[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 515
Thread images: 140

File: warlord.png (2MB, 1280x805px) Image search: [Google]
warlord.png
2MB, 1280x805px
Glory Days of an Old Mare Edition

Previous Thread: >>30344526

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/edit#heading=h.lo64gd9lo8lv

Old CrazyRain's Story Archive: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea

Prompt collection: https://pastebin.com/GgD2Yvkv
https://pastebin.com/cNVqJ2WA
>>
First for
>a fucking blunt weapon
>>
>>30362692
Anon here is all about the penetration.
>>
>Be Anon
>No, not that Anon
>The other one
>REDACTED's brother
>And not that REDACTED either, but the one with the longish hair
>Yeah...
>You were making your way toward Canterlot High, whistling a tune to yourself
>A couple of days had passed since you and the other guys had raided the school
>Most of the guys had managed to snatch themselves up a girl, but for some guys, yourself included, you were having a bit of trouble finding someone you liked
>It wasn't like there still weren't girls running around the school
>Even with you bum rushing the place with like two hundred guys there must have been like three hundred girls of age left
>And most of them were smoking hot, and you had to admit that one or two did catch your eye...
>But, well... you kinda just haven't found THE ONE you guessed...
>Sighing to yourself, you stuffed your hands in your pockets
>Oh well...
>Maybe you'd get lucky today...
>Ms. Right could be running around the track field in a pair of itty-bitty shorts, or be sitting in the library reading a romance book, or maybe you'd find her smoking behind the school...
>Hell, maybe--
>"Hey! Hey Mister! Over here!"
>You paused mid step
>Lifting your head up, you looked over to see a trio of little girls waving at you
>Each of them had wide, happy smiles on their faces as they bounced up and down like a bunch of excited puppies
>Despite yourself, you couldn't help but smile
>"Mister! Mister! Could you come over here for a second?" the girl with the bouncy pink locks asked, her voice adorable cracking
>>
>>30362700
>"It'll just be a second!" the purple haired one said, waving both of her arms around like a madwoman
>You couldn't help but chuckle to yourself as you made your way toward them
>You WERE supposed to get to the school before the first bell rang, but you didn't see why you couldn't see what they wanted
>They might have needed help or something...
"How are you little ladies this morning?" you asked as you came within range of them. "Can I help you with some--?"
>The pink haired girl darted forward before you could finish your sentence, grabbing one of your hands
>"Come on, mister. We need to show you something!" she chirped, giving your arm a tug
>The little red haired girl in overalls grinned, hopping forward and grabbing your other arm
>"Yeah! Come 'ere mister. We got somethin' mighty fancy to show ya!"
>The purple haired one, not to be outdone, grabbed the bottom of your shirt
>"What the two of them said!"
>You let out another chuckle as the three began tugging you down the street
>What a cute bunch of kids...
>Look at that little red bow in the one's hair...
>And look how that other one is skipping...
>You didn't pay any attention to where the little munchkins were taking you, too focused on the little girls
>"So, what's yer name, mister?" the red haired one asked, looking up at you with bright orange eyes
"My name is Anon," you said. "And who might you three be
>"I'm Sweetie Belle!" the pink haired girl chirped
>"I'm Scootaloo!" the purple haired one said, her chest puffing up
>"An' I'm Applebloom," the red haired girl said, pointing a thumb at herself. "It's very nice ta meet 'cha, Mr. Anon."
"It's very nice to meet you three too," you said, resisting the urge to reach down and ruffle Sweetie Belle's hair.
>>
>>30362711
>Applebloom's smile widened just a hair as her little hands held onto your a little tighter
>Holy hell!
>These three were so cute you couldn't take it!
>"Come on, we're almost there, just a little further!" Scootaloo said, giving your hand a firm tug. "Then we'll be able to show you the thing."
"And what think would that be?" you asked
>It was probably a bird...
>Or maybe these three just built a treehouse and wanted someone to come see it...
>Though you didn't notice it, Sweetie Belle's eyes turned a bit shifty
>"It's a... think. A really neat thing."
>You chuckled again as Applebloom gave her a glare
"I'm sure it is."
>It was probably a treehouse...
>Ohh!
>Maybe they were selling girl scout cookies or whatever the equivalent here was and they needed someone to help them with--
>"An' there we are!"
>Wrenched out of your thoughts by a happy cry, you lifted your gaze up and followed Applebloom's pointed finger
>Instead of a tree house or lemonade stand or a mountain of delicious cookies, there was a van
>A van that had the words 'Free Beer' spray painted on it
>...
>What the hell?
>You tried to stop walking forward, but the girls moved you along with a hard yank
>"Ain't it neat, Mr. Anon?" Applebloom asked, her bow bouncing with each step. "We got that there van the other day!"
>"It's really, REALLY nice on the inside too!" Scootaloo added. "Nice chairs, a nice carpet in the back, and enough space to do ANYTHING you wanted in it!"
>>
>>30362727
>"Anything," Sweetie said, that sweet and innocent little smile of hers turning... into something else. "And it's got a bunch of beer and rock CD's in it too, so it's a million times better!"
>...
>W-Wait a second...
>You tried to free yourself from the girl's grasp, but those little hands of there's were a heck of a lot stronger than they looked
>Applebloom, pouting , trapped your arm against her chest
>"The only thing we ain't got is a big, STRONG fella ta drive us around in it," she said, her voice taking on a huskier tone. "Do ya wanna drive us around, Mr. Anon?"
>"Who about it, Mr. Anon?" Sweetie Bell asked, also trapping your arm against her barely flowered chest. "We could drive around, listen to music, to... other things."
>You could feel a bead of sweat dripping down your face as Scootaloo let out a chuckle, caressing your chest
>"Yeah... other things~"
>Oh no...
>Nonononono...
>Anything but this!
>The girls let out a chuckle, their little hands traveling up and down your body
>Despite yourself, you could feel your pants tightening
>Christian thoughts...
>Jesus tap dancing Christ Christian thought...
>You nearly jumped out of your skin as Applebloom gave your groin a gentle squeeze
>"So what about it, Mr. Anon? Do you wanna drive us around fer a little while?" she asked, batting her eyelashes at you
>"I can stick a whole carrot in my mouth without choking," Sweetie proclaimed, and was immediately charlie horsed by Scootaloo
>You once again tried to pull out of the girl's grasp, but it seemed half-hearted even to you
>A bead of sweat slowly trickled down your face, and your anus clenched hard enough to turn coal into diamonds
>Whatthefuckwasfuckinggoingon?!
>>
>>30362737"I-I, um, w-well, you s-see--"
>"HEY!"
>You and the three girls jumped
>You, so freaked out that your heart had shot down into your shoe, finally managed to pull away from the girls and whipped around
>Nameless, the "leader" of your little raid a few days prior, was making his way over to you, looking less than happy
>"What the hell did I tell you three about leaving guys alone?" he demanded, pointing at the girls
>Applebloom and her friends let out groans
>"Why do ya always gotta clam close us, you butt?" Sweetie demanded, trying to grab your arm again
>Ohnoyoufuckingdon't!
>Yelping, you hopped away from her
"I didn't do anything!" you shouted. "I-I was just--"
>"Shut the fuck up," Nameless growled, pointing a finger at you, his expression turning ugly
>When your mouth snapped close, and your balls retreated back into your body, he turned that finger to Scootaloo
>"This is the third time this fucking week I've had to stop you three from bothering my boys."
>"So what?" Scootaloo said, matching his glare with a glare of her own. "Why can't we get some of the action they're getting at the high school?"
>"Because you're all like ten years old!"
>The girls' noses scrunched up
>"Hey! I'm not ten, I've twelve!" Sweetie said
>"And I'm thirteen! Old enough ta start lookin' fer a man."
>"I'm telling your sister's about this shit," Unknown said, poking Scootaloo's sternum. "And I swear to god if I see you trying to pull this shit again I'm putting you over my knee and spanking your asses."
>Scootaloo's grin widened
>>
File: 85296345.png (3MB, 2396x1800px) Image search: [Google]
85296345.png
3MB, 2396x1800px
>>30362749
>"Is that a promise!"
>"GO THE FUCK TO SCHOOL!" Nameless roared
>The girls, yelping, took off in different directions
>Both you and Nameless watched them leave
>When the three were out of sight, Nameless smacked you on the back of the head
>Hard
"Ow! What the hell was that for?" you demanded, rubbing the back of your head
>"Whatcha mean what was that for?" Nameless said, giving you another smack
"It wasn't my fault! They overpowered me!"
>"They were ten year olds, Anon."
"No, Sweetie JUST said that she was-OW!"
>"Shut the fuck up and get to the school, you fucking degenerate."
>>
>>30362782
Some more shitposting to start the thread
>>
>>30362782
Clearly they need to enlist Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. They've got lots of money, colts love money.
>>
>>30362787
>Did not fuck the Crusaders
I feel fatherly disappointment towards you, LaP.
>>
File: badassCelly.png (232KB, 1288x1492px) Image search: [Google]
badassCelly.png
232KB, 1288x1492px
>>30362787
More Awesomelestia, please.
>>
>>30362692
At least its a warhammer this time.
>>
>>30362700
>dat pic
How...how do I not just fuck them where they stand? ITS TOO PERFECT SETS PUT TOGETHER!
>>
>>30362727
>"It's a... think. A really neat thing."
thing*
>>30362737
>He's doing the reverse kiddy rape van
Should I be worried or turned on, my dick is on standby.
>>
>>30362782
But...but>>30362787
they got the fuck van together and everything, why cant we have something nice?
>>
>>30362737
>>"I can stick a whole carrot in my mouth without choking," Sweetie proclaimed, and was immediately charlie horsed by Scootaloo
My sides.

>>30362787
10/10 would read again
>>
>A nice mare will never walk you home to make sure you get back safely
I just want to be treated nicely sometimes.
>>
Did somebody call for... EVEN MORE RGREQG?!

Cont. >>30306152
Cont. line 376 of https://pastebin.com/QydFV5Pf

>You are Applejack.
"So y'all sure this is the place?"
>And right now, you and your friends are standing out in front of a sushi bar.
>It's logo consists of a top-down view of a sushi roll made up of simple shapes and colors, with the word "Canterlot" wrapping around the curved edge of the roll and "Sushi" in the center of the design, written in some sort of fancy inkbrush font.
>The plastic emblem hangs above an entrance door made of frosted glass, fixed in a wall made up of multiple horizontal layers of a dark-toned wood.
>If they were trying to attract hippies with the design, they sure did a good job.
>God, you hate hippies.
"And y'all are actually serious about doing this?"
>Dash shrugs.
>"I mean, we're already here, aren't we?"
>"Now is not the time for doubt, darling! We came here with a goal in mind and we will achieve it!"
>"Onward!" screeches Pinkie, marching towards the door, dragging Fluttershy under her arm.
"Guess there's no way out of this..."
>Following in behind your friends, you make your way inside the restaurant.
>Immediately, you take note of the many Neighponese aesthetics scattered throughout the interior.
>Lanterns are strewn about the ceiling, most likely lit artificially.
>Bamboo is planted against the walls in slender glass pots.
>An array of cushioned seats and wooden tables span across the polished hardwood floor.
>You're taken out of your trance as a familiar masculine voice calls out to you.
>"Irasshai irasshaimase girls, it's nice to see you all here!
>You turn towards the voice, and see Anon... in an... outfit.
>>
>>30363526
>He's wearing some sort of vest over a tight fitting cloth that's cut off short at his sleeves and thighs.
>In his hair is a question mark-shaped hairpin. As he turns his head to face you, it moves and bounces along his head like a one-piece ornament despite it obviously being made of two components.
>You look towards the ground, clearing your throat.
>You swear you hear Fluttershy mutter under her breath, "This is just like one of my Neighponese cartoons..."
>"The guy who's supposed to be the server didn't show up to work again, so have a seat at the bar!" Anon calls out to you as he gestures to the seats around him.
>You and your friends awkwardly shuffle over to the seats around Anon's circular booth, pull out seats and sit down.
>"I really like your outfit, Nonny," Pinkie declares, breaking the silence, "it looks really cute on you!"
>Everyone in the group gives Pinkie death glares, stunned at her bluntness, with Rarity's being the most intense.
>Thankfully, Anon just waves it off.
>"Thanks, Pinks. It's a modified itamae outfit, by the way. Well, technically, I'm not a itamae yet, but you can call me that to boost my ego."
>You'd laugh along if you'd knew what those words mean.
>"I'm glad you choose to eat here. You girls have anything specific orders or preferences I should know about beforehand?"
>You and your friends exchange awkward glances.
"Well, to be quite honest, we're not sure how anything works around here," you admit for everyone's sake.
>Anon stifles a snicker.
>"Alright then, I can make this easier on you girls if you want to order by omakase, or chef's choice," he replies, pointing a thumb towards himself, "and in this case, that's me."
>"Oh, I don't have any doubts that your tastes will be anything less than absolutely delicious," flatters Rarity.
>Anon puts a hand on his cheek and holds out the other.
>"D'aww, that's sweet of you. So I'll repeat, any personal preferences or requests?"
>>
>>30363535
>"No fish in mine, please..."
>"Make mine colorful and fun to look at!"
>"Whatever you want, man. I don't know anything about this stuff."
>"I'll trust in your skills and knowledge, dear."
>There are no apples in sushi, are there...?
"Anything's fine."
>Anon holds a finger to his chin.
>"One vegetarian, one wild ride and three whatever's," he lists off, "I'm going to go in the back to get the ingredients for rolls I have in mind. Be back in a second."
>Turning around, he leaves out the back of his booth
>You avert your eyes to look anything else but his ass, and notice that some of your friends doing the same.
>Those bamboos plants sure are green...
>As Anon leaves the dining area through a door and disappears from sight, Dash speaks up, breaking up the silence.
>"At least we now know how this place stays in business, am I right?"
>"Rainbow, don't be crass! I'm sure this quaint restaurant has much to offer in the culinary and aesthetic areas."
>"Pff, you really think so? This is as weird as one of those butler cafés!"
>"T-they're not weird..."
>"I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm liking this place a whole lot! Coming from a person that works at Sugarcube Corner, I can appreciate the effort put into the decorations. It's also different and nothing like I've ever seen here in Canterlot."
"Maybe 'cause it just opened? I've never even heard of this place before this afternoon."
>"Then it'd be a nice change of scenery for Canterlot," Rarity adds, "I've always envisioned the place where'd I would open my boutiques to be diverse and metropolitan."
>Dash taps Rarity on the shoulder.
>"Not to stop you from talking about your dreams or whatever, but remember the reason why we came here in the first place?"
>>
>>30363548
>Rarity clamps her hands over her mouth.
>"Oh, you're absolutely right, it completely escaped my mind!"
>You're not even surprised.
"The question now is how we're gonna break the question to him."
>"Why not just ask him?" Pinkie suggests, playing with a pair of chopsticks.
>You raise an eyebrow.
"Are 'ya sure? Boys usually aren't that good at expressing themselves truthfully. We gotta ease into it, and fish the answers out of him."
>"Ugh, really?" complains Dash, "You girls take the lead, then. I'm not good at this kind of stuff."
>Just then, Anon walks through the door, holding a handful of assorted greens.
>"Wait's over, folks— I'm back!"
>He walks back into the booth and takes a knife from the counter.
>"You're just in time for the premier special of 'Anon cuts up a bunch of shit and then proceeds to stuff them in a roll,' so sit back and enjoy!"
>He places a cucumber on a cutting board and uses the knife to slice it.
>No, slicing isn't the right word for it.
>He obliterates it.
>As he goes through the motions, you can barely work out the blur that was his arm.
>Before you know it, the cucumber already ended up as tiny slivers.
>You stare at the small green pieces, mouth agape.
>Pinkie looks like she's about to burst out of her seat.
>"Funny thing I should probably mention," Anon causally states, "I've kinda got this unexplained, unprecedented natural talent that grants me superhuman skill in this specific area of expertise. I've literally only had this job for a few weeks."
>"Are you saying that you're a main protagonist?" Pinkie inquires.
>"Pretty much."
>Whatever that means...
>You think you hear Fluttershy whisper under her breath, "Look who's wrong about it being real now, mom..."
>Now you're even more lost.
>>
>>30363558
>"Anyways, wherever it comes from, it's been extremely and unconventionally convenient for me," Anon shrugs.
>Anon goes back to preparing ingredients.
>"So," he starts, "since I'm basically taking high school for the second time, I can relive the joy of talking about teachers behind their backs. Anyone else here had Harshwhinny as a freshman?"
>Dash groans.
>"Don't remind me. That was one of the worst years of my life."
>Anon smiles back and places a piece of seaweed on a bamboo surface.
>"You could try to see it from bystander's point of view. It's almost like a reality TV show the way she and her students play off each other."
>Dash snorts in response.
>"Do you even know how hard it is to not get mad at her? She's just so stuck-up and unreasonably prideful! I mean, who even acts like that?!"
>Anon chuckles and holds a plate of sushi to Fluttershy.
>When did— ?
>"Anyone else have anything to get off their backs?"
>"Oh do I?" Rarity says, injecting as much venom in her as possible, "According to one of my teachers, the dress I'm wearing today is too 'distracting' and 'showy.' Sometimes I think that people are purposefully trying to impede the will of fashion!"
>Anon idly nods his head in agreement and begins preparing the next order.
>You feel a tinge of sympathy for him, having to put up with both Rainbow Dash and Rarity.
>"Another question I have for all of you—"
>He stops in the middle of cutting a piece of tuna, and sets his knife to the side.
>"—why are you all here?"
>The room becomes so silent, you could hear a pin drop.
>>
>>30363566
"W-what do 'ya mean by that?"
>Anon crosses his arms and gives you a knowing stare.
>"A group of popular guys don't just decide to eat at sushi restaurant that's out in the middle of nowhere in Canterlot. To top it all off, they don't know anything about its customs. I'm not completely oblivious, you know."
>You feel sweat bead on your forehead as he leans in closer to you.
>"So, I'll ask again. Why are you all here?"
>No one says anything for a while.
>Dash sharply exhales.
>"Alright, I'll bite. We're here to see you about some... rumors between you and Sunset."
>Anon runs a hand through his hair.
>"If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, then no, those are just rumors."
>Everyone simultaneously lets out a sigh a relief.
>Anon gives you all perturbed look as he bears witness to the sight.
>"To be honest, I saw this coming for a while. Somebody was going to try to speak out about it."
>Rarity's eyes widen in surprise.
>"You did? So why wouldn't you do anything to stop it from spreading in the first place?"
>Anon picks up the knife and get back to work on the tuna.
>"If me or Sunset were to say anything against it, it would work against us by adding more fuel to the fire. They would come up some stupid exception with our rebuttals so that they could continue spreading the rumor. Maybe she forced to stay quite about it. Maybe it's gotten so bad that I'm in denial. Then at that point, they'd find a renewed interest in spreading it rumor even more aggressively, like they discovered some sort of new layer to the story."
>The loud sounds of the knife hitting the cutting board permeate the room.
>>
>>30363571
>Fluttershy speaks up, barely being heard above the noise.
>"Are you just going to ignore it? How can you bear all those harmful words?"
>"Yeah, you can't just those people take away your smile," agrees Pinkie.
>Anon shakes his head.
>"Nope. Now here's the part where I'm going to ask for your help."
>This grabs the attention of Dash and Rarity, whereas Fluttershy backs into her seat, shoving a sushi roll into her mouth.
>"I need you to..."
>Rarity and Dash leans in closer.
>"... be friends with her."
>Dash and Rarity noticeably sink in disappoint, while Fluttershy lets out a sigh of relief.
>Pinkie is rubbing her chin in interest.
>"Really?" Dash gives him an incredulous look, "Do all of you Equestrians believe in friendship that much?"
>Anon frowns at her and hands a plate with an assortment of colorful sushi to Pinkie.
>"Hear me out for a second. Sunset's trying be a better person and trying to lead a different life in a new world."
>He points a finger in your general direction.
>"All of you are the Elements of Harmony. Not only are all of you a symbol of acceptance and friendship, you're the only scrap of familiarity Sunset has left to her old life in Equestria. She's going to look for security in you, and you are going to provide that to her."
>Anon begins to get started on the third dish.
>"Once people see that see has a group of close friends that trust her, those rumors will become more and more far fetched. But, as of now, it fits with her power-hungry and dominating personality."
>Dash snorts.
>"So that's your master plan? Make friends?"
>"I think that's a super wonderful idea!" Pinkie interjects.
>Anon gives Dash an encouraging smile and winks.
>"Yep. After all, friendship is magic."
>...
"That was terrible, Anon."
>>
>>30363526
Why yes we did need some RGREqGs, will read when I wake up.
>>
>>30363588
>He shrugs.
>"Guilty as charged. Something tells me this isn't the end of Canterlot High's magical mishaps, so it would be wise to have an experienced magic user on your side."
>He waves a hands at the air.
>"Let's not talk about this stupid rumor anymore. 'Sides, I'm way too old for her to be interested in."
>Pinkie giggles.
>"Don't be silly, Nonny, you're barely any older than us."
>"What's your secret, Anon?" Rarity jokes, "I would kill to look how young well beyond my teens."
>He sighs as he holds out a plate of sushi to Dash.
>You're not even question how these rolls are getting made anymore.
>"I think I'd know my age pretty well. Even if you don't believe me, just take Princess Twilight as an example. Between her years of studying magic and status as a the element of magic and princess of friendship, she's definitely well beyond her teenager years."
>Everyone takes a moment for this to sink it.
>"So, how old are you really?" peeps Fluttershy, "If you don't mind me asking, that is."
>Anon smiles a dangerous smile.
>You don't like what that smile entails.
>"I was well into my late twenties before the mirror." he states matter-of-factly, "So theoretically, if the mirror didn't effect me, then I'd probably be working as one of your teachers."
>The air has been tense ever since you walked in here, but you can without a shred of doubt say that this silence has definitely been the most awkward.
>Anon promptly hands Rarity her plate of sushi with a smug, satisfied grin plastered on his face.
>You hear Fluttershy breath a little heavier.
>Something's not right with that girl.
>>
>>30363604
>Out of the blue, Pinkie starts coughing and wheezing.
>"I thought it would be fun if I put a little extra wasabi in my soy sauce but now I put way too much wasabi in my soy sauce and now it burnsssss."
>Anon bursts out laughing at the sight.
>"Once more people come to this place, I think I'm going to start enjoying my job way more."
>As he hands you your order, you come to a sudden realization.
>You don't know how to use chopsticks.
>"Um, Applejack," Anon calls out, snapping you out of your trance, "aren't you gonna take the delicious platter of sushi made with extra TLC?"
"Ah, uh, don't know how to eat it."
>"Oh, just dip it in soy sauce before eating it."
>You shift your gaze from left to right.
"Ah mean, as in, ah don't know how to use these," you point to a pair of porcelain chopsticks.
>Dash and Anon snicker at you.
"Hey! It wasn't even my choice to come here."
>Anon gives a stern look and places the sushi platter in front of you.
>"It's extremely offensive to waste food at a sushi bar, AJ." he says, his voice foreboding and somber, "Are you telling me that you're going to refuse these?"
>You feel your palms begin to sweat up and heart beat a little faster.
>There's no way that you're getting intimidated by a guy, right?
>It's just that you're afraid of being rude.
>Right?
>Anon rests his head on a hand.
>"You know there's no way I'm letting you leave without finishing those, right AJ? You're going to eat those, no matter what."
>He reaches over to the table and picks up a pair of chopsticks, swabs up a chunk of wasabi and mixes it with your bowl of soy sauce, all without uttering a single word.
"What in tarnation are you..."
>Ignoring your plea, he picks a roll on your plate and dips in the bowl.
>He puts a hand underneath your chin and uses the chopsticks to hold out the roll right up to your mouth.
>"Open wide~"
>Oh god.
>>
>>30363613
>Wanting this to be all over, you shut your eyes and comply.
>As your tongue makes contact with the roll, you clamp your mouth and your face scrunches at the sensation.
>All the while, Anon falls over on his workspace, tearing up as he laughs manically.
>Swallowing the roll, you deeply exhale and place a hand over your pounding heart.
>You haven't felt like this since you were a little girl during Nightmare Night.
>All of your friends look like they want to join in on the laugh, but they just glance at the two of you with unreadable expressions.
>If you didn't know any better, you'd think that Fluttershy is giving you looks of envy.
>At this point, Anon is bent over, wheezing in laughter.
>He starts to say something as his laughter begins to slowly die out.
>"Sorry about that, AJ. I saw an opportunity and I seized it," he says, wiping a tear from his eye, "I don't have enough emotional attachment to my sushi cooking skills to be angry at you for not eating my food. If you want you can share the rest with whoever wants more."
>You clear your throat.
"I-it's fine. Anybody want the rest?"
>"Oh, oh! Me, me!" Pinkie waves enthusiastically.
>"I can go for some more," Dash mutters, still shell-shocked.
>You eagerly hand over the plate of sushi, hoping that doing so would erase the memory from your mind.
>Anon lets out the rest of his laughter and starts tapping on a machine.
>"Alright, I'll give you guys your check now, since none of you are ordering any alcohol."
>A slip of tiny is printed out the machine.
>Rarity clears her throat.
>"I suppose I could cover it. I was the one who suggested dragged everyone out here, after all."
>Anon nonchalantly smiles and begins cleaning up his workplace.
>"Guess that's dealt with, then."
>>
>>30363631
>The rest of meal goes on, with Anon trying to more kick-start smalltalk about school.
>Your friends give half-hearted answers, their gaze constantly shifting to you.
>You remain silent, and sit back in your chair with your stetson dipped over your face.
>When everyone is ready to go, Anon waves you goodbye as you leave through the front door.
>The silence that follows once the door shuts perfectly matches with the cold autumn air.
>"So, uh," Dash says, "that was definitely more than we bargained for."
>"I'll say!" Pinkie yelps, "He's certainly eccentric, and that's coming from me!"
>"Yes, especially that stunt with Applejack," laughs Rarity.
"Please don't bring that up again."
>Dash wraps an arm around your shoulder.
>"Aww, why not? You embarrassed or something?"
>You slap her arm off.
"No, jus' really, really weirded out."
>Dash puts a finger to her chin.
>"So is that why your face is as red as the apples you grow on your farm?"
>You drag your stetson lower than it already is.
"Ah don't want to talk about this anymore..."
>>
>>30363653
It's ovah. I didn't even realize I wrote 18k+ characters worth of green until I was done.
To be honest, I had trouble writing a lot of dialogue and exchanges here.

