[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Mare Hero - Issue #7 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 428
Thread images: 25

File: #7 cover.png (2MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
#7 cover.png
2MB, 2480x3507px
>What's this: a Choose Your Own Adventure story about a giant mare and her friends, defending the megapolis from hordes of sea monsters!

>Previous thread: >>30158984
>Catch up in the archive: www.anonpone.com/bmh

>Life ain't easy for the millions of little ponies in the continent of Granda. Huddled up in massive cities called MegaStables, they fend off weekly assaults of giant creatures with help from their best weapon: Big Mares.
>Every year, new Big Mares learn to protect themselves and the land that birthed them. This year, young #21 was born out of a vat, her mind full of questions.
>21 has undergone drastic changes, reaching full adulthood. Still she seeks to learn the truth about the increasingly bigger monsters, to stop this menace once and for all...
>>
>These past few days have been hectic at the MegaStable 5 research facility.
>After the threat of a thief trying to steal trade secrets from the director's office was thwarted, a massive search was launched. The authorities were contacted, and the central branch of the Big Mare Hero Project alerted. A network of spies and information trackers was put on full monitoring work, to make sure no unauthorized data made its way into the dark nets.
>An exhaustive search of every single computer in the facility, including those of the big mares, was carried out with expensive, high technology equipment, as well as magic tampering devices. It was found that only one copy of the documents was made, and the type of hard drive disk used made it impossible to directly copy it to another device without the intervention of a computer. The possibilities that Dandy Rump made a escape with any data are slim, but everyone's on tilt.
>As you go over these thoughts, you slowly roll off the bed, stretch and clean your face to start the day off. Shadow Cloak and Con Job have been integrating nicely, the unicorn teaching you and Illumina more about the mysterious art of Wan Kan Din Sao, perfecting the basics and allowing you to understand the flow of combat better. After only three days, you already feel empowered.
>Returning to your room, you turn the computer on, to find a series of mails. A notification from the vlog service, reminding that you haven't recorded anything in quite a while, and a message from Tamiya saying that an offer from Dual Pharma has been made for a sample of the chemical needed to work on the big stallion formula, as well as a call to speak with Dime Fang about the possibility of spending such money.
"Well, I could do that right now..." your eyes go glossy over the contents of the mail. You could also record a new vlog, but you need to figure out what to say... you can do anything, really. Maybe Illumina is at the VR room now?
>>
>>30249244
I thought the deal was, we say some stuff at the speech, and then they give us what we need. Whats the big deal?
>>
>>30249244
We should check the mail first. If one of them is storm we should tell her the good news about dual pharma.
Then go talk to Dime fang.
>>
>>30249244
business first.
>>
>>30249244
Sorry adoring fans, but big mare business comes before vlogs.
>>
>>30249290
Nah. The deal was always that they would open talks.
>>
>>30249290
>>30249307
>>30249313
>>30249346
>>30249415
"Hmph!" Feeling an itch in your bones, you spring off bed. "Sorry, dear fans, but business takes priority!" With the retractable keyboard out, you search your mail for any other messages. Nothing has come through the prioritary channels, so that's all there is. "Definitely have to talk with Dime Fang, then."
>You leave the room and head towards the offices, walking past the VR room in the process. Illumina's working out, although it seems she has taken to dance now.
>"Good morning, Feather!" She greets you with an exaggerated curtsy. "Want to join me?"
"Not now, Lumi" you wave a hoof at her. "I need to talk with the director."
>"Suit yourself" she gracefully twirls and spins in the air, without even using her wings. How does she do it, you have no idea. Fighting is one thing, but that...?
>Finally, you hit the big bat's office, walls splitting open to reveal him standing up in front of you.
>"Good morning! I saw you arrive beforehoof. Coffee?" He offers you a tiny cup.
"No thanks" you decline. "I wanted to talk about you about the negotiations with Dual Pharma."
>"Ah, I knew you'd come for that sooner or later" Fang returns to his desk and adopts the classic bureaucratic position, hooves held before his muzzle. "So, what is it all about?"
"I helped Dual Pharma with a little PR stunt, so we could trade a rare chemical that might help develop a new big mare formula, and big stallions too."

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh115.png (70KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh115.png
70KB, 400x400px
>>30249601
>"So I heard. Do you know the price?"
"I..." you stop in your tracks. "I'm afraid Tamiya didn't tell me."
>"What a shame" the bat pony covers his cheeks. "Uugh. Had you tried this months ago, we'd be in better position, but then we traded for the new city building robots... it's going to be a very heavy blow to our budget. You need to understand, the nuances of supply and demand are exceedingly trying for ponies in our positions" he explains, probably conjuring up a mental image of how it all works.
"But what about Brago!?"
>"Oh, the whole deal is possible to begin with, thanks to him" Fang nods. "But we just hired new personnel, and we're making effective repairs all over the place with the profit. If we do this, you'll have to help me out."
"How?" You sit and listen.
>"One of the other teams has to take the hit. Now, I have heard the robotics team is working hard on some orders you placed, so it is entirely up to you to tell them to stop, so we can funnel the money they're about to spend. Otherwise, we'll have to slow down one of the other teams. Felix's was working on studying your feathers, and the food growth team is always doing something related to improving farming. I'd like to know who'd you choose to slash" Fang sits back and observes your reaction with ready eyes.
>>
>>30249615
Cry a little. I suppose I don't need the drone right away. I am sure Tailspin will understand.
>>
>>30249615
What if we try killing more monsters?
>>
>>30249615
Well for the robotics team we can tell them to stop with the glasses since the ear buds are more useful and cost less.
>>
>>30249615
Gotta shed more feather man. Next monster fight we'll spam feathers until it dies.
We can tell them to stop with the little robot. Maybe even take out the laser. That would cost less.

I have an idea for our next Vlog:
We ask our followers if any of them have any knowledge in finding useful ores or know someone that knows things about mining. Because, as a big mare Feather should have an easy time digging up these deposits. More ore means more $$$
>>
>>30249734
I think he was talking about the drone. To he honest I am surprised it costs this much for them to do it. I thought they would have piles of the things laying around.
>>
>>30249758
>Maybe even take out the laser
No fucking way. I am fine with delaying the drone but we are keeping the fucking laser.
>>
>>30249615
Put the order for the chemicals on hold. Big stallions are a luxury, not a necessity.
>>
>>30249787
>keeping the laser
Complete garbage compared to a big mare sized railgun.
>>
>>30249807
But it's standard issue.
>>
>>30249795
The drone is a luxury as well. And the glasses are too fantastical. Kind of. Maybe later.

I'd be confused if the ear buds themselves costed a fortune. A pair couldn't cost no more then, a bit over 20k.

>>30249615
Blog post: talk about Dandy Rump and how people should watch out for him. Talk about the ponies you brought to the hospital and ask if they're ok.

>Felix's was working on studying your feathers
We can keep Felix. He said that there were some industrial potential for the wings, which means possible profits in the future.

Ask about the effective energy output of Brago and if there are any emergency plans in the case the thermal plant on his back get a damaged or he goes back to the ocean.....reinforce the thermal plant for deep diving exploration and marine exploration?
That's be kind of dope. Another Fins quest were ponies explore the ocean depths with Brago.

The other big mares from the other stables will benefit from the ear buds idea. Does that mean anything?

>>30249758
Ha. I can imagine Feather digging in the desert using welded together pieces of her feathers as a shovel.
>>
>>30249859
Standard issue to what exactly? Drones?
>>
>>30249691
>>30249728
>>30249734
>>30249758
>>30249795
>>30249889
"Uuh..." you're taken back by the harshness of the statement, true as it may be. "I didn't know we were so pressed... I suppose something has to give, eh? Couldn't we provide a boost, killing monsters?"
>"Yes, but that isn't entirely up to you, is it?" Dime Fang sighs. "Monsters appearances are more common in this side of the continent, so we're in luck. Each monster we defeat and study gives us a hefty extra... plus whatever we can sell."
"And we still don't have enough money?"
>"We could hold on to the offer, and wait a month or two. Perhaps by then we'd be in position to answer. It is a huge sum, but further negotiation could happen. If anypony can cut prices, that's me, kekeke."
"Well... I'll see what Tamiya and Tailspin have to say about the situation. I'll be fine with delaying one of the teams, after all, none of it is as important as having well mantained labs."
>"Thanks for understanding. Let me know if there's any development, I'll be ready to press the button" the bat pony parts ways, as the walls to his office close again.
>Returning to your room, you send both team leaders mails about the current situation, asking for how much they could hold on to their current projects. The drone isn't really a necessity... but it's so damn cool! You need it bad. Maybe the deal can stay on the table, however.

(1/2)
>>
>>30249913
>Next, you make a new vlog and warn ponies of the events surrounding Dandy Rump's attack. While media outlets have already published his face, you make a point that he's dangerous and an experienced con pony. You also ask about knowledge of the area, whether or not would it be possible to mine any valuable resources.
>No sooner you set the vide to upload, the facility alarm blasts into your room, along with a prerecorded message.
>"This is a warning, a monster has been spotted approaching the city through west side. Confirmed as threat level six, 'City Destroyer'. Requesting big mare assistance immediately."
>You leave for the turbolift and meet Illumina halfway, the two of you securing yourselves to the horizontal rocket and blasting towards the other side of town. As you exit, you hear a great conmotion somewhere in the distance.
>"Over here!" Illumina flies at low altitude, using the wide strets to her advantage. You're forced to fly higher, due to your impressive wingspan, and that causes something to hit you mid air. "Feather!"
"Gaah! Oh, gosh!" You fall to the floor with something your size weighing you down. Your eyes open, and you identify a black pony. Shadow Cloak lies on top of you, dizzy and unable to move for the moment.
>>
>>30249928
She must have teleported above us.
What are the odds! Darn you fate! Curse you Choosie!
>>
>>30249928
The monster we fought some time ago, the one that nommed off it's arm was a Level 5 threat, district menace.

What we're up against might be on par with the one we fought in the simulation. Or maybe one step below. I hope we can take this one.
>>
>>30249951
>>30249928
Actually scratch that. Shadow Cloak must have been on duty this time of day. Maybe she did teleport, but why and how?
>>
>>30249928
Curse the gods of probability for this. They made a huge mistake by making an enemy out of a big mare!
>>
We can afford to drop all but the ear bud requests from the robotics team.
Big Stallions are worth far more then any tiny drone.
>>
>>30249993
>>30249928
Can we roll to punch reality? Or roll intimidation? Do we have any modifiers to the roll?
>>
>>30249928
Push her off you quick.

Bit of a weak prompt desu senpai.
>>
>>30250009
It was kind of odd that we did not do that right away considering the vote was heavily in favor of dropping robotics stuff.
>>
Idea to make moar muny.
Pony fidget spinners.
>>
>>30250088
The fuck is a fidget spinner?
>>
>>30249928
Other then the bio research team, the techies, and big stallions we haven't visited the others.

We don't know much about the farming team other then they make food. Are there any other teams in this facility, like head of security? City defence? Monster warfare? Natural preserves protection?
>>
>>30250115
It's cancer. Look it up.
>>
File: bmh116.png (65KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh116.png
65KB, 400x400px
>>30249951
>>30249973
>>30249984
>>30249993
>>30250016
>>30250048
"Uugh... Sh-Shadow Cloak! Shadow Cloak!?" You try to push the mare off gently, but she weighs a ton. "Damn it!" You have to exert more strength than you'd like to, finally freeing yourself.
>"Agh..." the unicorn finally comes to her senses. "Wha... oh, hey" as soon as she realizes you're standing over her, she straightes up immediately, blushing. "G-Great weather today, eh? Ah haha...!"
"What happened, did you just teleport on top of me? That was a terrible coincidence."
>"Not exactly..." the unicorn begins to say, just as the city shakes and rumbles. "Damn! He's noisy if not anything..."
>"I can see the monster! It's tremendous in size!" Illumina descends nearby. "Shadow Cloak! What can you tell us?"
>"For starters, it's pretty hard to land a hit on it" the mare dusts herself off. "But it has no defense, so we can call ourselves lucky."
"Let's go, then!" You beckon the dark mare and navitage the maze of streets and high rises, until you almost collide with a mass of white meat. "Oh..."
>The creature in question is basically a squid, although absolutely massive, bigger than the three of you together. Its tentacles flail around as it grabs one building after another, making way and virtually destroying everything in rampage.

(1/2)
>>
>>30250245
>"I'm going to try again" S.C. mutters. "Will you stay in the air and look for a chance, please?"
"If you ask like that..." you flick your tail at her and take off vertically, circling the area along with Lumi. From up here, you can see how much destruction it has caused. "Oh my gosh, it's taking an entire neighborhood down!!"
>"Nice stripes, though. Very sporty" Illumina makes somewhat of a duckface. "There goes Shadow Cloak!" She points at the unicorn, who runs up to the monster, disappearing in a puff of smoke at the last second and reappearing right above its body. "She's going to hit!"
>However, at the very last second, the squid's body trembles, and with a speed you wouldn't believe possible in a thing so large, it avoids Shadow Cloak, drifting all over the street and taking down an entire row of appartment buildings.
"Nooo!" You yell. "Shadow Cloak, careful!"
>The black mare manages to teleport out of the way, before the tentacles extend and almost smack her down. She reappears on top of a skyscraper, not far from where you are.
>"See? We need to coordinate something really heavy" she explains. "I can use the big mare blow, so I suggest you two lead the bait, and I'll end this in one hit!"
>>
>>30250256
Maybe we can force it to dodge in a direction we want and that'll leave it open for attack.
>>
>>30250256
Acting as bait could work. Alternatively try to catch him on power lines. It is harder to dodge a big string in front of you.
>>
>>30250256
Think we can bait it back to the beach? Maybe use my sparkly and pretty wings to mesmerize it?

How did something this large get this far in noticed? Maybe we should start a little program where trustworthy civilians who are coincidently close to a monster can call some of the F-corp operatators and notify them of monster attacks. Or adding cameras near the beaches and coasts.
>>
>>30250245
Fire a barrage of feathers at its eye.
>>
>>30250256
Try attacking it with something it can't dodge, or trick it into dodging into an attack.
>>
>>30250256
>>30250316
Its probably already has hit more then a few power lines.

>>30250312
If it dodges again that's more damage to the city. Yes I remember we have the bots to fix things, but they can only fix so much at a time.

>>30250333
Like what, feathers? It has dodged S.C.'s sneak attack already.
>>
>>30250256
Launch feathers at it and bait it back to the beach?

Lumi and Feather can circle around it to divide it's attention.
>>
>>30250245
>tentacles
W-wew. Lots of monster sex dongs.
I dun this one Larry.
>>
>>30250346
What if we force it to dodge in the direction of what's already been damaged?
>>
>>30250371
It may or may not dodge in the direction that might contain more buildings?

Say Feather Storm is in front of and launches a hail of feathers in it's direction, and there's a trail of destruction to its left. It could either dodge to the left into the already destroyed territory, or dodge right in the 'yet to be destroyed territory, but with itvbeing a monster it'll probably go for breaking things.
>>
>>30250346
>Its probably already has hit more then a few power lines.
That"s a good point. Forget the power lines
>Yes I remember we have the bots to fix things, but they can only fix so much at a time.
This is a less good point.
>>
>>30250256
How about we use dinky stupid little attacks we can do easily without tire until it gets tired of dodging?
>>
>>30250397
In that scenario, if we focused the attack more towards it's right, than the chance that it's dodge left is significantly increased.
>>
>>30250420
....noooo?

Say that Feathers line of sight of the monster and the path of destruction is a 90°.
If we fly some 45° to the right, and the monsters "HAS TO" dodge perpendicular to the path of the feathers, it would still wreck shit.
>>
>>30250256
Best to listen to our elder.
Come one. We can fly some ways above it or midway to distract it, giving Shadow Cloak an opening to teleport outside of its line of sight.
>>
>>30250312
>>30250316
>>30250321
>>30250329
>>30250333
>>30250346
>>30250359
>>30250366
>>30250418
>>30250476
"We can be the bait, sure" you contemplate your options. "How did something this big get so far into the city before the alarm raised?"
>"No no, the alarm went on while it was in water" S.C. explains. "But it's so damn fast, it went in guns blazing!"
>"Has it attacked you without provokation?" Illumina asks.
>"No" the unicorn grants. "Which means it isn't trying to hurt us. It's just pissing around on the city, because it can" she spits at the ground below.
"Ew. Clean that up later. Alright, let's see..." you fly up higher and notice the distance to the beach. "Say, maybe we can force it to dodge in the direction we want."
>"And then smash it to bloody guts?" Shadow Cloak pops a smile.
"No! We can lead it back to the beach."
>"Ah, and then smash it back into the water. Gotcha! That is a solid plan" the unicorn bobs her head, as you facehoof.
>"I think it's worth trying. Don't waste many feathers on this one" Illumina advices, coming closer to the beast. "Hyah!" She dives right for it, and the squid effortlessly dodges into a previously destroyed area. Its tentacles try to ensnare the pegasus, only managing to graze her. "Ouch! It feels like a whip on my skin. Be careful."
"We can do this!" You exclaim, feeling the fire of cooperation in your gut. You fire a few of your feathers, without any elements attached, aiming right for its eye. As predicted, the squid moves with a sloshing noise, leaving a trail of wet destruction.
>You spend an insane amount of time driving the squid back to the beach, which ends up being a minigame of sorts. For each attack, the monster turns around, but sometimes it randomly decides to turn the other way, so you have to carefully time each attack, having the three of you simultaneously carry out your actions, so the squid retreats towards where you want it to.

