[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nightly Twilight Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 486
Thread images: 251

Old thread
>>30303094
>>
File: Twiggly the dom.webm (3MB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
Twiggly the dom.webm
3MB, 1067x600px
>>
File: dressTwi_22.jpg (287KB, 1200x1054px) Image search: [Google]
dressTwi_22.jpg
287KB, 1200x1054px
>>30377391
She could ride you belly to belly while levitating you both in mid-air.
>>
Twilight made a friend for you to play with.
>>
File: 1558.jpg (153KB, 1024x964px) Image search: [Google]
1558.jpg
153KB, 1024x964px
>>
File: 1497819216590.gif (2MB, 329x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497819216590.gif
2MB, 329x400px
>>30377525
This would probably be awkward as hell. But still so very hot.
And then the next step would be simulating zero gravity for even more awkward and unusual experiences.
>>
I want Twiggy to make me her bitch
>>
>>30377877
I told you I'm not into tentacles, Twi
>>
>>30379610
Levitation is the same as zero-g, unless she's pulling you by only a part of your body.
>>
>>30379719
I'd imagine it's more like suspending you on an invisible hanger, gravity still applies but you don't fall down.
>>
>>30379738
That's the difference between your whole body being in the field or just its part. If your whole body is, you feel weightless.
>>
File: 1491756337807.png (210KB, 1594x701px) Image search: [Google]
1491756337807.png
210KB, 1594x701px
>>
>>30380398
Another anon who couldn't take rejection without being an awkward faggot who walks off without a word. RIP
>>
>>30380510
what should he say? Thanks?
>>
>>30380533
Is that really all that comes to mind to you? "Thanks" or "walk away without a word because you didn't get what you wanted?
I mean come on, I know this board is full of autists but how hard is it to use your brain and actually think to infer the socially correct response?
>>
>>30380538
first of all, who cares about "socially correct"?
walking away is the best he can do if he really felt deeply for twi. you know, instead of crying in front of her or starting some other emotional discussion. what would you do?
"Yeah I understand, it's ok, let's meet up later for some games if you have time, I heard Rainbow Dash and AJ have something in mind"
>casually doesn't give a fuck
well good for you
>>
File: 1498265776264.png (145KB, 274x274px) Image search: [Google]
1498265776264.png
145KB, 274x274px
What type of music do you think Twi would be into? Do you think she'd have any guilty pleasure listens?
>>
>>30380398
I'd never tell her that I was in love in the first place. I hate myself too much to ever think of approaching someone I like.
>>
File: 1437234437004.jpg (177KB, 1024x797px) Image search: [Google]
1437234437004.jpg
177KB, 1024x797px
>>30380556
Concept albums.
Progressive/avantgarde and 2deep4u music.
Classical music she can dance to.
Her guilty pleasure is unironically loving meme albums everyone listens to ironically

>ywn listen to Concepts of Math with Twiggles
>>
>>30380545
>who cares about "socially" correct
Literally every successful, functional member of society cares, even if they pretend they don't. You cannot a society create without proper social culture. It is the nature of such things. Anything less would be prone to degeneracy, and fail. Equestrian Culture is dominant and not susceptible to degeneracy, even if individual degenerates may be present, therefore it is of import to care enough to not be an autistic fuckwit and partake in the proper Culture. This is especially true of you, the transient human not of the pony shape, if you wish to survive and flourish in a society to which you do not naturally belong.
Thus, you are endangering your social standing and your place in this culture that you worked to make. Twilight is a mare. Mares, like women, love to gossip about others. Therefore, Twilight will tell her friends about your awkward social faux pas.

If you really want to get down to it, him even asking a pony out is an attempt to induce degeneracy. He should have avoided this topic altogether, unless he was himself approached by a willing degenerate. That way he is not threatening the Culture, but rather, one within the Culture is exiling theirself for him.
>>
>>30380736
Herself, not theirself*
>>
>>30380736
>Twi will tell her friends
bu hu, i am scared
i bet you are beta af

>Twilight is a mare. Mares, like women...
Says you, it's implying equestrian society is like human society

>avoid topic altogether
>threatening culture
sure if i avoid love i am going to be very successful :^)
Can't argue with that
>>
>>30380818
>it's implying equestrian society is like human society
Do you watch the show?
>>
File: mayomlp.png (906KB, 662x4510px) Image search: [Google]
mayomlp.png
906KB, 662x4510px
>>
>>30380736
>Anything less would be prone to degeneracy, and fail.
>Equestrian Culture is dominant and not susceptible to degeneracy, even if individual degenerates may be present
This is your brain on /pol/
>>
File: 973802_C.png (863KB, 2000x1160px) Image search: [Google]
973802_C.png
863KB, 2000x1160px
>>30349837
>In the grim dark future there is only friendship.
>A special kind of friendship your Lady offers to those in need.
>Reaching through time and space, she extends her hoof in promises of safety, support and defense.
>There's just a simple trade to be made first.
>And so here you are, extending your own hand in a friendly gesture to trembling princess Twilight who tries to cover Anonymous from a possible attack with her body and wings.
>Of course you have no reason to attack. There is nothing to provoke you. Your armor can't be penetrated by any kind of magic.
>Your sword is more of a symbol than a weapon. A symbol of conquest and subjugation of all the worlds you've claimed in your Lady's name.
>This one had no idea what's coming and was easy to conquer.
>The last line of its defense was right in front of you.
>"Get away from us, you monster! We have nothing more to give to you! Haven't you done enough?"
>Despair seeps through the cracks of Twilight's angry voice while Anon was just silent this whole time, probably realizing all too late how useless he is to his mare in her time of need.
>Something you both shared once, but no more.
"You know perfectly well what I'm after. I won't harm you if you give it to me like the other princesses."
>"Will you let us go if I do? Promise me. Swear on her name!"
>Closing your eyes you envision your Lady in all her glory.
"In the name of Empress Twilight I swear, no harm will come to you and your people if you give up all your magic."
>She doesn't really have a choice but that wasn't the point.
>Anon meekly calls his Twilight who just sighs in defeat, not hearing his plea.
>Her horn lights up and you feel powerful magic escaping through it, caught right into your faithful blade.
>Enchanted metal sparkles with her colors, bathing in her essence. Cutting what can't be cut, severing the bond that should never be severed.
>It is only in your right to do that.
>>
>>30381144
>The deed is done and Twilight collapses in Anon's arms, her rump now bare purple as the rest of her body.
>The princess is no more. A crude, lowly body with no magic, no special talent and no purpose.
>Her human looks at her and shakes his head.
>"I can't believe you're doing this. Why? Aren't we supposed to be similar?"
"Maybe we are. Just as much as your Twilight is similar to mine."
>Anon ponders this for a moment but the expression of helplessness never leaves his face.
"Give her some time to rest. She is going to be fine. Your Equestria is safe now."
>"Safe?!"
>Venom in Anon's voice can't poison your mind, over the years you've become immune to all the bitterness surrounding your work.
>"Look around you! Canterlot is razed, ponies are scared, princesses' magic is gone... W-who will even bring the sun up anymore?"
"We will."
>Disbelief. Fear. Resentment. All checks out in his glare.
"The magic of all the ponies in this world will soon be gone, but it is for the best. It's to protect you."
>"From what? Who?"
"From yourself."
>"What the fuck?"
"It sounds strange now but you will thank us later. It's better this way."
>"Listen to yourself, man. You've lost it, you're insane. How can you commit such atrocities and then try to justify them with a higher cause? That's like the worst villain motivation ever."
>Twilight on his lap is waking up so he switches his attention to her.
>"Are you okay? Twily?"
>Taking this opportunity you leave the room where the last line was held and broken.
>The hallway to it is littered with bodies of the defeated but still living guards.
>Your Lady didn't take death lightly so none of your assaults through the ages involved any significant bloodshed.
>With a magic absorbing sword in your hands what was there for you to fear?
>Undefeated, you always marched forward, breaking spears and spells alike, the cold cosmic hunger of your steel storing the stolen power.
>>
>>30381152
>Princess magic was as useless as any other.
>Discord usually tried a few tricks before losing his magic as well, retreating back to his realm - after all, it was your world's Discord who discord-proofed the armor you wear.
>Rainbow Power wasn't anything special too.
>The power of Love was nothing against your own.
>And the Elements, well, you had one embedded in your helmet. Loyalty. And one right at your heart, under the armor. Kindness.
>Your Twilight ripped them from that tree, for there was no purpose in them anymore.
>Only the Element of Magic still remains there, alone on the tree that stands above the scorched wasteland left by Daybreaker.
>Other worlds' Elements, if still intact, never had any effect on you, just like they wouldn't if used on anyone with friendship in their heart.
>Against someone who isn't evil ponies are powerless.
>Through the broken stained glass you see the Empire's clean-up squads flying in to control the population and extinguish what's left of resistance.
>But also to help the wounded and comfort the panicking ponies.
>Even in conquest she's benevolent.
>In the sky you see the flying fortress, the ill omen spelling inevitable doom for any world below it.
>The Empress rarely travels in the fortress herself and today is no different.
>This world is innocent, she doesn't need to intervene.
>But now the sky is burning. The city is burning. A small sacrifice for the future of this world, but a drastic one nonetheless.
>Your name, as well as hers, will be cursed, despised through generations. But that doesn't matter. They may hate her but she still loves them.
>Behind you princess Twilight quietly walks past, not daring to look at you, wings close to her body in shame. Next to her is Anonymous, head hanging low.
>Other princesses await the duo at the end of the hallway. All magicless. All regular ponies now but still alive.
>Twilight's Kingdom will breathe new life in this world. They will all live as they were.
>>
>>30381156
>Nothing will change for them except for the fact that they can never have magic of their own again.
>Only the Empire will be allowed to provide it, controlled and safe.
>The ponykind isn't ready for a gift like that, and so those who are bestow it upon their clueless children.
>Ponies rely on it too much without understanding it, endangering themselves, so it's only fair.
>They will be ready some day. The best minds of all worlds already learn discipline and proper uses of magic which Twilight gradually returns to them in her private academy.
>Even if they are bitter and hostile at first, her students see the light and join her cause in the end. Every single one of them. They are now part of the Empire's forces.
>But none are as close to her as you are. The first and the only Knight, Anonymous.
>Now, as your thoughts drift back to her you feel her calling.
>Just closing your eyes and focusing on that is enough. You open your eyes and you now stand before her throne.
>The ponies in the evening throne room, visitors from all over the Multiverse, are leaving in haste now.
>They know better than to stand between the Empress and her Knight.
>In the dim light only Twilight's eyes glow, focusing on your figure.
>But the ominous image is dispelled by her cheerful voice.
>"Anon, you're back! How was it?"
"Eh, not too bad I guess."
>"Any vows of revenge?"
>Twilight giggles and her eyes sparkle with curiosity.
"Just the usual. Cadence and Shining were very eager this time though. Today's phrase of choice was "Disgusting creature."
>A bright chuckle is heard from the darkness of the left side of the throne.
>"That's a first, pff."
>It is a voice you're happy to hear.
"Flurry? You're here again? Glad to see you still hang out with your auntie."
>"Well, she won't let me follow you out there in the field, so what else is there to do? I'm just sitting here all day, reading...bleh...books."
"Listen to that filly, Twi, can't you let her out for some fun with uncle Anon?"
>>
>>30381161
>"Absolutely not!" a smile betrays Twilight's serious glare she shoots at Flurry. "You won't be able to handle it, young lady."
>"But..."
>"We've been over this, sweetie."
>Disarmed, Flurry just pouts.
>"Ugh, fine, I get it. I just want to help, princess of overprotection."
>"Flurry Heart!"
>Standing up the "young" alicorn unfurls her wings and, laughing softly, walks near you to brush your arm with one of them.
>She is even taller now than Twilight was back in the day, when she managed to rescue her baby niece from beneath the Crystal Empire's frozen ruins.
>"You two have fun now."
>And she's gone, leaving you and Twilight a bit flustered.
"Shall we?"
>Twilight nods and leaves her throne. You follow her through the softly illuminated hallway.
>Passing near a window you see the city, still living, still thriving. Twilight's academy stands tall in the center of it.
>You remember when this place was nothing but charred stone after Daybreaker's initial outburst.
>Now the capital of the Multiverse is rebuilt and repopulated with different ponies.
>It's still the same old Canterlot. Almost.
>Though you still consider Ponyville your home, even if it was never rebuilt. You remind yourself to visit some time soon.
>Have to bring fresh flowers for all your friends who are still down there...
>Arriving to your chambers you can finally set your sword aside. In this closed dimension no one will ever find you two.
>Twilight approaches the weapon and, lighting up her horn, absorbs today's harvest.
>Alicorn magic envelops her body and her eyes light up with a green smoky glow.
>Filling herself up she smiles at you, still fuming with dark energies, mane flowing with stars.
>You come closer and give her muzzle a kiss. The crackling of alicorn magic hits your armor but it just tickles you.
>Twilight is not shy about her form anymore. She knows you love her no matter how she looks.
>The pony lifts your helmet with her hooves and you finally decide to take your armor off.
>>
>>30381167
>You only now notice how tired you actually are. Your Lady knows that as well so she nods her head towards the shower.
>It feels nice to wash away all the day's events with hot water. Everything is fine.
>It's even better when you get out and see your little mare waiting for you to join her in bed.
>Her eyes are still glowing, but not for long, as your hug lifts all her worries.
>She is completely relaxed now. It's so nice to see her like that.
>You remember as if it was just yesterday, she was so afraid of herself at first, trying to push you away and then begging you to stay with her.
>Desperately trying to envelop herself in your embrace, forget the horrors of that one week when she lost everything important to her.
>This habit still lives on and Twilight always tries to get as close to you she can, wrapping you both with the blanket so you won't get separated even for a moment.
>As you give Twilight another soft kiss your memory wanders yet again back to those dark times.
>How she screamed and cried, asking you if she's still your little pony princess over and over again.
>Asking for validation through affection. Feeling herself changing irreversibly and being terrified at the thought of you abandoning her.
>You never did. You never would. But feeling unsure she became obsessed.
>Sex became a necessity for her, to know that you still need her, that you at least have a use for her, even on that level.
>It was so bitter and degrading, but with you she could forget herself and she wanted that more than anything.
>Amplifying her senses with magic she became addicted to the feeling of mind-breaking ecstasy, always being disgusted with herself afterwards.
>Of course those times have long since passed. Your word is enough for her to feel reassured now.
>You are a proven constant in her life, a beacon of hope for a brighter tomorrow.
>You two are still just as close as ever, even after decades of bringing the Multiverse to its knees before you.
>>
File: home sweet home.jpg (173KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
home sweet home.jpg
173KB, 1600x900px
>>30381176
>The feared and revered Empress, "vile", "cruel" and "despicable", is a little fuzzy bundle of warmth and softness in your arms.
>And you like it that way.
>Tomorrow is a big day. Another world is welcomed into Twilight's Kingdom.
>All the official business will surely be boring as usual, so it's better to catch some rest now.
>Twilight is already snoring in your cozy snuggle wrap.
>Powerful beyond any pony's wildest dreams she is still so vulnerable, even if she only shows it to you.
>Even when she's happy she can't seem to forget her burden.
>Traveling through time and space is so easy for her she moves entire planets through dimensions and ages.
>But even moving in time of other worlds she can't move back in her own. The only one that really counts.
>She can't prevent what has happened, as if her very presence there signifies the inevitability.
>More than one time she tried to remove herself from this world entirely so that the timeline would be broken, but you stopped her. You had to.
>Even though a mere chance of setting things right was enough for her to try, it's not a sacrifice you could accept and deep inside she knew that.
>It didn't make it easier, but it made it logical. Something to hold on to in the maddening spiral of the existence she despised. She just had to move forward.
>You hug your little Twily closer.
>Following her example you drift off to sleep, seeing a familiar dream.
>In that dream, Twilight still lives with you in Ponyville.
>Her friends, still alive and well, are gathered in your small house on the outskirts of town to congratulate your wife.
>Of course they were the first to know that you'll be having a baby - your third - sooner than you actually planned.
>Twilight is laughing and there are tears in her eyes. Tears of happiness.
>You can't possibly notice it, but in your sleep you are crying as well.