One more update and I think I can wrap up the short.
>>
>>30363684
I like it, it made me smile.
>>
>>30363571
Typo in this one,

A group of popular guys don't just decide to eat at sushi restaurant that's out in the middle of nowhere in Canterlot.

Popular guys should probably be popular girls,
I love this story, btw.
>>
>>30363684
I like it, a lot. Im fine with Sunset but Im a sucker for cute AJ shit.
>>
>be Anon
>Get thrown into crazy RGR world with weird multicolor midgets
>Like seriously the tallest of these fuckers are like four inches shorter than you
>Chicks hit on you constantly which is cool but you have been too much of a chickenshit to actually go with it
>When you first arrived you slept in the nearby park until some old man found you there
>He set you up with a room, his crappy old car, and even got you a job at a nearby spa his nieces own
>Which is why you are currently fighting a boner as you rub down this sixteen year old
>She has a great body
>Sure she doesn't have the greatest tits but that small firm ass of hers has been distracting you the entire time
>Of course she hasn't been helping by letting out these cute/hot moans every time you press down
>It isn't until you ask her to turn over that your boner containment failed
>As she rolled over she lost the towel that was covering her chest fell off her
>Those perky baby blue tits just sway in front of you
>She covers herself up quickly with an "oops"
>But its too late
>Your will was gone and your boner was free
>Body frozen you watch as her eyes find the worlds largest indoor circus tent you just erected in your pants
>She blushes wildly and mumbles something
>Without her eyes ever leaving your crotch she manages to grab her clothes and escape to the changing room
>Once she is out of eyeshot you manage to reclaim control of mount saint dickus and clean up
>When you go to talk to your boss about what happened she tells you that your last customer left you a tip and a piece of paper with it
>Grabbing the paper you take a look
The name is Rainbow Dash. Gimme a call sometime when you want some fun.
>Her number is listed below
>You can feel your trouser snake stir at the thought
>>
>>30363684
11/10

It was ok.
More please. This is a really good premise and I like your Anon. I really hope you have some more with him interacting with sunset soon
>>
File: mlp_nerdy_aj.jpg (501KB, 720x1019px) Image search: [Google]
mlp_nerdy_aj.jpg
501KB, 720x1019px
>>30364023
>>
>RGREqG
>Women are even thirstier in high school than they are in Equestria because of teenage hormones
>Anon cannot catch a moment's rest
>One minute it's a quick anonymous groping in a busy hallway, where some chick grabs his ass and runs away
>The next minute it's some girl knocking the books out of his arms so that he either has to bend over and pick them up (earning him a spank) or she has to pick them up FOR him, leading into the most painfully desperate/cringy "please love me I'm so lonely" conversation that does not go away until the two of them reach whatever class Anon is going to
>I'm looking at you, Lyra.
>More than once, a particularly daring girl (Gil-something) walked up behind Anon, straight up took her tits out, and then rested them on his shoulders/head
>The girls aren't very gentle either, and Anon worries for the health of his poor aching penis
>It's too much of a good thing and Anon just wants one day where his ass doesn't bruise from the pinches and his clothes don't smell like unwashed teenage girl
>Anon is friends with the humane 6 and they stare at him incomprehensibly when he complains about it
>Rarity says she'd kill to be in Anon's position (and Rainbow Dash teases Rarity until she finally clarifies that she meant being on the receiving end of male attention; not FEmale attention like Anon is)
>Anon tries to use the concept of eating nothing but cake and ice cream and getting so sick of it that you'd do anything for a bologna sandwich; nobody really gets it except for Pinkie, who gasps and looks at Anon with horror
>She rushes around to give Anon a surprisingly platonic hug
>Of COURSE party-pony would only understand things translated into party-food terms
>Pinkie and her friends decide to help Anon and form a sort of protective group (codename: whiteknight) to make sure he gets between classes unmolested
>Each of them secretly hopes/expects Anon to give them a bit of loving for helping a nice young man like him out
>>
>>30363535
>>You'd laugh along if you'd knew what those words mean.
but no one laughed
>>
>>30364262
>Rarity keeps emphasizing that she'd NEVER touch Anon inappropriately without his permission first "m'lord"
>It's really obvious and transparent what she's trying to do, but Anon puts up with it because with her nearby, he doesn't have to worry about somebody in the hallway running up and squeezing his dick like a stress ball
>>
>>30363588
>>"Yeah, you can't just those people take away your smile,
>you can't just those people
Just... let those people?
>>
>>30364015
Even when I go over my green multiple times, people still find errors like this. For fuck's sake man, every damn tim— uh, I mean, Thank you, fixed in bin, along with other grammatical errors/typos.
>>
>>30363604
>'Sides, I'm way too old for her to be interested in
>I'm way too old for her to be interested in
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>30363631
>>A slip of tiny is printed out the machine.
A slip of tiny what?
>>
>>30362787
Good stuff LaP. Also, on a separate note, do you have ch 10 of " How Chrysalis Got Her Groove Back" as I'm only seeing 9 chapters on your pastebin.
>>
File: 1493499501292.png (576KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1493499501292.png
576KB, 750x750px
>>30364262
>>I'm looking at you, Lyra.
Poor Lyra.
>>
>>30364376
>Lyra knits a scarf with hearts and harps on it and presents it to Anon
>In June
I want to say that her heart's in the right place, but it's actually smushed right up against her ovaries.
>>
>>30364432
>She started making it early winter
>She realized she has no skill
>Had her grandfather teach her how
>She knitted two dozen trial sweaters until she was sure she was good enough to make a perfect one for him
>She finally finishes it
>Its June
>>
File: 1455746557623.jpg (66KB, 303x643px) Image search: [Google]
1455746557623.jpg
66KB, 303x643px
>>30364432
That just means you can give both her heart and her ovaries what they need.

I would.
>>
>>30364451
Aww, now I want to read about how Lyra wins Anon's heart.
>>
File: questions.png (22KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
questions.png
22KB, 300x188px
>>30364286
>>30364323
>>30364336
>>30364353
Make one post, retard.
>>
>>30364459
>You will never be Lyra's first time
>She will never be equally happy that she finally lost her virginity and that her crush likes her
>>
>>30364508
Nah I'm good.
>>
>>30364559
>Not making one 3 posts, each one having a single word
You had so much potential as a shitposter. Making an unnecessary number of posts was set up for you like T-ball.
>>
>>30363139
Celly is cute even when armored and armed with the intent of threatening romantic rivals.
>>
>>30364491
That sounds really cute.
>>
File: just right.webm (261KB, 379x212px) Image search: [Google]
just right.webm
261KB, 379x212px
>>30362787
mmm LAP you hit the spot.
>>
>>30364621
Thinking of different scenarios, how would Luna and Cadence be?

Something about the Princess of Love going full Xena would be hilarious.
>>
>>30363558
>"Are you saying that you're a main protagonist?" Pinkie inquires.
>"Pretty much."
>You think you hear Fluttershy whisper under her breath, "Look who's wrong about it being real now, mom..."
My sides, Roo.
>>
>>30363684
Fun fact
A writing becomes a novel at 50k words
>>
File: luna.gif (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
luna.gif
2MB, 800x450px
>>30364866
Luna would likely do something similar. Given that the prompt was Celly being outdated, and no one having the heart (or the teats) to correct her after all these years. But let's see how she might differ.

Maybe Luna's even more traditional, in a cavemare kind of way. That old villainess inside her whispers to whisk Anon away in the dead of night without any need to play these games, and seek blessings or part with her money. In ancient times stealing a foreign stallion away from his guardians was as good as marriage. After all, who would stop the union? His mother or sisters? She'd already be far out of town with their little colt. Unfortunately, for our night princess there's now a bunch of red tape and thorough laws that encompass all the land that didn't exist before her lunar landing.

That or Luna decides to court Anon in his dreams and maybe straight up molests him. It wouldn't harm his purity if it were just a dream, right?

While all of this was considered romantic in her time, probably because society was dominated by mares who did stuff like this and stallions were told to shut-up, it's now regarded as creepy and quite rapey.
>>
>>30364866
>Cadence suffers a head-injury and now believes herself to a Pony Xena.
>Anon is unwillingly dragged along as her "Gabrielle".
>>
File: thumbs up.gif (1MB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.gif
1MB, 480x361px
>>30363684
aww yeah man that was good!
>>
>>30365036
>That old villainess inside her whispers to whisk Anon away in the dead of night without any need to play these games
This. She's a mare from old times, and not burdened by these bothersome "rules" that mares of the modern age impose upon themselves.

She sees what she wants and she takes it, like the marely mare she was, before her sister shot her down.
>>
> Be Anon
> Nope, not this time either
> Be Moondancer in RGRE
> Today is "the" day
> It's time to put your multiverse researches in practice
> Pentagram is drawn
> Runes are glowing
> Your enchantment start scanning accross billions of realities
> A demented grin start forming on your face
"Mwahahahaha, fuck this world, fuck stallionist, and FUCK YOU TOO MOM : I'M NOT A DYKE !"
> "SHUT THE FUCK UP RETARD, IT'S 2AM !"
> ...
> Bucking neighbours, those primitives have no respect for Science
> The complex patterns of runes are only checking for one sole equation accross the entire multiverse
> Which can summed has "if Mares.SexualSatisfaction > Stallions.SexualSatifsfaction then open"
> Ethic comitees might disagree with how you are using cutting edge technology
> Buck them, you are in heat and your sense of right or wrong is already feeble on a normal day
> The pentagram start sparkling
> Celestia above, it actually worked
> You trot in place, watching the portal open
>>
>>30365609
"Fuckyeahfuckyeah ! I knew such universe existed !"
> The portal stabilize, revealing some rural town in Equestria
> An earth pony stallion look at the portal, and start running toward you
> It's totally because of your marely demeanor, fluffy tuft and impressive horn
> Right ?
> Getting closer, the stallion look bruised, emaciated and desperate
> Your inner white knight is outraged
> Your clit remember you that it's your fetish
> ... it's not like you would *actually* abuse a stallion, okay ?
> Your brace yourself for the embrace of your new sexto- future beloved horsebando
> He might want to slow down a bit tho
> Because if he continue like th-
> The stallion crash into you and end up more or less sitting on your face
> He smell like if it has been weeks since his last bath
> Hell yeah.
> Time to show this extra-dimensional stallion who is the mareliest mare around
"Hey ... err ... good looking ?"
> "SAVE ME ! THIS WORLD IS HORRIBLE AND I WANNA GO HOME !"
> Rip your hears
> Your clit deem their loss an acceptable sacrifice
> Because now you have a crying, dirty stallion hugging you like his life depended on it
> Animus are real
> Life is good

And that's how RGRE Caramel lived for several months as a sex slave to RGRE Moondancer, before finally realizing that "this universe has been ravaged by a zombie plague and only Unicorns in fighting shape are allowed nearby the doors and windows" was bullshit.
>>
>>30365609
>>30365624

i REALLY want a full fledge story of this

especially in RGREcaramel and/or RRGREcaramel
>>
>all that barbieshit in my RGRE
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: durnk.jpg (48KB, 373x558px) Image search: [Google]
durnk.jpg
48KB, 373x558px
>>30365684
They enjoy the Anons who come through the mirror to claim they only want ponies and hooves. When she's finished with you, you'll be a human pussy only slut.
>>
File: REEEEEEEE.gif (26KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEE.gif
26KB, 200x200px
>>30365684
Indeed
>>
>>30363548
>There are no apples in sushi, are there...?
is Applejack thinking or speaking?
>>
>>30363571
>"If me or Sunset were to say anything against it, it would work against us by adding more fuel to the fire. They would come up some stupid exception with our rebuttals so that they could continue spreading the rumor. Maybe she forced to stay quite about it. Maybe it's gotten so bad that I'm in denial. Then at that point, they'd find a renewed interest in spreading it rumor even more aggressively, like they discovered some sort of new layer to the story."
Maybe she forced me*, in spreading the* rumor.
>>30363588
>"Yeah, you can't just those people take away your smile," agrees Pinkie.
just let*
>>30363588
>Dash and Rarity noticeably sink in disappoint, while Fluttershy lets out a sigh of relief.
disappointment*
>>30363604
>He waves a hands at the air.
hand*
> 'Sides, I'm way too old for her to be interested in."
in me*
>"What's your secret, Anon?" Rarity jokes, "I would kill to look how young well beyond my teens."
look so* young.
>You're not even question how these rolls are getting made anymore.
even going*
>You hear Fluttershy breath a little heavier.
>Something's not right with that girl.
there is everything right with that girl
>>30363613
>"I thought it would be fun if I put a little extra wasabi in my soy sauce but now I put way too much wasabi in my soy sauce and now it burnsssss."
comma before the but, don't forget proper sentence spacing.
>>30363613
>Ignoring your plea, he picks a roll on your plate and dips in the bowl.
dips it* in.
>"I suppose I could cover it. I was the one who suggested dragged everyone out here, after all."
dragging*
>>30363653
>The rest of meal goes on, with Anon trying to more kick-start smalltalk about school.
flip kick-start and more around.
>>
>>30364072
Yesssssss
>>
>>30365732
technically if you fuck them, your just fucking a human shaped pony without going anthro. But yeah, your getting addicted to that ass slapping your hips.
>>
>>30366400
>The human and pony counterparts will never compete against each other to decide who can satisfy you the most.
>Horse pussy
>Pussy thats evolved for generations upon generations of descendants to be compatible.
>Hooves
>Hands
>>
>>30366413
Both, if your fucking Pinkie...and her sisters.
>>
>>30355514
>You are the boyfriend, emotional anchor, and most trusted adult in the unfair and uncertain life of a budding teen RGR girl.
>Once the initial thrill of free sex whenever wears off, you find yourself cuddling her and talking as much if not more than you are banging her.
>As time goes on, you slowly heal the damage to her that keeps revealing itself to you.
>All the attention starvation bred from such a romantically competitive life is enough to really fuck up a normal RGR woman, let alone a confused and hormone charged teen.
>The more you learn, the more the dark and seldom addressed underbelly of a gender skewed world reveals itself to you.
>>
File: disco is dead.png (168KB, 559x514px) Image search: [Google]
disco is dead.png
168KB, 559x514px
>>30365732
I w-was supposed to get a pony waifu goddamnit
At this point, any positive attention from 3d would just make me nervous and suspicious
>>
>>30365036
>After all, who would stop the union? His mother or sisters?
There's something charming about the idea of mares worrying about Anon because he doesn't have a mother or any sisters in Equestria to protect him from other mares who would try to take advantage of him.
>>
>>30366740
>Your gf calls you in the middle of the night.
>Your annoyance vanishes when you hear her cracking and watery voice. She asks you to come over.
>After speeding to her house, you let yourself in and rush to her, fearing the worst.
>She practically tackles you while almost in tears. She says she's sorry for calling and breaking down like a little boy, but she just had to know.
>She had to know that you weren't a cruel dream.
>That night, you and her shared a bed in a tight embrace, both wearing a loving smile.
>>
>Anon arrives age-regressed into a kid.
>Ponies can't reconcile the fact that a human "foal" acts like an adult, and one that acts contrary to gender roles at that.
>What's most disturbing is that he's obsessed with blowing shit up, knowing chemical recipes for explosives the ponies don't.
>A pyromaniac, but with explosives.
>Celestia eventually takes him under her wing as a personal student, mostly because she;s worried he'll end up blowing the school and half of Canterlot up.
>Also wants to instil proper "values" into the colt, even if she respects his choice to not act like a stereotypical colt/stallion.

"There's nothing that can't be solved with the power of high-explosives, Princess!"

>Friendship lessons with the Mane 6.
>Baking with Pinkie Pie? He bakes a block of C4, somehow.
>Fashion with Rarity? A gem-studded bandoleer for grenades.
>Etcetera.
>>
>>30366950
Are you literally 12?
>>
>>30366929
I'm trying, but I can't picture her as anybody other than either Moondancer or Rainbow Dash.
>>
>>30366950
>Young Junkrat in Equestria.
>"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
>Click.
>The ensuing explosion shakes the entire mountain.
>Perhaps telling anon that Celestia has been alive for over a thousand years wasnt the brightest of ideas.
>>
>>30366740
This is something I never thought of. Both people and ponies are social creatures that don't do well when ignored or unloved. What happens when the dominant sex who is also the vast majority can't get a mate due to scarcity? Especially when a key way success is measured is by the quality of your lover, driving everyone to try and pair off? What happens to the ones who aren't successful?
>>
>>30366992
You make an effort to love each and every one of those little darlings; that's what you do. I don't care if it gets me branded as a slut, I'm going to give every lonely mare I come across an hug that MEANS SOMETHING.
>>
>>30366963
>>30366929
I'm imagining that punk-rock looking mare someone drew for a prompt kind of like this.

