[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Mare Hero - Issue #9 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 420
Thread images: 26

File: #9 cover.png (1MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
#9 cover.png
1MB, 2480x3507px
>What's this: a Choose Your Own Adventure story about a giant mare and her friends, defending the megapolis from hordes of sea monsters!

>Previous thread: >>30351669
>Catch up in the archive: www.anonpone.com/bmh

>Life ain't easy for the millions of little ponies in the continent of Granda. Huddled up in massive cities called MegaStables, they fend off weekly assaults of giant creatures with help from their best weapon: Big Mares.
>Every year, new Big Mares learn to protect themselves and the land that birthed them. This year, young #21 was born out of a vat, her mind full of questions.
>21 has undergone drastic changes, reaching full adulthood. Still she seeks to learn the truth about the increasingly bigger monsters, to stop this menace once and for all...
>>
>It's been a couple of days since Storm returned, and while your anxiety is gone, you can't deny there's a problem in this city.
>"Last night, operative groups of police across all of MegaStable 5 have raided all the known bases of the group 24-1, believed to be in preparation of several terror attacks as retaliation for their past struggles with several other criminal groups" Gloss Charming relates in the morning news. "The total count ascends to sixty arrested, seven dead and fifty one injured. No policeponies suffered major wounds during the successful operations, yet the chiefs of both sides of town have made no further comments regarding the possibility of future raids..."
>"The police are really breaking their backs, huh" Storm cuddles against you and Lumi, with a shared bowl of morning grub.
"It's getting worse... by now, it's become a full street war" you chew on the fresh substance, your thoughts idly coming and going. "So, it's a no, then?" You look at Illumina.

(1/2)
>>
>>30434115
>"I'm sorry, Feather, but I don't think Storm or I could take care of... a tree, very efficiently" the mare shakes her head. "You'll be gone in less than two weeks, and we have to take care of Brago! We can't predict what he'll do when you're gone."
"I'm sure Brago will behave, but I understand, taking care of that tree is a dangerous assignment, and with just the two of you again, I shudder to let you take on the monsters -and- the street gangs on your own..."
>"We'll manage" Storm nuzzles you. "We've learned a lot from our first transfers, haven't we?"
>The three of you finish breakfast, and then Storm leaves for patrol, while Illumina goes back to her room, leaving you to your business. You've starting to wake up a bit earlier, perhaps because of stress, but seeing as the police are making a strong effort to clean the city of all these undesirable elements, you've starting to relax a bit.
>Now, there's several things you could do today. You had an idea to have an interview with the gangster you unwillingly took to the front lines during the last monster attack. His thoughts on the matter might make good propaganda material to help your cause. You've also thought of visiting Tailspin's team, to get them to fix your earbuds a bit for comfort and check on the status of your drone. You might also visit Tamiya's or Felix's team, or talk to the police about involving yourself with the raids once more.
>>
>>30434123
I want to talk to the ganger one on one and understand the why. Yes. Bits and money is great and all, but is there more to just simple greed?
Maybe get his some coffee and a little something to eat.

Maybe if we have time afterwards we can visit the robotics team about the earbuds to get them better fitted and hopefully waterproof. I don't want to dwell too much on the drone as they could complete that at their own pace.
>>
>>30434178
This.

Maybe take a break at a park to relax (and maybe graze just a little) on the way to where they're holding the dude.
>>
>>30434123
Improve upon your fighting techniques. Try to safely shed all your feathers and fight simulations using you scary wing stabbers.
>>
>>30434335
Because having some experience is better then one day fighting something when you're all out of feathers.
>>
>>30434178
>>30434316
>>30434335
>Screw it; you're feeling better now, you should do the things you're interested in the most. A quick call to eastern police headquarters lands you a patch through a secure connection and a disposable phone to the prison cell where the gangaster is.
>"It's you! Whachu gon' do now, finish whatcha started!?" The pony's terrified of seeing your face on camera.
"Relax, I only want to talk to you. Did you have time to think about the experience I..." you roll a hoof, trying for a good euphemism "allowed you to participate in?"
>"Uh-huh!" The stallion screams, reared all the way to the corner of his tiny cell. "I'm swore not to ever cross a big mare again, miss, nuh-uh, no more games for this ol' boy!"
"And your gang? Are they still bent on it?"
>"Well most of the family's behind bars now" he shrugs. "Nothin' we can do, miss."
"Tell me about your family. Why do you do the things you do? Is it just greed? Or there's something more important behind?"
>"What? It's about respect, lady!" Before the accusation, the stallion giddies up. "The Tortellonis, the Ancelis, the Capuletos, all started like simple families on simple times! But the world keeps movin', and racism was a huge thing in the past, so my granpas had to survive somehow! Can't sleep safe around 'eah unless you know you're the hoof that ticks the clock, y'see?"
"But those were different times! Why do you keep doing it?"
>"Oh, that" the gangster stops to think for a second. "Yeah, I s'pose it's greed, then" he smiles at you, showing a few gold teeth."
"Ugh..." you cut the call. "These ponies are a mouthful... I better get my head out of it."
>To get your mind off business, you head to robotics with your earbuds and ask Tailspin's team to fix them a bit.
"They're slightly irritating on top of the ear, can you fix the shape? And it would be helpful if you could make them waterproof."

(1/2)
>>
>>30434388
>"Done, and done. We'll speak with Felix's for the waterproofing, and fix the shape right now" the stallion claps his hooves. "See, do you like how it's coming along?" He points inside his lab. You take a peek with a single eye and see a pony shaped robot being worked on.
"Oh wow, you're far ahead with it!"
>"The parts arrived, so we'll have it done... tomorrow. Nuh, the day after! Give us a while to test it, heh heh..."
"No rockets involved, right?"
>"Buh...!" Tailspin steps back. "No... no rockets involved" he mutters through his clenched teeth.
>You leave the earbuds and go to the VR room for some training. Anything to keep yourself in shape and without worry. You program some light exercise, and then have a crazy idea.
>Focusing your powers on your feathers, you supercharge them and let them fall after a couple of minutes, leaving you with just the wing bones. New feathers are being born by the second, so basically, your wings are two giant scythe shaped sawblades. Perfect weapon even if you can't fly. You prepare some easy monsters and fight them without feathers, shedding every new row as they come.
"Hyah, hah, take this, and this...!" You can't help but get more and more excited the more your technique improves. The lessons with Shadow Cloak helped your balance and overall fighting technique so much, it's incredible you could fight at all before learning them.
>"Aaagh!"
"Oh my gosh!" You quickly take the helmet off. Illumina sits in front of you, with a slight cut on her cheek. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...!"
>"Could you please be more careful if you're going to try something so reckless?" The pegasus nurses her cheek. "Great, I hope the scar heals fast enough... we got asked a photo shoot by a prestigious model agency. Are you interested?" She speaks somewhat cold. "If the scar persists I'll have you take responsibility by taking my place anyway."
>>
>>30434398
Sure I'm interested! Wait, it isn't anything... "risque", is it?
>>
>>30434398
O-of course it will heal! It doesn't look that deep anyways!
And I'm interested.

>"But those were different times! Why do you keep doing it?"
>>"Oh, that" the gangster stops to think for a second. "Yeah, I s'pose it's greed, then" he smiles at you, showing a few gold teeth.
Well. It looks like we can throw sympathy out the window. That's fine, it just makes things easier.
>>
File: bmh148.png (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh148.png
44KB, 400x400px
>>30434420
>>30434451
"Oh, don't worry, I'm sure it will heal in no time! It was only superficial, am I right?" You ask nervously.
>"I think so..." Lumi tries to calm down, nursing her cheek still. "So, the chief executive for the photography branch of LePreens wants to include big mares in the next issue of their privately published magazine. I've already accepted, of course, and Storm will respectfully decline."
"Oh, I'll join, sure!"
>"Great! Then let me introduce you."
>You follow Illumina to her room, where a call is held with a mare in an exquisite dress and sporting a pompously fluffy mane.
>"Oh! Here's the last of the merry trio!" She claps her hooves in anticipation. "Greatly honored to meet you, miss Feather Storm. My name's Amethyst Supernova, and as I'm sure miss Illumina has let you in, I direct the photographic efforts in our agency."
"Nice to meet you too. With a name like that, figures you'd be a real important pony" you sit in bed next to Lumi, who's applying some cloth to her wound.
>"Goodness? Anything wrong happen to your face?" Amethyst asks Lumi.
>"Only a tiny cut with no importance. Rest assured, it will heal in time for the session."
>"I'm glad that you're well. Now, miss Feather Storm, as part of our initiative to promote our new MegaStable 5 branch, we've made a point to make a shoot of the local big mares. Something we've tried in our MegaStable 7 before, but our mares are... not too photogenic" the mare smiles something sour.

(1/2)
>>
>>30434665
"Let me get this straight. This will be a model shoot, right? Nothing, how to put it... spicy?"
>"Oh, dear me, hahaha" Amethyst fans her immediately flustered cheeks with a hoof. "We're no vulgar agency, certainly, but we appeal to the most vibrant qualities of mares. Elegant, silken fabrics, astonishing backgrounds, and poses that would make any well functioning stallion dizzy, hohoho."
>"Hohoho" Illumina mimics the posh laugh.
"Well, as long as it's like that, I have no inconvenient. I've already modeled some designer socks with Lumi in the past."
>"Yes, I got wind of it. Shall we see you this evening, then?"
"T-This evening? That's little time to..."
>"Relax, we'll be done in no time" Lumi puts a hoof over your shoulder. "We'll be ready, miss Amethyst."
>"Excellent! See you girls later!" The call stops.
>"These ponies come with equipment to prepare us on the spot" Lumi assures you. "Don't worry, it will go well."
>And so, later in the evening after your patrol, you and your big friends stand by the beach, with the sun setting and a perfect view of the Cradle Bay and its signature red bridge. An army of ponies give you makeup and help you put on some really expensive socks, which you've been informed you'll keep. Luckily, Lumi's cut was only a graze, and closed immediately, leaving no trace.
>"I simply adore this weather, don't you girls?" Amethyst is here in person, with her own small following of prim and proper mares.
"I do, but do we have to do it in public?" You look at the massive gathering of ponies outside the premises, looking at the show.
>"Oh dear, if it bothers you, we could get somewhere more private, but it would lose the charm of this spot" the mare replies. "Now, what sort of pony are you, what compels you to beat monsters up like you do? Do you want to pose aggressive, valiant, timid, sexy...?"
>>
>>30434669
>valiant
Maybe a little sexy as well but only if we can add the sex without losing any of the valor
I fight monsters to protect the people of this city.
>>
>>30434669
Well... I guess it won't hurt to do it here. How about timid?

Then fucking soak up all the attention.
>>
>>30434669
Valiant. In hard times like these ponies need a strong bigmare.
>>
>>30434669
Lets see if we can pull of a valiant look with an air of mystery. Extend your wings to reflect off the light of the setting sun and the ocean breeze flutters through your wings.
>>
>>30434780
>>30434783
>>30434787
>>30434816
"Hmm..." you look around. The hundreds and hundreds of ponies on the other side of the beach look at the three of you and fall in love with your huge features. "Being a protector is my whole career, so I'd say 'valiant' is what describes me the best... maybe change it up with a bit of this, and a bit of that..."
>"Hmm... Yes, I believe it will work" Amethyst passes judgement. "We'll do Illumina's shots first while they finish your makeup. Alright ladies, it's showtime~!"
>You watch as Lumi poses with grace, elegance and something that makes you burn inside, even thought you're not attracted to mares. She's simply drawn to the camera, a huge lens made to catch a wide, ultra high resolution scope. The shoot goes on for over thirty minutes, and then it's your turn.
>You pose without arrogance, without any superfluous motions, just your body at its prime. Your wings unfold in all their glory, the biggest of any big mare, and the metallic feathers reflect whole rainbows upon the beach, their rattling in the wind composing a delicious tune that amuses everyone watching. You can't help but to soak in the admiration of your fellow ponies, putting on a bit of an extra show for them, making yourself more appealing, mysterious, ooh.
"That was beautiful, well done, both of you!" Amethyst and her army of ponies claps. "Oh, this issue of the magazine is going to be an absolute smasher! We knocked it out of the park, girls, yes, yes...!"

(1/2)
>>
>>30434994
>"We'll always be available if you want more" Lumi flaps her eyebrows vigorously.
>"Oh, yes, we might call you a few months from now for something more intimate, an interview, a look into your thoughts... our mare readers love what our writers can do with a little inspiration" the little mare bites her lip. "We'll stay in contact, loves! Ta!" With a candid goodbye, she leaves in her limo, while the crowd disperses.
>"That was, like, super hot!" Storm comes raising clouds of sand. "And these socks are waay too comfy..." she grabs Lumi's hoof.
>"Gosh, not here" the pegasus giggles.
>However, as you're returning home, a few cars stop on the way, and several ponies with guns come out.
>"Stop right there! We's got weapons that can hurt ya, and we want you to hear us!" One of the ponies, with a larger hat than the rest, steps forward.
"What's the meaning of this!?" You stand your ground.
>"We's want our family members that are in jail back with us! You're going to let them out, or we'll be back for you! And if you don't agree... do it, Legs!" The pony orders one of his subordinates, who fires a salvo of bullets on Illumina's leg.
>"Aaagh!" The mare falls to the floor, trembling, while the gangsters leave in their cars.
>"Lumi!!" Storm helps her our. "W-We have to do something!"
>"But if you follow them... they might hurt you too..." the blue mare whispers.

Back tomorrow for more. Got a bit of a cold for going shirtless at indecent hours,
so I have to stop here.
>>
>>30435007
I can take em.
We never did find out if our wings can block bullet. Let's find out.
>>
>>30435007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp6aKCE3jSc
>Have the largest wings of any big mare
>also made of tough alloy
>food for thought
Maybe we can chase after them if Feather uses her wings like this if they are long enough. And be mindful to lift a feather for the other cars as she's passing through.
If we're going through the big mare space, then we shouldn't have too much of a problem. If they go through the little pony streets then hopefully we can keep up using our senses and following through the big streets.
>>
>>30435007
We need to inform Firegazer of Illumina's injuries and ask him to patch you through to a connection with the police as you pursue them.
>>
>>30435007
The funny thing is that those ponies didn't tell us which family members they want out.
>>
>>30435007
Our feathers have MUCH better range than those damned guns. We can't let them get away with those weapons.
>>
>>30435007
Save me tin pones! If only we had a hero to save us from these tiny menaces.
>>
I can't help but imagine the Communion of the Colossus taking the feathers the F-corp people may have missed, and reforming them Tom make armor for their holy crusade.
It'd be better if they were able to make power armor with the stuff and had someone amongst them that could make it.
Like some, glorious cutesy version of the warhammer space marines.
>>
>>30435007
I know its sorta edgy, but whoever is open to hurt big mares should be dealt on the spot, we already warned them too so what else shhould we do?
Just fire a volley of feathers at their cars and if they really want to fight then bring them hell

>Ib4 this was the big guys masterplan all along, to paint big mares as monsters and stuff
>>
>>30437328
>>30435007
What will you do if they shoot at you while you throw feathers at them?
Are they still within line of sight to shower them with feathers? I'd suggest doing so.
>>
>>30437328
I was gonna say that but I assumed they were already gone round a corner.
If we can hit them then sure I don't want to risk trying to pull a teleport feather trickshot on a moving vehicle.
>>
>>30435007
Their guns work by teleportation right?

We need to charge our wings while we block.
well call that plan A

Plan B

Tell them okay while acting scared.(lie) then blow them to bits when they take the guns off you.
>>
>>30437619
They already drove away.
>>
>>30435007
Call the po po.

>>30437520
Teleporting feathers to hit them? Good idea!

Not this for two reasons >>30437619
Charging the feathers can be seen as threatening and they may open fire. Not only that, but charging means you loose feathers, and as you lose feathers you loose protection. Just block with the wings as is.
>while the gangsters leave in their cars.
And this. They're already leaving. You actually might aid in their escape by doing that.
>>
>>30438450
>Good idea
No >>30437520 is right. It worked with the warehouse but I can't see it working on a moving target we can't see. We would hit an innocent.
and if they are in our line of sight there is no point using the teleport.
>>
>>30437840
>>30438450
They drove away, but it hasnt been long, so if we just take flight we may be able to find their car easily and then activate our "justice rains from above" ult
>>
>>30439782
Whats to prevent them from shooting at Feather midair?
>>
>>30439872
The surprise factor ofc, if they left then they wont be expecting any retaliation by us right away
>>
>>30435076
>>30435288
>>30435301
>>30436066
>>30436086
>>30437312
>>30437328
>>30437427
>>30437619
>>30438450
"No, I'll follow them!" You grasp Lumi's hoof. "Storm, contact hq and tell them to bring help, and also call the police if you can. I'm sure my feathers have longer range than their guns, I'll be safe!"
>"Please, don't overdo it..." Illumina resigns herself to her fate, while Storm helps her stand still and you dash for the skies. The cars follow one of the big mare walkways, so you have plenty of visual space.
>As soon as you find a spot where only the three cars are on the road, you toss a bunch of feathers ahead of them, causing one of them to crash against a feather and another to spin out of control, stopping in the road.
"Help! Somepony call the police! Woe is me!" You call across the street, and immediately you hear the sound of a patrol car coming down the avenue. The gangsters on the spun out car come out guns blazing. "Oh crap!" Instinctively, you cover your body with your feathers as they fire a barrage at you. Suddenly, you realize your feathers can stop the hits without a scratch. "Ah ha!"