The end.
>>
How about some cozy feels to balance it out?

https://soundcloud.com/twiggysounds/weve-been-here-a-long-time-havent-we
>>
>>30381183
it's not overly edgy but it is close to becoming like that, still good stuff though
>>
>>30381328
>not overly edgy
It's cringy even.
>>
File: Tiberian Twilight.png (802KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Tiberian Twilight.png
802KB, 900x900px
>>30381361
DARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME
>>
>>30381183
Well written but pretty cringy, as the other guy said, tbqh
>>
>>30381376
CRAWLING
>>
>>30381499
Can't escape the edge, once you start going you have to have more.
You can almost say it's a corrupting idea.
>>
>>30380398
This will likely never happen
>>
File: and here's anon's room.jpg (178KB, 1280x890px) Image search: [Google]
and here's anon's room.jpg
178KB, 1280x890px
>>30381510
>>
File: 1211342.gif (153KB, 281x491px) Image search: [Google]
1211342.gif
153KB, 281x491px
>>30381776
This. Chances are by the time you confess Twilight will already have feelings for you as well.
>>
File: scale.jpg (254KB, 1600x1040px) Image search: [Google]
scale.jpg
254KB, 1600x1040px
Twilight secretly casts an AC spell in winter so that you are even more entinced to cuddle closer to into her soft, warm coat.
>>
>>30381776
It will certainly never happen. She doesn't exist.
>>
File: 1497042565575.png (847KB, 1262x1282px) Image search: [Google]
1497042565575.png
847KB, 1262x1282px
>>30381962
As if it's not alluring enough as is. God, I want this so much. Bury my face in her winter fluff and completely forget about everything.
>>
File: 1493002915682.png (137KB, 514x618px) Image search: [Google]
1493002915682.png
137KB, 514x618px
>>
>>30382894
Thank you for this image, Anonymous. I really like it and I hope you have a great day!
>>
>>30380818
>but hu, I am so scared, I bet you are beta af
Not an argument, mister "nice" guy.

what i said earlier is objectively correct. The premise here is that twilight rejected anon, and anon walked the fuck off without talking like an emotionally stunted faggot who can't handle reasonable rejection.

>says you, implying that equestrian society is like human society
Equestrian society, from what is seen in the show, draws several parallels to human culture. One of these is parallels is mares seeking and supporting their close friends in times of emotional crisis. Twilight is emotionally devastated by the discussion, and she has several close friends she can and probably will talk to about it, many of whom have considerable social influence. Anon's poor social skills will bite him in the ass, lessening his chances of successfully assimilating into the culture itself. This is a significant threat to his well being.

>avoiding the topic
I addressed your part of the discussion just fine, which was "who cares about 'socially correct'?" The rest was pure opinion formed on this question. I have no reason to argue your opinions, especially when I can argue the part that actually matters and cause the rest of your post to collapse on itself due to its foundation getting blown the fuck out.

>if I avoid love I can be successful
You are constructing a straw man here. I never said you had to avoid love, only that you attempting to find love as a stallion would is inherently degenerate to pony culture, and therefore a threat to said culture, and that the best way to successfully assimilate into the dominant culture is to let a pony approach you. Since you are not of the pony shape, it is socially incorrect for you to approach a mare as a stallion would, as you cannot reproduce, which is all that love is; a pretense for monogamous reproduction. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

>>30380980
Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.
>ECKS DEE /POOOOOOL/
This is your board on summer
>>
>>30381530
I want to read with Twilight

So much
>>
File: 1481063203551.png (281KB, 655x499px) Image search: [Google]
1481063203551.png
281KB, 655x499px
What if Twilight wanted to share you with Glimmer in the bedroom?
>>
>>30385430
What if Twilight wanted you to share her with Glimmer in the bathroom?
>>
File: 1492528763129.jpg (40KB, 420x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492528763129.jpg
40KB, 420x640px
>>30385559
>"Eww, Anon, you're into THAT? Well, if Starlight is ok with it we can try. But I'll mention it was your choice of place, not mine."
>>
>>30385786
>your choice
>Twilight wanted

Reading comprehension?
>>
File: plotting lewdly.png (306KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
plotting lewdly.png
306KB, 800x450px
>>30385842
Well, she never expected you to accept and she can't possibly let Glimmer know it was actually her idea in the first place.
>>
Isn't there a containment thread for glimmerfaggots to which they can all bugger off?
>>
File: 1492202245835.jpg (147KB, 518x572px) Image search: [Google]
1492202245835.jpg
147KB, 518x572px
>>30385902
Looks like they are being shitposted out of their own thread now so I guess it's just spilling out.
>>
>>30385879
>>30385902
>>30385932
Starlight is legitimately ugly and her voice is grating. I'd take Twist over her any day
I'd rather myself a Twi+RD or Twi+rara combo.
>>
>>30384147
the fact that you think the elements of harmony and especially the princess of fucking friendship would ruin anon's social status is just ridiculous
and you are saying that I am the one with opinions
everything you say is just based on your own imagination
don't pretend your bullshit has any value

Also everything you say about culture is stupid
for example
>since you are not pony you can't approach a pony
that's based on nothing, why would that be a thing
there are donkeys, dragons, yaks, etc
there is fluttershy x discord

>Prove me wrong
Proving your headcanon and opinions? For what reason
Prove me wrong that creationism isn't true
>>
>>30386155
I'd rather only be with Twilight because I only love her and don't want anyone else.
>>
File: 1495312492058.png (756KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495312492058.png
756KB, 1920x1080px
>>30386155
>Starlight is ugly
>>
File: 1497420711186.jpg (19KB, 480x581px) Image search: [Google]
1497420711186.jpg
19KB, 480x581px
>>30384147
I was gonna go off on a huge tangent about how ponies aren't as big of faggots as humans and are a lot more compassionate and more forgiving, but this quote here makes me think I shouldn't even try.

>as you cannot reproduce, which is all that love is; a pretense for monogamous reproduction.

Legit if that's all you think love is then I don't know how the hell I am gonna be able to explain why all that dominant culture stuff doesn't matter when someone is in love with someone, no matter what the culture.
>>
>>30386411
>>
>>30386510
>as big of
>>
File: 1480321829908.png (1MB, 2557x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1480321829908.png
1MB, 2557x1448px
>>30386512
>>
>>30386517
>MFW I was too lazy to get a proper education when I was younger and it still shows.
>>
>>30386155
I'm not a big fan of Starlight myself and I would never fuck her (or any mare other than Twilight), but that's just mean
>>
>>30385430
Fine by me.
>>
>>30385430
Sure, Glimglam can stay in the corner and watch. It's not like I'll even remember she ever existed once Twilight starts smothering my face with her ass
>>
>>30377380
The purest form of love is the love between a man and his waifu.
-Sigmund Freud
>>
File: 1489534106874.png (1MB, 1372x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1489534106874.png
1MB, 1372x1126px
>>30387472
nice
>>
File: 1476120674964.jpg (298KB, 796x924px) Image search: [Google]
1476120674964.jpg
298KB, 796x924px
>>30387472
Pygmalion already proved that long before that.
>>
>>30387472
Too true man. Ever since I found the wonderful world of waifuism, I have been permanently changed for the better.
>>
File: kissu1.png (192KB, 1345x1128px) Image search: [Google]
kissu1.png
192KB, 1345x1128px
>>30387632
This. I never believed I had the strength to actually change and do something with my life, but with her I have all the motivation I need and more. I can't imagine how people see it as something destructive or harmful. I've never been happier than I am now, loving her and actually enjoying my life.
>>
>>30387697
I have to take a different perspective on it, though. Do you ever feel ashamed that you can't be attracted to people and you are effectively out of the gene pool? Plus, there's the feeling of being a freak in general.
>>
File: kissu2.png (197KB, 1269x1117px) Image search: [Google]
kissu2.png
197KB, 1269x1117px
>>30387717
>Do you ever feel ashamed that you can't be attracted to people and you are effectively out of the gene pool?
Absolutely not. I don't care about starting a family and having kids (if it's not with Twilight of course). I almost got trapped in a situation like this once and I don't ever want to repeat it.
>Plus, there's the feeling of being a freak in general.
I haven't had this feeling in almost ten years now. No one knows about my passion anyway and I have accepted myself long ago.

For me, having a waifu is about understanding myself, who I am and what I want. Figuring out this feeling made me finally realize what I seek in life, myself and other people, what I need to feel happy. I don't think that without her it would've been possible.
>>
>>30387717
Do people really care about propagating their shitty genes? A person isn't their genes.
>>
File: IMG_5860.jpg (119KB, 800x860px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5860.jpg
119KB, 800x860px
Twilight has helped motivate myself to be better in my life so that when I meet her I can tell her about all I've done, just to feel her be proud of me.