Anon was basically an emotional rock for an attention-starved teenager going through a hard time.

I saved the image but I didn't name it, so it's basically lost forever, at least on my computer.
>>
>>30367025
Oh god, that's adorable.

>Emo-pone's friends will never believe that she snagged an older guy
>>
>>30367039
>Emo-pone's friends don't believe her.
>They go over to her house one day to hang out.
>No answer when they knock.
>The door is unlocked and they're close enough friends, so they just walk in.
>They're fucking right in plain view.
>>
File: 1463344924725.png (485KB, 1000x760px) Image search: [Google]
1463344924725.png
485KB, 1000x760px
>>30367025
>>30367039
>>30367056
>Date an emo teen-mare
>Teen-mare finds that she doesn't like her punk and scremo CDs now because she can't relate to depressing songs anymore.
>>
>>30367056
>Emo-pone's parents find out about you and her
>You're sweating bullets because she's 16 and your twenty-something, and in the back of your head you're wondering what it'll be like to be shanked by someone who doesn't have hands in horse-prison
>Mom-pone looks impressed and claps Emo-pone on the back, much to dad-pone's displeasure
>Dad-pone doesn't have a problem per se with you being older than his daughter, only that you'll be a bad influence on her; thinks you're some kind of "stallion of the night" and very passive-aggressively shows how much he doesn't like you
>>
File: 1468081192579.jpg (149KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1468081192579.jpg
149KB, 700x700px
>>30366929
>She had to know that you weren't a cruel dream.
I don't even know what to say to that
>>
>>30366929
10/10 Would make a genetic descendant post haste.
>>
>>30367111
>stallion of the night
>SWEAR TO ME
>>
File: 1424318071653.png (610KB, 1131x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1424318071653.png
610KB, 1131x1000px
>>30366929
>>30366963
>Rainbow Dash
I need it.
>>
>>30367400
>girlfriend is so worried you're not real
>ends up moving in with you so she can be as close to you as possible as often as possible
>RGRE dictates that guys don't like a clingy girl
>scared that you'll leave her if she keeps going but she feels like she'll have a mental and emotional break if she stops
>surprise her by only becoming more affectionate with her
>this makes her even more clingy almost never leaving your side
>you decide to fuck a baby into her
>this calms her down in one way but ramps up her emotions in another
>becomes less clingy towards you slightly but becomes more defensive around others because she's pregnant
>>
>>30366963
>Moondancer had already resigned herself to a life alone knowing her romantic prospects were grim at best.
>One day, you happen by and jump her junky car when it won't start.
>Her flustered thanks is so adorable that you give her your number if she ever wants to hang out.
>One thing lead to another...
>Now you're both lying naked in her room, furiously button mashing in a close game of Smash Sisters. Loser has to be bottom.
>Everyone who ever made a permavirgin joke about Moondancer has to eat their words and then some.
>>
>>30367565
She'll be too busy choking on something of mine to eat those words. So I'll eat them for her, along with something else.
>>
File: 1470253554767.png (113KB, 1059x926px) Image search: [Google]
1470253554767.png
113KB, 1059x926px
Oh shit, I finally found a pic of what I always wanted to do to a magical pastel mare!

https://derpibooru.org/1464977?q=artist%3Aalcor
>>
>Awkward girlfriend Moondancer is new to the whole "talking to boys" thing and is testing the waters of what to do with a boyfriend
>It's mostly throwing spaghetti at the wall and seeing what sticks
>One time she took off her sweater and put it over a puddle for you to walk over... forgetting in her "oh shit I have to do a girlfriend-thing now" panic that she was nude underneath, save for a pair of panties
>Another time (after the previous attempt, whereupon she learned to start wearing a jacket over her sweater once it started to get colder outside) she took off her jacket and slipped it over your shoulders, which was fucking adorable
>Your relationship with her has its up and down; from that time you BOTH went out of your way to buy gifts for each other on horse-Valentine's day (and ended up cuddling on the couch under a blanket), or that one time she tried to deepthroat you and threw up all over your crotch
>The pros far outweigh the cons, and you enjoy watching her show you off to her friends almost as much as she does
>Also, the noises she makes when you go down on her do wonders for your self-esteem.
>>
>>30367860
Whats better Anons?

>Moondancer showing off to friends making them all clam clustered
OR
>Moondancer trying her hardest to do RGRE things for you that shows she cares even if they wind up being less than stellar
>>
>>30368038
Guess it'd depend on your own love language:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Five_Love_Languages

Basically, what form of affection do you prefer to express/receive.
>>
>Day Who cares
>Be Purple Autism
>AKA Janky-Ass attempt at royalty
>Figure being a princess will get you all the cock you could ever want
>TFW princess of friendship means you keep getting friendzoned
>M'Lord.parchment
>A letter just arrived via your manservant today, you just got summoned up to Canterlot
>Urgent Princess business apparently
>Meet up with Princess Cakelestia, she's the one who called you here
>She brings you to a room with Condense and LULULU
>They all look pretty pissed
>oshitfilly.tapestry
>"Twilight, do you have any idea why we called you here?" Celestia asked
>Visibly sweating bullets at this point
>Please don't be because Big Mac thought you were stalking him again
>Decide shutting the fuck up is better than saying anything
>She pulls out a graph, a scatter plot with a best fit line, its increasing
>"This is a graph showing approval ratings for the government."
>She throws it away
>Oshitfilly
>"That graph has noting to do with OUR government, that graph was for the Yaks."
>She pulls out a second graph, it was plateaued before it went straight down, someone pasted a toilet to where the graph ended
>"These are OUR most recent approval ratings. Ever since you got coronated our approval ratings have been shit.
No-One likes you Twilight, you're ruining the government."
>Oshitfilly
>>
>>30368110
"Princess," you say, "I know things aren't looking that good right now, but I'm working on becoming more-"
>"Twilight, shut the fuck up," Celestia said "To make up for your shit job, I've decided to hold a contest, Anyone who likes you just has to write an essay saying what they'd do if they got to spend a day with you. and you're going to make sure that they have the best day ever, or we're going to teach you the meaning of governmental accountability." She finished, her voice taking on a raspier and more menacing tone. She levitated a morningstar as she frowned at you, while Candy-ass and Luna stood behind her, sneering, CanCan holding a pair of nun-chucks in her wings while Luna had a baseball bat with nails in it
>Oshitfilly.jpg

>Day +1 in RGRE
>Still purple
>Still somewhat autistic
>Been sitting in the crystalline eyesore that is your house all day waiting for Spike to spit up a letter or some shit.
>Hear him coughing
>Oshithereitcomes
>He vomits up a bunch of letters
>They're all just bills
>Whatthefuckman.jpg
> He farts and a scroll pops out of his ass
>Whatthefuckman.jpg
>Boys aren't supposed to poop
>You levitate it in your magic, covering your face with a wing
>Its caked in shit an barbecue sauce
>whatthefuckspike
>Open it slowly, and your eyes widen, its a letter from the contest
>On it is one simple sentence
"I want 2 eet summ chikkun tendeez, Anon"
>Whatthefuckman
>>
>>30368110
>>30368143
Meme Levels: 9001%
>>
File: doggest.png (130KB, 232x198px) Image search: [Google]
doggest.png
130KB, 232x198px
>>30368110
>>30368143
>LaP's first green
>>
File: 1492545693351.jpg (25KB, 307x352px) Image search: [Google]
1492545693351.jpg
25KB, 307x352px
>>30368110
>>30368143
are ya fack'n serious mate?
>>
>>30368110
>>30368143
While this is terrible, once I read Celestia's dialogue in Pat's voice a la two best sister play, it made it about 32% better and more in character.
>>
>>30368038
Hmm... I mean, your girl showing you off to her friends is an ego boost, that's for sure, and it would feel good knowing that you were helping her prove her "you're never going to get laid" friends wrong. But my heart belongs to her doing RGRE things for me that shows she cares. Little gestures of affection are so sweet.
>>
File: 1497837040639.jpg (94KB, 498x995px) Image search: [Google]
1497837040639.jpg
94KB, 498x995px
>>30368058
>Being physically touched
>Hugs, shoulder-rubs, casual and platonic touches
wew lad
>>
File: ukm.jpg (32KB, 600x859px) Image search: [Google]
ukm.jpg
32KB, 600x859px
>>30368058
>tfw you have never felt or received any of those 5
hahah, oh well, right?
>>
File: 138892182189.png (486KB, 1843x1528px) Image search: [Google]
138892182189.png
486KB, 1843x1528px
>>30368290
>>30368058
>"He theorizes that people tend to naturally give love in the way that they prefer to receive love."
>Neat, lets look at which of those i do for other people.
>"acts of service (devotion)"
>"physical touch"
>Sounds about right.
>Suddenly realise how little of either i've receieved in life.
Fuck.
>>
>>30368143
>Teleport to Canterlot because Alicorns and friendship OP
"Celestia, I only got one letter, what the fuck is this man. I'm a Princess, I'm supposed to get more than this, man."
>Celestia cocks an eyebrow "You did Twilight, that was just the best one."
"Let me see the others then you cunt"
>She horn magics a ton of shit on top of you
>Literally a ton of shit with scrolls embedded in it
>"Pick a letter, any letter."
>Take the nearest one out
>"I want 2 eet summ chikkun tendeez, Anon"
another one
another one
Another one
Buy yourself a house
>"I want 2 eet summ chikkun-"
Buy your whole family houses
>"I want 2 eet summ"
>Look up with horror
"Are these all the same letter?"
>"It appears that Anon is the only one in Equestria who actually likes you
"B-but what about my parents, and shiny? and my friends?"
>"No-one likes you Twilight. ever since your ascension everyone hates you, also your mom thinks you're a dyke, she caught you staring at Cadence's horn. Your friends are only there because I've been paying them this entire time, I haven't paid them in like, a week."
>Damnit mom, you're not a dyke! you're not!
>"You're going to take anon our for tendies, you're going to spend the entire day with him, and he's going to have the best day of his life, or me and all the other princesses are going to kick your ass."
popamollyI'msweatin
>>
>>30368334
>Frequently pat friends and friendly co-workers on the back
>Cannot remember the last time anyone voluntarily touched me
You fucker, I never even realized this until just now.
>>
>>30367092
Don't worry, when she starts having random reminders of shameful and cringey shit years later those CDs will start looking good again.
>>
>>30368252
It's fiiine.
>>
File: moondancer_by_tyuubatu-d9pqf8i.jpg (171KB, 774x1033px) Image search: [Google]
moondancer_by_tyuubatu-d9pqf8i.jpg
171KB, 774x1033px
>>30368038
>Pampering Moondancer at the lunchroom
>Sitting her on your lap while you feed her and give her pecks and kisses.
>Making sure she can feel your boner because of her cute reactions.
>Giving everyone a stare that promises pain and broken kneecaps if anyone tries to give your cute nerd some shit.
>>
>>30368341
Day+1+1 in RGRE

>Be purplesmart
>Meet up with anon at "Tend-E Sauces" to start the day off
>You might be a virgin, but even you wouldn't fuck him
>Nofatdudes.png
>Dude was so fat his blood type was Ragu
>When he moved in he didn't need his own address, he needed his own zipcode
>Equestria's a small country, when he moved in, you're surprised he didn't tip it over.
>Most mares like a stallion where you can hold on to something
>But with anon, if you put your hooves on him, he'd suck you in
>"H-Hi TWILOT!" He screeches
>"Hi! My Name is Anon, yes."
>He reaches out one of his grubby paws and starts petting you
Osunwhy
>Hard
pleasestop
>You're getting spaghetti and pasta sauce in your mane
>"Horseyyyy" he breathes out like the fat retard he is
>Horseyyy~" you're drawing a crowd now
>Not sure if you can say anything to fat retarded colts that's like a diversity double or triple whammy
>Scratch that, just a double, obesity isn't considered a disability here
>He's petting you really hard and you can't do anything
wakemeup.jpg
>Go inside the place
>Anon, like the fat, retarded colt he is, waddles up to the cashier, and looks at their selection of tendies
>"Welcome to Tend-E Sauces" Diamond Tiara says with a frown, her teenage apathy outright permeating the nearby area "what can I help you with?"
>Anon reaches up a grubby finger an puts it up against the sauce display
>"Hey what flavor is that one?" he asks
>"Barbecue
>"I like barbecue, yes"
>"Hey what flavor is the white one?"
>"Ranch"
wakemeupinside
>"I like ranch, yes"
>"Hey what flavor is that one?"
>"Barbecue"
>"I like barbecue, yes"
>"Hey what flavor is the white one?"
saveme
>"Ranch"
>"I like ranch, yes"
"He'll take both types of sauces!"
>>
File: 1479676944841.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1479676944841.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>30368462
>>
File: IMG_0112.jpg (31KB, 451x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0112.jpg
31KB, 451x333px
>>30368462
This only seems RGRE because Twilight is a permavirgin who can't get dick, which hasn't really come back up.
Fred Fredburger.
>>
>>30368419
WANT
>>
>You know...
>Usually you don't get into other people's business
>As long as no one was trying to blow your shit up or eat you, you were pretty much fine with whatever went on in people's lives
>Like they say, live let live
>But, when someone casually appears on your porch, a princess no less, saying that you were sold to them, you had a very questions
>Not many, like you said you weren't nosey, but you had a few
>So, grabbing your sweet ass cup, you had decided to make the tip to Twilight's house
>Since she was the one that sold you to giant, crazy sun horse and all
>Apparently
>It was a pretty quick walk
>Sure, you heard ponies screaming off in the distance, and you were pretty sure the Sofa and Quill place wasn't supposed to be leaning like it was or look that broken up, but it wasn't too bad
>You said hello to some horses
>Mr. Cake was nice enough to refill your cup with water when you went into his store
>Berry Heart even let you have a handful of blackberries for free
>Which was nice...
>In less than five minutes, you were standing in front of purple's crystal castle of doom
>You didn't bother knocking, instead opening the door and stepping inside
>Fuckthepolice.jpg
"Twilight? Hey, Twilight, it's be, Anon!" you called
>Your voice echoed off the crystal walls a bit before a voice answered
>"Anon? Oh, it's good! We're in the library!" Twilight called back
>Of course she was...
>Taking a sip from your cup, you made your way toward the library doors and opened them to see a very particular sight
>There was Twilight, being the queen of all dorks, sitting at one of the tables reading a big ass book
>That wasn't the weird thing
>You would have thought it weird that the purple dork WASN'T reading something while in a library
>What was weird was the giant pile of gold and jewels sitting in the middle of the room, with Starlight and Spike who appeared to be dancing around it, rubbing gold bits all over their bodies
>...
>Spike can do one hell of a moonwalk
>>
>>30368573
Yes, more "Sold-to-Celly-Anon"
>>
>>30368573
>you had a very questions
wat?
>to make the tip to Twilight's house
trip*
>>
>>30368419
>Years of thinking she'll die alone made Moondancer into sort of a prude.
>You've taken it upon yourself to loosen her up a bit.
>One day at lunch, you discreetly unzip your pants before pulling Moonie into your lap.
>She doesn't realize whats going on until your bare erection is under her skirt and pressed against her panties.
>You slip a condom into your flustered girl's hand and whisper "Next move is yours. Do what you will."
>>
>>30368573
"...So I take it you had a very interesting day, huh?"
>Twilight smiled nervously, looking at you from the top of her book
>"Yeah... you could say that," she said, her wings ruffling against her sides
>You nodded slowly, watching as Starlight dove into the pile of money Scrooge Mcduck style
"So... I heard that I'm going to marrying the princess soon."
>"You probably are," Twilight replied, her ears pinning themselves against her skull. "B-But I'm sure you'll love it in the castle! There's servants that'll cater to your every w-whim, and you'll LOVE the princess!"
>Starlight, giggling to herself, spit out a foundation of bits into the air while backstroking through the money pile
>Spike was popping and locking his little heart out
>Right on my little nigga
"I'm guessing that this is the dowry the princess was talking about?"
>Twilight nodded, hopping out of her seat and making her way toward you
>"Yes, she insisted that she pay a queen's ransom for you."
>Your nose scrunched up
>Weren't you supposed to pay the dowry to the husband, or the wife in this case?
>You might not have passed history class, and of them, but you were pretty sure that was how this dowry business went...
>Swirling your drink in your cup, you took another sip
"That's a lot of fucking bits."
>"It is."
>Both you and Twilight were silent for a few moments, just watching Starlight and Spike boogie
"Hey Twi?"
>Twilight looked up at you
>"Yeah?"
"You mind telling me why you sold me to the princess?"
>Twilight's eyes grew to the size of dinner plates
>"I did--I mean, I'd never do anything like that to y-you!"
>Wordlessly, you pointed at the mountain of gold
>You weren't even all that mad at the little horse
>Hell, if someone dumped this much money into your lap you'd sell you, but she could at least be honest about it
>Twilight flinched
>>
>>30367517
wouldn't we act like gf if we were with our waifus?
>>
>>30368653
>"I... the princess was very persuasive, okay? Since I'm your legal guardian she came to me, and it wasn't like I could TELL her no. She's... she's Princess Celestia"
"Hmm... she DOES had a really big fuck-off mace," you said
>You drummed your fingers against the side of your cup
"Any idea why she had that mace? Or what she was wearing all of that armor?"
>Twilight made a face
>"The princess is... very old fashioned when it comes to things like this."
"This old fashioned?"
>"It's been a VERY long time since she's decided to take a princess, Anon."
>No fucking shit...
>Your brow furrowed thoughtfully
"There wouldn't be a way to earn my freedom or anything like that, would there?"
>Twilight opened her mouth but closed it a second later, her nose scrunching up
>"Well... if somepony were to defeat her in open combat she would be forced to give you up..."
>...
>Well... maybe you could wing that?
>It probably wouldn't be easy, what with her mace and all, but maybe you could give her a good bap on the snoozle...
>You opened your mouth to say something, but before the first word passed your lips a thunderous crash erupted from down the hall
>"Ohbuckohbuckohbuckohbucksomeponypleasehelpme!"
>You could hear the pounding of hooves on the crystal floor
>A moment later a very frazzled, singed, and very terror-stricken strawberry poner zoomed into the library
>"PrincessTwilightpleasehelpme!" she squealed, darting over and hiding behind her. "PrincessCelestiaistryingtoKILLME!"
>A moment later, Princess Celestia, her once shining armor blackened and smudged, poked her head in
>Huh...
>You didn't know the princess's hair could catch on fire like that...
>"Oh, there you are my love!" she chirped, smiling. "I had just about finished up defeating all of my potential rivals!"
>She looked over at strawberry pone, her gaze hardening
>Strawberry pone let out a whimper, covering her face with her hooves
>>
>>30368777
>Staring at the poor pegasus for a few moments, she looked back at you, all smiles once again
"Are you ready to go to Canterlot with me, or do you need a little more time to get your things?"
>...
>Explosively exhaling, you took a sip from your cup
"I was waiting on you."
>>
>>30368777
>"It's been a VERY long time since she's decided to take a princess, Anon."
*prince
**lover
>>
>>30368785
Alright. I'm done. I'm not gonna save or fix any of these little celly post, so I'd cap 'em if I were you
>>
>>30368777
Checked, also
>Or what she was wearing all of that armor?"
armor for*
>>30368785
>"Are you ready to go to Canterlot with me, or do you need a little more time to get your things?"
goofed on Sunbutts greenline.
>>30368793
Actual story update when?
>>
File: That feely feel.jpg (53KB, 571x515px) Image search: [Google]
That feely feel.jpg
53KB, 571x515px
>>30368394
>>
>>30368793
Absolutely infuriating. I could deal with being looked down on or even needing my waifu's permission at stores to buy sharp things, but being sold?
Even if it's to Celestia which is a promise of an easy life, I'd rebel and be a pain just on principle.
>>
>>30368793
I know they're just random snippets, but your grammar was, at times, so bad it took a while to figure out what you meant.
As for the premise, I like it.
>>
File: 59b.png (138KB, 816x460px) Image search: [Google]
59b.png
138KB, 816x460px
Heeey, I have Aftershock updates lined up for you guys. I'mma start now, just a heads up.
>>
>>30368891
OH SHIT

OH SHIT NIGGAS

OH SHIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>30368793
...I gotta be honest, LaP: I'm finding this a lot more interesting than your other shit -- especially Squire-Anon.

This caught my attention straight away. I tend to just pass over Squire-Anon completely, without a second thought.
>>
>>30368891
OH SHIT NIGGA, I GOT OFF WORK FOR THIS!
>>
>>30368903
Fuck off then, you got your shit idea, the rest of us want our actual stories.
>>
>>30368903
well thats just like your opinion man

i for one like squire anon
>>
File: 22222.jpg (84KB, 520x650px) Image search: [Google]
22222.jpg
84KB, 520x650px
Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/k4uKn6Va

>>30368891
>”Ma’am?”
>The timid voice of your secretary steals not an inch of momentum from your stride.
>”Where are you going?”
>The door ahead of you glows before gently hovering open.
>When you reply you tone is measured and calm, but they can’t see the hard, angry twitch in the corner of your mouth.
“The dungeons.”

