers herself onto your belly and leans her head between your legs.
>Her panting breath washes over your cunny.
>She stays like that a few moments before leaning down closer.
>Her wet tongue laps over your labia and you cry out in pleasure.
>The wet muscle slides over your pussy a few times before it spreads your lips apart and enters your pussy.
“Aaaannh!”
>Her tongue squirms inside you as fireworks go off in your mind.
>You can’t believe how good this feels.
>You’ve never felt this good before!
>You moan as pleasure builds and your body produces more juices that Dinky laps up.
>You can feel yourself wink every few licks and you twitch every time she brushes against your clit.
>You can do little more than lie there and moan as Dinky continues to pleasure you.
>Her fillyhood pushes against your muzzle as her hips push down towards your face.
>Getting the idea, your tongue slithers out of your mouth and resumes lapping her pussy.
>Dinky shudders from the contact and speeds up her pleasuring of you.
>Moans fill the classroom as you lick and tease each other.
>Your licking in constantly interrupted by your moans as you attempt to keep up in pleasuring her.
>You aren’t going to last much longer.
>The noises, the situation, the way Dinky’s tongue keeps hitting just the right spot.
>Your hips are grinding up into her muzzle trying to increase the stimulation.
>>
>>30620080
>Your tunnel is contracting on her tongue every time it dips deep into you.
>It’s too much for you.
“Nnnnaaaah~”
>You cum hard as Dinky continues to lick your pussy.
>Your hips buck up in an attempt to prolong your orgasm.
>With what little sense you have left you latch onto Dinky’s clit and suck.
>With a squeak Dinky cums as well, her juices flowing down your muzzle.
>The two of you ride out your orgasm as you idly lick each other.
>The two of you eventually come down from your high.
>Dinky rolls off of you and the two of you pant as you catch your breath.
>You vaguely hear the sound of other fillies crying in pleasure in the background.
>You mutter to yourself.
“Wow. If it’s this good with a filly, how much better can it be with a colt?”
>Dinky lifts her head and looks at you with a shy smile on her face.
>”Y-yeah. I kinda wonder about that too.”
>The two of you share a smile.
>”Th-that was a very good demonstration, Anon and Dinky.”
>You look over at Cheerilee.
>She’s sweaty and her mane is ruffled.
>Looks like she enjoyed the show as well.
>A quick look over the classroom shows that most of the fillies are also in a post-orgasmic bliss.
>”You can return to your seats now.”
>You roll over onto your hooves and slowly push yourself up.
>Dinky seems to be in a similar state of sluggishness.
>Cheerilee walks over to her desk as the two of you prepare to dismount.
>She leans over to the two of you and whispers, “If you’re really interested in session with colts, see me before class tomorrow.”
>You see Dinky blush hard at this.
>That’s something to keep in mind.
>Is there anything else you want to do or say before you and Dinky return to your seats?
>>
>>30619789
You don't really need originality, we want more of the same. You could always try it from the front, Anon trying to thrash out of Twilight's grip, add speech bubbles, or just use GlimGlam.

We're really not hard to impress.
>>
>>30620090
Ask her if this is actually part of the curriculum or she's just a huge pervert
>>
File: 1487488.png (273KB, 2291x3152px) Image search: [Google]
1487488.png
273KB, 2291x3152px
>>30619680
Please use the updated image, my man.
>>
>>30620132
see
>>30617678
>>
File: It's a damn fine idea.png (423KB, 2907x2204px) Image search: [Google]
It's a damn fine idea.png
423KB, 2907x2204px
>>30619148
>>
>>30620132
>>30620155
See >>30617718
>>
Autismcolt wrote fah, I going to get started, anything you want other then Anon learning friendship via a retarted, but smart NEET who may remind anon dof his life before also a cactus.
>>
>Be Anon
>Sitting at a table in the too-fancy Le Coq Au Vin
>"No, Mom, I don't have a coltfriend."
>"Well, you should hurry up and find one, I don't want you becoming an old maid!" Velvet laughed a bit at that
>"Why do you care so much? You already have a grandfoal, just spoil HER."
>Being spoiled sounded good
>After all, nobody was allowed to leave your REAL grandma's house on an empty stomach
>...
>... What did she look like, again?

>The waiter was finally here, thank god. You were gonna die soon.
>"'Av' you made your decizions?" he said in a fake-sounding French accent
>"Yes, we'll take the Mushroom Risotto, Baked Ziti, Greek Pasta, and the Spaghetti." Night Light answered
>"Very good. Would you like a wine with that?"
>"Yes, we'll take a bottle of Chardonnay." He closed his menu at that.

>854
>Pairing pasta dishes with a white wine
>ISHYGDDT

>The waiter set your respective dishes in front of each of you, the plates composed of fine china
>That's weird, you don't remember Night Light specifying who wanted what
>Did he just assume your order?
>In the middle of the table he placed a metal tin, filled with ice and a fancy-looking bottle
>You had only drunk wine from a box, maybe this was your chance to live the high life.
>You decided to play dumb and hope for the best
>Maybe Equestria was like Ireland and the kids were drunkards too
"What's that?" you asked with your cutest face
>"Wine." Night Light answered, grabbing the bottle and popping off the cork
"Can I have some?"
>"Ah... when you're older."
>You turned to the waiter indignantly
"Well, what else is there to drink?"
>You weren't gonna have water, that was for suckers
>>
>>30617678
>>30619680
One of these is an imposter!
>>
>>30620341
>chardonnay
>not chardoneigh
Don't forget about the horsepuns!
>>
>>30620341
Nightlite
>>
>>30620202
>anon planned to just keep all the pictures himself
>>
>>30620341
>You took another swig from your juice box, the taste of apples flowing through the bendy straw and onto your tongue
>Damn that was some good juice
>You picked up a fork and poked at your entree, sifting through the sauce
>It was all chunky, cut tomatoes everywhere in the sauce. Disgusting.
>You grabbed a breadstick while everyone else dug into their meals happily
>After a minute Purple realized you weren't touching your spaghetti
>"Is something wrong Anon?" Twilight asked, sensing your disdain
>She looked down at the plate and back to you, her eyebrows furrowing a bit as she figured it out
>She quickly replaced her expression with a happier one, and raised her tone to just below jovial
>"Oh, I know that look. You need to use the potty."
"Wha- No I don't!"
>Your bladder was pretty much empty, what was she- oh
>"Well, why don't you just try?"
>Knowing it was inevitable, you hopped out of your seat
>She nudged you towards the lobby for a little 'talk'.
>>
>>30620202
I would get twelve Anonfillies to make a filly-of-the-month calendar, complete with the sluttiest outfits fresh from Rarity's boutique.
>>
>>30620108
^ this, seems like a rather adult question to ask.

Also maybe give dinky a peck on the lips before you go back to your seats, (the ones on her face), just as a little appreciative thank-you. And maybe suggest doing that again some time.
>>
>>30620090
ask if we should wear anything to the little meeting
>>
File: Tick-tock.png (8KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
Tick-tock.png
8KB, 440x440px
> Be anon
> bla bla magic bla bla filly
> You're lingering in the Friendship map room
> Mostly to see who you can blackmail into rutting a filly silly
> A mare walks in, a 6/10 she looks around and spots pinkie, she scuttles over to her
> You sneak over , your not eaves dropping.
> "Your pinkie pie?"
> "Yep"
> "I have a request, me and my son are moving in really soon, rumor is you throw parties for new ponies"
> "Yep, I do"
> "Could you.....not?"
> Pinkie deflates slightly, It was like watching someone dropping a puppy of a cliff
> "Why?"
> The mare leans in, you can't hear what she is saying to pinkie, Pinkie's face lights up with understanding she nods and bounces out, the mare follows.
> WTF just happen.gif