That is all, just wanted to say that.
>>
File: big ol twig.jpg (515KB, 3131x3000px) Image search: [Google]
big ol twig.jpg
515KB, 3131x3000px
>>30387919
Same desu senpai, I think she would at least be glad to hear that she helped someone simply by being herself.
>>
>>30387717
I don't like interact with people IRL at all so what other options do I have? This is the only way I can satisfy my need for affection and intimacy. I don't give a fuck about what other people think.
>Muh genes
You spend too much time on /pol/.

>>30387919
Meanwhile I keep being my usual shitty self and pretend to be a better person when I am with Twily. Fuck me.
>>
File: 1492266032573.png (33KB, 351x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492266032573.png
33KB, 351x400px
>>30388537
It's never too late to start. It doesn't even have to be life-changing. Even the smallest improvement counts if without her you wouldn't have made it. I still can't wrap my head around it, how powerful it is - a mere thought, a feeling, an idea in your head that pushes you to do something you otherwise wouldn't do, all in its name. You'll find your inspiration in her sooner or later, I am sure of it.
>>
>"By Celestia Twilight, can you shut up about Anon already?"
>"Yes dear, we're all getting quite tired of it."
>"It's great that ya love him n' all, but can you have a conversation without mentioning how much you're ruttin' him for once?"
>>
File: unf.png (391KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
unf.png
391KB, 1280x720px
>>30388624
>Twilight can't help but to brag about you to her friends
>She is obviously very proud of her relationship so she's overdoing it
>Polite about it at first, her friends outright tell her to stop at some point
>She doesn't take the hint and just acts smug about it
>They do seem to be a bit jelly tho
Why does this have to be so hot and so unrealistic
>>
>>30388684
Because that's the nature of pure wish fulfilment.
>>
>>30388684
I would wipe that smug off her face by fucking her right there in front of her friends
>>
File: 1492889489975.png (243KB, 379x438px) Image search: [Google]
1492889489975.png
243KB, 379x438px
>>30388746
But that would make her even more smug about it.
>"See, girls, Anon is going to prove right here that I'm not just bragging for the sake of it."
>>
>>30388790
Eh, this is getting into OOC territory for me.
>>
>>30388863
You mean the whole situation before that wasn't too OOC for you?
>>
>>30388892
It probably was, but that one bit for some reason caused a switch in my mind to be flipped and made me realize the line had been crossed at some point.
>>
File: fine.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fine.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
>>30388932
Fair enough, I think so too.
>>
>>30388978
Her face looks fat.
>>
>>30388978
that's a really ugly picture
>>
File: (you).jpg (11KB, 320x150px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
11KB, 320x150px
>>30389753
>>30389779
Twiggy is always beautiful.
>>
File: twily_is_coming_for_you.webm (1MB, 1261x524px) Image search: [Google]
twily_is_coming_for_you.webm
1MB, 1261x524px
>>
File: I have some concerns.jpg (286KB, 882x1000px) Image search: [Google]
I have some concerns.jpg
286KB, 882x1000px
>>30385932
Get that wingless pink unicorn out of here, only pretty princesses are allowed.
>>
>>30390313
10/10
>>
>>30389830
I want to pet her, certainly nothing bad will happen.
>>
>>30387166
nothing like a facefull of Twilight's ass to make you forget all your problems
>>
File: 1421044008094.jpg (10KB, 285x287px) Image search: [Google]
1421044008094.jpg
10KB, 285x287px
>>30390313
>>
File: cuddle_sandwich_twiggy_celly.png (22KB, 687x834px) Image search: [Google]
cuddle_sandwich_twiggy_celly.png
22KB, 687x834px
>>30390313
Is this okay?
>>
>>30380959
Classic.
>>
File: bath_time.webm (2MB, 575x575px) Image search: [Google]
bath_time.webm
2MB, 575x575px
>ywn join her
>>
File: 988303.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
988303.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>30391150
This looks like the comfiest thing ever so yes.
>>
File: 677676.jpg (1MB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
677676.jpg
1MB, 1400x1400px
>>30392178
>ywn scrub the purple
>>
>>30390313
>ugly piece of shit named derpy
No, she's disgusting.
>>
>>30392690
t. glimfag
>>
File: creep.jpg (7KB, 175x156px) Image search: [Google]
creep.jpg
7KB, 175x156px
>>30392649
Be careful, the shower is one of her favorite places to rut, and it's always on her mind when she takes one.
>>
>>30392740
that gif was one of the best things back in the day
>>
>>30392755
https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb3p77ZQv61ra651g.mp4
>>
>>30392778
yeah, Twilight sure loves to burn books, am i right
>>
>>30392740
Indeed
https://derpibooru.org/1167383
>>
>>30392740
>Twilight only takes showers with you now.
>She loves it so much that it doesn't feel right to shower alone when she's away from home on some princess business.
>No hands to caress her wet body.
>No fingers to gently massage her head.
>No rough sex in the steam-filled cabin, sliding against your slippery skin while you pull her soaked mane.
>No moans and wet juicy slaps ringing in the small cabin making it even more intimate.
>Instead, without you, it's just a boring old shower, a time-waste of a necessity.
>So all she can do is think about how upon her return she'll finally take a real shower with you.
>She'll have to settle for just imagining it now, pleasuring herself to these thoughts.
>>
File: 1493671868667.png (663KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1493671868667.png
663KB, 1280x1280px
>>30392733
>you will die without feeling these soft plump thighs around your head even once
Sometimes I wonder if there's a reason to live at all.
>>
File: IMG_5917.jpg (82KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5917.jpg
82KB, 640x640px
>>30393644
Remember, suicides don't make it to see their waifu, sadly
>>
>>30393644
>>30393656
Lucid dreaming, my friends.
>>
File: eating_purple_ponut.png (776KB, 1449x3239px) Image search: [Google]
eating_purple_ponut.png
776KB, 1449x3239px
>>30393644
>>
File: 1494173039230.gif (1MB, 1200x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494173039230.gif
1MB, 1200x640px
>>30393669
That never works. Might as well kill myself.
>>
>>30393669
I don't even dream, how the hell do i lucid dream?
>>
>>30393684
We all dream multiple times every night, you just don't remember it.
>>
>>30393690
I know but the point is I haven't remembered a single dream in around 5 years. I just want a pony dream
>>
>>30393694
Start a dream journal, my friend.
>>
>>30393702
How do i start a dream journal when I don't have any dreams?
>>
>>30393669
I tried:
>>30356800
I failed.
>>
>>30393704
Eventually you will remember something, even it's just one sentence write it down.
>>
File: 453034.png (217KB, 801x801px) Image search: [Google]
453034.png
217KB, 801x801px
You guys sure know how to make me sad
>>
Just like that, I alone made this thread depressed. I am the ultimate buzzkill.
>>
File: 1487572255103.jpg (229KB, 663x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1487572255103.jpg
229KB, 663x1050px
>>30393838
Some say that it is better to have a boner than a feel, so let's go back to discussing Twilight's phenomenal backside. The one that you will never hold, kiss, or bury your face in. The one you will never caress as you hold her. She's a bit shy about being touched like that but your confident moves tell her that it's alright to enjoy it. You just can't help but to get a handful, trying to cover as much of her rump as possible with your greedy touch. Squeezing her perfect purple posterior you get a little yelp from her, followed by a smile that isn't too lewd yet. She is so soft under your fingers you can't believe such heavenly sensation can even exist. But it definitely does in whatever world she exists
Fuck, this isn't working
>>
>>30393987
What about lewd bellyrubs? Those are hot!
>>
>>30394021
what about hoof holding?
>>
>>30377380
>>>30394021
>what about hoof holding?
>Pleb tier thinking
By the power invested in me through the barriers of reality from the fictional equine embodiment of the cosmos, I shall now smite you with 546 GIGATONS of plasma!
>>
File: 1492197073013.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1492197073013.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>Twilight uses an amplification spell on you so all your senses and emotions during sex are turned up to eleven
>It apparently targets thoughts and emotions as they come and they end up mixed up into some fucked up shit you can't process
>You're now having a seizure on top of your mare while she just thinks she made you feel THAT good and everything's fine
>>
>>30394228
Maybe that's a side effect of extreme sensual stimulation...
>Remembers physiology
How dare you make a scientifically inaccurate statement in a thread about nerd horse!
>>
File: it can't be helped.jpg (26KB, 477x640px) Image search: [Google]
it can't be helped.jpg
26KB, 477x640px
>>30394246
No, that's a side effect of a spell. Not only your senses are affected, but also your emotions and thoughts. If you think "I want to cum inside Twilight" the spell will make sure this is the only thing on your mind and you're more desperate for it than a drowning man is for air. And your intense love for your pony tears you apart now and you almost cry because of how much you love her right now.
Then new thought come but the old ones don't go. It just gets worse and worse. You're torn between desires, musings, observations and images. So your brain ends up getting fried inside your skull. The end.
>>
>>30394297
The first paragraph made it sound so appealing. The second is unrealistic, since when fighter pilots experience information overload they don't die.
>>
File: 1493026231196.jpg (58KB, 313x291px) Image search: [Google]
1493026231196.jpg
58KB, 313x291px
>>30394312
Well, fighter pilots are not under the effect of a spell of an overzealous pony who wants you to experience something beyond realistic thought process in order to make your moments with her truly unforgettable. It is in her power to do that and she's not afraid to experiment if it means giving you something no other mare can even dream of giving.

Manipulation of senses was just the beginning - be it making you both feel out of this world with pleasure or controlling the dampening of senses ever so slightly so you can spend literally hours upon hours rutting, edging for so long you feel like you're both going insane and then exploding in an unbelievable simultaneous orgasm unlike any other.

