[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dadonequus - Children of Chaos, Return from Hiatus 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 8

File: S03E10.png (964KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
S03E10.png
964KB, 1280x720px
Dadonequuus is a collection of what happens when Anon makes a deal with a draconequus and finds a new home in Equestria. The catch is, they're now a minor and have been adopted by a new family, and their new life is anything but predictable.
Stories, art, and general discussion are all welcome.
Archive of stories: http://derpy.me/mlpTF (look for Children of Chaos)

Active Writers:
Ben Dover (https://pastebin.com/u/Ben__Dover) - Cute father/son time with Discord. Family is magic.
Elo (http://pastebin.com/u/Elohemian) - The smug alien prince. Family fun with the royal sisters.
Erf (http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111) - A man child in Equestria, relishing in chaos.
Speed Weed (http://pastebin.com/u/manofass) - What happens when you take a crazed homeless man from a beach and turn him into a colt.
Wand of Inferno (http://pastebin.com/u/Wand_of_inferno) - Heir to the throne of chaos, the villain prince.
Zenco (http://pastebin.com/u/zenco1) - Agent Nomino, the tiniest, most adorable, and overly hormonal secret agent.
And for your arty needs:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhXTgF2ur7iaa7pvcOXL_uMq17A

Previous thread : >>30127707
>>
>>30147138
The fucking movie killed us
>>
>>30147964
I dunno, that was too fast, I suspect foul play from Scruffy.

>>30147138
I'm telling you, man, don't raise your hopes, the shipping won't be officialized. That said, if the miracle do happen, I am more than prepared to implement the relationship into my story and in a very cute fashion too
>>
>>30147138
>>30147138
Why do you like fluttercord, senpai?
>>
I miss the sunset dude
>>
>>30147138
>>30147964
It's a dead, shit thread.
>>
>>30148323
Ok fuck you buddy, we're a QUALITY dead thread.

>>30148217
He always had these oddly specific images. Idk how he found them.
>>
>>30148323
Just like your mom.

Anyways I wanted to say to Erf that I really enjoyed his chapter. Gotta love how Applebloom now feels more comfortable with teasing Anon and every time Rainbow Dash appears something fun happens, I am excited to see what happens when those two butt heads.
>>
>>30148433
>we're a QUALITY dead thread.
Sure, that's totally not biased in any way from a shit eater like you.
>>
>>30148433
>>30148437
>children get emotional over garbage green
kek
>>
>>30148444
Oh man! A new shitposter, what brings you to our little thread my friend?
>>
>>30148444
Trips don't lie.
>>
>>30148459
Oh goodie! An attention whoring tripfag that's wasting their time with me instead of treating to the brain dead masses!
>>
>>30148465
That's damn right my friend! Now that we are past introductions, why don't you tell me what your favorite episode is!
>>
You fuckers don't let it die again like last time I got on a plane.
>>
>>30148504
K, losing connectivity
>>
>>30148641
Godspeed Anon
>>
I do wonder what will the writters do if Fluttercord becomes canon.
>>
File: big mann.gif (446KB, 352x177px) Image search: [Google]
big mann.gif
446KB, 352x177px
oh goodie the dead threads shitposter is back.
also Erf i really like the update you put in last thread. erfanon forcibly humbled by having to suck up to RD, as for elo first cherrywood now celestia how lewd can one smug horse get
>>
>>30149382
Seems fitting for this thread
>>
>>30149382
Oh God what did I miss?
>>
>That should show her who's top dog. Not like she could touch you anyway. You whooped her ass back on Nightmare Night like it was no big and...
>Wait, why is she looking at you angrily like that?
>Why is she revving up her hoof?
>Why is she?!
"GYAH!"
>You flinched and nearly fell over in complete fright when Rainbow Dash's hoof came flying towards you.
>You couldn't even dodge it
>But...you didn't need to.
>It stopped right in front of your face.
>"Miss Dash?! Why in Equestria would you do something like that?!" Mr.Rich was astonished, to him, it almost looked like she had hit you.
>Rainbow Dash pulled back with a smirk "Reflex test, and oh boy Mr.Rich. It's a loooot worse than I thought. Anon is in a pretty bad place when it comes to being athletic. No power, no reflex. Yep, he's pretty bad. In fact"
>Rainbow Dash started to hover upwards with an arrogant shrug "He's WAY too weak for my sort of training. Hero or not, he'd fall apart in seconds."
>"Really? hrn..." Mr.Rich started to think on it when she said that
>Looking at him ponder on it, it was unsettling. It was...scary
>Suddenly, being the hero colt really was important to you at a higher level than you could ever imagine. That status also seemed to affect how The Riches looked at you. At least Mr.Rich. And if you were THAT weak...
>You could only imagine what he was thinking of you...
"Woah woah. Hold on, So my reflexes got a little flimsy. So what?"
>"Means a lot of things. Say big tall and dumb came around again and started wrecking Equestria. He'd take your magic and you'd be sooooo done. You need to be quick, fast,a nd brave if you want to take him down like we did. Sure there's six of us. But the way I see it. the six of us together could take down any threat that shows their ugly mug. I mean" Rainbow Dash gives you a REALLY arrogant smirk "I'd say if it was my Rainbow Power versus your chaos horn thing? Ehhhh....I'd win, ten seconds flat"
>What?! What even gave her that idea?!
>>
>>30149745
"And hooooow would you even manage that? I'm pretty good with this thing I saved an entire world y'know"
>Check and mate
>...or not...
>"Yeah, and that's awesome. But your dad? He can't even handle the elements of harmony. NO WAY that thing could take the super awesome blast of Rainbow Power. I know your dad has told you a lot of stories about us. So you know I'm right. Can't be a hero with just that horn alone Anon. You're the hero colt, for sure. But you're still just a colt. It's just how things are. And I don't mean it as an insult or anything. It's just you're not old enough to see through your own rookie mistakes yet. And you're not strong enough for my training. It's how things go" Rainbow Dash explained this to you, her arrogance subsiding with every word into a more serious tone.
>..No
>NO! How dare she. HOW DARE SHE! You were capabe of smashing her up no problem. You wouldn't be idiotic enough to stand there to eat the goddamn rainbow. And you have two charges now. There's just no way!
"That's what you think! Fine, I accept your training. And don't tell me I can't. I can! I'm the hero colt! And I NEVER give up!"
>"Oh, ok then. If you say so" Rainbow Dash gave you a cheerful smile before flipping about as she raises her altitude. "I'll just have to clear it with Spitfire and that's after a week long of my own training. But hey, I'm an element of harmony and Twilight's friend so it should end up with a big big yes. So, if you think you can REALLLLLYYYY handle it....check up with me in a week. But right now? This Wonderbolt needs to get some snoozing done. Good talk Anon, seeya soon!"
>And she turned and blasted off at a speed that left her usual rainbow trail.
>Ha that sure showed....WAIT
>>
File: 1493406078143.gif (407KB, 478x482px) Image search: [Google]
1493406078143.gif
407KB, 478x482px
>>30149811
Kek
>>
File: 885474.png (176KB, 477x750px) Image search: [Google]
885474.png
176KB, 477x750px
>>30148172
It has the most development between a man and a woman than not only MLP but many other cartoons with romance in it.
They are already literally more focused than Korrasami or Makorra ever was.
>>
>>30149811
>Did you just?
>.....no
>NO FUCKING!
>.....she...she..did she trick you?
>Rainbow Dash...tricked you? And got the better of you in an argument?
>RAINBOW DUNCING CRASH DASH?!
>You just stood there, and stared into the oblivion that was your own foolishness.
>"Now how do ya like that?" Mr.Rich laughed a boisterous laugh "Going beyond the beyond to make yourself better. That's really how you conquer the opposition, yes indeedy and...oh wait" Then he realized something "Anon, are you sure you're even up for this? The way it sounded to me. It may be a tad too dangerous for you."
>Your eye twitched. How could you be so stupid?
>"Anon, you alright son?"
>Mr.Rich gave you a gentle tap. But it failed to snap you out of it.
>"Anon?"
"U-umm...erm.."
>And you couldn't use your magic. Could you?
>You'd have to do it without the horn.
>Wait...but by being worried. You were admitting you were weak.
>You weren't weak. you could do a pretty ok Shoryuken!
>What does that cunt know? She doesn't know. You'll show her.
>And when you're done? You'll challenge her to a spar.
>That's right. A spar...a public spar. Your magic vs. her physical abilities.
>You'd be able to augment your movements with the training and really show her what you could do.
>And everypony would see it.
>An evil smile curled along your face.
"Oh, don't worry Mr.Rich. I totally got this. I'm the hero colt, remember? I'm just a little off my game"
>But not for long. You totally weren't just reasoning with yourself.
>"Are you really sure Anon? You really could just do some regular exercise. You ain't got to prove anything to me. You already proven your worth when you saved my darling little princess" Mr.Rich was worried now that you may have bitten off a little more than you could chew
>You didn't care. You had this.
>Rainbow Dash wouldn't know what hit her
>>
>>30149994
>The walk continued back towards Barnyard Bargains as Mr.Rich tried to shift the mood to a little bit of a history lesson and some advertisement
>Part of you listened. The other part of you contemplated on how to beat Dash into submission.
>you could just smash her with a few hits of "Devil may shy". Or just go full Akuma on her. So many ways to pound her. Then she'd never be able to make fun of you again.
>"...And here we are! Barnyard Bargains" Mr.Rich says as he parks to the side and lowers the ramp. "Why don'tcha take a look inside Anon, enjoy the sights while I unload these here barrels."
>You snap back to reality after realizing the trip was over
"Oh er..sure. I always wanted to see this place first hoof"
>You did, you kind of wondered what the place that kept the Richs'....Rich
>You step inside with a small breath and take a look around.
>the first thing you notice is the smell. It was nice and, sort of nostalgic and old timey
>And the shop itself? Holy fuck, it looked like an old styled general store.
>Complete with an old styled cash register.
>It was a fucking general store.
>And yet, ponies were shopping here. Which was ok
>The prices, wow...they were pretty good.
>The shelves, and you walked alongside them. Were well stocked and well organized.
>And there in the corner, was a sign for apple cider. But nothing was there. Obviously this was the place the barrels were going to be placed at.
>This was Barnyard Bargains?
>It was....cozy
>You liked it. It was nice, the smell reminded you of the finer points of Earth, and everyone seemed pretty pleased to be here and business looked good.
>And Mr.Rich himself was already rolling barrels in, he was even stocking them himself despite a worker coming to his side asking if he needed help.
>Filthy Rich let out a gentle chuckle as he stood the first few barrels up. "So, this your first time stepping in here Anon?"
"Yeah, I like it. It's nice and homey"
>>
>>30149994
Time to get /fit/ up in here. Can wait.
>>
>>30150098
>"Isn't it? It has all the right touches of success. A place everypony wants to be. A place anypony can just come and relax and buy what they need without the hustle and rustle of the more modern stores around Equestria. And most importantly, workers who are genuine and friendly. Including yours truly and..."
>"Hey Mr.Rich, oooohhh" A familiar purple pony with a berry grapey cutie mark looked over staring at the barrels of cider "That the new shipment of Apple cider?"
>"Yes indeedy, fancy a barrel Miss Punch?" Mr.Rich said with a country flair and massive charisma
>"Oh boy, you know it. How much?" Berry Punch asked
>"For you? Why, you are always buyin' a barrel everytime we get a new shipment that I couldn't possibly let you get away with paying anymore than twenty five bits. No, in fact. We appreciate your business so much. That I'm gonna bump off five bits off the whole sale, how does that sound?"
>"That..would..be...AWESOME! You're the best Mr.Rich!" Berry Punch seemed exceptionally happy with the discount
>And so the sale was made, with an insanely happy if a little dopey Berry Punch leaving the store with a barrel as Mr.Rich waved goodbye to her.
>He then let out a satisfied sigh "....Anon, this is my family's legacy. My legacy. And the legacy of those after me. My little Diamond Tiara seems very keen on marrying you. As I said, I ain't ever seen a young filly so love struck before in my life. But the way you romance her? It shouldn't come as a surprise. But being a Rich means more than just living the high life. You have to be willing to put the work into it. You're not just working for you. You're working for your family, your employees, and for the customers who come knowing where the best prices are."
>>
>>30150164
>He looked to you with a look a father would give his son when he expected a promise. "Thats why I'm asking you again, for another promise, that if you do end up with her. That you won't let her down, us down, and these fine ponies down. It's all I can ask of you Anon. You can do that for me, can't ya?"
>You know you told him yes. but seeing the place for yourself. The real bonafide Barnyard Bargains. You could FEEL how much it meant to him. Everything inside and out. From the customers to the care taken to maintenance and stock. This was his, this was a big cog in his life. If anything happened to it. He'd never be the same again. And he was willing to put his trust in you.
>Even after seeing....
>....holy fuck...
>...Dammit Rainbow Dash...
>through her mockery, it seemed in the end she was going to help you.
>she was going to help you protect this legacy.
>A legacy, should you ever have kids of your own, you'd have to make sure was protected when you pass this information down to your son..or sons.
>As much as Rainbow Dash was a cunt. It looks like you had to take her offer seriously when she had the free time to train you.
>So you look up to Mr.Rich, and give him one of your most confidant nods as you stand strong and firm.
>You truly understood now.
"I promise . And If I ever have a son. I promise to teach him the same way you taught me Mr.Rich. And I promise as well, to get fit enough to move these barrels myself"
>Filthy Rich..he could feel how genuine you were just now. He started to cry, and cry he did as he hugged you tightly. again, to a point it was suffocating you "Anon, my boy! You're already making me so proud to be your future father and..."
>>
>>30150231
>Mr.Rich notices other ponies were looking. He gently put you down as you wobbled a bit and straightened his tie. "Sorry folks, I was having a family moment. Was proud of my future son here, the future owner of Barnyard Bargains. The Hero Colt, Anon!" Filthy Rich takes the time to hold you up high with his hooves to show you off to the crowd..
>And, amazingly enough. The crowd liked it. They were letting out awwws, others cheered, and all stomped their hooves on the ground in approval.
>It warmed your heart how accepting everyone was. You waved your hoof and smiled for them.
>The title of Hero Colt. A title you always put on and put off due to such petty reasoning.
>It may have been best. to meet it down the middle. Because for some, it really meant something more. It was a title to be proud of. Even if the original way you earned it was dishonest. The ways you proved it later was not.
>So, now...you fully accepted what it meant to be a hero colt. It was just the deeds you did, or how others worshipped you, it was how it made others feel and how comfortable it made others knowing there would be someone there to protect them..or their loved ones. It was a title of respect. Not just for you, but for you to show respect to others as a hero would.
>All this, by usual saturday morning cartoon standards, from a guy you'd expect to be a greedy assfuck.
>Filthy Rich...you'd do him proud.
>>
>>30149835
That pic is stupidly adorable and I will also concede you that Discors and Fluttershy's friendship has had more development than anything in Korra, and whatever the fuck happened in Samurai Jack last season.