> A day late, Twilight tracks you down, something about meeting new ponies
> You don't have much of a choose as she carries you like a ragdoll to the house
> Twilight knocks on the door, the mare from yesterday answers.
> She and Twilight talk, you ignore them wanting to do home.
> Well tell you hear your name.
> "Anon here would make a great friend for your son"
> "That's great, Why don't You both come inside" The mare turns to you "My son is in his room, Second door on the right"
> You roll your eyes and trot to the room, and open the door
> The room is brightly colored, in the center is a colt(Pic), about your "Age" staring blankly at a pile of puzzle pieces
> Around him is a dozen puzzle boxes
"Hey What are you doing?"
> The colt ignores you as his horn lights up Puzzle pieces float up and around him
> You move closer, suddenly the pieces start to fly to the floor, both the colts eyes were tracking independently of each other, giving him a googly eye
> As quick as it started, he finishes, around you are a dozen finished puzzles.
> You finally realized your there
> "ACt too buall"
"Ummm....what?"
> His horn lights up, a voice echos in your head "I said, who are you? and why are you in my bedroom?"
>>
>>30620635
wat
>>
>>30620661
the colt is autistic
>>
>>30620635
Oh. You're actually retarded.
>>
File: autismspeaks.jpg (47KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
autismspeaks.jpg
47KB, 640x360px
>>30620635
>puzzles
Nice.
>>
>>30620635
> There is a heavy moment as your brain process what was happening
> After it was done, you make a mad dash for the door
> However twilight grabs your tall by her magic
> "Now Anon, Running out of the house screaming is not a good way to make friends"
> Were your screaming? fuck thats why she was able to catch you
> The colt walks out and looks at the mare, his expression hadn't changed at all, it was the same dead eye stare.
> She pats him on the head, "This is my son, Tick-tock, He is Chaos touched"
> Wait...what?
> Twilight Looks at you before sighing.
> "Chaos touched is a mental defect, Ponies with it don't work the same way as everypony else"
> Tick-tock looks at you, His 'Voice' echoes into your head. "Sorry to scare you, I talk using this telepathy spell otherwise"
> He makes a bunch of random notices.
> Twilight pushes over to him
> "Now the both of you go play....and be nice to him anon."
> You sigh as the colt leads you back into his bedroom.
> You go to the window, mind as well sneak out the back-way and head to the arcade
> The window doesn't open, you begin to pace around thinking, Tick-tock watches you.
> "so...Do you like video games?"
> Your head spins around like owl, good thing this form is more flexible then your old one
"FUCK YEAH"
> "I saw an arcade on the way up here, I sure mum will let us go together"
> You both leave the room to where Twilight and the mare were
> After a bit of pleading you manage to get a few bits and head to the arcade bowling complex
> You often come here when you cut class, Give the manager head to keep him quiet about you coming here, and get more game tokens for a bit
> You both enter the building, tick-tock has some type of cube that was mostly buttons and knobs
> He follows as you get your bits exchanged then poked your butt, pointing at the TETRIS game
> "Want to go head to head"
"sure"
> You give him some tokens and both sit down.
> The game starts
>>
>>30620713
200% didn't know that, accidental symbolism is accidental
>>
>>30620906
> You think your owning him then you glance at his screen to see by how bad
> He's 7000 points ahead, soon as a piece appears, he slams it into place.
> The distraction cases you to bottleneck
> His screen declares him the winner
> No way your going to loose to some new retard.
"Again"
> Tick-tock stares at you before slotting another coin in.
> You block him out as you going into overtime to kick this colt's ass
> a small crowd of foals surround the both of you, while Tick-tock seemed unaware of them, you could hear them talking
> "wow, anon getting her ass kicked"
> "At this rate that kids going to pass her high score"
> "Do you think us talking is going to throw her off"
> "Most likely"
> The battle was valiant, however.....he still owned your ass.
"DISCORD SUCKING LUNA'S NIPPLES"
> You scream at the tiny bricks as you Game over, you slam your head into the scream in pure rage.
> You look up, the letters TIC sit with a score nearly triple of the letters ANN
> You glare at the colt, the crowd dissipated at your outburst
> You....start to laugh.
> "Ummm...anon, are you OK?"
> you laugh harder
"Oh god kid, noone has put up that much of a challenge sense highschool"
> "high....school?"
"Don't tink about it, how about I get you something from the prize corner"
> You both walk over, there was a warm fuzzy feeling in your chest....was this what friendship felt like?
> Was tick-tock your friend?
> Did you really just find someone like you in this mettled mess of a pony?
> Questions swirled around in your mind as Tick-tock got a stuffed.....thingy.
>>
File: JPEG_20170427_120231.jpg (82KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170427_120231.jpg
82KB, 640x480px
PTFG fag here. How's everypony doing today? I just got home from museum trip. An Anon in the last thread asked me if I wanted to be the filly. Yes I want to be the filly.
>>
>>30621091
> You both walk out into the sun a few hours later
> A small cluster of prizes split among the both of them
> a huge smile on your face,Tick-tock face still had the blank look
> You wrap your leg around him as you both head home
> Tick-tock glanced back, then ahead.
> "We're being followed"
> You glance back, your on the main street, ponies were everywhere.
"How can you tell?" you whisper
> "Three ponies, saw them at the arcade, they left when we did"
> You nod and take a sudden turn pulling tick-tock along with you
> Out of the corner of your eye you see 3 earth ponies start to run after you
"Shit, run"
> Both of you sprint down the side street
> You keep turning sharp and random intervals
> Once you think you lost them both of you stop to catch your breath
> "WHat was that about?"
"If I was right, trouble"
> "You can say that again filly" A gruff voice said
> One of the large Earth ponies blocking one end of the ally, you turn to run another large pony blocks the exit
> Tick-tock's horn flairs brighter, one the earth ponies rushes him, and decks the small unicorn, this is a sickening crack of bone braking
> You feel yourself being held by another Stallion, the third earth pony walked over
> "hello you little bitch, remember me?"
> you have no clue who he is.
> The stallion holding your legs open and the stallion that didn't have a foal pulled a cactus
> "Maybe If i shove this in your foalhole, you'll remember."
>>
>>30621931
Odds are that will I will do for now, Will do more when I finish some house work and I can think of a not edgy ending
>>
>>30621931
>>30621984
It'S already plenty edgy. Maybe try to tone that down first.
>>
File: 1457128138721.png (226KB, 1374x1675px) Image search: [Google]
1457128138721.png
226KB, 1374x1675px
i just want a cute little filly to love and cuddle damn it
>>
>>30621984
Get the fuck out, autist.
>>
File: Cadance.jpg (269KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Cadance.jpg
269KB, 1280x1280px
Bump
>>
>>30620361
...that seems so obvious in hindsight
>>
>>30623443
Hah! Easy miss
>>
>>30621931
DO NOT shove a cactus in anonfilly's orifices
>>
>>30623609
Cactus is for lewd.
>>
>>30621931
SHOVE THAT CACTUS IN HER FOALHOLE
>>
File: 1468692162612.png (235KB, 909x795px) Image search: [Google]
1468692162612.png
235KB, 909x795px
>>30623730
>little does anon realize, he helped seal his own fate
>and now, a cactus awaits him in his filly life.
>>
>>30623765
>Implying that's not what Anon planned all along.
>>
>>30623765
That's a very pretty filly.
>>
>>30620090
Lick mah pussahy
>>
>>30617607
Was expecting diapers before bed
>>
>>30624086
Not submissive enough, Anon.
>>
Where is pee-in-my-mouth anon?
Its not a real anonfilly thread without him.
>>
>>30620090
kiss Cheerilee's winking clit and thank her for the good time, then tell dinky to meet you after school
>>
>>30620108
>>30620632
“Is this a normal part of the curriculum?”
>Cheerilee gives you a smile.
>”I just think a more visual demonstration can help teach fillies better. Don’t you think it was a great learning experience?”
“I suppose. Anything we’d need to bring tomorrow for the special lesson?”
>Cheerilee’s smile gets a bit wider.
>”No, no need for you to bring or prepare anything. Just let me handle everything.”
>Satisfied, you nod your head and hop off the desk and walk back to your seat.
>You pass by fillies with large blushes on their faces and wet seats.
>The smell of filly cum fills the air.
>You sit back down in your chair and face the front of the class where it looks like Cheerilee is getting to the next part of the lesson.
>”Now, you learned how to handle your heat by yourself and with other fillies.”
>”But colts are another matter entirely. You could get pregnant from them, so you have to be careful.”
>”You shouldn’t be alone with a colt or a stallion while in heat or you may not be able to control yourself.”
>”However, I know what it is like during your first heat, so I want to make sure you are all safe if you do give into your instincts.”
>So she is going to talk about fucking colts.
>You are not surprised at all.
>”The first and least expensive way is with condoms.”
>”Condoms cover a colt’s penis in order to catch a colt’s sperm when he ejaculates so it doesn’t enter your body.”
>”They can rip, so if you don’t have any other form of contraceptive you could be in trouble”
>>
>>30624302
>”The second way is with birth control potions, which also aren’t too expensive.”
>”These are special potions that will prevent a colt’s sperm from reaching an egg, but you have to take one every two days to keep them effective.”
>”Also, some fillies are unaffected by the potion due to their natural magic field. Make sure you know if you are!”
>Cheerilee is in full lecture mode now.
>Despite her lewdness earlier, she seems intent on making sure this information gets out.
>”The last way is with what are called morning after potions.”
>”If a colt manages to ejaculate in your vagina and you haven’t used any form of contraceptive, this is the last solution.”
>”They are very expensive, but they are very effective, even working for fillies that can’t use birth control potions.”
They only work for one encounter though, and every time you use one they have a greater chance to fail.”
>”Try not to get in this sort of situation please!”
>”For all of these you can ask your doctor for help without needing to go through your parents, so they don’t need to know what you are doing.”
>”It will cost bits though! They know that fillies will follow their instincts, but they also don’t want you to think you can do what you want with no consequences.”
>”So make sure you’ll be able to take care of the pregnancy early, or you could be in trouble.”
>”Once a week has passed, the embryo has bonded to your magic field and very little can be done to remove it without the potential for severe side effects.”
>”Now, there are also some spells that can be cast for birth control after that, but only very skilled unicorns can cast it and they can backfire, so it is very unreliable.”
>”And that’s your sexual education! You are all dismissed! Make sure to have fun!”
>>
>>30624308
>The classroom becomes a flurry of movement and voices as all the fillies get up to leave.
>You have the whole afternoon off now.
>You have time to hang out with Little League and Button Mash.
>You could also go to the doctor to see if you can get some birth control.
>With how lewd things have been recently, you may need to get checked out sooner rather than later.
>As you gather your things, you notice Dinky sneak a few looks over at you.
>You did just eat her out in front of the class.
>Maybe you should talk to her?
>You also remember that flower mare from earlier said there was a special deal for fillies today.
>Considering the day for the deal, you can guess what it involves.
>What should you do?

