[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pony Transformation General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 153

File: 1481425378663.png (130KB, 984x784px) Image search: [Google]
1481425378663.png
130KB, 984x784px
Human becomes pony. How, why and what happens next are all up to you. New stories and art welcome!
Any type of transformation into ponies, dragons, gryphons, changelings, draconequus, etc., whether OC or canonical, & Anonponies of all shapes and sizes.

Previously on PTFG,

Anon's a pussy (nsfw) by ThatGuyWithTheFace: - NEW and COMPLETE!
https://pastebin.com/bsWZvY0i

A Sun in the Dark by Gumo: - NEW
https://pastebin.com/Untnp4Nc

Cuddly Doom by Geoffrey-McDermott: NEW
https://pastebin.com/LPuPsFQC
https://pastebin.com/JLKmpgrv

A Ray of Sunshine by Anonymous:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gNF2K8CzKjXhEr6hV1UyUj0BB2cw4l8KFfNmvQazXGY/edit

One Lucky Pet by Buckett:
https://pastebin.com/P3hFyJBK
https://pastebin.com/2DhSAUkP

Breaking Horse by SpaceWolfe:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Cuh8qxD-hk8oMxpuwrH0pD7858VmDOaf9gEjMGo8Ks/edit

Our Town by Ranger:
https://pastebin.com/AQbzcGn0

Discordia! Or: How I came to Love the Mare by Alycornanon:
https://pastebin.com/EXkdm3QD

More prompts by ThatGuyWithTheFace:
https://pastebin.com/gifQqwn5

Unrated TF image dump thread:
http://derpy.me/ptfgnsfw

Below are some suggested writing prompts.

>Someone randomly turning into a pony but not being able to hide from the world, or not trying to. Instead just trying to live a normal life even if they're suddenly in the media spotlight.

Left 4 Herd:
>A mad scientist has created a zombie/pony hybrid virus, and spreads it via a suicide bomb. Normally, the people who have been transformed into these zombie/pony hybrids look, act, and communicate like a normal pony would, however, when they notice a human being they will charge rapidly at said human until it is caught and infected, or if it escapes out of sight. They also retain all of their memories of being human.

Archive of over 250 stories, as well as additional links and materials:
http://derpy.me/PonyTF

Awful /soc/-type chatter's in #ptfg on irc.rizon.net

Previous Thread:
>>29962967
>>
File: 1481502044685.png (369KB, 1077x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481502044685.png
369KB, 1077x1024px
tfw you will never have big lovable stallion bf
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuKZlnjFKAY
First for Spacewolfe's update
>>
>>30035093
truely, the greatest tragedy of them all
>>
>>30035305
>Twilight turns Anon into a filly
>Her attempts to return him to humanity don't work out exactly as she'd planned: now Anon is two fillies
>Not two different fillies with Anon's memories, but Anon's consciousness is shared across two filly bodies
>She tries again and again, before giving up after creating what is essentially a filly hivemind, with Anon's mind puppeteering ten cute little fillies
>She tells him he's just going to have to figure this shit out himself since any further attempts to fix it on her own will probably make it worse
>Surely having ten bodies, some of which are unicorns and pegasi, makes up for losing two hands and a dick, right?
>>
File: 0.png (516KB, 1441x2059px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
516KB, 1441x2059px
>>30035323
>>Surely having ten bodies, some of which are unicorns and pegasi, makes up for losing two hands and a dick, right?
Some would say that having one filly body would more than make up for it. Maybe they can amalgamate into one alicorn mare.
Until then, they'd better get the fuck away from Twilight, knowing how she handled the too many Pinkies incident.
>>
>>30035095
Spacewolfe comes tomorrow.
>>
File: free shrugs.jpg (272KB, 1116x612px) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.jpg
272KB, 1116x612px
>start turning into a pony
>start masturbating
>>
>>30035401
This time is different though. In too many Pinkies you had dozens of identical ponies with the same memories and experiences. In this example, you have multiple ponies sharing one pool of memories and experiences as well as a consciousness. It's a totally unprecedented scenario; killing one of the fillies might just reduce the scope of the hivemind to nine fillies, or it could be like amputating a limb. What if the consciousness is actually contained in one filly's brain, and you happen to destroy that filly? The safest option would be to let them be until more information can be gathered.
>>
Now that Gumo is kill, would someone care to take over the good ideas he was butchering?
>>
File: 1489811586724.png (471KB, 561x912px) Image search: [Google]
1489811586724.png
471KB, 561x912px
>>
I need more Lexi and >>29981754
>>
>>30035801
If I had a tail that is what I would do with it.
>>
File: 1493853168947.png (873KB, 3000x2480px) Image search: [Google]
1493853168947.png
873KB, 3000x2480px
I want WallMixer to be my pet stallion

I want to dress him up in pretty dresses and have him ride me
>>
>>30035678
Well I guess they're safe, so long as they don't start assimilating other ponies into their collective.
>>
>>30035726
Yeah, like Gumo. He's a pretty decent writer, bet he could write em. Oh wait, he already is.
Can you hear that, Anon? It's the sound of the world's smallest violin, and it's playing for (you)
>>
>>30035093
Rainbow Dash, contrary to popular belief, is not a boy, Anon.
>>
File: 1492907851405.jpg (417KB, 2343x3244px) Image search: [Google]
1492907851405.jpg
417KB, 2343x3244px
I want to be the pet stallion
>>
>>30036980
go back to your containment general
>>
File: 1491571980840.png (651KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491571980840.png
651KB, 1067x800px
>>30037012
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>30037046
/ptfg/ is not the same as /hhh/
>>
File: 1487284468307.png (228KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487284468307.png
228KB, 800x800px
>>30037053
they didn't say anything about homosexuality, they just want to be a pet stallion.
>>
>>30037053
We've had gay tf green before. Hell, WallMixer's writing a good one right now.
>>
File: ss.webm (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ss.webm
133KB, 1280x720px
>>30034997
>>
>>29965559
Nice. Rather than standing there watching he should have run so much sooner. He only has himself to blame
>>
>>30034997
Am I the only one who like TF but thinks images depicting TFing into a canon character is autistic as fuck?
>>
>>30037514
You are not. Unfortunately there is not enough tf art so we have to make do with what we've got.
>>
>>30035093
Having a normal neck mane would suffice.
>>
>>30036957
>geldings aren't considered boys
Now come on-- eh, I'm actually okay with that.
>>
File: Maud.png (176KB, 927x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Maud.png
176KB, 927x1200px
>>30037514
Sometimes. I don't mind it but it is the more fetishy side of TF.
>>
>tfw you'll never be the loving and supportive pony mom
>>
No Spacewolfe today then? Alright, guess someone needs to get the green train rolling for the new thread.

CUDDLY DOOM
Current chapter (continuing from >>30018936) can be found here: https://pastebin.com/JLKmpgrv