<>

>As you and your friends step inside the library, you find the lavender unicorn in much the same state as you left her in an hour ago.
>Her pacing goes undeterred by your arrival, and you’re a touch surprised that you can’t see hoofprints wearing into the floorboards beneath her for all her dedication to it.
“I brought everypony I could find,” you announce quickly, “has she sent anything back?”
>Twilight doesn’t even turn, her brow set firmly in place.
>”Does it LOOK like she did?” she replies curtly.
>Spike bounces a concerned look between his caretaker and you, his claws playing together in his lap as he, presumably, continues to wait for the return letter that hadn’t come.
>He sits otherwise unmoving on the table next to Twilight, still in the exact place she sat him when she first required his services.
>”Are you SURE you sent it to the right place?” She continues, her voice becoming accusatory.
>”Yeah, of course I am. Sure I am…” Spike responds quietly, turning his eyes toward his fiddling digits.
>”You sent it to her study like I told you, right? You sent it to the room with the books and the big desk?”
>The small dragon frowns and flits his eyes up and away in thought.
>”W-Well… yeah…” he returns slowly, “I mean, I think I did?”
>The librarian throws back her head and groans loudly, amplifying the nervous wiggle in the dragon’s claws instantly.
>”Hey! There’s a lot of places in the castle with books and desks, okay!? I haven’t even been there in years!”
>>
>>30368928
>”DESK! ONE desk!” Twilight retorts swiftly as she turns on him.
>“H’alright, alright, now that’s well ’n enough,” Applejack cuts in decisively, beating you to punch.
>The farm mare crosses farther into the room and seats herself on the ground near the squabbling roommates, a comforting hoof landing on the male dragon’s back.
>He releases a stressed, shaky sigh and points his eyes back toward his claws, ignoring the agitated huff from the unicorn.
>“Ya’ll just settle down ’n tell us what’s goin’ on here,” Applejack says, shooting Twilight a sufficiently withering look in retaliation for her temper.
>The purple mare seems to take the hint, stalling any more aimless trotting and instead lifting her hooves to her face, her chest swelling as she takes a cleansing breath.
>”I’m sorry, I know this isn’t helpful, I just – look, I’m not sure what’s going on, but I think it might be bad...” she says.
>You offer the dragon a gentle look as you step forward and take your place next to AJ, your second companion following close behind and doing the same.
>”Liiiiiike… ‘I forgot his birthday bad?” Rainbow Dash says, gesturing at the purple mare “Or, ‘we need to assemble the Elements of Harmony before the town explodes’ bad?”
>Twilight grunts and scrapes a hoof down her face, peering off into the distance thoughtfully for a few moments before answering.
>”I don’t know… but probably closer to the latter.”
>”Greeeaat,” the speedster returns sarcastically.
“We found a very troubling letter,” you cut in, “we’re not sure what it means, but it sounded very important. Also…”
>You trail off here and catch Twilight’s eye, looking for a sign to continue.
>After a moment she sighs and turns to all of you, her expression becoming uncomfortable.
>”Anonymous has disappeared…” she says.
>>
>>30368951
>”What!?” Dash exclaims, instantly filling with energy and shooting worried looks between the both of you.
>”Darn… ‘course it has somethin’ to do with that feller, don’t it?” Applejack remarks, frowning.
“A-Ah, well, if the Princess’ letter is to be believed,” you cut in again, “he may be with Celestia herself.”
>You catch Twilight’s face shift, twisting up in the same way that it did when she found the letter in the first place.
>A mixing swell of caution and confusion appear in her astute eyes, as if they’re burning into an invisible wall she can’t seem to pierce with them for all of her trying.
>”I don’t like it,” she says finally, drawing everypony’s attention.
>”I don’t like any of this. Something about that letter was… off. Something was wrong with it, but I couldn’t put my hoof on what it was. I had a bad feeling. I sent it to Celestia just in case, just to make sure, but I… I don’t know…”
>”’H’alright then, well… first thing’s first,” AJ remarks, popping her hat up farther on her brow.
>“What’d this thing say? What was funny about it?”
>Twilight closes her eyes, surely compiling her memories along with her rationale.
>”Okay…. It was a letter the Princess sent to Anonymous,” she begins, “It didn’t say anything specific, only that there was something important that she needed to discuss with him, and that she needed to do it as soon as possible. She told him to go somewhere and meet her. She sounded really worried, but… I mean…”
>Twilight’s eyes scrunch tighter before fluttering open.
>The purple mare turns on the spot and begins to pace yet again, her tail flicking about in unease as she saddles up to continue.
>>
>>30368968
>”She said she didn’t want to involve anypony that she didn’t need to for fear of trust, but… but then why wouldn’t she say anything to any of us? To… ‘me’? Does she not trust me? Does she not trust the Elements of Harmony?”
>Twilight whips around in the other direction now, trotting back toward you as her mind runs on.
>”And another thing; the Princess always sends her personal letters through me – err, through Spike…” she concedes, pausing a moment to flash the young dragon an officially apologetic look that he regards kindly before going on.
>”Especially the ones to Anonymous. She’s sent two over the last two weeks, even. Like clockwork. Sending letters through dragonfire is just more efficient. But this time… I’m almost positive that I didn’t deliver the letter to Anonymous that told him to meet her.”
>”I mean – I don’t read the Princess’ personal letters,” Twilight clarifies quickly, “But that letter told him to meet her THAT night. If it had come a week ago, then he would have been gone a week ago; he wasn’t. I remember talking with him the day after I delivered the last one. If ‘I’ had given it to him, I wouldn’t have seen him the next day…”
>”Soo… so you’re saying… what are you saying?” Dash says, thinking for only a moment before becoming frustrated.
>”Ya’ll’r thinkin’ that letter you found wasn’t from the Princess?” Applejack says, “That this was all some sorta’ trick?”
>Twilight’s face becomes serious and she halts in place, staring at the ground pensively.
>”… I think it’s possible…”
>You shift in place and peer at the ground, stomach turning at the implication, the possibilities.
>You don’t seem to be alone in your unease.
>In fact, the demeanor of both of the mares you brought with you have taken a sharp turn.
>>
>>30368980
>Dash doesn’t speak out, but she mutters her disbelief under her breath, and her wings and chest have perked up in a subtle sign of agitation.
>Applejack’s face has morphed in a full-on scowl, and you can see her forelimbs noticeably flex as her anger rises.
>”Have ya’ll looked for’em? You’re SURE he ain’t around here?”
>Twilight turns and nods her head sorrowfully.
”Twilight and I ran all over town…” you add.
“He’s not the type to blend into a crowd, but nopony’s seen him at all. He isn’t at home, either, we were just there. We went into every room…”
>”No-good, slimy, sneaky, foul little—“ Applejack curses under her breath, nose flaring.
>“Somepony pretendin’ to be a Princess – a pony’a REAL character – so they can trick a defenseless colt out into the open and snatch 'em up in the dead’a night? Nuh-uh, no ma’am. Ah can hardly BELIEVE somethin’ so low-down and yellow and-and—!”
>”Ahh-Ahh, A-Applejack?” Spike whimpers, wincing slightly as the large mare’s once gentle grip around his shoulders intensifies into an uncomfortable vice in her outrage.
>Dash lifts her forelegs and slams the hoof of one into the other as the farm mare quickly yanks hers away, patting the young male guiltily.
>”I’m right with ya’!” the speedster remarks, “Those freaks better start hoping that poindexter and puffball over here find ’em before us, cause I’m gonna pound ’em when we do!”
>An unamused frown crosses both your and Twilight’s faces, but the latter brushes it off quickly.
>”Now slow down; everpony just slow down,” she says, lifting a hoof to her temple.
>”We don’t even KNOW if he was abducted yet, we’re just taking shots in the dark. We need SOME sort of information to go on before we start stamping our hooves and making bold declarations. I was hoping the princess would get back to me soon, but…”
>>
>>30368992
>”Yeah, that all sounds real nice Twilight,” Applejack remarks, unconvinced, “but considerin’ the circumstances, ah ain’t one fer just sittin’ on flank while some scoundrel runs off with stallionfolk from mah home-town. ‘Sides, where’r we s’possed to get ‘information’ from? His house, ya’ think?”
>The farm mare’s comment lights a torch in your brain, and you raise a hoof in an effort to gain their attention.
“We could double check his home, but I believe more aggressive action may suit our cause better,” you point out, turning to Twilight.
“The letter mentioned a specific place to meet. The train tracks on the south side, correct?” you say, a determined look gracing your face, “That place is very last one of which we can be quite sure Anonymous was. If we go there, we may manage to find some clue as to his whereabouts. The extra information would ALSO do us well should the princess contact us with the worst, wouldn’t you agree?”
>Twilight’s brow rises and she quickly looks to your other two companions, exchanging looks with them for a moment before their faces also harden resolutely.
“I know where I’m going, ladies,” you say with some spirit, flashing each of them a look, “Who’s with me?”
>”The sooner the better!” Twilight affirms, turning and flaring her horn to pull her worn saddlebag from the shelf behind her.
>”It’s not far at all. We could go and be back before dusk.”
>Both the pegasus and the earth pony rise from their seats on the ground, even more energized now that they had a plan of attack.
>”Ah’m ready, let’s go,” Applejack agrees without a moment of hesitance.
>”Let’s do this!” Dash adds, spreading her wings.
>The pegasus rises from the ground and bolts outside without another word.
>Twilight nearly trips over herself in an effort to chase after her, both you and AJ turning to follow close behind.
>>
>>30369008
>“W-Wait, Dash! It might be dangerous! We should all – ugh! Alright!” the librarian bellows after her, turning a quick look to the two of you all of you step outside.
>”Move it, move it, move it! We got places to be!” a perky voice calls out from high above as the fresh air and the smell of grass hit your snout.
>You turn upwards to try and spot her, but the only thing you find is the afternoon sun stinging your eyes.
>Twilight, clearly unhappy with your starting pace, rushes forward then stops short, nearly tripping over herself again before reversing her direction and trotting back toward the house.
>”Hey c’mooon!” the pegasus whines, but the lavender mare pays her no heed, her quick pace carrying her right back to the front door.
>Standing in the crack of its arch is her assistant; he’d come to the front to wave you goodbye before you set out.
>You turn your ears instinctively, curious, and you catch the very end of a rushed but nonetheless genuine-sounding apology.
>You hear something else as well.
>The mare instructs her male ward in no subtle language that the library is to be closed while the three of you are gone.
>She also tells him to lock the door behind them, and not to answer it or open it for anypony he himself didn’t know or trust implicitly.
>The young dragon seems slightly puzzled by the seriousness of her tone, but nonetheless chuckles and mentions something about needing to get some cleaning done anyways.
>Twilight taps him gently on the cheek with the point of her snout before moving to close the door, whispering something more to him just out of earshot as it shuts.
>As she walks away from her home and nears you, you reach out and pat her gently on the back, attempting to ease her troubled expression with a smile.
“We should only be out for a few minutes,” you assure her.
>”Yeah,” she says, sparing you a quick glance before turning back.
>“I’m just, uh… yeah. Let’s go.”
>>
>>30369020
>”I coulda’ been there and back already!” the skyward voice bleats.
>”I HIGHLY doubt that,” Twilight mutters.
>”I COULD SO have don—!“
>”OKAAAY!” Twilight barks back at the whingeing pegasus, hiking up her saddlebag in irritation.
>”Time’s ‘a wastin’ girls,” Applejack adds before turning, taking only a moment to readjust her hat before breaking out into a light jog, her path loosely acclimating to a blurry cyan spec in the cloudless sky above.
>”C’mawn! We’ll make it there right quick if’n we double-time it!”
>You pat the huffy unicorn on the back, nodding toward the light brown mare in the distance as you turn to follow her.
“It’s time,” you say, filling your chest with air in preparation for the change in adrenaline.
>You rush forward not a moment later, following the lead set by the blond mare ahead of you.
>The clop and thud of hooves at your immediate rear confirms that your purple companion is following close behind.
>For a while, the world becomes refreshingly simple.
>Your mind has to put away more worrying thoughts and instead focus its concern on the breakneck pace your physically admirable colleagues were setting for your party as you crossed town and headed toward the south side.
>You don’t ask AJ to slow down once; the idea of being alone with your thoughts just so you might imagine what was happening to your human companion right now is far less pleasant than your absent musings on how a pony could run so fast for so long without tiring.
>This tactic actually proves effective for a time, but, unfortunately, not forever.
>As you and your friends rush, cutting across roads, speeding down streets and passing quaint pony houses, your cruel mind sneaks back up on you.
>Soon you’re pondering things about him.
>Pointless, unhelpful things.
>You wonder if he’s in a house or if he’s exposed to the elements.
>You wonder how long he’s truly been away.
>>
>>30369026
>There wasn’t any sort of specific marking or indicator on the letter you found in his home, so you had no idea if he was a night and a half away, or a few DAYS out.
>He could be out in the open right now, forced to travel with his captors.
>He could be hidden away somewhere, too, tucked in a place where nopony could see and nopony would know.
>Except for the ones who took him of course.
>Maybe they were already where they wanted to be…
>Maybe they already had him right where they wanted him.
>You face scrunches in discomfort at the thought, a slew of dark, terrible places for dark, terrible deeds cropping up in your head one by one with an almost unnerving efficiency.
>Your grim musings continue for so long that you lose track of yourself and even your exhaustion.
>With time, the farm mare’s rear end became her hip, and then her barrel, and then you passed her altogether, your chest pounding as you unwittingly took point and charged far ahead.
>You’d been successful at keeping your fear at bay for so long, but now that it was running wild in you, there was no limit to your energy.
>No matter how hard you pushed you couldn’t seem to leave behind the thoughts of Anonymous – gentle, thoughtful Anonymous – being tied up somewhere, surrounded by creatures he didn’t know and didn’t want to know.
>The human was probably terrified and depressed, but still holding out hope that somepony would come for him, to end whatever torments his kidnappers were putting him through.
>Each horrible doubt fueled you, took you closer and closer to your objective.
>Eventually, the hum of the townsponies and their various day-to-day died down and became a footnote in the back of your mind.
>The hard but tidy stone under your hooves broke into untended dirt, and then again into sturdy planks and steel rails as you merged onto a new path.
>>
>>30368921
That's cool. It just doesn't hold my personal interest, and this did.
>>30368917
Autistic bait is so weak you're not even worth an image.