Choose one or more:
Find Little League
Find Button Mash
Talk to Dinky
See what the flower mares wanted
Go to the doctor
Just go home
Something else?
>>
>>30624314
>You also remember that flower mare from earlier said there was a special deal for fillies today.
>Considering the day for the deal, you can guess what it involves.
we can't pass up on a good deal, let's pay her a visit
this better be going where I hope it's going
>>
>>30624474
This.
>>
>>30624314
Talk to dinky(do the thing I said, gosh darn it), go to the flower mares, and then the doctor, if the deal the flower mares were on about doesn't end up making the doctor visit redundant for whatever reason.
>>
File: ow the edge.jpg (42KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
ow the edge.jpg
42KB, 400x366px
>>30619848
>>
Up
>>
Ponies have a habit of bursting into songs and musical numbers. What if Anonfilly doesn't want to sing along?
>>
>>30624314
invite Dinky over to our apartment later, so we can show her the toy Foor Bored gave us, then go hang out with Button and League. May as well invite League to join us and Dinky too.
>>
>>30625877
A public lynching.
>>
>>30624091
That is 100% my fetish and I will write diaper Anonfilly sometime if anyone else here would be into it
>>
>>30626508
please no
>>
>>30626508
So long as there isn't any piss or shit, go for it.
>>
>>30626508
Quick hide that post before you trigger the 'fuck off' anons.
I've nothing against that personally
>>
File: 1495702876066.png (2MB, 2048x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1495702876066.png
2MB, 2048x1500px
>>30626508
Yes, please.
>>
>>30626508
>>30626587
Fuck off, freaks.
>>
>>30626508
At this point nothing could possibly faze me and I think a few people want it, so why not? Sounds like you'd enjoy doing it, don't listen to faggots on a Malaysian basket-weaving board.

Just don't seem surprised when people start calling you a degenerate.
>>
>>30626508
>>30626570
>>30626576
>>30626583
>>30626587
>>30626597
>>30626599
Okay, will write it.
will probably be a little wetting, no scat tho because I'll spare you that
>>
File: Tits.jpg (101KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
Tits.jpg
101KB, 1280x640px
>>30626576
Then it's not really a diaper, just crinkly underwear.

>>30626508
>Bonus points for tit suckling
>>
>>30626631
Got it.
Any other fucked up fetishes people want?
>>
File: IMG_2928.jpg (68KB, 990x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2928.jpg
68KB, 990x700px
>>30626508
i just dont get it. I have fetishes like rape and abuse, I managed to fap to gory bloody art and snuff before but diapers just make me go 'why'. I mean theres no sex or anything involved, just grown up faggots acting like babs.
>>
>>30626643
necrophilia
>>
>>30626646
I don't understand it either, man
>>
>>30626623
>>30626631
>>30626643
Not a fan of breastfeeding but I love wetting.
I'll compromise
>>
>>30626653
Haha.
No
>>
>>30626631
I'm not into them myself, but I dated someone who was, so naturally I indulged for the sake of the relationship. They have a certain bondage aspect, kinda like a chastity belt.
If the material is thick, you can't really do much, if anything, but if it's thin enough you can just about rub one out through it.
Whether thick or thin, If you cum while wearing one then there's no cleanup necessary.
>>
it's like Anonfilly is in a cycle of inescapable degeneracy, it just jumps from one form to the next
>>
>>30626643
Cactus in the pussy
>>
>>30626738
pussy in the cactus
>>
>>30626738
I got that handled, but with work i cant finish the story tell later
>>30621931
>>
>>30626508
I'm down. Doesn't have to be gross or extreme
>>
>>30626643
Cuddling. Without permission from the receiver.
>>
>>30620477
>Somehow the lobby was empty; the host was likely ushering tha last group to their table. The quiet was a little disconcerting.
>Twilight didn't seem angry, just exasperated
>Well, a TEENSY bit angry too
>"What's wrong now Anon? Why won't you eat?"
"It tastes terrible, the sauce is all weird with little tomato bits. Why can't they just make it out of a can like normal people?"
>"Normal PONIES, Anon. Ponies." she corrected, "And that food wasn't cheap, it would be very rude to not eat it."
>Joke's on her you don't care about manners
"No. It's gross."
>"Well, you can't just eat breadsticks all night."
"Watch me."
>Purple narrowed her eyes a bit and deepened her tone
>"Oh-hoh, you're giving me attitude now?"
"No, I just- I don't wanna eat it, just ask for a refund."
>"There's no refunds and you know that. Now you march out there and eat the whole plate, young lady"
"Mmm-nmmm" you shook your head
>No way were you eating that garbage
>"Anon, I can make your life VERY difficult if you don't obey me."
>Rebellious thoughts flew through your head, and you felt a tingling sensation around your neck.
>Fucking collar. One day you'd get your revenge.
>But for now, it was best to play along, or at least not piss Twicunt off too much
"...Three bites."
>"No Anon, I'm not bargaining, go out there and eat your dinner.". she said, pointing back into the dining room
>>
>>30627048
Anonfilly used to eat Spaghetti-O's right out of the can like a sad motherfucker.
>>
>>30619848
Edgy.
>>
>>30626508
I can't control you so I'll just not read it. Just put a warning or something so people don't waste their time reading something that is just a fetish if you don't mind.
>>
>>30626508
You are literally a filly shitposting, aren't you?
>>
>>30626643
fat anonfilly
>>
>>30626643
nursing
>>
>>30626643
>>30619848
>>
>>30627048
This bitch is a fucking princess, what the hell is 15 bits? Besides, if it's so damn fancy, you bet your ass they'll refund it if you talk shit about it.
>>
>>30627048
Hurry, escape on the food trolley. She'll never suspect it.
>>
>>30626508
Little filly has a bed wetting problem and Twilight keeps it nice and cute
>>
>>30626508
Points if its also a chastity belt, becaise deep down twi knows anon is a whore
>>
>>30617507
How many fillies are in THIS thread?
>>
File: IMG_0135.png (58KB, 586x671px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0135.png
58KB, 586x671px
>>30628644
I'm a filly!
>>
I want to be turned into a filly so that I can be bread
>>
File: 1496455485513.gif (443KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1496455485513.gif
443KB, 480x238px
>>30627869
>>
>>30628644
All of them
>>
File: 1498439249258.png (124KB, 456x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498439249258.png
124KB, 456x600px
>>30628644
Filly reporting in!
Have you seen my dick? I can't find it!
>>
>>30621931
Ok I am working on the next part rn
>>
File: 1442800755062.png (91KB, 568x823px) Image search: [Google]
1442800755062.png
91KB, 568x823px
>>30628801
You will never see it again.
>>
File: IMG_0264.png (471KB, 561x912px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0264.png
471KB, 561x912px
>>30628801
It's not like you were using it.
>>
File: IMG_4708.jpg (87KB, 989x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4708.jpg
87KB, 989x653px
>>30628724
>>
File: IMG_0138.png (166KB, 800x567px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0138.png
166KB, 800x567px
>>30628833
A gentleman would at least buy me flowers first, no homo.
>>
File: 1498571476941.png (1MB, 1560x1783px) Image search: [Google]
1498571476941.png
1MB, 1560x1783px
>>30628826
No u!
>>30628833
Fag!
>>
>>30628857
I can get them after. Now be a bro and give me some of dat filly dirt box
>>
File: IMG_0265.png (40KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0265.png
40KB, 300x186px
>>30628885
My body is ready.
>>
>>30623765
Holy shit
This is why the stallion asked if Anon remembers him
He was sent to do the cactus stuffing at Anon's request
HOW FAR INTO THE FUTURE ARE WE LOOKING RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>30629128
Shhhhh time trival
>>
File: 1448300792116.png (65KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1448300792116.png
65KB, 500x600px
>>30629380
>time trival
>trival
and this is one of our writefags
>>
>>30629539
But remember, I am the retarted one
>>
File: 1469594328289.png (35KB, 609x648px) Image search: [Google]
1469594328289.png
35KB, 609x648px
>>30629539
Filly tongue?
>>
File: 1468710616337.png (219KB, 768x941px) Image search: [Google]
1468710616337.png
219KB, 768x941px
>>30629658
Filly tongue.
>>
>>30628644
I am filly. I'm just writing my auto biography
>>
>>30629706
I only give voices to the lost and unspoken green fillies of this world