(1/2)
>>
>>30250526
>By the time you've learned all the patterns, it feels like you're driving the damn thing! The squid's beautiful drifts mesmerize you as much as your sparkly wings do for it, and in the end you manage to almost solo drive it back into water, using a couple timed feather shots as trigger.
>"There we go..." Illumina finally gets to rest at the beach. "That was one of the most bizarre fights yet."
>"I gotta admit, you girls have a weird system of priorities" Shadow Cloak frowns. "Oo, how I would love to sink my hooves on it..."
"Always better to commune with nature than destroy each other" you nod. "Now, for the city repairs..."
>"I think the robots are going to be on full blast for a while" Lumi shakes her head. "A MegaStable isn't a squid's personal circuit."
>As enticing as it sounds to petition for, you nod and get some rest before returning. As you go back underground, you find a very sweaty Dime Fang flying towards you.
>"What's happened, why are all the bots deployed with no estimated return!?" He asks you. "I-If it's about what we discussed this morning..."
"We had an unlucky encounter with a monster" you sigh. "This won't put another dent on the budget, will it?"
>"Fortunately not, but we were close there" the bat breathes in relief, accompanying you to your room.
"I've decided to postpone the robotics team work, so we can prioritize the deal. How much can we stretch it?"
>"A few weeks should be fine" the director shrugs. "But we can make the transaction earlier if the robotics team cancels their orders right now."
>That said, you decide to inform Tailspin of your decision, overriding your previous order. You tell Tamiya to hold on tight to the deal, and to expect a resolution soon.
>"What's this I hear about a deal?" All of the sudden, Shadow Cloak's muzzle pops under your leg.
"Eep! This is my room!"
>"Oh, excuse me!" The unicorn takes a step back. "Do you have your own little projects you're working with?"

Back tomorrow.
>>
>>30250534
Yep yep. If I haven't already tools you, I'm helping a team that's working towards making big stallions. Big, hunky Stallions that can cuddle me. Big...muscular...m-musky.......
>>
>>30250534
Yep. We are working on big stallions. It"s gonna be great.
>>
>>30250534
So far we only have the one par of ear buds. Maybe it would be best to lend them to whoever is on patrols at the moment. And don't forget to clean then every time. Need to watch out for that squid again.

Hey. Rude. Very very rude. You could've knocked ya know. If my feathers weren't so gosh darn lethal I'd tickle you right now.
>"Do you have your own little projects you're working with?"
I share mine and you share yours?
>>
>>30250618
I prefer the idea we would be to excited to share our plans too get offended. We can ask her about her own projects after we sperg out.
>>
Say, what does Shadow look like? Did anyone ever draw her in color?
>>
>>30250534
I have a few. One of my main priorities us to make more muny for cool useful things.

I asked the robotics team to make ear buds. They work fairly well so far. Hopefully we can share them with the other big mares to keep in contact with each other.

I'm also trying to fine deposits other then gold to help fund the facility. I say everything but gold since a big mare can turn stuff into gold. Lucky her right? It must be nice.

And the most important omething of all: figuring out how we can stop all the monsters, once and for all weather it's sending a few probes with nukes, or sending big mares to duke it out without the danger of under water pressure and drowning.
>>
File: 1375684592621.jpg (67KB, 450x566px) Image search: [Google]
1375684592621.jpg
67KB, 450x566px
I wasn't aware that I was a horse.

Huh.
>>
>>30253546
Neigh.
>>
>>30253893
James Baxter
>>
>>30250534
Ask if Shadow never had her own projects as well back on her city
>>
File: #5 - Collect them all!.png (222KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
#5 - Collect them all!.png
222KB, 800x1200px
>>30251108
>>
>>30250565
>>30250598
>>30250618
>>30250677
>>30251871
>>30254657
"I do, actually!" Your wings spread involuntarily, seeking a new chance to sperg about your favorite life goals. "I'm working with the scientists at the facility to make a new formula that will work on every pony race, and on stallions as well!"
>"Oh? Interested in your roots?" The unicorn climbs the bed and gets comfortable.
"S-Something like that, heh" folding your wings back in, you lay in front of her. "To tell the truth, it's mostly because of the stallions. I feel so lonely, without a big, muscular pony to cuddle me... brrr" you shake, forming a warm mental image.
>"I see..." Shadow Cloak seems to be studying you.
"I'm also working with robotics to make some neat gadgets" you go over to your desk and pick the earbuds up. "Like these! Hopefully they'll be able to finish another couple of sets, so we can communicate from a distance."
>"Ah, yes, something like this was making the rounds in other MegaStables" the unicorn examines them. "Useful here, where there's more than one big mare."
"Wouldn't you like to at least stay in touch with Con Job?"
>"Pfft!" S.C. waves a hoof. "The bugger would rather be alone as much as he can. And so do I, frankly, I think I enjoy working alone."
"Is that so?"
>"Yes, although... well, you understand, not having a couple can get depressing" a feline smile makes way into Shadow's muzzle.
"Yes, I know!" You get on your bed once again. "How about you, though? Any projects you're involved with? I shared mine, so now you should share yours."

(1/2)
>>
>>30257184
>"Me? Oh, no no" she negates with her head. "I don't care about many things, I'm happy with my life. I used to help raise funds for improvements at our facility, but since then MegaStable 6 earned a ton of budget increases, and that was the end of it. Now that I look at your home, the budget distribution is very uneven" she looks up pensively. "Grr. That's one of the things that annoys me about central. So much favoritism."
"Yeah, we're pressed with ways to find money" you nod. "I've been thinking of some way to find any valuable deposits in this area of the continent. Anything but gold, I suppose."
>"Hah, yeah, central bank is pretty much set for gold" Shadow Cloak agrees.
"Are you friends with Golden Age? I find her ability pretty incredible."
>"All of the First Five know each other very well. Golden Age... she's always been a materialist, but a brilliant mind. 'The laws of trade and production, blah blah blah...'" she speaks with a mimicry and a lower voice, causing both of you to laugh.
"You know, in the end the one thing I look forward to is finding out where the monsters come from."
>"I can agree on that. The sooner we find, the better we'll be able to stop them."
>As you chitchat, Felix calls to the room.
>"G'day ladies, something interesting for you" he approaches your computer and uses the little pony sized keyboard to turn it on and display a map of MegaStable 5. "Some witnesses swear that they saw Dandy Rump in this part of town" he highlights a northwestern borough, next to the coast. "Will ya please keep it in mind for your next patrol?" He asks you.
"Leave the map in my desktop" you offer. The stallion nods happily and leaves the way he came.
>"What a cutie" Shadow Cloak comments. "Ever considered dating a tiny pony? I can hook you up with Undertow's address, if you'd like. She has experience in these things."
>>
>>30257192
Really now? I think I'll take an early lunch and petrol then to check it out. I'll take my ear buds too.
>>
>>30257192
No I have not considered dating a small stallion, It will be interesting. Let get that address and see that mare at some point.
>>
>>30257065
Cool, thanks bud.
>>
>>30257192
I thought about it but no. I don't think I could deal with the lack of proper intimacy.
>>
>>30257192
I'd be lying if I said no. My operator Firegazer is nice, but I don't know. He said he wanted to get into some techy stuff and he turned down this other mare. I like him I don't know...

Felix has been really nice to me, but again the size difference.

Dime Fang a quite the handsome stallion. I wonder if he's married. Oh if only he weren't so busy or shmol.

Woe is I, a gentle giant deprived the comforts of a stallions embrace.
>>
>>30257192
I guess I wouldn't mind contacting her. I am wondering how a relationship like that works for big mares. And how they... um, you know.
>>
>>30257192
There are some some stallions I do like very much, but I've been hesitant of even considering it because of the size difference. I suppose I could contact her to know more about this.
>>
>>30257221
>>30257227
>>30257237
>>30257247
>>30257251
>>30257279
>>30257357
"Huh" you let that sink in. "I... I'm not sure. I haven't considered it often, but sometimes I can't help but think that big stallions might not become a possibility after all... I don't know if I could bear the commitment of dating a regular pony. Not to talk about size differences."
>"It's a real hurdle, but that didn't stop Undertow" Shadow Cloak shrugs.
"I guess... there are way too many handsome ponies in this facility. There's Firegazer, Felix, Dime Fang..." you realize what you're blabbering on about and put your hooves on your mouth. "D-Don't tell anypony about this, please."
>"Hah! No problem" the dark mare amuses herself with your flustered reactions. "I'll ask Undertow if she's alright with talking to you, and then give you her address, is that alright?"
"It can't hurt. Thanks! I think I should eat now, so I can relax a bit before patrol."
>Shadow Cloak leaves, and you place your order for lunch. Firegazer has a date with his sister, to catch up on their lives, and sets a timer for your patrol. Meanwhile, your mother comes around and eats with you.
>"I have to say, Con Job hasn't done that good a job of pampering me" she explains with glossy eyes. "He's... charming, yes, but also has a bit of an habit."

(1/2)
>>
>>30257416
"What do you mean?"
>"He smokes everywhere! And you'd understand, having been married to a firefighter doesn't make me sit well with smoke anywhere."
>As you eat, the news comes on air.
>"Our top story today: a terrifying incident at Wings Borough Hospital, where two patients have been shot dead by unidentified assailants. Gloss Charming is at the site with more information. Gloss...?"
>"Yes" the pretty mare's image shows up at a familiar site. You've been to this hospital before. "Earlier this morning, two unidentified ponies entered the intensive cares unit of this hospital and shot two ponies in critical state, making a daring escape after confirming their deaths. The modus and cause for this attack has been said to be related to a confrontation between local crime organizations..."
>While the mare speaks, pictures of the deceases ponies show up screen. You almost choke when you see them. Those ponies are the ones you helped in a car crash, a week ago or so!
>"What's wrong, honey?" Feather Bed notices your difficulty to swallow the grub.
>>
>>30257425
I had a funny feeling there was something strange about that crash.
>>
>>30257425
What so important about those ponies that cause them to be targeted by somepony?
>>
>>30257425
A storm's a brewin in my heart, mother. Those two ponies. I helped bring them to a hospital not to long after they were in a crash.

Not only do I have to worry about that Dandy Rump, now I have to worry about small criminals.
>>
>>30257454
Most notably because that one guy was so insistent we chase the thieves.

We should contact the police and describe that guy to them.
>>
>>30257425
Why would they go so far to murder those two? Surely they should have some footage of these assailants in the hospital.
>>
File: bmh117.png (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh117.png
61KB, 400x400px
>>30257454
>>30257483
>>30257502
>>30257546
"I... I don't know how to describe it. I helped those ponies to the hospital, after a car crash."
>"Oh, goodness..."
"And now they're..."
>"MS5N has produced footage from the hospital's security camera" Gloss Charming continues her report, "which shows these two masked ponies with black outfits entering the room. While one of them kept guard outside, gunshot noises were heard, and shortly afterwards, the pony who entered the room exits at an incredibly high speed, followed by his partner. Upon questioning of security personnel about why they let in such suspicious characters, the police were met with dubious claims of working overtime and anxious horse noises."
>You observe the footage, terrified. Clad head to hooves in black, with shades and masks and long overcoats, even hats to cover their manes. The cameras can't pick up enough shades of color to properly determine their palettes.
"There must be a reason why they wanted those two... the accident might not have been an accident after all" you put your figurative thinking cap on. "One of the bystanders asked me to follow the criminal who ran away with their briefcase. Drat! If I had known this would happen..."
>"Hush hush, you couldn't possibly know" your mother comes to comfort you. "At the time it was the best you could have done. Just be careful when you're out there, alright? Not all the trouble comes from the big monsters.

(1/2)
>>
>>30257748
"I know, mom. Thanks" you kiss your mom in the side of the face. As if you didn't have enough with Dandy Rump, now you have to be careful of mafias, or thieves, or whatever. Drat, a thousand times drat.
>After uneasy nappies, the alarm kicks in and it's time to patrol. You don your earbuds and head to the surface.
>"Bzzt... hey, we picked up the receiver signal!" Tailspin's voice comes to your ears. "Your operator isn't responding, mind if we patch you through somepony else to test?"
"Alright, but it sounds clear to me!" You reply. Still, more testing can't hurt.
>"Hello? Feather, it's me" you hear Illumina's voice replaces the stallion's. "Can you really hear me through this?"
"Hi Lumi!"
>"Gosh! It works, that's amazing!"
>"Heey! I'm here too!" You hear Shadow Cloak's distant voice. "We'll be your" snicker "operators today."
"Great, thanks for testing this thing with me, girls" you nod. Now, where should you go? The pharmaceutical congress is still going, in case you'd like to ask something else. There's the area where Rump was seen, Wings Borough, and you might want to visit Brago.
>>
>>30257754
Go after rump. I want that stallion dead (after we take him back to base for "questioning" that is)
>>
>>30257754
Let try and go after Rump, he need to be question on what he did.
>>
>>30257769
>>30257798
>You mentally plot a course that will take you to the area where Dandy Rump was seen. On your way, you can't help but notice the city feels still, with less ponies outside than usual.
>Finally, you arrive at the marked district, formed mostly by small buildings, some built with brick and mortar in old fashioned ways. A cultural place of sorts, tea shops, bars, liquor stores.
>"So what are you looking for?" Illumina asks over the earbuds. "You're not likely to find Dandy Rump out on the streets, at least not again."
"In that case, I'll go around and ask" you reply, treading the narrow streets. While only marginally wide enough for a big mare, there's virtually no traffic, so you don't have to worry. "Excuse me, have you seen a pony with a flamboyant pompadour and floral shirt?" You stop a stallion on the street and ask. He shakes his head. "Oh, thank you."
>"Pfft, this will take years" you hear Shadow Cloak comment.
"This is serious investigation!" You complain.
>After asking who knows how many ponies, sticking your muzzle in dingy bars and looking through every alleyway, you sit down at the side of a building, feeling the cold brick against your back.
"Well, this didn't seem to work" you admit defeat. "Still, maybe we can put the pressure on Rump, make him careless."
>"Yeah, but it might backfire, he might become even more careful" Illumina replies. "Besides, the" clack.
"Hmm? Lumi? Are you there?" You notice the earbuds had gone offline. As you try to get your hoof to your ear, to press the start button, you hear a more distinct sound, along with a weight on your mane.
>"Stop" a dandy voice you recognize speaks next to your ear. "I'm aiming a sniper rifle right at your skull. Not even a big mare can survive a direct shot from this. Now" you notice the weight shift, "you're going to take me back into the underground base, is that clear?"

Back tomorrow.
>>
>>30257969
Oh ho ho. What caliber is it big boi?
>>
>>30257969
If I were to agree, how would you propose I do that exactly now?
>>
>>30257969
Can we sense him with our big mare senses?
>>
>>30257969
"I,m not so sure about that" jerk your head towards the side he is on to throw him off.
>>
>>30257969
Do a barrel roll!
>>
>>30257969
>>30258030
>>30258035
That sounds pretty stupid to do. We're a big target, and depending on his distance he could get a few free shot off.
>>
>>30257969
That's a funny joke. A bullet is like a grain of sand to us. Now unless that bullet happens to be moving at Mach 100 I'd say it'd take a lot more than that to take us down.
Furthermore, If a bullet from a sniper rifle can take us down, why would the bigger monsters be a problem hmmm? After all, if that toy is as strong as you say it is, would us big mares need to deal with these monsters if normal ponies have such weapons?
I'm calling your bluff pal, now how about you drop your 'weapon' before I squash you like the bug you are!
>>
>>30257989
Yeah, that's a good idea. Try to sense him.
>>
>>30258069
He's not a pegasus, so his mobility while falling isn't going to be great and he isn't walking away from a fall that high.
Not to mention >>30258086
He's a conpony, bluffing is all he knows.
>>
>>30258086
Let him think he's big (figuretively). He wants to go to HQ then sure, we'll take him.
>>
>>30258170
Why though? What's the point in doing that? Seems just like a waste of time to me. It's not like he is an actual threat.
>>
>>30258069
>Distance
You know he is right outside our ear right.
>>
>>30258204
So we'll already be in base and he'll have no way of escape.
>>
>>30258300
That's a good point. Let's do that.
>>
>>30257969
Squish him like a bug. Err is that racist? Are there even changelings... focus.

We hesitated before, kill him.
>>
>>30259029
I do want to kill him but I want to wait until we are out of sight of all these other ponies. It would also be hard to justify the kill to the corp who would likely want to hold him for questioning.

If we catch wind that they decide to execute them we should request to be the one that does it.
>>
Our skulls are way too thick and a bullet is like a pebble against a half inch steel plate on us. Point blank maybe but you gotta get through all that mane. Plus how this guy know that it can kill a big mare? None from what we know have been killed by a regular pony. I think he's bluffing.
>>
>>30260184
I do agree he is bluffing but my understanding is he is in our ear. he does not need to worry about mane.
>>
>>
>>30257969
"kill me and then what? Get charged with not only conspiracy and theft, but also murder? mind you murder of a big mare! There not gonna grumble and shrug it off as if its nothing, they'll look for you! So how about this, why are you doing all this?"
>>
>>30257969
Hmmm, my patrol is almost over. Why don't we go for a swim?
>>
>>30257969
>Survive giant monster strikes
>Cant survive guns
Even then we can still use our feathers as a shield with our increased sense and speed but I still think its a bluff
Wait for him to shoot and fly straight to where the sound came from or use our senses to detect his position, dont think he d be able to aim at a big mare coming at incredible hihg speeds
>>
>>30259029
>>30259085
Why are you so bloodthirsty. Seems a tad OOC for Feather.
>>
>>30263024
Big mare hormones ^:)

But probably more like the sense of doing justice with our own hooves along with the frustration of the couple we saved, being killed like that after we let the fugitive get away and all so yea. Literally getting our hooves dirty

But I m neither of the anons you quoted so could be something else...
>>
>>30263024
I kind of think the aftermath would be fun to deal with.
>>
>>30263870
Yeah, has a big mare ever squished a small pony before? That's a sure-fire way to get everyone to fear us. Desperate times and all though.
>>
>>30257980
>>30257986
>>30257989
>>30258030
>>30258035
>>30258069
>>30258086
>>30259029
>>30261662
>>30261674
>>30262819
>You focus on the figure propped inside your mane right now, feeling familiar vibes. There's no doubt that you've met this pony before.
"Shoot me? And what would that accomplish? You'll get charged for murder, murder of a big mare. That's really serious."
>"Shut up! I'll do it!" You feel the tip of something tiny against your skin.
"Oh ho ho. Suppose I agree, what are you going to do?"
>"That's... none of your concern."
>You can feel the anxiety in the voice. Whatever the reason, he's not a natural holding a gun.
"I'm calling your bluff. You don't have a weapon good enough to hurt me, and you're clearly desperate. Suppose I take you for a swim, hmm? Do you have any idea how deep into the ocean can I go without breathing? And you?"
>"Uuuh..." he's wavering now. You feel the tip of the weapon leave your head.
"Now!" You jerk your head sideways, causing Rump to fall off. You catch him and his weapon, a very large, futuristic looking rifle, in your hoof. "Negotiations are over. I'm taking you to HQ as requested, but it will be on our terms. And forget the weapon" you toss it to the ground and crush it with the tip of the other hoof.
>"Grr... fine" Dandy Rump looks at you with fake anger. His shades are missing, and his pompadour isn't completely done.