0/10.
>>
>>30369034
>Each new step you take thuds against worn hardwood or clangs against metal, and eventually the tracks ahead of you become a comforting blur, an easy outline with which to complete your task.
>It isn’t until you start to notice the distant, hoarse echo of your name being shouted that you break from your exhaustion-tinted trance and finally slow yourself.
>”Rarity! H-Hol’ up a second!” a deep voice says behind you, cutting itself short.
>”T-Twilight’s—“
>You stop in place and turn back toward your friend, watching as the farm mare briskly trots forward to make up the small gap that had previously cut between you.
>Unfortunately, your third ground-bound companion is much, much farther away, dancing against the background of distant Ponyville as she tries to make up your ground.
>It’s only now that your pace catches up with you, and you have to crouch down to make sure you don’t fall over from the energy you just expended.
>You hadn’t thought of it much until now, but you hadn’t eaten any breakfast, and your lunch had been, well…
>Cut short.
>It was probably a miracle that you were still standing right now with how hard you went at it.
>Shoulders hunched, you hang your head and pant in place, lungs still burning with desperation as you try to get back your wind.
>The heat in around your face has intensified so much that you have to lift a foreleg to swipe away the sweat beginning to trickle down it from all sides, cringing in mild disgust as, not have anything to wipe it on, you simply hang your tarnished hoof out to your side and hope for it to dry.
>Far ahead of you and straight forward is the treeline of the Everfree; from that, you can assume that you’re facing east, now.
>To your left and to the northeast, far down the rails, was the dusty path back to town.
>In the opposite direction, much farther away, mind you, was the far-off town of lights, Las Pegasus.
>>
>>30369046
>Though you were a little ways away now, it was still a touch unnerving how close Anonymous had been to town before he vanished, only just beyond city limits.
>A few minutes jog if you had to estimate, though you hadn’t been paying much attention on the way.
>Ponyville was a small town, sure, but it still saw its share of troubles.
>Its citizenry vanishing in the night wasn’t usually one of them.
>”Don’t mean’ta nag ya’ an’ all…” Applejack says, gesturing at you, “But that-there probably ain’t safe.”
>Still puffing loudly and half submerged in your thoughts, you shoot the mare a dazed look and peer around, puzzling at her comment until your eyes tilt groundward and you notice, with some surprise, that you were currently laying on the outbound train tracks you’d followed to get here.
>Understanding her point immediately, you force your torn and tired limbs to lift you up with a huff, carrying yourself from the dangerous spot to a new one closer to your light-brown friend before plopping down.
>”Didn’ know you had that in ya’,” Applejack comments in a puff of breath as she removes her hat and swipes a foreleg across her moist brow, turning back to watch for your approaching companion.
>It takes another minute or so, but eventually Twilight begins to hobble into speaking distance again.
>However bad you had to assume you looked right now, the bookish librarian had to look far, far worse in comparison, and further still below the outdoorsmare catching her breath at your side.
>Her legs wiggle with every step, and her body slinks low to the ground as she plods up to you, her face a picture of warmed-up death.
>”Cuh-ugh… I’m comi—AHHAH!“ she manages to choke out, cutting herself short with a gasp that utterly bowls her over as a flash of blue crashes down directly at her side.
>”’Bout time!” Dash chirps loudly, ignoring the toppled unicorn.
>>
>>30369054
>”Ya’ see anything up there, Dash?” Applejack asks, peering back over her shoulder to examine the landscape ahead.
>”Nuh uh,” the pegasus returns glumly with a shake of her head.
>”Not yet, at least. I GUESS we should probably look around down here to make sure…”
>”I… ah-… agree…” the dying unicorn beside her remarks, gesturing with a hoof from her spot on the ground.
>You attempt to swallow the dryness in your mouth and shakily get to you hooves again.
>”Ya’ll, uh… need a minute?” Applejack asks, eyeing each of you with somewhat mirthful concern.
“No,” you pant out quickly, shaking your head, “I’m fine. Let’s get searching.”
>The farm mare turns with a smirk, stepping toward the other unicorn in your company.
>”Yeah sure, ‘we’. Alright, c’mawn… up an’ at ’em, cowpoke,” she says, stooping to lift her friend off of the ground.
>Twilight mutters a winded thank-you as she takes her friend’s hoof up and then wraps a noodly foreleg around her sturdy withers, steadying herself.
>Rainbow Dash nods and lifts off, softening her usual speed on the ascent and instead gliding just a head or two above your party, hovering just far enough to get a good look at the ground as she went.
>The four of you move in silence for a few minutes, your breath slowly and somewhat painfully returning as you plod along.
>You frequently swipe a hoof through your mane in a vain attempt to keep yourself a semblance of presentable, but give up quickly with the knowledge that you were probably just spooning more sweat and grime into it for your trouble.
>Twilight, having just recently come back to life, now tails you closely.
>Her head is hung and swiveling like a dog on the trail of scent, and her eyes are narrowed to slivers from the force of her focus on the dry dirt and sediment crunching beneath her hooves.
>She doesn’t even seem to notice you looking back at her.
>>
>>30369066
>Applejack has taken to kicking over rocks and stones as you pass them, clearly invested but incapable of finding something that just wasn’t appearing.
>You hadn’t thought about this much, or maybe hadn’t cared to, but it was quite possible that the four of you would be out here for a long time, and there was no guarantee you’d find anything.
>All you could really do was keep moving and hope that you’d find some sign of what had happened.
>Between then and now, if there ever would be a ‘then’ in the first place, the four of you were lined up for a lot of nothing.
>Even Applejack, an easygoing mare you’d certainly refrain from calling impatient or any form thereof, looked like she was getting antsy from the harsh drop in energy your team was now experiencing.
>Eventually, the farm mare clears her throat and shoots a look your way, her face smoothing.
>”So, uh…” she begins, obviously trying to strike up a conversation, “How long’d you girls say you knew this fella for, again?”
>”End of summer,” comes Twilight’s succinct reply, her mind miles away.
“Mm… yes. I believe it was a little over two weeks ago?” you say, turning forward to follow in Twilight’s lead and scan the road.
“Yes, at least.”
>”Same!” a voice overhead pipes up.
>Applejack slowly trails up to your side, her face pensive as she plods along beside you.
“Guess that means ya’ll know ’im alright? Like ’im an’ all…?” she says, distant.
>You turn to her and offer an assuring smile, tilting your head.
”You’ve met him before. Didn’t you? Uh – like him, that is?” you say.
>You aren’t entirely keen on the topic of the human given the circumstances, but it was probably better than thinking about him IN the circumstances.
>Besides…
>If this is going where you think it’s going,…then talking about it is important, especially among your friends.
>>
>>30369077
>The farm mare’s brow crinkles in thought as she peers up and away, her lips thinning.
>”Ah s’ppose so…” she replies after a moment.
>Her lackluster response gives you a moment of pause, your brow rising.
“You… suppose so?” you repeat, curious.
>She shrugs and peers away, but for a split second you see a hint of something in her eyes; discomfort, caution, the same sort you remember her having when you discussed her visit over lunch not so long ago.
>Like there was a part of her inside, a part that rarely disagreed with her conscious consensus on matters, popping up and pulling her in the other direction, giving her doubts as to whether or not she might be lying to herself, doubts she hadn’t quite settled.
>That’s how it seemed to you, at least.
>You face forward once more, scanning the path ahead before turning back toward her, offering her another kind look.
>”You don’t sound like you’re sure,” you comment carefully, “did he… put you off in some way?”
>”No no, it ain’t that, nothin’ like that – he was, uh… he was real, uh… well…” the farm mare fumbles, looking for the right word.
>”… Nice – ah guess.”
>There it is again.
>She turned, but you saw it.
>Like she can’t make up her mind but she doesn’t want to admit it.
>You chuckle softly and peer down at the dirt, intending to take some of the pressure off of her so that she might speak her mind more clearly.
>You need to be careful about how you broach this situation.
>Give her space,
”I see…” you say.
>You leave the space afterward with the intention for her to elaborate, but when the soft-spoken mare remains tight-lipped you decide to be proactive again.
“How did he seem to you specifically? – besides ‘nice’, I mean.”
>Applejack quiets for a moment, collecting her thoughts.
>In the corner of your eyes you see Twilight lift her head and turn to listen in, clearly interested in what answer she might come up with.
>>
>>30369088
>”Well, uh… he was, uh…” Applejacks tries, her face twisting, “Big? – ah guess. ‘Tall’r whatever…?”
“Mmm,” you hum to signal that you’re listening – but not TOO closely, just close enough.
>Applejack rotates her shoulders in a visual attempt to loosen up her stiff withers, wetting her dry lips with her tongue before going on.
>”Yeah, uh… big. And he looked pretty, w-well… you know,” she says, vaguely gesturing with her hoof, “Looked… ‘put together’, you know? Real, uh… sturdy? And his eyes were real, real, uh… well... ya’ll know.”
>When none of you respond she reaches a hoof up and digs into her head, scratching it through her Stetson as she tries to form up the words.
>”WELL… ya’ll KNOW…” she says, gesturing with her hoof more deliberately now as she fumbles with her meaning.
“Intimidating?” you posit innocently.
>It comes out a little fast, too fast for your brain to double check the implication.
>Applejack’s face morphs into a frown for a split second and you notice your mistake instantly.
>”N-No, not intimidating’,” she says as she turns away from you, clearly put off guard.
>Twilight flashes you a weary look, her quick and subtle shake of the head reaffirming your flub.
“Ah wasn’t scared’r nothin’ if that’s what yer sayin’. That ain’t how it was,” Applejack clarifies explicitly.
“A-Ah, no, of course not, darling,” you reply, using the farm mare’s lack of attention to return Twilight a regretful look, “nopony’s saying that.”
>”I am!” a voice chimes in above, both the input and the content of their comment flinching you.
>”’Cause it’s startin’ smell up here. Smell like CHICKEN. Can you girls smell it?” the pegasus remarks as she fans her forelegs toward her snout, her sense of timing matched only by her lack of consideration for the mood, “Ooo yeah; that’s definitely chicken.”
>>
>>30368601
>>30368786
>>30368833
Make one post nigger
>>
Uh oh, here come the captchas.
>>30369096
>Applejack flips her gaze skyward, a disgruntled look crossing her face.
“Ohhh, don’t listen to her,” you say hastily, even now trying to cobble together your failure, “she doesn’t mean it, she’s just being—“
>”Don’t think just cause yer up there that ah can’t GIT TO YOU, Dash!” Applejack threatens, your attempt to smooth the relationship between yet another pony and the human clearly squashed.
>”Now that’s rich! Big bad farm mare’s shakin’ in her boots because of a colt and you think I’M scared of YOU?” Dash chortles, absently doing loopty-loops in the air now.
>“Yeah, don’t worry. I’ll come down there to you. You’re probably scared of heights, too!”
>Twilight sighs in a beleaguered fashion and points her snout back toward the road, clearly ready to abandon the sinking ship that was trying to combat Applejack’s pride with Dash’s well-intentioned stupidity.
>The light brown mare snorts in anger and yanks down her hat, eyes already aflame for the fight that was almost certainly about the break out.
>”Ya’ll BEST take that back!” she growls.
>”Aww, okay sugarcube,” Dash replies patronizingly, her smirk growing, “I AM sorry; I’m sorry you’re such a PRISSY, TWINKLE-HOOFED little PANSYGIRL.”
>”Ohoh, now that tears it!” Applejack retorts as she yanks the hat from her head and tosses it onto the ground, “I’m gonna’ jam yer yappy little mouth RIGHT UP YER FL-FLA—“
>The angry earth pony stops short and wobbles in place, her voice cutting out and then morphing into a pained grunt as she trips and falls forward, her heavy frame slamming into the ground hard.
>Both you and Twilight stop to acknowledge her tumble, cringing slightly from the mild embarrassing event.
“Okay, ohhhhkay, now let’s everypony just caaalm down,” you say, reaching for the downed mare, “this isn’t helping.”
>>
>>30369111
three seperate people dumbass
>>
>>30369125
>Your message of peace is hampered somewhat by the intensified cackling overhead.
>AJ glares at the Pegasus, ignoring your hoof and instead moving to rise again by her own merit.
>Unsuccessfully.
>The first time she tries to get back to her hooves she slips and falls a second time, her rear left leg caught and stayed from rejoining her others.
>The farm mare growls and you hear a noise, a noise like tearing fabric as she once more tries to force herself up, her head whipping around with yours to find the obstruction.
>”The heck’s f-friggin’ got me?!” she barks angrily, her frustration boiling over as she tries to yank herself free from the slip of blue cloth tangled around her fetlock.
>”Consarn’d THING, GIT OFF’A M—“
”WAIT! STOP!” you cry, eyes widening.
>Applejack, to her credit, freezes in an instant, as if a rattlesnake was looming in front of her nose and poised to strike.
>”W-what?! What is it now!?” she gripes, following your eyes back to the article wrapped around her leg, “It’s just a rag blowin’ by in the wind!”
“That is NOT a rag,” you say defensively, gesturing at her again to stop moving.
>Twilight, who was ahead of you a moment ago, had since turned and come back to examine what was going on.
“Is… is that…?” she whispers, squinting her eyes.
>You say nothing, crouching down before the mare’s leg and flaring your horn in an attempt to carefully free it without doing more damage.
>The piece of fabric is caught securely between a jagged piece of wood from the edge of the train tracks and a sturdy bush of ground-crawling weeds, the middle of which was now snagged around your friend’s joint.
>Dash flutters in slowly, forgetting her antagonism for a moment to observe what you had found.
>”What?” she says, confused, “it’s IS just a rag…”
>>
>>30369132
“I’ll have to beg your pardon,” you say, prickly, the light blue cloth slowly slipping free, “but I’ll say it again; this is NOT a rag. My work is art.”
>”Your wo-HURK—!?” Dash repeats before coughing and losing her air, the vengeful earth pony hoof that just collided with her gut doubling her over onto the ground.
>”Is that… a piece of his shirt? That blue one that you…?” Twilight asks as you hold up the torn ribbon of fabric, the individual threads on the frayed edges blowing delicately in the breeze.
>You nod.
>The other unicorn gets closer, and you dissipate your aura so that the piece of cloth can land gently into you hoof.
>”You’re sure?” Twilight continues, peering between you and it.
“This is my work,” you reaffirm with confidence, still eyeing the scrap in you possession carefully, “I’d know it anywhere. I made it special, custom. There’s nothing else like it.”
>”Wow…” the pegasus curled over at you side grunts, “good… eye...”
>You’d like to enjoy the compliment, but your mind in consumed with other things.
>Your head tips upward to examine the area immediately around you, scanning it carefully for anything else.
>”A torn-off piece of his shirt…” Twilight comments somberly, clearly picking up on your frame of mind.
>”Could be a sign of struggle…”
>”Shucks…” Applejack curses under her breath as she sits up on her haunches, leg free.
>”Aw jeez…” Dash adds, still clutching her gut as she gets to her hooves, “Somepony really snatch’ed him, didn’t they?”
>You frown and shut your eyes, trying hard not to face up to it, to reality.
“No,” you say, hoping dearly to be right.
“We need to keep looking. If this is here then-then—”
>You stand, abandoning weak rationalizations for action.
>>
>>30369146
“Fan out, there has to be something else!” you reason, not waiting for their approval before you scramble to your hooves and whip around, eyes crawling over everything in sight.
>Dash takes flight and whizzes past you.
>A moment later your other two companions follow, each spreading themselves away from each other in different directions.
>For several harrowing minutes you do nothing but walk, search, crawl, your entire being put into any and every sense of perception you possessed.
>You clutch the piece of blue fabric against your breast, keeping it safe while you scoured, sweeping up the loose dirt and rocks with your limbs and your magic in an attempt to unearth something, anything.
>When you start to lose track of how long you’ve been at it your head jerks up and spins in place, spotting each of your companions hard at work.
>For a moment, you hope.
>For just a split second you hope that they won’t find anything.
>You hope that this is all just a big misunderstanding, and Anonymous is going to step out of treeline and wave you down, regale you with a compelling and interesting tale of his long night and tell you that everything is fine, that he’s safe.
>You hoped; that was your mistake.
>The very second you started deluding yourself was the very moment that Dash twisted in the air and dove down on something.
>You become stone, your form freezing solid as she fiddles with something nearby and several paces from the train tracks; she’s northeast, you must have just barely missed it on the way.
>As she rises from the ground she cups her hooves out in front of her, several shining somethings tumbling from them and back into the dirt.
>She makes a face and reaches back to try and reclaim some of them and, failing that, turns a quick look back toward your group.
>Her face is grim.
>”Uhh… girls?” she says, just loud enough for you to hear.
>>
>>30369157
>You’re already moving toward her, the cloth from the blue fabric in your grasp waving up to caress your face.
>The others follow, both Twilight and AJ trotting forward to close the gap.
>”What? What is it?” the earth pony remarks as she draws up your side.
>The very moment you reach the flying pony she turns and presents you her findings, her imprecise hooves fighting to keep the item together as yet more of it tumbles down into the dirt.
>Each tiny piece twinkles with color as light from the sun hits them just right, the delicate beauty of each one sparkling as they descend back into the dirt, into the deeply sunken hoof print below.
>No, not a hoof print; that’s wrong.
>It’s a paw print, a large one formed under soft pads in a canine shape.
>”Oh no…” Twilight whispers soberly as she stops beside you, hoof resting against her head as she zeros in on the pile cupped in the pegasus’ hooves.
>”The princess… she wouldn’t have…”
>Clutched between Dash’s hooves, falling apart even now, are the shattered remains of what appears to be a cider glass.
>One of the largest pieces sits in the center of the pile, the massive crack slithering through the artfully drawn ‘A’ on the face glinting in the light for all to see.
>>
oh yes
waterfall of green

so good
>>
File: 44444.jpg (42KB, 736x582px) Image search: [Google]
44444.jpg
42KB, 736x582px
>>30369166
Alright kids, that's all for now.

The story will be continuing tomorrow, and we'll be returning to Celestia's POV. If you're at all interested in what I have so far then I'll be updating again soon. Until then, I hope you enjoyed. Mark down mistakes where you see'em, tell me what you think, etc.

The Aftershock Pastebin and been updated, and it once again here: https://pastebin.com/k4uKn6Va
>>
>>30369222
Love it. Post more please. would fellate you properly but I gotta go to work.
>>
>>30369235
Oh shit, are you actually >>30368905? Yeah, go to work man. Please don't actually ruin your living situation for my horsewords, lol.
>>
>>30369222
Loving it.
>>
>>30369222
i luv u bby
>>
>>30365732
>human pussy slut
Proof that fetishism is a circular plane.
>>
>>30369222
I love your greens, Ghouls. It's definitely at a level where I reread it just to study your prose.
>>
>>30365732
>Human pussy slut
welp, we've come full circle
>>
Just a heads up
>>30356548
>>30368197
Some fag is probably going to try and start shit here again when it's time for the new thread.
>>
>>30369222
Keep doing gods work my disgusting undead friend.
>>
>>30369568
Good thing Nof has made the last 4 or so threads then.
>>
>>30369222
nice, can't wait for more
>>
>>30369258
nah mang, that's a different dude, I said I got off work. Not that I went on break. However I will do him a favor and fellate your work for him, looking forward to the next update. Confused as to how the Diamond Dog got ahold of him, but that isn't even talking about the destroyed mug, skin the mutts for that transgression.
>>
What's the RGRE equivalent of girls from my animes hugging a man's face into her chest/breasts? What would guys do to get the same effect?
>>
>>30369907
Well, considering stallions would have chest fluff, and you're a human so at best you'd have wiry hair... you're fucked.
>>
>>30369907
Guys at the top of the stairs walk crotch first into a girls face, rubbing in the sent of their junk.
>>
>>30369907
Standing hugs so that their sheath presses against the mare's belly.
>>
>>30369907
Speaking as a literal faggot, feeling arms strong enough to crush steel softly hold you is the closest equivilant for a human, while RGRE stallions would have chest fluff and their manes to wrap their scent around the mare they liked by nuzzling their neck.
>>
>>30370125
Are you the Cadence/Shining 3some poster?
>>
>>30370271
There's at least three of us i think, i've only mentioned that once in this general though, i'm not THAT much of a faggot.
>>
File: bust thrust.gif (1MB, 1280x713px) Image search: [Google]
bust thrust.gif
1MB, 1280x713px
>>30365684
That's a nice opinion
Allow me to rebuff your statment
>>
File: 1441527537950.jpg (1012KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
1441527537950.jpg
1012KB, 1200x849px
She wants you to ride on her back so she can 'carry' you.
>>
I want Rarity to lick my nips
>>
>>30370606
>Being able to carry around your mate on your back is a feat of strength
>Celestia is smug as fuck as she carries Anon around on her back around Canterlot
>Anon is still unused to pony behaviour and is kind of uncomfortable wondering if he's some kind of hood ornament
>>
File: 1454580037805.png (293KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1454580037805.png
293KB, 1024x1024px
>>30370623
>not wanting to lick Rarity's nips
>>
File: 1483403642609.png (239KB, 880x970px) Image search: [Google]
1483403642609.png
239KB, 880x970px
>>30370729
I want her to lay on me, back to chest and just spend half an hour massaging her teats.
>>
>>30370766
>"Rarity, you're so lucky. Stallions usually HATE big teats!"
"Mmmm. Anonymous just can't get enough of them, darling~"
>>
>>30370766
I'd rather play with this one's larger, more superior, teats
>>
>>30370832
>human
and its shit good job
>>
>>30370832
>ayy lmao monster high
>superior
>>
>>30370841
>Big tits
>Child-bearin' hips
>Nips through shirt
>Thong around legs
>"its shit"
We got /hhh/ in here again? Because a bunch of literal actual gay men are posting in this thread.
>>
>>30370863
>no hooves

Fuck off faggot.
>>
File: 1451443779001.jpg (239KB, 965x938px) Image search: [Google]
1451443779001.jpg
239KB, 965x938px
>>30370841
>>30370853

Bois were made for gurl puzzy
>>
>>30370871
>no hooves
this meme again? what's next, unironically reeeeeing about glim glam?
>>
>>30370853
>Being this assmad over something that's canon
>>
>>30370872
I want to argue but that poof is irresistible.
>>
File: I am not amused.jpg (19KB, 352x323px) Image search: [Google]
I am not amused.jpg
19KB, 352x323px
>>30370832
>>30370863
You ruined it. The conversation was about cute ponies and you decided to inject humans into it.

Completely ruined.
>>
>>30370899
Here we go. Perhaps this will surpass the battening.
>>
File: 682 they were disgusting.jpg (15KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
682 they were disgusting.jpg
15KB, 370x370px
>>30370899
I didn't say anything about canon, barbiefag, I posited that pony remains superior over doug people.
>>
>>30370899
yes
canon in its own isolated universe
>>
>>30370912
>doug people
I don't know what this means.

>>30370911
I'll stop.
>>
>>30370933
>>
>>30370943
Fuck me, I remember that show. It was the greatest. Wasn't there an episode where Doug was... I don't know, dipping a banana into a can of pizza sauce or something? It was during the end part where he writes in his journal about whatever went down that day.
>>
File: 1497799375740.png (328KB, 893x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1497799375740.png
328KB, 893x1920px
>>30370911
Still don't know why super autismo latched onto cute bats of all things.
>>
>>30370960
>super autismo
You answered your own question.
>>
>>30369166
>>30369222
>>
>>30370960
Bat is sad because she's infibulated
>>
>>30371086
But she's still got her ovaries so what's the problem.
>>
>Anon and Waifu are planning their wedding.
>Celestia shows up and cites an old law giving her the right to sleep with the groom the night before his wedding.

Plot twist: no sex just cuddling as a way to bless the union
>>
>>30371198
>Plot twist: no sex just cuddling as a way to bless the union
BLUE
BOARD
>>
>He warned them
>By god, he tried to warn them
>But they they didn't listen
>After all, what the heck does a coolt know about Nanime
>But they learned
>They learned the UNDENIABLE truth of the universe

>people may die, but SAO is forever.
>>
>>30371285
Fuck i forgot to delete the name
>>
File: celly.png (685KB, 701x1001px) Image search: [Google]
celly.png
685KB, 701x1001px
>>30371198
>she does this for all her male guards and friends when they're getting married
>tells them if their wives make them cry they'll have to answer to her
>>
File: 1497748574528.png (468KB, 1278x899px) Image search: [Google]
1497748574528.png
468KB, 1278x899px
>>30371296
That's cute.

Big protective mama swan Celestia.
>>
>>30370943
>>30370853
>>30370912
Could you at LEAST try coming up with an original insult instead of parroting shit other people say?
It's totally uninspired.
>>
>>30371296
>>30371400
>Nobody will ever EVER be this protective or caring of your feelings and general well-being
>Ever.
>>
File: 1437320102299.jpg (158KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1437320102299.jpg
158KB, 800x800px
>>30371441
It's okay Anon, you get used to it.
>>
File: 1496188228445.png (97KB, 600x631px) Image search: [Google]
1496188228445.png
97KB, 600x631px
>>30371441
>Anon who often feels this feel arrives in Equestria
>He tries to push ponies away thinking they're not sincere and playing with his feelings
>>
File: 1496885473064.gif (559KB, 498x373px) Image search: [Google]
1496885473064.gif
559KB, 498x373px
>>30371465
Could be worse. Could be dead.
>>
File: 1406104405945.png (179KB, 927x563px) Image search: [Google]
1406104405945.png
179KB, 927x563px
>>30371481
>>He tries to push ponies away thinking they're not sincere and playing with his feelings
>implying this would stop them
OH SHIT BOI
HOPE YOURE READY FOR SOME FORCIBLE SNUGGLIN
>>
File: 1399139528643.png (142KB, 553x900px) Image search: [Google]
1399139528643.png
142KB, 553x900px
>>30371481
>>30371544
Ain't nothin stopping the princess from making a stallion smile.
>>
>>30371544
B-But Anon. She's not real.
>>
File: 1355096839747.png (779KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
1355096839747.png
779KB, 1280x719px
>>30371639
She's Princess motherfucking Celestia. She will tear reality a new asshole and make herself real, just to wrap you in her wings.
>>
>>30371441
I did. But I lost her. I was a foolish man, Anon.
>>
File: 1492394728092.png (1MB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1492394728092.png
1MB, 2000x1600px
>tfw this thread has more Tia fun than /sun/
>>
File: regular sun-day thread.jpg (35KB, 300x432px) Image search: [Google]
regular sun-day thread.jpg
35KB, 300x432px
>>30371753
hey that's super

good for you guys
>>
>>30371753
That's because this thread doesn't get triggered when somebody creates the thread on the wrong day of the week. /sun/ doesn't deserve Celestia's smile.
>>
File: skeleton-using-computer-840x420.jpg (61KB, 840x420px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton-using-computer-840x420.jpg
61KB, 840x420px
>>30371667
Any second now.
>>
Bullshit I hate cuddles. Celestia stay away from me. I don't want any.
>>
File: 1351114355117.jpg (202KB, 1000x999px) Image search: [Google]
1351114355117.jpg
202KB, 1000x999px
>>30371832
>>
I wonder what would happen when Anon triggers Equestrias magic to make him sing a song about his feelings. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov27kZbbVts
>>
>>30371832
>not wanting to snuggle into her magic mane just to see what it'd feel like
>>
>>30371951
>tfw you have a different voice actor for singing
>start to wonder if you're part of the show and always have been
>>
>>30370863
Horsepussy > Human pussy > no pussy
>>
>>30371951
>tfw you're completely happy and fulfilled but you're convinced that /mlp/ is deciding each of the songs you sing next regardless of how appropriate or descriptive the song is.
>>
>>30371984
>>tfw you have a different voice actor for singing
>your voice is so shit that Equestria's native magic subs someone elses' voice in
>>
>>30371408
could you try to respect the original show characters instead of posting those shit people?

it's totally uninspired.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 325x284px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 325x284px
>>30371951
>>30371984
>>30372009
I can't believe there isn't a single green about Equestria and its magical music properties.
>>
>>30371951
>The horrid and unguided existential dread that comes with being torn away from home and dropped in a totally alien world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54sSF5JS_HA
>>
>>30372030
>Frontline

To this day I have not played a fps that was as good as that for me.
>>
>>30372029
There's Tacet.
>>
>>30372030
>>30372036
Man I adored Medal of Honor. I played the shit out of that when I was little.
>>
>>30371951
>"Hey Anon! I perfected a new spell! Wanna see it?"
>Turning around you find Twilight smiling up at you
"Sure Purplesmart. Whats it do?"
>She gets a devilish grin on her face
>"YOU HEARD HIM CONSENT EVERYONE!"
>She shouts to the mares around you
>A sudden feeling of dread fills you as her horn lights up and the spell washes over you
>In a panic you grab her by her front legs and bring her up to your face
"TWILIGHT WHAT DID YOU JUST DO TO ME!?"
>"Nothing harmful Anon. I just used a spell on you that should make you express your inner feelings through the magic of song."
>The fear pulls back as you realize she wasnt turning you into a pony or something even worse
>Fucking TF fags
>The wave of relief pulls back as you hear the very familiar wailing of a guitar
>You dont even have time to curse before your mouth opens as the song pours from it against your will
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWgltXN_S-4
>Every mare within earshot is watching you intently
>As you spill your proverbial guts about your hidden perversion
>Wings and tails raise to the sky as you belt out your desire to fuck
>Finally the song as over and you stand there panting
>The silence filling the town was broken by Rainbow Dash
>"I told you that your spell didnt work. He just same the same song you did when you cast it on yourself Twi."
>You meet eyes with the Purple Princess and you would swear that her pupils were shaped like hearts at that very moment.
>>
File: 1495147791449.jpg (872KB, 3698x1825px) Image search: [Google]
1495147791449.jpg
872KB, 3698x1825px
>>30372255
>>"I told you that your spell didnt work. He just same the same song you did when you cast it on yourself Twi."
>>You meet eyes with the Purple Princess and you would swear that her pupils were shaped like hearts at that very moment.
kek
excellent
>>
>>30372255
>it wasn't https://youtu.be/eIri9YLHpOg
>>
File: 1470874188119.gif (2MB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
1470874188119.gif
2MB, 500x408px
>>30372255
>>
>>30372022
How about you just stop posting opinions I don't like? They're wrong. Stop being wrong.
>>
>>30372485
Sarcasm. This was me trying to make light of a silly argument. So how are you doing tonight, Anon?
>>
>>30372485
>>30372507
please go back
>>
>>30372546
No.
>>
>>30372255
>Before Anon starts singing Pinkie and Applejack look at each other in confusion.
>They recognize that melody...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPWsP93pTPA
>>
>>30369222
I love how Rarity slowly took control of the entire group as she became more and more worried about Anon. How she slowly overtook AJ, and was acknowledged instead of disregarded like she was just a few posts earlier.
Shows that she was worried about him, and she can drop being a prim fashionista in a heartbeat for him.