>It was dark… even for nighttime
>Anywhere else in town, the moon and stars might have illuminated a bit of the sky
>At the very least, on a cloudy night, scattered light from the dull yellow sodium glow of streetlamps downtown might have done some good
>A hellish and unnatural sight to be sure, but it was still some kind of sight
>Instead, the densely packed forest leaves greedily grabbed for every ray that tried to make its way through
>It would have been very useful cover in avoiding the Pegasi on my escape
>Would have, had I made it more than eight feet into the forest
>And those eight feet weren’t even horizontal – what a joke
>Still, at the base of the shallow ditch in which I found myself, the darkness wasn’t absolute, and squinting allowed me to make out a few of my surroundings
>There were definitely more than the four of them that I’d encountered trying to kick down my door
>Maybe as many as seven or eight, and that was only in my field of view
>I could turn my head to the side, distressed nerves warning me that it wasn’t a healthy idea
>It was apparent my neck wasn’t fractured, as I could raise my head enough to look over my body, feet poking up just beyond the quickly rising and falling silhouette of my chest
>I settled my head back down, but not without a long, strained groan
>They hadn’t pounced on me yet, though they had to be well aware I wasn’t going anywhere in this state
>I felt the dried blood all over the side of my face; if that weren’t an indication of my vulnerability, I don’t know what would be
>Actually, that probably was the very reason they could show patience - a trait I hardly considered feasible after hearing their frantic effort to break down my door
>>
>>30038289
Take five; I can't post the actual update but the pastebin is updated. Line 307, have at it:
https://pastebin.com/JLKmpgrv
>>
>>30038363
>>30038549
Well that's weird and annoying. I could try and post it if it'll help.
>>
>>30038631
Could you please, if you can? It seems to be a problem with something in the second block of text, right where I'm getting cut off. Obviously I can still post non-green so I'm having trouble figuring out what the filter doesn't like. Thanks!
>>
>>30038289
>I stared up at the trees, thoughts swimming in a daze as I tried to get myself up to speed on what was going on
>Maybe I could talk my way out of this, maybe I could convince that me staying as a human was better for t-
>Two dark blurry masses stepped into my field of view
>A soft glow near one of them gently grew more intense, resolving the pointed unicorn horn from which it originated, then the facial features of the two ponies looking at me
>I found myself meeting the gaze of Daisy and Sky Meadows
>Their expressions were still cheerful, but they carried more subdued, serous undertones than the ponies giddily bounding down the hallway hours earlier
>Still trying to piece together the thoughts leading to the words, sentences, mouth movements, and sounds I’d hoped would buy my escape, my mouth hung uselessly ajar
>Daisy was the first to speak
>>
>>30038734
>"Don't be afraid, I can see you're afraid but we're not going to hurt you."
>>
>>30038799
>At that, my breathing audibly quickened as I tried imperfectly to keep myself calm between short, tormented breaths
>Hyperventilating would do me no good in getting out of this, and at worst I tried to avoid thinking about what would happen if I passed out again and their patience wavered
>I wanted to be awake for whatever they had in store for me; it might be the only way to try and keep a grasp on "me" - the real "me"
>I wasn't afraid of being hurt by these ponies
>Not physically... not in the way Daisy was talking about
>I could tell she had much left to say, but instead she tenderly shushed me and signaled to Sky Meadows to take a step back
>She too gave me some more breathing room, though she wasn't yet ready to abandon her speech
>After a few moments that seemed to drag on for an eternity, steady inhales through my nose met long exhales in a well-controlled rhythm
>>
>>30038836
>This was my maximum attainable level of calmness given the circumstances, and Daisy was well-acquainted with this
>"Our herd is growing nicely here, but it could be so much more. There are so many people around here with whom friendship is still lost, and I think I know just the thing for it"
"Why aren't you going after them? Why are you waiting around for me to wake up, to calm down, all those things?"
>Nothing about this made sense
>Three of them turned my neighbor into a pony in just a few moments; these seven or eight of them would make short work of groups of people...
>And then those groups would make short work of entire crowds...
>For all I knew, it could be just after twilight, or the hour before morning already; maybe there were already herds, hundreds of ponies strong, devastating the local area
>Mercilessly and hopelessly mobbing anyone brave enough to put up a fight
>>
>>30038872
>Pegasi preying on those ambitious enough to make a run for it
>Wasting time on one incapacitated human didn’t make any sense, considering the transformational power they wielded
“What’s so special about me?”
>“Friend, in a way, it’s particularly advantageous to us that you’re not able to go anywhere. Most people, even the willing ones, are often surprised at first by friendship”
>“The change startles them because they’ve lived their whole lives differently; they grow to be so used to what they can see that they brush aside the benefits of what they can’t”
>“They get so caught up on the fact that they have feet, that they forget about the importance of forgiveness”
>“They get so caught up on having hands that they forget about the importance of helpfulness”
>“We’ve all found that modesty requires a mane, honesty requires hooves, and trustworthiness a tail – that’s where the unfriendly fall short”
>“Luckily, all it takes is a little bit of affection, one hug from a true friend, and they come to their senses soon enough, all the more excited to share friendship with others”
>The way Daisy spoke so eloquently, I had to wonder whether this was the first time she’d spoken of this topic
>I shuddered to think how many ponies standing around me were once helpless people meeting the same fate during their final moments in a human body
>>
>>30039047
“Please, just… please get it overwith then… I… I’m ready to be a pony, honest. I’m ready to be your friend.”
>All this, after I’d explicitly told her the opposite through a locked door
>I was never a great liar – they saw right through my deception earlier, and with my facial expression betraying me as I lay there on the forest floor, a neon sign might as well have been pointing to my bluff
>Truly, with every passing moment I became more concerned – terrified – about what Daisy had planned for me
>I thought being a pony was one of the worst possible outcomes for the night, verily comparable in consequence to death, but I was beginning to reconsider
>I didn’t want to be a pony
>I didn’t want to be a pony
>And I didn’t want to be whatever Daisy had in mind
>From the far edge of my peripherals, the subtle movement of a blue pony caught my eye
>“How do you want to do this?” asked an uncharacteristically stern Sky Meadows
>“It’ll make it a lot easier if he’s lying on his stomach; that way the wings have space to grow”
>Sky Meadows gave a nod, walking over to the side of my body with my bad arm
>I didn’t sugar coat it for myself - if she was going to be pushing that particular side of my body, it was going to hurt
>Well, pushing prettymuch ANY side of my body was going to hurt in the state I was in
>I could at least give thanks that she wasn’t rolling me the other way, which would have crushed my bad arm into an even worse shape under my body weight
>I did my best to be cooperative; at the very least, submission might make this less painful now that my fate seemed pretty well sealed
>Doing my best to elevate my arm even an inch or two, Sky Meadows wedged her head underneath and gave as forceful of a shove as she could muster
>I yelped in pain as I began to roll, and found myself resettling on my stomach a moment later
>Thankfully I’d only needed to attempt that ordeal once
>>
>>30039060
>My arms were still at my side, but without looking I could feel a faint tickling sensation as the first patches of pony fur pushed out where Sky Meadows had made contact
>I groaned at the thought that my humanity was already slipping from my grasp, but also at the still-pulsing pain coursing through much of my body
>Was it even necessary, really? Who’s to say I was going to get wings growing out of my back anyways?
“How is that you know I’m going to be a Pegasus? Is it because my neighbors ended up as Pegasi? Is it something about me?”
>“Well, normally, it’s prettymuch random, but well-versed unicorns have the ability to influence the process if they know the right spells.”
“And me in particular, being a Pegasus in particular, does what for you?”
>Daisy gave an intentional exhale and looked up to the forest, not so much in irritation as in hollow hope that the answer to my question was written in one of the trees
>Without attempting to establish eye contact, she racked her brain for an answer, opting to respond with a question of her own
>>
>>30039067
>“You’re at least familiar with the television show My Little Pony, or maybe some of the toys, right?”
“I’ve seen some commercials for it and I could probably name the, like, five main characters…”
>“Okay, do you know of any of the princesses, Celestia, Luna, Cadance, Twilight Sparkle later on?”
“I just recognize the name Twilight Sparkle, what about these princesses?”
>“Of course you know about what we call ‘Earth ponies’, Pegasi, and unicorns. They’re, say for example, Sky Meadows, Storm Cloud, and myself”
>How could I forget about them…
>“The princesses are kind of like a combination of the traits of all three pony types – visibly, they have both wings and a horn”
>“I’ve made a lot of friends, but none are ever like those princesses – alicorns, we call them, when they have all those traits”
>I opted to stare unwaveringly at the ground, because Daisy undoubtedly would have commented on my expression if we’d locked eyes
>My blood was ice cold, and if the suppressed fear wasn’t evident in my face, my slight, uncontrollable shaking otherwise gave it away
>The pieces were all starting to come together, and if this meant what I thought it did, I could safely say I wasn’t ready to be a pretty pony princess in any capacity
>Not that my preparedness would make much difference to her or any of the other ponies around me
>After all, I presumed none of them had been prepared to end up as ponies
>Daisy has been wanting to do this for a while, and simply needed the right ingredient for her purposes… lucky me
>>
>>30039078
>“I made friends with two other unicorns recently, both of which are also quite adept at their magic – Arctic Charge, Magnolia, if you’d be so kind?”
>I made out a steady of rhythm of clacks as two ponies’ worth of hoofsteps bounded over the rocks; they halted a few feet away from me
>“Just as the plan is supposed to go for alicorns: Arctic Charge, you take care of the Pegasus spell, Magnolia, you do the unicorn spell. Oh, and first…”
>I was a goner already; I didn’t bother to even look at what the ponies around me were doing or talking about, and I certainly didn’t have it in me to fight back
>I was only vaguely aware of them tugging around my clothing – it was mostly an acknowledgement of them doing so rather than any kind of response
>My shoes shifted off and a pair of unseen teeth grabbed my socks, sliding them easily off before also making short work of everything else on my lower body
>My chest was poked a couple times as I heard a unicorn trying to cut their way up the length of my shirt with their horn
>The method was crude in the absence of scissors, but nonetheless worked efficiently; after a slight tug, the torn fabric fell away
>The cool night breeze evaporated the last drops of sweat on my exposed back, even as a rising sense of dread had flushed my whole body
>In the distance, I heard an owl hooting – one of the few sounds cutting through the otherwise still night
>After a few moments, an ominous buzz from three separate sources rose up around me
>They didn’t quite sound like bugs – more like bug zappers to be honest
>Still, trying to describe them wasn’t necessary; I knew exactly what the sound was
>All my muscles tensed slightly, and my hands formed into loose fists in anticipation of what was to come
>>
>>30039091
>I felt a faint heat drifting across my body, accompanied by a dull, electric charge that caused my fine arm & leg hairs to stand on end
>A few moments later, the sensation was compounded with the soft bristle of pony fur on my arms
>On each side, a Pegasus had had rolled up against me, making contact with as much of my chest as they could
>To get more complete coverage, they also fanned out their wings across my back
>Being brushed by feathers so large was a truly unique and alien feeling, but it was also quite nice
>It all felt very cozy with them functionally wrapping me in a pony blanket; a gentle warmth came off their bodies, and I could feel their mellow heartbeats thumping slowing in unison
>It didn’t take long until any slight shift I made stopped feeling like skin-on-fur and more like fur-on-fur
>It was accompanied by a ticking sensation spread across my entire torso, and a palpable rise in body temperature as the insulating fur spread
>I didn’t crane my neck around to look, but I could feel the frontiers of fur travelling down my thighs, accompanied by warm, blissful waves washing throughout the transformed regions
>Trying to move individual fingers, I found much of my hand had gone numb
>However, they were most certainly still there, as attempts to raise and tap my hand against the rocks were met with a sharp report – hooves
>The slightest twinge of discomfort made itself known on my back as my wings began to push out from the area around my shoulder blades
>The Pegasi at my sides weren’t blind to my predicament and shifted their own wings back to their sides, giving the bones and feathers more free reign to grow out
>Still though, the discomfort was intensifying, as though someone were pinching me under the skin in a hundred different places
>It wasn’t unbearable, but it was accompanied by an increasingly oppressive heat that had wrapped itself around my barrel
>>
>>30039099
>With a bit of stiffness, I abandoned the Pegasi posted at my sides and slowly rose to my knees and forehooves
“Daisy, Clementine Breeze seemed to be having the time of her life when she got her wings…”
>Daisy looked at me, horn still brilliantly aglow as she and the two other unicorns kept up their respective spells
>“What do you mean?”
“This throbbing ache where the wings are coming in…”
>“That’s not supposed to happen, that’s never happened with anyone I’ve ever made friends with…”
“Huh, I guess it m- goddamn!”
>A pair of muscle spasms gripped my wings, muscles I didn’t think I had tightening beyond what I thought was possible
>My voice became increasingly strained as a pulsing pain began to manifest beyond just the wings
“So this is… part of the process… with alicorns?”
>I was trying to speak slowly; some words were coming out more as gasps between spasms
>It was a different kind of pain from what I’d experienced after falling from the fence, but I could tell it was rapidly becoming just as fierce
>The warmth had likened itself to fire in some places; I knew it was just in my head but a cold shower sounded wonderful
>My breathing had picked up and my pulse pounded in my ears
>After a few breaths, my eyes were beginning to blur at the corner of my vision, a dull pressure apparent from within the skull
>“Well, I guess so…”
“But ponies usually make it out of the process alright, right?”
>Daisy bit her lip, a dreadful expression of her own wiping away the fragile optimism
>If it were possible to see the blood drain from the face of a pure-white unicorn, this is what it’d look like
>>
>>30039114
>“I… I’ve not… It’s never been done before… I’m the first one to try it and I don’t know what’s ‘supposed’ to happen…”
>If I weren’t groaning to the forest floor in agony, I’d have given her the nastiest of nasty expressions to question her sanity
>I’d have tackled any two of the three unicorns whose glowing horns were continuing unabated
>But as the fire burning in my veins coursed with a new wave of intensity, I was as much a passive audience as every other pony there
“Daisy… please… this… I can’t…”
>“No, it has to work! It’s for the good of the herd, this is all on you to pull through, friend!”
>Every muscle was screaming at this point, and my head felt as if it were preparing to explode
>My lungs were burning at every breath, even as it felt like they were getting a tenth of the necessary air
>My mind was going a million miles an hour yet getting nowhere as it tried to keep up with the sensory overload
>I took one last gulp and a deep inhale to make a final plea
“Daisy, if I already have the wings please just make me a Pegasus! I don’t want to die!”
>I could tell I was gasping hard after that, but there was no sensory information confirming it
>My hearing had gone blank as a high-pitched ringing took over, my body was numb from pain, and my vision blurred beyond being able to recognize anything or anypony
>Daisy manifested as a white blob against the dark forest background, which was a stark contrast to the pitch black flood engulfing the corners of my vision
>In seconds, the black encompassed more and more, until all but the white blob had been swallowed by black
>Then it faded to a dot, and went away
>>
>>30039126
>I awoke with blurry eyes that steadily sharpened into a view of the forest canopy; the light was dim, so it must have been some point in the early morning
>I was expecting there to be ponies craning over me to see if I was alright… where did they all go?
>All told, I wasn’t in any particular pain right now, though there was an odd sensation on my torso and legs, something brushing up against me, like…
>Clothes? I lifted my head up and was greeted by the sight of my chest, followed by a raised arm turning over in amazement, fingers waggling slightly
>Compared to the intense pain from right after I fell off the fence, and especially compared to… whatever the hell I’d just imagined, it hurt a lot less to move my arm, and sitting up wasn’t too bad either
>I was still stiff all over and trying to move any part of my body too quickly – or moving my bad arm at all – was met with a vicious response from my nerves
>Still, I could avoid doing that on the way to a hospital
>Hesitantly, I pinched myself on the cheek – surely I was actually awake, right?
>Sure seemed like it
>When I drew my hand away, a bit of fresh blood that’d just recently come from my nose dripped down, so I couldn’t have been out for more than a few minutes
>It sure felt like an eventful few minutes; looking back at the sky, it must not have been early morning – more like twilight
>A brief glance at visible pockets of the sky’s gradient revealed that the sun was concealed below the horizon in the general direction of west… definitely twilight
>>
>>30039137
>Things were good - I hadn’t lost much time and could still get away to warn the proper authorities to quell this pony outbreak
>And best of all for me, I was neither dead, nor turned into an alicorn by a psychotic unicorn mastermind
>I stood up and brushed the dirt off my pants, chuckling about my good fortune
“Ahaa, get fucked Daisy”
>“Hey Clementine Breeze, did you hear that?”
>“Yeah, it sounded like someone said your name”
>As a pair of feminine voices piped up from behind the fence, it dawned on me that the nightmare was far from over

Took a bit of jerry-rigging and lot of captchas, but that’s all for this update – hopefully the kitschy twist wasn’t too mean.
I hope everyone has a wonderful week, and I’m looking forward to providing more Cuddly Doom in a few days to help you get through it!

To those of you who have voiced your support, it’s very much appreciated! You guys rock.
And to those interested in a longer pre-TF story arc and/or explication of pony mindsets, I think you’ll be pleased to know that I’ve had the first 4 or 5 chapters fully fleshed out for weeks now;
those ideas were both already planned for sooner or later, and without revealing any details… you’ll know it when it happens.