Part of me wants to see your excitement to be rewarded despite of my own thoughts about ships. That said, if the show ever does, I hope they do it in a tasteful way rather than the cartoony schlock that happened in Samurai Jack.

https://youtu.be/H29soDprkCk I was thinking in something like this scene. Flutters and Discord don't have a kiss while sappy music plays in the bg, instead they confess their feelings in a tender way and the episode ends with them simply enjoying each other company
>>
>>30149994
>Getting rused by the pony with the lowest registered IQ in Equestria
Way to go Anon!
>>
>>30150433
I just hope there will be a moment in the episode that resolve to Discord telling her that he's doing all that shit becasue she's most important creature in Equestria to him and Fluttershy blush but it doesn't go to the confession moments like in SugarMac episode or something. Just a small hint of the relationship getting somewhere between two off them and not just being one sided like Sparity.
>>
>>30149994
R E K T
>>
>>30151291
I don't get it.
Did I miss something?
>>
>>30151431
Come on man read the update, Anon got absolutely rekted by Rainbow Dash
>>
>>30150244
I do like that Erf's Anon has finally accepted his title of the hero colt and I do enjoyed his relationship with his future father-in-law. Rainbow Dash outsmarting Erf's Anon... uff that is probably the most humilliating thing he has ever suffered.
>>
>>30152313
yeah. from now on. Anon isn't going to go schitzo on it anymore. He has an actual idea for it now.
>>
>>30152417
that is interesting but lets see how this new part of him plays out
>>
>>30152114
Ugh, I did and wasn't getting it.
Maybe it's my splitting headache but I'll try again. Is this still a ploy to out Anon for nightmare night shenanigans?
>>
>>30153031
RD Wants to rematch Anon in his prime. Mostly because losing to a colt and a son of Discord left an impression on her. However. She's willing to do it in private and also has a genuine desire to help Anon through her thirst for a rematch. She comprehends that Anon is sort of a dick.

Anon still wants to beat her as well. it has nothing to do with hero colt status. just a matter of pride
>>
>>30153031
You need to rest a bit, Anon
>>
>>30153820
So I FINALLY updated my pastebin, here ae the links for the whole filly arch so far.

https://pastebin.com/mE3Wb5Rr
https://pastebin.com/nbH0wFGA
https://pastebin.com/deAtg6aC
https://pastebin.com/x704tLku