Good characterization.
>>
>>30372602
Was there an earlier part to this green? Because all I can assume based on that "I'm going TO THE DUNGEONS." line is that Rarity was the one who kidnapped him.
>>
>>30372628
Yeah, a whole bunch of parts.
>>
>>30372628
There were a few parts before this, mostly Celly and Rarity crushing on Anon.
Also Anon isn't totally oblivious for once and counter-flirts Rara into nearly spilling spagets
>>
>>30372628
IIRC it was Glimmer who was in the dungeons
>>
>>30372594
>Anon starts crying half way through the song despite its happy beat.
>He's the only one that made it to Equestria.
>The rest of his autistic family is still stuck on earth.
>Breaks down sobbing once the song ends, the crushing realisation of being the only one of his kind finally hitting him.
>>
>>30372655
>He doesn't realize they'd never be truly happy sharing Equestria.
>All of those who truly wanted to go actually did, into their own version of Equestria.
>They're all singing this song at the exact same time.
>>
>>30367111
I don't get this take on rgre. Since when would a guy be proud of having bagged an older woman? If anything this could be an issue for anon. Old mares keep perving on him. The only younger ones who are interested are a bit odd.
>>
>>30372752
>This guy
>>
>>30371490
>worse
>dead
>>
>>30368058
Hmm, interesting, none of these fit me, is there a sixth option?
>>
>>30368903
I like squire anon but skip over all the eqg stuff. To each his own.
>>
>>30372797
do you have a pet?
>>
>>30372752
>why would a guy be proud of bagging a woman thats smarter, wiser, more at ease with her body and practically had a line of guys in her age group she could pick from.
Older women going for young guys is frowned upon because they're usually either taking advantage of the guy's hormones either for his body or his money.
An older woman taking an interest in you because she sincerely thinks you're better than all the older guys she's met?
Damn straight you should be proud of that.
>>
File: ;_;.png (71KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
;_;.png
71KB, 400x400px
>>30372797
Yes. It's pic related.
>>
>>30369054
>light-brown friend
Somebody needs to adjust the white balance on their monitor.
>>
>>30372808
My family who I live with have two cats and a parakeet.
>>
>>30369222
Man I'm loving this story.
>>
>>30372810
Eh I get the logic but still I can't see too many non rgr guys bragging out that. And certainly n9t striving for that.
>>
>>30372337
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu2OYcgr4rM
>>
>>30370832
Dats hot
>>30370841
>>30370853
>>30370910
And HHH invasion confirmed. Does not like thick hips and evolved horsegirl pussy.
>>
>anon is an overly ironic edgelord
>the ponies havent caught on to this and let him teach a class without the teacher in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PsLdeyAXI8
>>
File: Applehat.png (159KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Applehat.png
159KB, 1366x768px
>>30372009
>>30372029
>Anon's singing VA changes with every song and includes all of Earth's musicians.
>One day he's singing with a southern county drawl, the next he's got a thick french accent.
>The one time he sang a polka his voice changed so rapidly he had laryngitis for a week.
>He's never sang from the heart with his own voice, the magic kicks in as soon as he feels passionate about it.
>>
>>30373241
I would sing Donna Burke songs all day holy fuck.
I would sing all day about eating tree frogs.
>>
>>30362782
Nameless can go suck a dick and die.
>>
>>30373169
>Some prefer ponies over EqG
>"Hurr it's HHH invading"
Are you that screeching homophobe from the /rgm/ thread?
>>
File: 1461877529736.png (76KB, 490x465px) Image search: [Google]
1461877529736.png
76KB, 490x465px
>>30371774
Yeah, it gets triggered whenever someone so much as whispers one of the no-no words and the shitstorm goes on for days.
>>
File: 1497019149805.png (89KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1497019149805.png
89KB, 400x387px
>>30371490
>dead
>worse
but then you get to go to Equestria
>>
>>30373241
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZstsPUKT5CI
>Sometimes Anon starts singing songs he's not proud to admit he's heard enough to memorize.
>Twilight and her friends assume whatever called him to Equestria actually created him.
>If it was Twilight she wonders if she's his mother, technically.
>>
File: 451fee8f4f2.gif (934KB, 370x208px) Image search: [Google]
451fee8f4f2.gif
934KB, 370x208px
>>30373428
>"Of course there's parties in heaven, silly!"

NO PLS
>>
>>30373504
I've already started to forget that song. Then you post that shit. Thanks satan.
I really dig the piano.

>"Build up our machine you die tonight."
>The CMC heard Anon sing, while attempting fix his broken washing machine.
>Are they mare enough to stop Anon and the completion of his Infernal machine before he murders the princess of friendship?
>Cutie Mark Crusaders Daemon Slayers YAY!
>>
>>30372030
>Get two or three lines in.
>Every pony for miles around gravitates toward the hurt voice.
>Before you know it, the entire town is piled on you in a weepy hug.
>>
>>30373504
>>Twilight she wonders if she's his mother, technically.

>Anon gets killed on Earth.
>In a stroke of extreme luck(?) he gets reincarnated in RGREquestria, but his memory and human soul are intact.
>Maybe born to somepony important, like a Princess or an Element. Maybe just to common ponies.
>But one thing is certain.
>Even if he looks like everyone else, he's still a stranger in a strange land.
>>
>>30373675
He's born as Flurry Hearts Twin brother. Even though they're the same age, he big brothers for her, while she equestrian big sisters for him.
>>
>>30373675
Anon's human magic robot body is pretty obvious, it is also kind of fetish bait for mares that know what he is. Dim fingers though.
>>
>>30372255
>No one has suggested a Ninja Sex Party song yet
I am disappoint, Anons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHIKf0f9E40
>>
>>30373675
>Born as a unicorn colt to a small but loving herd in Ponyville.
>Quickly find yourself loving your new family, who loves you back even with your percular behavior. It doesn't totally take away the pain of your own death and losing earth, but they're call you have.
>Crisis strikes as it usually does in the small town. This time, the heros are running late to stop the monsters.
>When you find yourself and your terrified family cornered, you learn something new about yourself.
>Pure protective fury, potent mana made by a human soul, and a lifetime of fictional spells to draw upon makes for some gruesome and bloody results.
>If you didn't have attention on you before, you do now.
>>
>>30373823
That's not Unicorn Wizard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbra-rKXzk4
>>
>>30373831
You could work the lyrics around to say Alicorn Wizard.
Who would play Ninja Brian, though?
>>
>>30373675
>Dies; reborn as a green humanoid in a suit that never comes off
>>
>>30373714
What would Cadence and Shining name their infant son?
>>
>>30373940
Lord Cocksworth Von Shaft
>>
>>30373504
>Twilight/your anti-waifu tries to prevent Anon from pursuing his interest because they're dangerous
>Anon is an engineer and the mares in town are unsettled by his "unnatural" interest in Ponyville's steam engine, hence the mechanical motif of the music
>The best he can do is spend a few hours a day in the library and read about Equestria's engineering feats
>The entire song is a metaphor for being brought to a whole new world and yet being trapped in one place under the guise of "safety", and how he feels like he's going insane sitting around doing nothing, slowly stewing in his resent
>It's not subtle at all
My autism was ready for this.
>>
>>30373940
cupid maybe?
>>
>>30373940
Anon is born with a luxurious and voluminous mane. They called him LionHeart.
>>
>>30373955
Eros sound more dignified yet is eventually more lewds

hence "erotic"
>>
>>30373825
Fuck off TF trash
>>
>>30373979
well cupid is the greek (or was it roman?) god of lo0ve or atleast he was known for making people fall in love similar to cadence so it would make sense
>>
>>30373979
>>30373976
Eros Lionheart chosen
>>
>>30374003
Roman.
>>
>>30373825
>Twilight and Co skid to a stop in front of the deadend alleyway where they heard screaming.
>There, they find the last four unaccounted for diamond dog raiders.
>...Who are now stains on the ground.
>Numbly, they look further into the alley.
>Huddled into the corner, looking both releaved and like they had seen Tirek is the last few missing ponies.
>In front of them, a stone-faced colt, no older than ten. His horn is still lit with crackling magic.
>It's Anonymous, the odd foal of one of Ponyville's small herds.
>The six mares all flinch when the cold, remorseless eyes of the little colt pin them in place.
>"A-anonymous? Did you do this?" Twilight hesitantly asks, taking in the carnage with a rebeling stomach.
>If it was possible, the colt's eyes harden further. "No one threatens to hurt my family and gets away with it. No one."
>A shiver runs down the spines of the six mares.
>The childish voice only makes the grim promise that much more chilling.
>>
>>30374061
Fuck off TF, your general is dead for a reason.
>>
>>30374061
Mite b cool. How would a weirdo almost backwards colt/stallion with a violent protective streak be with mares?
>>
>>30373825
>>30374061
intradasting
>>
>You will never live at the castle with the Princesses
>Celestia will never offer to walk you back to your room after nightfall
>Luna will never be insulted that her sister is insinuating that nighttime is dangerous for a colt to walk around on his own
>>
File: 1360281633307.jpg (89KB, 1610x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1360281633307.jpg
89KB, 1610x1050px
>>30374061
>>If it was possible, the colt's eyes harden further. "No one threatens to hurt my family and gets away with it. No one."
Yes, I want it now.
>>
File: I'll kill you last..png (106KB, 707x935px) Image search: [Google]
I'll kill you last..png
106KB, 707x935px
>>30373825
>>30374061
>a lifetime of fictional spells to draw upon

>In his previous life Anon was that one guy in your DnD group.
>That one fucker GM's always hated because of the amount of bullshit he pulled without technically breaking the rules.
>Bullshit like using prestigigation to 'soil' someones eyeballs.
>Or using that same spell to make a dragon think it's tongue tastes delicious, causing it to eventually bleed to death after it bites through said organ.
>Or managing to sacrifice his entire party to become a lich, re-animate them using his new powers, kill his evil 'mentor' and take his place as ruler of the kingdom all while remaining a lawful good paladin.
>Or using necromancy on a different character to create helicopter skeletons, as they are able to move via magic they have no physical limit to how fast their arms can move, bar friction itself breaking them, and there's no reason said arms cant be sharpened into blades.
>Or making yet another character a literal bear with maximum bluff and charisma, sucessfully fooling almost everyone into thinking said bear is a regular human with speech issues. The few people that pass the bluff check outed as crazy for insulting Sir Bearington.
>>
>>30374109
>Be little reborn pone
>Groom one of your childhood filly friends to be a waifu later.
>Put the moves on her when the teen years roll around.
Going back and reading this makes it seem kinda rapey.
>>
>>30374130
>Forgetting to add the king of assassins: Oinkbane the Wereboar.
>Forgetting to do a spot check, always do a spot check
>Oinkbane is your mom...now she's not.
>Oinkbane is your chair
>Oinkbane is about too
"SNEAK ATTACK!"
>>
File: Finger of Death.jpg (4KB, 147x147px) Image search: [Google]
Finger of Death.jpg
4KB, 147x147px
>>30374122
>>30374061
>That weird little foal from the town square.
>He always just sits by the tree relaxing or accompanying his mothers during shopping.
>He sometimes give his father and older sisters some "marely advice" at one of the cafes.
>The town assholes were gonna make fun of him until they saw him turn a rampaging manticore inside out.
>>
>Anon is very different from the average stallion
>He's not afraid to get his hands dirty
>He's ready to lend his time to help others and always seems to have some advice to give whenever it's needed
>Little faux-pas and slip-ups that would insult a stallion just roll off of Anon's back like water on a duck
>He's one of the mares, and sometimes his friends forget he's a male (usually remembering immediately after saying something particularly off-color or offensive/sexist, but Anon laughs it off)
>If you (the reader) were to picture the idea big brother/dad, you would get Anon.
>When Anon came into Equestria, whatever magics that snatched him up from his home brought his dog with him
>Years passed and the dog never left his side
>Unfortunately, dogs don't last quite as long as humans
>The very first time that the ponies of Ponyville saw Anon cry - not just cry; weep - was when Anon discovered that his companion died of old age in his sleep
>>
>>30374130
>Anon asks to join the girls in a game of Ogres and Oubliettes
>Pretends to be the "Gamer Girl" stereotype while playing
>Reveals his true colors during a dire encounter
>>
>>30374259
That cheeky dickwaffle.
>>
>>30374156
He's just too subtle, you'll never expect him!
>>
>>30374252
I want to read this.

A fatherly Anon that doesn't actually have children expressing his grief when his old friend dies, thus making all the ponies panic.
>>
>>30374251
>>The town assholes were gonna make fun of him until they saw him turn a rampaging manticore inside out.
kek
how horrifying
>>
File: IMG_0912.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0912.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
>>30373337
>"homophobe"
>>
File: 1494394590150.png (174KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1494394590150.png
174KB, 1024x576px
>Glimmer is a nu-mare SJW
>tries to whiteknight Anon by guilting ponies about cutie mark privilege and how other races are at a disadvantage
>>
>>30374633
>Offer to repay her in affection if she stops being a simpering suck-up.
>She drops the nonsense instantly at the thought of free ear scratches and belly rubs.
>From a real g-guy...
>>
File: 1442084663653.png (133KB, 582x445px) Image search: [Google]
1442084663653.png
133KB, 582x445px
>>30374036
Now that reeks of three-horned spiked mane alicorn OC
>>
File: 1483570715203.png (780KB, 826x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483570715203.png
780KB, 826x1000px
>>30374152
>reborn in ponyville
>remember your old life
>surrounded by butch mares that want to protect you
>only actual girly filly is surrounded by others trying to make her into another dyke-tier mare
>constantly compliment her on feminine shit she does
>tell her she looks beautiful in her dresses
>tell her that they eye shadow really brings out her eyes
>pamper her and give her massages whenever her friends give her too much shit
>make her into a romance loving woman who wants nothing more than to be swept off her hooves by a stallion who loves her
>career path draws more "coltish" mares into your fold and eventually herd
And that is how Anon made Rarity into his perfect mare

Best part is you can drop the TF if you want and just have Anon be a kid in RGR Equestria.
>>
File: 1493027291206.jpg (11KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
1493027291206.jpg
11KB, 238x212px
>>30374933
>This.
>>
>>30374933
But a big part of the conversation had him being able to use magic and being reincarnated as a colt.
>>
File: 1459613942106.png (137KB, 294x316px) Image search: [Google]
1459613942106.png
137KB, 294x316px
>>30374933
>Dragons are just instinctually not RGR.
>Poor Spike is heart broken early on when he finds out Rarity has been taken for years.
>And she's with some marely weirdo unicorn stallion who always makes jokes no one understands, no less.
>>
>>30375064
If there's one thing I do love about the new series of Doctor Who (2005 onward), it's the reputation, mythology, and aura the Doctor has.

That includes how utterly ruthless and Machiavellian he can be, despite how much compassion he can show.

It'd be awesome to see a reborn Anon develop the Doctor's sort of aura and reputation.

>Wise beyond his years, thanks to having his human memories and soul.
>Can be kind beyond measure or cruel beyond imagination.
>As he grows up and his reputation/mystique grows, it catches the attention of one of the Princesses, likely Luna.
>Takes him on as her personal student.
>Is surprised when this foal/colt not only matches wits with her, but they end up teaching one another.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H1wBoLw484
>>
>>30375093
>who always makes jokes no one understands, no less

>Twilight ascends into alicorn-hood.
>Anon cries for the first time in his life, ever.
>Just starts screaming about "Marson" or something.
>Runs home blubbering and comes back the next day like nothing happened.
>>
>>30375103
>>30375106
>Twilight ascends.
>Is surprised when Anon, that strange colt, trots up to her and says how proud he is of her.
>Says "You'll be great, you know. You'll have trials and tribulations, but you and your friends will conquer them and rise above."
>Twilight, long since having disregarded the rumors that the strange colt is anything but strange, takes an interest in him as he is more than he appears to be.
>>
>>30365732
>"Hey cutie!"
>"What's cooking, good looking?"
>Hey big guy! You need help with carrying that backpack?"
>Be Incognito
>Not that one
>The other, other one
>Disgust is a powerful word
>It was more hitting than grossed out or repulsed, more lasting as well
>But disgust couldn't begin to describe what you were feeling
>No words in english, french, spanish, no words in any of the novels or books that you had read, no language you heard heard about could begin to describe your level of loathing
>You were beyond disgusted
>Beyond upset
>Beyond REEEEEEEing
>This feeling could be felt in every vein, every pour
>It made the hair on the back of your neck stand on end
>It twisted your features, distorted them so that you looked more demon that man
>Because of it your steps were stiff and unnatural, and it had your body shaking
>There were girls all around you
>Some chatting, some laughing, some making their way through the halls to get to their next classes
>They were vile creatures
>They were nothing less than abortions of the universe in their ugliness, with not a thing redeemable about them
>Women
>Human, no hooves, hand-having, barbie doll looking women
>And you hated them
>You hated them with an zealous, righteous rage
>You hated everything about them
>The way they moved, talked, their clothes, the way they smiled
>You hated everything about them with every fire of your being, as would any normal, rational, creature
>But, strikingly, your hatred was not universally shared
>Your fellows, instead of baptizing this horrid, vile place, had seen these monsters, these... things and somehow was BEAUTY
>All around you you could see guys walking around, talking with the creatures, holding their hands, hugging and kissing them
>One Anon was carrying one of the things on his back, much to that demons belighs
>Another was nuzzling his face against a monster's chest, a small, content smile on his face
>It was sick
>>
>>30375103
>Anonymous turns away from you.
>Was that regret?
>"We offered them mercy. We offered them a way to feed without harming anypony else, ever again. To co-exist with other races in peace, without war, without conflict. To bring about a bright future for their kind."
>He looks up at you with a cold, hard glint in his eye that contrasts with his youthful, innocent face.
>A chill crept up your withers, and there is no doubt in your mind that it wasn't from the crisp night air.
>"And they spat on it. They don't want to change. They desire conflict, and desire to dominate everything that isn't themselves."
>He looks over the balcony, his eyes sweeping over Equestria -- Canterlot, Ponyville, Cloudsdale...
>"Sometimes, Luna... we have to play the role of even greater monsters to protect those we love and cherish.
>"That is our burden, our responsibility... and our curse."
>>
>>30375169
>>"Sometimes, Luna... we have to play the role of even greater monsters to protect those we love and cherish.
>>"That is our burden, our responsibility... and our curse."
What kind of faggot talks like this?
>>
File: 1431413278537.png (261KB, 600x694px) Image search: [Google]
1431413278537.png
261KB, 600x694px
>>30369125
>>”Aww, okay sugarcube,” Dash replies patronizingly, her smirk growing, “I AM sorry; I’m sorry you’re such a PRISSY, TWINKLE-HOOFED little PANSYGIRL.”
kekd
>>
>>30375173
A guy who either lived a full life, or a guy who is trying to be dramatic and suspenseful on purpose.
>>
>>30375147
>Gross before rational thought
>The guys all around you were fools, idiots that had left a wholesome, hooves-filled world full of loving horses to come to this... this place
>You bared your teeth at the thought, your hands curling into fists
>Many might have left these fools to their fate, but you were a noble soul
>You'd save them from their sin
>Bring them back to the side of righteousness, each and every single one
>An abortion bumped into you, nearly dropping her books in the process
>"Whoops, sorry about that," she said, her face twisting into a bastardized smile. "I was--"
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
>The thing leapt away from you, eyes wide and confused
>You gave her a glare before continuing your march forward
>First you needed to talk with Unknown
>He was the fool that had brought all of these guys here in the first place
>If you could just speak to him for a few moments, you'd be able to get him to call the other guys to an assembly
>Then you could tell them all how STUPID they were being!
>How they all should go back to Equestria where a better life awaited!
>You'd do it even if you had to drag every one of them back yourself!
>Wrenching a handkerchief out of your back pocket, you began mopping up the sweat from your back and neck, making sure to get under your second and third chins
>Yes...
>You'd bring them back and they'd hail you as a hero
>Even those CUNTS back in Equestria who didn't give you the time of day...
>As you continued down the hall, the crowds of monsters and men became thicker
>"Hey, easy there big guy!"
>"You're gonna run someone over there, cutie."
>"Anon? What are you doing here, you fat fuck?"
>"Oh Christ... here we go..."
>You shoved your way forward, ignoring the dirty looks and the angry shouts
>You were sure Unknown was around here somewhere...
>Just a bit more searching and you could begin to shepherd the sheep to the proper pastures...
>"Oh, hello there! How are you doing?"
>>
LaP continues to be based
>>
>>30369222
I was half expecting them to find his corpse or something at the end there.
>>
>>30374061
Sooo basically this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ21vYzrOYY I mean if yes then do go on.
>>
>>30375222
What the fuck is this.
>>
>>30375231
Saga of Tanya the Evil, guy backtalked to god, so he reincarnated him to an orphaned girl body in an alternate universe with magic, on the brink of it's first world war. To Germany. She enlists at the ripe old age of 6 and gets silver wings at 7.
>>
>>30375231
Some shitty Japanese anime thing, by the look of it.
>>
>>30375250
so crap. got it.
>>
File: 1363074256805.png (139KB, 1331x3913px) Image search: [Google]
1363074256805.png
139KB, 1331x3913px
>>30375103
>>30375126
>>30375169