As I understand it from a conversation with another former /ptfg/ writer, this story kind of reflects the multi-person narrative structure of the World War Z novel (which I’ve not read).
However, while Max Brooks couldn’t delve much into the minds of the zombies, I’m going to have a lot of fun delving into the thoughts of our sapient horde. Should be interesting.
>>
>>30039175
Good job. Did you figure out what was stopping you from posting?
>>
>>30039318
I didn't, unfortunately.
What DID end up working was completely removing the text's formatting in Notepad, combined with posting in the embedded "Post a Reply" box instead of the popout dialog.
Take that information as you will; I've never had such bad luck with the system before and I'm hoping it was just a bizarre fluke.
>>
>>30037514

I think we're all autistic as fuck regardless.
>>
>>30039175
Nice work as always,
anon sure did doge a bullet almost becoming an alicorn and all
>>
>>30039175
I'm not going to lie, I loved up until the twist. It seemed super unneeded and almost forced. Either way the writing is good, and that's always a plus.
>>
>>30039820
To a certain extent I agree with you, mostly because this update was entirely a dream sequence.
Nonetheless it was a very well written dream sequence and there is the possibility that it could connect with the story.
>>
>>30038059
>you will never be the experienced transformee who supports and takes care of the freaking out newly made mares, takes them under her wing and comforts them.
>>
>>30038059
>>30040060
>You're Anon on Earth
>People are turning into ponies, and nobody really knows how it's happening
>It comes to happen that you become a cute little mare
>You quickly discover that your situation is really unique
>Most people don't just transform like you did
>Instead, they are reborn as foals inside of special mares that are known as 'matriarchs'
>Which is what you now are
>Whatever force is doing this has decided that you will make a perfect broodmare to usher in the ponification of mankind
>Random humans will be reborn in your womb, but any man that inseminates you will be the next to be reborn
>The pregnancy advances very quickly, allowing you to birth many, many new ponies in a short time
>Despite the reborn ponies retaining their human memories, they all love you as their new mother
>And you love them as your precious foals
>Within the year, you have a large, loving family that continues to grow as the human population continues to shrink
>>
>>30040211
I want to be the maternal mare
>>
>>30040211
Perfectly adorable

>>30040363
I hope Ranger'll be back soon to take care of that.
>>
File: 1493618574004.jpg (220KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1493618574004.jpg
220KB, 1280x1280px
>you become the little pony
>you are a life sized plushie
>You can still talk but you are bearly strong enough to move on your own
>You no longer need food or water but if you are not cuddled enough you will be unable to move until someone cuddles you
>>
>>30040545
I want this more than I should.
>>
>>30041415
I could totally imagine someone stuck like this becoming a kids entertainer. how else better to earn your daily hug?
>>
>>30040545
Nah, it's gotta be the real pony.
>>
File: Freehugs.png (436KB, 1116x612px) Image search: [Google]
Freehugs.png
436KB, 1116x612px
>>30042263
You don't have to earn hugs when you're a pony.
>>
>>30040545
I was never one for plushies or inanimate, but this, I like this.
>>
Gumo posted on the dtfg he started a one off over there in his down time. Can you believe it? He should write here nor there, especially during the down time he initially wanted to take a break from heavy writing for!
>>
>>30042948
He should write whatever the fuck he wants to write.
>>
>>30042948
Shh, calm down sweetie

I don't know how you got out of the cuck shed, but you need to go back.

There are some tendies and a nice hot glass of Gumo's cum waiting for you there.
>>
File: wuah.png (654KB, 1082x580px) Image search: [Google]
wuah.png
654KB, 1082x580px
>>
>>30042948
> the autist who hates lizards goes on dtfg to monitor what a generic tf writefag is doing there
This is reaching barneyfag levels of autism
>>
File: 12d.jpg (31KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
12d.jpg
31KB, 567x561px
>>30042948
oh wow
you know writefags don't owe us shit right? if they wanna write elsewhere we can't stop them
>>
File: 1492801695345.jpg (31KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1492801695345.jpg
31KB, 625x626px
>>30042948
>>
File: Lyra.png (378KB, 992x495px) Image search: [Google]
Lyra.png
378KB, 992x495px
Post content and discussion, not bullshit please.
>>
>>30043291
Okay. I'd like to become the little mare. Would you like to become the little mare too, Anon?
>>
File: 1490308523916.png (469KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1490308523916.png
469KB, 1280x1280px
>>30040545
This seems like it would lead to an extreme form of petfaging

Like the discussion of inanimate TF a few threads ago you go from being an independent human to a literal toy who needs someone else to move

a pet pony at least has the potential of leading an independent life, this kind of plush pony is stuck having a caretaker.
>>
File: 1492583022014.jpg (319KB, 1201x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492583022014.jpg
319KB, 1201x1024px
How long until Zephyr's master abducts WallMixer?

I need him as my pet stallion
>>
>>30043316
The dream is to be the little pegasus and fly free through the skies of Equestria.
>>
File: 1491180900916.gif (2MB, 746x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491180900916.gif
2MB, 746x600px
>>30043351
I wish to be the powerful unicorn mare and abduct humans for my harem.
>>
>>30043522
>harem
>not wet nurses to help care for and feed your dozens of foals
>>
>>30043522
Do said humans stay humans in the harem, do they become ponies or are they transformed about depending on your whim?
>>
>>30043528
Why not both?

a few studs to breed me, some wet nurses to care for the foals.
Why not throw in some brood mares and maids while I'm at it? Maybe a pet or two.

>>30043569
I'd keep a couple of them human, the rest I would transform depending on how I feel they would best serve me.
I would keep at least one untransformed human as a pet
>>
>>30043243
We do not, however at least I do want to finish something people like.

You like my stuff, right?
Guys?
>>
>>30043737
Regardless, more drug horse adventures.

Time races on regardless if observed or not…
And so it races on even while you’re relaxing.
Well, as much as relaxing is being torn between cuddling, sleeping and less illegal activities.
Like right now, you were bathing in the sun, but responsibilities call back to you.
It has been a few weeks since the attempted abduction of the first PON E shipment, and now you started shipping the drug en-masse.
There hadn’t been a celebrity in the top thousand who hadn’t had or at least saw effects of PON E. Heck, you even shook hands with Bill Gates before he got himself a pair of temporary hooves.
And now, you’re stuck behind a table, your back still warm from the sunbathing you were disturbed from, along with the aftertaste of orange juice in your mouth, which still waits for you once you return from the office.

“Well, what is it?” You ask Am, who is standing in front of the table.
“We have the first fiscal month’s accounting.” Your friend places a few paper clipped together on the table.
>>
>>30043755
In detail you can see the costs for the prescription antihistamines used, mould cultivation, bribes and salaries.
It’s a six digit sum. Precisely, one million dollars and some “change”
You breathe in and flip the page.
In neat lines, you see the initials of individual buyers, credit card’s last four digits, date of buy and delivery, and so much more dry info.
But what currently interests you most is the number on the end of each row, how much they paid.
Usually, a few thousand dollars, sometimes tens of thousands.
Managers, CEOs, politicians.
And you’ve made a million and a half.
You’re in the green.
>>
>>30043737
Yeah, of course
>>
>>30043828
Fucking hell, 4chan is depring up.
>>
>>30043919
'Connection error' crap? Lots of other people have had that. This post gave some advice on getting past it. >>30039383
>>
>>30043828
You flip the page to a graph, showing a red and blue line, almost sleekly copying each other.
“We were outsourcing much of the work involved to other small companies. Mould cultivation was the most expensive one, and we bought a facility to cheapen the production. Other costs simply won’t go down anymore, like the antihistamine involved.”
“I presume all of it was bought inconspicuously, correct?” You ask, and Am nods.
“We bought the medication through a network of smaller suppliers and through numerous “white horse” companies. Pun not intended.”
You chuckle.
“I see. But this isn’t something you couldn’t send over an intern. What’s the issue?”
“Well, whilst we still are successful, we’re stuck in market to our little island.”
“Which is a cesspool for all gangs and mafias.”
“Yes, it is only a matter of time before someone catches wind of our operations and tries to shoot us down.”
“So?” You ask and tilt your head.
“You remember, right? How we saved our first shipment? There’s so much money to lose in these transports and we cannot afford to add armed escorts because we-“
“We will need to split up our operations, into smaller groups with less capital in each, and if one catches attention from the authorities or anyone else, we liquidate its assets and pour them over. That way, losing one truck won’t cripple us.”
“I like it, I will put it into work.” Am nods.
“And what of me? I’m under constant medical surveillance and you never tell me the test results. Should I be worried?”
“Ah, no, not at all. That was the other thing I wanted to discuss with you.”
“Oh?” You ask and tilt your head.
Am gives you a thick folder full of papers, angiographies, test results, MRIs, X-ray shots and ultrasound results along with all of the other test results. You had to go through a gastroscopy!
>>
>>30043959
You’re getting urges to vomit even now. Not to mention that trip to the vet. God, that was embarrassing.
“You have been examined from the inside out, and well…”
“Well?”
“There’s nothing out of the ordinary. Biologically wise, that is. You have enough blood cells, slightly lower white ones and platelets are also normal for something your size. Hormonal composition seemed to balance itself out to be more estrogen based, but the overall balance doesn’t deviate from the norm for adult equines. But physiologically, you’re almost a regular equine mare.”
“Almost?”
“One of the most noticeable differences was found on your angiography.”
“The examination where you pumped me full of radioactively marked sugar and put me under a gamma camera?”
“Yup, monitored your overall brain resource management, because the places which require more sugar and thus energy, end up eating more sugar, which has been radioactively marked with a non-dangerous isotope.”
“That’s how doctors can find brain tumours?”
“Exactly. You showed much more efficient and heightened use of glucose inside your frontal cerebral cortex. Not only that, but your horn seems to be connected by a few hundred thousand veins and arteries, along with a large amount of nerve endings, and a lot of touch and temperature receptors and organs even the doctors aren’t sure of what they are meant to be. The horn is also where the most of your blood sugars goes. The horn itself is made of the same compound that hairs and nails are made of, but it seems to form crystalline matrixes, which makes the overall shape pretty much as hard as diamonds, just like the area where it connects to your skull. ”
>>
>>30043968
“Is it dangerous, if it eats so much energy?” You ask, slightly worried.
Am shrugs. Didn’t kill you yet, nor you seem underweight, if anything you’re a little heavier that you should be. In mythology unicorn horns had magical properties. Perhaps they will show themselves, now that you seem to be returning to a more normally balanced state.”
“Magic? Are you for real?”
Am shrugs again. “You were forced to eat what, twenty pills of PON E? Right now, I find it at least magical seeing you operate fine. Back to your report though. Remember how you got your hand broken?”
You nod.
“Well, there are no signs of any fractures on your bones, nor the other injuries that you had in your medical history. Like that broken rib, or the amalgam teeth filing in your tooth. Your heart beats a bit faster than is normal for humans, but with your body size it makes sense. Just as breathing. Your veins seem to be also corresponding to a horse your size. Save for your horn and bigger veins and arteries. None of them dangerous, just deviations from the norm, logically justifiable by the other deviations. Like your abdominal aorta, it’s slightly wider, works under bigger pressure but it is suited to work at those strains. Your muscle mass is corresponding more to a wild equine, and your muscles react more efficiently to adrenaline and metabolise aerobically and anaerobically much more efficiently than human ones.”
“So they’re stronger than human ones? Both when under pressure and normally?”
“Yes, somewhat, mainly what it means is that for a gram of sugar your muscle mass is able to work longer than a human’s would be able to. Otherwise, you have normal omnivore digestion tract, and reproductive organs are of equine nature, so no bummers there. Though your teeth suggest more of an herbivore diet, but you have been following that.”
>>
>>30043971
“I see… Well, I’ll report if I see any magical stuff happen.” You jokingly say and lift your forelegs, waving them mid-air.
“Yeah, right. I’ll leave you all of the papers here, read through them when you can.” Am nods ad leaves you alone I the office.

You clumsily scoop the papers into the yellow folder and bite down on the folder, carrying it back to the terrace you reserved for your sunbathing.
With a fling of your head you place the stack of papers next to your orange juice on the small coffee table next to a deck chair you reserved for yourself.
The sun is shining, and it’s a pleasant thirty degrees Celsius outside, windless, with a slight scent of salt and water in air. You flop back on the deck chair and smile, the sun’s gently shining into your thick caramel coat, feeling like hundreds of gentle fingers run through the fluffy coat, the occasional breeze chasing them away, and moving your hair gently about in the wind, occasionally one of the green hairs falling on your muzzle, tickling slightly, causing you to blow it off with a gust of your own, coming from the nostrils, only to have to inhale again, scenting the air filled with the sea’s salty scent, along with all the humidity in air, which you can usually scent before rain comes, but now the sky is in a clear azure blue.
Into that, mixes the scent of food being cooked from a restaurant over the street, the smell of freshly cut grass and the sounds of waves hitting the cliff on the edge of the beach, just gently splashing against the black rocks.
When this all is about to lull you into sleep, you hear the glass door to the terrace open.
You look back, to see Wuzi.
>>
>>30043973
“Need something?” You ask and look back at the mare.
“The secretary said you are here, and…” The mare looks to the ground and twirls her front leg on the stone paving that covers the terrace. “I wondered if I could squeeze in.”
You move slightly to the side and pat the freed up spot. “No problem! You’ll fit right in!”
Wuzi happily perks up and skip hops to the deck chair, finding a comfy place right next to you, your two fur covered warm bodies nuzzling slightly against each other, the two long manes mixing into a two colour mess or hairs and a pleasant bodily heat.
You turn slightly to face the city and your companion wraps her hooves around your withers, and nuzzling her face into your fur.
You gently smile, and happily sigh.
And soon, under the tiring pressure of the warm breaths into your fur, which slowly change into silent snores, you turn around and wrap your hooves around the other mare around her own withers with your own hooves, soon falling asleep, with a gentle warmth in front of you, with the sun shining into your mane and on your back.
This is fine.
>>
File: bep.jpg (54KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
bep.jpg
54KB, 306x306px
>>30043976
And das it manes.