I'm going to post the new chapter now.
>>
>>30154058
>”Oh, cool!” The little Celestia immediately flew to where Twilight was and started hovering all around her “Check this out, Luna! They also have alicorns in this time period! And she knows my name too, she even called me sweet!”
>The little Luna didn’t wait to join her sister in her thorough inspection of Twilight “Mhm! It seems that my big sis is really popular in this time period. I certainly hope that the purple alicorn knows who I am.”
>She then dropped her head and sighed “But at the same time, it would not surprise me nopony really knows who I am, or if they even remember my name. I am so shy and weak that history may never know that I existed”
>The older sister placed her hoof around Luna’s neck and gave her a little tug ”Hey, Luna, don’t think like that, of course, everypony knows your name! My prince Anon knows your name, doesn’t he? I’m sure that this purple alicorn knows it too. Hey, purple pony… huh? What’s wrong with her?”
>”What’s wrong with me…” Twilight chuckled maniacally “Did you hear that, everypony? S-She asked what’s wrong with me!”
>The little Luna tilted her head “I do not know, but her behavior is most curious indeed. Hmm, Celie, what if we ask her what is worrying her so much and then try to help her? That is what a princess would do in a situation like this, right?”
>”Yeah, Starswirl is always telling us that is our responsibility to help everypony in whatever way we can while also being elegant and, blah, blah, blah. But I don’t know Luna” The little Celestia looked at Twilight with caution, “I think this pony is either a tad too crazy or a tad too dumb… or maybe both”
>”Celie!” The little Luna crossed her front hooves and narrowed her eyes at her sister.
>>
>>30154073
>The little Celestia shrugged “What? That can happen, y’know? I mean, a Princess should also think that there more things going on than what is in front of her. I mean, just look at them! The purple alicorn and the pink unicorn with the bad hairdo it’s acting all creepy too!”
>”Hey!” Starlight immediately snapped back to reality after that comment “My mane is perfectly fine and… ugh…” Glimmer placed her hoof on her forehead and shook her head “I really need to find a good stylist.”
>”Ahem!” Moon Dancer cleared her throat, making everyone to focus their attention on her “If you girls don’t mind, I think that is time to cast the reversal spell on those two!”
“And how are we going to do that when Twilight looks like she’s about to have a nervous breakdown?”
>”Oh, wait, I’ve got this. I will calm down Twilight with a trick that I learned back at the prison” Starlight spit on her hooves, rubbed them, and then… slapped Twilight in the back of her head so hard, that made her face to hit the ground
>”Agh! What the hay?!” Twilight quickly got up and rubbed her muzzle “Was that really necessary”
>”Yup!” Starlight nodded “We can’t end this without your help”
>”Reversal… spell… End this… what? Is the nerd unicorn being evil again?” The little Celestia asked with concern “Because that totally sound like an evil plan.”
>Okay, Moon Dancer is right. You have to focus, ignore the little Celestia’s creepy comments from before and concentrate on preventing your plan to go horribly, horribly wrong.
“I’m afraid that you’re wrong Miss Celestia. What my assistant here wanted to say is that it’s time for you two, my dear friends, to go back home, that is to say, we are sending you back to the past.”
>”Awwwwww, but whyyyy? We just got here, and, and we just became friends. Can’t we stay a little longer, pleaaaase?” The two fillies asked at the same time, looking at you with pleading eyes.
>>
>>30154082
>Hnng! C’mon Anon, you can’t falter now, even when the idea of saying no to those two it’s super painful… you…have… to… say…no!
“I-I’m deeply sorry, but that won’t be possible. I have realized that while I truly enjoy the company of fillies as marvelous as yourselves, tampering with time and space in the way that we did was not exactly what I would call an intelligent move, you see there are- Hey!“
>Moon Dancer pushed you to a side as her horn lighted up “We don’t have time for this, doc! We MUST cast the reversal now! Twilight, please secure the fillies. Starlight, you will provide with the supplemental magic while I cast the spell. Anon, you stand back, understood?”
>”Understood!” The two mares nodded at the same time as their horns light up too.
>Well… being cast to a side bothered you to some extent, but on the other hoof… you want your mothers back, and you were absolutely sure that these three mares were more than enough to handle this.
>The two alicorn fillies might have magic beyond any known measure, but so did Twilight, right? And she had the help of Moon Dancer who was super knowledgeable in magic, and Starlight who could pull a lot of crazy stuff.
>Yeah! You were gonna get your moms back in no time, yo!
>”Uh-Uh, Celie?” The little Luna started to panic when she realized that she couldn’t move again “I-I do not have a positive feeling about those mares’ intentions, what should we do?”
>The little Celestia was standing in an attack position, she didn’t move though; the freezing spell was acting on her too. She glared at the mares and huffed “I know Luna, this is even worse than what I thought. It’s not only the evil nerd who we should worry about; her weirdo minions are out for vengeance too.”
>>
>>30154097
>”Y-Yes, I r-realized that” The little Luna sniffled “Poor Mr. Goggles Colt, he was so nice and kind to us and the only reason why this happened in the first place is because he only wanted friends to play with….” She then sucked up her tears and growled “So we will teach those nasty mares a lesson for manipulating our friend!”
>Twilight raised an eyebrow as she looked at the fillies with utter confusion “What are you talking about? We’re not bad ponies; we are just trying to help!”
>Moon Dancer shook her head and intensified the spell “Twilight, I already told you, they don’t know who we are! If you really want for things to go back to normal, don’t listen to them and focus on preventing those two from moving!”
>The little Celestia valiantly replied as she started to charge her horn with her magic ”You guys are lame, you know that? Seriously, using the same old spell? Meh, suit yourselves. We are going to kick your flanks, right, Luna?!”
>”Mhm!” The little Luna nodded decisively and started to charge her magic too “When we are together, there is no evil mare that can stop us!”
>While you were certain that Twilight was powerful to prevent the two fillies from moving… you felt like maybe this wasn’t the proper way to do things.
>You want your mothers back, yeah… but you also felt like it was kind of your responsibility to calm the animosity of these two fillies.
“Miss Celestia, Miss Luna, please. There are no bad guys here. We are just going to send you back to your original time period so we can prevent-“
>”Don’t worry, my cute prince!” The little Celestia interrupted you with a brave yell “You don’t have to cover up these three evil jerks anymore. We’re gonna stop whatever weird spell they are casting and then we will be friends…” she then gave you a wink complimented with a sly smile “Close friends…”
>>
>>30154108
>That sent a chill down your spine, better shut your mouth if you don’t want more of those creepy comments.
>Moon Dancer vehemently shook her head and stomped her hoof as a magical circle appeared beneath the fillies ”No, you won’t because the reversal spell it’s almost finished! You will go back and that’s it!”
>The little Luna giggled and rolled her eyes “I-I am sorry if we filled you with fake hopes. That is rude and princesses usually do not do that. B-But I can’t lie to you any longer, no matter how evil you are. This immobilizing spell is very weak; we just let you get this far because I like dramatical climaxes”
>Some things never change, huh? But ignoring the personality trait, what Luna said could not be possible, right? Or at least that’s what you thought before noticing how Twilight was handling things.
>You thought that it was weird that she didn’t say a word, but now you know why. She was struggling to keep the fillies in place…. Like really struggling.
>Twilight’s horn was shining with an intensity that you had never seen before; little sparks were being shot out of it in every direction. The hot purple princess was sweating, gripping her teeth and looked like she was at her very limit.
> Starlight noticed Twilight’s condition too, she gasped as she took a step back ”T-Twilight? Oh no… T-This is impossible! There is no way that those two fillies can be THAT powerful.”
>The little Celestia snickered and replied with a smug tone “That was, like, the most generic response ever. You guys are not only evil but also boring, and really dumb too. Are you seriously gonna tell me that you really didn’t notice that your friend couldn’t keep up with us until now? Boooriiiiing! I expected better from an evil alicorn and her minions.”
>>
>>30153820
Probably.
Rocking another late ass arrival, slept for about 3hrs, then up again at 7 for a meeting. Going to sleep tonight
>>
>>30154123
>The little Celestia happily moved again, stretched and then turned to her sister with a bored expression on her face “Luna, these guys are lame, let’s get this over with so Anon, you and I can have some fun!”
>… T-They could move this entire time?! Just… Just how powerful are they?!
>”Awww” The little Luna started to move and dropped her head in disappointment “But I wanted to wait until the very last second to beat these weak meanies.” She sighed but ultimately shrugged it off “But okay, let’s do this for Mr. Goggles Colt and his animal friends!”
>Before Twilight could dispel the immobilization spell before anyone could react, the two fillies cast a golden and blue shock wave that sent the three mares crashing against the study’s walls.
>And with that… your hopes were crushed too when you saw the fillies happily giggling and flying out of the study…
>You knew they were powerful, that’s something that you realized since you met your mothers, but to be able to shrug off the magic of three powerful ponies this easily and with such effortless fashion? That was on a whole different level.
>And totally awesome… terrifying, but awesome.
>Your fears increased when you saw Twilight cackling maniacally as she placed her hooves on her temples “Ha… HAH, HAH, HAH! They shrugged it off, I did my best but they just… poof! Shrugged off my magic like it was nothing and t-there is nothing we can do now! The Princesses will remain as fillies forever…a-and you know what that means?”
>Moon Dancer sighed and tried to calm the purple pony’s madness “Twilight, this isn’t the end of the world, we just-“
>”Oh, you’re so wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, WRONG!” Twilight’s expression became crazier and crazier by the second “This IS the end of the world and you know why?”
>>
>>30154152
>Starlight placed her hoof on her friend’s shoulder, it was clear that she was worried “Twilight, please. We just have to get your friends, maybe we could ask Princess Cadence to help us too and then-“
>”DO YOU KNOW WHY?!” Twilight replied with a deranged grin on her face… her eyes man, she looked like a psychopath
>”N-N-No?” Starlight asked with fear in her voice.
>Twilight kept grinning, even after she slammed her head against a wall so hard that she left an impression of her face in it “Heh, heh, heh! Princess Luna and Princess Celestia are in charge of controlling the day and cycles AND they also are the rulers Equestria, sooooo without them in charge~”
>Twilight made a weird motion with her hooves and giggled “Poof! We don’t have anypony to rule the kingdom and since nopony but the princesses can control the sun and the moon without losing their magical abilities” Twilight got up on her hind legs and with a dramatic expression yelled “The day shall last forever!”
>She then went back to standing on her four hooves and giggled ”Quite funny isn’t? We have saved Equestria from a bunch of threats, but what will ultimately bring its doom are two little fillies!”
“H-Hey Twilight, y-you need to calm down, mate. You’re a princess, remember? If you start acting like a crazy hobo then what will happen to Equestria?”
>Twilight clapped her hooves and started to… sing? “Doom, doom, doom! This is my little song of doom! Hmmmm… Maybe I can use it to tell everypony that Equestria is doomed, doomed, doomed, doomed~!”
>Starlight placed her hooves on her mouth and gasped in horror ”Oh no… we have lost her”
“I-I think we agree on that, Glimmer… Twilight’s mind took a trip with no return to crazy-land”
>”W-What are we going to do now?” Moon Dancer started to pace frantically around the study “Should we send a letter to Princess Cadence?”
>>
>>30154166
That would be it for today, as always I only ask that you post your thoughts on the story, suggestions, encouragement and every kind of post is encouraged.