(1/2)
>>
>>30441277
>"B-Boss!?" One of the ponies drops his weapon and asks, but the last car is turning left into a smaller street. "Eeh! We surrender!" He and his partner drop to the floor, while the ones who crashed into your feather come out, injured but still kickin'.
>You resume the chase and follow the last car from the skies. They're being smart, taking crowded or narrow streets, so the chances of you not causing collateral damage with your feathers are too slim. Maybe if you tossed a teleporting feather... nah, that would have the same effect.
>Just then, something incredible happens. The concrete under the car lifts up, mounds of rock launching it over the air, doing a sick barrel roll and landing unstable, finally hitting a wall and stopping. Over the other side of the street, you see a bunch of ponies in crimson coming for them.
>"It is done, brethren!" The raspy, unmistakable voice of Quartermaster Asmodeus chants. "This is but the first step! Let us contact the authorities, tie those ponies up!" He looks up and sees you flying circles above, to which he bows deep into the ground.
>>
>>30441283
Just thank him and head home.
>>
>>30441283
Asmodeus? What just happened? Did you do this?
>>
>>30441283
Salute them.

Aw, thanks guys.

That was pretty cool. Was that magic?
>>
>>30441311
>>30441424
>>30441449
>Wow, looks like your clerical friends have made themselves useful for once! As they tie the ponies up and call the police, you land safely and meet the old wizard.
"Asmodeus? What happened here, did you do this?"
>"Only these, your acolytes, great one" he signals for a full line of unicorns to come out. "These curs would dare threaten your greatness with guns, but good old unicorn magic has been our bread and butter since millennia! We'll pur our lives on the line! For youuu!" The unicorn throws his hooves up in the air, and the acolytes follow his example.
"W-Well, I appreciate you taking the effort" you raise a brow, looking at the columns of rock raised in the middle of the street. "A full line of unicorns casting earth spells, huh? That's pretty cool, but you might be charged with public property damage" You make a passing remark.
>"On the interest of safeguarding this city and the big mares, we'll expend as much cash as necessary" the unicorn bows again, scratching his beard. "Even if we were to go a thousand days without dessert!" He proclaims, and the acolytes all look nervously at each other.
"Aw, you guys don't have to be so reckless" you salute them. "Still, good job, since you've got it here I'll go back and tend to my friend" you leave, waving at them one last time. Asmodeus seems to be having a small seizure after talking to you for an extended period of time. "Huh, what do you know, they can handle themselves..."

(1/2)
>>
>>30441535
>Later, in Illumina's room, Felix comes with a diagnostic: similar to what happened to you, Illumina took only a few shots to the leg, affecting her nerves in a minor way. A few days of rest and she'll recover.
>"On the good side, we got this from the police" he shows you a sleek, cylindrical looking weapon. "A few of these big mare hurting weapons, we'll run the full analysis and see if we can find anything about them."
"Please do, thanks" you watch as the stallion leaves. "Dear me, what are we going to do!? Ponies with guns keep coming at us every week!"
>"I feel we'll come up with a solution sooner or later" Illumina lays her head on the pillow. "Trust in Felix's team, they'll find out where the weapons come from."
>"Meanwhile, one of us will have to do night patrol" Storm caresses Lumi's side fur. "What do you say, Feather? Do we play it on rock, paper scissors?"
>"Or you could, you know, not patrol at night" the pegasus moans. "Neither of you are nocturnal ponies."
>>
>>30441543
I will take the patrol.
>>
>>30441535
Gotta give merit where it's given. Those acolytes and their earth bending was cool.
>>
>>30441754
"Don't bother Storm, I'll take the patrol" you dismiss her with a hoof. "Maybe it will make me good to go out by night."
>"Are you sure? In that case, leave earlier than I do. I'd think my case is a bit extreme" Illumina offers.
"It will be fine, promise. You just focus on recovering" you do a curtsy before leaving by the door, closing it so Storm and Lumi can have a bit of time to themselves. "Hmm, I better inform Firegazer."
>"You what?" The stallion doesn't seem thrilled. "Ow, the time I was using for the programming contest..."
"You still on that? The deadline can't be that far away, can it?" You ask, laying on your bed.
>"It isn't, but this is the most critical time" the pegasus replies from the other side of the computer screen. "Ah, well, I'll just have to sleep a bit less..."
"Hey, you don't have to be completely focused on me, you know? Just keep an ear out for when I need something of you" you hear a knock on the door. "Yes?"

(1/2)
>>
>>30441543
I want to get the contact information for Asmodeus some time before I leave. That earth unicorn magic was really cool. And it gave me a few ideas.
Silly Storm! How would we play rock paper scissors? We'll flip a coin. I'll be tails and you can be heads.
Does anyone have a coin?
>>
>>30441821
>"It's us!" Tailspin and a few of his daring ponies come with your earbuds. "We fixed their shape and water proofed them. Try 'em out!"
>You try the earbuds, and true to his word, they're much more comfortable now. You thank Tailspin and his team, then return to your conversation with Firegazer.
"So, hopes of winning the contest?"
>"Pfft, no chance. I hear professionals like to enter, just for fun, but they still make pieces of work" Firegazer shakes his head.
>Midnight arrives, and you take on your new assignment. Two patrols a day might be a bit more than you're used to, but with how critical things are in the city, you can't afford to miss a shift.
>There's light and good ambience everywhere you go, so it's not as dire an experience as you thought it'd be. However, as you get close to less honorable parts of town, you need to fly above and squint to see anything in the narrow, dimlit alleyways.
>As you rest your neck and vision in a cloud over the city, you see something strange outside the limits, in the desert: a sort of light, almost like a fire. However, when you blink a couple of times, the light disappears. It could have been your imagination, right? It's pretty late, after all. You should finish your patrol and rest, but on the other hoof, it might actually be something worth checking out, despite the long trip outside town...
>>
>>30441833
Finish you patrols and check it out.
>>
>>30441833
Blarg. I'm too slow.
This but tomorrow.>>30441832
>>
>>30441833
Maybe it is shadow cloak. We better go check it out whatever it is.
>>
>>30441833
If Firegazer really wants to do the contest, maybe he can ask for a temporary replacement.

Did any of you anons consider Firegazers health and his desire to do the programming thing when you suggested doing the late night shift?
>>
>>30441833
The CotC ponies did help us out during out chase with the last group of ponies. Maybe, instead of fining them, we could put out a good word and ask for a construction bot to fix it?
I-I don't want them to lose their dessert privalages.
>>
>>30441940
How could you expect people to remember that shit.
>>
>>30441990
I guess some anons are just inconsiderate.
>>
File: bmh149.png (83KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh149.png
83KB, 400x400px
>>30441863
>>30441871
>>30441909
>>30441940
>>30441970
"Firegazer, you there? I think I saw a fire in the desert, or a light of sorts. I'm going to check it out and finish patrol" you speak on your earbuds.
>"A light? Be careful, you'll be out of range of the earbuds in the desert" the stallion replies.
"Fine, fine... hey, how's the programming going?"
>"Surprisingly better than I thought. I might have overreacted, but let me consult the pillow before I twist the tongue" he replies, and you can hear the pride in his voice.
>You finish what little areas you can on patrol, then fly over the desert up to the area where you believe to have seen the fire. In the darkness, you can see little, but as soon as the moon clears out and illuminates the vast expanse of barren land, you notice something raising smoke in the distance.
>As you approach, you realize it's a campfire. A big mare sized campfire, with logs from the distant southern forests used as the tiny ones would do with their branches. Someone has been here, spending the night.
"Hello?" You ask in the wind. "Shadow Cloak? If it's you, I promise I won't get mad or anything! Helloo!" You fly around the area and find nothing. Feeling exhausted, you decide to come back.
>Next morning, you relay the information you know to your friends, as well as Felix. A few BMHP vehicles are dispatched to the site, and then you ask if any of them know how to contact the Communion of the Colossus.
"They helped us catch those criminals yesterday, believe it or not, and I think they might prove more useful than before."
>"That'd be hilarious, but also a relief" Storm chuckles. "But no, they don't have a phone number or anything like that. They live in underground temples, the old fashioned way, with candles, without globenet."

(1/2)
>>
>>30442094
>"You'll just haveta go out on the street and yell until they come out, love" Felix proposes. "Sounds easy to do for you, if you ask me."
>Given that you really want to talk to them, you decide to just do that, approach the closest natural space and try to call for any members of the communion. Surprisingly enough, Asmodeus and a bunch of the brothers come out of a street across the natural space, chanting their chorus.
"Ah, there you are. How did I find you so easily?"
>"Our goddess needest only to call, and we will come to serve" Asmodeus waggles his brows, probably not believing his own luck either. "What can these sinners and fools do for ye, oh highness and tallness?"
"Listen, what you did yesterday was nice, but if you intend to go at it, you should talk to the police and our headquarters. Who knows, maybe we could profit from your assistance."
>"Assistance is a mere word, with all due respect" Asmodeus clears his throat. "We will put an end to this ceaseless struggle, and free the mighty big mares from the folly of us tiny ponies. A crusade has been callen, against... urban violence."
>The acolytes behind the Quartermaster all stomp a single hoof in perfect unison.
"A crusade? That sounds radical. What do you intend to do?"
>"Similarly to how the forces of the law enact their raids, we will use our vast knowledge in the arcane and the nature of ponykind to find all these perpetrators and bring them to justice. The order is not composed of murderers, oh glorious one, but mere fanatics who would do all sorts of stupid acts only to have thine eyes be laid upon them. Will you bless our cause and free yourself from the shackles of crime and corruption, or must we walk this path alone?" Asmodeus asks, raising his head and looking strangely sober, compared to what you've seen of him.

More tomorrow.
>>
>>30442104
Give him our blessing.
>>
>>30442104
I, guess? I'm thankful that you all would consider doing this, but please don't do anything to put yourself in immediate danger.
Uh, if you do want to do that, you'd probably want to join the police force. N-not that I want you to put yourselves in danger!
>>
>>30442174
>please don't do anything to put yourself in immediate danger
I would be ok with them putting themselves in danger. The more of them that die the less of them we have to deal with.
>>
>>30442197
You are awful! These are people we're talking about.
>>
>>30442414
They're not people. They're ponies, and that makes what >>30442197 said even worse!
>>
>>30442104
Ask if they can promise us to be out of danger, or safe, or at least not do things where theres too much into unnecessary risk, or...fine, just be careful and coordinate with someone. Be sure to point the utmost importance of them working with the police or someone like that instead of going by themselves, and if they laugh at them just give feather a call
>>
Strawpoll time guys. Is this >>30442197
Guy an asshole?
>>
>>30442104
Yes, you may have my blessing, my little ponies. I pray that I do not come to regret this.

>>30442197
Why are you such an ass?

>>30442845
Yes.
>>
bub
>>
Page 10 go away!
>>
I think we should spend more time with Firegazer, we seem so distant sometimes. Maybe ask about the program he is/was making or something like that.
>>
>>30442197
Fuck off
>>30442104
Little good pones are for protection, not disposable cannon fodder.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13348312
>>
>>30442118
>>30442174
>>30442836
>>30442891
>>30448023
>Considering what they've done so far, you can hardly refuse.
"Fine. If you insist on going on with your crusade or whatever, you got my approval" you nod. "But I insist that you seek partnership with the police, or at least do not act irresponsibly."
>"The goddess has spoken!" Asmodeous lifts his body up, eyes almost popping out of their sockets. "Let us rejoice in the juicedrinkorium, and prepare our next strike!"
"Hey, you heard me, right? Take it easy, and if you take on something larger than what you can handle, give me a call."
>"We will undoubtedly follow your wishes, o most bodacious one. Our hooves will be swift, the eternal magic of ponies will be our guide! 'Ere we swear, by the mystical guiles of Avadanavra, nopony shall harm any of you again!"
"Alright..." you breathe deeply. "We must have a common hub for communication. This natural space is close to the lift, so I'll check every day while I patrol. Now go, little ponies!" You command them, and so they leave. You just wanted to see if they would obey, the absolute madponies.
>You return home to find Felix and Dime Fang talking with Lumi and Storm in the pegasus' room.
>"Ah, Feather Storm, there you are" the director beckons you. "We've collected samples from the campfire you found last night, and made a close range search. We haven't found who might have done it, but we know the wood used for the fire was from the far east end of the continent, from the island of Mala."
"Who could have possibly brought it here?"
>"Not sure yet, but we'll ask central if there's a roaming big mare out there" Felix assures you. "Meanwhile, keep patrolling the area whenever you can."
"I'm heading out. Do you wanna come with me and do another pass?" Storm asks you. "We might find something by daylight."
>"But who'll help me preen then?" Illumina pouts at you, wobbling her hurt hoof.
>>
>>30448105
I don't know. Maybe I'll take a nap.
>>
You know. If more of you guys pushed for sterner training on Squidler, we could have traveled to another continent safely.
>>
>>30448105
We should help Illumina with her preening.
>>
>>30448158
y
>>
>>30448162
She been shot with the anti-big guns and i believe she want to talk about something.
>>
>>30448105
Let's go check it out again
first find out who or what Avadanavra is.
>>
I still want that feather alloy armor, but that would cost money and time ;-;
>>
>>30448105
hang out with mum and learn how to be a better pegasus
>>
>>30448105
>"I'm heading out. Do you wanna come with me and do another pass?" Storm asks you. "We might find something by daylight."
Sure. And maybe we can help the police root out more criminals and clean Megastable 5 of all criminals, once and for all. One final push.

>"But who'll help me preen then?" Illumina pouts at you, wobbling her hurt hoof.
Speaking of preening. How am I supposed to preen my feathers? Then again I lose and regrow then pretty fast, and they are sharp.
>>
>>30448262
Yeah I don't think we really need to preen.
>>
File: bmh150.png (85KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh150.png
85KB, 400x400px
>>30448133
>>30448158
>>30448196
>>30448244
>>30448262
"Aw, I think I'll help Lumi" you turn towards Storm. "But I definitely want to visit the desert during the day. If you don't find anything on patrol, I'll go next."
>"Forget it, I'll skip it this time. Better if at least two of us go together, you know, in case it's a super intelligent monster or something" Storm presents a most pessimistic forecast and leaves the room.
>You call Feather Bed to give you a hoof, and help Illumina preen her wings. Given how that yours need no such thing, always having a perfect number and configuration of feathers, you can only help minimally.
>"Now get that one, that's it" your mother instructs you. "It's all about identifying the useless ones, and respecting the pattern. If you didn't have those wings of yours, I could have taught you sooner" she lands on your forehead and gives you a kiss. "I'm sorry."
"Sorry for what? We couldn't predict it" you spit a feather, while Lumi shifts the weight on her bad hoof to the other. "Still, I'm all about learning how to pegasus. I wanna go out and kick more clouds and stuff!"
>"Oh dear, be careful" Lumi warns you. "You wouldn't want to cause an electrical storm all of the sudden."