https://pastebin.com/vkTPYrkv
>You decided you had to approach this like a hostage negotiator.
>With your dick being the hostage.
"O-okay, you're in control. What do you want?"
>Her face turned into one of relief, just as she began to straddle you once again.
>"Answers. All I want is answers"
>She took a long strife at your covered dick with her now filly-like pussy.
>"First question: Why make a filly?"
>Taking a long in shuddering inhale, you answer.
"Lots of reasons I suppose: Low maintenance pet, great sex toy, quick companion. Essentially a living build-a-bear filly with a vagina."
>She grimaced at this.
>This unnerved you seeing as she had a way to end your manhood.
"W-what?"
>"Nothing..."
>She shifted down to atop your left thigh.
"Well what the hell was that look for then?!"
>"I'm not exactly to used to this 'vagina' thing yet. It feels nice, but it's something to get used to."
>"Plus not only that, I kinda figured that was the reason behind this."
>She pops the button on your pants and undoes your zipper.
>"Ah, button pants. Someone came prepared."
>Level 2: boxers.
>The filly goes back to her grinding.
>"Next question: why not make one outta scratch?"
>Almost there.
"Cause if I did, I would end up with a mentally inept filly. Like an actual newborn..."
>You groan as she takes more strides on you.
"... I wanted something a little interactive."
>You give a cocky chuckle.
>As she grinded on you she gave a less than satisfied look.
>>
File: 1451223319856.png (269KB, 594x612px) Image search: [Google]
1451223319856.png
269KB, 594x612px
>>30629664
good
>>
>>30629725
"Hate to break it to ya' bud, but I'm not exactly some blowup doll you can delfate and shove in your closet."
>"You sure about that?"
>This only stregthened her frown.
>Next thing you know a solid hoof makes contact with your balls.
>Instictively, you groan in pain and try to grab them. But with the blushing filly, this is difficult.
>"Whoops, I slipped."
"Fu-...Fucking bitch."
>She rolls her eyes.
>"Oh get over it. We're justing getting to the best part."
>She rises again, only this time to tug at your last line of defense.
>Out it sprung.
>As she stood over it, you could feel your second head lightly grazing her watering, hot fill-hole.
>She had a look of unease as she looked back.
>...
>...
>...
>This tense pause, which was starting to last several minutes, was beginning to irritate you as you began to lose your "penile Motivation"
"Well? Get on with it."
>"Uhhhm."
>Acid or not, you needed release.
>Grabbing those wide hips of hers, you prepare to push her down.
>"L-Listen, I'm not exactly to used or fond of doing this thing yet. D-Do you think we can do something e-else?"
>A deal was a deal, you provided. So she should too.
>Pressing the tip in. You prepare to make the invasion.
"We had a deal."
>"Well we can negotiate, can't we?"

Make your choice fellow anons.
>>
>>30629732
"its only gay if you make it gay!"
>>
File: Hoof-Holding.png (263KB, 1000x899px) Image search: [Google]
Hoof-Holding.png
263KB, 1000x899px
>>30626916
Absolutely degenerate
>>
>>30629941
enjoy your vacation anon
>>
>>30629732
>rape
>>
File: 1471447232215.png (35KB, 700x729px) Image search: [Google]
1471447232215.png
35KB, 700x729px
>>30626916
What the hell is the matter with you?
>>
>>30629732
"Didn't think you'd be such a little bitch about it."
>>
>>30629959
You sure that's the path you wanna take?
>>
>>30629989
dicks getting boiled is his fetish
though, now that i think about it, she wouldnt be able to destroy the dick if it's inside of her!
>>
>>30629732
What are the terms?
>>
>>30627982
It's not about the money, it's about looking like a ungrateful ass and embarrassing Purple since her parents are probably paying.
>>
>>30630026
>A: You fug the filly
You become try to go alpha.
Possible mental trauma ensues.
>B: You cuck yourself
Filly will become more receptive to demands.
Physical trauma may ensue
>>
File: 1441693025008.gif (227KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
1441693025008.gif
227KB, 300x240px
>>30630006
>Protip: A+B≠D
>>
>>30630049
Go full alpha then.
>>
>>30630049
id say we become the cuck for a lil then. id rather have less filly puss now to have loads more in the future
>>
>>30630049
I still say we should taunt her for being a little pussy about it, try and goad her into taking the plunge.
>>
File: 1448264598223.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448264598223.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
>>30630073
>>30630067
Someone tie break
I'm a little conflicted about this.
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/30265168/#30306863
>>
>>30630086
Hold back for now. Play the long game. Still taunt her for being a coward though.
>>
>You wake up at the sound of a growl.
>Blinking your now tired, groggy eyes, you look around for the source of the noise.
>Down, over on your jeans, Anon is fumbling around with the button on them.
"Fucking hellman, islike one in the morning."
>She jumps at your words and stays silent, head sitting beside the button.
>You lazily reach over and pick her up, turning to your side and wrapping your arms around her.
>Right arm under, petting her chest fluff, left arm gently rubbing her belly.
>Burying your face in her mane, you take a nice, slow breath, her mane smelling just like the cinnamon honey shampoo you got her.
>Quickly, you find yourself drifting back to sleep.
>
>Something warm drops on your face, and a heavy, almost musky minty scent fills your nose.
>The second you recognize it, your eyes snap open.
>For a split second, all you see is a dark green and pink, then feel something wet and hot on your face.
>Your arms shoot up, and you blindly grab two plush handfuls of your assailant.
>You lift it up off your face, feeling the sticky substance around you and seeing the soft pink entrance that was just on you.
"Goddamn it Anon!"
>Pushing her off, you move to the side and rub your face into the sheets.
>Blinking the sleepiness away, you try to ignore your little one standing at attention while you glare at her.
>Just sitting there, the little filly has a pleading look and a big blush on her face.
>"Come ooon, please! Hooves don't do shit for me!"
"I got you your damn toys and shit, I don't-"
>"-But it's not the saaame! Come on, pleeeaaase?"
>She flips around and puts her head down, propping her hind legs up and presenting herself.
>She winks, and a little droplet falls onto the bed.
>"Just once man, this shit is killing meee."
>You shake your head and get off the bed.
"No, it's fucking gay!"
>"Not if I'm a filly!"
"I know the degenerate that hides behind that coat, fuck off!"
>You swing the door open and walk out.
>...Every day it feels harder to say no.
>>
>>30629732
>As much as you wanted to take advantage of her size, you couldn't bring yourself to >rape her.
>So you'll take advantage of her mental state and play the long game.
>Animals do it right away, psychopaths plan ahead.
"Fine...Since you're such a little bitch. What do you propose?"
>She gained a little glimmer in hope and sighed in relief.
>"Well I-"
"And it better be good since you already got me amped up."
>She paused and took and unsure glance to the left and right.
>"Um...well I suppose I can still use my mouth."
>Turning around, she exposed her fillybits to you as she contemplated the action she was about partake.
>Just looking at her glistening marvel was enough to rev you back up.
>You hear her whisper to herself.
>"I don't think this is gay..."
>You feel a long lick run across the top of your dick.
>It twitches in anticipation.
>Maybe give her a little persuasion.
>With her fillyhood exposed, you decide to give an experiment lick.
>SCHLICK
>It had a odd tangy taste to it.
>SCHLICK
>"AH...Ooooooh"
>By the sound of it, sound like she enjoyed it."
>But she soon returns the favor by enveloping your rod with her mouth.
>She starts off slowly, and evens stops at certain points as if she was unsure of what to do.
>However, giving her a few more licks (plus or minus a couple winks) seemed to entice her to work harder.
>Almost as if it was a competition to see who could get who to cum first.