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh118.png (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh118.png
41KB, 400x400px
>>30264371
>You smother the pony lightly against your mane and go back. He doesn't complain at all during the trip, unable to do anything for himself. Regardless, you might be playing into his bluff, but it doesn't seem likely. Over the earbuds, you warn Illumina and S.C. to be ready.
>As you arrive, you find the two big mares, along with a contingent of guards and director Fang waiting outside the lift. You rummage in your mane and pick up the dazed earth pony, who immediately breathes a sigh of relief.
>"Alright, Rump" Fang steps along with a couple of the guards. "You're under our supervision until we turn you in to the police. You better start making a confession."
>Surprisingly, the pony drops to the bat's hooves.
>"Yes! Please, lock me up, take me away!" Rump yells with crying eyes. "I made a mistake! Please, cut me off from the outside! Weeh! Weeeeh!"
>"Oh... Oh" Fang replies. "Alright, er, guards? Take him to the containment cells" the two ponies behind him grab the sobbing Rump and haul him away. Fang turns towards you. "If you'd like to ask him anything..."
>>
>>30264380
My only question is how does he get his mane like that. I want to try the style myself.
>>
>>30264380
That was WAY to easy, what the hell is going on?
>>
>>30264380
Did he want to get captured? Better keep a VERY close eye on him. Unless, he wants the focus to be on him? This is surreal.
>>
>>30264380
That was too easy, I don't like this at all.
>>
>>30264380
That was easy, too easy...
>>
>>30264380
I guess he could not handle the public scorn or something or is afraid somebody will come after him.
>>
>>30264380
Skip the cells, keep him topside as bait and see who shows up to take him out.
>>
>>30264413
>>30264427
>>30264470
>>30264531
>>30264539
>>30264554
"He... he wanted to be captured? By us?" You frown as far as your pony frown goes. "This doesn't make any sense... oi! Double the guards on that guy!" You shout at the ponies carrying Rump. Another few guards trot up to them and follow in a close circle.
>"He seemed desperate... maybe he's feeling guilty for stealing from the company?" Illumina proposes.
>"No, it doesn't seem likely" Fang flies up to eye level and speculates. "We received informs from MegaStable 1. During his run as an F-Corp employee, he stole hundreds of bits in material. He also plucked every single pony who played poker with him. This is his livelihood, without a doubt."
"Which makes me doubly curiousy..." blast. What if he's playing with you? What if this is what he wants? "I can't let this rest, I need to see him" you follow the guards. "Wait! I want to ask him a couple of questions."
>You escort Rump to the VR room, where he and you are given sets of gear. One of the guards prepares the setting of an interrogation room, complete with dubious smoke curtains around the dingy lamp hanging from the ceiling. Rump sits on a diminutive chair, on a diminutive table, while you stand huge before him.
>"I-Is this where you're keeping me?" The pony looks at both sides, then, with a single hoof, straightens his pompadour.

(1/2)
>>
>>30264602
I kind of like the idea of using him as bait but we should take the time to do all the questioning first.
>>
>>30264631
"How do you do that?" You're taken by surprise.
>"When you've used as much grease as me, it sticks" the pony shrugs. "L-Listen, you'll keep me under bars, right? I-I'm just an honest conpony, I swear..."
"What bugs me is why you're acting like this? What was it out there, the pressure of never being able to escape?"
>"No! I can always escape, always! But this time, I got in too deep. Too deep!" The pony gestures wildly.
"Keep talking."
>"When I... when I left this place, I went to the surface, laid low for a couple of days... then the Tortellonis contacted me."
"Who?"
>"The Tortellonis! They're one of the biggest mob families in this coast! They heard of what I did, and they wanted me to get in business with them. Only, it wasn't an offer, if I said no..." he crosses a hoof in front of his neck.
"So you were asked to infiltrate the base again?"
>"No! I was asked to kill you! They gave me that weapon, said it would definitely do it, and I tried to play it the best I could!" He looks at you in the eye. "I don't even use weapons! I didn't load it, promise, but I had to get us out of there. They were watching! W-Waaah!" He breaks down in the virtual table, sensors and pneumos keeping the illusion up for him, while his brilliant pompadour stands straight as a flagpole.
>As you get out of the VR room and Rump is escorted to the particular cells in the facility, you have to decide what to do with this knowledge.
>>
>>30264642
We should not have crushed that gun. I am curious now what sort of things it could do.
>>
>>30264642
I'm betting they're the ones that did the murder in the hospital. Time to pay the police a visit.
>>
>>30264642
So a mob family want to kill me and has weapons that can kill a big pony.
Why do they want to kill me? Is it saving those two ponies or letting the robber get away with the briefcase?
>>
>>30264642
>"They gave me that weapon, said it would definitely do it"
I don't believe this. Not only is such a weapon NOT being used against the monsters, but it would have to be very expensive. Expensive enough to not just "give away". If it isn't expensive, then the monsters we fight wouldn't even be a problem because they would be mass produced!
He is lying through his teeth.
>>
>>30264642
>>30264664
Or maybe they've got contracts to supply rebuilding materials and want the big mares to be less effective at repelling monsters.
Or he's lying.
>>
>>30264642
That sniper rifle is actually capable of killing mares? Has there ever been an incident in which a pony managed to harm a big mare?

>>30264664
Seems strange they would want to kill us for that reason alone. We don't even have much information on them by helping those ponies.

>>30264676
This. He is still a con pony no matter what. I don't believe this mob would produce a weapon this powerful privately and not take advantage of the profits they could gain from it.
>>
>>30264657
Yeah. Like what the fuck, who was the dumb shit that wanted to destroy something so useful? If it could supposedly kill a big mare then it could kill monsters.

>>30264642
Sent someone to go back to the surface and retrieve the remains of the gun for study.

Also, have the guards Stripe Dandy of everything he has in his possession, comb out his mane for any hidden objects, search his mouth for for anything he may be hiding + false teeth, and check his asshole in the odds he did some keastering (that what you hide weapons up your ass). I don't want to hear any disagreements.

Ask one of the other small ponies about the Tortellonis to see if this checks out. Are they really one of the biggest.

I am absolutely livid. Not only is there supposedly a weapon that could hurt a big mare. A group of ponies refuse to share the knowledge of this weapon to better combat against the monster threats. Where are these mob ponies located? I have half a mind to tear them a new one.
>>
>>30264642
Stripe him of everything. Now. Just because he's down here again, doesn't mean we won't be extra careful this time.
Can we see if we can get Con Job in on this interrogation?
I'd also like to know who wanted the big mare data.
>>
>>30264642
This guy is dirty. Real dirty. He'll be useful. I hope we can use Rump's knowledge of people and past jobs for blackmail.
>>
>>30264722
That weapon wouldn't have done jack shit.
Why? Because he is lying. He came up with the lie on the way here, why do you think he was so quiet? He was coming up with a way to weasel himself out of this mess. He didn't even TRY to shoot us! He could have, but he didn't. Because it wouldn't have done anything.
>>
>>30264771
You do make a valid point.

>>30264642
Please ask someone nicely to go retrieve the remains of the "futuristic looking weapon" back from the surface.

I still want to learn more about those two ponies that killed those ponies in the hospital.
>>
>>30264771
It was futuristic remember.
>>
>>30264837
"Futuristic looking," remember anon?
>>
>>30264837
Looks doesn't make a weapon lethal.
>>
>>30264837
Then why didn't he use it? See >>30264676
Such a weapon can't exist because monsters are a problem. As soon as such a weapon exists, the monsters aren't a problem because it can kill (or nearly kill) them too. See what I mean?
>>
>>30264657
>>30264661
>>30264664
>>30264676
>>30264690
>>30264707
>>30264722
>>30264737
>>30264757
>>30264814
>First, you instruct the guards to strip Dandy Rump of all his possessions. You encourage them to look vigorously in his mane and tail, as well as all his orifices, no matter how many hours of rough... sweaty... musky stallion on stallion action it takes. Brr.
>Next, you gather Lumi, S.C. and Fang, and head for Felix's office. Wide enough to support all three big mares, you tell everyone present what the conpony told you.
>"A weapon that can hurt big mares?" Shadow Cloak looks at you with disdain. "Impossible. Can't be done."
>"Hold it there" Felix raises a hoof. "There is, in theory, a way to hurt big mares and big mares only, taking advantage of the chemicals that made you big in the first place."
"Is there!?" You ask, while the other two big mares open their mouths.
>"It's... all theory, love. Hasn't been tried. Nopony wants to know whether or not you can really be hurt with weapons. The thing is, the Tortellonis are infamous in these parts. They have power, and money."
>"And most probably back alley contracts with many businesses" Fang continues. "Did you really crush the weapon given to Rump?"
"Y-Yeah. I got excited..." you remember the rush of playing gangsters.
>"I'll send a team to pick up what remains, if there's anything. The mob probably recovered the parts, and that means they know Rump failed" Fang leaves the office.

(1/2)
>>
>>30264933
"But why? Why would they want to kill me!?" You pound your chest with a hoof, getting increasingly anxious at the lack of proper answers.
>"That's how they operate. Remove all involved parties. You helped those two ponies to the hospital, dinnit?" Felix replies. "Wouldn't surprise me if those two had been mobsters too, and they were in a feud over drugs or something."
>"But big mares are key to the survival of our continent!" Illumina counters. "Wanting to remove one is absurd!"
>"That's the problem with mobsters. They think they're too big to fail" Shadow Cloak replies, looking at the ceiling. "They think one less big mare won't matter. Absolutely despicable."
"I-If it's true..." you try to calm down, "and they're on to me... how possible is it that they can really harm me?"
>"We can only conjecture. It's based on the teleportation magic principles, how to attune a bullet with a spell that bypasses all your defenses and takes you out from the inside" the stallion researcher looks on his computer.
"Even so, I don't trust Rump at all. This might be an elaborate ruse."
>"I can't tell you how to go on about it, but I'll look into the notes the BMHP has. Meanwhile, I want you to be careful, love" Felix leans on his desk. "The Tortellonis are powerful and dangerous. And above all, they're stereotypical. Take care out there."
>"What a shocker" Illumina mutters as the three of you exit Felix's office. "Do you... do you need anything, Feather? We can always go and find more information about the bastards. 'Scuse my language."
>"Forget about that! The best way to forget about it is to train, train, train!" Shadow Cloak lifts her chest. "Come on, you're not off the hook today, missy!"
>>
>>30264940
*whinny*
But I want to find these ponies and break their stuff!
Fine. I guess some training will take my mind off things. No like I could do much in the ways imof finding them myself, being big and all.
>>
>>30264940
Time to train. We should get in contact with the police about whatever information they have on these guys.
>>
>>30264940
Do we know where they operate from. Maybe I should "accidentally" step on it next fight. They can fix the building but some stuff is sure to be lost.
>>
>>30265020
A major warehouse would be better since that would be A LOT of lost resources. Might even find more of the guns in the wreckage.
>>
>>30264940
Hahaha no. You're playing smart, but I'm not dumb.
Why would the mob tell you this? The mob doesn't have to tell you anything in the first place! The only convincing they have to do is say they'll kill you if you don't.
Just a simple shot from that so-called "weapon" you say? Why didn't they do it already then if it is that easy? If they wanted me dead they could've killed me when they saw you failed to do it! EASY.
Maybe you should start making sense instead of coming up with lies so save yourself. You are trying to distract us from you so you can get away with your "slick" moves.
>>
>>30265020
Completely unavoidable collateral damage plus a warning system inexplicably under maintenance at the same time. Funny how that stuff works out.
>>
>>30264940
*mumble*
Stupid stereotypical gangsters. Helping two people doesn't mean I need to be eliminated for that reason alone.

Time to train up.

>>30265038
Still very suspicious. Why hire Rump to finish us when they can hire someone more qualified? Why not someone from their gang?
>>
>>30265038
>If they wanted me dead they could've killed me when they saw you failed to do it!
I think you have to be at point blank range.
>>
>>30264940
How about we tell him lying to us will give him the electric chair? If he is lying he certainly will fear that; Especially if we chain him up so he can't possibly get away. We can't risk wasting any more time on him.
>>
>>30264997
>>30265003
>>30265020
>>30265038
>>30265063
>>30265119
"Aaawww!" You stomp the ground. "But I want to rain justice on the mobsters!"
>"There's not much we can do, the Tortellonis must have, like, a thousand hiding places" S.C. looks at the sterile ceiling.
"Fine, we'll go train. I'm still not convinced on the entire thing..."
>However, you do pay another visit to Rump, and try to break him in. No matter your threats, no matter how much you tell him he's going to pay, the stallion insists that he was set up by the Tortellonis. You leave him a sorry mess, crying forgiveness and cuddling himself by the corner of his cell. Since you can only stick your muzzle on the hallway at most, there's no point in another interrogation just yet.
>You go topside with Lumi and Shadow Cloak, after asking the guards again to be very careful with anything Rump says or does. On the surface, you head to the desert east of MegaStable 5, all the time watching the tops of buildings for hidden snipers. Nothing unusual happens, however.
>You're beginning to think you're being played big time. If the mob had such an amazing weapon, why give it to Rump, of all ponies? Why not just use a professional to shoot you once from a distance? They must have had something with the conpony too, maybe they didn't want him to live, after all... or maybe it's all completely unrelated and you're thinking about it too much.
>The training session goes by without a cinch. You and Illumina further your knowledges in martial arts, and begin to spar with Shadow Cloak, realizing just how little you know.
>"I'm tired up to my muzzle" Illumina walks across the designated big mare walkways with a defeated gait. "I think I'm going to take a dip at the beach. Anypony wanna join?"
>"Yeah! I'm curious to see how this water feels" Shadow Cloak replies, giving you a sly grin. "What about you, Feather?"
>>
>>30265141
A swim sounds nice.
>>
>>30265141
Sure. I kinda want to try emulating Dandys hairstyle and I may as well have one last swim before I commit to it for a while.
>>
>>30265141
I think I'll chill by the shallow side of the beach. and when I say shallow I mean a few hundred feet deep.
>>
>>30265189
>>30265141
Ew. Heck to the no. His mane was atrocious and we don't have any gel to keep our mane stiff anyways.
>>
>>30265141
Ya let go for a swim.
>>
>>30265201
It would be a great way to taunt the mobsters.
>>
>>30265201
Only someone truly dandy can style their mane that way. Rump was not worthy, but we deserve to wear at least for a bit.
>>
>>30265247
How would that work?
>>
>>30265286
No, it's a lame idea and it'd put the megastable in debt.
>>
>>30265293
They failed and we rub it in their face with the hairstyle of the operative.
>>30265286
Agreed.
>>
>>30265299
Jesus fuck anon. It can't be that expensive.
>>
>>30265302
That makes no sense.

>>30265315
Who knows. It's still a dumb look.
>>
>>30265302
Eh. If we want to taunt them, we should get some actual tortelloni and have a picnic in one of the parks.
>>
>>30265299
Yeah, it's lame and dumb but I'm supporting it just for the fun of it.
>>
>>30265302
Just being alive would rub their failure in. How would a stupid hairdo effect anything?
>>
>>30265321
It's probably 90% gel and we have A LOT of mane.
>>
>>30265326
I like it.
>>
File: bmh119.png (68KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh119.png
68KB, 400x400px
>>30265178
>>30265189
>>30265191
>>30265201
>>30265215
"Yeah, let's go" you agree with a smile, feeling your own weariness. "Do you girls think I should try to wear a pompadour?"
>"Ew, no" Shadow Cloak instantly replies. "Why would you?"
"It must be so empowering..." you imagine yourself with a full golden tube on your head, taunting monsters left and right while your feathers shoot pure, unfiltered dandy.
>"Dear, with that amount of lube we could keep all the couples of MegaStable 5 happy for a decade" Illumina laughs.
>You enter the beach, calm and pleasant after most ponies have retired with the incoming sunset, and go for a dip. You stay behind, at just the right height for you to stick your head while laying on the comfortable ocean bed, while Shadow Cloak and Lumi go further, swimming under the Cradle Bay Bridge and playing like the little horsies they are inside.
>The lulling motion of the ocean makes you close your eyes and fall in a trance, using the time to meditate and feel the lives of hundreds, thousands of ponies just on the beach and the first line of hotels and apartment buildings behind it. Then, you feel something bigger. Not badder, just... bigger.
>"Uh, Feather?" You hear Illumina call, and open your eyes. "You might want to help us with this."
>"Blub blub."

Back tomorrow.
>>
>>30265365
We probably should have just killed it.
Call an evacuation at the top of your lungs.
>>
>>30265365
Well look who it is. Come back to apologize to all the building you destroyed, hmmm?
Maximum scolding mode.
>>
>>30265365
Hoof bump the tentacle?
>>
>>30265365
Fly and land on its head so we can scold it from there. If it tried to touch you then pose your wings threateningly.
>>
>>30265365
Are you kidding? This monster's buccal mass is grass this time!
Maximum scolding mode!
>>
File: Eh bebe.png (64KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Eh bebe.png
64KB, 400x400px
>>30265365
>>
>>30265365
Let's give it some SUPER MEGA ULTRA headpats.
>>
>>30265365
http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/newsid_8792000/8792008.stm
Squids have fuck huge penises.
>>
>>30265365
>"The penis of the squid, which had extended only slightly over the mantle margin, suddenly started to erect, and elongated quickly to 67cm total length, almost the same length as the whole animal."
Now imagine the size ratio compared to this one.
>>
>>30265387
>>30265399
>>30265412
>>30265426
>>30265435
>>30265547
>>30265558
>The creature floats adrift, not menacing at all, its squiddy tentacles flailing around. Shadow is currently busy, locked in a staring match.
>You return to the beach and call for evacuation in a calm manner. Just as you do, the alarm raises, and the little ponies hurry back to the city.
"Hmph. Timely as ever" you scorn the late sirens.
>"He... doesn't seem to be hostile" Illumina informs as you swim the gap.
"How do you know it's a he?"
>"Hey, I know about squids, alright? The penis of a squid can reach the size of it's body, did you know that?"
"Neat."
>You get out of the water and, with caution, land on his body. He doesn't make any motion to shrug you off.
"What's this, then? Come here to apologize for the mess you made, hmmm?" You can feel the unfiltered sass, after a day of taking all the hits, and lash out. "You've been bad, Mr. Squiddles. You have to repay us somehow! Pat pat" you scold him while stomping your hoof on his soft meat. O-Of his body, that is.
>A tentacle crawls up his body and presents itself to you. With a careful hoof, you bump it, causing it to wiggle in glee.
>"Huh... so he's not entirely evil either. Whaddayaknow" Shadow Cloak admires your hoofwork.
"Of course! Some of these monsters are just oversized animals, and can be tamed like anyWHOA!" Before you can finish, the squid's tentacles grab your legs, and suddenly, it begins moving at ludicrous speeds, roaming the bay in diagonal motions. "Aaaaaieee!"
https://youtu.be/dv13gl0a-FA?t=27
>However, you're unharmed as the monster makes the rounds, drifting and doing donuts on the bay's surface. After the initial fear, you feel the breathtaking sensation of speed overtake you.
"Whoa! Wohoo!" You're starting to enjoy this!
>"Careful, Feather!" Lumi suddenly yells from afar.
"Oh nooo!" In these careless acts of drifting, the squid's heading directly for one of the bridge's supporting pillars!
>>
>>30271600
Try grabbing a tentacle and steer the squid with it. Steer it around the pillar.