(1/2)
>>
>>30448383
>"There's little more to being a pegasus" Feather Bed contemplates. "Of course, if another pegasus wants your hoof in marriage, they'll initiate the mating dance. You should learn the steps!"
"Huh... wonder which pony would be daring enough to court me like that."
>"Always be responsible with your wings, that's the only unspoken rule of pegasus" your mother continues. "That applies especially to you, miss metal wings."
"Fine! I'll be the best pegasus there ever was! Nom" you rip a feather off Lumi's wing.
>"Oww! Gentle!" She moans.
>After a successfull preening, you return to your room and examine some of the terms Asmodeus comes up with during his speeches. In particular, you discover that all the things he says, like Avadanavra, come from different comic books and fantasy novels, which kinda ruins the mysticism.
>You eat lunch and take a wholesome nap. Later in the evening, it's time for your patrol, and you warn Storm that you'll check the desert for clues, so she can join in. However, first you visit police headquarters.
>"We're full to burst! Too many criminals are coming out of the damn woodworks!" The chief of police vents on you. "We're going to launch the last set of raids tonight, on the west side of town with help of the other hq. If it goes well, we'll have disabled all of the criminal groups worth a shot in this town!"
"Great! Can I help somehow?"
>"The raids will happen in a few places simultaneously. Crowded areas, can't have any collateral damage. It's going to be delicate, do you think you can handle it? I'd rather tell my ponies you'll be around beforehoof."
>>
>>30448387
>come from different comic books and fantasy novels, which kinda ruins the mysticism.
True but it does give some interesting insights into him.
>>
>>30448387
If they are crowded areas I can't do as well but I could still help a little and at the very least be intimidating. Which raid would you want me at?
>>
>>30448387
>"The raids will happen in a few places simultaneously. Crowded areas, can't have any collateral damage. It's going to be delicate, do you think you can handle it? I'd rather tell my ponies you'll be around beforehoof."
If anything, I could soak up whatever they throw at you guys. or tear off roofs like last time. or flip over a care or baracade. But if you think I should leave it to the ponies trained for this kind of work, then I'll just continue with my patrol.
But if you do need my assistance, feel free to call.
>>
File: bmh151.png (102KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh151.png
102KB, 400x400px
>>30448411
>>30448452
"I could still do something, I'm sure" you sit and think. "I could tear off some rooftops, or turn over barricades... there must be some way I can help. In which raid would you'd appreciate my help the most?"
>"Lemme check back with the boys" the chief officer returns inside, coming back a few minutes later. "We got a raid in a warehouse by the coast. Supposed to be a group's fishing container, but we know it's a face for drugs. Open spaces, low roofs, you could provide air or ground support. I'll fill our partners on the west side about you."
"Great, thanks again, chief" with a quick salute, you resume your patrol.
>After an oddly relaxing patrol, bereft of criminals with futuristic weapons or dandy madponies, you call Storm up and go explore the desert with her. There are only remains of the campfire, as most of it has been retrieved by the BMHP.
>"There are some mountains over there" Storm points out. "Whatever it was, it must be nearby, and that's the closest place where I think something would be."
>Storm is right, and as soon as you get close to the mountain range, you hear something nearby. Behind a few boulders and rock formations, a titillating, crystalline voice talking to itself.
>"Oh, you always know what to say... well then, as beautiful as these mountains are, we should get going..."
>You and Storm approach very carefully, and turning around a rock mound you come face to back with the perpetrator: a big mare, white all over with a pink mane. Before you can do anything, she's already noticed you, turning around.
>"Oh, hello" you stare into her eyes, completely devoid of pupils or irises. "How wonderful, new big mares to meet" she gets up and walks up to you, clad in a rough travel tunic. "My name's Ella, nice to meet you" she smiles and offers a hoof to shake, however from inside her skin, black and purple tentacles creep outside, forming a clot around her hoof, writhing and making sloshy sounds.
>>
>>30448777
It would be rude not to shake it, introduce our self to this big mare.
>>
>>30448777
Nice to meet you. May I ask what you're doing around here.
>>
>>30448777
Why hello miss Dritch, fancy meeting you here.
>>
>>30448862
I like the idea of calling her miss dritch. Gets across well that we know of her.
>>
>>30448777
There was one tentacley mare mentioned before wasnt there? Is this her? What s about the 'no pupils' thing? What s she doing here? So many questions...
>>
>>30449105
She has the same name so I am fairly certain it is her.
>>
File: bmh152.png (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh152.png
45KB, 400x400px
>>30448804
>>30448846
>>30448862
>>30449019
>>30449105
>"Ella? As in Ella Dritch, from MegaStable 8? Who, wh-whaa?" Storm's jaw falls open.
"Wow, that's..." you look at the mass of writhing tentacles, and shake it for the shortest possible amount of time to remain polite. "What a surprise, miss Dritch."
>"Oh, please, just Ella" the mare shakes her head, the tentacles returning inside her skin, leaving no trace or wound. "Dritch is his name. The thing living inside of me."
"Oh, sorry, I didn't know that. What are you doing here, in the middle of nowhere and so far away from home?"
>"As you probably know, there's a transfer program going on" the mare explains. "I asked for permission to visit the other MegaStables and meet other big mares, it's been my dream since I was born."
>"Sounds odd to me that central would let a big mare just do that" Storm raises a brow.
>"You'd be surprised to learn the things they grant me out of fear" Ella replies, her voice remaining a pleasant, musical tone. "How many ponies do you know that can do this?" She then starts coughing, then opens her mouth wide, and a huge tentacle comes out. "Bleh."
>"Gross, hahah!" Storm can't believe her eyes. "You gotta come down to the city with us, then! Right, Feather?"
"Well, if that's what she had in mind, why would we deny her? You alright coming with us, miss Ella?"

(1/2)
>>
>>30449156
>"Ghhh..." the mare swallows the tentacle slowly. "Thank you, I'd appreciate that. I don't think I caught your names?"
>"Oh, 'scuse us. I'm Solar Storm, number eighteen, and she's Feather Storm, number twenty-one" Storm grabs your neck with a leg. "Not actually related, though."
>"Number... twenty-one?" Ella looks at you, confused. "That means you already blossomed? So soon? Goodness, I need to hear all about it!" She rushes to check you out, cutting her hoof in your wing. "Ouch!"
"Sorry! Please, stay clear off my wings" you unfold one of them, allowing the sun to pass through the metallic mesh of feathers.
>"Fascinating..." Ella smiles as if she found gold, and follows you and Storm across the desert. "I left another of this year's newborns in MegaStable 8, you know? But Nineteen hasn't developed as fast as you, considering she was born first."
"Wow, you're also taking care of a newborn? That's amazing!" Your wings almost open again after you hear about your closest sisters.
>"Me, and another big mare which I left Nineteen with. I can't wait to tell them all about it! Er..." Ella makes a motion, as if rolling her eyes, although you can't really tell. "Would it be alright if I stayed a few days with you two? I don't mean to be impolite, but this is a great chance for us to learn more about your growing process. I'll be able to better nurture Nineteen when I return."

That'll be all for tonight. I have business to attend tomorrow, so next session will be on Wednesday. I'll help keep the thread up, and drop one or two cards.
>>
>>30449170
Sure, you can stay with us for a few days.
>>
>>30449170
S'gonna be a party with four big mares. Wew lads!
Hey, did you hear about my pal Brago?Bigus Tortoissus? While we're out here we should totally introduce the two of you. And don't be too alarmed if he breathes fire.
Oh and be careful while you're here. Our stable's going through a criminal problem on top of the 'gun hurting big mare' things.
>>
>>30449156
>a sub category of her ability
>potential for lewd applications
wew
Sure you can stick around. Our home could be your pit stop to you next destination.
Say, have you seen who's been making the fires at night? I safe a few flashes here and there.
I wonder who I'll get to meet when it's my turn.
>>
>>30449170
Would you like to join me in my quest for hot big stallion dick? I think our team in Megastable 5 is making some progress.
>>
>>30449761
Dont do this, let keep our weird at bay
>>
>>30449170
>>30449769
Keep our weird at bay from the tentacle mare.
>>
>>30449769
>>30450151
>Keep the weird mare from our weird
>too afraid to show off our weird who already shown of hers
>hella rude
>>
>>30449170
I want to give her a great big mare hug!
>>
>>30450469
This, when was she last hugged? Lets do it...f-for her
>>
>>30449170
So do you ever....with your own....
>>
>10
>>
File: #41 - Collect them all!.png (358KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
#41 - Collect them all!.png
358KB, 800x1200px
Zeeb.
>>
File: 1111371.png (633KB, 1132x1688px) Image search: [Google]
1111371.png
633KB, 1132x1688px
>>30453341
Wew! Does she have a sister?
>>
>>30454680
She can be whatever you want her to be~
>>
>>30453341
I would cuddle that zeeb.
>>
nine is a dangerous setting for a big mare
>>
Quick reminder, session tonight as promised.
>>
>>30459205
>Tonight
You meant to say early morning tommorrow right? ^:)
>>
>>30449350
>>30449515
>>30449693
>>30449761
>>30449769
>>30450151
>>30450469
>>30451329
>You and Storm look at each other, already certain about your answer.
" "Of course!" " You both yell. "We have rooms, you can stay with us until you're ready for the next journey!"
>"We might have to ask Lumi and the others about it..." Storm ponders.
>"Why of course she should stay!" A few minutes later, you're all standing in Illumina's room, and the pegasus is making her way towards Ella. "I'm so glad to meet you, miss Dri-..."
"Ackshully, her name's Ella" you whisper in Lumi's ear, although a bit too loud. "Dritch is the thing living inside her" you look at the pupilless big mare, who smiles innocently.
>"Oh... well I didn't know that" Lumi shakes the mare's hoof. "You'll have to forgive me, I took a gun wound recently."
>"Gun wound? How is that possible?"
"We've had some trouble with criminals and their big mare hurting weapons" you lob your head to the sides. "But don't worry, the police and us have cracked down hard on them, and soon we'll return the city to normal!"
>"Guns that can hurt us? That certainly sounds dangerous. Is there any way I can assist?"
>"I think we're all locked for raids, but don't bother, really!" Storm prances in front of her. "Just relax and stay down here with us!"
"Just to clear everything up, I suppose the fire I saw last night was something you made?" You ask. "I was wondering why didn't you head for the city, being so close."

(1/2)
>>
>>30460670
>"Oh, it was me" Ella replies. "I simply enjoy the outdoors, it's not every day that I get a chance like this to travel."
"Well, I'm glad that's clear" you drop on the mare, giving her a hug. "Welcome to MegaStable 5, we'll take good care of you!"
>"How nice!" Ella seems to open up a bit more, leaving her soft voice.
>You introduce her to Felix and Dime Fang, who treat her with great levels of courtesy, and give her Shadow Cloak's former room. You stay with Ella while she undresses and drops a small bag in the corner.
>"All I brought with me was limber for the fires, and a bit of food. So far the other MegaStables have treated me well, but none would invite me to stay" she explains, checking out her bed. A tentacle crawls from her side and taps it as well.
"It must be very... interesting, living with Dritch" you can't help but focus on the black appendage, which retreats seamlessly.
>"Oh, it is, but we're good friends."
"I have a pet, you know? A giant turtle, his name's Brago. You should come check it out one day, he's really sweet!"
>"A turtle? That must be the first time I hear somepony tamed a monster" Ella boops herself in amusement. "Although Dritch isn't a pet, I'd say more of a companion."
"I see... so do you, you know, when you're alone..." you blurt out, blushing.
>"Oh dear, are you asking if we fuck?" Ella jumps off the bed and faces you straight, causing you to blush even more. "Say, if it's true you're having trouble with criminals, I'd like to help. Not everypony asks me to stay, and I hope to repay you somehow. There must be a way I could help, isn't there?"
>>
>>30460676
You said you intimidated central into allowing you on this journy. Maybe some intimidation of our criminals is in order.
>>
>>30460676
Most of the raids seem to be occurring in crowded areas. Also, the big mare hunting guns seem to use some kind of poison that's specifically designed to harm us.
>>
>>30460717
I thought it was technomagical stuff made to bypass our natural defenses not poison.
>>
>>30460701
>>30460717
>>30460777
"Hmm, I wonder..." you sit next to her and think about the raids. "You said you managed to intimidate central into letting you travel. Do you think there's any way you could intimidate the cappers? There are heavily populated areas where we could end it without a struggle."
>"That sounds perfect for me" Ella raises a hoof, and diminutive, long tentacles sprout from inside. "Dritch can form any sort of shape, although tentacles are a common favorite. With this, they won't know what hit them."
"But you have to be careful! They might still have some weapons that can hurt us! They use some, I dunno, chemical reaction to affect our nervous system."
>"Ah, but my body isn't like that of other ponies. Nothing can really hurt Dritch, so as long as I take care of my side of the body..." Ella rubs her tummy. "Will you give me the benefit of the doubt?"
"We could use any help to end the criminal wave faster."
>The day moves on, you do your patrol with Ella by your side, giving her a tour of the city, as well as showing the place where Giuseppe's pizzeria used to be. The white mare seems disgusted at the fact that the criminals would go so far.

(1/2)
>>
>>30460804
>"Much like in this city, there are three of us in MegaStable 8. That alone helps calm any inner tension in the city. What you're going through might be the result of something breaking that carefully balanced tension."
"Yeah, it started when the Tortellonis got a hold of those big mare hurting weapons... whoever produced them is responsible."
>"Feather? I just got routed a call from the police. They're asking if you're available now" Firegazer warns you through the earbuds.
"Put me through!"
>"Miss Feather Storm? We'd like to run the raid plans by you before we start. Can we meet on the west side police hq?"
>You and Ella take the turbolift to the other side of town, and meet with the police force in charge, and ask if she can take part on another raid.
>"Another big mare? With all due respect, miss, we're already trying to figure out how to let you help on the waterfront..." One of the chiefs in charge scratches his head.
>"I have means to deal with little ponies non lethally. Would you give my ideas a listen, if only to ease your burden?" Ella bows her head.
>"Well, I can do that much. As for you, miss Feather..." he looks at you. "Would you be alright with taking an outside role? Seeing you might alert the bozos, so you'd be our eyes in the sky, and in the event some try to escape, you could close their route. Unless you have a better idea."
>>
>>30460812
Sure, I can't really of think anything else.
>>
>>30460812
You're the boss, chief!
>>
>>30460812
Sounds like a plan.
>>
>>30460881
>>30460930
>>30461017
"Sure! You're the boss, chief!" You salute. "I'm sure we can help and make a difference."
>"I'll take your word for it until the hour, miss" the stallion turns back to Ella. "Now, what you've got, miss...?"
>"Ella Dritch, chief, just a passing big mare, but I believe my skills will be able to help. As they say, get a load of this" she concentrates, extending a hoof near the ground so a bunch of black, gelatinous masses leave her body. They slowly take pony looking shapes. "These constructs follow our will, they have no feelings or intelligence, perfect for capturing ponies without damage. They can withstand multiple bullets or magic spells, and will die and turn to compost on their own in a couple of hours."
"Whoa, you've got really neat tricks" you observe as the black, faceless ponies stand motionless in front of the police chief.
>"Ugh, that is..." he looks at them apprehensively. "I mean, it is a good idea. I hope the boys don't get too freaked out.
>"I'll make a few for each of your raids" Ella replies, winking at you on the side.
>Night falls, and you take your place, taking cover in the cloud banks rolling over with the lower temperatures, observing the western side of MegaStable 5, a sea of lights and moving objects. Northward, at the piers, the police are preparing their raid.

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh153.png (68KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh153.png
68KB, 400x400px
>>30461033
>"Alright, miss, we're about to begin" the police officer assigned to you relays. "See anything suspicious?"
"Nopony coming in or our of the warehouse, over" you reply. Eee, it's just like on your police dramas! Truth be told, the warehouse in question has all lights down, so maybe you've chosen the wrong day.
>"Hmph, I could have done the job just as well" Firegazer hijacks the connection to your earbuds for a second.
"Jealous?"
>"Just feeling like I chose career poorly."
"No other career could get you close to this piece of mare" you reply mockingly, causing the pegasus to snort. "Relax, it's just a joke."
>"Ha ha, yeah, a joke..."
>"We're about to begin" the policepony takes over. "Everypony on their positions."
>The countdown begins, and on the go, the forces of the law enter the warehouse by both sides and the ceiling. Soon, the gunshots begin. Ella's golems enter and probably start doing their thing, but just then, a huge explosion shakes the warehouse.
"What's going on!? I see smoke!" You ask on the earbuds. "Hello?"
>"Ack, ack, coff...!" Your relay manages to come back. "Something happened inside! A vehicle's coming out! Everypony jump awaaay!"
>You see it. A largely customized sort of all terrain vehicle, with a massive cannon mounted on its back. Another round is fired, and a few of the police cars blocking the way out explode in great balls of fire. The improvised tank leaves the area, ponies shooting at the tires without accomplishing a thing.
>>
>>30461040
Rush down and snatch it up.
>>
>>30461040
Shoot a feather into the barrel.
>>
>>30461040
Use a feather to cut the barrel of the tank.
>>
>>30461067
>>30461114
>>30461186
>Looks like it's time to dive in! You follow the vehicle across wide avenues, trying to line up a shot. Just as you've got it, you hear the thunder of the main gun shooting at you. The shot touches your wing hard enough to knock you off course.
"Aw!" You feel the horrible resonance across your feathers, making your wing bone tingle. Picking up speed, you try to snatch the tank, as it just so happens to take a turn, missing your chance.
>"Feather Storm! Are you alright? What's that noise?" Ella Dritch comes out of a nearby big mare walk.
"Tsk, they have some sort of crazy home made tank" you check your feathers. There's a slight bent in the one that got hit, but no real damage. "They went that way, are you good at pursuing?"
>"I can give it a try" the mare smiles, resuming the chase on ground while you take to the skies again.
>The vehicle moves through narrow streets, however the gun is too cumbersome to turn around and use, so the next shot misses you by a mile. By the time they've loaded the next shot, you've already shot a feather at them. It hits the mark, cutting a section of the gun and rendering it useless.
"Boom! I got it!" You descend and try to grab them again. "You're fast, but that's not going to save you! Hyah!" A hoof manages to land on the ground near the car, destabilizing it. With a disgusting metallic sound, it veers off road and crashes on a tree.
>The police arrive soon, helping recover the injured gangsters and the cargo they were trying to move on their vehicle. Eventually, you hear that the other raids were successfull, although ponies have escaped in each of them.
>"Still, that means every semi important crime syndicate in MegaStable 5 is crippled for the next few years" the chief contacts you through the earbuds. "Hopefully we'll see some peace after all of this, don't you think?"
"May the princess hear you, chief" you nod at Ella, while the call closes. "Well, it seems it all went as expected."