Am tired, will resume later
>>
File: 1451928464980.jpg (68KB, 720x552px) Image search: [Google]
1451928464980.jpg
68KB, 720x552px
>>30630441
>all nighter fag
>tired
>>
File: 1442976597438.jpg (6KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1442976597438.jpg
6KB, 250x236px
>>30630475
>When Time is relative and based and the location you live in.
>>
File: Smile.png (702KB, 1095x1636px) Image search: [Google]
Smile.png
702KB, 1095x1636px
>>30630477
No, it says 1:50 AM on your post, which means it's 1:50 everywhere on the board.

checkmate fgt
>>
>>30630555
Mine says '37 minutes ago'. Checkmate, faggot.
>>
>>30626623
>'will probably be a little wetting, no scat tho because I'll spare you that'
>Implying we don't want that
>>
>>30626643
Pregnancy

>Twilight manages to turn Anon into a little filly, but the age spell goes way farther than intended so anonfilly is a second-trimester fetus that she needs to carry to completion
>Also a good way to tie in everyone's diaper/breastfeeding fetishes
>>
>>30630575
Seems interesting indeed~
>>
File: Delet.jpg (196KB, 1142x704px) Image search: [Google]
Delet.jpg
196KB, 1142x704px
>>30630593
Do it or she gets the .45!
>>
File: IMG_20170731_104542.jpg (809KB, 3600x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170731_104542.jpg
809KB, 3600x2160px
>>
File: Wrong.jpg (46KB, 653x672px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong.jpg
46KB, 653x672px
>>30630559
You can't have negative minutes for a time dumbass

>"Oh look, it's 2 hours ago, I should get lunch."
>"When does this party start? -4 hours? Okay."

Because that would be retarded
>>
>>30630614
Nö. That is called past. We say the party started 4 hours ago. But functionally it's the same. So, you are wrong. Especially in this context since we all live in different timezones describing time as time past a certain point is a valid thing to do.
>>
File: 1499447458489.jpg (21KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1499447458489.jpg
21KB, 500x370px
>>30630614
But my timezone is listed as '-7 hours', dumbass
>>
>>30630575
>>30630593
I want normal filly in diapers, not this.
>>
>>30630593
Do it
DO IT NOW
>>
File: Screenshot (106).png (32KB, 444x158px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (106).png
32KB, 444x158px
>>30630555
>when 4Chan automatically detects your location and uses it's time zone instead of utilizing the timezone of the originating server.
>>
File: DO IT.jpg (137KB, 780x600px) Image search: [Google]
DO IT.jpg
137KB, 780x600px
>>30630593
DO IT!!!
>>
Filly is not for lewd
>>
File: this nigga.jpg (169KB, 1600x1022px) Image search: [Google]
this nigga.jpg
169KB, 1600x1022px
>>30631354
>when time is a mortal construct you no longer abide by
>>
File: 1444257152085.png (302KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1444257152085.png
302KB, 720x1280px
>>30631979
Wrong, silly filly.
>>
>>30631354
I'm pretty sure it's the script doing that, which runs locally on your computer. And it doesn't use your location. It uses your system locale settings. It can be disabled in the script's settings.
>>
>>30631354
>Falling for the obvious troll
>>
File: Birthday.png (73KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Birthday.png
73KB, 450x450px
Filly needs a friend! Wat do?
>>
>>30630441
>B-but I was only pretending to retarded.
>>30632222
Quads confirm.
>>
>>30632260
What lonely neckbeards usually do in this situation.
>>
>>30632298
Jack off and use your tears as lube?
>>
>>30632278
Fuck I spoke to soon. Was meant for >>30632248
>>
>>30621931
>You struggle against the stallion holding you down spreads you legs further appart
>You can feel your hips creek as they are pushed to their limits
>You hear Tick-tock wimper, You look over,
>The stallion who was pinning him cut to the chase, the huge member made the colt look smaller then he was
>With a grunt, the stallion shoved the whole thing into tick-tock's small hole
>The colt's eyes grew wide with pain, his cracked horn sparking as the large staillon slammed into him.
>There was a lot of blood coving the cock
>the cactus Brought you back to your own predicament.
>Pain flared as the plant entered your filly snach, you open your mouth to scream.
>Only to have a cock stuffed into your inhaling mouth, you begin to choke on the member
>trying to bite down with your equine teeth does nothing to slow done
>You begin to black out from oxygen deprivation
>maybe you'll be better off if you black out
>As you loose consciousness, you hear voices and something akin to gunfire.
>>
I think I'm going to stop running my CYOA now. Thank you to everyone who participated! I had a lot of fun with it.
>>
>>30632376
You will now become the filly.
>>
>>30632376
That's a shame, but it was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>30632376
It was shit. Good riddance.
>>
>>30632423
If it was so shit, then maybe you should make a better one Anon.
>>
>>30632482
With blackjack and hookers
>>
>>30626643
Role reversal where Twi is somehow regressed into foal.
>>
>>30632106
but where did the hoof come from?
>>
Filly is for lewd
>>
File: 1457999578571.jpg (127KB, 377x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457999578571.jpg
127KB, 377x500px
>>30633698
i wouldnt be for lewd
so you're for lewd
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1806x1012px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1806x1012px
Filly is NOT for sexual
Seriously go outside you fucking degenerates
>>
or at the very least, get a mare your own age
>>
File: 1495010538589.png (126KB, 687x682px) Image search: [Google]
1495010538589.png
126KB, 687x682px
>>30633736
>>30633746
just for that, im for sexual now
>>
>>30633736
>>30633746
What are you? Some kind of faggot?
>>30633771
We all know that that's what you wanted from the beginning.
>>
>>30633771
no bad pony
>>
> most degenerate general on /pone/

> actually has decent drawfags producing content

mfw
>>
>>30634002
I want to be the filly and touch Glimglam between her legs.
>>
>>30632493

>You wake up with a pounding headache
>A big booty mare with wax lips for a cutie mark is curled up against you
>Poker chips and playing cards are scattered about you, lightly stained with sweat and additional unidentifiable fluids
>What do?
>>
>>30634169
Ask the mare next to me if I've still got enough time left to go another round?
>>
>>30634193

"Hey Baby~"
>In your hungover stupor, you forgot that you are now an adorable filly with a cutie-patootie voice to match
"U wanna making sum fuk?"
>You proceed just the same
>She stirs briefly but does not wake
>You notice it's not just her ass that's big, she's a fat fuck
>Her muzzle remains half buried in a tipped over pie tin
>It appears that with your negligible filly income of "whatever you can steal from Twilight," you were only able to attain a discount hooker of low morals
>>
File: FillyLaugh.png (365KB, 1542x2084px) Image search: [Google]
FillyLaugh.png
365KB, 1542x2084px
Eh
>>
>>30618901
Every Anon abuse story ever in 4 panels.
>>
File: IMG_0137.png (158KB, 815x982px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0137.png
158KB, 815x982px
>>30634246
Ewwwwwww! Why do these things always happen to me? Time to bail!
>>
>>30619899
I call bullshit. Mares sleep around once they get pregnant so that all the stallions have a stake in the foal as possibly being their own. That way they won't just kill it for being competition. How's that gonna work if their dicks are supposed to kill foetuses? That's dumb as fuck. Even dumber than the self-abortion meme, actually. Sort yourself out, retard.
>>
File: IMG_0269.jpg (38KB, 410x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0269.jpg
38KB, 410x357px
>>30634297
You know my policy regarding fatties!
>>
>>30629706
L-lemme smash plz...?
>>
>>30634261
i want to hear the filly make cute giggles
>>
>>30634261
Aww, Anonfilly is really cute.
>>
>>30634261
Qt3.14
>>
>>30617507
Why does that one filly look soo sad?
>>
>>30635486
She is the fillyest filly.
>>
File: Get.gif (89KB, 233x303px) Image search: [Google]
Get.gif
89KB, 233x303px
>>30634325
Self-abortion is a meme now?
>>
File: squireel girl.jpg (17KB, 300x356px) Image search: [Google]
squireel girl.jpg
17KB, 300x356px
>>30634261
Just want to say thanks Squirrelette, we love and need drawfags like you
>>
File: 1499192106304.png (473KB, 1943x1959px) Image search: [Google]
1499192106304.png
473KB, 1943x1959px
>>30635892
this
nothing but premium cuddly fillies, im not worthy
>>
>>30635884
Misconceptions can be memes too. And they often are. Remember the muscle control and dolphin vagina meme?
>>
File: ded anonfilly.png (618KB, 2000x1566px) Image search: [Google]
ded anonfilly.png
618KB, 2000x1566px
>>30634002
I don't understand this pasta.
>>
>>30630600
Why filly is leaving the country?
>>
File: 1488228702089.png (129KB, 707x682px) Image search: [Google]
1488228702089.png
129KB, 707x682px
>>
>>30617770
Squirrel... I love you man, but don't take it too hard. Don't be a misplaced horse vagina about it. The man has a perfectly valid point. We didn't move from the early days of mushroom dicks, little pink slits, and human pussies by not caring about it or calling people out. You're good, man, be cool. It's a cute picture. I like it, I like the look on her face. But, you know, maybe he has a point. I mean...