Being unrealistic is what she's all about. Making impossible happen with magic is what she does, all for the sake of pleasures unreachable by any other means. It is where her extensive magical education shines. Reading all about exotic spells and coming up with their applications finally payed off. Don't deny her these moments of glory. She WILL make you feel better than you can imagine in your wildest fantasies - even if it kills you.
>>
>>30394387
so basically a self-hypnosis+femdom green
no thanks
>>
>>30394549
How is this femdom though, sensory manipulation is stated to be mutual and going further isn't that much into dom territory either.
>>
>>30394592
> She WILL make you feel better than you can imagine in your wildest fantasies - even if it kills you.
>>
>>30394387
Thank you for reminding me why I love Twilight. I needed a comment like yours.
She not only has the intellectual capacity that I seek in a partner, but she also has this element of mysticality and fantasy that captivates me, keeping me attracted to her even after a year and a half in a mind that quickly loses intrest in attractive candidates.
>>
>>30394387
Switch the places around with some deus ex Anon magic. Maybe then I'd read it.
>>
File: 309527.png (190KB, 537x545px) Image search: [Google]
309527.png
190KB, 537x545px
>>30394595
Alright, fair enough. But also
>implying dying from pleasure between Twilight's legs isn't the best death imaginable
>>
File: lewd.png (542KB, 952x951px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
542KB, 952x951px
>>30394387
>>
>>30394622
>deus ex Anon magic
Like what?
>>
File: 1492650258296.png (682KB, 806x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1492650258296.png
682KB, 806x1148px
>>30394604
I feel the same way. There are a lot of pretty ponies, but they are just that and rarely anything more. No one can compare to Twiggy.
>>
>>30394692
>I will be heading that mob guns blazing.
>>
File: 1489825674253.png (539KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489825674253.png
539KB, 910x1024px
>haven't seen a single episode since the end of s2
>picked up a few bits from /mlp/, but no solid knowledge
>whenever i think of twiggles i only think of s2 cute twigs
>a bunch of faggots are complaining about a change in her voice and personality
>mfw when she's still perfect to me
>>
File: 1489045065097.jpg (98KB, 506x816px) Image search: [Google]
1489045065097.jpg
98KB, 506x816px
>>30394729
Funny, I've seen every episode of the show and she's still perfect to me as well.
>>
File: 1401075591397.gif (469KB, 510x275px) Image search: [Google]
1401075591397.gif
469KB, 510x275px
>>30394729
Watch "The Perfect Pear." It may as well be a S2 episode (no Twilight Sparkle or Glimmer or any post-S2 elements), and it is arguably the best episode of the entire show.
>>
>>30394756
That screencap is the most disturbing thing I've seen from the show. WTF was that wing deformity?!
>>
>>30394884
what bothers me even more is the shoulders
>>
>>30394884
>”Look upon it, Anon… Is my horsecock not the most GLORIOUS THING YOU EVER SEEN!?"
>>
File: giant bird noises.gif (221KB, 304x509px) Image search: [Google]
giant bird noises.gif
221KB, 304x509px
>>30394884
You know how wings go up and down? Well, sometimes they do go down and it looks like that.
>>
File: Photo-0.jpg (42KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Photo-0.jpg
42KB, 900x900px
>>30394904
No
>>
>>30394923
A V-V-V-VOTE FOR WINGS IS A VOTE FOR FREEDOM
V-V-V-VOTE T-T-TWILIGHT
>>
File: 1487980585677.png (169KB, 422x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487980585677.png
169KB, 422x600px
>>30393656
Why?
>>
>>30395356
Suicide is a sin, silly.
>>
File: Gay.png (145KB, 473x512px) Image search: [Google]
Gay.png
145KB, 473x512px
>>30395523
Could I have a real answer plz?
>>
>>30395597
Equestria is not real and you won't go there when you die.
>>
File: No.png (38KB, 473x170px) Image search: [Google]
No.png
38KB, 473x170px
>>30395661
No
>>
>>30395674
Yes
>>
>>30395597
You'll go straight to hell if you kill yourself. Hell is not Equestria.
>>
File: No.png (19KB, 473x74px) Image search: [Google]
No.png
19KB, 473x74px
>>30395792
No
>>
>>30395792
Amazing. With all the fucked up shit we post, we still revert to Christianity.
>>
Hey look Alcor's porn comic is going somewhere finally
>That bulge
>>
>>30395968
Yeah, pretty OTT.
>>
>>30395968
Hot. Finally getting somewhere
>>
File: 1493166214596.png (718KB, 779x806px) Image search: [Google]
1493166214596.png
718KB, 779x806px
>>30395968
>this shit is STILL going
Can't wait for it to become porn so it won't get posted here and I won't be reminded that it exists
>>
File: 961.jpg (61KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
961.jpg
61KB, 1000x562px
What would be your favourite way to hug the mare? Which one do you imagine the most? Front or back? Rubbing wings or belly? Face at her chest or holding her against your? Do you have your own creative way to do it?
Please answer truthfully, this is important.
>>
>>30396381
I'd much rather hug Twilight.
>>
File: 1480444005850.png (813KB, 1172x768px) Image search: [Google]
1480444005850.png
813KB, 1172x768px
>>30396403
Are you implying that Twilight is not a mare?
>>
>>30396381
I would hug and rub all of the mare, from all sides and positions simultaneously
>>
>>30396451
She's not the mare. She's Twilight.
>>
>>30396052
>implying they won't just start linking it because blue boards are hypocritical in how they handle nsfw content.
>>
>>30396381
Bellyrubs, probably with a teat squeeze if they're there.
>>
File: 1478636912276.png (110KB, 399x308px) Image search: [Google]
1478636912276.png
110KB, 399x308px
>>30396485
That's some advanced 4-dimensional hugging.
>>
>>30396489
Twilight is THE mare.
>>
File: 1489224452601.png (1MB, 1280x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1489224452601.png
1MB, 1280x1275px
>>30396521
>if
Can't imagine them not being there, she's a pony after all.
>>
>>30396535
Twilight is Twilight.
>>
File: IMG_4946.gif (353KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4946.gif
353KB, 800x450px
>>30393718
Funnily enough, I just remembered a dream.

I went to sleep last night (aus here, it's only 8am now) with the mantra in my head, 'remember your dream'. I said yhat to myself over and over as I drifted off. And then, I woke up and I actually remembered one. Well, it was actually a tiny snippet of one, taking place over the course of about 10 dream seconds, but it's something, and something is progress! I feel like I'm one step closer to seeing her in my dreams.
>>
>>30396616
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLxGOLaM5dQ
>>
>>30395968
It's really shitty comic, stop posting it.
>>
>>30396876
Twilight = Twilight
Q.E.D.
>>
>>30394729
>haven't seen a single episode since the end of s2
>basically a fan of the fandom
get out
>>
>>30396381
>What would be your favourite way to hug the mare?
incoming heresy Rainbow Dash
>Which one do you imagine the most?
see above
>Front or back?
alternate
>Rubbing wings or belly?
wings
>Face at her chest or holding her against your?
neither, face in crook of her neck and vice versa
>Do you have your own creative way to do it?
- the above
- holding her against me with her wings around me
- from behind nuzzling the patch of fur in between the base of her wings
>>
>>30397028
kek, leave it to a dashfag to be illiterate
>>
File: IMG_0962.jpg (36KB, 720x549px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0962.jpg
36KB, 720x549px
>spend time with my twily pillow
>have all kinds of fantasies about her, lewd and non-lewd
>fap and pretend I'm having sex with her
>enjoy the afterglow with the pillow for a while
>check the time
>2 fucking hours have passed

Time flies when you're having fun. Time breaks the sound barrier when you're with your waifu.

Am I the only one who has experienced this? It really felt like a half an hour had passed.
>>
File: 1437814.png (188KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1437814.png
188KB, 700x700px
>>30397055
You're not the only one
>>
>>30396052
>>30396895

What do you dislike about it (besides the fucked up shitty pacing)?
>>
File: 747436.jpg (715KB, 2000x1386px) Image search: [Google]
747436.jpg
715KB, 2000x1386px
>>30397055
Definitely. I miss the times when could spend hours just fantasizing about her in all kind of ways. Now I barely even have time for an hour nap pretending I'm hugging her. I know she'd want me to do things as well instead of just lying in bed wasting precious time. Falling asleep thinking of her is still just as great as ever though, and the lewd fantasies never get old as well.
>>
>>30396381
>What is you're favoaright whey to hug da mere?
It's difficult to describe. I call it tacklepenetration.
>>
>>30397055
What pillowcase do you have?
>>
File: 1490679417522.png (257KB, 427x655px) Image search: [Google]
1490679417522.png
257KB, 427x655px
>>30397140
You know, I started writing but then I realized there's probably not a single thing I do like about it so far. So I guess my answer is everything.
>>
>>30396381
I picture being face to face with her on top, and especially put attention to how I'm hugging her, how we stare into each others eyes, and how she rubs her chest against mine with every pump. I would like to also picture me being on top as well, but that's harder to do since I prefer to act out my part of what I'm picturing, and thrusting into thin air feels awkward. If only it could just be real.
>>
>>30397141
she would gladly spend the entire day in bed reading books in your arms
>>
>>30397155
Now I'm curious
>>
>>30397286
This is literally what I do as well, almost word to word. I also like to imagine how she puts her head on my shoulder and covers us with her wings. This is the best.
>>
>>30397286
>>30396381
Shit, reread and saw you were asking for hugs specifically. Well, again, definitely face to face. Usually, it's lying in bed, either with us beside each other, or her on top. There's something pleasing about imagining how her weight would feel on my chest. I think it's something to do with making her feel real, since all real things have weight, and feeling that weight helps with immersion. I often have one arm wrapped just above her rear, and the other hand draped over the lower part of her neck, sometimes combing my fingers through the part of her mane there. I also like to imagine feeling her sweeping her tail over my legs idly. I think that, too, also helps with making her feel as real as possible.
>>
File: 1476963380660.png (319KB, 1144x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476963380660.png
319KB, 1144x900px
>>30397306
And I'd want that as well. I still think about her 24/7, it's just I can't afford to spend all the time idling around anymore and I kinda miss those long thought out fantasies I used to spend hours daydreaming about.
>>
File: 1497156257157.png (643KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497156257157.png
643KB, 1920x1080px
If you could show Twiggy only one work of fiction* from our world, what would you show her and why?

*excluding anything MLP up to and including gen 1.
>>
>>30397403
>I also like to imagine feeling her sweeping her tail over my legs idly. I think that, too, also helps with making her feel as real as possible.
I always forget about the tail, thanks for mentioning this, I've gotta try that.
>>
>>30397546
The tail is amazing and a major reason why I prefer pony Twilight over humanized. Imagining it brushing against your body or wrapping around a limb is comfy as fuck. Definitely try to include it in your fantasies.
>>
>>30397657
I'm >>30397403, and I think another reason I like picturing her tail is that it reminds me that she is a pony. It's kind of like a strange reversal of your reasoning. It's like a reminder that I like her despite her being a pony. I don't mean that I adore her any less for being a pony, but that it fills me with a special kind of joy to remember that she's such a wonder to me that I've ended up falling in love with her instead of just seeing her as a cute horse like most people in the world would. She didn't need to be a human like me in order for me to see her inner beauty.
>>
>>30397657
I honestly can't look at a specimen or likeness of Homo Sapiens with infatuation. We people are abominations, and I only look at humanity in disgust.
>>
File: sucky.jpg (65KB, 663x616px) Image search: [Google]
sucky.jpg
65KB, 663x616px
She'll climb on top of you and just start rutting you then and there.
>>
File: 1497638379228.png (166KB, 900x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497638379228.png
166KB, 900x768px
What does she taste like?
>>
>>30399229
horse and lavender shampoo
>>
>>30399260
What does horse smell like?

t. not a farmer/irl horsefucker
>>
>>30399229
concentrated happiness
>>
>>30399268
Shit. Literally.
>>
>>30399282
Excellent
>>
>>30399229
Like your typical horse meat but more tender.
>>
File: 1476840927017.gif (857KB, 518x518px) Image search: [Google]
1476840927017.gif
857KB, 518x518px
>>30397657
>>30397734
I love this about it too and it's a major part of why I love her so much. I'll definitely have to remember the tail more.

It's a really powerful thing, actually, that for me illustrates just how strange of a turn life can take. 10 years ago if someone told me I will be madly in love with a cartoon horse and be happy with my life because of her, I wouldn't for a second even entertain the thought. Yet here I am now. Puts things into perspective, you know. If something like that happen, who know what else can. So I can hope for the future and also prepare for the worst.
>>
File: 1492767575893.jpg (3MB, 2550x3507px) Image search: [Google]
1492767575893.jpg
3MB, 2550x3507px
>>30399229
I want to taste every inch of her body.
>>
Shadowlock is best pony, and he fucked Twilight multiple times.

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
>>
File: 1497892655676.png (211KB, 920x690px) Image search: [Google]
1497892655676.png
211KB, 920x690px
>>30400001
Fuck I'm glad you didn't get those repeating digits, you cock sucking turbofaggot.
>>
>>30396855
That's nice anon. Good luck!
>>
File: Twilight smiling.jpg (22KB, 198x290px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight smiling.jpg
22KB, 198x290px
>>30399547
for outsiders,this is autism and many examples take it to the extreme to cringe levels
however,if the emotions of a fictional character are shared between few faggots and you realize completely about that....then it becomes something that helps you a bit emotionally

it seems crazy but there are fans whose lifes have been saved by this...also,there's another thing that generals and the slow posting can offer:the waifu threads have improved a lot lately for loving a character becuase you have the sense of a little community without being put in the hall of shame

with that said,yes....I love Twilight and I can relate to the appreciation you have given in the last few posts
>>
Need more Twilight being a nerd pictures.
>>
>>30400336
I would absolutely watch every part of that series
>>
File: 1488862344400.jpg (649KB, 1280x1617px) Image search: [Google]
1488862344400.jpg
649KB, 1280x1617px
>>
>>30400336
>>30400350
Just imagine listening to her soothing voice for 8 hours straight, talking about something she really enjoys, sometimes getting carried away with enthusiasm, sometimes slowing down and just calmly reading. I would totally watch it as well.
>>
File: pbbbbt.jpg (299KB, 1200x1014px) Image search: [Google]
pbbbbt.jpg
299KB, 1200x1014px
>>
File: 1337309.jpg (3MB, 2102x2298px) Image search: [Google]
1337309.jpg
3MB, 2102x2298px
>>30400323
I have noticed that a lot of emotions are shared among waifufags no matter who they love. It's such a strange thing, seeing total strangers describe exactly how you feel, it's amazing. Feels like an emotional connection unlike any other and waifu threads are especially rich with this.

I can totally see how being in love can help people. It doesn't matter that the one they love isn't real, the feelings are real and they are beautiful. I myself have been pulled from depths of apathy and self-loathing by Twilight and I love reading stories of people who were saved by their waifu, finding something to live for and care about.
>>
File: 1498268496582.gif (504KB, 503x503px) Image search: [Google]
1498268496582.gif
504KB, 503x503px
>>30401083
>It's such a strange thing, seeing total strangers describe exactly how you feel, it's amazing. Feels like an emotional connection unlike any other
This multiplied by a million.