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh154.png (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh154.png
43KB, 400x400px
>>30461220
>"I hope you find whoever created those guns" the mare replies. "I'll be of assistance as much as I can. I don't want to lose my cool, but that was exciting!"
>You arrive home and inform Felix, Dime Fang and the girls about the situation. With everything under control, you can have a much more relaxing sleep. However, you're woken up by the sound of an incoming call.
"Hggg... Firegazer, what's happening..." you struggle to open your eyes.
>"I'm sorry Feather, but you should really get this call" the pegasus replies.
"Fine... just" yawn "put it on the screen."
>The image of a grey, almost metallic looking mare greets you. As soon as your eyes meet hers, you feel as if though your brain was yanked out of sleep, straight into full alert.
>"Hello. Feather Storm, I presume?" The mare speaks with a voice that, for the lack of a better word, sounds like liquid sex. "I'm Titania. No doubt Solar Storm has told you about our time together?"
"T-Titania?" Your eyes open wide. "Y-Yes, of course, goodness, I didn't expect a call this early in the morning, much less from you!"
>"Oh dear!" She looks surprised. "Forgive me, I have an habit of sleeping light. I only wanted to personally thank you for the time you spent with Shadow Cloak. I've felt the change in her, as much as I hope she changed you. I also heard from Undertow that you were looking for relationship advice. While I'm no good at that, I'd like you to know that you and your partners are welcome to contact me. Should be about time we break the walls imposed by the BMHP, don't you think?" She smiles at you. Something about the way she looks and talks, it's like you're feeling at peace just by listening to her.

Back tomorrow.
>>
File: 1472080889011.jpg (55KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
1472080889011.jpg
55KB, 600x598px
>>30461228
SHE'S GOING TO USE HER MIND POWERS TO TURN BRAGO GAY!
>>
>>30461228
>walls imposed by the BMHP
If she talking about all the secrets that they been keeping from us then sure.
>>
>>30461228
*Worship the alpha mare*

Thank you. Honestly I was mostly looking for how to get into a relationship.

Dont say this out loud, but think un-mind controlled thoughts. Think of your mothers love, giant pizza, riding Brago into battle.
Our mind is OURS.
>>
>>30461373
I think she's referring to being almost isloated in each city.

>>30461425
Shadow or Storm mentioned her working on some kind of aura or emotion power. Kind of like animals detecting fear, except this is opposite and she projects calm.

>>30461228
What are your thoughts on the ponies with the big mare hurting weapons? So far we've been doing a lot of capturing, but very little in the 'interrogating criminals to learn of where they got the weapons from issue.
>>
>>30461244
Oh no! She can't! His big monster dick belongs to Feather?
>>
>>30461228
How do you do that? I mean, yes! Yes I do! Even since I was born I've been dying to meet other big mares.
>>
>>30461228
Undertow Did help me out, but I'm still dead set on Big Stallions. Maybe in a few years and if there aren't any results.
>>
>>30461228
I'm still in the process of thinking about everything Undertow told me. Whether big or small, I still have a lot to think about what I actually want out of a relationship, besides the physical affection I seek. Even then, Undertow did make a good point in mentioning my heightened senses.
>>
>>30461550
This.
>>
>>30461228
Did we ever ask storm if titania is really as big as we thought back then? Or is she about the size of most other big mares?
>>
>>30461228
We should ask for tips on how to approach Firegazer, yet i m pretty sure he ll be listening so try and be cryptic about it or at least take an indirect route
>>
>>30462008
It's not time to go for little ponies yet.
This conversation should be purerly about a hypothetical.
>>
>>30462008
>>30462059
I'm not sure why we are still stubborn on being set with big stallions when Undertow specifically told us that there was more to it than just that. Maybe hesitation on small, but nothing something lesser to fall back on.
If we are going to be more open. We shouldn't automatically latch on to Firegazer either.
>>
>>30461425
This isn't magical in nature. If it were then I don't think it would broadcast through a screen. What she's doing is something, probably more pleasant and less invasive.
>>30461228
Is it true that some big mares have weapons and armor? mentioned in first few threads
>>30461501
Oh yeah the criminals. Ask Titania about criminal ponies of nearing capacity prisons. Any solutions?
>>30461992
Dunno
>>30462008
>We should ask for tips on how to approach Firegazer
Feather would have better luck asking her own mother. But here's a question. Of all the possible ponies from then, now and the future, why Firegazer? He is fairly nice, but that's just it. And he did decline Illuma's assist.
He cares more about his future dream career then this.
>>30462436
Exactly. Sometimes in cyoa's, people want to cling to people they barely know.
Instant husbandos. I don't like that. It seems cheap and corny.
>>
>>30462945
>Of all the possible ponies from then, now and the future, why Firegazer?
Because he's super cute.
>>
>>30462987
And so is Felix. And Dime Fang. Specifically Dime Fang.
Firegazer? Can't imagine him any more then an aid and good friend, let alone a lover.
>>
>>30462987
And? If we're going to be open to smalll ponies, then there are no doubt plenty of potential suitors who would want to try dating a big mare. Firegazer has shown no interest us, and romance isn't something he's seeking at this point in his life.
>>
>>30462987
Did I already mention the part about him not looking for a relationship?
>>
>>30462945
Wasn't that the ultra-thiqq pony? If he turned that down he'll probably never be interested in anything ever.
>>
>>30463009
Speaking of dating, remember the mention of courtship dancing for pegasi? Imagine what the other races would do. I'm very excited and can't wait for someone bold enough to court with Feather.
>>
>>30463030
His fortitude is strong. Or he's secretly gay.
>>
>>30463030
He resisted the big booty! Our biggest feature is completely ineffective on him!
>>
>>30463031
That makes me curious about something. How often do big mares get asked out by small ponies? We're basically celebrities and heroes looked up upon. Maybe we should ask the other big mares how common this is and how to respond. Gotta recognize what other courtship rituals other races might try on us.
>>
>>30463091
What do bat pony rituals look like? Give your mate a lot of different types of fruits to show your resourcefulness and ability to feed a family?
>>
>>30463241
I can imagine a lot of fun being had coming up with ideas. Although, I am curious as to why we haven't been on for such a long time? Maybe we failed to notice all these court rituals this whole time?
>>
>>30463509
haven't been hit on*
>>
>>30463509
OR maybe no on wants to court Feather. Wouldn't that suck? Being the only big mane no one wants to be with?
>>
>>30463518
Not THAT will be devastating for her self-esteem. How could anyone resist our big mare thighs?
>>
>>30463551
Not or now?
>>
>>30463761
Now. Gotta check my spelling a lot more.
>>
>>30461244
>>30461373
>>30461425
>>30461501
>>30461512
>>30461550
>>30461620
>>30461992
>>30462008
>>30462945
"H-How do you...?" You can feel yourself falling in a relaxed trance of sorts, then shake your head. "I-I mean, of course, thanks for the offer! I've had trouble trying to learn more about other big mares, because of the restrictions."
>"Yes, the BMHP has been historically paranoid, but the success of the transfer program will prove them wrong" Titania shuffles on her bed to accomodate herself.
"So, do you talk with Shadow and Undertow often?"
>"I hadn't seen Shadow in person for years. Quite the surprise when she showed up in my room unannounced. Undertow, Belle, Golden Age and I meet regularly to catch up on our lives."
"Well, Undertow was very helpful when I asked for her advice. Still, I feel I'm not done searching for what I want. I don't know, it's always so confusing..."
>"Confusion is a natural part of our lives. Seeing through it comes closer to the definition of happiness than anything I could know" Titania explains, and with each word you feel a little empowered. "Don't be afraid to be lost, and ask for guidance. We're all lost at one point or another."

(1/2)
>>
>>30465383
"Wow... a-alright" you try to think about things in your mind, to try and shake this lulling sense of peace. "Buh-Big pizza!"
>"Excuse me?"
"Sorry! I was thinking of something else... so what did you think of Storm?"
>"A very lovely mare, she'll grow up to be one of the strongest, I'm sure."
"I think she has potential, too. Now it's my turn to leave the city. Do you know about any big mares with weapons or armor as means of battle?"
>"I do remember one mare took most of the reserves of bigtanium on the continent to forge herself a sword" Titania reminisces. "Bigtanium is the strongest alloy we know, and I shudder to think what a big mare sized weapon would do. Hmm... perhaps it was the mare at MegaStable 7..."
"You've been very helpful, Titania" you thank her. "Is there anything I could do for you in return?"
>"I appreciate it, but there's nothing I need. If..." the grey mare raises an eyebrow, pausing in the middle of the sentence. "If I were to contact you in the future, and perhaps ask you to travel somewhere for a test of your qualities, would you accept? I'm afraid I can't say anything more specific at the moment."

I'm afraid I'm not feeling so weel,
so I have to cancel the session. Have this one update to have something to talk about,
and I'll be back tomorrow without fault to resume.
>>
>>30465386
Get well soon
>>
>>30465383
Before she leaves, tell her that Dritch is staying here for a while.
>>
Awww looks like I missed an interesting debate.
Oh well I will have my say latter.
>>
>>30465386
We would accept to go where ever she ask us to go to.
>>
File: 885204.png (153KB, 756x1080px) Image search: [Google]
885204.png
153KB, 756x1080px
>>30465386
Ask her what she thinks a out giant robots fighting monsters.
>>
One day, I wonder if Feather will get an opportunity to help nature mentor another big mare as how Illumi, Strom, her mother, and everyone else in the facility had done for her.

I won't push and shove for it though. Just wishful thinking.
>>
>>30465386
>"If I were to contact you in the future, and perhaps ask you to travel somewhere for a test of your qualities, would you accept?
Sounds like fun. Sure.
>>"I do remember one mare took most of the reserves of bigtanium on the continent to forge herself a sword"
She forged the sword herself? How?
>>
>>30465835
Excuse my language, but the way you worded that maybe me think you a bitch nigga.
>>
>>30462436
>I'm not sure why we are still stubborn on being set with big stallions
Because it is a part of our character some of us want to keep. At the very least we should not be setteling for smolls this early in our lives and when big stallion research is going forward.
>>
>>30465386
Oh oh oh is it another continent. I would love to visit one of those.
>>
>>30465535
>>30465835
>>30468139
>>30469379
>>30471080
"Ooh! Is it going to be on another continent, perhaps?"
>"Mmm... I don't think so" Titania closes her eyes for a moment.
"Well, count me in anyway. Sounds like fun, heh" although you can't fathom what the matriarch of all big mares would want with you. Wait, did you just call her matriarch in your mind?
>"Thank you. We aim to bring down the mediatic barrier the BMHP has raised, I know your contribution will not go amiss" she smiles and nods gently, notting something down in a notepad nearby.
"Uh, so, about that mare with the big sword... how did she forge it? I'm looking into ways to improve our fighting capabilities with outside help, but I thought there couldn't be a way to have a sword our size."
>"Oh, there is, there are huge forges on Mala and northern continent. I think there are two big mares with swords, but... don't quote me on that. It's frustrating, isn't it? Not knowing about your own sisters..."
"It sure is" you huff. "Do you think we could one day create huge robots to help us fight? And maybe have more time ourselves to travel."
>"That would be fantastic, but" Titania giggles "I don't expect such an expenditure to come for free. Millions of ponies rely on us, and while they can't stop us from having our lives, we have a commitment to them, simply by being born. It's a terrible burden, but only big mares can understand the unfathomable sense of pride and love that comes with it."

(1/2)
>>
>>30465386
I'd love the opportunity!

Ask her thoughts of the Communion of the Colossus.
>>
>>30471380
"Yes... yes, of course" everything makes sense, even if it's just to hear her speak. "Well, it's been... nice, talking to you, Titania. I'm still a bit dazed from waking up, so I'll go on with my day, if that's alright with you."
>"Certainly, sorry to bother you at this hour" the grey mare replies.
"Oh, one more thing. Did you know Ella Dritch is roaming the continent? She's staying with us a few days."
>"Yes, I met Ella a few weeks ago! Glad to know her quest is going according to plan. Have fun, she's a very sweet mare" Titania claps her hooves.
"Sure thing. I'll see you again, Titania."
>"Bye bye" the mare waves a hoof at you, and the call ends. After that, you spend a solid half an hour contemplating the meaning of life, for no adecuately explained reason.
>"Feather?" Illumina knocks on the door. "Ella wants to take a dip, and I'm going with her. Interested?"
>"Yes, and maybe you could introduce me to your pet!" The soft voice of the uncanny mare also comes through.
>>
>>30471385
Is she thicc enough to tame the beast?
>>
>>30471385
Let going them for the swim then introduce Ella our pet monster.
>>
>>30471385
Sorry. I think I'll pass this time. I want to do some training in the VR room and use my wicked saw wings again. But I'll be careful this time!
>>
>>30434123
>>tfw
>>
>>30471385
If there's anything Feather loves, it's showing off Brago. A testament to her pacifism winning the day.
>>
>>30471385
Sure I will come.
Taking down the information barriers does sound nice. I wonder how mad central got when we revealed our powers on tv like we did.
Granted all they saw was fire not the throwing or anything.
>>
File: bmh155.png (67KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh155.png
67KB, 400x400px
>>30471420
>>30471445
>>30471447
>>30471457
>>30471461
>>30471473
"Well, I was thinking of training..." in particular, you wanted to try using your featherless wings as weapons again, this time being more careful. "But I won't let the chance pass! I'll go with you girls."
>"Neat! Put the bikini on and we'll wait for you outside" Illumina replies.
"T-The bikini!? That was a one time thing!" You reply in horror, and the door opens, revealing a disgruntled Lumi.
>"Feather, we need to make an effort to promote the magazine that took pictures of us! Ponies will melt every time they see you in that piece. Be responsible with your bodacious badonkadonk!" She storms off, apparently very offended. Ella simply shrugs and follows her.
"Tsk, alright, but only this one time..."
>You go outside and quickly reach for the beach along with your friends. Full capacity has been reached in the bay due to the rising temperature, and as such there are plenty of ponies to oogle at you.
"I hope it's well worth it" you mutter while dipping in the water.
>"You look positively delicious on that piece" Ella casually comments, a mask of black matter forming on her muzzle and allowing her to dive underwater. She resurfaces a minute or two later. "Gosh, what clean floor this side of the ocean has!"
>"Enjoy, nothing beats the sandy beaches of the Cradle Bay" Illumina swims without a care.
>"By the way, where's the turtle?" The uncanny pony asks.
"Oh, she lives further south, in the desert. We can visit after we're done here!"
>"That'd be fantastic, I... wait a second" Ella suddenly dives again, coming back up moments later. "Something is coming!"
>Moments later, a large figure appears, crawling atop the Cradle Bay Bridge, clawing its way to the upper section and causing a massive halt in traffic.
>"Over there!" Illumina sees it first, and not much later, the alarms blast across the coastline. "It's got ponies trapped on the bridge, we need to get him out or save them somehow!"
>>
>>30471542
*he lives further south [...] fucksakes
>>
>>30471542
Time to kick butt! We got to wrestle it off the bridge before tit takes the whole thing down and everyone in it.
Choke it out!
>>
>>30471542
I see that nipple you drew on there. Titty twister anyone?
>>
>>30471542
Can we fly by and cut one of its arms off? OR should we work together?
Ella's the senior. What does she think?
Or if she rather us choose then Feather and Illumina can wrestle it off the bridge where Ella will be waiting in the water to beat it up.
>>
Every monster so far is supposed to have a theme or look like something. But this thing? No clue.
Well maybe it's some muscle whale what grew arms and legs. Because whales have those bristles like this thing.
>>
>>30471542
Try flying into it full force and see if we can lift it long enough to get across the bridge.
>>
>>30471567
>>30471571
>>30471581
>>30471590
>>30471652
"Dammit! We need to get him off the bridge! Cooperation, anypony?" You look at your friends.
>"We can wrestle it" Ella produces a series of tentacles from her hooves. "Dritch has extreme tensile force. Who of you is faster? Somepony should work on saving the trapped ponies."
>"I'm the most agile of the two. Feather and Storm are the better fighters" Illumina replies. "While Storm comes, I think the two of you can take care of getting him off the bridge."
"Well said! I'll lead the charge, Ella, if that's alright with you" the mare nods. "Alright!" You follow Illumina into the skies, and then drop at full speed, clashing with the monster. Roughly your size, but made of pure muscle, it withstands your attack. "D-Damn!" You try to use a wing to cut his arm, but all you manage are grazing cuts, being too close quarters to extend them properly.
>The shockwave shakes the bridge, causing the ponies hiding in their transports to panic. Illumina arrives and begins picking the cars in small groups, carrying them to the closest end of the city.
>"I'm pulling!" Ella warns you, and you see myriads of tendrils coiling around the monster's arms, forcing it back. You take the advantage and start punching it.