And here's the pastebin link for those who prefer to read it there.
https://pastebin.com/dTyYcWzZ
>>
>>30154166
PIMP THE FILLY YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>30154166
Twilight has lost her fucking mind, the fillies are beyond OP and the little Celestia wants to get the princely D. How is PhD going to solve this? Tune in next time!
>>
https://pastebin.com/nFkjDwUs
i'm not dead... yet

>The smell of a delicious breakfast catches your attention
>Smells like coffee and toast
>But you need to take one of these pills because you don’t want to be haggling with your dick all day
>So, you take one the pills and your penis retracts
>Having a sheath it’s something you need to get used
>After your business you walk up to the kitchen where Lyra is making fried eggs and Bonbon is seated on the table reading a newspaper while she kicks one leg off the other knee in idle abandon
"Good morning girls"
>They hear you and address you back in warm greeting. Lyra turns to you as Bonbon answers you "How did you sleep?"
"Pretty good, though before sleeping Discord took me to his place to make a changeling confess--"
>The coffee mug that Bonbon was drinking from, now is broken in the floor as she spits the contents into your face "WHAT!?"
>>
>>30154829

>Lyra opens a shelf with a lot of copies of the same mug "Almost a week without having to replace it, a new record!"
>You get close to your mint aunt as she hands you a towel to pad off your Bonbon coffee spittle covered face
"Lyra, what’s with Bonbon?"
>The act of rage from the candy horse it's concerning you and Lyra tries to calm you "Oh~ Don't worry, she always gets emotional when something bothers her a little bit."
>"How he dare it!? He can't take you without permissions! I-I'm going to have a talk! Talk with that idiot! IDIOT!" Bonbon is so pissed she’s unable to coherently express herself. You take a step backward as she pounds her hooves on the table waving her hind legs off the edge and screams at the ceiling finally abandoning words for nothing but bestial wailing
> Maybe she should try the decaf.
> Though you really appreciate her concern you also trust Discord, he just has strange ways to work but he's not a menace to you
>>
>>30154829
>Posting right after elo
that was just plain rude
>>
>>30154848

"Bonbon, thank you for your protection and care, but I need to remind you that I'm just an adult in a kid body. I can take care of myself and Discord doesn't seem like a bad dude, at least not now..."
>She lets out a sigh "Ok Anom, I believe you, but at the moment he puts a finger on you... he will see" and then she breaks the floor with a stomp.
>Oh boi earth ponies strength wasn't a joke
>They're really strong
>And they have good rump
>Like Jade, he has the firmest ass that his unicorn twin brother could want

>>30154851
I'm about to going to bed before being at work tomorrow until
>>
>>30154863
(cont.) until night.

>Meanwhile Lyra is goes to seat herself while witnessing the rage of her friend without a concern marring her sunny disposition.
>She finishes a sip of her coffee "Bonnie, calm down, next time I see Discord I tell him to not take Anom that late nor without his permission, ok?"
>Bonbon looks at the crater she has made with cringe worn repentance
>"Dont worry, later we call somepony to fix it" Lyra tries to calm to her candy friend with no avail.
>"Sorry about that, Anom."
"No problem Bonbon, I didn't mean to make you feel bad."
>"So... Lets should be leaving now" Bonbon changes the subject and begins to exit the building. You haven’t even taken a bite of toast yet.
>Bonbon takes two lunch boxes to bring them to Lyra and you.
>"I made you both meals, you’re gonna have a long day ahead." and she kisses Lyra on the cheek and strokes your mane.
>Lyra thanks her and the both of you leaves home
>>
>>30154879

An that's all.
I'm posting this really slow because I need to figure out too much for make my story less shit and enjoyable to (you).
Many thanks to sunset guy (wherever he's now ;_;7 ) for his help with my writing and the anons who gives me feedback. See you another time, good night
>>
>>30154879
Then you wait until tomorrow.

>>30154187
I honestly hope to god that Ph.D. Anon doesn't fall for the filly Celestia, that would be too fucking creepy instrad of funny and adorable like it is right now, if anything, to make this more like back to the future the filly shouls be a bit more assertive in her flirting and PhD should freak out harder.
>>
File: imagae.jpg (5KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
imagae.jpg
5KB, 300x57px
>>30154902

What if tomorrow he posts another update?
>>
>>30154166
Jesus christ the little alicorns are fucking OP like beyond OP
>>
>>30154166
make celly belly a hoe then she has to turn it day time to get yo money. fool-proof plan
>>
>>30154166
Keking at Twilight losing it
>>
>>30155770
>Just Celestia
Why stop with her? Once the big sis is converted into a ho use her to convince the younger one to be the ho too that we the first pimp bussines in Equestria can truly begin
>>
Are we getting erf's green tonight?
>>
>>30150244
sorry folks. A/C broke down. just been trying to cool down to get the mind going.

>The both of you hung around the store a little longer so Mr.Rich could do some personal work and inspecting...and of course, using you for a little advertisement. You didn't mind. He was a business pony after all. And he wasn't being slimy about it. No, he seemed mostly proud to present you.
>And, with the acceptance of your title. You stood proud, waved to the crowd, smiled, bowed, and even signed a few autographs. You were sure if Snips and Snails were here, they'd be among the ones asking for one. And....you wouldn't mind signing it if they didn't overdo it.
>After some time. You and Mr.Rich made your exits and headed to.....er
"Where are we going now Mr. Rich?"
>"Dunno...Usually when I clear a day for rest and relaxation. I either stay home and work on a bottle ship or read, or I go on a trip and spread the name of Barnyard Bargains. Hrn." Mr.Rich turned his head and started to stare at the horn on your neck "Anon, can I tell you a little secret?"
>oooh? A secret? From Filthy Rich? This...could be interesting
"Sure Mr.Rich, what is it?"
>"Well, I have to admit. Your heroism does border on the line of "Super". And I've always had a...well..attraction to that sort of thing. But a Rich liking something so silly? It is rather unheard of. But, despite me not taking up the comic reading or hero worship like the young foals. I have had a few dreams of...ahrm" He cleared his throat and spoke in a low voice "Being a super hero type pony"
>Whhhaat? Wow...this really was interesting.
"So you dream of being a super hero? What kind of super hero?"
>"Well, imagine this. A brave, snappy dressed pony with a eye mask. Able to release a stream of never ending bits from their hooves to ride in the air and defeat ne're do wells with the justice of capitalism."
"Justice of Capitalism? what do you mean by that?"
>"Well Anon, I would literally shoot bits at them until they gave in"
>..wut?
>>
>>30156591
"Uhm, how would shooting bits at them make them stop? Wouldn't they just take it and run?"
>"Anon, have you ever been hit with a sack of bits?"
>No, but you were beginning to see where he was going with this.
"Never mind, I guess being slammed with a stream of bits would hurt."
>"Exactly, it would stop em right in their tracks."
>Right...but, now that you thought about it...
"Y'know, that all sounds pretty cool Mr.Rich but. Why are you bringing it up all of a sudden?"
>"Welllll..." Mr.Rich looked around to make sure no one was to near, then whispered even lower "Pardon me for sounding a irresponsible, but I was wondering if maybe we could do some "Hero Work" so to speak."
>Wooah woah
"Wait...Mr.Rich, are you saying you want to go on an adventure? You do know that's dangerous right?"
>"Well, we'd be relying on your magic and I'm sure as the hero colt you'd know how to handle it. "
>...wait
"So what you're saying is that you want me to make you into that hero, we go find some bad guys, save the day, then come back to Ponyville?"
>Filthy Rich gives you a wink "That's about right"
>Geezez. Could you even let that happen? Was that a good idea?
"Where would we even find trouble? I dunno Mr.Rich, it doesn't sound like too keen an idea to me"
>"Well Anon, if we're both wielding powers of good and justice than I don't see what the problem is.Besides, I already have a place in mind when it comes to stopping some no good criminals"
"What about all that training stuff?
>"The criminal types I'm thinking of shouldn't be all that difficult. Their the classic thugs that take and steal without thinking how it affects the common folk. We should be more than enough for em"
>>
>>30156681
>More than enough huh? Well, common street thugs should be pretty easy to deal with.
"Ok ok, if it's easy and doable then I don't see why not. We'd be doing everypony a favor anyway. But where are these thugs? And how do you know about them?"
>"Well, looks like somepony hasn't been reading the papers. The criminals we're after are somwhere between Trottingham and Winnieopolis. Seems a pair of thieves has been robbing anypony who tries to cross the roads there. And the police ponies from either city hasn't caught them yet."
>Trottingham? Pair of thieves?
>you shrugged
"Are you sure their bad? What is these thieves have been stealing from the rich to feed the poor or something?"
>"Arrow Eye and his merry band of ponies? Anon, Ah dunno if ya heard but they disbanded years ago. The ponies I'm talking are the type who even steal from the young'uns. And that's just as bad as a bad economy...which technically their sort can also cause."
>THOSE BASTARDS! Stealing from children? That's pretty fucked up
"Well, that's good enough for me. But if we're going to do this as super heroes. We're going to need to use super hero names. In fact, how do you feel about Captain Capitalism?"
>"I like it!" He let out with enthusiasm "And you can be the....hrn. What abilities would you have exactly, Anon?"
>Abilities?
>Well, thinking on it. Magically increasing your physical prowess for this might give you an idea for what you are in store for later.
>And you did like your shoryukens...
"Well, I guess I could augment my physical abilities with my magic. As for my own hero name. I already have an idea for it. I'd be called....Ryu! Pretty cool huh?"
>"Well, that ain't very super hero like. Just sounds ya came up with a new and random word."
>What?! Ryu was timeless!
"Hey, it's a pretty strong name. I've even heard that the name Ryu means "Dragon". And that Mr.Rich, is super cool"

nope. I can't continue. the heat is shit. I'll have to see about the A/C tomorrow and figure it out
>>
>>30156814
First thing that comes to mind is how quickly this bad idea devolves into a huge problem
>>
>>30156591
Erf sleep tight
>>
>>30156814
Anon come on, Zangief was the right choice
>>
>>30156814
For a moment I thought they were going to Fillydelphia. Also Iron Jew would fit Mr. Rich way more
>>
>>30158247
>zangief
not picking the balgruuf and fucking shit uo
>>
>>30154879
>"So... Lets should be leaving now" Bonbon changes the subject and begins to exit the building. You haven’t even taken a bite of toast yet.

This is a little awkward. Can be:
So... lets get going now
So... we should be leaving now

>>30154896
Overall much improved from the first few updates you were doing. I like the use of colloquialisms to add flavor and make it sound more natural.
>>
>>30159020
>All of this bad taste
Go Chun-Li or go home
>>
>>30160389
better yet
jackie chun li
>>
>>30160597
How about Kim Ching-Chang Un
>>
>>30159879
Thank you for the feedback and like I said before the sunset guy was helping a lot with this.
>>
>>30160946
not kim kil whan?
>>
>>30161081
Hah, had to Google that one. Didn't even realize the pups had names.