>no teats
>>
File: 106272121.jpg (252KB, 693x693px) Image search: [Google]
106272121.jpg
252KB, 693x693px
>>30636947
>crotchtits

even worse
>>
File: 1430635687095.jpg (84KB, 640x591px) Image search: [Google]
1430635687095.jpg
84KB, 640x591px
>>30637046
>this homo doesn't want to see Anonfilly's cute little crotchboobs
>>
>>30637046
>Not wanting the filly to be able to feed her foals.
>>
File: u.png (483KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
u.png
483KB, 2000x2000px
>>30637046
I see you have already been called out on your shit taste, but nonetheless, I feel that I must point it out myself.
>anatomically correct filly
>doesn't want teats
You sir, are perhaps the BIGGEST faggot I have ever had the misfortune to know. The kind of animal who has worse taste than an EqGfag. The sort of disgusting monkey that posts Xyn and advocates for a merger with /ptfg/. The sort of deranged retard that wouldn't want to spend weeks exploring every last little piece of the filly's body with his mouth. The sick, demented, madman who wouldn't want to wrap his lips around her pert little teats and draw forth the warm, life-giving love that is her milk. The kind of """"man"""" that wouldn't love his filly for everything she is, and all she has to offer. You disgust me sir, and I sincerely hope you die in some sort of horribly slow, painful manner. You fucking nigger.
>>
>>30637046
>Doesn't want to see the spectrum of cute little crotchboobs to large post-pregnancy teats
>Doesn't want foals to have a nutritious diet

KYS
>>
File: 1456859918001.png (170KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
1456859918001.png
170KB, 500x489px
>>30637046
>this retard doesnt like horsetits
just kill yourself mate. then kill yourself again, 'cause if you make it to equestria, you'll be damn disappointed nothing caters to your shit taste
>>
>>30635884
(Degeneracy from the last thread)

>Capturing a mare and raping her in your sex dungeon until she's impregnated
>Wait eight months
>Make sure she knows if it's a colt/filly and has named it
>Force her to self-abort
>Repeat ad nausem
>(Bonus points: have a visible nursery in the corner of the room, crib and everything)

I don't even get sexual satisfaction at this, I just have this weird desire to make other creatures psychologically suffer. When I was a kid I had ideas of kidnapping animals' children and terrorizing both parents and children in creative ways through fear.

Thankfully I'm well-adjusted now.
(Responding to a reply)
>How would you impregnate her in the first place?
->rape
Also I could always save some semen after I'm done sucking stallion cock

>How exactly would you force her to miscarry?
I dunno, kicking her in the stomach sounds ooookay, but there's gotta be a more traumatizing way. Maybe I could build an escalator and kick her down it, after fifteen minutes of rolling it should be dead.
Maybe I could put some medicine and/or poison in her food, then she begins wondering why her babies keep dying and blames it on herself.
>>
>>30627048
>You sat down in the plushy high-backed chair, Twilight pulling hers back out from under the table and resting on it as well
>You could feel her watching you out of the corner of her eye
>You slowly plunge your fork in and spin until you had a small bite speared onto it
>You slowly slip into into your mouth and close
>The little bits were disgusting. At least it didn't taste like piss, only the texture was wron. Horribly wrong
>You force yourself to swallow, not even trying to hide your discomfort
>The adults had struck up a conversation about an upcoming music festival, and you started to spread the spaghetti around your plate
>If you made the meal more shallow, it would look like you had eaten more than you really had
>You grabbed a breadstick from the cloth-covered basket an dbegan munching

>After a half-hour the plates (well, not yours) and the wine bottle had been emptied
>You had given up on your third breadstick, the flavor blended together after a few and it began tasting like cardboard
>A half-dozen juice boxes sat littered on the table
>The waiter eventually got sick of bringing you a new one every two minutes and just gave you six
>You forced yourself to finish them all, otherwise the resturaunt would win
>Wait, were they complimentary, or did they charge you for them?
>Eh, not your money
>The table had gone quiet, everyone else satisfied by the food and wine
>You saw Night Light lazily bend his head close to Velvet's
>"A fifteen-bit plate of spaghetti and she only eats the breadsticks." you managed to hear him whisper
>>
>>30637238
>The door slammed behind you as you entered your 'grandparents'' home
>After deciding to stay the night, Twilight had quickly teleported home and back, carrying a suitcase undoubtedly prepared hours ago
>Twilight whisked you away upstairs with a token 'I'll be right back' to her parents, carrying you over her shoulder
>"Alright Nonny, let's get ready for bed."
>It's 7:00 Purple, there's still light out
>You wriggled meekly in her grasp
"I don't wanna."
>She didn't pay attention to your pathetic resistance, toting you down a hall and into a medium-sized room
>Judging from all the books on the shelves, this was HER old room, but the bed was queen-sized, pretty large for a foal
>Heh, they should have bought a princess-sized one.
>She popped open the suitcase and pulled out clothes with her magic
>Red flannel pants and a shirt floated in front of you, the plaid pattern aesthetically pleasing
>"Alright, let's get your jammies on!" she said with great enthusiasm
"...I don't need pajamas, I'm a friggen horse!."
>"It's going to be very cold tonight Anon, you're gonna be glad to have them on."
"That's a risk I'm willing to take."
>"Well, I'm not, what if my little filly got a cold?"
"We both know colds aren't caused by-"
>You didn't finish get to your sentence, as you were picked up into the air by her purple aura
>She sat you down on the bed sitting up, your rump sinking into the fluffy sheets a bit
>She lifted up your forelegs and pulled the shirt over you, your head popping through the large central hole while your legs sank through the ones in the front
>It was pretty comfy actually, even around your metallic collar it wasn't too snug
>She leaned you onto your back and lifted your rear up with her magic, sliding the pants on you with special attention on fitting your tail through the relevant hole
>She picked you up and held you out in her outstreched hooves, admiring you
>"Oh, you're so cute I wanna die!"
"Do it faggot."
>>
>>30637238
god, the story of my childhood
>>
>>30636947
I'm not that far enough down the rabbit hole.
>>
>>30637450
Sounds like a spanking and I'm surprised the filly hasn't exploded after all that juice.
>>
>>30638487
We'll fix you yet.
>>
>Anonfilly stays up at night because she always used to do it when she was human
>Twilight or any other pony tells her that it's late and that it is time to go to bed
>Anonfilly doesn't want to
>>
>>30638520
How did you know???
>>
>>30637450
>You regretted the words as soon as they had instinctually came out of your mouth
>Twilight pulled you onto her lap, and you realized what was coming
"No- wait!"
>She pulled your pants down, exposing your heinie
>You saw a twinkling bubble around the two of you, undoubtedly soundproof
>Her hoof came down in a sweeping motion
>*SLAP*!
>The sharp blow stung your bottom, and you squealed a little bit. You could feel your ass reddening
>"I- have- told- you- never- use- that- kind- of- language!" she yelled, every word accented with another spank
>You weren't gonna say sorry, you still had some dignity left
>Eventually the spanking stopped, and you just lay there in her lap, feeling the dull stinging of your buttocks and trying not to cry
>Twilight was rubbing your back with her hoof in little circles while you tried in vain to stop sniffling
>Damn those spankings stung
>"...Anon, what did you do wrong?"
"*Sniff* I said a bad word."
>You felt pathetic, laying there across her lap and trying not to cry
>This was your life now?
>>
>>30637238
Six juice boxes? That little nigga's gonna get the squirts.
>>
>>30639295
Should've peed on her.
>>
>>30639326
this
>>
>>30639295
Moar
>>
File: HeavyPetting.png (1010KB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
HeavyPetting.png
1010KB, 3000x2250px
Saw this posted in another thread
Had to make a quick edit.
Found the original on derpi:
https://derpibooru.org/1460701
>>
File: HeavyPettingGreenHands.png (980KB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
HeavyPettingGreenHands.png
980KB, 3000x2250px
>>30640528
green hands edit if that's your preference, I guess.
>>
>>30640528
I want to touch Anonfilly between her legs and make her squeal!
>>
>>30639295
>Twilight eventually pulled your pajama bottoms back up and laid you down on the bed as if nothing had happened
>She pulled back the sheets, then firmly placed you with your head on the pillow
>Purple pulled the thin sheets back over you, tucking you in tightly with her hooves
>"I'm going to get you a glass of water, so stay right here" she said in a loving tone
>0-60 in 3.5 minutes
>You heard her walk downstairs, then incomprehensible chatter for several minutes
>Apparently 'getting a glass of water' meant 'having a boring-ass conversation for ten minutes while your filly is dying of dehydration"
>Odd, those juice boxes should've kicked in. Weird.
>Eventually Purple came back up with a cold one, laying it by the bedside table
>"Now lie down, sweetie. Would you like a bedtime story?"
"No, I'm good." Her bedtime stories were typically the kind shared with little foals, not big fillies like you
>Big GUYS, you reminded yourself
>You looked out the window and saw the sun still a couple of hours from setting, beams of light shining through the... the...
>The tree leaves
>A plan formed in your mind, poorly devised but appealing nonetheless
"Could you lock the door? I'll feel safer that way."
>"Sure thing honey."
>Twilight only acquiesed because she could easily unlock it, but it would buy you a couple of hours before she checked in on you
>She stroked your face with her hoof
>"I'll be downstairs if you need anything Nonny."
>She gave you a peck on the forehead, and exited the room
>You heard a *click* noise as a key turned in the keyhole
>Now was your chance
>>
>>30640819
>You hopped out from under the sheets, grabbing a swig from the cup of water
>You tiptoed to the window, slowly raising it up
>A large, gnarled tree branch sat outside, and you stretched out and pulled onto it, slowly shimmying to the trunk
>You paid careful attention to the windows; being spotted would be tremendously bad
>You managed to slide down the side of the tree opposite the house, and poked your head out from behind it, trying to peer into the house
>You couldn't see THEM, so they couldn't see YOU
>You burst out toward the iron gate on the side of the house, fumbling with the little latch before swinging it open and taking a tentative step outside
>You were free, but what now?
>>
>>30640835
doesn't Luna have night court?
>>
File: primedanready.png (431KB, 1632x3091px) Image search: [Google]
primedanready.png
431KB, 1632x3091px
>>30636496