It's hard to put into words the feeling when I go onto this board and see people talk about the exact experiences and thoughts I've had. It's a mix of respect, humbleness and amazement, if that makes any sense at all.
>>
File: IMG_1747.png (143KB, 431x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1747.png
143KB, 431x600px
>>30400331
>>
File: is this qt legal.jpg (49KB, 365x600px) Image search: [Google]
is this qt legal.jpg
49KB, 365x600px
>>30401091
Imagine that you have a shitty day and you get home and wants some MLP content:
anyone usually lurks here but if that faggot watches a feel good ep/reads a good fic of his waifu/sees good art that inspires that fag....the enjoyment is filled at full

but what is a good filter for what any faggot loves...is here
you enter the x waifu general,post whatever image you want to post as long as is decent or expresses something that connects with you at the moment,write a little bit of green because you feel like writing it at that moment

if it's bad or you troll,nobody will care about it when it gets to the archive,they will mostly give you one or two replies

but you post not for the sake of shitposting,but because you feel and like to shitpost about that content the moment you see for it,especially if it's love about x character/waifu

lately,I've doing that...mostly lurking but when I post seriously,emotions flow within,even if all of this is fiction...
and you get even more comfy emotionally when the rest of the faggots let you post freely while you respect the soul of the thread

it's amazing t b h
>>
File: Resistance is futile.jpg (46KB, 359x520px) Image search: [Google]
Resistance is futile.jpg
46KB, 359x520px
>>
File: 5p.jpg (112KB, 771x972px) Image search: [Google]
5p.jpg
112KB, 771x972px
>>30401091
It does make sense, I feel the same way. I think it's something that's really important to a lot of people. Being understood, seeing that not only are they not alone in this pit of strong emotions they've probably never even felt before, but that it's something others share and cherish. And on top of that there are people who try to help others understand it, sort it out. I know for sure this placed helped me a lot back in the day, so I myself always try to help as much as I can using my own waifufag experience.

Seeing all kind of different stories does humble you, and understanding them makes you understand yourself better as well. It's a collective bowl of bittersweet love anyone can contribute to and take something from. Knowing that in this cold and uncaring world there are people who actually feel happy because they've found that one thing worth living for, even if it's not real, is one of the most beautiful and heartwarming things for me.
>>
>>30395968
>You will never get close to Twi while she's in heat
>She will never be capable of eye contact, keeping them glued on your crotch the whole time
>>
File: 1473802933351.png (23KB, 686x850px) Image search: [Google]
1473802933351.png
23KB, 686x850px
>>30401245
Well, my eyes are glued to her crotch all the time so it's only fair.
>>
>>30401182
>>30401235
I love you guys

n-no homo
>>
File: kissu.png (393KB, 1031x1860px) Image search: [Google]
kissu.png
393KB, 1031x1860px
>>30401275
>>
File: 1497067941098.png (144KB, 800x457px) Image search: [Google]
1497067941098.png
144KB, 800x457px
>>30401275
nah anon,dont worry about love

in fact,many anons say:"I love you faggots! /)

you(and a part of me too) are just realizing why many faggots have been saying that for years...they feel good because of these little nice moments

I love you too
>>
>>30401275
I h-hope you're c-cute...
>>
>>30401317
Are you into guys?
>>
File: 1488953065410.png (179KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488953065410.png
179KB, 1200x1200px
>>30401333
I'm into many things.
>>
File: 1498273943417.jpg (25KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498273943417.jpg
25KB, 250x250px
>>30401352
That didn't answer my question
>>
File: 1481761071195.png (211KB, 572x620px) Image search: [Google]
1481761071195.png
211KB, 572x620px
>>30401356
You'll be my first guy if that's what you're asking.
>>
File: 1498268406789.jpg (79KB, 586x672px) Image search: [Google]
1498268406789.jpg
79KB, 586x672px
>>30401429
As long as we can share Twily, I'm down
>>
File: tumblr_nd5sexTj1l1rg6zkao1_1280.png (235KB, 1280x976px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nd5sexTj1l1rg6zkao1_1280.png
235KB, 1280x976px
>>30401432
I think she wouldn't mind double the fun.
>>
File: 1498544373481.png (88KB, 244x244px) Image search: [Google]
1498544373481.png
88KB, 244x244px
>>30401447
>>
File: 1481164782326.jpg (126KB, 798x882px) Image search: [Google]
1481164782326.jpg
126KB, 798x882px
>>30401454
F-for science o-of course...
>>
File: l-lewd.png (190KB, 1280x981px) Image search: [Google]
l-lewd.png
190KB, 1280x981px
>>30401495
o-of course, these... methods must be tested... many times... for accuracy!
>>
Are we roleplaying one of Twilight's human fanfics or something?
>>
File: 52282.png (192KB, 900x1129px) Image search: [Google]
52282.png
192KB, 900x1129px
>>30400331
>weeaboo = nerd
>>
>>30401516
I don't know, but I'm liking it
>>
File: 1481915773870.png (255KB, 430x454px) Image search: [Google]
1481915773870.png
255KB, 430x454px
>three humans on one pony action
>>
File: 1494004587402.png (606KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494004587402.png
606KB, 1280x720px
>>30401601
There's still room for more, as an experiment of course.
>>
>>30401621
Purely for scientific knowledge, of course. It has nothing to do with the intense pleasure of having multiple human partners poundingg you for far longer than any stallion could.

N-no, nothing like that.
>>
File: 1447693884019.gif (42KB, 597x459px) Image search: [Google]
1447693884019.gif
42KB, 597x459px
>>30401621
>>
>>30377380
>>>30400323
>I have noticed that a lot of emotions are shared among waifufags no matter who they love. It's such a strange thing, seeing total strangers describe exactly how you feel, it's amazing. Feels like an emotional connection unlike any other and waifu threads are especially rich with this.
>
>I can totally see how being in love can help people. It doesn't matter that the one they love isn't real, the feelings are real and they are beautiful. I myself have been pulled from depths of apathy and self-loathing by Twilight and I love reading stories of people who were saved by their waifu, finding something to live for and care about.
Yet people have the audacity to make us social pariahs because they think it's stupid.
>>
File: 1495921151876.gif (679KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1495921151876.gif
679KB, 400x320px
>>30401636
Naturally. They also claim to have deep and tender feelings about - uh science, yes, they just love science so much. Heh, what n-nice people willing to take a sceintific approach to the situation that has arou- uh, arisen here.
>>
>>30401678
>Yet people have the audacity to make us social pariahs because they think it's stupid.
To be completely honest, I'm ok with this. I'm confident that what I believe is right. I like the small community we have here. If normalfags thought this was normal, it'd lose some of the magic, y'know?
>>
File: 1481876693592.png (695KB, 1249x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1481876693592.png
695KB, 1249x1920px
>>30401691
W-we all here just l-love science. It's perfectly normal, you know!
>>
File: 584561.png (2MB, 5870x4208px) Image search: [Google]
584561.png
2MB, 5870x4208px
>>30401678
To be fair, to outsiders it does sound really stupid. Imagine explaining waifuism to someone who has no idea what it is. I think the beauty of it is that no one may ever know about it. The can find your pictures, catch you watching the show, you can reveal your powerlevel by accident. But no one will know that you have these feelings in you until you decide to actually share them.

They can take everything from you, but your waifu is always with you, a secret that can't be discovered until you let it out. Although it's sometimes really hard to keep quiet about these feelings. There's that feel that you HAVE to share all of it with someone. Just to state how much you love her. And, well, this place comes into play perfectly.

I also agree with >>30401697, this isn't something a lot of people can understand so I can't condemn anyone for not even trying, I just know what I like and I'm sticking to it.
>>
File: 1472077053906.gif (563KB, 642x405px) Image search: [Google]
1472077053906.gif
563KB, 642x405px
>>30401711
There's nothing wrong with a little bit of experimentation, even if it involves s-stretching your...imagination and t-testing your own limits. And with all of these p-people eager to help there's bound to be a b-breakthrough in the field. Being the first to experie--experiment on such a l-large sample is a b-b-big opportunity for a long and dedicated study with most certainly s-satisfying results.
>>
It's 2am here, night /ntt/. It was fun talking to you, see you guys tomorrow.
>>
File: 1134818.png (217KB, 1200x668px) Image search: [Google]
1134818.png
217KB, 1200x668px
>>30401794
Have a purple dream, friend.
>>
File: 1494570725322.jpg (172KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1494570725322.jpg
172KB, 850x850px
>>
>>30401749
>Twily will never say lewd and scientific things to you
The pain...
>>
File: 1481291539628.png (585KB, 820x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481291539628.png
585KB, 820x800px
>>
>>30402817
>You will never slowly rut her while she explains the finer parts of a mare's anatomy and the reproductive behavior of ponies
>>
File: 1442988347109.png (35KB, 550x451px) Image search: [Google]
1442988347109.png
35KB, 550x451px
>>30402817
>>30402896
Anatomy and reproduction are way too easy to lewd. Imagine her explaining to you something like thermodynamics in a completely sexual way, making it sound arousing. Now that's some boner fuel. If anyone could make it work, it's Twilight.
>>
>You will nwver rub that soft furry tummy while cooing into Twilight's ear how much you want to make sweet gentle love to her.
>>
>>30402944
>Anatomy and reproduction are way too easy to lewd
but good enough for my plebeian tastes
>>
File: 1423711.jpg (57KB, 636x461px) Image search: [Google]
1423711.jpg
57KB, 636x461px
>>30402952
I imagine doing that almost every day
>>
File: 1430866.png (2MB, 1558x2065px) Image search: [Google]
1430866.png
2MB, 1558x2065px
Remember to tell your Twilight you love her every single day.
>>
>>30403564
But she doesn't exist.
>>
File: 1136305.png (3MB, 5760x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1136305.png
3MB, 5760x3240px
>>30403837
But you exist and your feelings exist as well. There's no reason not to express them. She can't answer you but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do it anyway. It also feels good, saying those words. It seems like a cheesy thing to do but when you actually mean it and they have actual weight to them it can be really felt. Makes my heart skip a bit when I whisper it before going to sleep hugging my pillow, you should try it. Not like there's going to be an actual chance to say them to anyone who wants to hear it.
>>
>>30403837
Do you exist? Is it enough to say "I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am"? Some say it isn't. Does thinking make entities exist? What is the definition of "I"?
>>
File: 1452641677532.png (87KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1452641677532.png
87KB, 900x900px
>>30402896
fuck
>>
File: Twily Hawk Pro Skater.png (341KB, 736x900px) Image search: [Google]
Twily Hawk Pro Skater.png
341KB, 736x900px
>>
File: 1498544653420.png (1006KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498544653420.png
1006KB, 1920x1080px
I really, really like this horse
>>
File: ieopR_EI-Cw.jpg (91KB, 680x754px) Image search: [Google]
ieopR_EI-Cw.jpg
91KB, 680x754px
>>30400331
What kind of anime would Twilight watch? I bet she'd love to pick magical girl shows apart for misusing magic but then something like Nanoha becomes her guilty pleasure because of all the friendship and friendship undertones
>>
>>30406650
50/50 chance she'd also be a shounen fujoshi. Especially because of strong friendship themes.
>>
File: t1365780.png (2MB, 1718x1900px) Image search: [Google]
t1365780.png
2MB, 1718x1900px
>>30406684
>ywn stumble upon piles of Twilight's homoerotic fiction involving good "friendship" between you, stallions, Twilight's OC humans and her own self insert - both the pony and the human one.
>>
File: thiskillstheanon.png (472KB, 665x727px) Image search: [Google]
thiskillstheanon.png
472KB, 665x727px
>>30407205
>ywn reenact scenes from her fiction, her fussing over every detail to make sure it follows the source material down to the smallest detail.
>>
File: 1418594.gif (1MB, 509x505px) Image search: [Google]
1418594.gif
1MB, 509x505px
>>30407421
>she adds backgrounds and additional characters using her imagination spell so everything follows the book exactly how it should
>she expects authenticity from you as well, demanding that you play your part perfectly and use all the dialog with all the emotions stated in the text
>sex scenes have to play out exactly as written, no adding or removing anything, not shorter or longer than in the book
>you can barely follow her unrealistic descriptions while she finds it so hot she herself can't keep it authentic
>by her own rule you have to replay the scenes you fail so this goes on for some time
>you're starting to suspect that she ruins it on purpose so she can replay her favorite scene over and over again
>>
>>30408030
HOT
>>
File: 414973.jpg (86KB, 976x819px) Image search: [Google]
414973.jpg
86KB, 976x819px
Filly Twilight is how you first see her. Overly serious and cute at the same time, she doesn't really have time to entertain you. But getting to know her you see how dedicated and passionate she can be about something she likes, even mundane things. And after some time of being good to her, talking to her about everything she enjoys, supporting her and being proud of her, you see her warming up to you. Having someone genuinely interested in her life isn't something she's used to but she appreciates it as you two grow closer, spending time happily and carefree.