Ma-ma-ma-multitentacle drifitng!
>>
>>30271600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=RDdv13gl0a-FA&v=XCiDuy4mrWU
Use your implanted memories of driving to drift Blurious around or make him jump over the bridge. (That's what I'm calling it now. A combination of blue and furious. or Blue and vigorous.)
>>
>>30271600
Use our wings to steer it.
>>
>>30271703
How? cling to the squid and turn our wings against the from of air to move us and the giant squid?
>>
>>30271710
Our wings aren't big enough to lift the guy, but we can certainly generate force towards certain directions.
>>
>>30271600
Decapitate it.
>>
>>30271600
>>30271754
What? No you shouldn't break the bridge!
Try diving
>>
>>30271771
Support pillars extend underwater.
>>
>>30271732
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqwb4HIrORM
>>
>>30271645
>>30271684
>>30271703
>>30271754
>>30271771
>>30271779
>You can't reach the tentacles, and he doesn't exactly obey you, so you can't steer him. You try to push down, but he won't dive either. Argh, that's stupid, you can't dive to avoid a support pillar! Opening your ample wings, you flap them to the right, trying to steer the squid to the left.
>"She's not going to make it!" Shadow Cloak yells in the distance.
>To your surprise, it somewhat works. You end up scratching the side of the tunnel, the monster's tentacles slapping the water angrily.
>"Impossible! Multi-tentacle drift!" Illumina reacts in shock.
"See? That happens when you take it too far" you lay on the squid's back and pat it. "There there. Let's go back, okay? Slower this time."
>The monster doesn't understand the meaning of 'slow', but he returns you safe to the inner bay, where Shadow Cloak and Illumina clap at your return.
>"Now it's my turn!" The unicorn teleports herself on top of the squid, which instinctively dodges, causing her to fall on the water. "Blrblrbrlbrl! Stupid thing, I'll cut your head and roast it for dinner!"
"Stop! He's our pet now. Although roasted squid sounds delicious" you feel your tummy rumble. "What's his head, even?"
>"He's all head, and at the same time not head" Illumina nods wisely. "My turn!"
>In the end, both Lumi and S.C. get turns riding the megafast squid around. Eventually, he retreats into the ocean, causing the general alarm to lift off, ponies returning to the city in droves. You're praised for supposedly stopping another monster attack, which is kinda funny, isn't it?
>Finally, you return to the facility, have a good drying and eat dinner with your mother. After a more satisfactory piece of news, you relax with the lights dimmed, until you hear a call coming through on your computer.
>"Hey!" Solar Storm stands on the other side, greeting you effusively. She looks, how to put it, rough. "How's it going over there? Nothing funny happened, I hope?"
>>
>>30271792
>"Impossible! Multi-tentacle drift!" Illumina reacts in shock.
This happened today.
>>
>>30271798
We got a new pet!
>>
>>30271798
We got a new pet over here, It's a squid that goes at incredible high speed. How about you? you look like you got into a big fight today.
>>
>>30271798
Nah, just the usual... you know, mob trying to kill you, speedy giant squid pet, all perfectly normal.
>>
>>30271798
We caught Dandy, and there may or may not be a criminal group that wants to kill big mares, who may or may not have developed a weapon to kill big mares.
>>
>>30271840
>wants to kill big mare
They only want to kill us right now and it's a bunch of mobster.
>>
>>30271798
Apperantly the mob wants me dead for saving some random ponies, and sent that dandy con pony to do the deed. But now, I tamed a new pet, which evens it out!
>>
>>30271798
I don't know if we should keep taming monsters we encounter. Not unless they're some way they could give back, like Brago. We don't get funding from not dead monsters.
>>
>>30271877
Agreed. It's getting kind of silly.
>>
>>30271889
Can you think of one benefit from keeping a giant squid pet? Maybe teach it to attack other monsters?
>>
>>30271798
We should go visit Brago again and test the ear bud's capabilities from that distance.
>>
>>30271877
It may not be practical but it's the nice thing to do.
>>
>>30271821
>>30271823
>>30271828
>>30271840
>>30271863
>>30271877
>>30271922
"Aww, Storm" you lay your head on the pillow. "It's good to see you. You know, the usual. Thieves, mobsters, and giant squids. What could possibly go wrong?" You cover your eyes with your hoofsies.
>"Uh... bad time to call?"
"Absolutely not" you look up and smile. "For some reason, I got a bunch of crazy gangsters who want to take me out since I helped some ponies in their blacklist to the hospital. And there are dubious claims of guns that could kill big mares. I just don't know where we went wrong."
>"Guns? Hah! That's a load of crap!" Storm dismisses is as easily as her ecstatic mind allows. "And what about the squid?"
"Oh, it was a monster who attacked. It wasn't hostile either, so we took him for a ride. He's so fast, and drifts and everything!"
>"Aww! I can't believe I missed that!" Storm facehoofs. "Some kind of bull octopus monster with a bunch of tentacles came ashore, and Titania dispatched it with one hit. That's it, just one."
"That's amazing! I'm not entirely sure if we should start keeping so many monsters. We don't get anything from it... but I feel it's the right thing to do."

(1/2)
>>
>>30272085
>"Then do it! We'll deal with any problems the big mare way" Storm looks to the sides, then approaches the screen. "Titania's teaching me some useful things about how the BMHP actually runs on the inside. We might be able to figure out some things with the bat when I'm back."
"I'm glad you're learning so much. Lumi and I are improving on our fighting."
>"Awesome! Just a week now, but I think it's going to get... better... oh, hey!" Storm looks to the side and smiles, then turns back to you. "Sorry Feather, I gotta go train."
"But it's ten!"
>"Crazy, I know, but Titania likes it that way" the mare shrugs. "I'll catch up with you some other day" she replies, closing the call.
>You go to sleep swimming in a sea of questions, about the ethics of big mares killing small ponies, killing monsters, and generally coexisting. You wake up unusually early, unable to sleep better.
>Somehow, you feel invigorated, perhaps in your stupor, and decide to pay Brago a visit. You grab the earbuds, leave the facility and soar high as the sun comes out. The desert is still cooled off and calm. However, Brago is asleep, and the ponies in charge of vigil have nothing to report.
"Well, maybe I wasted my time..." you turn the earbuds on. "Hello? Anypony there?"
>"Hnng... ah!" You hear Firegazer on the line. "F-Feather? Excuse me..." next comes the sound of things shuffling slowly. "What can I..." yawn "do for you? It's quite early."
>>
>>30272089
Did I wake you? Sorry. Just wanted to see how far the ear buds can go.
pet Brago's shell with the flat end of your wing, that way you don't burn yourself and you don't cut into the shell.
>>
>>30272089
I just wanted to see how far these earbuds can go. sorry for waking you up.
>>
>>30272089
Co-existence isn't possible so long as there is hostile monsters. And there's the issue with feeding them and how they may affect the world / ecosystem. Large bodies need some ways to sustain themselves. Like big mares with their mush farms and Brago with his sediment.
>>
>>30272089
Sorry about that, Firegrazer. Just testing these earbuds. You can go back to sleep if you want.
>>
>>30272116
>>30272127
>>30272129
>>30272233
"Sorry, did I wake you up?" You whisper through the earbud's mic.
>"No, no, it's alright, I..." there's another, longer yawn. "I must be at my post by six sharp. Operators are paragons of... paragons... yaaawn."
"Again, sorry, I didn't remember you had control. I wanted to test their range, and you know what? They reach pretty long! I'm at Brago's right now."
>"That's a great range, indeed" the pegasus replies softly. You hear something pouring. "Coffee... work your dark magic on me" he mutters, then sips his cup. "Ouch. Hot."
"Hehe. You're a silly pony, Firegazer."
>"Buh..."
>You stand in silence for a while, taking in the sights of MegaStable 5 from a distance and petting Brago's shell with your wings. The feathers make a pleasant tune as they pass the hard material, but you make sure not to scratch him. It would lose the collector's appeal, after all.
"Say, Firegazer, do you think we can coexist with monsters? Some are hostile, some are friendly, or neutral... we can't sustain them if there's no ecosystem, but culling them just because... I'm torn."
>"As long as there's hostile monsters, our job never ends" the turquoise pony replies, sipping on coffee. "Who knows, you tamed Brago, and I heard you did something similar with another monster yesterday."
"Oh yeah, a squid. But he went back to the ocean."
>"For now."
"Y-You too."
>"Huh?"

(1/2)
>>
>>30272325
"Sorry, I think I should have slept some more..." you rub your tired eyes. "Alright, I'm going back. Keep the work up, ponies!" You cheer on the scientists and workponies, who cheer and wave you on your way.
>Returning to bed, you realize you can't just pick up where you left. You're restless, so you turn the news on.
>"This is MS5N with the morning news, presented by Gloss Charming" a powerful voice introduces the show.
>"Good morning" the prim newspony appears before the cameras. "Our top story today, MegaStable 5's research center's director, Dime Fang Barrel, has confirmed the capture of Dandy Rump, ex-employee of Forward Corporation headquarters at MegaStable 1 and accused of stealing material and classified documents. No further details have been given on his capture, although several witnesses correlate big mare Feather Storm's presence in the Old Brewery District with previous sightings of the culprit..."
>You lull yourself into a routine while the news go on. The pharmaceutical congress has ended, and the annual fishing tournament at Cradle Bay is about to begin. It seems that the Tortellonis haven't drawn any more attention from the media yet.
>Enough of this! Your body's fresh and strong, and you have many big mare things to do. You have the rest of the morning to yourself, so better think of what to do. Visit any of the research teams? Can do. Train in the VR room? Of course! Tease Firegazer on his coffee habits? A bit rude, but he sounded cute. The world is at your hooftips.

Back tomorrow. Sorry for the lack of pictures, expect a trading card soon.
>>
File: #46 - Collect them all!.png (446KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
#46 - Collect them all!.png
446KB, 800x1200px
Any second now.
>>
>>30272337
Lets go to the police and try to get some research on the Tortellonis done. If they're really after us than it's only a matter of time until they're relevant again.
>>
>>30272337
Let's make an appearance at fishing tournament. Seems like a perfect bad time for a monster attack. Besides, maybe the CotC will show up. That's always fun.
>>
>>30272337
Tease Firegazer about the coffee and take him to watch the fishing tournament with us, could be a nice change of pace
>>
>>30272337
Teasing must be done on Firegazer's addiction to coffee. Should we gather every big mare for an intervention for him? Also, might as well bring him with us to the fishing tournament. Nothing could possibly go wrong in this enjoyable event.
>>
What if I told you that big mares are the problem, not the solution?

Long live the Tortellonis!
>>
>>30272380
>>30272588
>>30272764
>>30274346
>Since the inauguration of the fishing competition should be happening right now, you find yourself curious enough to attend. A quick call and Firegazer is listening.
"What do you say, wanna join me? Should be a fun event, and it will get your mind off the coffee" you tease him, sticking your tongue out.
>"Hey, drinking five cups a is perfectly normal, and the operator schedule is rough" the pegasus complains with big eyes. "But I'd appreciate the fresh air."
>The pegasus joins you in your room, and you make sure to smother him against your soft jungle of a mane, even against his weak complaints. You exit the facility once again and head for the coast.
>On the way, you happen across the police headquarters, a massive building with fences and a small prison as an attachment. You stick your muzzle in, surprising the policeponies and civilians inside.
"Hello? Who can I speak with?"
>"Uuuh..." the pony behind the desk looks sideways nervously. "Ch-Chief? T-There's somepony here who needs to see you" he sticks his head on the offices past the counter.
>"And who'd that be... oh!" A rough, old stallion with a brush like moustach wearing the uniform comes to greet you. "What can I do for a fellow defender, mm?"
"Good day. Would it be okay if we talked outside? This is going to give me a cramp.

(1/2)
>>
>>30278890
>You exit the building along with the chief officer and speak in the ample courtyard to the right. You explain everything that's happened with Dandy Rump and the possibility of the mafias going after you.
>"The Tortellonis... there's not a day I don't hope we catch one of them, so we can squeeze them right" the chief sighs. "They're not the smartest, but they have a lot of muscle, and they're not afraid to kill a cop if they have to. If they're going after you... well, all I can give you is a list of suspected individuals and places that might be under their control."
"Would you do that!?" You ask with glee.
>"Sure, just call it a favor. This would be classified for anypony else, but we know better than not to trust big mares. Just be careful, alright? This isn't like fighting some huge monster or whatever. These ponies can hide from you better than you could imagine."
"I appreciate it, chief. Thanks."
>After the promise of receiving useful files later to your email address, you head to the coast with Firegazer. There's a crowd gathered along the beach, many of them fisherponies and media. As you arrive, there's a commotion, along with hundreds of flashes, cameras taking pictures of you.
>"Miss Feather Storm!" A bat pony mare with bags under her eyes and a beanie with baits and hooks all over it flies up to your muzzle. "Here to participate?"
"Me? Oh goodness, no, I just thought it would be nice to visit."
>"Well, it would be good PR if you'd got involved, so would you like to help us? You can judge the amateur competitions, or perform a little speech!"
>>
>>30278899
Well I don't know enough about fishing to judge but I would be happy to give a speech.
>>
>>30278899
A short little speech wouldn't hurt. W-we can improvise, right?
>>
>>30278899
BTW, if any of the fisherponies see something like a giant squid, He's generally friendly, but still a trouble maker.
>>
>>30278965
>>30279027
>>30279113
"Oh!" You process the information very quickly. "I don't know about judging... I could improvise something to say!"
>"Uh..." you hear Firegazer mutter, however he doesn't follow it up.
"Yes, Firegazer?" You roll your eyes up, even though you can't really see him on top of your mane.
>"N-Nothing, nothing!" The pegasus departs your mane and descends. "I'll be with the crowd, alright?"
"Sure! Let me think a speech up in a second..."
>In the end, all you come up with are vague mentions of courage and patience, and wishing the competitors good luck. You also warn them that if a giant squid with blue stripes shows up, he's with you, so they don't have to worry. This raises a small amount of confusion, but the event moves on.
>The competition begins, and the ponies leave on their little boats to go and catch as many big and varied fish as possible. This will be a few hours, so you find an empty few yards of beach and sit down.
"Hey, Firegazer!" You spot your operator coming down the beach. "I guess this isn't as interesting to watch as I had hoped..."
>"Still a good change of pace. Uh, listen..." he looks down for a second. "I don't really know how this works, but shouldn't you ask for money or something when doing PR? I can't recall if the manual said anything about it, but I'd like to be on the same page with you on this. What's your stance on publicity? I can't believe I asked this sooner" he slaps himself. "I don't want to accidentally get you or the facility in a mess because of royalties or whatever."
>>
>>30279154
Not everything has to be about money, don't tell Dime Fang we said that. Good relationships are also important.
>>
>>30279154
Nah. I enjoy giving speaches and insiring the little ponies. Besides I want the event to be as much of a success as possible and denting it's budget would be bad.
>>
>>30279154
Honestly, I haven't really thought of it. I just like being a symbol and inspiration to others.
>>
File: bmh122.png (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh122.png
61KB, 400x400px
>>30279218
>>30279236
>>30279297
"Oh, please, no" you frown. "I enjoy building relations with ponies, and not everything has to be about money... just don't tell Fang I said that."
>"Of course not, are you joking" Firegazer laughs.
"I think it's in our good interest to be a good presence, it must count for something. If we took money from this competition, I'm sure they'd be in a monetary pinch."
>"I see... I'm glad we think the same way about it" the pegasus gives you a warm smile and lays on the beach, listening to the distant commentary and watching boats go.
>Finally, the competition ends, and you clap with the crowd as the winner, a young earth pony stallion, is chosen. There will be more events during the next few days, but for now, you retire with Firegazer on your hair.
>However, as you double a corner near the lift, you hear a surprising amount of noise, and observe as a couple of vintage cars run down the nearby avenue at ludicrous speeds, heading towards you. You adopt a defensive stance, but the cars turn around and pass by your side.
>Ponies emerge from each of the cars as they move, both carrying some sort of weapons, their faces hidden beneath hats and masks. They shoot at you all the way until they're gone past the next corner, and the moment you try to take a step forward, a chill run downs your spine, and your leg falls flat, causing you to fall on your face in the middle of the big mare walkway.
>"Feather!" Firegazer leaves his nest. "Are you alright!?" He descends and looks at your forelegs. "You're hurt!"
"I... I am?" The stinging pain confirms the suspicion, and you look at your own legs. Thin streams of blood run down one of them, stemming from what you can only assume are tiny bullet holes. "I don't think it's too bad... awww ouch ouch ouch!" You can't put any weight on your leg, the pain becomes much greater. "I can't use my leg! Ouch..."
>>
I'm afraid I'll have to stop here. There's been a lot of stuff today, family visits and such, and I just don't feel up to par. Now, the thing is E3 is happening, so I'm going to stop, and next session will be on Tuesday, same hour as usual. If you'd like to keep this thread up, I'll help as much as I can. If you'd rather let it die, by all means, I'll make a new one. Sorry for the inconvenience, I need to take a rest.
>>
>>30279370
Fly up to where we can see the cars and show them we're capable of ranged attacks as well.
>>
>>30279370
Theyre going to run out of stupid ponies eventually

Fly up and rain doom upon them.
>>
>>30279370
Dam, they do has gun that can hurt big mare. They need to be removed for the mega stable and all their data taken away from them.
>>
We need to stop them and find data on those weapons !
>>
>>30279370
Power through it, you've had worse, and so have normal ponies. Wings should still be useable. Push yourself up with your wings and get to flying.