Thread of people wanting to be turned into girl horse and be "bred" or people wanting to "breed" a bloke turned into a small green horse.

Art is pretty great tho.
>>
>>30640528
aw yiss
i would pet the filly all day long
>>
>>30624474
>>30624506
>>30624733
>>30626110
>You should talk to Dinky sooner rather than later.
>If you don’t talk things out it could get very awkward later.
>You turn to look at her and she turns to look at you.
“That was quite the class, wasn’t it?”
>Dinky
>”Y-yeah. It was very… interesting.”
>It’s quiet between the two of you for a moment.
“Are you okay with what just happened? I kinda volunteered you without asking.”
>”Huh? Oh, yes, it’s fine. I wanted to anyways, but was too embarrassed to raise my hoof.”
>That’s good to know.
>”So, um, do you think miss Cheerilee was joking about doing things with colts tomorrow?”
>With what you saw of Cheerilee today, you can say with no uncertainty she is a very lewd mare.
“She sounded pretty serious to me.”
>”I kinda wanna try it. The thought of a colt’s thing inside me... it sounds so exciting.”
>”But I’m also kinda nervous. I don’t think I can do it myself.”
>”Do you want to try it with me then?”
>It does sound very appealing.
>But if you’re going to be having special lessons with colts, you have a feeling you’ll need some kind of birth control.
>You can decide exactly what you want to do before class tomorrow though.
“We don’t have to decide right this moment. We can sleep on it and decide tomorrow.”
>”R-right.”
>Now that there’s a lull in the conversation, there is one thing you feel like you need to do.
>It might be a little bit out of regular order, but you want to do it.
>You quickly dart forward and press your lips to hers.
>You kiss her for just a second before pulling away.
>Dinky’s face is bright red as she stares at you.
>You’re somewhat embarrassed yourself.
>>
>>30640993
>Somehow what you just did felt more intimate than eating her out.
>Dinky is flustered from your action.
>”U-um, why did you just… kiss me?”
“Sort of as thanks for putting up with me pulling you up in front of the class. After what we just did, It just… felt like the right thing to do right now. ”
>The two of you stand awkwardly for a few seconds, Dinky scuffing her hoof on the ground.
>”Ugh, do you have to be so sappy?”
>You jump as a voice speaks up.
>Spinning around quickly, you come face to face with a slightly larger pink unicorn filly.
>You know you’ve seen her in class, but you’re not sure exactly who it is.
>”O-oh, Ruby Pinch. How long have you been standing there?”
>”Long enough. So are you going to introduce me to your fillyfriend?”
>Fillyfriend?
>”Fillyfriend?!”
>Can she be considered your fillyfriend?
>The pink unicorn loops a leg over your back.
>”Lucky you! Dinky’s quite the cutie isn’t she?”
>”R-ruby! W-we aren’t fillyfriends!”
>A sly smile grows on Ruby’s face.
>”Really? After that kiss and the muff diving earlier, you look like fillyfriends to me.”
>That’s not a phrase you expected one of these fillies to say.
>You didn’t think a filly would know those sorts of words.
>Ruby seems to catch onto your surprise.
>”Oh, my mom doesn’t watch her language around me. I know all about this stuff.”
>Dinky’s face is completely flushed right now.
>”R-really, we aren’t fillyfriends.”
>You decide to help Dinky out.
“We aren’t fillyfriends. This is pretty much the first time we’ve really talked to each other.”
>”Really?”
“Really. I mean, maybe later we could after we get to know each other better?”
>”Maybe.”
>>
>>30640999
>Ruby giggles.
>”I’m just teasing, you two. Kind of a shame though. Well, at least you got to tap that flank.”
>You do wonder if you will still find fillies exciting once your heat is over.
>Fillies didn’t get you too excited before the heat, so they might not interest you after.
>You’re not against it, but who know if it would last.
>You’re not sure you’re ready for a relationship anyways.
>You notice movement out of the corner of your eye and see Little League walking up to your group.
>”That was awesome, Anon! I didn’t think you would do something like that!”
>”Did you do stuff like this when you were a human as well?”
>That catches Ruby’s attention.
>”You did say something about being a human, didn’t you? What’s that about anyways.”
>You just nonchalantly wave your hoof
“It’s really not that important right now. If you really want to know you can ask later.”
>You don’t need to worry about this right now.
>It’s fine just being the filly every once in awhile.
>She looks at you for a few seconds before shrugging.
>”Alright. I guess so.”
>”So, want to do anything right now?”
>>
>>30641006
>Taking a look around, it looks like the classroom is mostly empty now.
“Well, I heard about a special deal from those flower mares for fillies today, and considering it happened on this specific day, it might be worth checking out.”
>Little League nods her head.
>”I’m game for that!”
>Ruby Pinch also nods.
>”Sure, why not. Might be something fun.”
>Dinky looks a bit unsure.
>”Well, I’ll have to ask my dad first.”
“Alright then. Will it take very long?”
>”Oh, he was the teacher for the colts today. It won’t take long.”
>You group heads towards the door outside.
>The brown stallion from earlier is out there and Dinky runs over to him.
>As she does so you look around to see if you can find Button Mash.
>You don’t notice him in the area.
>You don’t notice many colts in the area.
>Maybe they finished earlier and most left already?
>You look back to see Dinky trotting back towards you with a smile.
>You also see her father looking in your general direction.
>He seems to be looking at Dinky with a slight blush and dazed look.
>You smirk to yourself.
>Maybe he smelled his daughter’s scent from your earlier activities.
“Everything’s fine then?”
>”Yup! Let’s go!”

~~~~~~~~~~

>On the way to the flower stall the four of you engage in small talk.
>It’s mostly them talking about some pop star though.
>While there are things you enjoy about being the filly, this isn’t one of them.
>Thankfully, the walk to the stall was short so you didn’t have to deal with it very long.
>The three flower mares are at the stall as you get there helping several customers.
>The one with a rose cutie mark notices your group and waves at you.
>>
>>30641014
>”Hello there girls! Interested in our special fragrances?”
>”We have just the thing if you’re trying to attract that special colt or filly!”
>”We also have everything you need for making moon tea.”
>Moon tea and perfumes?
>You were hoping for something a little more exciting.
>She sniffs the air as the four of you get a bit closer.
>She giggles, “Or maybe you’re interested in something a bit more... fun.”
>”Fun?” Dinky asks.
>She quickly nods.
>”Yup! Now, some ponies might not like me selling these to fillies, but I know what it’s like during a first heat.”
>”I know you’re going to be having some naughty times, so how about something to spice it up?”
>The mare reaches behind the stall and pulls out some small glass vials.
>”Zecora showed us some potions we can make with our flowers to have some interesting effects.”
“What sort of effects?”
>”I’m glad you asked! There’s one that makes you more sensitive, one that makes your sense of smell stronger, even one that makes your scent more appealing!”
>”We also have ones that do the opposite of that as well.”
>”We’re selling them for 50 bits.”
>Fifty bits!?
>That’s all the bits you have!
>”But I have a special deal for you fillies. You can get one for 5 bits, but you’ll get a random vial instead of one of your choice.”
>You arch an eyebrow.
“Why?”
>”Because I think it will be fun. Don’t you?”
>”It will also last for your whole heat, so don’t make this choice too lightly.”
>She shakes one of the vials.
>”So, want to test your luck?”
>You currently have fifty bits.
>You could buy a specific one, but then you’d have no more money for anything else.
>If you buy the random one, it might make things more interesting, but it also might be more trouble than it’s worth.
>Do you want to buy it, and do you want to drink it right now?
>>
>>30641023
Do your friends have any money on them?

if there's a risk of getting one that makes you less sensitive, your sense of smell worse or your scent worse, I would not risk it.
>>
>>30640835
Knowing your luck you'll either get raped, break a bone, or get a massive spanking from Twilight
>>