Unicorn Twilight is when the feelings first appears. She acts like she knows how to deal with it but actually she has no idea and she's afraid that she'll screw it up somehow. She's so obvious in her adorable attempts to hide it she only manages to fool herself. She overthinks and overanalyzes everything she deems related to this, desperately looking for signs of your own affection while pretending she's playing it cool, that it has not effect on her. It's cute but you worry for her. When you try to calm her down she takes it the wrong way and spergs out, then thinks she has ruined everything and just worries more. She's always looking for possible solutions and makes ridiculous elaborate plans to resolve this whole feelings situation. And then it just takes one sincere confession from you to make all her anxiety vanish and heart flutter. All her worries were for nothing and she can't be happier about it.

Alicorn princess Twilight is the culmination of the feeling. It blooms and flourishes and she is ready to enjoy it fully. She now accepts it completely, never shying away from it ever again, relishing your affection without hesitation and returning it tenfold. She cherishes every moment with you and the more you love her the closer she is to you. Confident in herself and dedicated to her feelings she knows what both of you want and need, and she won't let anything stand in the way of your shared happiness.
>>
File: 1496820799549.jpg (120KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496820799549.jpg
120KB, 768x1024px
PURPLE PRINCESS FLUFF
>>
>>30408563
>that medium amount of fluff
Fuck every day I can't cuddle that is a day I long for Equestria that much more
>>
File: twisrpr02_by_plotcore-daqeus5.jpg (3MB, 2000x2666px) Image search: [Google]
twisrpr02_by_plotcore-daqeus5.jpg
3MB, 2000x2666px
You must boop her for scientific purposes, I promise, nothing bad will happen.
>>
>>30409080
No, the boop rulebook clearly states that you may only boop the pony if she has hearts in her pupils. This one has some strange symbols so I will refrain from booping her until her condition allows me to do it.
>>
>>30409121
It's part of an experiment, proceed with booping.
>>
File: 1476575211622.jpg (336KB, 2000x1543px) Image search: [Google]
1476575211622.jpg
336KB, 2000x1543px
>>30409373
ENGAGE
>>
>>30409121
She doesn't even have pupils. She's probably a changeling or some otherworldly creature that sucks all your life energy upon contact.
>>
>>30409412
Booping enchanted pony gave her magic boost, good job. Now kindly await for you [rape]x1.
>>
File: 1492876038427.jpg (80KB, 795x709px) Image search: [Google]
1492876038427.jpg
80KB, 795x709px
>>30409625
It's not rape if I'm willing.
>>
>>30409761
Is it still not rape if you become unwilling halfway through?
>>
>>30409929
Actually the only time it isn't is when all involved parties are consenting for the full time.
>>
>>30409929
I am ready for whatever Twilight has for me. It is for science after all.
>>
>>30409972
>engaging in sexual intercourse with your waifu
>suddenly somehow something goes wrong
>her consent switch flips
>your response latency is 392 milliseconds
>pull out
>too late
>in jail for rape
>>
File: 1479557147281.gif (157KB, 1060x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479557147281.gif
157KB, 1060x1024px
>>30410047
Recalibrate that shit, her horn didn't glow red and there was no alarm sound.
>>
File: 1464906087249.jpg (254KB, 1142x794px) Image search: [Google]
1464906087249.jpg
254KB, 1142x794px
>>30408565
>>
File: 1490508356239.png (42KB, 283x284px) Image search: [Google]
1490508356239.png
42KB, 283x284px
>>30409761
Nobody said anything about willing, your body will be under full control of her magic.
>>
>>30410196
Well if that is exactly what I want does it still count as rape?
>>
>>30410223
You must pretend that you don't want to, it's part of the experiment.
>>
>>30410241
Pretending sounds more like a game than an experiment, is this really for science? I have some concerns about the end goal here.
>>
>>30410241
How did she get that face? Did she cast a botched frog transformation spell on herself?
>>
File: 1489818051891.png (408KB, 1200x573px) Image search: [Google]
1489818051891.png
408KB, 1200x573px
>>30410281
How can you not trust this face?
>>
>>30410317
Aw, look at that completely innocent eyeshadow, gaze full of lust (for knowledge) and a straightforward smile. Looks like I was wrong, no tricks or questionable motives here.
>>
>>30410403
We'll do science until dawn.
>>
>>30410317
Those eyes certainly trigger some odd physiological changes in my body. We need to study this further.
>>
File: for science o-of course.png (452KB, 882x932px) Image search: [Google]
for science o-of course.png
452KB, 882x932px
>>30410851
Indeed.
>>
>>30380562
this
>>
>>30408565
Light spring-summer fuzz is better than full-blown winter-style fluff. In the early summer cold mornings there's nothing better than bury your face in your mare's soft chest, diving headfirst into the fluffy goodness and rolling your face in the purple velvet as Twilight's clear and bright laugh rings across the bedroom. Such display of affection will surely set the mood right for the rest of the day for both of you.
>>
>>30412011
perfect
>>
>>30412011
I would hug the mare and never let go
>>
Twi looks really fucking cute in the movie
>>
File: IMG_1767.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1767.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>30414383
She also has a big sexy horn
>>
File: keiki.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
keiki.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Why is she so perfect?
>>
File: +.png (161KB, 809x987px) Image search: [Google]
+.png
161KB, 809x987px
>>30414401
That style sucks. Twilight's got a smurf nose instead of a proper muzzle and RD's wearing blue lipstick. What the hell.
>>
File: twig.webm (369KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
twig.webm
369KB, 1280x720px
>>30415134
Can't unsee the lipstick, but her muzzle looks fine to me.
>>
File: 1475122922122.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475122922122.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
>>30415134
It does look a bit strange but holy fuck she's just so cute. Just as you think she can't get any better. Even if the movie sucks I can at least be sure that it's gonna have some cute Twiggy and that's enough for me to feel safe.
>>
One unique(?) quality Movie! Twilight has is that her eyes have extra sparkly highlights. Literally starry eyed.
>>
Your waifu ain't real!
>>
File: 1498708172171.png (2MB, 1919x809px) Image search: [Google]
1498708172171.png
2MB, 1919x809px
The butt is a bit smaller than it should be but still good.
What triggers me the most is that the mane stripes are different. Why do that?
I still want more. I miss her so much.
>>
>>30416088
i think you're over analyzing it, dude. either way, this movie is the only time we will ever see these designs and animations
>>
>>30416129
I hope porn from now on tries mimicking it.
>>
>>30416060
she's real enough for me
>>
File: sad movie purple.png (235KB, 447x491px) Image search: [Google]
sad movie purple.png
235KB, 447x491px
>>30416129
It's not overanalyzing if it's that obvious. Thankfully it's a one-time thing and won't affect the show, but it's still a completely unnecessary change of a thing that most people won't even notice. We have enough of that in fan art already, no need to make the official movie not faithful to the original design.
>>
>>30415134
>implying that smurf nose isn't cute as fuck
>>
File: 1492878833929.png (292KB, 819x436px) Image search: [Google]
1492878833929.png
292KB, 819x436px
>>30417390
It's not. And I bet she can't even look smug with a face like that.
>>
File: 860896.png (845KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
860896.png
845KB, 1500x1500px
>ywn come home late from work to hot dinner, hot shower and hot Twiggy waiting for you
>ywn feel welcomed and relaxed as Twilight takes care of you even if you don't really need it
>ywn finally lay down with her, hugging her closely and saying how glad you are to be with her again and how you've been thinking about her at work
>ywn kiss her muzzle all over, covering her cheeks, forehead and neck in kisses until her impatient lips meet yours in a greedy and passionate kiss
>ywn get too emotional and trail off, just rambling inbetween kisses about how much you missed her and how you never want to leave her again
>swn pet you affectionately, not even knowing what to say, just whispering that it's ok and she loves you too
>ywn unwillingly fall asleep from exhaustion just like that, hugging her and hearing her calming soft voice
>swn remind you the next day that your makeout session was interrupted by you falling asleep like a little baby so this night you're performing for two nights at once
>swn make it one of the best nights you've ever had with her, remembering everything you've said to her last night and having her own emotional episode, reassuring you and promising to always be there for you
>ywn exchange sweet nothings with her as you slowly and passionately rut her all night long, finally falling asleep in her embrace at the break of dawn
>>
>>30417396
Well, looking at yhe movie's art style, I think it gives more of a 3D look instead of just a flat image. It's a change I like, and movie Twi is still cute.
>>
>>30416170
That would be top tier fap material.
>>
File: 1488396677219.png (381KB, 993x560px) Image search: [Google]
1488396677219.png
381KB, 993x560px
>>30417880
Eh, I guess it's just something that'll take time to get used to. She is pretty cute. Though Twilight is always cute so I think that's a given.
>>
File: 1498728460774.gif (4MB, 720x402px) Image search: [Google]
1498728460774.gif
4MB, 720x402px
SQUISHY
PRINCESS
CHEEKS
>>
File: 1493103166240.png (1MB, 1280x937px) Image search: [Google]
1493103166240.png
1MB, 1280x937px
>>
>>30417765
n-no u
>>
File: 1467527156119.jpg (10KB, 170x151px) Image search: [Google]
1467527156119.jpg
10KB, 170x151px
>>30415134
Good thing the movie isn't canon.
>>
File: 1146520.png (808KB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1146520.png
808KB, 2000x1600px
>>30418594
Yes, anon. Me, you, and everyone here. Never ever.
>>
File: 1490051532290.gif (691KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1490051532290.gif
691KB, 460x460px
>>
>she will never examine the difference between your human lips and her flexible pony lips by kissing
>>
File: licc.gif (658KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
licc.gif
658KB, 480x480px
>>30419729
>she will never examine the difference between your soft human tongue and her longer but rougher pony tongue by kissing you, licking you and making you lick her
>>
File: IMG_5861.jpg (19KB, 233x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5861.jpg
19KB, 233x267px
>>30380959
Dude holy fuck my face when
>>
File: IMG_5748.jpg (214KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5748.jpg
214KB, 1680x1050px
>>30393669
I have pony dreams a lot it makes me so happy to wake up after spending the night in equestria
(Luna is suspiciously missing never has she come by)
>>
File: 1425621.gif (685KB, 528x575px) Image search: [Google]
1425621.gif
685KB, 528x575px
>>30419672
I want Twiggy to cutely stomp on me.
>>
>>30396381
Her back area just under her wings
>>
>>30397517
Hot Fuzz movie
>>30400336
Would watch the whole series
>>30402896
I use to fantasize That twilight would hold me down on the bed with her magic and do " experiments" on me
>>
File: 1490278931235.png (312KB, 892x475px) Image search: [Google]
1490278931235.png
312KB, 892x475px
>>30419911
Do these experiments involve all sorts of "scientific equipment" she uses on you to "test" some interesting things, or does she go raw with only her magic, skillfully applying it for some amazing scientific experience?
>>
>>30419841
>I have pony dreams a lot

What is your secret? I've never had one.
>>
File: 1490966102314.jpg (317KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
1490966102314.jpg
317KB, 1200x849px
After she explores your body thoroughly, taking notes and asking questions, she makes sure that you explore hers as well. Only this time she commentates on it herself. She insists that you take your time and really get used to her body, after all you'll be spending a lot of time with her.

Learning all kind of things about you she can now tell you all the differences between your physiology and anatomy as you investigate her. Of course she expects you to find all her sensitive spots just like she found yours. As you stimulate them she commends you on your discoveries - after all, she is discovering their stimulation by someone else for the first time as well.

Her explanations of pony reproduction get a bit sidetracked while you "take a really close look" as she requests, even though she does her best to focus. But with all of her body being so thoroughly "explored" today she can barely think straight. So she decides that it's better to show than tell and it's up to you to analyze the qualities of mare arousal by yourself. Judging by her reactions you do a pretty good job at it and it looks like her theory about human fingers and tongue being the perfect instruments for stimulation is confirmed once again.