>Facing off against Tirek as he's about to imprison the princesses in Tartarus.
>Anon's completely magic immune, currently staring down the magic eater with carefully restrained anger, demanding he put the ponies down.
>"Hah, Discord's told me about you, how much of a goody too shoes you are, how 'compassionate' and 'caring' you can be."
>He spits on the ground.
"The anger of a 'good man' means nothing, you have too many rules holding you back."
>Slowly pacing towards the hulking giant with a face of stone, his steps echoing throughout the throne room, anon speaks with a voice that sends shivers down the princess' spines.
"Good men dont need rules, today is not the day to find out why i have so many."
>Standing directly in front of Tirek at this point, barely reaching to his abs, Anon nonetheless continues making eye contact, seemingly glaring right into the centaurs soul.
>A few tense moments of silence pass before the centaur turns away with a huff.
>Waving his hand, the alicorns drop unceremoniously to the floor after being released from his magic.
>"Come along discord, lets not waste any more time with these worthless ponies and their pet monkey."
>Discord glances back at Anon before flinching at his look and quickly floating off behind Tirek.
>There was no anger in the humans expression when it looked at him, only disappointment.
>>
>>30375250
That... sounds pretty retarded.
>>
>>30375208
>There was a flash of yellow out of the corner of your vision, but you ignored it
>Fucking no hooves trash...
>To your annoyance, the... thing doesn't take your subtle hint to fuck off
>Instead, it begins to follow you
>"I haven't seen you around here before. Are you new?"
"Fuck off," you growled. "I'm busy."
>A sickening, gut-wrenching giggle came to your ears
>"Oh come now, don't be like that. I just wanted to talk."
"Well, I don't, so fuck off freak."
>"You look very nice today, if you don't mind me saying."
"Fuck off."
>"I really like your backpack too. It's really cute."
"Fuck off I say. Go and jump off the top of the school or something."
"Fuck. Off."
>The monster does not go away
>It continues to follow you no matter what you say
>Because of this, you being walking faster, trying to get away from it
>"So what's your name? My name's Fluttershy."
"No it's not. You're just some freaky, barbie doll."
>"What's a barbie doll?"
"Get away from me!"
>"Did you know you have very pretty eyes? Because you do."
"REEEEE!"
>Your fast walk turns into a jog, which turns into a run
>You half push, half run over people, turning and twisting through the halls
>The thing was able to follow your pace quiet easily, all the while flinging twisted flattery and phrases your way
>You no longer have any thought about getting to Unknown
>You had get away
>NEEDED to get away
>You ran all around the school, down two halls, down a flight of stairs, partially up a flight of stairs before you gave up, slid down the railing and used the elevator
>As impressive as your stamina was however, you soon began to tire
>Sweat poured down from your face
>Your lungs burned, and your heart was beating far too fast
>With each step your feet began to grow heavier and the world started spinning
>"Are you okay there? You look like you need to take a break."
"Fuck... off..."
>"Okay. But if you need to sit down I know where there's a very nice bench we can both sit at."
>>
File: Doctor OwlX.jpg (834KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor OwlX.jpg
834KB, 1920x1200px
>>30375267
Dr who's dialogue is really cheesy by the way, goddamn, that was the best quote i could find as a non-fan that would fit.
>>
>>30375272
>When you're so desperate for cock that not even a ham planet telling you to go away will dissuade you
Just let her rape him, LaP. Fluttershy's earned it.
>>
>>30375282
i havent watched the entire old doctor who and stop watching the new doctor who at season 8 i think but id say look for good quotes from the doctor in the old one and for good quotes from his enemies or other characters in the new one
>>
File: 1497308364008.jpg (248KB, 1152x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1497308364008.jpg
248KB, 1152x1920px
>>30375296
fluttershy is for being lovingly and gently dommed
>>
>>30375272
Looks like Fluttershy is a chubby chaser.

Also, she likes fat guys.
>>
>>30375147
O FUK ITS LAP
>>
>>30373823
So how would Luna react to seeing this Anon's dreams, but with changelings instead of bugs? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocm8QdNR_d8
>>
>>30375302
I stopped watching doctor who after the new one rode a tank into the middle ages holding an electric guitar so that he could teach peasants the word "dude".
>>
>>30375356
Yeah, the show started to decline with Matt Smith took over, though mostly that wasn't his fault: it was Moffat.

He tried to change the underlying tone of the show to that of the old series, which didn't work all that well, given that the relaunch was pretty much a Post-Apocalyptic galaxy (from the Last Great Time War).

It's why he's "retiring" (read: forced out) now and why the show's ratings have dropped to the point where the BBC is concerned for the show's future.

tl:dr: Moffat, since he took over, fucked up Doctor Who so badly the BBC is worried about its future, and is now trying to use cheap gimmicks to try to keep the show popular.
>>
>>30375272
"REEEEE.... EEEEE.... wew..."
>You nearly stumble, but manage to catch yourself at the last moment
>This creature was going to run you down, you realized
>She wasn't going to stop until you couldn't pick your feet up anymore
>You had to turn around and fight her!
>You had to strike her down, like you were going to strike all of these demons down!
>Panting, you skidded to a stop and spun around to get the first look of your pursuer
>The sight of it took your breath away
>She was beautiful
>Slender, fair skinned, perfect, flawless pink hair that went down past her shoulders
>Hips that were a mile wide and breasts that seemed to be straining against her white undershirt
>She was perfect; prettier than any woman that you had ever seen
>...
>It
>You meant it!
>And it wasn't b-beautiful, it was ugly!
>The ugliest t-thing that you've ever seen!
>Your stomach tightened as this warped version of Fluttershy gave you a small smile
>"Are you tired? Do you need to sit down?" she--it! you meant it!-- took a step toward you
>It's breast jiggled with the step, drawing your eyes toward them
"I-I, um... r-reeeee?"
>Fluttershy giggled, hiding a smile behind a hand
>"You know, a cute guy like you might not want to run around by yourself like this," she said. "It might give some girls the wrong idea."
>She took another step toward you, and in your panic you found yourself taking a step back
>Your eyes snapped from left to right, and your heart leapt to your throat when you noticed that you had run into a completely empty hall
>"I know that you guys are from a different world, but it's still not very safe you know," Fluttershy continued. "There's still girls around that'd do ANYTHING to get one of you guys for herself."
>As she said that, her smile took an unsettling edge to it, and a predatory glint came to her eyes
>You dryly swallowed
"Fuck off, you no hooves freak!" you snapped, trying your hardest to sound more angry than scared.
>Fluttershy giggled again
>>
>>30375356
i stopped after the one with the fake odin
>>
>>30375379
>it was Moffat.
I know right? The sonic sunglasses bullshit was his idea too. Fucking Moffat.
>>
>>30375415
oh i forgot about that thanks for reminding me..........
>>
>>30363455
>Rarity will never slap your ass
>>
This entire thread is full of nothing but shitposting and eqg trash, what a fucking decline.
>>
>>30375379
>>30375415
Was he the one who was also trying to shoehorn in social BS like the unnecessary lesbian kiss between the lizard-woman-xena person and her sidekick?
>>
>>30375433
yep first episode with him
>>
>>30375442
if you mean the doctor actor that is
>>
>>30375442
The one where robots summoned a giant dinosaur in the middle of a city so that they could steal its eyeballs?
>>
>>30375463
the eyenerve but yeah
>>
File: 1426813161219.png (112KB, 850x724px) Image search: [Google]
1426813161219.png
112KB, 850x724px
>>30375408
>"You know, that's what some of the others said," she said as she pressed her biceps against her breasts, tutting them out. "They said they only wanted pony girls, and they thought we were ugly freaks."
>Her smile widened a little more, and you took another step backward, rage transforming into terror
"F-Fuck--"
>Before you could finish, Fluttershy darted forward, placing a hand on each of your shoulders and pressing herself against you
>A gasp escaped your throat and your tried to take another step back, only for your back to hit a wall
"H-Hey, get a-way from--"
>"But you know what?" Fluttershy purred. "They weren't saying that after I took them to an empty room, just like one of these empty rooms, and showed them just how much better human girls are than pony ones~"
>She pressed her chest a little harder against yours, stealing any rebuke that you might have some up with
>She was soft, warm, and giving you a look that no woman, pony or not, had ever given you
>You tried to rally, to think of your waifu, but then she began rubbing her chest back and forth, making you painfully aware to the fact she wasn't wearing a bra
"I-I... g-get off... p-please..."
>Fluttershy smiled, leaning up on her tip toes and giving your nose a kiss
>"Don't worry, I'll make you forget all about those silly ponies," she purred

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

>Be Unknown
>"Hey boss man. We need to hurry up and get to the track soon," your 'second in command' Nameless said
>You grunted, pulling out a small notebook from your pocket and a very special pen
>You looked both ideas over very carefully, checking to see that they weren't damaged
>Though they didn't look like nothing out of the ordinary, these two things were your main way of communicating with the fellas back in Equestria, and today you had to report to the big wigs
>A report that was going to decide the next step in 'The Plan'
"Alright. Give me a second and I'll--"
>>
>>30375491
>You paused as you heard a muffled groan
>"S-Stop! P-Please! You're going t-to make me--A-Ah~! Cumming~!"
>The halls went silent as both guys and girls stopped what they were doing and listened
>"Yeah, you like this girl pussy, don't you slut?"
>"I-I don't... please s-stop! Oh god~!"
>"Tell me you like it! Tell me you're a human pussy slut!"
>"P-Please! I-I'm don't--O-Oh~!"
>"Say it!"
>"I'm a-a human p-pussy slut~!"
>You can only cum to human pussy now, can't you!"
>"YES~! OH GOD YES~!"
>...
>You sighed, covering your face with a hand
>Jesus Christ...
>>
>>30373951
Perfect name
>>
>>30375518
Alright, I'm done. While I usually don't understand the whole black/zebra/other domination thing, I thought it was really funny that the degeneracy and butthurt would get so bad that we'd do a complete circle back to girls that I had to write something about it. I'll probably write a bit more later.
>>
>>30375534
I'm looking forward to the further stories. Never stop being awesome LaP.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>30375534
>>
>Anon won't stop eating tomatoes in front of children.
>>
>>30375064
TF is the only bad part. Removing that is the only way its acceptable.
>>
File: 92437070.jpg (20KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
92437070.jpg
20KB, 152x254px
>>30375518
>>30375534
>tfw so degenerate this is a turn on, on top of being hilarious
>>
>>30375534
It was shit, stop writing forever.
>>
>>30375463
>>30375473
The relaunch series had everything as Post-Apocalyptic: this was heavy in the first season with the 9th Doctor, and the second with the 10th.

Moffat takes over after Davies and Tennant leave, and things pretty much steadily decline into a shit-fest.

That's when the ratings began to decline, but at least Karen Gilliam was nice to look at (Amy Pond).

Then it became the Clara Show, and it got to a point that people were actively hoping and cheering when she was put in danger, because they wanted that bitch to die.

But they dragged it out. For several seasons.

And the ratings continue to steadily drop.
>>
File: lol_butthurt.jpg (120KB, 658x578px) Image search: [Google]
lol_butthurt.jpg
120KB, 658x578px
>>30375630
>>
>>30375666
kek this pic
>>
>>30375147
>>This feeling could be felt in every vein, every pour
*pore
>>
>>30375534
You aren't helping.
>>
>>30375690
He was referring to being angry while peeing.
>>
File: 1475944376404.png (205KB, 632x494px) Image search: [Google]
1475944376404.png
205KB, 632x494px
>>30375208
>>The guys all around you were fools, idiots that had left a wholesome, hooves-filled world full of loving horses to come to this... this place
I understand his righteous anger. I'd be pissed to be pulled out of Equestria, a paradise finally made manifest, and dropped into a shitty human highschool dimension.
>>
File: dressTwi_22.jpg (287KB, 1200x1054px) Image search: [Google]
dressTwi_22.jpg
287KB, 1200x1054px
>Twilight is so glad to have a stallion who is also into some kinky shit
>>
>>30375721
>Unless Sunset Shimmer has hooves.
>>
>>30375721
He didn't get pulled in there. We came over to tell other Anons that weren't bothering anyone to stop like this thing he doesn't like because he doesn't like it
>>
>>30375728
Like female orgasm denial?
>>
>>30375126
>>30375106
>During the showdown with Tirek another one of his family members got hurt again.
>One of his sisters is in critical condition after her magic got sucked and the other hit by a shrapnel after the treebrary got destroyed.
>Anon waited until the 6 got a boost from the tree of harmony.
>When Tirek clashed his magic against the 6. Anon struck.
>His magic got sucked yes but all the residual energies allowed him to cast a minor spell. Grease, under Tirek's hooves.
>The blowback from the clashing of their energies and the sudden breaking of one of his kneecaps outbalanced the centaur causing him to crash head first.
>Twilight and company was surprised when Tirek crashed into the ground and that creepy colt appeared and smashed a sledgehammer on Tirek's knee and horns.
>They can only watch and cringe from the sound of breaking horns and Tirek's pained screams and cursing.
>He broke them near the nerve endings yeesh. Well you still have to blast him with the rainbow beam too bad.
>After the small celebration you had in your new crystal tree house thing the Princesses wants to see the colt who helped defeat the centaur.
>You found Anon nailing Tirek's horns on his family's gate like some kind of morbid trophy and warning.
>He's also talking to his family with a serene smile on his face. This is the first time anyone of you saw Anon smile it seems his sisters are recovering well.
>Before anyone of you could speak. Anon looked at all of you with emotionless eyes and said:
"If he gets out. Ill disembowel him."
before he jumped down and went inside his house.
>Everybody didn't notice his sisters apologize and his family attempting to push him out of the house because You, The Princesses and the guards are in different stages of horror and arousal.
>>
File: Uncomfortable guard.gif (11KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Uncomfortable guard.gif
11KB, 600x450px
>>30375752
>and his family attempting to push him out of the house
That better just be "pushing him back towards the princesses because he was being impolite." and not "pushing him out of the house because they're finally too terrified of him."
>>
>>30375666
>that picture
ahahah wtf, I have so many questions
>>
File: 1402122804416.gif (2MB, 295x211px) Image search: [Google]
1402122804416.gif
2MB, 295x211px
>>30375491
>Fluttershy is a massive slut
OH NO
WHY

WHY LAP
WHYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>30375777
Embrace the truth anon. You know it to be true.
>>
>>30375777
She just got tired of fetish guesses.
>>
>>30375777
>>30375785
>>30375807
But this would mean Fluttershy has more game than all of her friends combined. Hardly any men around plus her being a slut means she's constantly pulling the rarest resource around.

The dick.
>>
>>30375777
I'm just rationalizing it as Fluttershy seeing him as a wounded animal, kinda, and not paying attention to his worse, but to how he communicates on a deeper level and she's actually giving him what he wants.

I did NOT mean for that to sound as much like "She said no but her body said yes." as it did.
>>
>>30375807
I guess she also went full circle on the rape/molester thing.
>>
File: Fluttershy BOOTY.jpg (74KB, 1000x1086px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy BOOTY.jpg
74KB, 1000x1086px
>>30375827
Not necessarily. She might have only been able to do that because that Anon was way more of a beta than even she was.

Maybe she can work as both the dom and the sub. Anons that are less beta than her she naturally wants to sub for, and Anons that are more beta than her she finds she wants to dominate.
>>
>>30375827
>more game than all of her friends combined
>raped a fat-as-fatfuck neckbeard

Yeah, not seeing the game angle here anon.
>>
>>30375752
anybody else getting a Wednesday Addams feeling from this version of Anon?
>>
File: medium(17).png (300KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium(17).png
300KB, 800x600px
>>30375855
H-He's not fat. He's thicc! I'm not a fathag!
>>
>>30375850
>>30375855
You're leaving out the confident demeanor and implication of her doing this many times already.
>>
>>30375876
Mine still works either way.

>Fluttershy is super dominant to the beta Anons, and very sub to the more dominant ones.
>>
File: 1487141987398.png (71KB, 405x548px) Image search: [Google]
1487141987398.png
71KB, 405x548px
>>30375827
>>30375850
>>30375876
>>30375885
I like my Fluttershy not being messed in the head.
>>
C-can i have a story of Celestia swooning over Anon?
F-for my friend
>>
File: Fluttershy Yandere 7.jpg (279KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy Yandere 7.jpg
279KB, 1000x1000px
>>30375103
>>30373823
>>30373831
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIFn0wqZx7Y
>Ponies like Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack lament that Anon is into "bad mares" like most stallions.
>Twilight, Fluttershy, and Pinkie feel both relief and hope swell within their hearts.
>>
>>30376025
Will they cuddle and/or kiss at some point? A-Also asking for a friend.
>>
>>30375874
I figure calling someone a hag in RGRE would be a pretty stinging insult
>>
File: 1390463134303.jpg (21KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
1390463134303.jpg
21KB, 500x393px
I would take eqg Fluttershy all for myself. I would literally sling her over my shoulder and run off with her.
>>
>>30375534
That was brilliant, REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
>>30375772
>"pushing him out of the house because they're finally too terrified of him."
They better not, unless they want a sledgehammer to the face. Besides, he saved Equestria. That earns him a pass from doing chores for at least a week.
>>
>>30376177
>They better not, unless they want a sledgehammer to the face
Now hold on. The whole thing started with Anon going murder mode because he loves his family and wants them to be safe.
>>
>>30376077
and cute s-sex
>>
File: 14129344846834.png (794KB, 1280x751px) Image search: [Google]
14129344846834.png
794KB, 1280x751px
>>30376025
>>30376077
>>30376376
Celestia you say?
>>
>>30376383
yes, i want her to all embarassed around anon
>>
File: 22.b.png (138KB, 459x457px) Image search: [Google]
22.b.png
138KB, 459x457px
>>30376383
Celestia is best Princess.

Discuss.
>>
>>30376457
>Celestia
Gee Anon, that sure is an interesting way to spell the best princess' name.
>>
File: Venus's underaged Bait tuft.png (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Venus's underaged Bait tuft.png
1MB, 1200x1600px
>>30376502
I know right.
>>
File: confrontation.webm (2MB, 1010x720px) Image search: [Google]
confrontation.webm
2MB, 1010x720px
>>30376502
She's only best as a queen, not a princess.
>>
I like to think that all that time on the moon made Luna easily flustered around colts, and most of them don't stick around long enough for her to make friends with them. The idea of Luna painfully crushing on Anon is adorable to me. Like, not even "I wanna ride that cock" but more "writing bad fanfiction about herself and Anon cuddling and how he's hold her hooves"
>>
>>30376457
>Celestia is best Princess.
i agree
/discussion
>>
>>30376537
>queen
you mean Chrysalis i hope
>>
File: LoonyLuna.webm (3MB, 900x582px) Image search: [Google]
LoonyLuna.webm
3MB, 900x582px
>>30376586
But she has an edge others in her situation normally don't. She can visit his dreams and keep trying to court him. If something goes wrong she can just play it off like it was only a dream and that it wasn't really her.
>>
>>30376537
>Luna will never undergo a personal tragedy and start to lose herself to the Nightmare
>You will never talk her back down
>>
>>30364451
Das cute mang. Too bad she will not admit all the time it took least she sounds unmarely.
>>
>>30376528
I want to fuck Venus.
>>
File: IMG_1093.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1093.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>30375653
Well at least Clara is finally gone.

Of course now we have pic related.
>>
>>30377213
Isn't enforced diversity great?
>>
>>30377213
Ah yes, the character that the actress and director was touting as being a lesbian...

I haven't got a problem with gay characters. Harkness was fucking awesome. Mickey was awesome. But unlike Bill, Jack and Mickey felt like actual authentic characters and not a politically correct mouthpiece (come on: afro-haired, black, and a lesbian?) caricature.

Rumour has it she's dead tomorrow night anyway: cyber-converted.