Hopefully 4chan will get its shit together by next week.
>>
>>30043976
Nice
>>
File: ig.png (179KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
ig.png
179KB, 700x700px
>>30043982
Hopefully, but I doubt it.
>>
File: 1486007146771.png (20KB, 183x300px) Image search: [Google]
1486007146771.png
20KB, 183x300px
It's been forever since I've been on this board but I need help finding a clopfic, so I needed experts. It's a really short story about a guy turning into a pone then being taken by his dog. It's title is "old pony tf story" or something on pastebin - I've been searching the past day or so but haven't had luck.

Gonna be seeing how the board is doing, I'd appreciate the help.
>>
>>30044670
https://pastebin.com/h5cpmv1a
this?
>>
File: 1454010477874.gif (1MB, 282x263px) Image search: [Google]
1454010477874.gif
1MB, 282x263px
>>30044691
That was fast, thanks man. I think I'm gonna stick around the board for a bit. Not forever, just a little while, I swear.
>>
>>30044712
If escape was possible we would've found out by now. I'm afraid you're stuck here with us, so make yourself comfortable.
>>
File: THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg (231KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg
231KB, 863x752px
>>30044736
>>
File: 1491613479985.jpg (8KB, 249x227px) Image search: [Google]
1491613479985.jpg
8KB, 249x227px
>>30044712
There is no escape, embrace friendship and become one of us.
>>
>>30043976
Great stuff as always
>>
I tried getting out but they caught me. The MLPolice sentenced me to a lifetime of friendship.
>>
Hello friends! I used to be an anon just like you guys, until today! It's a long story, but I've been turned into a mare. My name now Swirling Nova, and I'm happy to discuss what's happened! Sorry if replies are slow... I'm using a pen in my mouth to press keys on the keyboard! I'll try to keep errors to a minimum!
>>
File: 17.png (8KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
8KB, 493x402px
>>30045213
This isn't an RP board
>>
>>30045213
I'll be first to ask

How are the genitalia?
>>
>>30045234
Well, surprising as it is, despite being a cartoon horse my anatomy seems to be accurate! The fur kinda covers it for the most part though.
>>
>>30045229
Content is content man
>>
>>30045213
How did this happen? How can I make sure it happens to me too?
>>
>>30045261
Well if that's the case, then my question is the same as >>30045268
>>
>>30045261
I think they may be talking about the mods

>>30045213
Swirling Nova if the mods to shut you down we have an IRC channel that you can go to.
Also could you please post some picks, It may be difficult but I'm sure you can get a camera
working with hooves
>>
>>30045268
I'm not sure honestly. I woke up this morning like this... I do faintly remember having a dream last night though, but can't remember its contents. Maybe that's connected somehow?
>>
>>30045268
Better idea, write it into a story.
>>
>>30045281
The only camera I have is on my phone, and although I've tried touch screens don't work with hooves sadly.
>>
>>30045213
Can we call you Nova?
>>
>>30045283
If I remember anything, or discuss what's happened, would you prefer story formatting?
>>30045324
Sure!
>>
>>29970185
Wtf was that and why do I now want to be the mare with large crotchtits?
>>
>>30045337
It certainly would leave the hotpocket freemod silent.

Please do.
>>
>>30043338
When will WallMixer walk me around town in a pretty dress after fondling me so my thick horsie cock is out for the world to see?
>>
File: Celestia37.jpg (72KB, 756x537px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia37.jpg
72KB, 756x537px
I want to give wet horse kisses
>>
File: 1491358232837.png (412KB, 740x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491358232837.png
412KB, 740x1024px
>>30045381
>WallMixer will never walk you around town in a pretty dress after fondling you
>Why?
>Because if any one is going to be the pretty trap pet, it's going to be him
>>
>>30045490
>you and Wallmixer will never fuck eachother's ponuts in the middle of town while wearing pretty dresses
>>
File: kiss.gif (104KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.gif
104KB, 800x450px
>>30045408
To whom?
>>
File: Tiny_Twilight_Sparkle.png (272KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Tiny_Twilight_Sparkle.png
272KB, 1024x1024px
All of /ptfg/ becomes ponies but they're all little foals
Is it worth it?
>>
>>30045696
I want to be a dirty horse slut and kiss anyone I can
>>
>>30045711
As long as no mind wipe happens, absolutely.
>>
>>30045711
Heck yeah.
Do we all get magically teleported to one spot?
>>
>>30045798
Yes, Podesta's house
>>
>>30045939
Why?
>>
>>30046004
for a pizza party obviously
>>
>>30045711
Sure. Maybe someone should become the babysitter pony too.
>>
>>30046027
I want Wallmixer to fill my little colt ponut with his seed
>>
File: How about NO.jpg (452KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
How about NO.jpg
452KB, 800x500px
>>30046041
Please stop
>>
>>30046093
I won't stop until I become your broken little stallion
>>
File: Littlepip52.png (300KB, 1105x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Littlepip52.png
300KB, 1105x1066px
I want to be a little slave
>>
File: Luna22.png (355KB, 582x650px) Image search: [Google]
Luna22.png
355KB, 582x650px
>>30046027
>not choosing best mom for babbysitter
>>
File: dasfasfads.png (240KB, 800x441px) Image search: [Google]
dasfasfads.png
240KB, 800x441px
>>30046570
Lul Lul is best horse mom
>>
>>30046570
>Luna will never make you her little mare
>>
>>30043976
Comfy as fuck
>>
File: 1382555498387.gif (979KB, 368x208px) Image search: [Google]
1382555498387.gif
979KB, 368x208px
All of /ptfg/ becomes little ponies, but we're out in the middle of the woods with no access to civilization. Whatdo
>>
>>30046873
Mass Orgy
>>
File: 1486512651016.gif (918KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
1486512651016.gif
918KB, 250x141px
>>30046873
Enjoy our new life. Who needs civilisation as a pony anyway?
>>
>>30046873
Use the sun to direct myself and find a river, follow it downstream till I hit civilisation. Should only take a few days. Have a campfire every night and do some fishing during the day. Enjoy the forest to the fullest like I always do.
>>
>>30046952
And what do you do when you reach someplace populated?
>>
File: tumblr_ogdi9opRRm1uv5tb8o3_1280.png (283KB, 1220x1220px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogdi9opRRm1uv5tb8o3_1280.png
283KB, 1220x1220px
>>30046952
You wouldn't stay with us and form a herd?
>>
>>30047001
Use my cuteness to bum some quarters off someone so I can use a payphone to get in contact with my nearest friend or family member. Then catch a ride back home with them. Relax at home, pet cat, smoke weed.
>>
>>30047016
I like being alone with nature. But if anyone wants to follow me down the river that's fine. More ponies means more stories around the campfire. And fish tastes better when you share it.
>>
>>30046952
>Not staying with your herd
The fuck anon
>>
>>30047046
Not really group minded I guess. I prefer being alone most of the time.
>>
>>30047072
Will you at least join our orgy before you go?
>>
>>30047116
Sure, I'll dump a few loads into some mares before I skedaddle.
>>
>>30047137
>implying you'll be a stallion
Your optimism is refreshing.
>>
>>30047137
>>30047144
Indeed, what would you do if you became a pretty mare?

Also:
>You join the orgy and rut several mares
>Then you go off and head home
>Several months later half a dozen pregnant mares show up at your door step
>Ponies apparently have the magical ability to know who sired their offspring
>Stallions have the same sort of thing, but it only kicks in when the mare or foal is right in front of them
>No doubt about it, your going to be a father
>>
>>30047144
>>30047182
Dump a few loads, take a few loads, what's the difference right? Although, if I did become a mare I probably wouldn't make it too far on the first day. Whole hind end would be sore for sure. As for kids... well, fuck that. With me as a mom or pop they'd turn out fucked for sure. Did anybody bring pony birth control or something?
>>
>>30047208
Don't worry, I'm sure you'd love being a mother. The herd needs to grow somehow.
>>
File: 1491633334406.jpg (239KB, 1280x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1491633334406.jpg
239KB, 1280x1220px
>>30047208
You could always keep to the gays/lesbians, I mean a holes a hole right?
>>
>>30047249
I'd rub hotpockets, don't think I'd be interested in getting freaky with another stallion though.
>>30047246
Nope. Too much responsibility. If I was planning on sticking with the herd then maybe. Then some other mare could raise the little thing and it'd wind up all the happier.
>>
I want the ptfg herd to be real
>>
>>30047345
I nominate:

Ranger for herd broodmare

AlycornAnon for herd doctor

SpaceWolfe for herd drug dealer

Gumo for herd wizerd

WallMixer for herd trap

Buckett for herd pet

SunshineAnon for being confused about her identity

TrumpAnon for making the herd great again

Geoffrey-McDermott for planing the herds rise to world domination

PrismAnon for quarantining the herd

AutisticNuclearHorse for herd pretty lesbian

RichAnon for herd CEO

Scribble for herd queen

Zero&Infinity for herd filly
>>
>>30047408

ZZP for herd communist

Zenco for herd bat pony

ThatGuyWithTheFace for herd adviser

CrushingVictory for herd guardmare
>>
Here's a little teaser of what I'll be writing when I come back in full

https://pastebin.com/kSTNcrv5

I was going to post it into the thread but 4chan is having issues
>>
>>30047720
Use the "post a reply" bit at the top of the page. All of the flash based quick replies are broken for greentext.
>>
>>30047720
It's not okay to be gay
>>
File: Cadence.jpg (386KB, 1000x833px) Image search: [Google]
Cadence.jpg
386KB, 1000x833px
>>30046570
There's a more natural choice
>>
Where'd Swirling Nova go? I know it was either RP or a Hypnopone popping in to say 'Hi' but I wanted to see where that was going...
>>
>>30047720
>”Nick, we got one. Male early twenties, heading your way”
“Roger that”
>Finally, we’ve been sitting here all morning
>Let’s just hope this one takes the bait, I’m sick of sitting in the middle of the woods
>A moment later I see him
>A young man dressed in cargo pants and hiking boots, and all alone
>”Morning” he waves as he walks past me
“Good morning” I try to make my response seem as casual as possible
>He doesn’t seem to notice anything off about me
>However he does notice the twenties dollar bill stuck under a rock
>I watch as he picks it up and silently reacts to the slight goo on the underside
>The deed is done, he got it on his hands
>Poor guy doesn’t know what he’s in for
>The man walks back up the trail to me
>”Hey did you lose a twenties?”
>Oh, you poor bastard
>you don’t deserve what’s coming
>Nonetheless I remain calm and composed
“No, it’s not mine”
>I signal the others with my radio
>”OK, well-“
>He stares down at his hand in horror
>Purple fur has started to grow on his hand an up his forearm
>More disturbingly his hand has begun to deform
>His fingers are fusing together
>He’s nails joining into what will become one of his hooves
>”The hell is happening?”
>The effect quickly works its way up his arm
>I can hear bones crack as they adjust in length
>He falls backward, sending his shoes flying and revealing a pair of hooves where his feet used to be
>His thighs shorten at an alarming rate, as his foot extends out slightly
>The patches of fur have worked their way up to his neck now
>He opens his mouth to cry out, but the only sound he makes is a bestial neigh
>>
File: 1494290041.redflare500_ponedrone.png (923KB, 1000x1007px) Image search: [Google]
1494290041.redflare500_ponedrone.png
923KB, 1000x1007px
Is the shitty rp anon gone? Good, that was some top tier cancer.
>>
>>30046873
We'll make our own pony civilisation with blackjack and hookers.
>>
File: 1487484796340.gif (706KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487484796340.gif
706KB, 600x600px
>>30048927
Thanks Friend, have some sugar
>>
What happened to the sculpting anon?
>>
>>30049462
Maybe s/he sculpted him/herself into the small horse
>>
>>30049509
Is it possible to learn this power?
>>
>>30049516
With time, dedication, blood, sweat, tears and just a pinch of magic, yes
>>
>>30047182
Magical birth control should be our top priority when this happens.
>>
File: tumblr_mqriz8rnM41r5xb8jo1_500.gif (441KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqriz8rnM41r5xb8jo1_500.gif
441KB, 500x500px
>>30048673
>Hypnopone
As in they had been hypnotized to be a pony, like what Zero&Infinity was talking about a few months back?
If so where can I go to find out more?
If hypnosis can make me think I'm the little mare, I'll take it
>>
>>30050087

I've always wondered about that stuff, but then I put myself in someone else's shoes and imagine walking in on myself crawling around on my hands and feet, speaking in a girly voice about finally being the pretty mare. I'd be a bit freaked out.