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh156.png (107KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
bmh156.png
107KB, 400x500px
>>30471703
>However, the monster is nothing if not resilient. It tries to grab and bite you, the tentacles forming its lower half grasping the bridge. You punch, kick and try to twist its ridiculous monster nipples, and when it seems you're making little progress, Storm falls from the sky, fully powered up, ripping a chunk of the bridge along with the monster.
>"Oops...!" She yells, sinking in the ocean. "There goes a landmark."
" "Storm!" " You and Illumina yell. Fortunately, only part of one of the bridge's peaks was destroyed, but it's solid metal, which the monster ripped apart and took with him. It promptly resurfaces, fighting Ella's tentacles.
>"Wait! I know him!" She stops her attack momentarily, and the monster slams its fists against his chest. "It's Pecs King!"
"P-Pecs King!" You shout. "Who?"
>"We fought him in MegaStable 8, and Undertow in MegaStable 2! He always manages to escape, he's very crafty!" The white mare retreats, as Pecks King seems to have higher mobility on water. Looking at him, he looks like a mish mash of things, with muscular arms, tentacles and whale teeth, and four pecs, damn. He looks at the four of you menacingly; sometimes a monster is just a monster.
>>
>>30471713
Pecs King! I challenge you to a flex off!
You. Us. On the the beach.
Or are you a spineless jelly fish?
>>
>>30471713
What if.....we tickle it to submission?
>>
>>30471713
Not teeth. Bristles.
>>
>>30471713
Four of us. Four(?) limbs. Do the math.
>>
>>30471713
Draw him towards land.
>>
>>30471713
Four pecs. Four arms. And four nipples.

What next? You gonna tell us he has four tentacles? Four livers?
>>
>>30471713
His hide is tough but we can still fuck up his insides.
It may be difficult because he moves so fast but try to time a teleport feather so it materializes inside his body. Try that a few times before giving up on that tactic.
If that does not work try an explosive feather.
>>
>>30471766
Exsplosive? You mean the napalm one? He would probably swim away. And considering how he's in water....
>>
>>30471713
Let's use our kung fu to disable him. His physical might is no match for our martial techniques.
>>
>>30471713
Is he not overwhelmed by our beauty? Three big mares in swim suits. I know he's been eyeing us.
>>
>>30471739
>>30471745
>>30471748
>>30471750
>>30471752
>>30471761
>>30471766
>>30471832
>>30471864
"He looks menacing, but there are four of us, we can beat him! Ey, Pecs King!" You shout at him. "I challenge you to a flex off! Let's settle this at the beach, c'mon! I've seen you look at our bodies, you pervert! Do you want a piece of this?"
>Instead, the monster simply grabs a handful of water and tosses it at you. The force of the impact sinks you underwater, your entire face itching with pain.
"Gaah!" You swim back up, gasping for air. "T-That was just a bit of water!"
>"Be careful, he's strong!" Ella warns.
>"Yeah, he lifts" Storm comments. "We need to get him on land!"
>"Evacuation is complete, so there shouldn't be any risk for the little ponies" Lumi adds.
"He's got two arms and two tentacles... there are four of us" you do intense math. "Can we drag him?"
>"Only if we can catch him" Ella looks worried.
"Then let's focus on weakening him first!" You soar upwards, the water around you exploding, and perform a series of maneuvers to intercept the king. As you approach, he prepares a solid punch, but your knowledge of martial arts allows you to see through his stance, using a wing to cut into his side.

(1/2)
>>
>>30471879
>"Woo! That's right!" Storm cheers, while Lumi and Ella approach from the sides. "I can't do a whole lot here!"
"Leave that to us!" You channel your three powers into a line of feathers, and calculating time and distance, toss them at the monster. They vanish in the air, and reappear roughly at the same time, some of them falling in the water, but others definitely materializing inside him, causing him to roar in pain. "Yes! No matter how tough you are when I can go right past you!"
>"Now!" Ella and Illumina jump on him while he recoils and grab his arms. You and Storm get close and try to grab the tentacles, but Pecs King is very feisty, enough to make it hard for all four of you to drag him anywhere.
"He should be hurt, maybe if we can hold him, he'll just die!" You try to focus on the tentacle, but it's slimy and it slaps your face repeatedly. Simultaneously, it grabs Illumina and Ella with his arms, and bashes their heads against his pecs. "Girls!?"
>The two mares sink in the water, temporarily knocked out. Being so far into the ocean, you have no idea how low can they go. You look at Storm, who's desperately trying to contain the other tentacle. If you go help your friends, the king will escape, but if you don't... can they come back up?

Back tomorrow.
>>
>>30471883
What about Dritch? Surely he could help Ella and Illumina.
>>
>>30471883
They were knocked out, so they won't be able to figure out which way the surface is fast enough to come back up. We should help them.
>>
>>30471883
He's dead regardless if it escapes or not. Those feathers inside of its body will continue cutting his internal organs into ribbons the more he struggles. And being a monster he does not have access to a medical facility like up to fix himself up and remove those feathers. Safely
He should just surrender to us with what remains of his dignity, instead of struggling like an animal.
It's a shame. If we could have some how worked something out with this thing, he could have been an asset. Now it's off the the butcher with him.
>>
>>30471883
Dive down to see if Dritch is working on saving himself, Ella, and Illumina. If it looks like he can manage by himself, then go back up and assist Storm. If Dritch is not active or can't help on his own, then continue on down to assist.
>>
When will there be a lewd monster to seduce Feather?
>>
>10
>>
>>30471883
>"Oh, there is, there are huge forges on Mala and northern continent. I think there are two big mares with swords
I know what we're going to do in the future. If we can help it, let's go to Mala to melt the feathers into something useful. Like metal shoes, or a sword.
>>
>>30471883
We re using our earbuds right? Tell storm to help them while we keep him at bay or at least monitor where he s going to, if we can communicate and get help then taking him down shouldnt be a problem

Also it d be nice for us to try and use the explosive punch from Shadow, even if we cant do it we d be learning

Lastly he doesnt seem to be causing much destruction, what could be his endgame to coming to land? Must be sad to lift so much and have no pony to show off to right?
>>
>>30473394
We're the only big mare of Stable 5 with ear buds.
>>
>>30473429
but we can follow the thing and tell our megastable, so they communicate with central and plan an coordinated attack depending where it goes to
>>
>>30473460
Not if it it swims into the dark depths of the ocean. Swim too far down and you won't have enough time to swim back up for air. There's also the issue if pressure the further down you go.
>>
>>30473175
Was mala the gas jungle or the weeb land?
I think weeb land could give us good training opportunities.
>>
>>30474027
>"Oh, there is, there are huge forges on Mala and northern continent
http://www.anonpone.com/bmh/thread/30351669

Here. You can look it up and come back to share what piece notes you can scavenge.
>>
>>30473460
>>30471883
Our safety is more important than following the body to collect for profits later. Maybe if it's body decomposes long enough it will float to the surface.
>>
>>30434114
>it costs 6 bits now
You fuckers.
>>
File: #43 - Collect them all!.png (268KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
#43 - Collect them all!.png
268KB, 800x1200px
>>30474080
I feel like I should clarify: Mala is the island on the east side of the continent, as can be seen in the trading card #40 you DO collect all of them, right? When it says "northern continent" it means the northern half of Granda. The actual continent to the north is inhabited.

>>30473429
Lumi and Storm have earbuds, but only Feather's are waterproof so far.
>>
>>30476402
Oh cool. Thanks.
>>
>>30471896
>>30471946
>>30471954
>>30471969
>>30473394
>>30475097
>Seconds race as you try to figure out a solution. Storm is losing grasp on the king, while it doesn't look like Ella or Lumi are resurfacing any time soon.
"Stop it! You're wounded, you'll end up dead anyway! Just surrender!" You yell at the monster, which in turn splashes water and tries to grab Storm.
>"Hggg! I'm... losing... it!" Your friend keeps pulling in the opposite direction, while the monster struggles.
"But the girls...!" You make a decision. "Try to hold it just a minute!" You dive down into the dark waters and try to look for your friends. Not seeing any, you begin to feel the tick of anxiety in your heart. "Storm! We need to rescue them, NOW!"
>"G-Going!" Storm pulls one last time on the tentacle, making a sickening noise as it dislocates. The Pecs King roars one last time, and finally free, swims into the distance, diving far away from where you are.
>Storm and you submerge and swim down as fast as you can. The cold, murky depths leave little in the way of sight, but you keep going down, desperately trying to find something.

(1/2)
>>
>>30477882
>"Gbrlbrlbrlbrl...!" Storm grasps your hoof and points in another direction. In the distance, you see two bodies sinking slowly, held together by a black mass: Ella and Lumi have artificial breathing masks on, while Dritch tries to keep them afloat.
>You swim towards them, pick them up and start moving up. A mask forms around your muzzle, coming from inside Ella's skin, and you feel the water being filtered out and oxygen returning to your lungs. With help from the creature, you manage the ascent in a few minutes, arriving at the surface.
>"Ack, gasp!" Illumina gets the mask off and breathes fresh air. "Never again!"
>"Huff, huff" Ella simply breathes a bit harder than normal. "Did he... escape?"
"He shouldn't live long, I put a couple of feathers inside his organs and Storm broke his tentacle" you explain.
>"Dritch kept us alive" Lumi turns to Ella. "Thank you so much."
>"He's a real card" the mare replies, as a tentacle comes out of her neck and fixes her mane. "I know, I know, sorry to make you worry" she speaks directly to the black appendage. "Oo, what would I do without you..." then, she starts kissing the tentacle, with increasing suction each time.
>"Uh... yeah" Storm look at you and Lumi. "I don't suppose any of you wants to check if it died on the way home, right?"
>>
>>30477891
So are you and Dritch...?
>>
>>30477891
We can check during one of our patrol, right now we deserve a break.
Time to meet bargo.
>>
>>30477891
Can't hurt to do a quick check.

Also.... Lewd....
>>
>>30477942
>>30477976
>>30477994
"I think we deserve a break" you raise a hoof in denial. "Let's rest, and maybe visit Brago later. I bet you girls could use a nap right now."
>"Yes please" Illumina mimics fainting.
>"I'm fine, but I think Dritch could use the downtime" Ella nods, the tentacle she was formerly kissing retreating back inside her.
"I'll do a quick check, but you go back home immediately, you got it?" You order your friends, who don't complain and go back to the beach, while you dive again and quickly look ahead, where the monster disappeared. No trails, no floating tentacles, nothing to prove his escape or death. "Tsk!" You moan to yourself while returning home.
>After a good drying and a short rest, you go visit Ella in her room. The mare's resting on the bed with lights out, a lone tentacle patting the sheets idly.
"Hey... are you and Dritch feeling better?" You whisper once inside.
>"Mhm... that was a close call. I despise the king greatly, he has a black heart" she replies, turning the lights on.
"Soo..."
>"Hmm?"
"Are you and Dritch, you know...?" You stare at her, unable to contain the curiosity.
>"Sigh" Ella rolls her eyes, however smiling. "If you had an entity fused to your body, able to always know how you exactly feel, to touch every fiber of your body in the most intimate, exciting ways... can you blame me?"
"Hey, I'm only asking" you raise both hooves. "Still, lewd."
>"Hihihi" Ella giggles. "Yeah, lewd. Understand that I don't know much about relationships the usual way, so I wouldn't say anything... but if you want to ask anything, I'll do my best to reply. So!" She stands on the bed. "Shall we go visit your pet, or do you have business to attend?"
>>
>>30478083
Let go visit our pet.
>>
>>30478083
So far we have met four big mares in perfectly happy relationships with no big stallion needed. Such is despair towards Feather.
>>
>>30478141
>>30478164
"Let's go visit Brago, yeah!" You beckon Ella to come outside.
>Storm and Lumi join you, and soon you're making your way down the desert. You can't help but to feel a bit down, thinking of all the big mares you've met who are lesbians or just happy with their relationships. Is the cause for big stallions truly lost? You can only continue with your quest to find out.
>As the air becomes hotter and you see the long turtle neck stick out in the horizon, you can tell Ella's getting excited. The three of you go first, greeting Brago with pets and polite comments. The turtle sniffs and licks you all in turn.
"Brago, this is our friend Ella. She just saved Lumi from certain death, so be good to her, alright?" You introduce the white mare, who takes a few steps forward and waves a hoof.
>"Incredible..." she mutters as Brago lowers his head and takes a good sniff. Immediately, he lowers his head. "What is he doing?"
"He wants you up, of course!" You push her plump rear on top of the turtle.
>"I-I don't know if that's what heaaaAAA...!" Surprised, Ella grabs on to Brago's head with thin tendrils sprouting from all over her body. "Didn't expect it to go like thiiiis!"

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh157.png (65KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh157.png
65KB, 400x400px
>>30478320
"He's harmless, just don't get on the way of the fire!" You fly up and shout. Brago raises his head and spits columns of flame into the sky.
>"Whoa!" Ella begins to ease up. "This is actually pretty fun! What is that thing on his back?" She points at the buildings on top of the shell.
>"A power plant. Brago's heat generates enough to keep our facility working" Illumina replies instead. "He's become a very useful asset."
>"Wow, it's quite impressive" Ella pets Brago's head. "I think more big mares should know about this. If we can set a standard... there there."
>You spend a good amount of time with Brago, going as far as to order lunch and eating besides him and the technicians on site. After a long party, you return home feeling much more fresh.
>Leaving Ella and your friends to their business, you head out on patrol, and soon hear the disturbing noise of a riot. The police are huddled up in front of an old apartment building, and surprisingly enough, some members of the Communion of the Colossus are there to help.
>"Charge your spells faster, ye indomitable riverfish!" Asmodeus yells at his ponies. "We shall get these squatters out of... oh no!" He suddenly notices your presence and bows. "Please, avert thine sacred gaze, o big one! W-We will take care of this, I swear, it's all u-under control!"

I'm afraid I have to stop here. I'm sorry the last few days have been less consistent,
tomorrow will most likely be different, with a longer session.
>>
>>30478164
Do not worry. Feather shall come out on top. All we need is a little patience and will.
There many ponies in the BMHP dedicated to the pursuit to big stallions, not restricting the existing one in Megastable 5. Big Stallions soon.....

>>30478320
>>30478333
Oh my oh my. What's wrong? Some more criminals?
>>
>>30478390
Didn't really mean to sound like too much of a defeatist. I think Feather will turn out okay, regardless if big stallions ever come. If we change our perpective a bit, we can see all this as a sign that Feather can still find a happy and fullfilling relationship without the need of a big stallion.

Personally, I don't really care too much for this goal. I also don't really an issue in attempting dates with small pones, and it might be entertaining doing such a thing considering Feather can be awkward due to lack of experience in any relationship.
>>
>10
>>
>>30478333
Trips confirm, they goofed up and we must overreact immediately. This is not a drill, OVERREACT IMMEDIATELY!
>>
>>30478333
"Thicc thighs save lives."

-Brago
>>
>10
>>
>>30480241
>"Just remember Feather Storm, your thighs can stop anything."
What did Brago mean by this?
>>
>>30478333
I'm sure you do have it under control but I would like to assist anyway.
>>
>>30482987
>>30478333
Some days when you want to help, but it's not entirely needed. We could even potentially mess things up. Baring that lets ask them what is going on.

>We shall get these squatters out of... oh no!
>and soon hear the disturbing noise of a riot.
So Fins. Is the riot occuring sitting the Building? Are the police and Commune ponies trying to flush people out- probably more criminals- or are they surrounded in the building?
>>
>>30483018
Well yeah ask what's going on. We should help though.
>>
>>30478390
>>30479943
>>30480241
>>30482987
>>30483018
>>30484824
"Oh my gosh, what is happening here!?" You overreact. "You goofed up, seriously, I can't let you on your own for five minutes!"
>"B-Buh...!" The Quartermaster and his acolytes immediately drop to the ground as you produce a smile.
"Bleeh. Just kidding, come on, get up" you show them your tongue as they obey, legs all wobbly.
>"T-This is surely a test of our faith... or else my heart won't take it much longer" Asmodeus grips his chest.
"Aw, I'm sorry. Whatever it is you ponies are doing, please be safe. Is it criminals again?"
>"Only former criminals" a policepony approaches. "A bunch of ex-members of one of the gangs we locked up have invaded this old building. They refuse to leave, so we have to take them by force.
"Is it so bad?"
>"The building's slated for demolition two weeks from now, we need to clear anypony inside."
>"Hence why, oh manganimomus one, our warriors of faith will take it upon themselves to clear this grievous misunderstanding" Asmodeus interrupts. "The spells are charged, fire!"
>A few robed unicorns fire upon the building's windows, causing them to be covered in thick layers of ice. Simultaneously, the rest of the members of the Communion enter the building.