File: anonfilly_bleh.png (52KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
anonfilly_bleh.png
52KB, 500x600px
> Day 200-something of becoming a fucking horse
> Still forcibly committed to live in the insane asylum of Castle Gaudy-christmas-tree-on-acid
> suffer daily under autistic purple head warden and her neurotic and only slightly less purple compatriot
> regular visits from their insane multicolored menagerie makes sure that the madness never stays dull
> their talking pet-housekeeping-lizard-slave is pretty cool though
> can actually be convinced to serve you something resembling normal food instead of lawnmower waste
> one day the orange one of the agricultural serf kind brings tribute of food
> force by purple to listen to lecture about gruelling farm labour
> amazed since 90% of the fucking horses seems to do almost nothing or hold meaningless jobs
> try to remember which infraction might have resulted in this punishment
> decide that it's probably for suggesting the yellow one was an animal horder an offer to solve both our problems by having a BBQ.
> lecture finally ends with something about apple pie
> silently curse those stupid big ears and their perking betrayal you as purple and the rest have a laugh at your your expense
>>
>>30640835
>>You couldn't see THEM, so they couldn't see YOU
Filly is retarded
>>
File: 1481412505132.png (159KB, 1228x1449px) Image search: [Google]
1481412505132.png
159KB, 1228x1449px
>>
File: not a filly.png (39KB, 277x272px) Image search: [Google]
not a filly.png
39KB, 277x272px
>>
>>30643273
Your right, looks more like a cat to me
>>
>>30642341
Looks very cuddly. I want to hold Anonfilly in my lap while we watch Netflix on the couch.
>>
File: 1485618113840.jpg (380KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1485618113840.jpg
380KB, 2400x1800px
>>30643332
wrong
>>
File: not a fag.png (35KB, 277x272px) Image search: [Google]
not a fag.png
35KB, 277x272px
>>30643273
>>
>>30643374
Definitely a faget, but a cute faget.
>>
>>30641209
>pic
>Twilight trace

>Anon still pissed at Twilight
>thinks he hates her
>but as her role changed to his primary caretaker
>he doesn't even realize he's adopting some of her traits as a child would a parent
>>
>>30643365
Recently found out that CaptainPudgeMuffin hates anyone who likes foalcon, rape, gore or any kind of fetish that would be illegal IRL, legitimately wants to mass murder them and would gladly do so if it wasn't illegal. A very unhealthy and potentially dangerous mentality, kind of ironic considering he claims the people that are into said fetishes are dangerous and should be killed, disregarding the fact that their indulgence is purely fictional because they're not fucking stupid.
He was born a bit late, it seems, if he was born about 84 years earlier (and in germany), he'd be right at home. He's a right fucking prick, and gladly so.
>>
File: 1444880410811.png (156KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1444880410811.png
156KB, 900x675px
>>30637046
What is this faggotry at play here?
>>
>>30643464
>undertrash
>ever
>>
File: 1437455421646.jpg (21KB, 262x255px) Image search: [Google]
1437455421646.jpg
21KB, 262x255px
>>30643471
Would you like something more aged?
>>
>>30643441
Wow, that sounds pretty fucking crazy. Source? I really hope this is bullshit because I'd like to commission him sometime.
>>
File: WHO IS THIS SEMEM DEMON.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WHO IS THIS SEMEM DEMON.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>30643332
Cat ponies are canon.
>>
>>30643589
Anonfilly playing with sphinxpone when?
>>
File: 1493353373501.png (363KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
1493353373501.png
363KB, 1280x722px
>>30643441
I'll confess to a bit of penchant for foalcon myself, though not in the rape-y way, but you people have no right to get all butthurt about someone who thinks you are a disgusting human being for jerking your dick to portrayals of rape/murder/torture. You are, and you should expect such a reaction. It's healthy on his part.

>isn't ok with people deriving sexual pleasure from horrible perversions and the suffering of others
>must literally be Hitler

Always hated the catpone thing though.

>>30643582
Again...
>wants to rid the world of those who thrive on the suffering and exploitation of others
>crazy

Here's a cool little hint: keep it to yourself and there won't be any problems. Demanding that people tolerate your reprehensible fetishes and not react accordingly is like the dumbest thing ever.

>I just want to kidnap and rape your daughter repeatedly, then force her to kill her own rape baby, before cutting her up into little pieces and eating her.
>It's not like I'd actually do it, I just want to.
>Like, what's your problem, man?

You poor things, so victimized!
>>
File: Fetish.jpg (242KB, 853x445px) Image search: [Google]
Fetish.jpg
242KB, 853x445px
>>30643951
Woah woah woah, I'm not into the cutting and eating bit. I just like the self-abortion.
>>
>>30643951
I demand that people don't be close-minded prejudice assholes in this day and age, treating their personal opinion as objective, undeniable fact and moral superiority.
so openly wishing death on people like that, going so far as to legitimately encourage suicide, is not healthy.

GJ trying to make what I said sound like a cry of victimisation though.

>>30643582
He had a rant on tumblr about it a few days ago, I don't know if it's still there.
>>
>>30643988
But it is. Or was, until you rehashed it as a demand. It was an appeal on the bases that you didn't physically do anything. An appeal based on victimization. Anyway; you've got me. I don't know if you're being serious when you say people who aren't ok with rape/murder/torture/etc. are close-minded, or just shitposting.
>>
File: its time to stop posting.jpg (19KB, 635x477px) Image search: [Google]
its time to stop posting.jpg
19KB, 635x477px
>>30643951
>I'll confess to a bit of penchant for foalcon myself
>>
>>30644029
>tfw not gay
>fap to gay horses
>tfw not pedo
>fap to foalcon
wtf has this fandom done to me?
>>
File: 1393473262018.png (54KB, 640x227px) Image search: [Google]
1393473262018.png
54KB, 640x227px
>>30644039
For real.
>>
>>30643951
>Here's a cool little hint: keep it to yourself and there won't be any problems. Demanding that people tolerate your reprehensible fetishes and not react accordingly is like the dumbest thing ever.

I never said I shove my fetishes in peoples faces or demand their approval. Hate the shit all you want, I don't give a fuck, in fact it's totally understandable.

But going on an insane rant talking as if having a fetish means you actually want to hurt people and should be killed for having that fetish is absolutely fucking insane.

It's like saying people who enjoy violent video games want to hurt and kill people in real life.
>>
>>30644175

Hello,

fellow

redditor!

XD
>>
>>30644207
>reddit
>ever

fuck off
>>
File: image.png (159KB, 498x508px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
159KB, 498x508px
>>30641023
Ask about the vials then go buy a random one we are gonna need our bits.
>>
>>30641023
Ask about a weighted gamble; maybe ten bits for a random one, but a 75% chance of getting a positive (non-opposite) vial
>>
>>30641023
why not buy 10 random ones?
>>
>>30644869
if buying in mass, probably want to make sure they've got labels or are identifiable in some way, even if you need to ask other customers.
>>
Does assfaggot have a pastebin, I like the story buy really don't want to have to dig the archive to find it all.
>>
>>30645793
https://pastebin.com/u/ASSFAGGOT
>>
File: PW6Zqjy.png (4KB, 459x65px) Image search: [Google]
PW6Zqjy.png
4KB, 459x65px
>>30645813
oh wow
is this on purpose?
>>
>>30641023
This is risky. Maybe see if there is some other way we could pay~ If we could get that scent enhancing potion, then I think we need to give it to Dinky and tease the Doctor with it some more. At the least we could see him squirm uncomfortably at his daughter's alluring heat which could be kinda fun to see, and at most, well... I'd be down to watch something naughty.
>>
>>30645821
No, I didn't even see the word count until now.
>>
>>30646582
Guess you have to stop now satan
>>
>>30646603
Nah, he needs to write an entire order of magnitude more, so he can stop at 666,666.
Thread posts: 353
Thread images: 97

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.