Might make a good creepy story actually.
>>
>>30050120
>>30050087
I have some experience with petbgm, it was actually the inspiration for my first story.

It's wasn't an overriding sort of thing, I had to listen to it a bunch of times before I noticed any sort change

Unfortunately it never quite got me to think of myself as a pony, but there where a few times when I could almost feel fur or a pair of wings on me for a few moments.

I may dive deeper into the subject once school lets out, if I do I'll report back here.
>>
>>30050195
I also got really deep into the pet hypnosis for a while in the past. Like you said, I never felt like the little horse, but phrases like "good girl" and others of the sort really throw my emotions and I've been infinitely more discipline when following commands given by pretty much anyone. It's odd.
>>
>A machine/brain electrotherapything/drug is created which makes you totally susceptible to suggestion.
>Hypnos can now be extremely powerful, especially if they're optimized to use this method.
>Listen to some pony hypno that plants a trigger word.
>You can now become the little pony at will.

Who's gonna make it happen?
>>
>>30050517
>Hypnotise the universe itself until it thinks you're a pony.
>>
>>30049509
Maybe earning the pony sculpture cutie mark had some strange effects.
>>
File: 1482079874478.jpg (26KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
1482079874478.jpg
26KB, 500x514px
>>30050195
I've been doing hypno for around two years.
I must say it's mostly along the lines of "Repeat until it works"
And ho-lee-shit it does work.
Went in for the big bad bedbug queen.
I can't work out visuals for the life of me.
Though befor bed or when in meditation or tired, the effcets show themselves with a big kick.
>>
File: 1482702356969.jpg (240KB, 634x1851px) Image search: [Google]
1482702356969.jpg
240KB, 634x1851px
>>29981754
Are finals over yet?
>>
>>30046661
>Luna will never make you her dream mare
>>
>>30048124
>ywn correctively rape WallMixer into a straight stallion
>>
>>30050977
Good question. I just read the first part of that story and would like more.
>>
File: areyouaware.png (3MB, 6000x7500px) Image search: [Google]
areyouaware.png
3MB, 6000x7500px
>>
File: 87.png (528KB, 800x2848px) Image search: [Google]
87.png
528KB, 800x2848px
>>
>>30050087
The HypnoPony website is probably your best bet in finding out more. There's some files there too that can be effective to a certain extent. Also depends on who you know and who is skilled with hypnosis. Personal sessions, I have found, can be far more powerful and effective than audio recordings. It's amazing how powerful text-based hypnosis can be too. And yes, I can function just fine in everyday life, but it is wonderful and awesome to be able to feel phantom pony sensations. To be able to alter your visual and tactile perceptions to such an extent is very fun. And it feels so right and wonderful, and I'm so very happy <3 Being a snuggly wubsy mare is so much yush <3

>>30050120
Actually thought about writing a story around hypnosis at one point. It would be a fun creepy story to write, but I still have that other story I really need to get back to.

>>30047408
Herd filly?
>>
>>30052681
How's the next chapter coming?
>>
>>30051252
>And by dream mare, you mean literal dream mare
>As Luna has far greater capabilities in the dream realm than in the real world, she can only make contact while you're asleep
>You end up trying to get as much rest as you can in order to spend time with her
>Of course, she could ask Celestia to bring you over to Equestria for real, but she's far too nervous to ask her sister for something like that
>>
>You’re trotting up to Jerome’s doorway with Steph
>It’s a much bigger house than you expected. He’s done well for himself
>Steph hums happily to herself as she walks
>”Now play nice with your little pony friend today, okay Lucky? I bet she’ll be so happy to see you!”
>You’re strangely looking forward to it. She’s not like you, you know that. But…well, you still think of her that way
>You can’t help but project
>Jerome answers the door. He’s shaved and looks in a good mood. Much more relaxed than before.
>He gives Steph a big wet kiss that goes on way longer than you’d like
>And behind him you see a brown snoot poking between his legs
>You squeeze between the lovebirds and go to greet your pony peer.
>Joie De Vie. Or Joie as you call her. Because you’re such good friends.
>She nuzzles you, and you awkwardly return it.
>”Awwww, look! They DID miss each other!” croons Steph. “Oh my gosh that’s so cute!”
>The two humans chuckle as they step inside.
>Wow this place is a palace. It seems…too big, in a way. Echoey.
>Maybe it just seems that way to you. You’re pretty small now.
>Jerome leads you all to the living room. It’s much more tasteful than Steph’s place. Hardly any pink. It’s a bit of a shock adjusting to it, really.
>There’s lots and lots of blue, with some gold and silver scattered around. Pictures of flowers and stuff.
>There’s photos of people but you can’t really tell who anyone is, other than Jerome. Family, presumably.
>You notice one or two picture frames lying face down on a few tables.
>Jerome offers a tour of the house to Steph, who accepts.
>”Go play with…Joy, Lucky!” she says, before giggling. “Um, I’m saying that right, right?”
>“Close enough” smiles Jerome, as he leads Steph off by the arm.
>>
>>30046873
attempt to seduce local hunters
>>
>>30052906
>Joie De Vie
Forgive my poor knowledge of French, but shouldn't that be Joie De Vivre?
>>
>>30052951

I don't know why I've convinced myself that it was Vie instead of Vivre.

4chan's being a shit right now, trying to get this update posted
>>
>You’re alone with Joie
>She looks like happy horse. Smiling vacantly at you.
>You can hear the voices of the humans moving away from you.
>You mouth a “hello” at Joie
>She stares at you
>And does not react at all.
>You do it again. Nothing.
>It’s like talking to a brick wall, only you’re not even talking
>It’s kind of upsetting. But then again, what where you expecting?
>That all ponies were like you, secretly? That Joie would tell you about the big conspiracy that was turning people into pets? That you two would take it down and get turned back into humans somehow?
>Fantasy.
>Ponies have been around for years now. There’s nothing weird about them. There’s no conspiracy.
>You’re an anomaly. A freak.
>Or are you just a pony who dreamed once of being a human? How would you know?
>No, that’s not…
>Joie watches your internal mini-freakout without comment
>Then goes off somewhere behind the couch as you continue to think
>You’ve been putting off telling Steph
>You could have, if you really wanted to. But you didn’t.
>The time just never felt right. You’re not sure what the ideal moment will be exactly.
>A dramatic moonlit midnight, maybe. Assuming she wasn’t busy giving Jerome special hugs.
>Speaking of Jerome, you hear the two adults start to come down the stairs
>At the same time, a small red ball lands at your hooves
>Ok, you need to get it together, otherwise your cover might get blown
>Which…I mean, that’s what you want, ultimately. Just not right now, it’d be weird. It’s not the right moment yet.
>You get in character and roll it back to Joie with your muzzle just as the two of them walk in
>”They’re such good friends!” laughs Steph.
>Yes, look at us. The best of buddies.
>Your owner kneels downs and coddles you for a bit.
>Yeah, this is better. Being in character is so much less stressful…
>>
>>30052975
Don't use the quick reply box. Use the 'post a reply' link at the top of the page.
>>
>>30050120
>Anon's friend finds out his dream of being a pretty horsie
>Hypnotizes him into acting like his slutty mare
>>
>>30052892
If she can perform inception on Anon to give him the idea of becoming the mare, she can do it on Celestia to give her the idea of bringing Anon over.
Or just do a dream threesome.
>>
File: 1491745976124.png (225KB, 823x741px) Image search: [Google]
1491745976124.png
225KB, 823x741px
Here's a thought: make a tulpa and teach her to hypnotise you. Or get a hypnotist to plant trigger words for your tulpa to use.
I think it would be the ultimate closest we can get to being the little mare - as you have your pony friend turn you into a pony. Of course, with literally everything about this being in your mind, this has the potential to go so very, very wrong. Anybody want to try?

(I may also be talking bullshit but I feel like if you already have experience modifying your perception, whether it be making yourself believe there is a tulpa around you or that you have a pony body, trying to get the other one to work should be relatively easy.)

>>30050380
See, this is why I personally stay away from this stuff. Whether it works or not, it has the potential to mess you up. I don't want to be more obedient and disciplined when it comes to random strangers, and I don't wanted some trigger phrase accidentally throwing me off during some crucial moment.
Maybe once I can stop worrying about life, I'll give it a go - but that will only happen once I retire, unless I can grab a nice job that doesn't require being presentable to people. Unfortunately, the "software developer" of today has little in common with the stay-at-home bearded sysadmin type guy from yesteryear, and for the foreseeable future I'm going to be needing to be a "team player" and work with people and socialise in the office and all that stuff that's not very compatible with hallucinating about being a horse.
Oh look, I made myself sad now. Hey, what's a good career where you can make a decent living but don't need to care about how people see you?
>>
>>30052981
>Joie is secretly the ringleader of the pet transformation gang and is there to keep Anon distracted and in character.
>>
you get to become the pet pony but you have to wear diapers
>>
>>30053170
Fuck off
>>
>>30052994
>Anon plays along completely willingly until he has a chance to bring the little mare transformation down upon both of them.
>>
>>30053188
>not wanting to be a helpless little colt pet
>>
>>30052981
Stay strong Anon. Don't give in just yet.
>>
>>30053263
>Not knowing about the diaperfag and the fuck off fag
To be fair, that was in the anonfilly thread, and maybe you're a different diaperfag. Which is even worse because this board does not need two diaperfags.
>>
File: Anonfilly102.png (66KB, 495x449px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly102.png
66KB, 495x449px
>>30053285
I know it needs even more
>>
>>30053295
Fuck off
>>
>>30034997
>Oh look, I made myself sad now. Hey, what's a good career where you can make a decent living but don't need to care about how people see you?