(1/2)
>>
>>30484868
>"We'll avoid catastrophe by sealing all windows, and send our best pacifists to the scene" the old stallion rejoices. "They're well trained in self-defense, good-making and helping old ponies cross the street."
"Commendable" you idly comment, watching the ponies go. A few minutes afterwards, you start hearing loud noises, albeit not gunshots. "It sounds like they've made contact."
>"One of the acolytes has a radio" the police officer speaks. "Heavenstar, can you hear me? What's happening up there?"
>"W-We engaged hostiles!" The voice of the shy pony replies. "We're taking them down now!"
>As promised, a while later the acolytes come out, carrying no less than twenty tied up ponies with different tattoos and attires. The police begin rounding them up for inspection.
>"Another purge successful!" Asmodeus yells at his henchponies. "Soon, the city will be cleaned of all...!"
>His words are deafened by a loud gunshot, just as one of the criminals drops to the floor dead, a bullet hole in the side of his head. The police brings out their weapons, the acolytes retreat, and the ex-gangsters panic. Two more shots, and two more fall down.
>"Sharpshooter!!" One of the policeponies yells, and the rest begin to move the criminals, now seventeen left, behind the cars. You stand in alert, your ears ringing, trying to see where the culprit is. But at a quick glance, you can't spot them.
>>
>>30484871
Use our big mare senses. Place ourselves between the shooter and the crowd as we rush after him.
>>
>>30484871
three shots means three lines we can trace to the source.
>>
>>30484892
>>30484996
>Your first instinct, once you realize you can't easily track the killer, is to put your body around the police cars and ponies, trying to be as effective as cover as you can. Another shot is fired, and it embeds in your thigh, however causing no more than a superficial wound in your thick big mare body. At least the gun can't hurt you like the others.
"Hnng!" You look up. By the direction where it was fired, you can at least determine the general direction where it's coming from. "Load the ponies in the cars and get away!" You look between your legs. "Communion, get out of here!"
>"J-Just a second, my camera...!" Asmodeus shakes trying to produce a cheap disposable camera from his tunic, looking up and bleeding heavily from the nose. Oh no, he must be hurt!
"Asmodeus! NOW!"
>"Eep! Retreat!" The unicorn orders his acolytes, who run into the nearest alleyway, while the police cars blast sirens and bolt out of the street.
>You turn to the skies and fly above them, trying to find the source of the shots. Using your big mare senses, you can at least concentrate on the main actors in a sea of thousands and thousands of ponies; you've got better with time, and it doesn't take long until you notice a figure running across rooftops.

(1/2)
>>
>>30485061
>The pony in question, masked and fully dressed in black, carries a large gun on his back while performing daring maneuvers from roof to roof, following the police cars. On an intersection, he quickly stops, pulls out his gun and shoots.
>"Feather! I'm getting a request from the police to take over your channel!" Firegazer yells on the earbuds. "What's happening!?"
"We've got a situation with a sniper! Put them through, Firegazer!"
>"Miss! He got another one of them!" A policepony screams. "We're dartin' for headquarters, but... oh my gosh, he just shot another one on the car right in front of me!"
>It's very clear now that you're racing against time. Out of six shots fired, the mysterious sniper only failed once, and even then you feel the slight itch where it hit your iron thigh. In the distance, you can see him jumping from building to building. This area is heavily populated with skyscrapers close together, so there's plenty of room to make jumps. Fifteen squatters remain, and a long way to police headquarters.
>>
>>30485067
Chase him down and grab him.
>>
>>30485067
Blow a gush of wind to pin and disoriente him
>>
>>30485067
Stop right there, criminal scum!
>>
>>30485110
>>30485174
>>30485215
>The sniper gets ready to fire again. Before that happens, you hold your wings back and push. What's a simple motion for you ends up as a powerful gale for the pony, who is knocked back against the railing of the rooftop, dropping his weapon off the side.
"Yes! Now you're coming with me!" You dive and prepare to pick him up, but he's quick enough to get up and head inside the building via the rooftop access. "Dang it! Hey, officer, you still there?"
>"Y-Yes, we're halfway through to headquarters!"
"Don't worry, he dropped his weapon. You've got the advantage on him. Please send my communications back to my operator" you ask, slowly approaching the ground. The building he's hiding in doesn't belong to a big mare walkway, so you have to tip your hooves in between incoming traffic. Soon, there's a congestion. "Sorry, big mare business!"
>Being an apartment building with some businesses on the ground floor, you expect it not to have many places where the assailant could hide. You warn the ponies on the cafeterias and stores on the floor to not let anyone by his description in or out. Then, you wait.
>But he doesn't come out. He's either playing the long game, or has found another avenue for escape. While idly looking at the sides of the building, you notice one of them has a service access ladder that closes in on the next building...

(1/2)
>>
>>30485067
Can we fly between the shooter and squatters?
Oh no. That probably won't work. Feather would need to be elevated a fair distance up to prevent colliding with buildings and causing a ruckus with her strong wing beats, and as she's higher then the sniper he has free shots at the criminals.
>>
>>30485255
"Mother of ponies! Crap, gosh, darn!" You scream expletives, taking to the skies again. Your big mare senses don't work a second time; you've lost the sniper. "Grr! Firegazer!"
>"Y-Yes!?" The pegasus on the other end replies, startled.
"Sorry... I lost my target. Could you please call the police again in an hour and make sure the ponies they were escorting are safe?"
>"Will do. It's quite past your patrol time, in case you didn't notice" Firegazer replies, his voice turning soft with worry.
"I do... I'll be right back."
>After trying a couple more times, you accept you lost the bozo. A quick patrol and you're back home, waiting for news on the ex-gangster's status. Finally, the call comes, and you're patched with the chief of police you know in the city.
>"We got fifteen of the ponies back, and a couple corpses" he replies. "All we got from them is that they know something important, and that's why they probably had a professional sic'd on them. Do you wanna give talking to them a shot? Maybe they'll open up to the one who saved them."
>>
>>30485262
That I do. I'd like to know what was so important to have them assassinated.
I sure hope no assassin ponies try to sneak by and kill them while we talk.
>>
>>30485262
Sure, but where would be doing the talking? At your station? Here in the facility?
>>
>>30485262
I shall talk to them.
>>
>"J-Just a second, my camera...!" Asmodeus shakes trying to produce a cheap disposable camera from his tunic, looking up and bleeding heavily from the nose.

As a participant of this quest I legit feel bad for Asmodeus. How he got a clear picture. Or a blurry one he can get over do to its lack of clarity.
>>
>>30485380
Hard not to feel. It's endearing to see how much he wants to help us out along with his group without any thought of his own safety.
>>
>>30485437
W-we should give them a present or something.
>>
>>30485452
Compliment his deeds? Anything we say is seen as absolute. Getting praised personally by a big mare is sure to leave him ecstatic. Also, an actual photo well taken with him for good measure.
>>
>>30485505
I think anyone in the CotC would cream themselves if we have them anything.
>>
File: bmh158.png (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh158.png
61KB, 400x400px
>>30485272
>>30485279
>>30485333
"I'll talk to them. Through secure communications, as always?"
>"Shortest way home, as they say" the chief nods. "We'll call you in a bit once we prepare the whole shebang."
>True to their promise, you're soon connected to the headquarter jails, where the fifteen ponies are kept, except you'll only be talking to one.
>"Eeh! Y-You are...!"
"Yes, you know well who I am, I hope" you try to appear as towering and huge as you are, although over a computer screen the effect gets lost. "Now tell me, why did you have an assassin hired on you? There must be something important behind all of this."
>"That's, well, I don't wannae talk" the raggedy stallion looks away. "If they hear I spilled, they'll try to kill me double!"
"Ooh, so they'll send two highly proficient killers instead of one" you remark. "Five of your buddies are dead. The police will do all they can to guarantee your safety, as will I. Give me something, anything, and I'll go after the ponies who want you and crush them" you raise a hoof.
>"Ugh..." he begins to crack. "I hate being a snitch... but I guess they gots me papers revoked anyway" he faces you, he cracked. "Some of us... well, all of us were part of a gang, nothing big, embezzling cash, hit and runs, and stuff. But one day we got some special weapons from a huge party..."
"Special weapons?" Your nostrils flare and your eyes narrow.
>"Y-Yeah... in case you don't recognize 'em, they told us the weapons were made to hurt big mares, and they..." he gulps. "They wanted us only to kill one of you in exchange for them."
"WHO ARE THEY!?" You lose your temper.
>"I-Iiih! Please I swear I never touched one I just happen'd to be there please don't kill me please please please...!"

(1/2)
>>
>>30485524
"I'm not going to kill you! But whoever made those weapons has produced a threat to the survival of ponykind! We need their names, not just to save your life, but the lives of millions!"
>"W-Well..." the stallion shakes nervously. "Only a few of us heard it, but yeah... It was Cyclone. Cyclone Ballistics or somethin', I think they's called."
"Chief! Can we confirm that!?" You ask.
>"No, but Cyclone is a very well known name" the chief replies off camera. "He might just be pulling it out of his arse."
>"I'm not! I'm already marked for death, if they hear I rattled them out, they... eeeh!" The stallion cowers, scurrying away from the camera.
>"I think he won't say no more" the chief shows up. "We'll investigate Cyclone on our end and report what we can. Police hq out."
"Thanks..." you watch as the screen fades to black, then lay on your bed. Cyclone Ballistics... if only you were remotely interested in regular pony weapons. Anything smaller than a mile long railgun makes you flaccid.
>"Feather Storm...?" You hear Ella Dritch knock, then enter. "I haven't had a chance to see you, they told me you were involved on an incident... are you hurt? Anything I can do to help?" She sits by the bedside, a tentacle coming right out of her eye socket with her ocular globe on the tip and examining you from all angles.
>>
>>30485532
Yeah I am fine could you check if there is a bullet in my thigh.
>>
>>30485532
>a mile long railgun
Unf. Make a pinup of that.
I think we might have a lead on who's making the big mare hurting weapons. Oh and I got shot in the butt by a relatively low caliber bullet.
>>
Oh lowdy lowdy loooowd. Them criminals need some Princees in their lyfe.
>>
>>30485532
>a tentacle coming right out of her eye socket with her ocular globe on the tip and examining you from all angles.
Ok. Now it's freaky. No offense.
>>
>>30485532
Might have a bullet lodged in us, but other than that we're okay.
>>
>>30485604
Freaky, but it's pretty cool she Dritch can easily do something like that.
>>
>>30485552
>>30485569
>>30485604
>>30485614
>You let the eye examine you as you reciprocate, except you're creeped out to hell and back.
"Wow... now that is creepy. No offense."
>"Really? You've seen nothing" Ella smiles as the eye pops back in place with a disgusting squelch.
"Could you check my thigh? I think I have a bullet lodged in there."
>"Gosh!" She immediately checks. "Here it is... well, it didn't even penetrate the dermis."
"Huh?"
>"The inside layers of skin. You should pay more attention to your ingrained memories" the mare laughs, observing the bullet. "Wow, this is long caliber..."
"It was a sniper. A darn good one, at that" you stand up. "Thanks for checking, though. Are you enjoying yourself here?"
>"I am. Hope I can still help with what's causing this serious affair with the street gangs and what not."
"We'll do justice. I'm sure" you smile and lay on your bed again. Ella gives you a warm kiss on the forehead and leaves you be.
>Feather Bed comes by to check on you and have dinner together, and you tell her your experiences. Partially terrified and proud of you, your mother's hugs are unending. Afterwards, you ask Firegazer to tell Dime Fang and Felix about Cyclone Ballistics.
>"Wow! Cyclone? They're a big name!"
"All the more a threat they can be" you think about it. "Let Fang and Felix know, please."
>"On it! Oh, by the way..." Firegazer looks to the side. "Would you like to come have lunch with me and my sister a couple of days from now? She's very interested in meeting you, and I think you'd make good friends. B-But don't decide right now! You can tell me tomorrow!" The communication ends before you can do anything.
>After a long bath in the caverns under the facility, you have a replenishing night's sleep. When you wake up, you notice someone's listening to the morning news on your computer. There's a light weight on the side of your head.

Back tomorrow.
>>
>>30485693
Is it mum? Felix? The Princess? Santa?
>>
>>30485693
Slightly open our eyes but don't give away that we're awake yet.
>>
>>30485693
Use your big mare feel power?
>>
>>30485693
We going need our mom to teach us the pegasi courtship dance.
>>
>>30485693
Sneak boop whoever is on your head.
>>
I am become bump, bumper of threads
>>
>>30485748
Maybe she can show us other courtship rituals other races may try. She does have experience in all this.
>>
I want a monster pet
>>
>>30485706
>The Princess
Aww man that would be great.
>>
>>30488370
Wouldn't it? Out of all the things she could be doing, she choose to hang out with Feather. It would be great.

But a part of me thinks that whoever is on Feather is here to grill her out because of the display of power and using her powers in public.
>>
>>30485693
Still waiting on the trading cards for the Monster that killed Feather's father, the frog squad, big green frog, Dandy, II Don, The giant lobster, squidward, flaming squidward, The yandere head of farming research, the soon to be complete drone, Tailspin and his waifi
>>
>>30489379
They're all in queue, rest assured. Now if only I wasn't so slow to draw them.
>>
>>30488393
>But a part of me thinks that whoever is on Feather is here to grill her out because of the display of power and using her powers in public.
I was a little surpised we did not get chewn out for that soon after it happened. A (small) part of why I suggested it in the first place was to see that happen.
The fire display that is. Not the helping the police.
>>
Clearly, Asmodeus is /ourguy/. We need to get Feather into sending him these sweet pics.
>>
>>30491156
Asmodeus x Feather
>>
>>30491156
A personal photo with him for all his good deeds he has done in our nane.
>>
>>30485706
>>30485709
>>30485737
>>30485748
>>30485772
>Your senses are fresh and ready to go, so it doesn't take long concentrating to know that it's your mother watching TV on top of your head. Wew, at least it's not a hired assassin. O-Or the princess!
>Opening your eyes slightly without moving, you can't see her, but you get a clear picture of the news. Gloss Charming is relating something about the current crime statistics, while your mother gets comfortable inside the fluff of your mane. With a stealth hoof, you approach from behind and tap her back.
>"Huh?"
"Boop" you catch her unawares, booping her snoot. "God morning mom."
>"Oh, hi" she flies down to the pillow, to look you in the eye. "Sorry if I woke you up, hun, your screen is so huge, it's great to watch stuff!"
"I know" you laugh, getting up steadily. "Since I'm already up..."
>"In other news, the next edition of the fashion magazine comes out today, in which our local big mares have a strong starring role" Gloss Charming moves onto other news. "Solar Storm, Illumina and Feather Storm offered their best poses for the camera in a session taken on sight of the Cradle Bay Bridge less than a week ago."

(1/2)
>>
>>30492185
>"Goodness, I have to buy that!" Feather Bed hugs herself.
>"Of course" Gloss continues, "as usual with every big mare who takes the leap into the media world, renowned adult film studio 'Frisk' has announced plans for a film starring our three defenders. Castings will begin soon, announced via the usual channels of the global net."
"The what!?" You almost let your wings spread.
>"Oh dear" your mom looks at you worried. "Well, don't worry hun, I'm sure it won't be too bad..."
>"FEATHER!" Illumina almost breaks the door trying to enter your room. "Did you hear the news!? They're making porn of us! PORN!"
>"Sweet" Solar Storm peeks her head in.
>"No, it's not sweet! My carefully built creed will go to waste if this disgusting movie comes out!" Illumina huffs and puffs, unable to stay quiet. "We need to bring them to justice!"
>"Gee, I think that's a bit harsh. They don't force anypony to make or watch their stuff, and they pay well..." you all stare at Storm. "J-Just heard it on the vine."
>"We must act!" Lumi looks at you, hoping to get your approval.
>"Just forget about it" Storm waves a hoof, looking at you as well.
>>
>>30492194
I am flattered by this. Let them make porn.
>>
>>30492208
I am a little unclear. Are they trying to get us to act in this?
>>
>>30492194
I'm not comfortable with the idea of someone wacking off of to me at any given time.
>>
>>30492194
I don't really mind if ponies really find us attractive like that. I was starting to wonder if there was something unattractive about me, since I haven't been really hit on all this time. Is that normal Luma? Are just too intimidating?
>>
>>30492194
They didn't say why it was an adult film. It could be an adult film because of violence and death, we do frequently face a chance of death fighting monsters.
>>
>>30492194
It's not going to hurt your creed, plus it's something that can't be avoided. Somepony could of drawn porn of us and put it on the pony-net.
>>
>>30492194
Wow. Rude. They didn't even ask us first.
>>
>>30492194
It's called rule 34 for a reason, chances are that ponies whack off to us already. Especially you, Lumi.
>>
>>30492194
The report said that this has been done before. I wonder how many big mares have already had to deal with this..
>>
>>30492234
>>30492270
>>30492278
>>30492298
>>30492312
>>30492326
>>30492351
>>30492380
>>30492413
"Hmm... they didn't ask for our permission. I'm a little angry about that."
>"A little? A LITTLE!?" Lumi's about to break into tears.
"Oh, come on Lumi, I don't think this could be avoided. If somepony finds us attractive, they'll want to vent their desires. Huh, now that I think about it, this is good! That means somepony cares about me!"
>"B-But...!" Illumina won't let it rest.
>"Calm down Lumi" Storm enters the room. "There's no way you can help it. If porn can be made of something, it already exists on the net. That's, like, the golden rule of the modern age!"
>"In my days, the golden rule was to never kiss and tell..." your mother daydreams on top of your mane.
>"I heard Frisk is making a film about you girls" Ella appears on the door frame. "Congratulations, they never bothered with me."
"Aww" you walk up to her and give her a hug, feeling the grip of slimy tentacles shortly after. "I don't know how to feel about the idea of somepony just... well, you know, to another pony that just happens to look like me. But I don't think we can change how the world works that much" you look at your pegasus friend. "I'm sorry, Lumi."