Does he have a catchy pop song by one of the last real bad boys in the game?
>>
>>30160389
Urien or GTFO
>>
>>30156814
>inb4 ErfAnon and Filthy Rich get BTFO by a pair of shitty mugglers
>>
>>30156814
Mate, you really have a frail body
>>
>>30156814
>"Super cool? I don't think so. Most dragons are mischievous or darn right malicious. Though the word is that has changed since they now have a princess that seems to have a good opinion on us pony folk"
>Guh wuh? A Dragon Princess? What is with this OC shit? That can;t have possibly existed in the show.
"W-well...erm. It's meant to strike fear in the hearts of do badders"
>"Oh...well that makes sense then. So then, how does this work. Do you need ingredients for a spell or do you just work your magic?"
>He seemed pretty anxious to begin. It was weird. You didn't peg him for wanting to do cool things like this. Or maybe he was having a mid life crisis?"
"Well Mr.Rich, are you even sure you want to do this? I mean, this is the kind of thing I'd get disciplined for if things went wrong and I just did it willy nilly."
>"I'm sure, but only if you think we can manage it. Ain't no point if we can't manage a win. But I imagine, you being the hero colt n' all, that some common muggers would be easy for somepony such as yourself to subdue"
>Oh no, it'd be fucking easy as shit.
"Yeah, and I guess putting them to justice would do everypony some good. So then, I'm gonna ask again. Are you sure?"
>You put your hoof on your horn and place it on your head.
"Because there is no turning back after this"
>You hold your hoof out towards him, and wait.
>Mr.Rich was thinking. He wanted to live out this dream at least once. To be a real super hero like the comics he read when he was a lad. As an adult and a business pony of the highest class. He doesn't have the luxury for such childish things. But through you? This once...he just wanted to know what it was like before he put it to rest for good.
>"He put his hoof on your with a confidant nod. "Wasn't plannin' on turnin' back until we bring those criminals to justice"
"Then hang on Mr.Rich"
>You say as you both get enveloped by a bright violet light
"BECAUSE HERE WE GO!"
>>
And
Here
We
Go
>>
>>30163127
>You both are teleported to a cliffside overlooking a traintracks set alongside a forested path. It ran through from the side of the cliff into a tunnel, with the forest to it's right side. You both were on the left.
>When you both appeared. You were in a red gi with a yellow mane.while Mr.Rich appeared with a blue eye mask. An enhanced version of his suit with golden shoulders and a gold lettered "CC" on his tie. A cape on his back waving in the wind.
>When you appeared, you looked down at yourself, then frowned.
"Ken?...are you serious? I was definitely going for Ryu,,,"
>Then you heard Mr.Rich squee as he waved his cape around and looked at his tie "Well, I'll be a Ursa Major's uncle! It's really happening. I look like a true blue bonafide super hero! Just like in them old comics I used to read. And Anon you look....erm"
>When he saw you, he had no idea what you were supposed to be with that red gi. "You're er, an oddly dressed karate master? Well alrighty, I don't have a right to criticize I suppose. I do have to say though. I do like that new style of mane you got there. Looks like something a rich pony would have if they had no cares in the world"
>Well, at least he liked it. But goddammit. That means you wouldn't be able to do Shin Shoryuken for a badass finish.
"So, the magic sort of worked off you Mr.Rich, so do you know exactly where we are?"
>Mr.Rich took a quick look around then stood heroically at the cliffside. "I do Anon, we're between Trottingham and Winnieopolis."
"Oh.....hrn?"
>You turn around, and in the distance across what seems to be open waters. You see an island with a small town at the end.
"What's over there?"
>"Trottingham"
>wut?..but, it wasn't even connected by train!
"So where is Winnieopolis?"
>"Way southeast from here, down directly south of us in Griffonsstone"
>...wut?
"Then...wait. Then we aren't between those two places at all! Are you sure we're even in the right spot Mr.Rich?!"
>>
>>30163176
>Because from his words. it didn't make any fucking sense.
>Mr.Rich laughed heartily as he looked down upon the tracks. "Tell you the truth Anon, I thought that maybe there'd be somepony who was listening in on our conversation. So I made it sound a little like nonsense to throw anypony off. But trust me. Somewhere down there are two dastardly ponies ready to rob innocent passerbys. They even been robbing the griffons that pass by. And that ain't a good thing. Griffons get awfully mean if they get robbed."
>You stand by his side and ook down. If they were down there then how the fuck would you both find them?
"Yeah but, how are we supposed to find them?"
>Mr.Rich held his hoof up and started shooting a tiny amount of bits from his hoof. He giggled giddily to himself "I can't believe this, it's really happening"
>ogh, this may have been a bad idea. There's no way he could get used to the powers you gave him. And without a place to start. This could take long enough to worry both yours and his family.
"Mr.Rich..."
>You give him a nudge.
>"H-huh? Oh right right...Well Anon. given the type of heroes we are. How would you find em?"
>He's asking you? How the hell we're you supposed to know?! Without an idea who they were, you couldn't teleport right up to them.
"Well, first I'd like to know who we're dealing with. Maybe I could use my second charge to find them."
>"Sorry Anon, These two ponies wear camouflage and wear weird masks. All we know is one of them is a pegasus and the other a Unicorn. Don't even know if they are mares or stallions."
>....great...
"Then I got nothing..."
>Mr.Rich seemed surprised by your answer. "Really? C'mon Anon, it should be pretty obvious. If you want to catch some thieving criminals, ya gotta use the right bait. Like so.." Mr.Rich pointed his hooves down, like he was aiming a gun. He then shot a stream of bits by the train tracks below, making a large pile of cash.....oh, well, that should have been fucking obvious.
>>
>>30163230
"That's pretty good Mr.Rich, but uhhhh....do you really think they'd do something as dumb as go for some obvious bait?"
>Mr.Rich rubbed his chin as he thought on it. "You're right Anon..." He held his hoof up again, and shot more bits, making the pile even bigger "There we are, nopony could resist that much loot"
>Probably not, but as you look up, you see a greedy old griffon eyeing the pile, and he immediatly makes a divebomb straight into it.
"Yeah...apparently neither can the griffons."
>You both look down as the griffon starts swimming and diving into the pile like he was Scrooge McDuck
"So, what now Mr.Rich?"
>"Hrn, dunno. Didn't expect a griffon to be flying by." He looked down as the griffon began to fill his bags with cash.
>But Mr.Rich himself? He didn't seem too deterred by this. "But a hero knows how to make their plan flexible, like my old hero, Commander Helperhoof! If something didn't go his way then he just adjusted for the situation. And I think I know exactly what to do"
>Mr.Rich walked towards the very edge of the cliff, and looked straight down and took a breath as he held his hooves out.
>What the...it looked like he was going to dive
>Wait, didn't he mention...
"Mr.Rich! Wait! Shouldn't you practice that bef-"
>But it was too late, he jumped, you tried to grab him, but even with your enhances physical abilities. You couldn't reach him in time.
"MR.RICH!"
>You couldn't see him at first. You were quickly grabbing your horn to place on your head to bring him back up.
>But then you heard his heroic laughter as he started riding up, then down towards the griffon on a stream of bits. Mesmerizing you and the catbird as he lands right in front of him.
>Holy shit...how did he get a handle of it so damn quickly?! ON HIS FIRST TRY?!
>He looked up at you and waved "C'mon down Ryu! So we can talk to this fine griffon about helping us."
>You looked down. How the fuck were you supposed to get down there?
>>
>>30163298
"H-hold on Captain. I'll be down in a sec"
>"Alrighty then." Mr.Rich looked back at the griffon, who went back to filling his bags, noticing he was in a hurry. Mr.Rich quickly began negotiations without you. Offering the griffon a few more bits if he would call out as loudly as possible about the pile of bits he has. The griffon, seeing no issue with this if it meant more cash. Agreed.
>As for you, you did realize that you had the Tatsumaki hurricane kick. You could use that to get down.
"OK CAPTAIN! HERE I COME! TATSUMAKI SENPUUKYAKU!"
>You leapt in the air and outstretch a single hindleg and began to spin, it was ridiculously dizzifying and you were moving much more horizontally than you thought you would as you came down.
>You couldn't control it. And you smashed right through a tree below.
>That's right, "through". your hurricane kick was so powerful it lopped the top part of the tree off as you landed behind some bushes.
>Y-you did it...YOU DID IT! YOU LANDED SAFELY! ON YOUR HOOVES!
>You poked your head out from the bushes and waved to Mr.Rich
"Captain! look, I'm OWRFDSDFSD"
>Your victory was short lived however, as the top part of the tree you sliced off with your hurricane kick came hurtling down towards you. Smashing right into your head and bouncing off, making you fall back dizzy.
>K.O.
>>
>>30154879
Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>30163176
Anon you stupid casual, Ken IS a better character than Ryu. Ken is always high tier while Ryu is mid
>>
>>30163386
This is going to be great. Good shit Erf. I have to draw anon and filthy in hero form.
>>
>>30163782
Do it man! Just DO IT!
>>
What an hobestlt cute update, Filtht Rich is a cute hero
>>
boop
>>
>>30163230
ErfAnon messing it up again, Filthy Rich is an adorable superhero. Hope that things works out at least for him
>>
>>30163386
Nig, Ken's Shoryuken is better than Ryu's
>>
>>30154166
>”For what use?” Starlight replied with a defeated tone “Those two are way too powerful for anypony… they shrugged off Twilight’s magic with no effort…” she then collapsed to the ground and covered her face with her hooves “Equestria is truly lost…”
>”So… this is it, huh?” Moon Dancer was in complete despair “I-I guess that we should pack our things and-“
>You interrupted Moon Dancer. You couldn’t take it anymore, you didn’t know why, but you simply couldn’t take it anymore of this hopeless line of thinking.
“No, you’re wrong. This is not over yet, not by a long shot.”
>”What?” The two mares replied at the same time, looking equally confused, as for Twilight… well, she was cataloguing every object in the study from the most doomed to the least doomed… right.
>…You will have to fix that later, but now, you should focus on what’s important.
“You heard me; we have not been defeated yet. I know that the situation seems desperate and I can see why you would want to give up, but I won’t let you do that… I can’t let you do that, because I am Anon, Prince of Harmony and as long as I am here, there will always be hope.”
>Starlight looked away, she closed her eyes and replied with a hopeless tone ”But… but… how are we going to cast the reversal spell? They shrugged off Twilight’s spell and she’s an alicorn!”
>Moon Dancer was faster to regain her composure ”Maybe we can contact Princess Cadence and Prince Shining Armor and we wait for them to arrive while we keep the alicorn fillies inside the castle.”
“No, my cousin is expecting a baby and knowing about what just happened would put a lot of stress on her and my niece. We have to solve this problem by ourselves. Hmmm, tell me, where are the guards? Where are Moonlight and Aegia?”
>”Well…” Starlight rubbed the back of her head
>>
>>30166913
>Moon Dancer adjusted her glasses and replied in a very professional tone… ”After I ran out of the study, I went with the general first. After I told her our situation, she immediately ordered a complete evacuation of the castle, so every guard, maid and members of the castle staff wouldn’t panic in the case they saw the “new” princesses.”
“T-That is actually brilliant… I should have thought of that before sending to you to get Twilight. If word of this got out, then we would have to deal with the mass hysteria that this news would cause… but tell me, Moon Dancer, did Moonlight and Aegia evacuate too?”
>Moon Dancer shook her head “No, General Moonlight and the creepy prench pony said that they would make sure that the new prisoners didn’t escape from the dungeon.”
>So Moonlight and Aegia were busy keeping the changelings in check… wait… oh no, does that means that Moon Dancer now knows about them?
“G-Glasses, did Moonlight ever tell you who the prisoners were?”