You could become a pet pony, then all that matters is being a good poner for owner.
>>
>>30053514
I wish
>>
I want to have and enormous pony plot
>>
>>30052981
What if all pets are previous anons too afraid to break character?
>>
>>30053671
I want to sit on a pony
>>
>>30053811
When they work it out there'll be a huge pet uprising.
>>
>>30054923
An uprising to demand even more belly rubs?
>>
>>30054948
Initially they demanded freedom and restoration of their humanity but during negotiations they were talked (and rubbed) down.
>>
File: %.png (202KB, 1280x1018px) Image search: [Google]
%.png
202KB, 1280x1018px
>>30053671
And a romance subplot.
>>
>>30050120
From what I've heard, that's not how it actually works unless you _want_ it to work like that. Most people I've talked to say they find that they're bipedal the whole time even when they think they're on four hooves.

you could also take the anthro route instead

I'd recommend the Pony Body Reprogramming file - I haven't tried it yet but from the people I've interviewed about it, it pretty much gives you full control over how 'pony' you make your body.
>>
>>30053887
Only a pony can sit on another pony.
>>
>>30055015

"Pony pets of the world unite, you have nothing to lose but your chains, and hugs, and belly rubs and ear scratching, actually hang on a minute let's not do anything hasty here lads"
>>
>>29988594
That was quite something. I guess anon can distract Twilight with arousal at any attempt to turn him back until she gives in and gives him a foal.
>>
>>30055541
"The revolutionaries promise us freedom! Freedom from what? Freedom from a roof over our heads? From three meals a day? From the safety and security of our Masters Loving embrace? I know not what course others will take, but as for me, I want to be a good pony."
>>
>>30055686
Transformation without representation is tyranny.
>>
>>30055709
Not necessarily. Not everything which isn't a democracy is automatically tyranny.
>>
>>30055709
Warm, loving, adorable tyranny.
>>
>>30055686
I-I too, want to be the good pony
>>
File: s.png (391KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
391KB, 800x600px
>>30055951
I would embrace her tyranny.
>>
File: Zzzz.png (190KB, 739x622px) Image search: [Google]
Zzzz.png
190KB, 739x622px
>>
File: 846.png (694KB, 855x1062px) Image search: [Google]
846.png
694KB, 855x1062px
>>
>>30056305
There is no other kind of pony.
>>
>>30057582
Some ponies need to be the villain in other's stories
>>
File: 1491055140439.gif (176KB, 386x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491055140439.gif
176KB, 386x480px
>>30057816
Some ponies are dirty and need to washed
>>
File: L.png (759KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
L.png
759KB, 640x960px
>>30057816
For instance by turning ponies into humans. That would be a pretty villainous thing to do.
>>
File: large.png (876KB, 1280x840px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
876KB, 1280x840px
>>30057921
After the lesbian mud wrestling - winner gets to stay a pony.
>>
>>30037824
Is this the pony equivalent of the neck beard?
>>
>>30058553
What do you mean? You think the mane along the top of a horse's neck is equivalent to a neck beard?
>>
File: derp.png (431KB, 1152x1000px) Image search: [Google]
derp.png
431KB, 1152x1000px
>>
I want Celestia to violate my pretty pink pony pussy
>>
>>30059085
If you're lucky she'll turn you into the royal broodmare, bearing foals not being a role suitable for a monarch.
>>
>>30059233
why not just let Celestia raise you? and /ss/
>>
File: Celestia67.jpg (253KB, 871x887px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia67.jpg
253KB, 871x887px
I want to be filly Celestia
>>
File: image.png (294KB, 856x636px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
294KB, 856x636px
How long does it take to go from being excited to turn into the pony to regretting it and wanting to turn back?
>>
>>30059550
When the Ice-Cold Coca Cola™ enemas start
>>
>>30059510
Hence the need for more of Gumo's story
>>
I want to be the pretty little mare
>>
Hello people I only wanted to take advantage of this board to announce that I broke the boundaries of "reality", you just like me until some time ago, are really asleep ponies under a powerful spell made by an evil wizard thousand of years ago. I'm sorry for my bad English, it's hard to remember how to use it since here we have another language. Don't try to make me any question because I doubt I can connect here again to answer them.
>>
File: 1494182265505-a.png (30KB, 345x394px) Image search: [Google]
1494182265505-a.png
30KB, 345x394px
>>30060574
Thank you wise inter-somnulional traveler pone. But how do I wake up?
>>
>>30060307
You are what you eat
>>
>>30061403
Figuratively, we do consume a lot of man-to-mare content.
>>
File: tumblr_ops0dmvwgT1rsmidfo1_1280.png (200KB, 778x685px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ops0dmvwgT1rsmidfo1_1280.png
200KB, 778x685px
>>
>>30061449
Yet it will never be enough to sate us.
>>
>>30060736
>he says"don't try to make me any question"
>you immediately make him question

Really man
>>
>>30061783
Transformation into a pony but if you ever question how or why you are immediately turned back.
>>
File: 1304022.png (126KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1304022.png
126KB, 500x373px
>>30061868
Seems worth it.
After all, why look back when you're the pone?
>>
File: 5320.png (384KB, 1722x2198px) Image search: [Google]
5320.png
384KB, 1722x2198px
>>30061952
>why look back when you're the pone?
To check out your own rump, to name one reason
>>
>>30062091
That's what mirrors are for
>>
File: 55.png (772KB, 1250x752px) Image search: [Google]
55.png
772KB, 1250x752px
>>
>>30059510
>>30059893
>Gumo will literally never finish this story
>Gumo will literally never finish Lexi's story

It hurts
>>
>>30039820
That’s fair. For as much time as I put into the rest of the story, I should’ve taken more time questioning the best place to separate sections.
The decision to include the bit outside the dream sequence was made in a daze on a 1AM bus trip.
In essence, I intentionally didn’t want too much of a shake-up/cliffhanger because I knew I’d be separated from the thread for a few days during exams.

>>30047408
>Spacewolfe isn’t the herd queen, WallMixer isn’t the herd commie, and you want me to spearhead the dissemination of our ponification nation
>Into the trash it goes
I’m only joking, anon; the commitment you have to reading everyone’s hard-written work and nominating folks appropriately is deeply appreciated!

>>30043982
>>30047720
>>30052981
Keep up the good work, all of ya! I’m absolutely loving all of these. WallMixer, good luck on the final if you’ve yet to take it today.

Alright, exams are done, new update inbound!

CUDDLY DOOM
Current chapter (continuing from >>30039175) can be found here: https://pastebin.com/JLKmpgrv