What is the average big mare walking speed compared to a pony? What is a big mare's mile per hour or kilometer per hour speeds?

Ask Firegazer to hope back into your mane and call some people for help as we chase after them.

>>30279641
Not this. There are people out and about and there is a chance we would hit them. Did you not think of that anon?

>>30280467
I don't believe that these are high tech peashooters. High caliber bullets? Sure.
And I don't think it's as bad as you may think it is. It's just a little bullet wounds that penetrated the dermis and maybe the muscle too. Probably more painful then it is damaging. Like a swarm of angry bees that sting but don't kill you.
>>
>>30279370
Get angry. Get some adrenaline pumping to numb the pain. If the cop is right and these guys are more muscles then brain, then we need to teach them a lesson.

Fly above and grab one of the cars. Make sure to shake it vigorously to disoriente them and to prevent them from shooting back.
>>
>>30279370
Are we dead? If not, lets fly up and crash into those vintage cars!
>>
>>30283534
>are we dead?
What kind of stupid question is that?
>>
>>30283607
idk man, it looks like we're dying.
>>
>>30279370
Here's a random thought. Ever wonder if ponies take pictures of big mare naughty bits and clop to that?
>>
File: 1494007837470.png (811KB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
1494007837470.png
811KB, 2480x3507px
>>30283800
All the time!
>>
>>30283800
Yo, cash in on that. Throw some socks on the mares and get a damn calendar or something going. We'll be up to our withers in munnies.
>>
>>30279370
Fly then. Chase down the cars.
>>
>>30280467
I think they were just normal guns. They barely grazed us.
>>
>>30284217
>Thin streams of blood run down one of them, stemming from what you can only assume are tiny bullet holes.
If they only grazed us then this wouldn't have happened.

>>30283977
I think someone has already done this by now once they realized they could get pics of big mare bits any time. Like this anon demonstrates. >>30283884
>>
>>30286047
>Thin streams of blood run down one of them, stemming from what you can only assume are tiny bullet holes.
Yes probably only went a few centimeters deep. Hence a graze
>>
>>30286912
1.) to touch or rub lightly in passing.
2.) to scrape the skin from; abrade:
Ex.) The bullet just grazed his shoulder.
>>
I would love to keep this up! But if you need to take a break. Take one. Have fun wuth e3
>>
>>30288799
Yeah I am thinking we let the thread die for now.
Remember to sage folk.
>>
>>30288931
Fuck you, you can't tell me what to do.
>>
>>30288799
Oi. We can keep this thread up no problem. Just need to keep at it until Tuesday.
>>
How big are the big mares average size. Because of the pictures and what's in the story we are jumping between sizes on the fly. I was thinking a football field long and 3/4 of one tall for an average big mare.
>>
Oi, lads, Fins is banned until tomorrow so he won't be able to run or answer questions tonight. He's sorry for the inconvenience.
>>
>>30291087
just gotta keep bumping
>>
>>30291087
Ha Ha Faggot.
>>
>>30291087
What did he do to get himself banned?
>>
>>30293889
He entered a mythical event called E3. So he must return tomorrow by then.
>>
>>30294415
Pony game in E3 when? ^:)
It surely would make for some great funposting in /v/
>>
File: #35 - Collect them all!.png (139KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
#35 - Collect them all!.png
139KB, 800x1200px
Sorry lads, it only took one little funpost in a random E3 thread to get banned one day. Since you made the effort to keep the thread up, I'll do my best to help and we'll have a session tomorrow at the same hour as usual.
>>
>>30296285
>>
File: bmh123.png (66KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh123.png
66KB, 400x400px
>>30279409
>>30279641
>>30280467
>>30281665
>>30283018
>>30283534
>>30283800
>>30284197
>Through sheer power of will, you manage to stand up again. The pain eventually subsides, but it's replaced by an unfamiliar feeling: you're not able to fully control your leg, as if it moved in different directions to what you were ordering it to do.
>"W-We should get back..." Firegazer stammers, seeing you weak on the floor.
"No way!" You snap back. "Those idiots didn't bother aiming for my wings. Now they'll see what I'm capable of. Jump in!" You bow your head and feel the little pony wiggling inside your mane. Then, you take to the skies.
>The feeling of crisp waves of air passing through your body wakes you up from the shock. In the air, your power cannot be matched by mere ponies with guns, so you begin to scout the area where the cars left. Soon, you spot the two cars running down a street, and initiate pursuit.
>"I don't get it, what's your idea?" Firegazer yells.
"When I get the chance, I'm blasting the cars and picking up the survivors!" You reply, the jaded tone in your voice making you sound a bit edgy. In that moment, you spot the cars leaving into a very narrow, deserted street. "Bingo!" Without hesitation, you place yourself above and rain feathers down the street.
>A couple of the feathers hit the mark, and the cars are crushed, immobilized by the metallic blades. However, as you delight in your victory, you realize the street is too narrow for you to go down!
>"Alright, now what?" Firegazer asks. "Feather? Feather Storm! They're getting away!" You look as the two ponies in each car crawl from the wreckage, slowly making their way out.

Leaving some extra time to pick up the pieces.
>>
>>30302673
We can't pursue them and we can't destroy the city looking for them. Lets keep vigil over the site while Fire goes back to get security to pick through the remains and prepare the base for a medical emergency.
>>
>>30302673
Yeah, well what options do THEY have? Shoot at us? ...oh, right. Well, it's not like they are going anywhere far without a car and we could probably freeze them with our feathers if they try to shoot us again.
>>
>>30302673
They knew we would go after them if they went to shoot us.
There isn't much we can do unless we want to destroy parts of the city just to grab them.
Let keep an eye on them while Firegazer go back to base to get ponies to pickup the crashed cars.
>>
>>30302673
I would rather kill them before letting them get away.
>>
>>30302733
>>30302816
>>30302851
>>30302934
"Firegazer, quick! I need you to bring a team here to pick up these cars!" You shake your mane lightly, the pegasus coming out. "I'll stay here and look out."
>"Alright, but be careful" the pegasus nods, then descends towards the lift into the facility. Meanwhile, you watch as the four gangsters take separate paths, losing themselves among different streets.
>No matter how hard you try, you end up losing sight of them. They got smart enough to understand that you can't do anything without risking hundreds of lives, so they only move across populated, yet narrow streets. Eventually, they all enter some building, be it an apartment complex, a bar or a mechanic's. You're so very tempted to rain feathers on them, to destroy them... but the casualties would be over the top.
"Grr! You won't get away with this, Tortellonis. I swear on my mum" brooding, you return and watch over the remains of the cars from above, until a team of trucks and cars comes to tow them back home.

(1/2)
>>
>>30302961
>Despite wanting to stay and watch the procedure, security guards armed with pistols and rifles are keeping watch on behalf of the BMHP, so you cave in to Firegazer's demands that you visit Felix and get your wounds looked at. Your leg still feels odd, and you can't control it properly. It twitches and spasms at random times.
>"Bah the princess..." later in your room, Full Helix examines the wounds. "It's true then. Somepony figured out how to make anti big mare ammunition."
"Lay it straight, Felix. Will I live?"
>"Geez love, it's just a scratch!" The stallion taps your leg. "What this does is affect your nervous system. Too much might kill you, which I don't exactly love saying..." he frowns. "But you were lucky, this should heal up in one or two days."
>"That much?" Firegazer, still present, asks.
>"This hits the core of a big mare's chemical system, takes longer to heal and it might become permanent if you force it. Sorry love, but you can't do any exercise for the next two days, and that includes flying. That's as kindly as I can put it" with that, Felix leaves, clearly not feeling well about the situation either.
>"Those monsters" Shadow Cloak, present along with Lumi, creaks her hooves. "I guess that means no training, I want you two to be on par. If there's anything you'd like me to do..." she looks at you.
>"Us" Illumina interjects.
>"If there's anything you'd like us to do, say, like investigating more about those mobsters, you only have to say it" S.C. looks distressed. "I'm not afraid to make fools bleed, if that's what you want."
>>
>>30302934
Same.
>>
>>30302966
That is indeed what I want.
>>30302974
Although if it would have had a bunch of casualties I certaintly would not want that.
>>
>>30302966
I would like that Shadow, The police sent me a list of ponies that may had worked with the Tortellonies to my emails.
>>
>>30302987
>>30303013
"Yes, I'd very much like that" you nod. "I couldn't get any of them before because there could have been casualties, but if you can snoop around and catch them unawares, capture them, beat them up, whatever it takes. This could be a danger to our security."
>"Edgy, but true" Illumina rubs her hooves together for warmth. "I feel like they've made a massive mistake... but it will be hard to convince the Tortellonis, of all ponies. Maybe if we can catch one of them, Shadow..."
"I got a list of names and locations that might be associated with them" you look on your computer, and find a recent email, from the chief of metropolitan police. "I'll send it to your computers."
>"The hunt is on!" Shadow goes for a soft hug, and Lumi piles in. You feel the comfort of tons and tons of mare making you feel better than before.
>Soon afterwards, Shadow and Lumi leave, being replaced by your mother, who weeps and hugs and takes care of you during the day. You watch the news, which includes a mention of your appearance at the fishing competition, and then sleep, letting your nerves relax and settle back.
>You've got two days of inactivity ahead of you, so what should you do? As long as it's within the facility, and not too much exercise, that is.
>>
>>30303160
masterb8 obviously.
>>
>>30303160
Before we do anything else we should go to our list of things we want and add big mares pole vaulting pole to the list.

As for things to do I think we should go see if they have any sort of passive entairtainment in the v.r room. Maybe fancy movies in full 3d.
>>
>>30303231 (me)
Oh yes also
>>30303219
>>
Well we can also post a new vlog ... we haven't done that in a while.
>>
>>30303160
We should get back to vlogging for the fact we won't be able to do much for two days.
>>
>>30303160
Wew! Im up to date on the quest.

I'd like. To shoot up a question with Felix and Firegazer:

For Firegazer, I'd like his opinion on this whole ordeal. The Tortellonis has just costed this Stable one of its big mare, which means the city at a whole is more likely to suffer from more damage.
What does he think if we to tell news stations and channels about what those dirty gangers did? They put the whole city in danger by injuring a big mare!

For Felix I'd like to know if there's a way to counteract whatever the Tortellonis did. There should still be bullet samples if that helps.
>>
File: bmh124.png (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh124.png
61KB, 400x400px
>>30303219
>>30303231
>>30303242
>>30303388
>>30303404
>>30303415
>Of course, the first thing to do is to let go of your tensions with a healthy, multiple hour session of masturbation with your giant dildo. G-Giant for the other ponies, that is. You're not a degenerate!! You also go and add a pole vaulting javeling as a wish on a sticker note somewhere.
>Now that that's out of the way, you get on making a new vlog. However, while you come up with ideas, you decide to shoot Firegazer a call.
"Now that I will be bedridden for two days, the city's got one less defender" you tell him. "Don't you think this is a bad situation for the city in general? I was thinking of publicly denouncing the Tortellonis."
>"Hmm..." the stallion thinks aloud. "I think they should be brought to justice, but we need proof that they did it. I think Mr. Helix is working on the weapons they recovered from the car crash, that might give us something to work on. As soon as we have something, you should use your influence to get them on a pinch."
"Oh? Patch me through to Felix, please" you ask. The stallion is at his office, looking at the bullets he took out of your now bandaged leg. "Felix! Is it true the guns were there?"
>"Yeah!" The pony shows you a sleek, white and black assault rifle with a curved design and ergonomic hoof trigger. "This is a custom design, some gun nuts at the lab tell me. No official seal, somepony's making these and selling them. And the Tortellonis got wind."
"Any chance we can expose them?"
>"Always a chance, love. I'm tellin' as soon as we got something."
"Thanks!" You return to Firegazer. "You're right, we can use the proof from the guns and ammunition to find who's responsible for the Tortellonis' spree. I'm telling my fans to stay tuned, and soon we should alert every single news outlet there is in MegaStable 5... no, in all of Granda!"

(1/2)
>>
>>30303528
>"That's right!" The pegasus claps, causing some of the ponies in the huge command center room to look at him from their stations.
>That being the case, you don't fully explain your situation in your vlog, but make sure everyone knows you've been harmed by no less than desirable ponies, and you urge your fans to stay in touch for updates.
>For the rest of the day, you rest, watch series, read books, and take a hitch to the VR room. You find out you can watch movies and series at the best possible resolution, which could drive lesser ponies insane. You have a grand time with action flicks and some light comedies. At night, you receive a visit from Dime Fang.
>"Terrible thing, yes" he comes close to your leg. "Staff is in full alert, and we've got the full cooperation of every branch of police to help with the investigation. They've been wishing on a shooting star for the fall of the Tortellonis for a decade and a half, and now that they've crossed you, it's personal!"
"Fang, your voice..." your ears flop at the increasingly high pitch of the bat pony.
>"EEEE! E-Excuse me" he reels back. "I can't help but feeling on edge about it..."
>The next day, you spend a calm morning on your own, and after lunch, Shadow Cloak and Illumina show you their new earbuds, courtesy of the robotics team.
>"We're hitting some of the places in the list today" the unicorn explains. "We'll stay in touch with you."
>"And!" Tailspin is present too, and carries a large aerial vehicle with him. "We've fixed the drone, and added some firepower to it. Big mares are good 'n all, but you can spot when you need some down to size support in a situation."
"That's great! Who's driving?"
>"Would you like to? We can hook you up to the VR gear and you can control it" Tailspin replies.
>"I'm just worried it might be a strain on your nerves... your call" Illumina says, however her tone implies she's not for the idea.

Back tomorrow.
>>
>>30303542
Sorry ilumina but I am gonna Do iiit.
>>
>>30303542
I think I'll leave the gun drone to someone more experienced then I?
>>
File: teaserbox_2454504068.jpg (98KB, 458x562px) Image search: [Google]
teaserbox_2454504068.jpg
98KB, 458x562px
>>30303542
You were going to do a time skip? Darn. If I knew You were going to do that. I would have suggested Feather shed her feathers in the span of two days so she can collect them. I'm thinking she could make something....interesting, after some time.
>>
>>30303542
>>30303648
I'm thinking the feathers could be slightly remolded and dulled to make flat rectangular bars for armor, or just use two days worth of feathers to make a weapon. How would she manage to make a weapon? Heat the feathers close to their melting point and hammer them away with a hoof I curious. Does a feather have a resistance to electricity, fire, and cold? Or does her feathers channel the energy within here body? This requires further testing at a later date
>>
File: 704.jpg (85KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
704.jpg
85KB, 500x650px
>>30303542
>>30303648 (me)
>>30303674 (still me)
Forgot to include this as another example.
>>
We could ask Felix to trace back the materials in which the guns were made out of. Find out what bullets they fire and go to the manufacture. It's the best chance we have at finding them. I think we should operate the drone. Shouldn't be taxing on us. And not to much movement would be involved in it
>>
>>30304951
that rump
>>
>>30305968
to the dump
>>
>>30303567
>>30303601
>>30304240
"Hmm... it shouldn't be too dangerous, right?" You look at the contraption. "I'm sorry Lumi, but I feel I need to do it myself."
>"I was afraid you'd say that" the mare sighs. "Just remember, we'll have help and you won't be in danger."
>You nod and let your friends go ahead. Before meeting them, you contact Felix and ask if he's found anything about the weapons or ammunition.
>"So far all we've done is examine what the bullets are made of" the stallion replies. "As we thought, it's putting in practice those theories on how to affect the big mare's nervous system. The bullets can do enough damage to affect a big mare for life, or even kill her, and they're sure to kill regular ponies with so much a surface wound."
"That's terrifying. Please call if you find anything that can get us to their manufacturer."
>Minutes later, you're in the VR room with a set of gear, learning to control the drone with a simulated control pad. It's not hard, fun even. The little vehicle steers and performs much better than the last time, and now it has a better camera, a couple of semiautomatic guns and a sending and receiving audio system.
>"You'll be our eyes if we find a suspicious place" Shadow Cloak explains. "No need to alert anypony that we have an autonomous vehicle unless we smell trouble."

(1/2)
>>
>>30309449
>Shadow Cloak and Illumina go outside, taking over your patrol shift, and begin to check the places in the list one by one. Most of them are warehouses and office blocks, either abandoned or seemingly innocent. Through the drone's camera, you can see what your friends see, and nothing of note reveals itself to you for the most part of the trek.
>However, the last place in the list turns out to be Giuseppe's pizzeria, the place where Illumina gets her portions every now and then. The eponymous pony comes out to greet the big mares.
>"Ayy! It's-a new friend of ma bellissima! We will be open in just a few hours, and then we'll-a make you delicious pizza!"
>"I'm sorry to intrude, Giuseppe, but we're here on some other business" Illumina lays down and whispers at the pony. "You wouldn't know anything about the Tortellonis, by any chance?"
>"Tuh-The T-T-Tortellonis?" The moustached pony tenses up visibly. "M-Mamma mia, ma bella, what could a big pony possibly want with them?"
>"It's personal, Giuseppe. In your own words, it would be a thing of..." Lumi makes an exaggerated motion with her hooves "vendetta."
>"Vuh...!" Giuseppe snorts, then looks to the sides and beckons the blue pegasus to come closer. "You didn't-a hear this from nopony, yes? But the Tortellonis... they're well known friends of this place."
>"Friends?"
>"'Friends?'" The pony makes a quotation gesture. "They have... interests, that we-a must be forced to keep. Please-a... do not alert them" he gestures with his head towards the interior.
>Shadow Cloak and Lumi move away from the parlor, then look at your drone camera.
>"Now we know there's some involvement in this place, but would you be able to get inside and find some proof?" Illumina asks you. "I doubt you'd be able to enter by the front door... Maybe Giuseppe would allow using the kitchen door, or you might squeeze through an air vent. Think you'd like to give it a try?"
>>
>>30309449
>they're sure to kill regular ponies with so much a surface wound."
That is the most concerning part.