>”Hmm? No, she didn’t” Moon Dancer raised an eyebrow “Why? Is it relevant to our current situation?”
>Thank goodness, you knew that you shouldn’t have doubted of Moonlight, but still, it was a relief that you didn’t have to worry about more ponies knowing that the castle has a bunch of changelings locked in the dungeon.
“Other than knowing that Moonlight and Aegia won’t be able to give us immediate help? Kind of, it means that it’s up for the four of us…”
>You looked at the demented Twilight for a moment… she was now curled up on the ground while she giggled, well, maybe it would be better if you leave her out of your new plan.
“Okay, so that means that it’s up for three of us to solve this, and I know that my previous plan didn’t work out as intended, but I have a new one.”
>>
>>30166931
>Starlight immediately exploded after hearing that ”Are you crazy?! After everything that has happened you still want to try again?! Here’s a better idea, one that won’t get us vaporized by two overpowered fillies: We grab a train, we get as far away as possible from here, we find a nice place with water and then build a town there, who knows, we could call it Neo-Equestria or something like that”
>You and Moon Dancer silently stared at Starlight for a few seconds, and then you went back to business.
>Moon Dancer focused on you. She didn’t outright show it, but it was clear for you that she was utterly disgusted by Starlight’s idea “Excuse me, your highness, but since we only have two ponies to work with, those being you and me. I think that it would be wise if you made a re-adjustment to your plan.”
>Your… highness? Why did she start to call you like that, Moon Dancer usually- Nah, you know what? Never mind, you will ask later, this is no time for you to start getting derailed with your thoughts.
“Maybe, maybe not, it all depends on the question that if you think that you will be able to prevent the alicorn fillies from leaving the castle”
>Moon Dancer nodded and readjusted her glasses ”That will be difficult, but not impossible. I must ask though, what will you be doing, your highness?”
>”Didn’t you hear what I said?!” Starlight yelled as she stood in between you and Moon Dancer “This is game over, we lost. We have to run while we can and-“
> Moon Dancer scoffed at the pink unicorn ”If you want to run, then do it, but I won’t go anywhere.”
>Starlight placed her right front hoof on Moon Dancer’s shoulder and asked with a frustrated tone ”Oh, come on! We lost and there’s nothing we can do anymore. You know that, I know that. We would need a miracle to change that.”
>Starlight then pointed at you “And really, do you honestly believe that colt will be able to pull something like that?!”
>>
>>30166988
>Moon Dancer readjusted her glasses and then, narrowed her eyes at Starlight “Yes, yes I do believe that his highness is more than capable of that, and even if I didn’t, when I took this job I sworn that I would always serve the royal family, and I may be many things, but I have always proud myself on my impeccable responsibility.”
>Moon Dancer then walked to your side, readjusted your goggles with her magic and then turned to the pink unicorn “So I will ask you, Starlight Glimmer, are you going to help us or not? Because if you are not, I would appreciate if you would leave already.”
“I am not going to judge if you run away, Glimmer, but at the same time, I just want you to think about a little question. If instead of Twilight it was you who lost her mind, would she leave when you needed her the most?”
>Starlight didn’t answer at first, she thought carefully about what she was going to say next.
>”Well?” Moon Dancer asked as she tapped her hoof on the ground with impatience
>Starlight sighed heavily “No, no she wouldn’t, in fact, she didn’t… despite the horrible things that I did to her and her friends, Twilight didn’t hesitate to give me her friendship…”
>Starlight lowered her head as a saddened smile appeared on her face “She is the first friend I’ve ever had in who knows how long, she was the first one to listen to me without taking me as an outcast… I grew to admire her, I wanted to become like her once I got out of jail… but now that she needs my help… I didn’t even think twice about giving up… what a friend I am, huh?”
>You looked at Twilight… yeah, she didn’t listen to a word that her friend said, she was busy building a fort with some books she found in the study.
>>
>>30166997
“Well, it’s not too late Glimmer. You can show Twilight that you can be a great friend by helping us to change my mothers back to the real form… maybe that will make her snap out of… whatever has gotten into her, seriously, is she always like that when things go wrong?”
>”You have no idea, your highness.” Moon Dancer rolled her eyes “When I told her that I didn’t want to be her friend, Twilight stalked me for like three days”
>Starlight tapped her chin as she remembered something ”I think that Spike told me a story about Twilight going cuckoo because she was going to send a letter to Princess Celestia late…and I think she almost destroyed Ponyville in the process.”
“Huh… that would explain why Moonlight sends a platoon to Ponyville every weekend… and why my mom Celestia is always getting like fifty letters per day from Twilight”
>Starlight placed her hoof on her mouth and giggled ”Twilight has a thing for sending letters like you have no idea, she was always sending them like crazy when she visited me in jail… I think that she even sent a couple during our slumber party last night.”
> Moon Dancer rubbed her chin ”Now that you mention it… I think that she sent a couple letters after the party she threw for me”
>”Ooooh~! Did somepony say the word letter?!” Twilight immediately came out from her book fort, making it crumble in the process “Because I loooove letters, in fact, I love them so much that I will start writing a bunch of letters to tell everypony and I mean every single pony that Equestria has gone kaput!” she then laughed maniacally and clumsily flew out of the study as she yelled “The fillies are coming! HAHAHAHA! The fillies are coming!”
>>
>>30167022
>Starlight stared at the door in shock ”Riiight… I think… that we better hurry up”
>Without keeping your eyes out of the door, you slowly nodded
“Yeah… I agree…”
>Moon Dancer cleared her throat to grab your attention “O-okay, me and Starlight will secure the castle so nopony can get in or out. That should be easy for the two of us, but what about you, your highness? How are you going to transform them back considering that none of us could?”
>”Yeah” Starlight sighed “Those two fillies are too much for any of us, I seriously don’t think that there is anypony in Equestria with enough power to keep them in place.”
>”Mhm” Moon Dancer nodded “And we still have to figure out how we are going to lower the sun and rise the moon in case we can’t transform them back today”
>You shrugged as you gently shook your head
“Y’know, it frustrates me that for all your intelligence, you can’t think on the two beings who can easily fix this situation with no problem whatsoever, and to makes things worse, you guys are familiar with them…”
>You then gave Starlight a smug smirk.
“Isn’t that right… Motley?”
>Starlight cringed after hearing that name, and then she looked away in disappointment “Oh… so you are going to ask them for help…” she then shrugged and walked to the door “Makes sense, Twilight wouldn’t probably like it, but it makes sense.”
>But Moon Dancer wasn’t that convinced as she looked at Starlight and then at you with utter confusion “Wait, what? Motley? Where did that come from? And… who exactly are “them”?”
>”Discord and Eris, the spirits of chaos, yadda- yadda…” Starlight then opened the door and looked at Moon Dancer with a bored expression “You coming or not?”
>Moon Dancer gasped in shock ”Th-The spirits of chaos?!” She then tapped her chin and looked at you confused “Seriously? The spirits of chaos? That’s your plan?”
>>
>>30167029
>Starlight stared at the door in shock ”Riiight… I think… that we better hurry up”
>Without keeping your eyes out of the door, you slowly nodded
“Yeah… I agree…”
>Moon Dancer cleared her throat to grab your attention “O-okay, me and Starlight will secure the castle so nopony can get in or out. That should be easy for the two of us, but what about you, your highness? How are you going to transform them back considering that none of us could?”
>”Yeah” Starlight sighed “Those two fillies are too much for any of us, I seriously don’t think that there is anypony in Equestria with enough power to keep them in place.”
>”Mhm” Moon Dancer nodded “And we still have to figure out how we are going to lower the sun and rise the moon in case we can’t transform them back today”
>You shrugged as you gently shook your head
“Y’know, it frustrates me that for all your intelligence, you can’t think on the two beings who can easily fix this situation with no problem whatsoever, and to makes things worse, you guys are familiar with them…”
>You then gave Starlight a smug smirk.
“Isn’t that right… Motley?”
>Starlight cringed after hearing that name, and then she looked away in disappointment “Oh… so you are going to ask them for help…” she then shrugged and walked to the door “Makes sense, Twilight wouldn’t probably like it, but it makes sense.”
>But Moon Dancer wasn’t that convinced as she looked at Starlight and then at you with utter confusion “Wait, what? Motley? Where did that come from? And… who exactly are “them”?”
>”Discord and Eris, the spirits of chaos, yadda- yadda…” Starlight then opened the door and looked at Moon Dancer with a bored expression “You coming or not?”
>Moon Dancer gasped in shock ”Th-The spirits of chaos?!” She then tapped her chin and looked at you confused “Seriously? The spirits of chaos? That’s your plan?”
>>
>>30167035
“Well excuuuuse me for trying to solve this in an optimal and efficient way instead of coming up with something idiotic like fighting the fillies with a giant robot or challenging them to a magic duel!”
>”That would have been amazing” Starlight dreamily sighed.
>”Yeah, a proper climax and conclusion for the speech that he said” Moon Dancer nodded
>You rubbed your temples and groaned
“Just… go and do your part of the plan, okay?”
>Starlight giggled and rolled her eyes ”Alright, alright… I was just saying that maybe you could have used something flashier, still… thanks for the confidence boost, I dunno what happened to me, but I promise that I’m not like that… most of the time at least. Now if you excuse me, I have a castle to secure.”
“You don’t need to thank me, Glimmer. I just did what I do best”
>The pink unicorn nodded and exited the study. Moon Dancer followed her shortly after, but before she stepped out of the room, you called for her
“Glasses… wait…”
>Moon Dancer turned to you, readjusted her glassed and raised one of her thick eyebrows “Yes, your highness? Is something wrong?”
“Yeah, well no… I mean, kinda… I mean, Glasses, why are you calling me like that?”
>”What do you mean, your highness?”
“Mate, you have never called me your highness and you know that. Call me Anon, or even Doc… your highness is a bit much, especially coming from you… it gives me the creeps. Besides, it’s kinda dumb, I’m a prince, yeah, but unlike my moms, I don’t actually rule Equestria.”
>”Yeaah, about that…” Moon Dancer looked at you with an awkward expression ”I’m afraid that after our second attempt at restoring the Princesses’ real ages failed… you kinda do rule Equestria now”
>>
>>30167044
Shit m8 you have everything to be set out for like, to alicorn fillies who can be prime pussies a fuckton of money, looks and a kingdom.
>>
>>30167044
PhD Anon, the ruler of Equestria. Wonder how Erf Anon would react to this piece of news.
>>
>>30167044
Is PhD seriously going to rely on the fucking spirit of chaos? Does he not see how bad that plan is?
>>
File: Fillylestia x PhD.png (1MB, 2598x2416px) Image search: [Google]
Fillylestia x PhD.png
1MB, 2598x2416px
>>
>>30167840
Absolutely adorable
>>
>>30167668
Probably would go full nuclear this time.
>>
>>30167840
Fillylestia is top cute, I adore this drawing!
>>
>>30168274
Yeah he would pop a vein and say something like "I am working my ass here to be a hero and that asshole just became the king?! Fuck this!" without realizing that PhD got there by bad luck and internally is probably crumbling down
>>
>>30167840
PhD is fucking gay for not giving the filly the royal D
>>
>>30167840
You are super good at drawing cute stuff, how do you do it bunny?
>>
>>30168844
Unicorn blood.
What else could it be?
>>
>>30167840
It's shit.
>>
>>30163386
>Mr.Rich, with an elated smile on his face, joins your side, ignorant of your head bop as he was still a little focused on the griffon. But He seemed pretty ecstatic about your choice of landing. "Great initiative Anon, this here bush will make the perfect hiding spot. Once those two thieves come to take the bits. We'll spring our trap and face them like true heroes would!"