(1/2)
>>
>>30492523
>"F-Fine! I'll make a vlog and ask my fans about their opinion!" She storms off.
>"Ouch. She might not like the answer" Storm whispers, making sure she's gone. "I'm pretty sure half of her viewers already wank it to her. Or, you know, the mare equivalent. To be honest, I think watching an imitation of Lumi and I would be really hot" she smirks, blushing.
"Don't forget about me."
>"Ew, goodness" her fantasy falls apart. "Still, Frisk doesn't make a lot of movies, but they're usually very good quality."
>"And you know beacuse...?" Your mother twirls a hoof in a mane curl.
>"Duh! Titania's movie is like, the hottest thing since toast! And having met the real thing, I can tell there's a lot of work put into the porn" the mare shrugs.
"Huh, I wonder how many other big mares have gone through this... I don't know, ponies don't usually hit on me. Are we appealing, or intimidating? What's the general consensus out there?" You ask the two big mares.
>"Dunno" Storm shrugs. "But there's gotta be some demand. Undertow's getting married, isn't she?"
>"I got invited to the wedding" Ella proudly proclaims.
"Oh."
>Your mother, Storm and Ella leave the room, and you check your mail. There are several ponies who require your attention, namely Dew Rose of central BMHP, the chief of police, and Felix. You could talk with either of them, or do anything else that's on your mind.
>>
>>30492536
Let see what Dew Rose want.
>>
>>30492536
I feel like doing some research into this pony's work.
>>
>>30492536
Why shouldn't we just do all of them?
>>
>>30492536
Ms. Dew Rose, the chief of police, then Felix.
I Think we did our patrol for today already, so if we have a free schedule let's do some training.
>>
>>30492536
>Ella appears on the door frame. "Congratulations, they never bothered with me."
Really? With, Dritch you'd think she had some niche following with such a lewd concept.
>>
>>30492536
Better see what central wants.
>>
>>30492594
>>30492607
>>30492621
>>30492626
>>30492667
>>30492669
>It's not every day that you get a call from central, so you dial up Dew Rose first. You have time to deal with the others later.
>"Hi, yes, Dew Rose here, how may I help?" The mare picks up the call, however facing the opposite way from the screen.
"Uh... hi, I'm Feather Storm. You sent me an email asking for a conference."
>"One of my three secretaries did" she turns around. "Again, how can I help?"
"...You should be the one to tell me" you raise a brow, starting to feel an itch in your head.
>"Huh?" She narrows her eyes, looking at you intensely. "Have we met before?"
"Yes, we've spoken before. Listen, if you're busy right now, I can call later, or..."
>"Ah, I remember now!" The unicorn smiles, producing a stack of papers. "It's about the transfer program. Did you know we've started a transfer program?" She looks up, confused.

(1/2)
>>
>>30492778
"I was one of the mares asking for such a program! Geez" the itch in your head begins to turn into a slight headache.
>"Oh, right, right" she looks through the stack of papers. "Well, I wanted to inform you that you'll be transfering soon. Eight days, to be exact, is the determined date in which you should move."
"Move where?"
>"MegaStable 7" she examines the papers. "A short few hundred miles north. You've been assessed as an effective all around combat mare, so we're sending you to the home of the best fighting big mare duo. Two real tough mares will tutor you during two weeks."
"Oh, nice!" Your ears perk, finally having some good news.
>"Please, have in mind we keep a tight schedule, and while we cannot force you, it's very important that you leave the designated date" Dew Rose continues. "Now, before we end, I'd like to ask you about Shadow Cloak, who spent a couple of weeks as your tutor. We'll be asking every mare who's part of the transfer for a short performance review on their tutor or student. So, what do you have to say about Shadow Cloak? What did you think about the weeks you spend together, and the things she taught you? Any remarks you'd like to make will be carefully considered by the BMHP."
>>
>>30492788
I can't really think of anything to say.
>>
>>30492788
Shadow Cloak is a real good kisser- I mean fighter.
>>
>>30492788
She definitively had issues with social skills, but I did manage to influence her to improve herself on that front. Not something that got in the way of tutoring but something to keep in mind when speaking to her.
>>
>>30492788
what do you have to say about Shadow Cloak? What did you think about the weeks you spend together, and the things she taught you? Any remarks you'd like to make will be carefully considered by the BMHP.
Shadow Cloak did want to stay mysterious. Lets give her what she wanted. [spolier]as in describe Shadow Cloak as a bit of a mysterious mare but all around cool[/spoiler]

She taught us a lot of cool things we big mares at Megastable 5 didn't know we could do! Like blowing things up, big mare senses, fighting techniques.

She's right about Megastable 7. It's North EastMegastable 5 and near or on the coast. Now I don't know the size of Granda or the flight speed of Feather Storm, but I'm sure she'll get there on time on the day of the move.
>>
>>30492788
She taught us A LOT about a big mares abilities. I'm surprised that those things weren't taught to us sooner though.
>>
File: 1496433461535.png (140KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496433461535.png
140KB, 400x400px
>>30492778
She's pretty cool an collected

>>30492822
Does she really? Other then disliking monsters and leaning more towards keeping to herself for the most part, I thought she was pretty fine the way she was.
Could you be more specific?
>>
>>30492876
...the dislike of monsters is normal. they suck.
>>
>>30492788
I have 20 trading cards so far. Think I missed any?
And what's with the 6 bits for this issue? The last few ones were 5.
>>
>>30492922
So far, you have them all. Good job! 25 collected cards will grant you an special foil card with a really shitty "effect".

You have to understand the complicated nuances, the multidimensional chain of supply and demand... in other words, the author wants money.
>>
File: Weebari.jpg (62KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
Weebari.jpg
62KB, 500x650px
>>30492937
Oh boy! I can't wait to show you all my cards I've collected so far! Just five more to go.

Also when?
>>
>>30492876
Others might find it strange that she closes herself of and keeps herself mysterious, but it isn't anything bad or negative. Just something to keep in mind if others would want to get to know her. It's natural to want to get to know who we're working with when it comes to dangerous monster fights.
>>
>>30492956
You're right.

Does anyone remember is the big forge was located closest or near Megastable 12, 11 or 8?
>>
>>30492972
It was never specified. Only 'Mala and northern continent.'
>>
>>30492982
If you check the continent of Granda it's implied it's in the Northerneast section of the country. The part that's segmented off from the mainland.
>>
>>30493000
Yes, but it was never specified it was close to either city. It might be all, just one or two, might be not close to any.
>>
What little pony is courageous enough to do a courtship dance with Feather?
>>
>>30492803
>>30492805
>>30492822
>>30492831
>>30492836
>>30492876
"Hmm... Shadow Cloak is a special kind of big mare. Hard on social skills but an excellent kisser-I mean fighter! On account of her training, she was good to us and taught us things all big mares should know, yet another reason why this transfer program needs to continue."
>"Mhm, mhm..." Dew Rose diligently notes down, her magic practically bursting with sparkles.
"We talked a lot about ourselves, but ultimately she'll remain a mare of mystery. I think we've all benefitted from her being here" you end your speech with a smile. "Anything else?"
>"That's one character short of the ideal description limit" Dew checks on another book for cross reference, smiling. "That'll be all. See ya for the next performance review!" With that, the call ends as fast as she can make it so.
"What a busy mare..." you ponder. "Welp. Time to call the police."
>"Ah, there you are" the chief greets you with a curt bow. "We found something interesting. Cyclone Ballistics doesn't have any official buildings in MegaStable 5, since they don't supply us with anything, but we've made some checks and, well..." he narrows his eyes lowers his voice. "Let's say extraofficial channels have told us they've been smuggling unaccounted cargo into the city via related companies."
"Oh" you narrow your eyes too. "You think it can be related?"

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh159.png (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh159.png
44KB, 400x400px
>>30493088
>"I wasn't about to trust that deadbeat" the chief narrows his eyes even more, "but this is something worth investigating. Interested?"
"Are you seriously asking something so trivial?" You narrow your eyes. Even. More.
>"Yup" More.
"I'm in" MORE.
>"Good."
"Can we stop? I can't see."
>"Oops, sorry. Good old drama courses and whatnot" the chief returns to a normal stance. "Ahahaha. Well, we'll get back to ya when we have a plan."
>"Or!" A voice suddenly startles you. "We can present a plan now!" The door opens, and Tailspin's entire team pulls a clothed article forward, as big as any of them. "Tadaaa!" They unveil it, a sparkling, robotic looking pony slightly resembling yourself.
"Oh my gosh!" You drop to the floor, making the foundations shake, and examine it. "It's so clean!"
>Yep. Took a lot to install that laser" Tailspin fixes his mane with a comb, as if trying to impress you. "And we heard you might need to infiltrate some baddies' hideout, so we thought it could help. It can move, send and receive audio, video and defend itself. And it's sized like a regular pony! So you can explore the baddies' rectum with a factory laser from the safety of your home using the remote control, and if it's damaged, we'll fix it back again, hahah!" The stallion and his buddies all gather around the bot, making various poses. "Well?"

Back tomorrow. Weird that you didn't stop to ask Dew about the identities of the MS7 mares. Oh well, you'll find out anyway.
>>
File: #49 - Collect them all!.png (401KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
#49 - Collect them all!.png
401KB, 800x1200px
But not everything is bad. Here's another card.
>>
>>30492884
I am glad the not killing monsters arc seems to be mostly over.
>>
>>30493101
Awesome. I wonder if we could dress it up to make it look more natural.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>30493101
>The stallion and his buddies all gather around the bot, making various poses.
S-s-so cool!
Do you guys have any spare clothes? Let's dress it up and see if we can fool anyone!
>>
>>30493139
In memory of Squidster, we will kill all bad monsters and restore their good name.
>>
File: in memory of Squidly.png (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
in memory of Squidly.png
45KB, 400x400px
>>30493155
In Memory of...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXtlWmBM-HU
>>
>>30493174
Post pictures of Squidly to pay respect.
>>
>>30493101
Bitchin. Ill admit, I had some doubts you guys, but you seriously pulled through with this.

*feel the urge to turn to the megastable flag and salute it*

Dont do it though.
>>
>>30493101
I guess I owe you guys an apology. I may need the laser in the future thanks to those gangsters and possible other criminals.
>>
>>30492536
>the professional porn company is making porn of Big Mares
I don't need a napkin, I need a fucking towel to wipe my forehead.
>>
>>30494161
Looks like those inferior small pones realize how superior big thicc mares are.
>>
>>30493110
RIP
>>
>>30493101
Give them all a hug in your chest floof.
>>
>>30493174
>>30493181
>>
>>30493101
Is it morning yet? We should show off the bot to Firegazer at his lunch with his sister if so
We can go there afterwards, but showing off the bot should be done first, with a good jumpscare as well

>>30493181
F ;_;7
>>
>>30497710
>>30493101
It is morning any getting closer to noon.
"Would you like to come have lunch with me and my sister a couple of days from now?
The lunch with his sister isn't until 1-3 days from now.
I think dressing up the bot and showing up to the lunch using it would be more interesting. It would still be a surprise to him and his family.
>>
>>30493101
>Weird that you didn't stop to ask Dew about the identities of the MS7 mares
FUCK
>>
We should get in contact with frisk and ask them to make sure there is a scene with storm and lumi alone for storm to enjoy. Maybe we can offer them an authentic Feather storm feather for use in the film in return.
>>
>>30498453
Let's not. Giving out big mare samples is a bad idea.
And they can't use the feather for anything. It's too big and breaks immersion you idiot.
>>
>>30498453
You shouldn't tell people how to do their tricks of the trade, else you get that Grand Galaping Gala episode where the Mane 6 had shitty dresses.
Plus it rude to demand something without offering something in return, which that feather is a poor offering.
Let them do what they do best.
>>
>>30493150
>>30493152
>>30493735
>>30493854
>>30495702
>>30497710
>>30497771
"Woah!" You look at it from all angles. "I gotta say, I wasn't sure you guys would pull it off, but it looks fantastic! And maybe the laser will see use after all."
>"Why wouldn't it? It's a perfect flashlight and weapon, and we've optimized the energy consumption so it's not too harsh" Tailspin explains. "Now if you don't mind, we'll install the controller software on your computer so you can test it out."
"Wait! Before that, could you guys get some clothes? I want to see if it can fool anypony."
>The excited ponies rush to their quarters and bring different pieces of apparel. You put a long white summer dress with a floral pattern and a picture hat, and there's hardly any proof that it's not a real pony!
"Amazing. Come here, you guys" you grab all twenty something ponies and smother them in your chest fluff. There are various moans of pleasure and gratification, and after you let them go, half of them can't stand up. "Alright, hook me up!"
>Tailspin's team gets up to your computer and begins touching things. You watch as the software installs, giving you a new shortcut on your desktop.
>"Try it out. If you want a controller, we'll have to get started."
"You get on that while I test this thing..." you watch as various screens open, one of them being the cameras on your drone's eyes, another representing the frequency ranges it can receive through its ears, and various graphs displaying potential damage to the parts, storage left in the butt compartment, and energy levels.
>Tailspin and his team bring you a VR headset from the training room and hook it up to the screen. Now you see as the drone sees, with all the graphics and meters being part of your field of vision. It is almost as if you were... small. Normal. You could almost sing by the flag of Granda right now.
>You're a regular size robot pony. What do you do?
>>
>>30498756
Get some bits and go to market.
>>
>>30498756
Let's go seduce Firegazer.

Hey there big boy~
>>
>>30498756
Weren't we in the middle of a call?

>>30498826
Lets not mess with him like that.
>>
>>30498826
BIG stallions only.
>>
>>30498464
>It's too big and breaks immersion
Yeah I was a little concerned about that when I suggested it. Maybe they would be able to use it in some sort of opening shot though.
>>
>>30498849
If we start now we ll have a jumpstart for the potion, do this >>30498826
>>
>>30498756
Set phasers to hug.
>>
>>30498453
I love this idea.
It may be hard to get in contact though. They will likely assume we are trying to complain to them.
>>30498826
But he's not big.
>>
>>30498796
>>30498756
Keep it within the facility dummy. Wouldn't want to lose track of it if there's a surprise monster attack.
>>
>>30498925
Firegazer can bring us home.
Theres no point if we can't go outside with it.
>>30498796
Seconding.
>>
>>30498946
Not during a monster attack

>>30498796
not this
>>
>>30498796
>>30498826
>>30498839
>>30498908
>>30498925
>Before you forget, you tab back into your call with the chief of police.
"Well chief, now I have a way to mingle with the little ponies. Will you take that into account when you plan on how to tackle this illegal cargo issue?"
>"If you insist. We'll keep ya posted, miss" with another curt nod, the chief ends the call, and you're back on your drone cameras.
"Eee! Come here, you" using the controls, you quickly hug Tailspin. It's easier than you thought, but still artificial. "Think you could make it so I could control the drone with the full VR suit too?"
>"That'd be even easier!" The stallion replies excitedly. "Alright gang, we have a new project! Back to the drawing board!" The team hops on the metallic platforms and lifts away.
"Amazing..." you look around your room, except everything is so... huge! You can even see yourself in your bed, with the helmet on! "Eee! Hi, me! Oh, hello me!" You giggle yourself silly.
>For now, you'll keep this technology inside the facility, but if everything goes well, you'll be able to go outside and enjoy yourself, maybe go shopping, become a vigilante... You exit the room and find the closest terminal from which you can call a transport platform. The square plank lowers itself along the rails on the wall, ready to be used.
>You take a trip around the facility, not raising any suspicious glances, and end up in a room you don't know. A holographic map of MegaStable 5 and its surrounding area hovers in the center of the circular room, while dozens of ponies attend multiple computer stations. Over there, you can see Firegazer, with his characteristic mane and shirt.
"This must be the control room, then..." you wander in his direction, then tap his shoulder. "Hey, Firegazer!"
>"Huh?" The pegasus turns around, almost choking on his coffee once he sees you. "Fufuh-fufufuh-FFFFeather!?" His eyes go wide.
>>
>>30498969
Hey handsome. Don't mind me. Im just taking a stroll through the facility. Say when is that lunch with your family?
>>
>>30498969
Like our new toy?
>>
>>30498990
Ssshhhhh!! Don't give it away yet! Let him figure it out.
>>30498969
Do we see dat blush 0///0?
>>
>>30498925
>>30498960
>go to all the trouble of making the drone only to never use it outside of home
are you people fucking retarded. The whole point was to mingle with the citizens.
>>
>>30498969
Play it off like Firegazer is dreaming.
>>
>>30498969
Ask him to show you what they do here.
>>
>>30499003
Wow. Rude.
>>
>>30499049
Yeah but he is not exactly wrong.
>>
>>30498988
>>30498990
>>30498996
>>30499016
>>30499021
"Shhh!" You make him shut up. "Firegazer, you're in a dream! I'm your dream police, here to tell you that some dream ecoactivists are going to terrorize your lewd dreams!"
>"Damn activists" Firegazer frowns, but otherwise doesn't react heavily. "If this is a dream, why are you here?"
"Dunno, maybe you have feelings for Feather" you shake your rump.
>"Is that what you think?" the pegasus replies calmly, although you notice a blush rising to his cheeks. "No, seriously now, this can't be a dream. What's happening?" He crosses his legs, raising a brow.
"Tee hee" you prance around him. "Robotics built me a drone. Do you like it?" You pose for him.
>"It's very... like you" he smiles. "Are you that interested in robotics?"
"No, but I'm interested in socializing. Yay!" You hug him. "Now I can go eat with you and your sister!"
>"Oh... well, we kinda were hoping you came in person" the pegasus excuses himself. "But no matter, I'll take that as a confirmation. She'll be happy to meet you."
"So, what do you do here? This must be the center of all activity in the facility, right?" You look around.
>"Well, mostly for big mare operations" the pegasus explains, as you take a short tour of the circular room. "These ponies monitor the alarm sensors around the coast, and emit the general alarms.