On the other hand if granda goes to war it gives us a huge advantage.
>>
>>30309457
Let's do it.
>>
>>30309457
Let squeeze through the air vent. we don't want to Tortellonis to know that we found one of their location.
>>
File: bmh125.png (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh125.png
61KB, 400x400px
>>30309481
>>30309517
"Oh, oh! I can do it! Let me find a way inside!" You use your virtual keyboard to do circles around the mares.
>"Got your earbuds with you? We'll listen there" Shadow Cloak instructs.
>You turn them on, and then fly down to the building's roof. There's a big, wide air vent that you can clearly see is good enough for your drone, so you go in.
"Alright girls, I made it in" you whisper on your earbuds, even though there's no real need to do so. But it just feels so exciting!
>As the drone moves slowly through the vents with a quiet buzz, you look out of the grids onto the restaurant's floor. Mostly families and young ponies, but in a table, you see four ponies with dapper hats and suits, all of them smoking and playing cards, to the misfortune of nearby tables.
"I think I can see a few suspicious guys..." you relay. "There's four Tortellonis on the restaurant."
>"Good job. Move to the back, I'll keep watch on the front entrance" Illumina replies.
>You can feel your leg twitch every now and then, but the feeling of controlling the little vehicle, a normal pony sized vehicle, makes it all worth it. You can see things at their true size, mixed in your VR gear as large projections. After taking a few turns, you can see the back of the house, where Giuseppe and his crack team of pizza fanatics deliver the goods.
"Hold on, there's somepony else with the cooks..." you tell your friends. You can see another gangster reading the newspaper in a table by the corner, a belt with a gun held on a perch right next to him. "There's five ponies in total, one at the back and four at the front. You girls got it covered?"
>"We can't call the police, but..." you can practically feel the smug in S.C. "If we capture one of the ponies, we can give them a legal reason to strike. Hoh hoh... any ideas? I think your little drone might help in some way."
>>
>>30309674
Will a body be sufficient evidence?
>>
>>30309674
Get the one by his lonesome and drag him up into the vent.
>>
>>30309740
A body will not suffice, we need someone to be able to talk who and where they got the weapons that can kill big mare.
>>
>>30309809
Take his gun before we do anything.
>>
>>30309740
>>30309809
>>30309810
>>30309899
"Will a body do?"
>"Uh... no dear, it's so we can question him" Illumina tells you.
"Hmmm... one second" you click on your earbuds again. "Firegazer? Can you hook me up with robotics, please?"
>"Oh!" The pegasus on the other side didn't expect your call. "Sure, I didn't expect you using the earbuds today..."
>Moments later, Tailspin's on the line.
"Hey Tailspin, is there any way I can use the drone to grab things?"
>"What kinda things?"
"You know, like ponies."
>"Mmm, you had told me that earlier, we'd put some mechanical arms on the thing. The most you can do is push."
"Alright..." you change the earbuds frequency to the big mares. "I can't grab ponies, so let's see if a bit of armed persuasion works instead."
>With a lot of care, you exit the air vent by an open grid. The kitchen has seen better days, but the pizzas look amazing, and so big from this perspective! The gangster hasn't noticed you behind his newspaper, so it's not hard to point your automated guns at him and open the microphone channel.

(1/2)
>>
>>30309907
"Ahem..."
>"Wozzat!?" The pony lowers his newspaper, only to be greeted by the barrels of your two automatics. "Oh shi-!"
"Don't you move!" You raise your voice. "Hooves where I can see them!" Somehow, the whirling of the drone fans becomes deafening, as the entire kitchen stops in their tracks and looks at you.
>The pony looks at you, then at his gun, then at you again, and finally accepts defeat, coming off the chair.
"Good. Move towards the exit" the pony tries to go back to the restaurant. "Very funny, smoker! The other one!"
>"Grrr...!" Muttering to himself, he begins to walk towards the back door, looking at Giuseppe on the way. "Well? Aintcha folks gon' do somethin' or what!?"
"Don't listen to him" you turn your camera around and look at the chef. "If the others ask, he heard noise outside and went to investigate. Put his gun on the drone."
>One of the cooks does as ordered, and you escort the pony out of the restaurant. Outside, a very surprised Shadow Cloak stands guard.
>"Ah shit, it's the big mares!" The gangster curses.
>"That's right loverboy, and we're taking you with us!" The unicorn smiles. Suddenly, an alarm goes off city-wide. "Crap! I can't believe it, how many monsters do we get a week!?"
>"This is bad, we need to leave!" Illumina comes around. "Can you handle this guy, Feather?" She asks through the drone camera.
>>
>>30309917
Are you joking? We can handle this little vermin. The real question is if you can handle the monsters.
>>
>>30309917
We can handle this pony, you go deal with the monster.
>>
>>30309917
We need to get him out of here. Can SC go stall the monster while Lumi airlifts this thug?
>>
>>30309917
Can't you just quickly teleport him back to base shadow?
Fuck. Now the other mobsters are gonna come out and see him.

If shadow can't deal with it then take him somewhere secure quicky
If he tries to escape shoot him in the leg. If he still tries to run follow that with the arm then a lethal shot if he stilll tries.
>>
>>30309961
>>30309978
>>30309991
>>30310012
"Crap! Can't any of you girls bring him to the base quickly? Shadow?" You tilt the camera towards the unicorn.
>"I... don't have a whole lot of experience with living things, but..."
"What about you, Lumi?" You turn the camera around. "Shadow holds the monster at bay and you give us a lift back! We'll take care of him at base."
>"I can do that. Shadow?" The pegasus looks for the unicorn's approval. As the dark mare nods, your friend picks the gangster up in her hooves. "Alright, buster. No funny business. Hop in!" She beckons your drone to get on her back.
>The flight back to base isn't too long, and the prisoner complies. After you're left on the lift, Illumina goes back to the city, and you point your guns back at him.
>"What's wit' the little robit?" He snorts and complains. "What, they can't even send a real pony to take care of business, like a real stallion?"

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh126.png (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh126.png
41KB, 400x400px
>>30310191
"Like you guys ever play legit" you shoot your gun once, at his hooves, causing the stallion to recoil. You can't help it, being in this position of power, towering over a defenseless, musky stallion... Ugh, your head's spinning.
>The lift comes to a stop, and you call the first guard to bring a few security forces to the lift entrance. Soon there's a little commotion around you.
>"Is this what I think it is?" One of the most experienced guards asks.
"We captured one of the Tortellonis to interrogate him. Can you show me the way to the jails?"
>"You can't get away witthis! The boss'll make mince meat outta ya!" The stallion screams.
>"Shouldn't have messed with the big mares, of all ponies" the old stallion replies, unimpressed. "Alright, everyone, in formation, let's escort this gentlecolt to his chambers" he laughs.
>However, no sooner you're on your way, the stallion rolls dashingly across, grabs one of the guards' weapons and begins to shoot, hitting the old stallion. You return fire at his legs with the drone, but the shots miss the mark, and he manages to hit you, destabilizing the vehicle. Every other guard pulls their weapon out and rallies around him.
>"Alright! Ya punks didn't bring me here to kill me, so drop the weapons and lemme go! I'll make sure not to tell a thing..." He keeps the weapon up, pointing at everyone in rapid succession.

More tomorrow.
>>
>>30310206
Shoot him. We need to get the guy he shot to medical care and we don't have time for a stand off.

I am a little unclear why we shot his freaking legs when he pulled a gun though.
>>30310012
I more meant if we had to escort him ourselves. Also I just noticed I momentarily forgot we were working with quadrapeds.
>>
>>30310248
I agree. The prompt should have ended as soon as he grabbed the gun.
>>
>>30310206
Dam if the drone didn't get disable we could of rammed into him.
>>
>>30310316
I should clarify. I agree that we should have shot him when he first pulled the gun but I am still deciding what to do now.
>>
>>30310206
We can push him with the drone. So ram him into the wall.
>>
>>30310206
We weren't going to kill you before

Now you're a threat

If this really worth throwing your life away?
>>
>>30312675
>>
>>30310206
Radio Firegazer and tell him to send for reinforcements and seal the exits immediately. We're on he lift, have we gone down yet? Can someone remotely make it go down?
>>
>>30311509
This, mind games seems like best option
>>
You guys seem remarkably unconcerned for the poner that was shot.
>>
>>30315626
We kinda need to prioritize the guy with the gun, else there ll be more poners shot instead of just the one
>>
>>30310248
>>30310333
>>30310874
>>30311509
>>30314768
"Don't make this worse!" You yell through the speakers. "We weren't going to kill you, but if you leave us no choice, we'll shoot!" You switch frequencies and contact your operator. "Firegazer? You home?"
>"What is it?" The pegasus comes through immediately.
"We have a situation with a prisoner! Please contact the guards and tell them to bring as many as possible to the entrance of the west side lift! And see if you can close all exits from there until we're done!"
>"I... I'll try!" You hear a faint 'wew' from the pegasus before you switch again. The situation hasn't improved.
>"Screw ya lot! Aaaagh!" The madman shoots in all directions, not exactly displaying his best, barely grazing a few officers and hurting one in the shoulder.
"Gyaah!" You've had enough. Your hoof slams the virtual throttle, and the drone, as big as half a pony, charges the Tortelloni into the wall, knocking his wind out. The gun slips his grasp, and the other security ponies rush to pile on him.
>Soon, the gangster is cuffed and secured, and reinforcements have showed up to help the wounded.
>"The captain needs help!" One of the guards yells, however the old stallion gets up by himself. "Captain...!"
>"I'll be fine, I... urk!" He vomits on the floor, an unsanitary amount of red coming out along with the usual. "Knock him out for good and take him away from 'ere!" He barks regardless.
"I'm so sorry, captain, I didn't shoot faster!" You fly the drone up to his side.
>"I've seen better mobsters in my days" the old pony wheezes while the young guard carries him on his back. "It was good enough you brought him here with just that gizmo. Send my regards to the tinkerers" he snorts.

(1/2)
>>
>>30316165
"I will" you watch as the young pony carries his officer to the in house clinic, and you fly the drone back to the VR room, where you get off the gear and leave. "Well, that was something..."
>As soon as you turn the corner, you hear the lift, and rush to meet Illumina and Shadow Cloak.
>"Feather! How's the prisoner?" Lumi greets you with a short hug.
"We got him, but he got a gun and shot a few of our ponies. The captain was hurt, but I think he'll survive."
>"Thank goodness. How's your hoof holding?"
"A bit tense back there, but I feel in control. What about the monster, though? You sure took care of it quickly."
>"It was the squid. Again!" Shadow Cloak suddenly explodes. "Seriously, what's wrong with monsters in this town? I slapped him a couple times and told him to never come back again. Grr, to think I could have been here instead..." the dark mare stomps her way towards the underground lake.
>"Oh dear, I better go talk to her" Illumina leaves your side, and now you're alone again. It's probably three or four hours until the sun sets, and your mission for the day is over, so you can take care of anything you want to. You have a vague idea of where the hospital is, if you want to visit the head of security. You could also give the drone back to Tailspin, talk to Felix or Fang about your plans with the Tortellonis, or go take a bath with your friends. Or, you know, none of the above.
>>
>>30316169
Visit the wounded.
>>
>>30316187
This. Afterwards we take the drone back.
>>
>>30316169
We best check those who were hurt personally.
>>
File: bmh127.png (77KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh127.png
77KB, 400x400px
>>30316187
>>30316197
>>30316209
>Carrying the drone on your back, you go visit the wounded at the in house clinic. You've seen signs leading to it, and the entrance is on the outside of the big mare spaces, so you can at least peek in.
"Hello?" You squeeze part of your snoot through the double doors. "I've come to see the patients."
>"Goodness!" One of the nurses yells. "Wait a second, I'll open up some space" no sooner she says that, the walls around the door retract, allowing you to see the beds in the infirmary ward. Of all the soldiers, only their captain is bedridden, while the others have been treated nicely.
"Hi guys! Everything alright? You did really well out there" you hear mild cheers. "How's the captain?"
>"Oh, he's fine, he just needs rest" the nurse waves a hoof.
>"I'M DYING! AAAARGH!!" Suddenly, the old stallion coughs and yells, then drops on the bed motionless, the heart rate monitor going on a steady beep.
"C-Captain!? No, please don't die...!" You want to squeeze your head in, but there's not enough space...!
>"Hahah! Fooled ya!" All of the sudden, the pony gets up, showing you a ripped sensor. "These gizmos, gets ya every time!"

(1/2)
>>
>>30316420
>"By the princess, I have never seen a patient so unruly!" The nurse complains, putting the sensor back in his chest.
"Oh, please..." you drop to the floor. "I can't have these kinds of experiences..."
>"Come on miss, what's wrong? You're young, enjoy the moment, ah hahaha!" The old pony laughs. "I don't think we ever met. Star Brigade, chief of security" he waves a hoof at you.
"F-Feather Storm. Well, at least I'm glad nopony died..."
>"These thugs are all the same, can't land a shot under stress to save their lives" Star Brigade laughs again, this time coughing afterwards. "And I know, I served with the police before joining the private sector."
>"He had a whole brigade, that's why we call him captain!" One of the other security ponies cheers.
"Thank you all for collaborating, I'm sure we'll get something out of this" you say your goodbyes and leave.
>Next, you deliver the drone to the robotics team, complimenting its sturdy build and good control. Tailspin promises to deliver quality on your pony shaped robot as well.
>As you're about to leave, you see a large number of ponies going into the cargo bay. On closer inspection, you see a zebra twice the size of everyone else.
"Tamiya!"
>"Feather Storm!" The lead of the big mare research team greets you, the rest of her acolytes following suit. "Splendid news! Our shipment of aprodoxtothitalin-354 has arrived! Want to stay for the big unveiling?"
>>
>>30316428
Of course, this is all the name of stall-science!
>>
>>30316428
You bet I do.
>>
>>30316494
>>30316628
"Of course! Let me see what our hard work has come to!" You enter the cargo bay with the scientists.
>A new item is being delivered from a shaft leading to the surface. No larger than a couple of ponies, metallic and shrouded in some sort of mist at the edges. It seems something's being kept very tightly in the cold inside.
>"Open it!" Tamiya tells the workforce, giving one of them a paper. "These are the passwords. I don't even know why they need so much protection, a simple case would have been enough" she facehoofs.
>One by one, the defenses in the crate are disarmed, until it comes to a single cylinder, full of a neon green substance. The zebra puts protective gloves on, and grabs it, displaying it to you and the other scientists.
" "Oooh..." " there's a certain eerie glow coming from the substance. It fizzles and shakes in Tamiya's unsteady hooves. "You sure it's safe to hold?" You ask.
>"If it's anything like the 353 previous iterations, it can stand above this room temperature for an hour or two" she returns the cylinder to the smaller case, full of tubes transporting liquid and gaseous coolants. "Alright, let's go!"

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh128.png (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh128.png
46KB, 400x400px
>>30316677
>"Hey! What do we do with this!?" One of the workponies points at the crate.
>"Eep!" The zebra and her followers run away, and you follow them outside with a leisurely stroll. "Huff, huff... Brrr, pony interaction..."
>"There, there..." the scientists coddle and pet her from all angles.
>"This is the first step, but it should be a good one" the zebra continues explaining to you. "If you could procure us one, no, maybe two chemicals, we might come across a new and exciting discovery!"
"I'll keep that in mind, but to get other ingredients I'll have to travel to other cities. Do what you can for now, and I'll let you know when there's an opportunity."
>After the unexpected surprises of the day, you fall flat on your bed, but it's not over quite yet.
>"Feather Storm, you're getting a call" you hear Firegazer open on your computer screen. "It's from an official BMHP channel, but not Storm's..."
"Huh? Put it through" you stand up. A new face shows up on screen, a bulky mare with a trendy manecut and a piercing on the right of a pair of weirdly styled eyebrows.
>"Hey. You Feather Storm? S.C. said you had some things to talk about. I'm Undertow, by the way, nice to meet you."
>>
>>30316682
Ya I'm Feather Storm nice to meet you too, S.C told me you an expert on dating small stallion.
>>
>>30316682
Yeah, she told me you were experienced in big mare, regular pony relations. Always nice to meet another big mare.
>>
>>30316682
Yeah, I'm curious about your relationship being with a small stallion. I've have an urge to be held by a big stallion around my size, but there's a possibility that may never happen. How do you make a relationship like yours work? How do you be intimate with the size difference?
>>
Ya'know, I think that's a fault of Feather. Always with a I want a stallion, I want giant dick, ect. I think she needs to think about the other way around. Creating a big stallion specifically to be her somepony is weird. I think she just needs to see in from the stallion's side, big or small.
>>
>>30316914
Agreed. While sometimes funny, I consider to be a fault of her character. There's more to a stallion then just being physically appealing.
>>
>>30316914
Well yeah. Thats the point
>>30316940
>a fault
You better not be implying it is bad from a narative perspective.
>>
>>30316735
>>30316789
>>30316802
"O-Oh, hi!" You stand up in surprise. "You called, like Shadow Cloak said! It's always nice to meet other big mares. I..." you shuffle a bit. "I don't know if Shadow told you the reason why I wanted to talk with you."
>"She said you don't have a meat stick to call your own" the mare replies smugly, letting her head rest on her hoof while smiling.
"B-Buh...!"
>"Relax, sweetheart. That was more or less what I infered from what S.C. said. Am I wrong?"
"No... not entirely. I heard that you've been dating a normal stallion, and I've been curious about the whole thing, since I'm trying to help bring stallions to our size, but that's not guaranteed to work..."
>"Ain't that cute. Hun, can you come here for a second?" The mare looks to the side and whistles. Soon, a tiny pegasus comes flying in. "This is Chance Breaker, my fiance. Hun, this is Feather Storm, the number 21."
>"Oh hey, nice to meet you!" The stallion approaches the camera. He's got a slick manecut and a dapper croupier suit. "I didn't know Undertow was talking to other big mares besides her usual friends."
"Oh, this is sort of an special occasion, I mean..." you look down, trying to gather your thoughts. "I want to know how you two manage, what made it possible in the first place for you. Also, fiance? Are you really getting married?"
>"Yup, later this year" Undertow replies while her stallion moves away. "You see, I felt just like you when I was younger. It didn't felt right, knowing I couldn't find a stallion my size... I guess I just got lucky when I met Chance. It's kind of a weird shift, but you realize size isn't everything."
"B-But how do you, er..." you stammer.
>"Hmm? I'm not going to spell it out for you, what's the question?" The mare asks, although you can see in her face she knows exactly where you're going.
"I mean, how do you... intimate?"