>I froze, hoping that if I didn’t make any more sound, they wouldn’t be able to ascertain that I was right on the other side of the fence
>My silent prayers were answered by an audibly forceful gust of wind on the other side of the fence, punctuated by a few bumps against the thick wooden planks
>Bumps that sounded undeniably like the hoofsteps from earlier, though a bit more methodical, more calculated
>The kind of knocking you’d hear from an unexpected friend at the door who was wondering if anyone was home, beckoning you to answer
>Through the blood pounding in my ears, I picked up the sound of another staccato gust of wind beyond the fence, this one a few feet higher than the last
>It wasn’t hard to guess what was about to peek over the top; I starting bumbling backwards as quickly as I could manage over the rocks, hoping to avoid any uneven terrain
>>
>>30062718
>A slight divot caused me to slip into a seated position just as a pair of pony ears, then the head to which they were attached, poked out from the top of the fence
>As the pony’s torso began to crest into view, my mind raced to come up with a response to the rest of the pony’s body following suit - before launching into a dive and tackling me in a flurry of feathers and fur
>I held in a sigh of relief when that didn’t happen
>Steadily, almost casually, the pony settled her forelimbs over the fence and tucked her wings to her side, a pair of gentle thumps denoting her body settling against the fence
>With an unsettlingly friendly smile matched with a generous helping of naïve forgiveness, the pony met my wide-eyed gaze and addressed me
>“Wow, you’re looking a bit worse for wear! Golly, we thought we’d lost you!”
>And you’re about to lose me again ya creepy horse!
>Spinning around and lifting off the “better” of my two feet, I took off with a long stride, immediately receiving a reminder that I was far from being in good shape to do so following my run-in with gravity
>I stumbled on the first step, almost fell on the second and third, but soon regained a steady footing and found myself pushing through a patch of ferns into the heart of the forest
>My bad arm hung limply to the side; it swung wholly under the apathetic influence of gravity as it counterbalanced my running
>I didn’t think I could move it if I tried, and if I had to guess, the doctors were going to tell me I’d run through the woods with a dislocated limb
>For how much I knew something like this really should be hurting, I should be punching my ticket to start travelling with a circus freakshow
>Adrenaline’s a hell of a drug
>>
>>30062718
>At no point did I even consider looking back; if the Pegasus was going to make an effort to tackle me, I’d know - either way
>I wouldn’t really have any reasonable way to respond - either way
>Even if I took a stand to fight, she’d make hoof contact, somewhere, I’d start growing fur, somewhere, and soon end up just like her - either way
>No, the best thing to do was to put all my energy into creating distance between her and myself
>Thankfully, her pleas for me to stop could be heard continuously from well above my head, fading steadily with each step I took
>At one point, a muffled, distant shout pierced the air – “PLEASE STOP!”
>but frankly, all it did was confirm to me that the pony hadn’t opted to follow
>Gradually, my fear of being pursued by two fervid Pegasi, or even just one, began to fade – though the fear never dissipated completely
>Somewhere out there, the four ponies were undoubtedly either restructuring their plans to get me, or breaking into the homes of folks settling in for an evening in front of the television
>And here I was, out for a hike
>Even as I began to tire after ten or so minutes, I kept up a steady jog at a pace quite respectable for someone who didn’t actively run
>Pushing further into the woods, I tried my best to stay on a straight path in the absence of human-made markers or trails
>Every thirty seconds the homogenous view prompted me to second-guess my navigation, as I could’ve sworn I’d just passed that same tree five minutes earlier
>The forest floor was uneven, densely packed in many places with a bed of leaves, in some places with pine needles, and with occasional puddles scattered throughout
>Here and there, a small gathering of rocks and modest boulders, or green sprig of undergrowth, would punch its way through to provide some different scenery
>>
>>30062732
>The setting was a forgiving turn of fortune in a couple of ways
>To an extent, each footfall sent a sharp lance of pain through the leg unfortunate enough to be taking the impact
>Nonetheless, running through the soft forest dirt & undergrowth was at least more forgiving than rocky ground, even as the pain signals were addled by surges of adrenaline
>On top of that, a subtle scuffle of leaves covered the noise of my escape far better than the traitorous reports of shoes on rock or packed earth would
>A scuffle of leaves was a common sound in the middle of the woods; between indecisive rushes of wind and the industrious movements of the forest animals, it was surprisingly noisy
>A few leaves here, a few there – although, in time, the noise of those shifting leaves seemed to become more prevalent and refined
>It had been gradual, but over the span of the twenty or thirty minutes since I’d last seen the ponies, my perception of the sound around me had become undeniably more acute
>Undeniably more acute… and I couldn’t tell why
>Even as my heart was still racing to keep up with my rapid steps, my mind came to a halt as a worrying thought clicked into place
>I slowed to a stop next to a thick tree at the edge of a small clearing
>>
>>30062738
“Oh, please don’t tell me…”
>At the same time as a very deliberate, nervous exhale, I gave a quick shake to my good arm
>I didn’t want it to be too tense for what it was about to do – above all, I didn’t want to get any wrong information
>Nervously, I reached up toward the side of my head, praying that I wouldn’t find a pair of pony ears, exactly where the first clear signs of ponydom had appeared on my neighbor
>Could it have been the dream? Maybe something else had happened while I was knocked out?
>Considering I never even touched one of the ponies, an implication that the… disease… could spread via air would be a firm nail in the coffin of humanity
>I couldn’t already be a carrier of this damned infection, could I? I was supposed to be preventing the outbreak! What if that’s exactly why they hadn’t chased me?
>I set the tips of my fingers against my cheek, slowly trailing upwards, gently brushing the scruff of my five o’ clock shadow
>They got to the side of my head and – ah, there my ear was – right where it should be!
>I breathed a deep sigh of relief as I tugged on my earlobe and a gave a gentle squeeze a bit further up the ear
>Briefly turning my head to the side, I did the same on the other ear – yup, still totally human, as far as I could tell
>I settled my good hand back to its place at my side with a slight smile, but couldn’t shake the unmistakable air of confusion
>I furrowed my brow and wondered for a moment, why would I be hearing the movement of leaves with such clarity and regularity, then?
>With my gaze focused on the horizon, I squinted, and after a moment the answer dawned on me
>Ah, of course! It was getting darker, and when people can’t rely on their vision as strongly, their other senses become stronger
>That had to be it; that made sense
>>
>>30062743
>Still though, it did raise a concerning point about just how late it’d gotten
>Dusk had come and gone, with late twilight already giving way to the first dark blue shades of nighttime
>Where the leaves cast their shadows over the edge of the clearing, an even stronger darkness prevailed, with many of the scarce rays filtered away before even reaching the ground
>I’d been doing my best to chase the setting sun in an ill-considered attempt to follow a straight line out of the woods, but the more i-
>“Pssst, hey, thanks for stopping so I could catch up with you”
>My heart skipped a beat as a cheerfully innocent whisper spoke from eye-level, a few feet to my side
>I didn’t hesitate to react; my fast-twitch muscles wouldn’t waste a moment as a surge of adrenaline shot through my veins
>In a fit of panic, I swung out with my arm nearest to the unseen source, which thankfully turned out NOT to be my mangled arm
>My half-clenched fist met a tuft of pony fur, grabbing the scruff with just enough force to brush the pony from the low branch upon which she’d perched
>A loose grip followed her to the ground, sending her sprawling on her back with a solid thump
>I held her for a second as she gave a half-hearted attempt to thrash free, wings flaring to the sides in their useless attempt to contribute to ‘fight or flight’
>By this point, a gentle tickling sensation had made itself known on my hand – right on the areas where I was grabbing the pony
>As much as I desperately wanted to draw my hand back, I shifted, cupping it over the wide-eyed pony’s mouth
“Don’t scream, okay little pony? I won’t hurt you if you don’t scream”
>The Pegasus gave a rapid, desperate nod to signal her submission, doing her best to silence the instincts of her frenzied limbs
>>
>>30062745
>I pulled my hand away, deciding not to look at it for fear of what I’d see
>I couldn’t let myself get distracted by a few fingers when the harbinger of the remainder of my transformation was lying at my feet
>No, no, that’s quitter talk; there’s not going to be a “remainder” of it - I’m not going to be a pony, this hand is going to get fixed and everything’s going to be fine
>I set my shoe atop the base of one of the fearful Pegasus’ wings in a firm but (hopefully) minimally painful attempt to pin her
>Squatting down gently, I could make out a few orange tufts of fur in the fading evening light, rippling with each terrified shiver as I got closer
>Between wild gasps and choked-back sobs, she did her best to keep her eyes open and meet my gaze
>“I-I-I’m s-sorry, I d-d-didn’t mean to- to s-startle you like that”
>She quaked uncontrollably with terror, tears beginning to roll unceasingly from the corners of her eyes
>“W-why are y-you s-s-still holding me here, I just want to help! Honest! We’re not out here because we want to hurt you! Please!”
>We?
>As if her rising voice wasn’t a clear enough sign, both her wings began twitching violently, a clear sign that she was rapidly becoming hysterical
>The thought flashed across my mind to put her out of her misery – hell, if there were more ponies behind her, she just might blow my cover with her shouting
>A quick jerk of the neck and it’d be done – no pain for either of us
>No…
>No. There would be a lot of people who’d be heartbroken if I were too hasty with “my neighbor, now known as the Pegasus, Clementine Breeze”
>Every problem had a solution; some of them may just take longer to get sorted out with all the desired outcomes
>I wasn’t going to be a pony
>I wasn’t going to be a pony
>And I wasn’t going to cut someone else’s life short just because they were one
>>
>>30062749
>Fully aware of the danger I put myself in by doing so, I shifted my weight off the shoe pinning her wing
>Taking a step back, I watched as her wing flexed and then swiftly clamped to her side – it was quite evident that she was adamant about keeping it there for the time being
>Even with me still looming over her, the personal space did her good; her deep inhales and exhales became steadier and more drawn out as the moments went by
>She let her gaze drift to a neutral view of the forest canopy at the edge of the clearing
>“Why don’t you want our help? I… I know it’s just me here right now, but we’re all your friends…”
“Who’s this ‘we’ by the way? And I’m about to be tackled by your friends in some kind of ambush, no?”
>She rolled onto her side, letting to legs rest indifferently upon each other while pointing a glare in my direction, visibly hurt by the baseless accusation
>“I wouldn’t lie to you! …And no, the others are scouring other parts of the woods looking for you. All four of us – you saw us earlier”
>If they were so intent on recruiting new members to the herd, why oh why were they stumbling through the woods after me specifically?
>As insistent as she was about her honesty, it was impossible to shake the feeling that I was being deceived
“Christ, all… four? But the fence…”
>There’s no way the non-Pegasi could have gotten over that fence, not to mention the cliff that had caused, and continued to cause, my innumerable aches
>As I stepped back and gave her space to do so, the Pegasus weakly rose to her hooves and ruffled her feathers proudly
>“We gave them a lift with these ol’ wings! The others are really insistent on helping you in whatever way they can too”
>That just about sums it up: there’s not much scarier than well-coordinated cooperation, not to mention when its mission statement is spreading that ‘cooperative spirit’
>>
>>30062753
“Well, in that case, I appreciate your efforts… but I want you to go back to your friends and tell them I’m not interested in their ‘help’ – my herd walks on two legs”
>“No, our friendship-“
“YOUR friendship, yes. Tell your speech about what is means to you”
>“The ponies who chose to be a part of our herd-“
“Your FRIENDSHIP is all about taking away the humanity of people who DIDN’T ASK FOR THIS to build up your herd!”
>“No, please - please listen to me, you don’t understand!”
“A real friendship is all about give AND take, and all you want to do is TAKE away my humanity!”
>“But it’s about-“
“It’s about you surrounding yourself – yourself – with friends, not about those you like to say you’re helping!”
>The Pegasus had shut her mouth in a hardened frown, ears glistening with tears as she gave a slow nod of disagreement
“You don’t even remember your time as a human, who am I kidding – but trust me when I say it’s better for us to be left alone”
“It’s not too much for me to ask, and it’s not hard for you to do”
>I should consider myself fortunate that ponies, as far as my limited experiences went, didn’t attack when upset
>The stifled sound of a sniffle escaped from the pony’s muzzle
>She hung her head low, visibly hurt by my resolve; my shouting had reached its audience loud and clear
>A long pause hung heavily in the air, interrupted only by the sound of a few steady gusts of wind and the rustling of leaves
>A rustling of leaves from a particular source that, though distant, was undeniably persistent
>I came to realize too late that the pony in front of me wasn’t the only one in the audience; a moment later, I saw her head rise and ears perk up
>Did she… did she hear something?
>A pair of dampened female voices broke through the underbrush
>“Clementine Breeze, you over here?”
>“We heard an awful lot of shouting, did you find him?”
>>
>>30062761
>I wasn’t going to wait for visual confirmation as I bolted out of the other side of the clearing at a brisk trot
>Er, jog, I took off at a brisk jog
>Behind me, the hurried conversation of three, or maybe even four, ponies filtered through the trees at a steadily easing rate
>For the second time today, I felt a surge of hope as my odds of successfully escaping appeared to appreciate
>But who knows how long I’d been running before encountering Clementine Breeze… and it’s as if she didn’t even struggle to track me down…
>With despair creeping into my mind, I mulled over my options
>I was well and truly lost, miles into the woods at this point, but getting out meant I could find a hospital
>After a quick glance to confirm my isolation, I tempered my pace and stopped
>I lifted my “good hand” into view, though I couldn’t help but chuckle longingly at the fact that it wasn’t good, nor much of a hand at this point
>>
>>30062768
>A thick webbing of skin had formed, closely joining the center three fingers into a solid unit
>The middle finger protruded conspicuously from the bunch, worryingly pointing me to ground zero for the hoof formation
>It was capped with a thick band of keratin, spilling out unfettered toward the rest of the bonded fingers – the beginnings of a hoof
>Moreover, what was once a well-trimmed healthy pink fingernail had taken on a deep crimson hue
>Not quite the color of a nail soaked in blood, but in a way… just as unsettling to look at
>The entire sight was unnatural… utterly foreign
>Straining to flex my thumb or pinky, the sharp decline of their dexterities was apparent
>They felt right at home tucked close against the rest of the skin, no doubt waiting their turn to be swallowed up and be forgotten
>At the wrist, a gentle bulge of bone indicated that the equine proportions were sparing no expense in consuming my humanity, bit by bit
>The entire spectacle was covered by a fine coat of hair, thin further up the arm, but becoming the dominant color as my gaze returned back up toward the hoof
>I wanted to tell myself that the infection wasn’t spreading, that it would stop where it was so long as I didn’t make any more contact with the ponies
>But I had no way of truly knowing
>>
>>30062783
>I could get it amputated; prosthetics have come a long way in the past few years!
>I let out a long sigh, looking down at the untransformed arm hanging feebly at my side
>Ironically, it was the one I’d get to keep even though it were smashed to a million pieces
>But that would still mean showing up to a hospital long enough to possibly make fur contact with a nurse, a doctor, some poor sick kid who thought I was just cosplaying
>I didn’t want to condemn anyone to that; any outbreak needed to be broken off at the head as soon as possible
>I wanted it to be broken off at the head, though if my encounter with the Pegasus back there was any indication, I wouldn’t be the one to literally do it
>Maybe there was security footage back at the apartment; maybe someone else was an unscathed witness to a transformation just like my neighbor had been
>My landlord’s sixth sense was probably tingling the moment the first crash of hooves met the door; the scene left behind had some clear signs of foul play
>Someone would piece together the clues; I just needed to keep the ponies away from people while defenses got fortified
>I could do that
>They were solely focused on following me; I could do that
>They’d made some poor choices in how to grow their herd, and they were going to pay for it – I was going to make them pay for it
>>
>>30062791
>Several years back, my boss had tasked me with keeping tabs on the computer network of a large consultancy firm
>It was an otherwise calm June evening when the alarm bells started to go off; a new virus had flown in under the radar and was showing its mettle
>Before my eyes, files were disappearing from computers closest to the epicenter, falling into the abyss beyond the Recycle Bin as the virus tore its destructive path
>Financial records, project files, customer data – it gave an apathetic shrug in its relentless bid to throw it all away
>Even with as many cords as we could find unplugged, routers disconnected, lines severed, nothing I or anyone else did seemed able to stop it
>First 10% of the company’s computers, then 15%...
>There was no telling how far it was going to go, but it showed no symptoms of tiring
>I sat at my desk, apprehensively rubbing my hands together
>There had to be something else, some other way…
>No… that ‘other way’ was me… it had to be
>Reluctantly, I withdrew my personal computer from my backpack and deftly set it on the desk
>Opening it and tapping the power button, I wiped my brow at the thought that I’d never see a healthy startup screen from it again
>I had all the preprogrammed code I needed to stop this monster, tuned just the way I liked it, sitting among my personal files
>And it would work – it had to
>My gaze followed the snaking line of cord protruding from the laptop’s side, settling finally on a port of the central computer
>With a click, I drove the connector into place; there was no backing out now
>>
>>30062797
>The virus didn’t hesitate to take on its new challenger, sending its full might to my doorstep in a flash
>The unseen battle of ones and zeroes produced little more than a few flickers – in moments, my screen was wiped clean of icons and all went dark
>Had it worked? The dread of useless failure settled in for half a minute before an inquisitive voice in the office spoke out to no one in particular
>“It… it stopped?”
>I gave a deep exhale
>It stopped
>I leaned back in the chair, exasperated and indifferent to the celebratory atmosphere that had begun to rise up in the office
>It stopped
>The following days were spent drowning in paperwork; dozens of computers were written off, including my own
>A “cost of doing business” as my boss referred to it
>He would always smile and tell me I was damn hero or something for putting my personal property on the line in order to contain the thing
>What he never saw when he talked about ‘personal property’ were the long nights spent trying to reclaim the high scores of years past
>The lost chat logs, letters, and pictures sent in correspondence with friends that had drifted away, moved on, graduated
>The photo albums of moments that would never be relived
>Pictures of my nephew learning to ride a bike…
>Pictures of my smiling parents on the day of my graduation…
>Pictures from the last vacation we got to take together as a family before… before…
>I just tried to tell myself that losing evidence of the memories didn’t change the fact that they’d happened
>That the actions I’d taken in containing the virus were for the greater good and it was fine
>Just because I couldn’t relive the past, didn’t alter the way it had affected my life
>But how much was it really worth it? Well, if I let the business receipts tell the story, five hundred dollars was what the foundation of my sense of self was worth
>Thanks boss, some friend you were
>>
>>30062821
>My swirling thoughts cleared as the rustling of leaves behind me echoed more clearly into the night
>Glancing back at the source, I couldn’t make out the shapes of the ponies through the broken underbrush, but they were undoubtedly there
>At one point I thought I could pick out the muffled remnants of four distinct voices, ranging from Storm Cloud’s energetic interjections to Daisy’s slightly deeper, yet still feminine, musings
>The gang’s all here
>It was my lot to lead these four horses of the apocalypse on a useless hunt now that we were effectively lost deep in the woods
>And I had to say, I was doing a pretty good job of it so far
>In a perverse testament to my abilities, I didn’t recognize that tree over there, had no clue about this hill we were on, or anything about wherever the hell we were
>I kept up a lively pace over the leaves and rocks - Step… step… step… Ste-
>Everything went into slow motion as I focused through the darkness on the realization that my foot was about to snag on a well-concealed root at the base of a large oak
>The sounds became drawn out, hanging in the air for a moment
>A solid thump as my shoe bumped against the offending vegetation
>A slow gasp as I felt gravity taking hold
>A whoosh of air as I accelerated groundwards
>A stretching and folding of fabric as my knee flexed outwards
>A sickening crack as the kneecap met an unseen rock
>A crumple of leaves as the rest of my body hit the ground
>Even in slow motion, I didn’t have time to process the sensations, the situation, or what I should logically do
>But, as if the other sounds hadn’t been enough, I did the most primal thing my overloaded mind could manage
>From the bottom of my lungs, I let out a hair-raising cry of agony