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh160.png (67KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh160.png
67KB, 400x400px
>>30499234
>"Oh?" You see a couple of ponies come towards you. One of them is Rose Medal. "What is this? Feather? That can't be right."
>"Hmm" the other pony, a unicorn stallion with a lazy manecut, checks you up. "Nah, look closer. It's a robot, probably a recon drone."
"Wow, smart" you smile, although the drone can't perform the motion. "I was showing Firegazer my new tool."
>"That's fantastic! Now you can spend time with us shorties when you're not busy saving lives" Rose grabs your cold steel hoof. "Oh, you haven't met so far, have you? This is Laxlaw, Storm's operator."
>"Charmed" the stallion replies, still looking all over the robot. "Hey, is that a laser?"
"Better to have something to defend myself with."
>"Say, we were going to have lunch. Wanna come with us? I mean, you probably don't eat... but you can be with us, isn't that what matters?" Rose Medal asks, clapping her hooves.
>>
>>30499234
What no. Of course we are gonna go see his sister in person. I am sure she is excited to meet a big mare.
>>
>>30499241
Of course.
>>
>>30499241
bump

I could go with the robot, or the real life thing.
>>
>>30499241
Let hang out with the operators.
>>
>>30499285
>>30499300
>>30499302
>>30499347
"Sure, at least I can hang out" you get on the move and follow your three friends. "So, would you rather I go eat with you and your sister as myself?"
>"She'd really appreciate it, I think. But I won't force a decision on you" Firegazer explains.
"Ah, well, I'm sure I can make the effort, I'm glad I get to meet your sister" you talk idly and watch as Rose Medal and Laxlaw, walking in front of you, nuzzle each other. "Uh, are these two...?"
>"Yeah" the pegasus nods. "After I rejected her, she went straight for Laxlaw... they make a surprisingly good couple."
"Heh, I know all about it" you think back to reckless Tailspin and his girlfriend, well mannered Saffron Honey.
>You have a nice conversation about recent events, the feelings of ponies at street level are fascinating, on a different sphere from yours, although still sharing the same feelings. You assure the operators that you'll soon catch the instigators of this whole gang war.
>After their lunch, you return the drone to your room and get the VR helmet off. Keeping it for so long has made your head all hot and sweaty, so you wash it on the bathroom and ask for lunch. Afterwards, you have a mild nap.

(1/2)
>>
>>30499412
>Sike. The alarm goes off in the middle of the nap, causing you to go through the motions almost in a zombie-like state. You reach the outside in record time and look towards the coast. A large figure moves the waters, causing ponies to head for the shelters.
>"It's Pecs King, he's not dead!" Ella comes out after you, heading for the beach. In truth, the monster is still alive, and not advancing towards the city. However, as soon as you and Ella arrive, he stops rumbling. You can see he's got a seeping wound in his abdomen.
>The monster raises a hand, showing three metallic feathers. Then, with an almost too fast motion, he tosses them your way, causing you to raise your wings in self defense, and Ella a shield made of black matter. The feathers deflect and hit various buildings.
"He survived... damn, he's tough" you bite your lip, as Pecs King points at you, then at his wound, then passes a finger across his neck. "And he's not in a good mood, either."
>"I told Lumi and Storm to take their time" Ella looks at you with a confident smile. "What do you say, take him down between the two of us? I think this is the one, Feather, I can feel it in my mass."

Back tomorrow, for the epic conclusion of the pecs saga.
>>
>>30499420
Let defeat this monster one and for all.
>>
>>30499234
Robots don't eat.
>>
>>30499420
Those deep wounds seem like good weak points.
>>
>>30499420
Hurts dont it bitch?

Keep him on the beach and away from the stable.

Maxim 4. Close air support covereth a multitude of sins.

Let the punchy mares punch, make his life hell

Open with exploding feathers this time. If hes quick enough to catch them they should just explode in his hands.

Once friendlies engage use other types.
>>
>>30499420
Feel it in your mass? What?
>>
>>30499420
Might as well stall a bit by attempting conversation. Or seeing if he's taking us up on our last offer and coming on to the beach.
>Pecs King points at you, then at his wound, then passes a finger across his neck.
Yes how very frightening and original. And it looks like he might want to take in out on the beach. I swear, he's clearly intelligent, but they're so dumb sometime. Like fish to the slaughter. Actually that's a pretty accurate comparison.
Yes we get it! You're angry that we beat you, and now you've come back to try and salvage your pride! Tell me! Where are you monsters coming from! Why do you keep attacking! You're still probably going to die eventually from other internal organ wounds and maybe parasites and bacteria, unless you get treated.
So this it? Pecs King's final stand? You sure you want and it all so soon?

I wonder if we can make some deal with Pecs. Offer to fix his wounds, and in return he stops attacking cities and lets us put a tracking device way up inside of him. Like surgically in his head or spine so it can never be removed. What does Ella think about that?
>>
>>30500384
She's referring to Dritch. You could say she has a.......gut feeling about it.
>>
>>30499537
They do

>>30499624
Dude what? I think you need sleep.
>>
>>30499420
How about we just fly up a bit and do the feather trick again? He has to die soon.
>>
>>30499420
Get a good run up and kick him in the face.
>>
>>30499420
Mexican stand off time. Let's see what he's gonna do now. Everyone has evacuated to the shelters so he can't hurt anyone. Does he just want to settle the score?

>Maxim 4. Close air support covereth a multitude of sins.
What does that even mean? I am not familiar with that.

>>30502894
You hurt me

>>30505135
Now we can't just run up and kick him in the face. He could easily block that with his arms and grapple a tentacle or two depending if he was able to relocate one of his two tentacles back into its place it doesn't make any sense!
When or if we attack, we need to coordinate with Ella & Dritch.

If he moves to the beach or we can wrangle him up there then he looses his mobility.
Wait. Does Ella & Dritch know how to do a Big Mare Big Bang? That explosive big mare punch? Or was Dritch's physiology too invasive towards Ella's big mare powers so she can't make things explode?
>>
>>30499429
>>30499537
>>30499624
>>30502888
>>30504266
>>30505135
>>30505203
"Agreed. But I want to see if there's another way of dealing with him."
>"Huh?"
"It will take just a second. Stand ready to attack" you dip your hooves in the water and raise your voice. "It hurts, dont'cha? Are you sure you want to go on like this? We could help you live, if you help us in exchange! Come on, I know you understand us, so why fight?"
>The monster doesn't move at all. Minutes pass before you decide it's a lost cause.
"I'll attack from above" you tell Ella. "Focus on the wound, I don't believe for a second he's recovered."
>"Alright" the mare prepares herself as you jump in the air. The King twitches.
>You charge a line of explosive feathers and toss them his way. Some fall in the water, others he dodges, moving swiftly, and a couple he catches in his hands, at which point they explode, charring them. The monster roars and rushes towards the beach.
>"You got him enraged! That's good, he won't think" Ella conjures up a couple of tentacles to give herself leverage, and uses them to launch herself in the air, clashing with the creature and raining blows on it.
>You dive down and help her with a flying kick, but it's clear that this monster is something else. Despite all his wounds, he fights fiercely enough to fend both of you off. With a wing motion, you slice a finger off his hand, and in retaliation, he smacks your face with enough force to send you briefly underwater.
>"Feather, Feather, I got him!" You resurface as Ella calls you, and you see the King recoiling in pain from his abdomen. He quickly looks up, grabbing a handful of water and tossing it at high speed. You manage to dodge, and the water ball smacks a building on the beach, ripping a chunk off. "He's still dangerous, but we can press on him. Don't let him escape now!"
>The monster looks at you, and you at him. Whatever happens in the next few moments will determine the outcome of this battle.
>>
>>30505641
Set some feathers on each wing on fire so he can't grab us by the wing and try to chop his neck
>>
>>30505641
Freeze the water around him.
>>
>>30505641
>>30505675
Ah. I think I know where you're going at anon, but I don't want to go for the coup de grâce just yet.

>Whatever happens in the next few moments will determine the outcome of this battle.
I wonder how many outcomes there are available to us.
Swim to them and teleport some of your feathers into his large arms. I'm hoping that will cut some of the tendons, rendering his arms useless.
If that doesn't work them super saturate your wings with heat and cut at his armpits to cut the tendons.

You get one Pecs King. Either you die as a monster, or you get to live as something else.
>>
>>30505686
But Ella is in the water too.
>>
>>30505641
Concentrate attacks on his abdomen.
>>
>>30505686
Oh I like this. He may be too big for it to work but it's worth a try.
>>
>>30505758
So punch the shit out of his abdomen wound until he passes out in pain?
>>
>>30505772
Again. Read this >>30505742
>>
>>30505675
>>30505686
>>30505729
>>30505758
"This is it..." you have one last chat with the monster. "You die here, as a monster, or you live out the rest of your days. Your choice."
>"Graaaah!" The Pecs King roars one last time, heading straight for your face.
>"Look out!" Ella prepares herself to deal another blow, but the moment the monster gets away from her, you get an idea.
"Don't get closer!" You charge your feathers with cold and toss them in front of the King, causing the water around him to form a solid block, leaving him in place. "Now! Oraoraoraoraora...!" You fly in the air and land on his midsection, launching a ton of punches, causing the wounds to rip open, spraying your face with blood. "Eugh!"
>The King grabs your wings, but you're fast enough to react and set them on fire, causing him to get burned again. With your feathers still on fire, you do an elegant backflip and cut his arms under the shoulders, almost slicing them clean off. The blood flows in cascade as your feathers fall in the sea.
>"It's over!" Ella propels herself behind the King, before the ice has a chance to melt, and grabs him by the neck. With his arms rendered useless, and his wounds all open, the monster is unable to do anything.
>He looks at you for a moment, almost as if contemplating, wondering if this is what he was looking for, whether or not his life was worth it all. Then, Ella grabs his head fin with her hooves and pulls, so strongly that the head comes out, ripped straight off the neck with the sound of ragged fabric.

(1/2)
>>
>>30505905
>"Victory!" Ella holds the head up high as a veritable fountain of blood drenches both of you. Fortunately, you're both by the water, so you can dive down and clean yourselves. "Ack, a bit got in my mouth..."
"Don't let it transform you into a monster" you wink at her, then fly out of the water, heading back to the coast. "I wonder what he felt as he was dying. I could swear he was looking at me, asking for an answer."
>"If he feels any regret, maybe there's a monster hell in which he'll be judged" Ella looks at the inert head, lifeless eyes staring back. "I still can't believe he's done for, I'm beginning to think the old age caught to him."
"Hey, don't downplay my part! I managed to hurt his internal organs, that definitely did him in!"
>"Yeah, I owe you, Lumi and Storm a big thank you for helping us get rid of him" Ella nods. "Speaking of which... hey girls!" She waves at the beach, in which the pegasus and earch pony are waiting for you.
>"We just arrived" Illumina explains. "And you girls took care of it all! That's simply superb."
>"Yeah, let's celebrate! We know a pizza place that..." Storm suddenly chokes, looking at Lumi. "I-I mean...! Let's go home and have a party, or something..."
>"Appreciated" Ella uses a couple of tendrils to secure the head to her back. "This is going to MegaStable 8 with me, if you don't mind. We promised we would hang his head in the main hall of our facility" she explains as you walk back home. "You know, I also wonder about the motivations of all these monsters. Wouldn't you give something to be able to see how life is in their world? Down there, in the ocean."
>>
>>30505905
Yay gore.
>>
>>30505912
It would be nice. We have some clues though.
Tell her about our chat with the hivemind. Use exact words
>>
>>30505912
Yeah, maybe. I am curious about what they do when not attacking cities and where they keep coming from.
>>
>>30505940
>>30505912
To sum it up it was boring and cold or something
>>
>>30505905
https://youtu.be/bJsRAcAhnNw
>>
>>30505940
>>30506074
>>30506092
"Yeah, I'm curious" you wonder as you step into the lift. "I've always had curiosity about what they do down there, and why are they attacking us. Who knows what sort of crazy civilization could be living in the depths!"
>"Exactly! I fantasize about it a lot. But there's no reliable way to know..."
"Only through studying monsters. You know, this one time my friends and I met a hive that..."
>You spend the trip down the elevator and into your room telling Ella Dritch about your encounter with the telepathic entity.
>"So they just wanted to destroy ponies, just because?" Ella frowns, now laying in your bed along your side. "But then you have a pet... clearly, different monsters follow different goals."
"Just like ponies and zebras and everyone else" you find yourself looking at articles on the internet. "We need to keep researching."
>"Indeed. And for that, I'll be moving soon" Ella remarks. "I've had a blast of a time with you girls, but now it's time for us to continue on our dream journey. The more we learn about other big mares and their encounters, the closer we'll be to piecing this together."
"Don't forget to tell me all about it!"
>"Of course! I'll leave you my mail, and we can talk whenever you want" Ella smiles. "Alright, Dritch and I are going to bed. Safe dreams" the mare waves her hoof at you, the door closing after her departure. It's dark with the lights off, but nowhere as dark as the bottom of the ocean. You will find out, you must.

--ISSUE 9: THE END--
>>
Another issue ends, and I apologize for this short session to wrap things up. It's been a bit of a low week overall, but there's still time for another thread before I go on vacation, so I'll work on making the most of it. We'll start the next issue on Saturday, same hour as always, so I hope you had fun, and I'll see you then. Have a good one!

>>30506119
I had something more like this in mind: https://youtu.be/nBExXhiEtkA?t=233
>>
>>30506131
I hope that call we forgot about wasn't important. The robot really distracted us.
>>
>>30506145
brutal
>>
>>30506131
Ps: we re probably going to lunch with 'gazer before leaving, so instead of showing firegazer's sister our big self at first lets show her the robot and then come from behind her for a big ol boop
Even if it doesnt work we can still surprise her on getting used to the small bot first before seeing us
>>
>>30506160
>I hope that call we forgot about wasn't important
What?
>>
>>30506178
We got messages to contact three ponies and only did two.
>>
>>30506188
Bunp
>>
>>30506188
Oh you're right! Completely flew over my head.
>There are several ponies who require your attention, namely Dew Rose of central BMHP, the chief of police, and Felix.
>>30506131
We needed to talk to Felix. Can you add that to the query Fins?

>"We found something interesting. Cyclone Ballistics doesn't have any official buildings in MegaStable 5, since they don't supply us with anything, but we've made some checks and, well..." he narrows his eyes lowers his voice. "Let's say extraofficial channels have told us they've been smuggling unaccounted cargo into the city via related companies."
Fun.
>>
>>30506131
I wonder if Dritch can impregnate people. Hue hue hue.
>>
>>30506131
Lrb!
>>
>>30506131
Does the mouth of the pone drone move?
>>
File: 9-9.png (17KB, 181x163px) Image search: [Google]
9-9.png
17KB, 181x163px
>>30511017
No, it's a grid made to look like a smile, but it doesn't move.
>>
>>30511040
Still impressive. D-do it have any lewd parts?

The robots team could make a fortune off the sex industry.
>>
>>30511040
Introducing: IRON MARE! The new Super Hero of MS5!

Because she has a chest laser like iron man. I'm a little surprised they didn't want to make a super hero robot.
>>
>>30511747
Imagine the resources needed to make and maintain it...
>>
>>30511943
It'll be powered by Brago energy. Mmmmmmml.
>>
>>30434114
>>
Feather needs a big strong but kind monster in her love life. Who's not Brago.
>>
>>30511943
It would be worth it.
>>
Big Mare ponut
Thread posts: 420
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.