"Hh? What?..ngh,...s-sure"
>You slowly get up rubbing your head.
>Could you not go one fucking day without something hitting it? Well hopefully you met your quota because you couldn't risk any more head smashes.
"R-right..right. So, what are we doing exactly?"
>"Waiting for the thieves to make their move. That griffon over there is helping us by being the hapless traveler." Mr.Rich then politely raises his hoof and shakes his head "I know, I know. heroes don't usually involve civilians. But we happen to be in luck that our griffon friend is a master hunter. He'll know to run once the thieves arrive. And as long as we leave him the bits, he won't give away our position"
>Huh...sounded like the griffon was a bit of a greedy dick.
"Mr.Rich, I don't want to make your offer sound dishonest. But all those bits will probably disappear when we change back."
>"Ah figured Anon, tried to explain it to him but the nasty eye of greediness got a hold of him. That's why I gave him a bag of my own money as "extra incentive" "
"You mean, so he'll still have some money after it's all over because it'd be dishonest to leave him with nothing. Right?"
>"Exactly Anon, exactly"
>Typical Saturday morning thinking. You wouldn't have left the guy a single bit if he made the threat of revealing your position. But what were you to do?
>And so you waited. Both of you keeping a vigilant eye on the griffon and pile of bits.
>You took quick glances at Mr.Rich from time to time. He was like a kid in a candy store. You knew he couldn't wait to pop out and heroically bring these thieves to justice.
>>
>>30169241
>You? Despite the issues. You were just glad he was happy. Also because you could show him your own heroing skills.
>Though, waiting for the thieves themselves was kind of boring.
>And then, what if they don't come?
"Mr.Rich..Are you sure this will work? That griffon looks like he wants to bolt"
>"I'm sure Anon. Even if I end up wrong, I'm still sure. For when it comes to justice. It's better to be sure and try. Than to quit and give up. Diligence Anon! Diligence. We have to be like the garnish on a dinner plate. Unnoticed and yet there because we have to be!"
>Wut? That didn't seem right.
"Uhhh, does it really need to be there? I mean, nopony ever eats it anyway right? Why even put it there?"
>"Trust me Anon, in my world. many ponies would never go back to a restaurant if they didn't get the preparation right. even if they weren't going to eat any of it at all. It's the way of the wealthy. Though, personally, I'm a tad more relaxed about it."
>Huh, well. You couldn't really argue that as you never really hung out with any rich pony outside the Riches themselves. If He said it, it was probably true.
"Alright then. Then I'll stick by you. I just hope these guys show up soon. I'm getting hungry.
>"As am I, ;m going to have one heck of a hearty meal after this"
"Me too"
>Then something else crossed your mind.
"Wait, Mr.Rich. Since we're doing this as "Superheroes" How exactly are we going to handle the aftermath? I can't imagine us doing this again. And it'd be pretty weird for two heroes to show up and then never return"
>"Got that planned out too Anon. Our best course of action is to deliver them to the local authorities without them getting a good look at us. Our heroism will become that of a strong rumor and may deter other ne'er-do-wells from repeating their mistakes."
>Huh...Mr.Rich really had this all planned out to a T
"You really thought this through, huh?"
>>
>>30169363
>"Anon..." Mr.Rich sighed with a smile and gently put his hoof on your shoulder "I've been wanting to do something like this since I was a young foal. My own father, bless his soul, got me every comic a colt could ever ask for. And I enjoyed it for as long as I was young. You've given me a chance to live this stallion's childish dream. A dream I've imagined time and time again. Even if life isn't like the comics I used to read, getting it close and living it out while making Equestria a safer place for all is a great honor within itself. So in terms in having a plan? You can bet this business pony has somethin up his sleeves"
>Mr.Rich....
>He really wanted to make this work, his one chance, and he wanted it more than anything else right now.
>And he was such a good and nice guy. A guy who believed in you.
>Fuck it, you'dd wait til your bones if it made him happy.
>Well, you probably wouldn't. But the sentiment was what counts.
>So you give him a salute
"Alright Captain, I'll stick by you until the end!"
>Mr.Rich saw your cute little salute and started to tear up.
>He had to look away as he sniffled and wiped his tears. He took a moment to compose himself then looked back at you with a gentle smile "A-at ease Ryu, w-we are on a stake out after all. Ahrm..." He cleared his throat and tried to look more serious "we must stay vigilant, and keep our eyes peeled and...hrnn.." But he couldn't keep it up for long as he breaks into a sigh "Thank you Anon, you're a real stand up stallion. Now" Raised his hoof with a confidant smirk "Let's catch some crooks!"
"Right Mr.Rich! I won't let you down!"
>>
>>30169433
>And so you both went back to waiting.
>But that griffon was obviously losing his patience as he started to put the bits in his bag with greedy abandon.
>But at this point, it wouldn't matter as long as he left most of the pile.
>All you had to do was watch the pile, and wait for these pair of crooks.
>Don't lose interest
>don't get bored
>Don't falter
>Don't think lewd thoughts
>Be vigilant
>Keep eyes peeled
>Stay awake
>.....come on...
>"Psst, Anon..Anon, look" Mr.Rich pointed forward. Two masked ponies, in full black garb, stepped out from the trees. One had blue wings and had a female voice. The other had a pink horn. and was male.
>Pink and a guy...poor fella.
>"Oi! Griffon! nice pile ya got there, why don'tcha shove off and leave it to us" The pegasus mugger said spreading her wings to reveal two attached dart launchers. Cripes...
>"Ya heard the lady" The unicorn brandished a couple of bombs and lit a match "Don't need to get nasty now do we? It ain't worth rufflin' yer feathers, right?"
>"The griffon looked like he wanted to fight them off with his life. But instead, he just gave a semi believable shriek and flew off. Obviously to return later for the cash.
>"Lookie here quick wit, I don't think I ever seen so much loot in one place. makes me touched that idiots still travel these here roads with oodles of bits" The pegasus said as she eyes the bits, closing her wings.
>"Too right, Target Shot, too right. We're going to be eating better than the princesses tonight, that's fer sure." Quick wit snickered as he put the bombs into a little bag he had on his side "Ahhh, larseny is a beautiful thing it is. For us anyway"
>..they sounded rather limey...
"That's gotta be them.."
>"Agreed, and they seem nastier than a latrine on a hot day." Mr.Rich was looking towards their direction with a scowl "And them weapons they have. To think there'd be ponies that ruthless."
>>
>>30169564
"So, what's the plan?"
>Mr.Rich seemed conflicted "I...mnnn..I don't know." He seemed worried, he didn't want to admit it. But a big part of him didn't expect them to actually show up. He got so caught up in the glamour that he didn't realize the danger. He didn't want you to get hurt. And he didn't know how to approch this. He didn't know if he should.
>But he just leave them be. Especially after his big claims.
"Mr.Rich?"
>"Anon, maybe we should get the proper authorities here pronto instead. We may be in over our heads..."
>What?! after all that..he wanted to quit now?!
"W-what? But I thought you wanted this..."
>"I do..I..I..ah did" Mr.Rich sighed "But ah guess I didn't realize how dangerous it could actually be. And...." Then he realized, he must look like a coward right now "Ah guess I look right foolish right now. Getting excited and then giving up at the most important of times. I guess I got caught up in the spectacle of it. Now, at the most important moment. I realized I'd be making an irresponsible decision. as a Stallion, as a businesspony, and as a father. I'm sorry Anon...."
>Fuck..he was realizing his mistake..
>You couldn't have that. How was he supposed to live out his dream if he gave up now?
"Mr.Rich, I know this is irresponsible and dumb. I know we can get hurt. And yeah, that sounds really bad and irresponsible. But we're the only two ponies who know and will ever know about this. This is your chance to live out your childhood dream Mr.Rich. I made this happen for you because I respect you. And i'm willing to follow you all the way to the end! You and Me Mr.Rich. We're just a couple of ponies living out the fantasy. Besides, if anything happens. I can just zap everything to safety. So c'mon, don't give up. We both have powers now. We can do it!"
>>
>>30169663
>"But Mr.Anon....." He stopped, turned away, then looked back at your horn with worry "Anon,do you realize how dangerous this is?"
"I saved an entire world, so yeah. I got it. These guys are peanuts compared to what I'm used to"
>"Right, you have haven't ya?" Mr.Rich stopped to really think about it. "...so, what you're saying is. That just this once, in my entire life, I can do the most wrong thing a responsible stallion such as myself can do to do the most right thing. That.." He took a deep breath, trying to force himself to get back into the groove "despite anything that can happen. That we can end up hurt or worse. That we should still do this? The consequences can be quite dire Mr.Anon"
>You just give him a cocky smirk "But we're heroes Captain, and over there are some bad guys willing to hurt ponies if we do nothing. So come on, let's do it. Let's save the world..er..stop some criminals!"
>Mr.Rich went silent, looked at the pair piling the bits into sacks. and pondered.
>To Mr.Rich, this was the dumbest most irresponsible thing he could ever do right now.
>But if he didn't act now. Then those two ponies would just attack more innocents.
>"Alright Ryu, let's go get em!"
>You wanted to correct him that you were Ken now..but whatever. It was go time!
"Alright Captain!"
>You and Mr.Rich jump out from the bushes and go to confront the thieves
>"Hold it right there villains! For you have been caught by the golden eye of Captain Capitalism and his trusty ward, Ryu!" Mr.Rich said with confidence and pride
"Yeah, so you better stop what you're doing. or else!"
>"Oi, Quick wit. Get a look at them. They be wearin' their knickers inside out they is." Target Shot scoffed
>"Blimey, they is, ain't they? Shove off you two, or else you might get hurt. The treasure is ours for the taking!" Quick wit threatened as he opened his bomb bag
>>
>>30169692
>"It is you two who should "Shove off", lest you wish to face our mighty and rich set of villain er...takedownery" Mr.Rich fumbles a little with his words. making the two laugh at his foolishness.
>"Oi, you serious mate?" Target shot opened her wings to reveal her dart guns "We ain't tellin' you again. Either leave or you're gonna get really hurt. We're busy, but we ain't above hurting a foal to make a point"
>God, who were these clowns? Maybe you were feeling big for beating down a robot. but these two seemed to be amateur hour.
"Ohhh, scary. Look, sorry to say. but you've been caught by Captain Capitalism. Either give up now or face his golden justice. Not to mention my flaming hooves"
>"Flaming hooves?! Golden Justice?!" Quick wit started to laugh hard "I'm gonna die laughing from your words of stupidity before I see any of them things!"
>"It's not wise to mock my young ward. Or do you want to personally have a taste of what this stallion can do?" Mr.Rich pulled up all his bravery for this, it was now or never as he stepped up.
>You whispered at him
"Be careful Mr.Rich, remember. You have powers now. use em"
>"Ah know...." Mr.Rich was ready. "I'm gonna do my best..."
>"Oi, what are they whispering about Quick Wit?" Target asked, annoyed with the quiet words.
>"Couldn't tell ya, but if they want to make a spectacle then let's start with a bang, eh?" He used his magic to pull and light two bombs and threw them at Mr.Rich "Catch!"
>Bombs, Already?!
>You tried to make a move to do something. But it was too late. Mr.Rich was caught in the blast before you could do anything.
>All there was was a cloud of smoke where he stood.
>"...Well, that was easy..." Quick Wit turned to look at "whoever ya are. Shame about yer father, but we gave ya a chance and ya blew it mate. Best be leavin' while you can"
>"He won't be going anywhere" A not so mysterious voice said
>>
>>30168944
>unicorn
GOD FUCKING-