Even though it's the last point of your study for today she is happy to inform you that there are still some tests to run with more precise measurements of timings and reactions tomorrow, so you better get some rest. She herself is going to be analyzing the results of today's session, and you can definitely hear loud gasps of shocking discoveries and moans of amazement coming from her room while you're trying to sleep. The mare is so dedicated to science you hear those long into the night and, inspired, you decide to make her proud tomorrow, giving it everything you've got. For science.
>>
File: 392121.png (208KB, 438x457px) Image search: [Google]
392121.png
208KB, 438x457px
>>30420523
Stop, I can only get so erect
>>
File: 1450465752020.jpg (266KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1450465752020.jpg
266KB, 800x800px
>>
>>30421389
>ywn messily eat pancakes with her
And I fucking love pancakes. God dammit.
>>
>>30422224
REEEEE
THOSE ARE BLINIS NOT PANCAKES
>>
>>30422263
Блины нe paзныe ^:)
>>
She's amazing
>>
File: 933442.jpg (2MB, 2000x1422px) Image search: [Google]
933442.jpg
2MB, 2000x1422px
>>30421389
>>30422224
>ywn celebrate Maslenitsa with Twilight, which is basically a slavic Winter Wrap Up holiday
>ywn make winter's straw effigy to burn it with her
>ywn jump over bonfire with her
>ywn try to pick fights with random ponies to her shock as she tries to explain that "it's a human tradition" to them
>ywn eat blini with varenye and smetana and drink a lot vodka with her
>ywn ask her forgiveness for everything, as you should on that sunday
>ywn basically spend an entire week close to her as she asks you to make the holiday as authentic as possible even though you barely remember anything aside from eating and drinking part and just have to wing it
It's a suka blyat kind of feel.
>>
File: 1488582715905.jpg (463KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488582715905.jpg
463KB, 1920x1080px
>>30423666
>666
My body is ready, satan
>>
>>30423666
switch the places and then we'll talk you effeminate femdomfag faggot
>>
>>30424003
See, I can understand really not liking that weird leather CBT chastity shit, but fucking that triggers you? That barely qualifies as femdom, if at all. If it's meant to be related to some of the writing posted earlier then it's even a mutual experience. I can't help but think anyone who has this strong of a reaction for something so marginal has some serious issues on par with the hardcore masochists they abhor.
>>
>>30419761
Why would it be rough? And it looks pretty tiny in that animation.
>>
>>30423652
>you will never eat pelmeshki with her even if she did exist because they have meat inside
Fuck, that's my favourite russian dish.
>>
File: 1481718919231.png (328KB, 1280x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1481718919231.png
328KB, 1280x1109px
>>30423652
>all that autism
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>30424729
>complaining about autism here of all places

>>30424705
You can always eat vareniki with her, basically the same thing but with non-meat fill like cherries.
>>
>>30424729
Did you think 4chan was going to be like facebook, summerfag? This is the autism board. If you don't like it, try >>>/soc/ or >>>/b/
>>
File: 1481409192572.gif (117KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1481409192572.gif
117KB, 500x364px
>>30424750
>>30424755
>angry about somebody not liking something
Sure it's summer here. kys, friendos.
>>
File: dfb.jpg (147KB, 726x590px) Image search: [Google]
dfb.jpg
147KB, 726x590px
>>30424755
>if you don't like autism go to /soc/ or /b/
>to /b/
>if you don't like autism
>/b/
>>
File: g.png (64KB, 347x350px) Image search: [Google]
g.png
64KB, 347x350px
>>30424729
>>30424750
>>30424755
>>30424763
Can the summerfaggotry get any worse at this point?
>>
>>30424768
>not knowing that autism is the opposite of autism, which is autism IRL, except it isn't
>>
File: dreamcake.jpg (30KB, 564x534px) Image search: [Google]
dreamcake.jpg
30KB, 564x534px
>>30424763
What's not to like though, Twilight wouldn't miss the opportunity to partake in an exotic display of human cultural holiday.
>>
>>30424763
Nice try, summerfag, but the stock phrase is actually
>sure is summer...
It's an elided form of "It sure is..."
Don't try to pose as someone you're not unless you know your shit.
>>
>>30424781
>human cultural holiday
>slavshit
>culture
Nice try, fag.
>>
>>30389830
what is this from?
>>
File: IMG_0487.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0487.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>30424750
But I don't like vareniki, it's the combination of meat and smetana that makes pelmeshki magical

>>30424845
The patriarch of Moscow called. He wants you to visit Russian churches.
>>
File: 1492320610024.gif (525KB, 536x405px) Image search: [Google]
1492320610024.gif
525KB, 536x405px
>>30424845
It is human and it is a culture, I don't see what the big deal is.
>>
>>30424944
>ywn solve murder cases with detective Twilight Sparkle
>>
File: But_it_makes_no_sense_S2E24.png (625KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
But_it_makes_no_sense_S2E24.png
625KB, 1280x720px
>>30424953
I had a dream like that once and I didn't like it one bit, murders in Equestria are fucking horrifying.
>>
File: 1489838311434.png (1MB, 1200x824px) Image search: [Google]
1489838311434.png
1MB, 1200x824px
>>30424876
Get the fuck out, faggot.
>>
>>30424944
It's not "truuuuue" culture.
>>
>>30379610
Which ep is this from?
>>
>>30425380
The Crystal Empire.
>>
File: IMG_0490.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0490.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>30425045
Is that your counter argument?
>>
File: 1481425108866.jpg (22KB, 304x313px) Image search: [Google]
1481425108866.jpg
22KB, 304x313px
>>30425538
>counter argument
Just how retarded are you? Being slavshit helps?
>>
>>30425588
Calm you sagging tits, oldtimer. The Cold War's long over.
>>
>>30425588
>Being slavshit helps?
is that even a sentence? Kek.
>>
File: 1468770.png (913KB, 4491x3460px) Image search: [Google]
1468770.png
913KB, 4491x3460px
What if she changes again? Both her appearance and her role in the show. Would you feel differently about her? Would you still love her?
>>
>>30426063
At this point, no, I don't think that could make me love her one bit less
>>
>>30426063
>What if she changes again? Both her appearance and her role in the show.
Probably not, she'll live her pony life as a "princess", have foals at some point, and die from the old age, yes, fake alicorn live as long as normal ponies.
>>
File: 1492897467146.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492897467146.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>30426301
>fake alicorn
Flurry is the first pony born alicorn, by that logic all princesses are "fake" alicorns.
>>
>>30426330
She's first born alicorn in Equestria. DYEWTS?
>>
>>30426346
That's exactly what I said.
>>
>>30426063
I'll always love her, no matter what.

I like her earrings in that image. Nice detail.
>>
>>30426361
>first pony born alicorn
>first born alicorn in Equestria
>That's exactly what I said.
>>
File: 1492650451838.gif (1MB, 491x470px) Image search: [Google]
1492650451838.gif
1MB, 491x470px
>>30426396
Are you trying to say that it doesn't mean the same thing?
>>
>>30419791
YWN meet movie and show Twilight at the same time, then make sweet love with both in the greatest threesome of all time.
>>
>>30426330
What if she becomes the next MC in a timeskipped sequel series?
>>
File: 1492883749646.gif (1MB, 586x505px) Image search: [Google]
1492883749646.gif
1MB, 586x505px
>>30426485
>Flurry is the MC
>Twilight takes on the role of Celestia towards her
I'd watch it.
>>
>>30426485
I'd like that, they killed Twilight's character, maybe they can do a better work with Flurry.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/9469

This must be the cutest pony porn I've seen. Just look at her face. Her eyes. Her mane. Her hooves. The position of her body. That loving smile. She looks perfect.

God dammit I think I need to fap now.
>>
>>30426485
Inb4 huge shitstorm when all the older mane six have husbands.
>>
>>30426973
They won't even appear a series like that. Hell, they are already barely relevant in their own show. If it's going to be a time skip it's probably going to be a big one so they don't have to bring back the old characters.
>>
>>30426465
Looks like >>30390313 needs to be updated with the movie Twilight next to the show one.
>>
>>30423666
>horn isnt glowing
>>
File: 1420549476527.png (190KB, 504x506px) Image search: [Google]
1420549476527.png
190KB, 504x506px
This thread is the only place I frequent that's safe from the movie cancer.
>>
>>30428114
But we've discussed movie Twiggy yesterday.
>>
File: sad cheeks.jpg (165KB, 909x840px) Image search: [Google]
sad cheeks.jpg
165KB, 909x840px
>>30428114
You still love her, right? Even with that design? Don't make princess chubby cheeks sad, anon. She tries her best.
>>
>>30428114
Are you the guy who arbitrarily dislikes seaponies? You're a bit easy to sniff out.
>>
File: jb268vM.webm (509KB, 300x320px) Image search: [Google]
jb268vM.webm
509KB, 300x320px
>>30428867
You even got the extra little sparkles in her eyes. Nice attention to detail.
>>
>>30428867
don't make purple sad
>>
>>30428867
>>
>>30426973
I think shipfags are more likely to have a meltdown if that happens than waifufags
>>
Are you guys ready for her to finally meet her love interest in the movie, and live happily ever after?
>>
>>30429200
I didn't see Flash anywhere, not even in the background
>>
>>30429227
Doesn't have to be golden boy, just whoever else looks pretty and generic.
>>
>>30429231
i doubt it will happen, the movie is targeted to the same audience as the show and takes place in the same universe, not some wacky highschool world
>>
File: books!.png (141KB, 1071x562px) Image search: [Google]
books!.png
141KB, 1071x562px
>>
>>30430667
Continue plz
>>
>>30430729
I didn't write it
>>
File: 1497605307480.gif (69KB, 550x428px) Image search: [Google]
1497605307480.gif
69KB, 550x428px
I want Twiggy to enlarge herself using a spell so that I can ride her into the night sky
>>
>>30430998
A whole new wooooorld
>>
File: where's Anon.png (189KB, 1257x1151px) Image search: [Google]
where's Anon.png
189KB, 1257x1151px
>>30430998
I wouldn't mind some big Twilight antics, though being shrunk by her is also acceptable.
>>
File: not so loud.jpg (32KB, 321x363px) Image search: [Google]
not so loud.jpg
32KB, 321x363px
Twilight refuses to believe your stories that humans are a "warlike" species built for combat. Your body is soft, squishy, and warm: perfect for cuddling.
>>
>>30431443
B-but I lift!
>>
>>30431443
>tfw persistence hunting as our niche is just a nice way to break it to people that we're basically the ape version of vultures
>>
File: 1334677.png (759KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1334677.png
759KB, 1280x1920px
>>30430998
>Twilight makes herself just big enough for you to ride her comfortably, just a bit bigger than Celestia
>you're not really used to riding horses so she giggles when you desperately hug her neck as she starts to move
>Twilight herself is so used to Spike sitting on her back she's pretty confident about this but still gives you time to get comfortable, trotting around for a bit
>you're still not ready when she takes off into the night sky
>trying to keep balance on her powerful back as she flaps her wings you cling to her even more
>amused, she asks you to just relax and enjoy the view, promising that you're safe with her and she knows what she's doing
>her mane is brushing your face and the sensation of speed is nice but you're still not comfy enough to let your guard down, not to mention looking down still makes you dizzy
>you're too focused on staying on her constantly shifting back to see her smile as she suddenly accelerates
>this you weren't ready for and you find yourself awkwardly falling off her
>you already start screaming as you freefall but then you see giggling Twilight flying down next to you
>in a gentle motion she breaks your fall with magic, sitting you back on her
>Twilight apologises, still laughing, but you can't even respond, feeling numb in both body and mind, wind still ringing in your head
>she lands soon after on a hill outside of town and seeing you barely able to walk on your wobbly legs makes her feel a bit guilty for her prank
>knowing you were never in any real danger she tries to laugh it off but your nervous laugh tells her you're still in a shock
>you sit down on the grass but she continues the motion, laying you down for some comforting cuddles, spooning you as you usually do her
>under the warm summer starry night sky you finally feel safe
>she doesn't want to change yet though, wanting to give you a nice safe ride home
>and then maybe a different kind of ride later when you finally get back to bed
>>
File: less sad cheeks.jpg (167KB, 909x840px) Image search: [Google]
less sad cheeks.jpg
167KB, 909x840px
>>30429067
You're right, purple is never for sad.
>>
>>30432005
Much better. All is well in the world.
>>
>>30432005
>Image saved
>>
>>30431443
that's why we made stuff that can level cities in nuclear fire in a matter of seconds
>>
File: 1492281052297.png (52KB, 179x228px) Image search: [Google]
1492281052297.png
52KB, 179x228px
>>30431443
We specialize in cuddle warfare. Humans are persistent. She can't escape the snug. She will get hugged sooner or later so might as well give up now and let me demonstrate just how savage and relentless human petting can be.
>>
File: 1479578146432.gif (51KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
1479578146432.gif
51KB, 200x300px
>>
File: 1494692280255.gif (1MB, 349x495px) Image search: [Google]
1494692280255.gif
1MB, 349x495px
>>30433652
I wanna play in a band with Twiggy!
>tfw lazily improvising and thinking of her, getting in an extremely comfy mood for a few hours
Twilight is nothing but pure concentrated inspiration.
>>
File: 1493377895690.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493377895690.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>30434112
it'd be funny to see her play i think, she'd know all the theory but hasn't done any practice ever so she'd be terrible at first (has she ever even touched an instrument in the show?)
>>
File: t1337553.gif (1MB, 597x410px) Image search: [Google]
t1337553.gif
1MB, 597x410px
>>30434814
Well, she has magic and she's a fast learner. I think she'd become really good with it eventually. But I like the idea of her learning it and being embarrassed of her starter mistakes. Then, learning really basic stuff she'd act like she's the hottest shit, kinda like with her dancing.
>"Hey, Anon, check THIS out!"
>proceeds to pick strings really fast playing 4 notes over and over because she now finally has the coordination to do it and it sounds really "impressive".