(1/2)
>>
>>30317005
>"We do and we don't. Does that make sense? No, I guess not" the mare shrugs, before a faint 'I'm off to work!' comes from the side. "Alright dear, come here for a kiss" the pegasus flies in once again, and receives a kiss from the massive mare's lips. "You should put your senses to work more, you know? Even if they're not perfect, you can feel things a hundred times better than any pony. And that makes it all worth it when you're with a stallion. Sure, sex isn't ideal, but when you're with the love of your life, things start to change. Did I explain myself? Yea, I think so."
"Hmm... I see. Shadow Cloak has been teaching us about using our senses to locate things."
>"Don't stop there. You're a huge presence in the world, you should know that already. Everything around you is affected by the simple fact that you exist, so when things don't go your way, you make them go your way, alright? Yea, now I gotta go, but hey, I'm alright with talking to you some more another day. Call me if you need a brand new confidant, alright?"
"A-Alright, nice meeting you then, Undertow" you wave at the mare and close the communication. You can hardly sleep at night, a small tingle surrounding your body in ways you can't identify. Her words were mysterious, yet clear enough to remind you of some hope you thought you never had.
>The next morning, you're awoken from resting peacefuly in your bed by Illumina knocking at the door.
>"Our command center said they spotted the squid again. I don't know, Feather..." the blue mare whispers in the darkness of your room, glowing very faintly so you can see her face. "Should we, you know, tell him off forever? Can we keep him around?"
"What do you suggest?" You ask while stretching.
>"Maybe find the squid and see what it really wants, if it's just alone or... I don't know, I'm at a loss myself. Shadow Cloak will be leaving for patrol soon, in case you want to bring her along."

Back tomorrow.
>>
>>30317012
I think we should probably kill it
Of course I thought that from the start
>>
>>30317012
We got to tell the squid off, It's just going to causes more problem in the future.
>>
>>30317012
No choice but to put a stop to this squid. No pet for us.

>>30316994
>You better not be implying it is bad from a narative perspective.
Nope, didn't mean to imply that. I was just agreeing with everything you said.
>>
>>30317012
I think we have to tell him to go away. I can't think of any real practical application for a giant squid. An effective mode of transportation for big mares on the sea? An ally during an enemy monster attack? I'd hate to have to hurt him.
>>
>>30318111
Scratch that I changed my mind. Just build a pool. It will cost maybe 2000 dollars at most.
>>
>>30317012
Give Firegazer a morning hug and tell him that we need to talk later before going to deal with the squid

I think we should talk with him about the previous call we gotten and stuff, or yall think its too soon?
>>
>>30319185
To soon. We need to think on it more.
Personally I think we should show an understanding of what she was saying but ultimately stick to our goal. at least for the next decade. If still no big stallions by then we can branch out.
>>
>>30319185
I don't mind talking to him, but it is way too soon. He has high expectations that his partner must share the same interests, and managed to turn the big booty itself. It's also hard to even share the same hobbies when you throw in our size. Unless he sees something else in a relationship, I don't know how we'll succeed if we go that route.
>>
>>30319317
>Next decade
Ha, ha, ha, no.
And arent the research team working on a potion to grow stallions? If we start now we ll have a head start for when it gets ready
Well maybe not NOW now, if its too soon for the talk, but you know what i mean

>>30319327
We ll never know what else he sees in a relationship if we dont openly talk about it with him though
>>
>>30319317
Eh, I think it's better to be open about the idea of being with a small stallion now, even if we're working on making them big. Feather did kind of forget about the importance of what she felt personally towards the stallion, and handicapping ourselves does lower our chances of finding that love.
>>
>>30319451
>We ll never know what else he sees in a relationship if we dont openly talk about it with him though
Fine, I don't mind talking to him, but I have very low expectations since we're not his type at all.
>>
>go straight from getting talked to to abandoning our desires.
Jesus fuck guys.
>>
>>30320362 (me)
Cancelling my vote. I realized that as much as I would like to see it crash and burn from failure, it's just being dumb from how rushed it is.
>>
>>30317012
I just had a great idea! How about we tag the squid with one of those devices so we can track it? One of those high-tech ones that tell us the location, depth, and water temperature around it? It may take us one step closer to finding the source!
>>
>>30318111
>>30318163
>>30318300
>>30318893
>>30319185
>>30322562
"Sigh... I guess we'll have to tell it to go away for good. I can't think of any use for the squid, other than its delicious meat."
>"How's your leg?" The pegasus examines your bandages.
"I haven't had any trouble with it. If it worries you, I'll ask Shadow Cloak to come."
>"Whatever you think it's right, I know it's not an easy matter. The squid's slightly off the coast to the west, close to where Brago arrived" Illumina leaves you alone. Thinking about what to do, you contact Firegazer.
"Hey, Firegazer... I suppose I'm just calling to tell you I'm taking a walk outside."
>"Oh, going back to the fishing competition?"
"No, no, it's about the squid monster that's been on our coast for the past few days... it's time we put a stop to it."
>"And you feel bad about it, right?"
"It's not so much that I feel bad, but that I'm trying to find a way to stall it. But I don't think there's anything to warrant keeping it as our pet, so..."
>"Well, you could always ask robotics for some kind of invention to put on the squid. Maybe, even if it did nothing, it would let it go."
"Of course! They must have something crazy enough! Patch me through!"
>Surprisingly, they not only have something, but something that works. The team gives you a device that will let you track where the squid is at all times in a rather impressive radius. It will give you a reading of distance and depth from headquarters, so you can see where it roams.
>Feeling better about your chances, you head outside and take a walk past the edges of easter MegaStable 5, walking along the beach. Soon, you see a white and blue figure doing laps nearby.

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh129.png (146KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh129.png
146KB, 400x400px
>>30322921
"Hey, squid! I need to talk to you!" You call for the monster, which approaches land at maximum speed, drifting at the end and covering you in water. "Brrr... listen, this can't go on. We need to part ways, so I'm gonna put this on you, and you'll kindly leave our coast forever, alright?" You point at the sea while speaking. The squid does not react. "I'm telling you, you need to stop coming around, alright? Stay still for a second..." you approach with the device.
>The monster looks at you with the biggest, saddest of eyes, and your confidence begins to falter. What if you could make it work? What if you ran away with the squid, becoming a seaborne adventurer until the end of your days? What if...?
>However, while you and the squid are caught off dozing, a figure suddenly appears above the monster. Shadow Cloak puts all her effort in a single blow, which explodes on the back of the squid's meat, charring it and causing massive damage. The unicorn vanishes and reappears next to you, as the squid gargles and slowly dies.
>"Finally! I've been waiting just for this chance!" S.C. proudly stomps the sand. "I'm sick of that squid, ugh... hey, shouldn't you be indoors?" She then asks.
"I... was trying to put this..."
>"Bah! Don't bother, not all monsters are as proper as your turtle pet. The weak should fear the strong, it's as simple as that. Bleeh!" Shadow Cloak shows her tongue at the dead squid, then teleports back into town. You're left with your tracker gizmo beside its corpse, big dead eyes following you, asking a single question: why?
>Welp, now that that's done, you can get on with your morning. If Felix finds out you went outside, you might face reprieval, and the Tortellonis might still be looking out for you, but then again, the weather's pretty nice outside.
>>
>>30322932
I'm actually really sad. Go back inside and mope, cry a little bit. S.C. is a meanie...
>>
>>30322932
Let's just go back to our room. I suppose we could vent a little bit of our emotions with a vlog after crying a bit. Are all monsters truly monsters?
>>
>>30322986
Hang onto the tracker. As a keepsake, or momento mori.
>>
>>30322932
Go inside a mope, we just wanted him to leave not kill him.
>>
>>30322932
Don't get too mad. We should have warned her we had plans.
>>
File: bmh130.png (51KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh130.png
51KB, 400x400px
>>30322986
>>30322992
>>30323004
>>30323017
>>30323074
>However, you're too sullen by the sudden loss of Mr. Squilbert to give a damn about the weather. You make your way back to your room and lay on the bed, silent.
"Mr. Turbo... we'll miss you, for real" you clutch the tracker, bleeping softly in your hooves, and have a silent cry for the defunct Squidtron. "That Shadow... damn her!" You turn to the right. "But... it wasn't entirely her fault. I should have warned her of my plans, she only did what everypony expects of us..." you turn to the left. "Squidwart... I promise I'll make a better effort to understand where monsters come from, and next time, we'll avoid more deaths!"
>You receive visits from Illumina and your mother, who listen to your story and give you the pats accordingly. Next, you make a vlog explaining what you just did, and try to make sense of all the monsters you've fought. Are they all truly monsters? You can only persevere.
>The day goes by without you giving it so much attention. You stay home while Illumina and Shadow Cloak take care of your patrol, eating a tub of cold strawberry flavored grub, and later receive a visit from Dime Fang.
>"Good news, we've obtained information from our captive... oh dear" the bat notices that you're probably in a sour mood. "Is it the right time? I was going to ask if you'd like any involvement in the grand raid we're planning on the Tortellonis along with the police, but seeing you like this, well..."
>>
>>30323112
I will take part. How important is it they stay alive?
>>
>>30323112
No no I'm fine. Do please tell me.
>>
>>30323112
I'll help it's only the duty of a big mare to help no matter what.
>>
>>30323136
>>30323150
>>30323155
"I-I'm fine" you put the tasty grub aside. "I want to help, it's my duty as a big mare, so tell me."
>"If you insist" Fang nods and lands gracefully on your pillow, from where he can look at you without problem. "Through less than desirable methods of interrogation, we've obtained the location of the Tortellonis' family home, their headquarters, so to speak. A full building of apartments, all thirty stores of it. The head of the family lives on the top floor."
"And what is the next step in our master plan?"
>"To crash that building" Fang stomps the soft pillows, "with survivors, if possible. Well, 'crash' would be an exaggeration, since it's in a very populated area of town, but we've contacted the police and we'll provide some of our appliances to give them a hoof in the biggest raid of the century."
"Sounds risky, I like it. What's my involvement? I suppose I can't just destroy the building like a mere toy, can I?"
>"Please" the bat pony laughs. "You'd be useful in any way you could help. If you'd like, I can give word to the robotics lab so you pull another stunt with your little flying drone. In case you want to be present during the raid, you might be useful in raiding the top floor by yourself, or avoiding any unfortunate deaths."

(1/2)
>>
>>30323245
"Unfortunate deaths? How so?"
>"It wouldn't be too crazy to think some of the Tortellonis might want to end their lives, rather than the prospect of facing them in prison. There's a substantial amount of dirt hidden in that apartment block, so this strike will be our best chance to rid MegaStable 5 of that vermin. At least, we want the head of the family, known simply as 'Il Don', for the legal stuff. The survival of henchponies is optional."
"Wow, seems like you thouhgt it through..." you lean your head on the pillow and think. "Do we have a legal precedent?"
>"That's one of the terms of our agreement, the BMHP holds enough power to get a warrant order, by the use of extensive amounts of liquid cash. After our dealings with Dual Pharma, this is going to be rough, but it's more important than anything else we could spend the money in. This is for your survival, and that of the ponies in this facility."
"What about Lumi and Shadow?"
>"Shadow Cloak will help from outside, but she's no pegasus" Dime Fang nods. "What about you? Do any of the offers interest you?"
>>
>>30323249
I would like to try talking people into surender.
>>
>>30323249
It would be funny if we could just zoom in and scoop up the whole building.
>>
>>30323249
I don't wan't to chance getting shot at again, so I can't be too close to them without taking some hit, but not if I'm fast enough- say, tear open the roof and top most part of the building?
>>
>>30323272
That will never, ever work.

>>30323249
I think we should be on standby to "rescue" anybody.
>>
>>30323249
>I can give word to the robotics lab so you pull another stunt with your little flying drone.
Is it already fixed or did they make a new one?

Can we have inconspicuous spotters around the apartment complex on the chance a few escape? And maybe some snipers?
What's the of this 'Il Don' pony?
>>
>>30323272
>>30323283
>>30323295
>>30323298
>>30323319
"Both sound pretty delightful. Did you get word from robotics that the drone's in shape?"
>"They explicitly told me they fixed it and added some armor, and that it'd be, and I quote, 'the shit', if it were used again."
"Fascinating... are you sure all precautions are taken? I wouldn't like to be nearby if there's going to be more guns pointing at me."
>"About that, Felix said there couldn't be that many weapons like those who can hurt big mares. Due to certain materials, the cost and rarity is too high. We have two automatic rifles, and they have the remains of a sniper rifle that couldn't be put back together... there's little chance of another wound."
"Still, I'd feel better knowing our strengths..."
>"Most districts are contributing with their police forces. There'll be a small army performing the raid, snipers and informants in every large building block in a mile radius, and once the operation is under way, helicopters and ground vehicles will cover any manner of exits. Your collaboration would make it all the better, but by all means, you don't have to do anything."
"But I want to! And as much as I'd like to pilot the drone, I think I have to be there... when will the raid be?"
>"Tomorrow at four sharp" the bat pony looks at a small piece of paper he's carrying.
"Then I'll be there. I'll help in any way I can... gasp! I just had an idea!"
>"Oh?"

(1/2)
>>
>>30323420
"We can't tear the entire building apart, but what if I ripped the roof off the building and took this 'Il Don' from the start? We'd win before we even begin!"
>"Hmm... that's very interesting. Would you be willing?" Fang asks, and you obviously nod. "Then I'll contact the chief of police and let you know."
>And what would you know, they loved the idea. One day later, you find yourself flying above the crowded districts of MegaStable 5, while the hour of the raid approaches. You saw it by yourself: dozens, hundreds of policeponies armed to the teeth, assault vehicles, helicopters, and all sorts of preparations to make this the most successful raid possible.
>Shadow Cloak casually patrols the perimeter of the building, an impressive thirty-story crimson tower. The army of cops approaches little by little, ensuring all civilians in the area are safe. And when everything is in position...
>"Now, go, go!" You hear in your earbuds the call of the chief of police. That's your cue to descend and, as first and most lethal blow, rip the rooftop of the building, exposing the entirety of the thirtieth floor. You toss the debris in the water and go for a second pass, pausing in front of the naked building.
>"S-Stop right there!" A fat pony in a dapper suit yells, a small army of mobsters with guns pointing at you scattered across the floor. "What do you want!? We're harmless little ponies, you monster! L-Leave us alone or we'll enact our right to self defense! Puh-Princess bless Granda!" You can't entirely be sure whether or not any of those guns can hurt you.
>>
>>30323427
Flap your wings hard and blow up a gust of wind to force them to the floor. With the size of our wings we can probably do a good job of that.
>>
>>30323427
To strike at a big mare is to insult the princess, as we protect the lands she cares for. You dare use her name in vain you cur?
Look at you, you fat, waste of pony matter. You all come quietly right now, and things 'might' go a little more pleasant for you.

Then grab the boss.
>>
>>30323443
I love it.
>inb4 people bitch and moan about muh windgustfag
>>
>>30323427
Blow a gust of wind to knock all of then prone, then grab the fatty and put some fear into their bones with some shock and awe.
Spread your wings to their greatest lengths and summon forth fire from your wings. Let them mewl in fear under your light.

or be careful and use your wings to cover yourself on the chance they fire at you. The bullets may be dangerous to flesh, but I doubt it would hurt your wings.

>What do you want!? We're harmless little ponies
I've never heard a more blatant lie in my life.
>>
>>30323516
Fire seems a bad idea. It makes our feathers fall off and there are little ponies down below.
Wind gusts are a good idea though. Especialy with wings larger then all the other big mares.
>>
>>30323427
>>30323558
Only if you fling them dumb dumb. What made you thing they would fall off? And it's an intimidation tactic.
>>
>>30323578
Don't they fall off on their own after a bit. Maybe I misread.
>>
>>30323443
>>30323474
>>30323516
>>30323578
>Never have you heard more obvious lies from the mouth of a fat pig like this pony. He must clearly be 'Il Don', as the others are slowly rallying around him.
>Elevating yourself, you allow the mobsters to look at your body. As tall as a twenty floor building, thicker than a dozen cars, your fur sparkles under the sun with the grace of the stars. Your wings are so shiny, they throw shadows at the building and inspire equal parts fear and awe in your foes. Arranging your voice accordingly, you mentally prepare the most epic speech in your entire life.
"Hear me...!"
>"Shoot her! Shoot, shoot, git 'im boys!!" The fat pony squeals, totally robbing you of your big speech.
>"Nyeh, y'see!?" A couple dozen machineguns unload on you. Even with your sharp sense of touch, you can barely feel the bullets, which are crushed as soon as they land in your skin. You took a gamble, and won.
"How dare you!?" Spreading your wings to the fullest of their massive length, you blow a single gust of wind on the roof, causing most of the ponies to fall prone, some of them outright flying out of the premises https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn6hhrX34Pw. "Oops... s-sorry!" That's enough. You grab the boss, skipping all the other ponies, and fly away, while the sounds of gunfire and frantic yelling cover the evening sky.