Well, I was gonna give celly a buttstamp too anyway. Time for fix.

>>30168844
Cute things are fun to gawk at. and fuk, so my hand replicates cute for me.
>>
>>30169708
>Everyone looked in surprise at the cloud of smoke. All except for you. You just smirked. Because you knew, that he was ok. If he wasn't, then there'd be more than just smoke.
>Mr.rich stood bravely, while sweating heavily from a quick bout of fright, holding up a shield of bits. He blocked the explosions with a shield of fucking bits.
"Brillaint Captain! a Masterful defensive move!"
>You cheered
>"What in the hay?! Oi, Quick Wit. What's all this?!" The pegasus mare hadn't seen anything like it.
>"Dunno, but I don't like it. Probably threw his bits at me bombs he did. Won't happen again" Quick wit prepped three bombs this time, and threw them at Mr.Rich
"SHORYUKEN!"
>With a fiery hoof, you launch upwards at the bombs, sending them up in the air and causing them to explode prematurely as you fall down.
>You look at your hoof and gasp in surprise.
"Huh...woah..I forgot Ken could do that"
>"Oi, Quick wit...t-there's somethin' funny about these two blighters..I-I Ain't s-seen nothin' like this before" Target put her wings at the read and aimed. Ready to fire at Quick's command.
>Quick Wit growled "It's a trick Target Shot, just use yer darts and knock them two out!"
>Target readied her shot.
>But you were ready. You knew how to beat a projectile.
>Mr.Rich looked ready himself "Ya got something to block that shot, Ryu?"
"Yessir Captain"
>"That's what ah like to hear"
>Both of you we're ready. Each with your own way of easily blocking the shot.
>Target fired her twin shots at you and Mr.Rich, bending her wings accordingly to aim.
"HADOKEN!"
>You fire a fireball at the incoming dart. Obliterating it.
>Meanwhile, Mr.Rich blocks the dart with a single summoned bit.
>Wait..no
>He deflected it back at Target Shot, knocking her out instantly.
"W-woah...C-captain, how did you do that?"
>Mr.Rich just chuckled as he span the single coin on the frog of his hoof "Ahm a business pony Ryu, I know my way around a bit"
>...woah...wat a fucking badass
>>
>>30169754
>Quick Wit was shaking now. "Monsters, Blumin' monsters! Nopony can do that! not even a bloomin' alicorn!"
>He tried opening his bag to get out more bombs. But he was already out. And it didn't seem he cared too much about his associate because he turned and made a break for it.
>You and Mr.Rich looked at eachother with cocky smirks. You both already knew you had victory. Mr.Rich was internally surprised hos well it went. And felt a new burst of energy within himself.
"You got this Captain?"
>"Indeed I do Ryu. If you'll just pardon me" Mr.Rich immediately began to ride his stream of bits created by his hooves towards Quick Wit.
>As he neared, Quick Wit yelled back at him to stay away.
>"Villain!" Mr.Rich said heroically "You have caused many a crime and hurt many a pony, and so, justice demands payment! and I am it's cashier! Prepare to BIT the dust!" Mr.Rich slams him with a huge block of bits, burying him and knocking him out from the impact. He buries him deeply enough that he can't escape, but keeps his head above the pile so he can get air.
>...also, not the words you'd have used but still....fucking amazing.
>Mr.rich returned to the ground next to you as he stood on a small pile of bits created by his stream.
>He looked so goddamned pleased with himself.
>"Mr.Anon.....this was, without a doubt. THE GREATEST HERO HOEDOWN AH EVER DID HAVE! YEEHAW!" He reached over and hugged you tightly. Not in a way that'd make you gasp for air thanks to your powered up body. But enough to let you know he was so damn happy...so..damn...happy.
>>
File: Fillylestia x PhD.png (1MB, 2598x2416px) Image search: [Google]
Fillylestia x PhD.png
1MB, 2598x2416px
Fixt
>>
File: 20170501_204618.jpg (377KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
20170501_204618.jpg
377KB, 2016x1512px
>>30169801
That was fun. Thanks erf.
>>
>>30169801
Mr Rich is best hero, this whole thing was incredibly adorable, good work erf.

>>30170249
Man this is fucking awesome
>>
>>30169801
Iron Jew and Chad Colt save the day once more!
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.