I don't think we've seen her with an instrument. Even in EQG she just sings. Which reminds me of the cutest amature garage rock performance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkl-71UPs-4
There's something so genuine and lively about it, it's basically an ironically bad performance, almost denpa-tier material. I'd listen to that unironically
>>
Maybe next time the thread should be renamed to "weekly Twilight thread" because that's how often a new thread is posted.
>>
File: 1410740164598.jpg (189KB, 1200x805px) Image search: [Google]
1410740164598.jpg
189KB, 1200x805px
>>30435382
You cannot change tradition.
>>
>>30432680
>"Rub my tummy hard and call me a bad filly," she whispered in my ear.
>"But I like hearing those cute loving noises you make when I pet you like this."
>"Do it for science...?"
>I grunted in defeat,"Fine."
I woke up.
I cried for 15 minutes realizing that will never happen.
>>
>>30436434
>"Rub my tummy hard and call me a bad filly," she whispered in my ear.

This made me kek, have an upvote

>that will never happen

If you do enough drugs who knows what you'll experience

At the very least you'll die of overdose and get to meet her in the afterlife
>>
We can take on anything, Twilight. We've defeated countless villains before, we'll do it again!
>"With the power of Friendship!"
Reveal yourself, fiend!
>She drops in.
>Well chiseled armor.
>Mohawk.
>Regal features.
Oh no...
>"..."
...She's hot.
>Twilight stares at you, shocked and angry
>"WHAT?"
You better fight hard Twilight, or she might steal me away from you.
>>
>>30438073
Fucking hell that was autistic
>>
File: ytqJ6STl5Rk.jpg (48KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
ytqJ6STl5Rk.jpg
48KB, 500x445px
>>30438073
>falling for an edgy Coldsteel-tier OC
If that's not the bottom of the barrel I don't know what is.
>>
>>30438073
no joke, that new villain has one of the ugliest designs i've ever seen, not even considering the scar and broken horn
>>
File: rut me already.png (91KB, 678x750px) Image search: [Google]
rut me already.png
91KB, 678x750px
i want to rut her
rut rut rut rut rut her
rut her rut her rut her
ruuuut
>>
File: file.png (136KB, 399x594px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
136KB, 399x594px
I wonder how many ponies with overactive imaginations try to get her to magic their ideas into existence.
>>
File: 1495322140892.jpg (118KB, 1554x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1495322140892.jpg
118KB, 1554x1071px
>>30438160
I want Twilight to use her imagination spell to show me how she imagines the human world based on my descriptions. I bet it would be absolutely ridiculous and hilarious.
>>
>>30438177
>ywn be able to use magic to show her what the human world actually looks like, and watch her marvel at the greatness of out accomplishments.
>>
File: 1490221346092.gif (541KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1490221346092.gif
541KB, 500x501px
>>30438184
That's actually pretty sad now that I think about it. She'd probably want to see it despite it being described as a horrible place to live in. At least we can spend hours correcting her fantasies to make them more authentic. Travel to Manehattan for more immersion for example and start building from there. Little by little she'd make it right. You'd almost feel like you're back home but now with the pony you love.
>>
File: Hiro.jpg (877KB, 1500x1031px) Image search: [Google]
Hiro.jpg
877KB, 1500x1031px
>>30438184
We've achieved great accomplishments.
>>
>>30438342
I mean yeah, there are some bad things.

But can it be denied that what the human race has accomplished is incredible? I mean really, we're having a discussion on a thread about our love for a purple cartoon horse on an anonymous imageboard on opposite ends of the world. If that isn't greatness, I sure as hell don't know what is.
>>
File: adsafds.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
adsafds.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
>>30438352
Time travel capability would be pretty great.
>>
>>30438377
Yeah but they have magic in their bodies. Like real, fantasy magic. It isn't that surprising that they can travel through time.

Humans, on the other hand, have accomplished so much using only our minds and our surroundings. We don't have magic to help us. And yet, we've managed to do so much.
>>
File: tsar bom explosion.jpg (33KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
tsar bom explosion.jpg
33KB, 800x600px
>>30438342
>of ability, quality, or eminence considerably above the normal or average

Well, it's not wrong. Just as terrific can, and originally did, mean terrifying, great can describe something that's not good outside of its greatness.
>>
>>30438384
You make it sound as if magic doesn't require generations of knowledge and effort.
>>
>>30438352
I feel that what you can appreciate right now about having these kind of conversationsnot many consider or qualify that as special

in a world and age when technology has dominated the earth in terms of communications,this is seen as typical or a standard method to talk
the only people who (shortly) states that this is pure magic compared to the old times are 40 or 50 years olds

that's about it
most likely you are living with a happier mood because you appreciate and pleasured with this development than the average anon....a little detail that brings you hope or a better sight in taking things for granted
we dont know what we have and we dont value it until it's lost from us
>>
File: 1476672822838.png (10KB, 448x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476672822838.png
10KB, 448x400px
>>30438384
>>30438394
The main difference here, I think, is that this kind of magic is a pretty unique thing. We're hanging out with amazingly powerful ponies all the time so we're used to something like that, but imagine how a regular-ass Ponyville pony lives, or even a unicorn in Canterlot.

Sure, Twilight made a spell for long-distant communication as if it's nothing, and even before that she had a dragon who magically sends letters. But that's an exception. It's not a commodity like technology is here. If you explain the internet to Twilight she'd make something like that easily, but what would it take to make it widespread, both in terms of technology/magic and social factors?

I think it's not what we have achieved that's impressive here, but how we implement and use it. Magic can get really impressive and creative but that's because it's Twilight who's doing it (or ponies of a similar level). Show her your cell phone and she'd be able to replicate a lot of its functions but good luck making it so easy to use and affordable that every single pony can just have one.

Not that I'm saying that you can't do it. With magic it's possible. I'm just saying that there is something that can actually be impressive here even for a pony who can travel through time and space like it's nothing.
>>
>>30438342
Real talk, though? Nuclear weapons are great accomplishments. We can argue whether or not the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were the right decisions (spoiler: they were), but I get it - regardless, they weren't pretty.

But the concept of nuclear deterrence has prevented bloody conventional wars that would have had larger death tolls than any nuclear war today would. WWIII would've shortly followed WWII if it weren't for the nuclear arsenals of the US and USSR, and it would've pushed an already broken Europe to its breaking point, for sure - probably elsewhere in the world, too. In this way, nuclear weapons have hypothetically saved more lives than they'll ever take.

Okay, sorry for the autistic rant. I know a LOT about nuclear weapons that I could talk to people about if anyone's interested. It's a very niche interest I rarely get the opportunity to talk about, for obvious reasons.

>>30438387
>tsar bom explosion.jpg
That's a very popular image and also very often misattributed to the Tsar Bomba. That's actually a French test called Licorne - look it up, it's even cooler in motion.
>>
>>30438395
>we dont know what we have and we dont value it until it's lost from us
I've been thinking about what I'm going to do when /mlp/ will eventually close down or if 4chan is going to get blocked in my country and these thoughts utterly terrify me. I really have to appreciate what I have right now.
>>
File: 1434913472921.jpg (67KB, 676x446px) Image search: [Google]
1434913472921.jpg
67KB, 676x446px
>>30436434
>I cried for 15 minutes realizing that will never happen.
And now I'm sad as well.
I wish I would wake up from this shitty reality where I can't be with her.
Why does she have to be so perfect? Why did I have to fall in love with a cartoon horse? Why does it feel so bad even though it feels so good at the same time?
>>
>>30438748
It's ok Anon, you'll be with her when you pass and it'll be exactly like you always wanted it to be. Make the most of this life so that you'll have all the more to share with her when you finally do go to her.
>>
File: 1475338143802.gif (198KB, 362x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475338143802.gif
198KB, 362x360px
>>30438756
>Make the most of this life so that you'll have all the more to share with her when you finally do go to her.
Unironically the best advice I've seen in a while, thank you.
>>
File: motivational scoots.gif (2MB, 444x400px) Image search: [Google]
motivational scoots.gif
2MB, 444x400px
>>30438794
No problem. Gotta be positive sometimes, y'know?
>>
File: 1490237070219.png (803KB, 3116x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1490237070219.png
803KB, 3116x5000px
>>30438822
Absolutely. She'd want us to at least somewhat enjoy our lives despite everything.
>>
File: a_better_snack.png (547KB, 816x1080px) Image search: [Google]
a_better_snack.png
547KB, 816x1080px
I want to eat snacks with twilight
>>
File: 1434025935723.jpg (13KB, 408x297px) Image search: [Google]
1434025935723.jpg
13KB, 408x297px
>>30438907
I want to eat junk food with Twiggy until we can't eat anymore and just kinda sit together, too stuffed to even talk.
>>
>>30438999
When I was younger, I always thought that when I was 19 I'd be a cool guy. I'd go to parties, have a lot of friends and a girlfriend.

Now, I'm getting sad because I can't eat a lot of junk food with a cartoon horse of who I have romantic feelings toward.
>>
File: 1475675893756.gif (44KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475675893756.gif
44KB, 300x300px
>>30439031
If someone told me when I was 19 that ten years later I'll be getting sad because I can't eat a lot of junk food with a cartoon horse who I'm in love with, I would've just called them crazy and went back to partying.

And yet here I am. Life is so weird.
>>
>>30377391
This should be updated with this new gem.

https://derpibooru.org/1459139?q=twilight+sparkle%2Cstarlight+glimmer%2Ctelekinesis%2Cunamused
>>
File: 1490250522826.png (879KB, 798x796px) Image search: [Google]
1490250522826.png
879KB, 798x796px
>>30439077
>Twilight will never be this excited for you
>>
>>30438748
Replies like these give me a sense of comfort. I may be insane, but I'm not the only one facing this type of insanity. That's enough to get me therough the day.
>>
File: IMG_1656.png (1MB, 5164x6000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1656.png
1MB, 5164x6000px
>>30439077
Hnng why is she always so fucking cute

Once again I can't stop watching the same gif again and again

Send help
>>
File: 1498740447903.png (220KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498740447903.png
220KB, 720x720px
>>30439695
We here for you anon.
>>
File: 1475441670548.gif (764KB, 608x267px) Image search: [Google]
1475441670548.gif
764KB, 608x267px
>>30439695
I know that feel. Knowing that there are people who think the way I do and share these emotions is really comforting and inspiring.
>>
File: 1441191.png (586KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1441191.png
586KB, 1920x1080px
>>30439721
Once you start watching you can't get enough, and the more you watch the better it becomes. It's just like this picture. She's just so excited to look at you, she's so happy. I just can't take my eyes off it.
>>
File: 1497124938629.gif (12KB, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
1497124938629.gif
12KB, 50x50px
>>
File: 1226119__crop.png (2MB, 1500x1345px) Image search: [Google]
1226119__crop.png
2MB, 1500x1345px
New
>>30440191
>>
Since the new thread isn't working for me, I present a new pony theory.
Magic consists of plasma, a 4th state of matter seen in stars and electricity. It can be used as a visible beam-type weapon, but its semi-viscous properties mean it can also be used as a shield or a physical manipulation tool.
>>
>>30440965
I can dig it. I felt like the early show planned to link magic to astronomy, astrology, celestial bodies, and the night sky more closely but it never came to fruition.

Going to post this in the new thread too.
>>
>>30440965
You know, this does make some sense. I wish they would focus on magic more but with how it's been handled lately I doubt anything will ever come out of it at this point.
>the new thread isn't working for me
How come? It works for me.
Thread posts: 486
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.