(1/2)
>>
>>30323665
>You return to the police station and turn the prisoner in. The chief of police is delighted to see that, not five minutes after he gave the order, the leader of the enemy has capitulated against his will. Praises rain upon you by the officers at the station, and 'Il Don' is taken away to jail.
>You follow the progress of the raid from afar. With that amount of firepower and no proper leadership, the gangsters fall by the hundreds. Some of them fight to their last stand, which ends with them riddled in bullets, spewing their guts on the floor. Most of them, however, decide to surrender once the casualties start piling up against the walls. Some poor sod lights himself on fire and throws himself on a barricade, causing major burns but no deaths among the coppers.
>Four and a half hours pass before the raid is complete. All thirty floors are cleared, and a ridiculous amount of drugs, prostitutes and compromising documents are found. For a kingpin, 'Il Don' didn't have much of a mind to plan ahead. Prisons all over MegaStable 5 crowd over the beautiful sunset.
>All things done, you return to the facility with Shadow Cloak. The unicorn managed to stop a few suicide attempts, and helped bring the gangsters to justice.
>"That was so sweet! I've never seen you so angry, you could kill quite a few monsters like that" she rubs against you. "I just love seeing justice in action."
"It feels good. Now we won't be targeted anymore... I hope" you breathe the fresh city air and enjoy the tranquility of routine settling back in...
>"Alert, alert. A monster has been detected heading towards the eastern side of town. Assesed threat level six, 'City Destroyer'. Requesting all big mares immediately" the alarms suddenly blast across town, sending all civilians into panic.
>"Oh boy, here we go again. Don't you just love this city" Shadow Cloak snarks.

>>30323631
They do, activating any power will cause more or less feathers to eventually fall.
>>
>>30323672
Forgot to say, back tomorrow.
>>
>>30323672
I know we are injured but if it's a city destroyer we should at least fight from afar.
>>
>>30323672
Ain't no rest for the Wicked. Lets go kick some monster butt.

>>30323683
Since when is she injured? If you're referring to the damage from those special guns then the wounds from those have already healed over. If you're referring to the bullet then did nothing against her skin. Is couldn't even penetrate.
>>
>>30249244
Y
>>
>>30323672
Watch it be squidwards mom.
>>
beb
>>
File: bmh131.png (71KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh131.png
71KB, 400x400px
>>30323683
>>30323718
>>30324080
>>30324304
"No rest for the wicked, eh?" You smile at her.
>"I'll check it out and let you know how bad it is" the unicorn disappears, reappearing a few seconds later. "It's not good. Looks like the squid had friends."
>You fly up past the sheltering line of buildings, and take a closer look. The monster is an oddly familiar replica of Mr. Squidbums, except with orange splotches instead of blue. However, it's much larger, and it menacingly advances into the city, wrecking buildings just by virtue of existing.
>On top of the monster, you spot Shadow Cloak looking for something. You carefully land beside her.
"How is it?"
>"I can't see any weak points, but its meat is pretty thick" the mare stomps the unstable floor. "Can you cut it?"
"Hmm..." spreading your wings, you slice at the monster, causing a dent in it. "Yup! But there's a looot to cover!"
>"Girls, I'm here!" Illumina appears from between the clouds, landing on top of the squishy monster surface without trouble. "This is a huge monster!"
>"We need to coordinate efforts... wo, whooa!" The three of you are rocked by the squid's sudden motions. A massive tentacle shows up and grabs your leg.
"Gross!" You hack at it with a wing, but it takes a few hits just to get it loose. "Huff, huff... not gonna lie, it's going to take a while."
>"We need to be faster, we're going into the center of town!" Illumina trots in place. "How can we get it to stop?"
>>
>>30330230
Er, diplomacy? Say we're very sorry for killing her child? It's worth a try at least, right?
>>
>>30330230
Fuck up its eyes.
>>
>>30330230
And this is exactly why we use diplomacy. Cause all we end up doing is to make the parents or friends of the monster we kill come after us.
>>
>>30330230
Do you guys think this is the other ones mother?
>>
>>30330245
>>30330254
>>30330270
>>30330290
"Hmm... Let's talk to it."
>"Oh, for goodness' sake..." Shadow Cloak facehoofs.
"I'm serious! What if it's one of the parents of the little one you killed this morning!? Of course it's angry, we need to apologize!" You fly around the body, until you're facing one of the huge eyes. "Ooi! Excuse me, sir or madam, but we'd just like to apologize for the murder of one of your species! It must have been some kind of misunderstanding, as we were on good terms, and..." suddenly, a tentacle smacks you off to the ground. "Oof!"
>"Feather! No more reasoning, it's not going to listen!" Illumina picks you up and drags you behind some buildings, which the squid begins tearing apart effortlessly. "It's causing too much damage!"
"Fine... then we'll go all out!" Managing to stand up, you take flight and aim for the eyes. With a swift pass, like a chivalrous swordshorse of yore, you slice it clean, causing the squid to go half blind. "Shadow, you get the idea!"
>"Yup!" The mare salutes, then disappears from sight, going after the other eye. In successive passes, you begin to tear up chunks of meaty, fresh squid, while Illumina wrestles the tentacles.
>A long time passes without any progress in halting the advance of the accursed squid, but Shadow Cloak manages to wreck the other eye, so the monster's attacks are erratic and not aimed at you. Regardless, dozens of buildings are going down, and a couple of natural spaces are on its path.
>"We're not stopping it, unless we all cut him in half like madponies this won't work!" Shadow stomps the ground, looking at the monster go along with the rest of you. "I'm going to try a direct assault!"
>"How in the heck!? Our strength isn't enough to push it out of the way!" Illumina cries.
>"It's true that I'm not the strongest of the First Five, but I have other virtues" the unicorn begs. "Please, give me a few minutes, try to move it away from the natural spaces until I'm ready to drive it back!"
>>
>>30330407
Do it.
>>
>>30330407
While we are forcing the squid away, we should try and see what happen when we trow feathers with all three elements.
>>
>>30330407
Lets try some electricity.
>>
>>30330505
I still want to do that but we need to do that in a controlled environment. Glad to see somebody agrees with me though.
>>
>>30330532
What it needs to be is a test of cold with electricity and fire with electricity. Then test fire with cold and if it does not horribly maim us try all 3 at once.
>>
>>30330573
But yeah. don't do that right now.
>>
>>30330478
>>30330505
>>30330515
"We'll do it! Let's go, Lumi!" You call your partner and take to the skies, while Shadow retreats and concentrates.
>"What's our plan, then?" The blue pegasus asks.
"Same as always, just poke it until it snaps!"
>"Ayayay..." your friend shakes her head in disbelief.
>Your assault begins, waves and waves of pestering attacks, trying to divert the squid's attention towards you and Illumina. While at first there's no effect, you kick it up a notch and send electricity through your feathers; that seems to do it, as the squid is now focusing entirely on you.
"Haha! That's it, follow me!" You circle around it and try to lead it away from Shadow. The squid, still in place, swipes blindly at you, clearly annoyed by the shock. Another couple passes with your electrified wings causes the feathers to fall, but the squid is locked in place, raging mad. Somehow, it makes you feel a bit bitter about all this, but it's them or the ponies, and you know where your family and friends are. "Grr, why couldn't all monsters be as tidy as Brago..."
>During the commotion, the buildings being destroyed left and right, your extra size heart pumping blood frantically, you have a crazy idea. What if you combined two, or three elements in your feathers? You can't try in the middle of all this, but the thought remains in your mind.
>"I'm ready!" Suddenly, you hear Shadow Cloak's voice calling you from across the streets, but you don't see one, or two Shadow Cloaks, but all ten of them, standing side to side in different points of the streets. Your wings almost stop flapping in the air with the shock, and before you can question it, all of them disappear at once.

(1/2)
>>
>>30330639
>The ten Shadows begin to land blows on the squid's face, one after the other with milliseconds of difference, like building sized machineguns. Every time a blow connects, a Shadow disappears, and another appears in a different place to land another hit. It's virtually impossible for you, not to say the squid, to follow all of them, and soon you start feeling dizzy.
>The ten copies of Shadow Cloak push back the monster with a flurry of punches, little by little, absolutely destroying it, rendering pieces of meat to dust, thousands and thousands of blows per minute. Illumina and you sit idle as Shadow continues her work, the echoes of the blows causing a continuous shockwave that blows trees and cars away.
>Finally, the madness stops, and a single Shadow stands in front of the squid. The monster, almost dead, breathes heavily while laying on a flattened area that used to be a market plaza. The unicorn turns around and walks towards you and Illumina.
>"I've done my part. You two finish it."
"Wh-What? Why us?"
>"You're getting complacent! You need to fill up on guts if you want to stand a chance against guys this big when I'm gone. Do it! JUST DO IT!"
>>
>>30330643
Finish it.
>>
>>30330643
I'm sorry it has to be this way. Kill it.

I'm still mad at SC for killing Squibbons tho. He was a reasonable monster.
>>
>>30330643
Slay it.

Compliment shadow on her technique.

Then confront shadow about her attitude. Do you think we lack resolve to kill? (Questioning)

Ive shot to kill monsters, and ponies with little hesitation. (calm)

Do you think attempting to understand monster is weakness? Foolishness? (questioning)
>>
>>30330691
Keep calm throughout this btw, she will likely just take an emotional response as weakness.
>>
>>30330643
I remember seeing what could possibly be this thing's child, with its blank, dead body staring down at me, asking me "Why?".
>>
>>30330643
Alright I do it, but not because I want to. You are responsible for this in the first place by killing a passive monster. If someone is complacent here it's you for thinking all monsters are bad, and that what you did is acceptable.
>>
>>30330662
>>30330689
>>30330691
>>30330696
>>30330697
>>30330717
>You look at her, then at the sad wretch of a squid laying on the floor, already on its death throes, alive just for the purpose of you ending it. That thing could be Mr. Squeinhart's mother, for all you know. She just came here looking for her child, and this happened...
>But it's too late now. All you can do is give it a mercy kill. With each step your heart, or absence thereof, grows wider. All you can remember is the body of Squidmeyer asking you 'why'.
>You stand in front of the monster, with Illumina by your side. You look at her, she looks at you, and the two of you nod, preparing your hooves for a most devastating attack. The hit is clean, and the monster dies swiftly. There's nothing to remember it by, save tons of fresh meat.
"It's done" you go back with Shadow. "Impressive technique, though. What was that?"
>"That? I had to improvise to beat some of the tougher guys" Shadow slowly leans on the side of a hotel, breathing heavily. "I can teleport fast enough to make afterimages, but it's all me in the end. Ugh... my hooves are killing me."
>"We can rest before we go back, if you want" Illumina replies neutrally, still looking at the monster.
"Yes, let's" you confront the unicorn. "You thought we couldn't do it?"
>"You haven't shown me otherwise" she snarks back.

(1/2)
>>
>>30330835
"We've killed monsters before, smartie. What bugs me is that this might not have happened, had you not killed a passive monster that might have been its offspring."
>"I had no way of knowing that, did I?" Shadow's eyes narrow. "What, you go around thinking of what to do with every monster based on whether or not their daddies will show up?"
"Well, of course!"
>"Breaking news, they will! They always will, no matter what you do, monsters will keep spawning, and each one we leave alive is a potential threat in the future!" The unicorn gets up again.
"Don't you have any critical thought about these creatures? What they are, where they come from? Not all of them are hostile, and they all have different motivations for their acts. How arrogant can you be, to think they all deserve the same treatment?"
>"Excuse me!? We were MADE for this, don't think that just because you got lucky with some turtle you can make friends will all the monsters! If it were up to me, I'd smash that shell to pieces, all monsters are scum, all of them, and I'll get rid of them one by one! We'll find where they come from, and destroy them, that's the only way to guarantee our freedom!" Shadow practically explodes in your face, then calms down and sits back. "You can go on ahead, I'll stay here until they pick the body up" she looks away from you, while Illumina sits between the two of you, trembling and unable to say anything.
>>
>>30330842
Drop it for now.
>freedom
I get the feeling shadow cloak just wants to retire.
>>
>>30330842
You sound exactly like the hive mind monster I talked too.
>>
>>30330842
You say we should destroy all these monsters because they are all scum, but when you get right down to it we are all scum who deserve the same fate. You, me, all of us... bubbling over with sin and corruption.
>>
>>30330842
>that's the only way to guarantee our freedom!
That tells us everything. What did they do to her to make her desperate for it? Do older mares go mad from being confined for so long? I don't know, but we seem to have a sense of freedom at our Megastable.
>>
>>30330842
*sigh deeply*

This isnt a fight we need or want.

Being without other big mares... forced to fight on for years... alone... how would we handle it...

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you"

>>30330876
Don't straight up call her a monster, she will not appreciate it.

Ask her how long she has been doing this for.
>>
>>30330899
Calling her scum won't help either of us. It's best to understand why she has a strong need to kill all monsters, regardless if they're passive.
>>
>>30330899
No, don't say this.
>>
>>30330921
>>30330927
Sure, we could let her hide behind her ideal, but one day the violence of the street is going to spill over the gutters and stain our pretty white socks with the blood of the innocents.
>>
>>30330899
Now is not the time for jokes.
>>
Can we not insult Shadow, she is teaching us how to fight better.
>>
>>30330934
No it really is not a good idea to say that.

"Brago has fought with me against other monsters."(and didn't make childish demands to try and prove a point)

We aren't going to cut through years of ingrained habit and justification in a few sentences, we aren't a therapist.

Gesture towards the ruins.

"Ask yourself if your actions today actually saved pony lives."
>>
>>30330959
Agreed. She just seems bitter over having to do this job.
>>
>>30330977
We can't fight fate, Anon.

We're all monsters, monsters clawing each other's eyes out to get off this sinking ship called life. You can't change that any more than Brago can change his pants.
>>
>>30331043
Do you need to talk anon?
>>
>>30330842
We should visit Brago after we rest. It's been a while. He might decide to visit us one day if we don't.
>>
>>30331066
Ya lets go hang with Brago, our cool monster friend. And make sure that Shadow doesn't decided to murder him in his sleep.
>>
File: bmh132.png (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh132.png
32KB, 400x400px
>>30330871
>>30330876
>>30330899
>>30330902
>>30330910
>>30331066
>You can feel it, the same hate and vitriol every time you train with her, every time you fight alongside her. Perhaps it's the meditation practice you've carried over these days, but you feel a closer connection to her.
"Shadow... for how long have you been fighting?"
>The mare spares a look at you, then tilts her muzzle upwards.
>"Little over five years..."
"You've always been alone, haven't you? Do you feel like you're locked up when you're home?" You've never thought about it from this angle, but you -are- confined to your own base, too big a trouble to live in the city like the regular ponies.
>"How else are we supposed to feel? You know what it's like..." the unicorn closes her eyes. "Same thing, every month, every year."
"How can you speak about your job like that? Look at this!" You point at the ruins of the district. "There were no ponies harmed, we will rebuild, and everything will move on. We saved lives today."
>"I don't say the job isn't important" she suddenly looks at you. "But I... I've never given any thought about what I'm killing. It's just the job."
>"Shadow Cloak, I had a similar mindset when I started taking my job more seriously" Illumina steps forward. "But going on with other events, meeting Feather... makes me thing there are different ways to approach the problem."
"Yeah! Look at Brago. Ponies stand by his side every day, and work on the power plant on top of his shell, and he's never harmed them! He fought alongside us, he's as much a friend as we all are!" You gesture with your hooves, feeling drunk with determination. "Isn't that how we achieve, with help from the little ponies? No matter how different they seem from up here."

(1/3)
>>
>>30331079
>"I'm sorry, but I don't see the point" the unicorn shuffles awkwardly.
"You will, just like we do. I've lived just about long enough to realize monsters and ponies aren't so different. We all have good ones, and bad ones. Just like monsters can be our friends, ponies can be our enemies. Corruption, greed, hate. But we try to reason with them, until they shoot at us running at full speed on vintage cars. There's hardly any difference."
>Shadow Cloak doesn't respond, or bother looking at you. Illumina taps your shoulder and gestures to leave, and seeing how the conversation isn't moving, you decide to follow her.
>Instead of going straight for the base, you visit Brago, and play silly games with your pet turtle. Looking into his eyes, there's no hint of malice, just a simple will to live by his own rules, eating rocks and sleeping for hours on end. Afterwards, you return home, take a bath and go straight to bed, where you receive a call from Storm.
>"I'll be back in just a few days!" She happily recites. "I can't wait to show you girls all that I've learned."
"I'm so glad you're coming back. Shadow Cloak is... different."
>"Titania told me something interesting about her. In the past year, she's not attended any reunions with her friends. It's like she's avoiding them on purpose."
"Is that so? It's almost as if she wants to be alone, brooding..." you can't stop thinking about the conversation.
>"The most amazing thing happened today!" Storm continues chatting without paying it any mind. "A huge monster came ashore, and I mean huuuge! Titania stood in front of it, and she looked into its eyes, like all twenty of them at once! And she said something like 'Leave, if you want to be free, go on another path', and the monster totally changed directions and left!" Your friend is almost falling from her bed. "I don't know how she does it, that's the oldest big mare for you!"

(2/3)
>>
>>30331083
"Wow..." you gasp. That's radically different from what you've seen in Shadow Cloak. As soon as your call with Storm ends, you get another one. "Yes?"
>"Hey, kid" the grim face of Con Job shows up on screen, with barely any lights on. "Sorry to hear Shadow had a fit on you. You alright?"
"Oh, I am alright. She's the one who looks like she needs help."
>"Yea, it's been a rough year..." the stallion scratches his chin. "Listen, I think you and Lumi are good influences, so as late as it is, can I ask you to not let go of her until we're gone? I'm startin' to think she's completely forgotten that she's not alone and not the last sane pony on earth, and it worries me."
>The call ends, and you fall asleep on your bed. The things you've seen cannot be forgotten, but they'll make you stronger, to carve your own path of legends towards the goal of peace, and a nice boyfriend.

--ISSUE 7: THE END--

That's all for this issue. Thank you guys for participating, I hope you had fun.
Next thread will be on Tuesday, same hour as always. We'll wrap up Shadow Cloak's story and bring some new surprises home. See you next week, have a good one!
>>
>>30331091
Guuchi week guys.
>>
>>30331091
I think we should make sure we test the multiple element soon.
first cold and electricity, then hot and electricity followed by sticking our wing far away from us and channeling both hot and cold into the tip (if we can do that, otherwise just brace ourselves). If that does not horribly maim us try all three at once.
>>
>>30331091
Dont forget to hug somebody in the start of next issue, we havent got nearly enough our recommended amount of hugs yet
>>
>>30331730
We never got a chance to truly hug Squiddy...
>>
>>30249233
Gotta catch up bump
>>
>>30334504
>>
>>30334504
Is funny because we were meant to let the thread die
>>
Sleep tight, Feather Storm!
Thread posts: 428
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.