Good riddance.
>>
File: Aurora.webm (1MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Aurora.webm
1MB, 852x480px
Celestia's biggest turn on is when you slowly strip off all your clothes for your princess on the balcony before mounting and riding her into the evening sky. She loves how natural it feels, how you bask in her warmth and lean in to keep away the chilly air on your bare skin, and how you can feel the power of her body that could carry you for as long as you desire. You ride her like this until she can't take it anymore and has her way with you on a fluffy cloud, safe from prying eyes.

She gets a thrill from seeing an uptight colt leave behind those clothes he's so fussy about, and allowing her to take him out into the open. Only for her.
>>
>>30373825
>You sip your 50-50 sweet tea/vodka drink as you read, the drone of the cicadas the only thing stopping silence from reigning
>The AC broke in your office, but the shitposting must continue - so all the windows were open
>Celestia's sun was so bright that it seemed to bleach the outside world; all the colors were awash and runny
>And you continue to sip your ice cold "tea"
>He speaks first, because they always do
>"S-so, it plays off of the very popular EQG series, a-and we can bring in attention by-"
"Summer."
>The teenager stops rambling and looks at you, swallowing. "I-I'm not sure what that means, but-"
"It's Summer."
>"... Yes, it is."
>The cicadas drone on
"You can't tell, but I capitalized that word. SUMMER. You know how I can tell?"
>The teenager looks at you, sweating - and then outside to the bright hot sunlight - and back to you
>"The heat?"
"The prompts."
>"I don't... understand?"
>You drop his script on the table, not caring that it gets damp from the condensation rings from your drink
"These prompts are made by people whose hormones are raging, whose brains are developing back-to-front. They're simplistic - no nuance, no big thematical desires or questions asked. I'd say it's simple wish fulfillment, but it's not even worthy of being called that."
>The kid leans over the table, hands pressed against the top. "Hey! There are plenty of stories that are self-inserts! And don't fucking call me s-"
"You not only want me to write you into this story, but you want me to put as much hate for anon's school as you have for yours."
>"So?!"
"So you're asking me to write angsty teenager mental masturbation material."
>He inhales sharply, but you continue uninterrupted
"It's childish. You are a child, on summer break, and you don't like school. Realize once you're out, you don't get breaks anymore. Life happens to you, and there is no annual 3-month pause."
>You stare out past him
"...go outside. Youth is wasted on the young." BNWF
>>
>>30377213
This series is just a fucking trainwreck. We've got a black gay companion and a doctor who rides a tank, plays the electric guitar, and replaced the screwdriver with hipster sunglasses.
>>
>>30376537
>'And do you know why? It's because you're a coward.'
>Anonymous peers at you, smiling warmly, and you hate yourself for looking away.
>Hate yourself for proving her right.
>You hope he doesn't notice the dip in your ears as her cruel chuckle echoes in you mind, deafening any thoughts that aren't tearing you down.
>'You embarrass us,' she hisses, 'if I were in your position, he'd already be mine - ours.'
>You frown and clench your jaw, mentally rebutting her with all your strength.
>She just laughs at you again.
>'The most shameful part is that you know I'm right,' she whispers.
>'You know that I could have him if I wanted. That I could claim him for us, take care of him...'
>You chance a look back up at the human sitting across from you as he continues to eat, oblivious to your internal conflict.
>He slides a digit across the corner of his mouth to wipe away a smudge of sweet frosting, glazing his pillow-soft lips with sugar.
>'... satisfy him.'
>Your heart strums hard as his tongue darts out to swipe away the cream.
>He hums in satisfaction from the taste, and your hooves grind harder into the floorboards below.
>'It would be so, so... easy. So easy to have him all to ourselves. To take him, and to give to him. Give him riches, give him fame. Give him a crown. One to match ours. One fit for a king. One fit for the sire of our royal progeny.'
>'It would be so easy.'
>You can feel his eyes on you, scrutinizing you.
>You've been silent for at least a few minutes.
>"Luna?" he says, and his voice carries with it the caring concern unique to that of the fairer sex.
>"Are you alright? You look..."
>Fear gnaws at you as your open your mouth to reply, her dark promises drowning you.
"I... I-I'm..." you whisper.
>You feel your face twitch as you stand.
>He peers up at you as you loom over him, but his expression never changes.
>Not once do his eyes turn to fear or doubt.
>>
>>30377312
>Not once does he seem to question your intent as you linger there in your position of power above him.
"I-I..." you clear your throat and turn, almost trembling.
"I have to go."
>'No...' she hisses through sharp teeth, her fury rising.
>"Oh..." Anonymous replies.
>You squint your eyes at the ground and wish that he didn't sound so glum when he said it, so disappointed.
>"Do you, maybe... want to meet again tomorrow? Being able to just talk the afternoon away with someone again has been, well... nice."
>You can feel it in her.
>The anticipation, the excitement, the thrill.
>Your lips tremble.
"N-No. I'm sorry, I'm going to be busy tomorrow... and the next day as well. In fact, I don't know when I'll have a free moment again soon."
>She snarls, incensed by your words, by your denial.
>'You ruin us!' she barks, 'Why must you ruin everything!?'
>"Oh..." he repeats, setting his plate back onto the table, "I'm... uh, that's... unfortunate."
>You nod curtly and set off, intending to leave him behind and hide, vanish into some deep pit where he might never see you again.
>But that can't happen.
>Of course it can't.
>You must always be tested.
>You must always be tempted.
>"U-Um," he stutters, and you can hear him get to his feet.
>You stop.
>You shouldn't have stopped.
>He's quiet for a moment, pensive.
>"Do you think..." he begins, pausing once more before continuing.
>"Do you think that maybe you could, uh... track me down sometime when you aren't so busy? Uhh, you know, if you want to - I don't want to be, well... it's alright if you don't want to, I mean. I understand."
>The terrifying elation you feel is doubled at his insistence, his obvious desire to see you again.
>You blink several times, battling every part of yourself as you try to form an answer.
>The right answer; the one you KNOW is right.
>You just have to say it.
>You just have to open you mouth and say it.
>A sharp breath pierces your lungs, shaking you as you breath in to speak.
>>
>>30377327
>You feel an immense joy well up inside you a split second before you answer him.
>And it's terrifying.
>It's terrifying because you know why you feel that way, you know why it feels like the world is being lifted off your shoulders the moment before you speak.
>You know that you've failed yourself before you even say the words.
>You swallow hard, trying to stay the inevitable, trying to prolong your utterly dissipated will in vain.
>She's smiling.
>She can feel her smiling.
"... p-perhaps..."
>>
>>30373825
Neat.
>>
>>30377339
This is fucking adorable. Thanks for writing it.
>>
>After being banished to the moon, Nightmare Moon meets Anon, trapped there too by other means.
>Eventually fall in love over a century.
>Anon fucks the hate out of her, reverting her to Luna.
>Something happens and they end up dimension-hopping/travelling on one giant honeymoon.
>Celestia, one day, is talking with "Luna" (talking to her sister as though she's there, as seen in Celestial Advice), when she notices the Mare in the Moon is gone.
>Celestia panics, but there's no sign of her batshit sister in Equestria.
>Hundreds of years later, a well-adjusted and utterly chilled out Luna walks into Canterlot.
>With her husband.
>Celly BSODs.
>>
>>30374061
>>30373825
>>30374130
>>30374122
>>30374251

>Anon's family asks Twilight to take him on as a student in magic out of worry he might hurt himself.
>Twilght agrees
>So now you have Starlight as Twilight's student in friendship and Anon as Twilight's student in magic
>After witnessing Anon's unorthodox and innovative methods of spell casting (which unbeknownst to her is ripped straight from DnD), Twilight suspects him to be the second coming of Star Swirl the Bearded
>>
>>30377460
>After hundreds of years with no sign of Luna, Celestia begins to wonder if she were ever there to begin with
>The last time she "saw" her sister was hundreds and hundreds of years ago, and her mind is still mortal; she can still forget
>>
>>30377339
>Anon's genuine love for Luna cools down NMM
>Her plans go from "Burn the world" to "Mildly inconvenience Celestia, be kind of rude to other ponies, and demand ear-scratches from Anon under no uncertain terms"
>She's just pretty okay with things
>>
>>30377466
>Saves the Cutie Mark Crusaders against a monster, when they're in the Everfree.
>Twilight and the others, frantically looking for the three, find Anon standing protectively over them, unknowingly posing heroically, one fetlock stepping on a rock as he gazes into the distance.
>His magic is his shield and spear.
>>
File: 1442971362592.gif (1MB, 540x593px) Image search: [Google]
1442971362592.gif
1MB, 540x593px
>>30377339
That's adorable. I'd like to see NMM slowly chilled overtime as well from being exposed to him.
>>
>>30362749
>clam close
It's "Clam-Jam", you uncultured swine!
(Kidding about the uncultured part, you know we love you LaP.)
>>
>>30377550
Honestly, I'd imagine Luna, after having a thousand years or so to physically grow instead of being "in suspension", would look a lot like how she is during Season 2 onward, but large and more Celestia-like in size.

Perhaps with a darker blue coat, and Nightmare Moon's eyeshadow.
>>
File: 1485887437231.png (1MB, 1000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1485887437231.png
1MB, 1000x1600px
>>30377466
>>30377528
I really enjoy this prompt.

Although a human getting access to magic and actually being able to entirely abuse it due to prior knowledge could have some interesting... side effects.
>>
>>30377528
At least make it Kidnon. We aren't interested in your TF fetish here.
>>
>>30377339
more
>>
>>30377651
It's reincarnation though. The guy died, this is his second chance in a different world.
>>
>>30377651
Posts say differently, Lone Anon.
>>
>>30377651
Who the fuck made you thread police?
>>
>>30377651
Hi RGMAnon!
>>
File: 1496673099818.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
1496673099818.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
>>30377651
>"We"
>>
>>30377651
I'm not into it either, but that doesn't mean I'm going to bitch at something others enjoy.
>>
>>30377651
Get rekt, scrub
>>
I want purple grump to jerk me off in the middle class while whispering dirty things in my ear
>>
Why hasn't there been a stalkery Zecora green yet?
>>
>>30377719
I mean like Yandere. Not as in the corn stalk.
>>
>>30377716
>You will never be groped in the hallway between classes
>>
>>30377728
Sounds more like FR at a glance desu.
>>
>>30377728
>Zecora will never encourage you to eat your vegetables and get more fibre in your diet
She's best nigger-horse. Always looking out for you. Very maternal.
>>
File: we wuz.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
we wuz.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>30377651
>We
>>
>>30377735
Well TF is here, so why not just bring ALL the other generals.
>>
File: goldie.jpg (11KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
goldie.jpg
11KB, 250x241px
>>30377651
>>30377756
>He is still mad
>>
File: RGMAnon in a pic.jpg (304KB, 1191x1215px) Image search: [Google]
RGMAnon in a pic.jpg
304KB, 1191x1215px
>>30377651
>>30377756
You can't be this autistic.
>>
Which pony is the biggest cuddlebug, and why is Woona?
>>
>>30377756
Come on, negro. I hate tf, and don't even like the prompt in question because it looks like boring powerwank, but at least it has some RGRE elements. Even if I immediately lose interest when anon becomes a pone, I'm not going to suddenly count it as invalid and throw a bitchfit. I'm not even really shitting on the Zecora prompt. It just needs more details besides 'stalker'. I'm sure it could be made thread related with enough effort.
>>
>>30377583
>"So theoretically, anypony could become an alicorn, given a sufficiently large pool of mana to draw from?"
"Yes, thats the main theory for my ascension, although personally i believe it was the magic of friendship."
>"Noted, and this spell here allows one to store mana in the form of crystals?"
"...Yes, but i dont think i like where this is going Anon."
>"Bare with me, and this potion HERE causes your body to regenerate mana at an increased rate, but puts you into a deep sleep as a result."
"Yes, it's primarily a medical potion, not especially useful for extended periods due to the enforced sleep, otherwise i'd use it a lot myself."
>"Well, theoretically, if you mix it with Umbra noctis' third level sleepwalking enchantment you should be able to perform simple tasks, like banking mana crystals, whilst also enjoying the increased mana regeneration."
"I...suppose, but what about your body's physical requirements, surely you'd be tired after a night of spellcasting even with the increased mana."
>"That's where Starry skies soothing charms come into play, arrayed like so they'll ensure that the minimum amount of physical effort is expended during the trance, allowing a full 24 hours of straight spellcasting before manaburn begins to set in.
"Wow anon, this might actually work!"
>"Oh it definitely would, there's just one problem."
"What's that?"
>"Equestria is Sexist, only mares can become Alicorns."
"What? We are NOT sexist, there's lots of stallions in very important positions in Equestria."
>"No i mean the mana stream, tree of harmony, whatever the source of mana is, is Sexist."
>"It will literally prevent dudes from having both wings and a horn despite meeting the power requirements."
"Maybe that just means there has to be another factor, like the magic of friendship?"
>"Nope, tested that, it's definitely just the gender thing."
"...What do you mean tested?
>>
File: 1414868081204.png (472KB, 825x781px) Image search: [Google]
1414868081204.png
472KB, 825x781px
>>30377807
1000 years leaves one very starved for physical affection
>>
>>30377801
Nigger, have you not seen the last few weeks in RGRE? At this point, I'm convinced autism has no bounds. Hell, look at barneyfag as an example.
>>
File: Princess Belle.png (187KB, 1246x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Princess Belle.png
187KB, 1246x1024px
>>30377834
>"Did you know that Sweetie belle is a top tier assistant, and that she has this look which makes telling her no really REALLY hard?"
>"Because she is, she does, it was, and its your problem now because mymomwantsmehomefordinnerBye!"
>>
>>30377841
>Apart from the hug she got from her sister, Anon is the first other living creature to touch Luna after she gets back from the moon
>Anon goes to pull his hand away, but stops
>Luna has latched onto his arm and is looking at him like a monkey raised in captivity looks at the jungle for the first time
>It's decided that Anon lives in the castle now
>>
File: fugg.jpg (34KB, 480x740px) Image search: [Google]
fugg.jpg
34KB, 480x740px
>>30377651
>>30377756
lmao

>>30377807
>That muzzle
Anon, that's not a female.

>>30377843
>mfw Barneyfag was spotted in /mlp/ lurking generals
LEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30377876
He was? When the fuck was this? Also, how did people know it was him?
>>
>>30377756
If they fit.
>>
>>30377876
How do you know it was him?
>>
>>30377756
Hey. So I posted this, and only meant it as a joke. I posted the shitty Zecora prompt as well. Sorry if it came off wrong. Also, I'm not the same TF butthurt fag as above.
>>
File: 1444700651189.gif (129KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1444700651189.gif
129KB, 500x281px
>>30377841
I want to cuddle RGRE-Luna. I want her to be flustered because she's lying with a member of "the fairer sex" without us being wed yet.
>>
>>30377339
>>She can feel her smiling.

That's 'YOU can feel her smiling'. Little late, but whatever. With any luck I'll be unconscious soon anyways.

Also, wreck this thread already. I wanna post more green in the next one.
>>
>>30377213
She's great. Love her.
>>
>>30377910
She'll wed you so that your reputation won't be ruined.
>>
File: 555 come on now.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
555 come on now.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>>30377909
Sure thing buddy
>>
>>30377876
Don't ponies like the princesses and Fleur use a stallion muzzle anyway?
>>
>>30377734
This is what true suffering feels like.
>>
>>30364262
>>The next minute it's some girl knocking the books out of his arms

I'd bring a stun gun if kids kept doing that to me.
Being thirsty, accidentally bumping a pencil or something's one thing, but knocking all your books and papers and organized shit out of order and getting it ripped/damaged is NOT acceptable. (That's virtually the RGRE version of gut punching a chick in the hall way. You'd be ostracized by the rest of the students, possibly beaten for pulling that shit.)

But the moment the douchebag trixie RGRE chicks started knocking books out of my hands, I'd start tasing me some school girls til they pissed themselves, and the threat of getting raped by 50k volts in front of the rest of the students would put an end to that shit REAL quick.

I wouldn't really mind girls smacking my ass or groping, but damaging my shit is where it goes from hormonal fun to "Its time to have an electric clam-bake!"
>>
>>30375777
I've been laughing at this gif for like four minutes straight fuck. What even is this from.
>>
File: 1478484741548.jpg (198KB, 800x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1478484741548.jpg
198KB, 800x1149px
>>30377963
>tfw grump will never drag you into the janitors closet for a fuck so she can get her scent on you to keep away other potential rivals
>>
File: 1497576987366.png (247KB, 795x593px) Image search: [Google]
1497576987366.png
247KB, 795x593px
>>30377936
SOON
>>
File: theclassic.jpg (844KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
theclassic.jpg
844KB, 1280x905px
My nomination for next oppic.
>>
>>30377910
>>30378016
>luna
>>
File: 1418553464448.gif (186KB, 1050x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1418553464448.gif
186KB, 1050x1080px
>>30378041
WOONA
>>
>>30378002
You'd think the girls would be raised better than this. After all, they'd at least be wary of the staff and their parents hearing about this shit if they were caught. Although there might be a reason as to why Anon gets targeted so aggressively like this (besides the meta fetish of getting molested). I'm thinking it has a lot to do with family and cliques. Guys in this world are rarely alone, even on their way between classes. Whether that be accompanied by a female sibling, a group of guy friends, or a clique of female friends who may or may not be courting you. So when these young women see a lone guy without any gatekeepers, in a world where men are rare and fleeting no less, they just can't help themselves. It's like throwing a juicy, marinated steak into a den of lions.
>>
File: 132752973360.png (165KB, 1212x660px) Image search: [Google]
132752973360.png
165KB, 1212x660px
>>30377936
>Anon starts abusing Royal consort privileges
>Like paying the castle maids extra to polish a particularly long hallway.
>Like taking a particularly long bubble bath while they finish.
>Like purchasing some extra thicc socks in the middle of summer.
>"whoooooooOOOOOHIDEARI'MHEADINGFORBREAKFASTRACEYAOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo...."
>Blinking as she emerges from her, or rather, their bedroom, it takes a moment for Luna to process what just happened.
>Her husband just sped by faster than a swooping pegasus.
>Her husband that was only wearing shorts and socks
>Her husband whose skin seemed to shimmer in the morning sunlight
>Her husband who is currently heading for breakfast in that state.
>Her husband who just challenged her to a race, and may actually win if you dont get a move on.
>Pomf
>>
>>30378072
>thicc
>lunaposting
>>
File: 1495493221448.png (533KB, 1095x1636px) Image search: [Google]
1495493221448.png
533KB, 1095x1636px
>>30378041
>>30378080
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>30378066
>It's like throwing a juicy, marinated steak into a den of lions.
In a world as thirsty as RGREqG, you could throw an expired can of SPAM into a den of lions and get the same result.
>>
I made a new doobly-doo.

>>30378102
>>30378102
>>30378102
>>
>>30378026
>implying
>>
File: IMG_1096.png (658KB, 1752x1026px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1096.png
658KB, 1752x1026px
>>30377853
>>30377834

>"WHAT?! How- I don't even!"
"Yeah... Sorry about that."
>"Oh Celestia, Rarity might kill me."
"And before you ask. Yes I did doublecheck. It's definitely sex-based. My brothers volunteered as test subjects and they were unaffected. Whereas the two additional female test subjects I brought in..."
>"Anon, you've invented a way to reliably create Alicorns."
>You snort
"Too bad it won't work on me though."
>"Regardless. This changes EVERYTHING! We have to tell the Princesses! This can't get out into public though. Who knows what kind of chaos would happen if every unicorn knew how to create Alicorns?!"
>>
>>30368777
Punch the bookhorse. Nobody sells Anon, not without giving him a cut.
>>
>>30375064
You don't have to drop TF if you're into that, I have not problems with it personally.
Just be ready for REEEs
>>
>>30377651
I hate TF with such a passion that it's sometimes capable of clouding my judgment.

But as much as I hate to see such garbage in my favorite thread I can still see that it's RGRE enough to belong here.
>>
>>30374090
Wishful thinking? There's still as much writing as ever there if not more >>30317662
That said, I wouldn't want TF to be forced on you against your will, so if you see any send it back our way. Thanks.
>>
>>30365668
We'd established about ~20 threads back that the proper term for our gender roles is "Original Gender Roles", or "OGR".
>>
>>30366992
The gender skew is why herding/polygamy would be the norm.
You'd literally have a Mad Max style world of anger and mental issues if you had half or more of the population all being hopeless virgins who know they'll never be loved by anyone but their parents.

Also, in general society women would have to share guys, would more often than not be bisexual, and society at large would DESPISE gay males.
Every gay monogamous relationship would mean +6 females without mates.

They'd also either be hated for:
Being monogamous (normally a social taboo with extreme hateful stigma attached due to straining the gender supply in
"normal" relationships).
Or for being polygamists, which each additional guy further detracts from the availability of females to get a male.
>>
>>30368341
>your mom thinks you're a dyke, she caught you staring at Cadence's horn.

Head canon of "Looking at a unicorn/alicorn's horn is akin to staring at someone's crotch" accepted!
>>
>>30376537
Literally this
>>30376814
>talk her back down
No. Absolutely not.
>>
>>30375147
>no language you heard heard about
had heard* repeated it twice.
>You hated everything about them with every fire of your being
fiber*
>these... things and somehow was BEAUTY
saw* beauty?
>>
>>30379441
>>No. Absolutely not.

>Anon's standing off to the side, screaming at his waifu: "DO IT! DO IT, FAGGOT!"
>>
File: 345345364456.png (37KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
345345364456.png
37KB, 1000x1000px
>>30379556
Exactly. We enable her.
>>
>>30375534
Page Anon when?
>>
>>30368462
this is great
Thread posts: 515
Thread images: 140

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.