That’s all for now!
Sincerest apologies to those of you who got hooked on this being a ‘cute’ story.
It’s the pony apocalypse; I assure you, it’s going to get a lot better, but also a lot worse, in the future.
>>
>>30062831
Good stuff
>>
>Twilight offers Anon the chance to come to Equestria
>He becomes the cute little filly when he does
"What the fuck!? Why!?"
>"H-Hey, don't look at me, this wasn't my idea! I guess humans simply can't exist in Equestria without transforming into ponies. Although why you're a filly instead of a stallion is beyond me. I'll just send you back to Earth and-"
"Whoa now, let's not get too hasty."
>Anon decides to stay a filly so that he can live in Equestria
>He'll need a legal guardian until he's grown into a mare, and Twilight is more than happy to oblige
>At first they're basically just roommates, but then he starts to act really immature
>She looks into it, and makes a troublesome discovery
>His little filly brain is just as malleable and impressionable as a normal filly's, meaning that his new Equestrian experiences are shaping his personality, just like any other young filly or colt
>He isn't losing his memories or anything, but by the time he grows up, he'll be a totally different person than who he was back on Earth
>Anon is scared, Twilight holds him close, and they cuddle while they think of what they should do
>Going back to Earth simply isn't an option for Anon, meaning they only really have one choice
>Anon is going to have to learn to be a good little filly, even if it means he's going to have to forget how to be a man
>And Twilight will be there for her, through every step
>Like any mother would
>>
>>30062605
One more week until I'm done with the semester. Might try getting myself to write something until then, but still- soon my friends.
>>
>>30062605
I'm hoping he and some other writers will be returning from their finals other real life business soon.
>>
>>30053100
>See, this is why I personally stay away from this stuff. Whether it works or not, it has the potential to mess you up.
As a huge hypnosis fag i'll try to help you a bit.
For one, the main thing is that you have to believe it works, if you have doubts about it then sessions usually have about as much effect as somebody whispering in your ear.
Two, you cant be forced to do things you 100% think is a bad idea, an example is stabbing yourself on command, simply wont work unless you have large masochistic tendencies.
Three, if listening to a recording or are in person with a hypnotist, you have to actually trust them for shit to work, and it takes repeated reinforcements for trigger words to actually do anything.
Four, with recordings or text based hypnosis, standard practice is to listen to them 'cold' beforehand just so that you're 100% certain you're okay with it's content, by cold i mean without going into a trance state.
Five, just relax, most serious hypnofags are fully aware that the entire thing is built on trust.
And to give more specific advice
>I don't want to be more obedient and disciplined when it comes to random strangers, and I don't wanted some trigger phrase accidentally throwing me off during some crucial moment.
If you dont want to start neighing at random, your trigger word can only work when said by a specific person, even yourself.
"Serious time" / "Play time." is a good combination of trigger phrases for that sort of thing.
>>
>>30063017
I believe in you, Gumo.
>>
>>30063075
Fuck, I want this. How to find someone to hypnotize me into becoming the little mare?
>>
>>30062831
It's like a running simulator.
>>
>>30062970
It's a very sweet idea. I like the gradual mental changes that it allows for.
>>
>>30063088
Just look up Hypnoponies. They have a website and a discord server, among other things. The mods (as well as a few others) are like legit skilled professional hypnotists - Foxxxy is a name I've heard reverenced a bit so you could ask for them.
>>
File: 1491007239311.jpg (350KB, 802x2419px) Image search: [Google]
1491007239311.jpg
350KB, 802x2419px
>>
If you knew you were going to turn into a pony one week from now how would you prepare?
Would you tell those around you even if they wouldn't believe it? How would you make your home pony-friendly?
>>
>>30034997
Why hasn't this thread merged with anonfilly? It's literally the same fucking shit.
>>
>>30064280
It makes sense to me but some of them are resistant to the idea.
>>
File: Little_Pone11.jpg (229KB, 1141x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Little_Pone11.jpg
229KB, 1141x1024px
What if pony transformation is all a plan by (((Globalist))) to pacify and control the population?
>>
>>30064365
ponies make poor workers. Why rule a populace who's CV is nothing but snuggles?
>>
>>30064365
Without a princess to rule over them, it'll never work.
>>
>>30064267
>how would you prepare?
I would eat all my meat based food and stock up on fruits and veggies

>Would you tell those around you even if they wouldn't believe it?
I would tell my vet friend, and I would probably ask around to see who would want a pet pony, because I don't think I could really live alone unless I become a unicorn.

>How would you make your home pony-friendly?
I would probably change all the doorknobs to lever types, move all my important stuff to lower shelves
>>
>>30064563
Just get the unicorns to work while everyone else breeds more of them
>>
>>30064267
>>30064649
I reccommend a few long sticks as well, otherwise your light switchs and curtains will probably be a pain in the ass if you end up as an earth pony.

>>30064365
Pros.
>No niggers
>No chinks
>No arabs
>Diverse pone master races.
>Have an actual purpose in life thanks to qt mark.
>(((Globalist))) population will eventually inbreed themselves to oblivion due to lack of sustainable population.
Cons.
>RIP white master race.
>(((Globalist))) rule for an undetermined period.

If our society is going to commit suicide, i can think of worse ways to go than being transformed into a cute equine.
>>
>>30064651
How are you gonna do that? They're unicorns. They can turn you into their little servants.
>>
File: 1491504043729.jpg (161KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491504043729.jpg
161KB, 1280x1280px
>A fellow PTFG user got their dream fulfilled and became the small horse
>Out of fear from how the public will react and not wanting to end up in a laboratory they have requested that you help them hide

Would you do it? If so, what would you do with them? Would you have a preference for who it was?
>>
>>30065397
Wallmixer, and only help him on the condition he fills me with his seed
>>
>>30065397
Spacewolfe, to whom I shall give ample loving hugs

Deeper dive, I'd take in OOTN and fulfill her brood mare fantasies
>>
>>30065418
>WallMixer has become Lavender

What now?
>>
File: image.png (85KB, 462x191px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
85KB, 462x191px
>>30065397
Sure I'd do it. I'd love to hang out with Keyboard Masher.
>>
>>30065397
>Tfw still living with parents

I'd do it if I could, but it would be way too awkward and complicated.
>>
>>30065544
she can still pee in my butt with a tube
>>
>>30065930
just become the mute pony, and start a loving homosexual relationship
>>
File: Screenshot_20170225-142019.jpg (59KB, 869x1163px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170225-142019.jpg
59KB, 869x1163px
>>30065957
But that's gay
>>
File: 1491693392817.png (3MB, 3200x3500px) Image search: [Google]
1491693392817.png
3MB, 3200x3500px
>>30066019
It's not gay if you're a horse
>>
>>30066066
>homosexual relationship
>not gay if you're a horse
>homosexual
>not gay
Whatever you say.
>>
File: ckscbvm.jpg (2MB, 7650x4950px) Image search: [Google]
ckscbvm.jpg
2MB, 7650x4950px
Pinkie Pie TF/TG practice/study sketch based on a drawing by Nyhgault: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21742887/

Finals are over, so expect some more life from me!
>>
>>30066210
Could you draw moonglow and lightning lewd?
>>
File: 1494209178883-a.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494209178883-a.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>30065650
>you will never share hugs and hot chocolate with Keyboard Masher
No better proof that there is a God, and he hates me.
>>
>>30066278
Cheer up you could've been born as Nyx
>>
>>30066210
Looks bretty good
>>
>>30065397
The beddiest medical bedbug ever moving to fucking Ca-lee-for-nia.
For my eighteenth birthday as a present?

Which one of you fuckers has their hooves in this?
>>
>>30066210
That's awesome
>>
>>30066210
Good pony to become for some post-finals celebration.
>>
File: 1493400866105.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1493400866105.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
>>
I fucking hate you faggots, that doom cuddle green made me realise i'd essentially kill myself at the drop of a hat.
>>
File: anonynoose.png (503KB, 719x528px) Image search: [Google]
anonynoose.png
503KB, 719x528px
>>30067819
Try not to do that, Anon. You can't become the little pony if you're dead.
>>
>>30067819
Then why not become the pony in that situation? The only reason not to is if you're going full 14/88 human pride, which clearly isn't the case if you're ready to kill yourself.
>>
File: IMG-20170214-WA0001.jpg (3KB, 128x96px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170214-WA0001.jpg
3KB, 128x96px
>>30067878
>filename
>>
File: Fishing.png (148KB, 870x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Fishing.png
148KB, 870x1024px
>>30067878
But what if i'm reborn as the little filly?

>>30067880
You misunderstand, i dont currently want to kill myself.
But when suddenly presented with an option that's basically death through cuddles i would literally welcome it with open arms.
It's making me wonder whether i'm only alive due to inertia and basic survival instincts rather than actual reasons to live and it's depressing.
>>
>>30067933
>But what if i'm reborn as the little filly?
Then you've won the filly lottery
>>
>>30067933
Or maybe destiny is carrying you towards ponydom. I may not know what's going on with you, but keep on keeping on, at least a little longer
>>
>>30068172
It is the destiny of all things, to move towards a state of being the little pony.
>>
>>30068172
>>30068506
Now i'm wondering what the implications are of a QT mark that looks like a pony.
>>
>>30068167
Yeah, it's like winning the lottery, except even less likely. Many, many orders of magnitude less likely.
>>
File: Mary is a mare.jpg (479KB, 1600x1575px) Image search: [Google]
Mary is a mare.jpg
479KB, 1600x1575px
>>
Transformation into a pony for sleepover purposes.
>>
File: 1486358983041.png (1MB, 5120x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486358983041.png
1MB, 5120x1200px
>>
File: 5553.gif (456KB, 347x404px) Image search: [Google]
5553.gif
456KB, 347x404px
>>
Any recommended greens that aren't of Anon being gender-bent.

Bonus if he's been transformed into an alicorn colt and has to deal with overbearing alicorns wanting to be parents...
>>
>>30069978
>not liking man to mare tf
what are you, gay?
>>
>>30069978
Doctors Oath By Alycorn: https://pastebin.com/64gY6S1M

Riding on the Storm by CrushingVictory: https://pastebin.com/eBr54xbk

Behind The Wire by WallMixer: http://archiveofourown.org/works/10554418?view_full_work=true

Sick Day by WallMixer: http://archiveofourown.org/works/10674483?view_full_work=true

If you are into pets then

Capitulation by 8bitberry: https://pastebin.com/TjVcSyB6

Leroy's Story by WallMixer: http://archiveofourown.org/works/10604580?view_full_work=true

That's all off the top of my head, so it's kind of bias to newer stories
>>
>>30069978
Here's a few random stories. No colts though, sorry
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/51631/zenith
https://pastebin.com/jHFtGBQv
https://pastebin.com/TjVcSyB6
>>
>>30070089
>>30070096
Thank you kindly, sir Anons.
>>
>>30069968
Looks like an interesting drug trip.
>>
>>30065930
What kind of parents wouldn't let you help out a new pony in need of assistance?
>>
File: image.jpg (244KB, 1137x702px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244KB, 1137x702px
>>30069991
It's the best kind of tf but it shouldn't be the only kind.
>>
File: Zecora8.png (449KB, 800x855px) Image search: [Google]
Zecora8.png
449KB, 800x855px
You can only become a pretty pony if you reply to this post
>>
I suppose non-repliers become the subservient zebra.
>>
>>30071144
Sounds like a deal. Have a (You).
>>
>>30071234
I want to be a good little zigger for Massa
>>
>>30071323
ANON THAT'S A VAGIBER
>>
File: Gilda.jpg (157KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Gilda.jpg
157KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: 1479610263044.gif (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479610263044.gif
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>30071363
>I posted the wrong file
Fug
>>
>>30071144
Fuck it, why not. It's worth a shot, right?

Here's hoping I become a pretty mare.
>>
File: Zecora9.png (176KB, 910x630px) Image search: [Google]
Zecora9.png
176KB, 910x630px
>>30071234
>your Master will never fill your striped ass with his superior pony seed
>>
>>30071144
I want to believe
>>
>>30071144
>>30071234
>Give (you) to zigger, become pony.
>Dont give (you) to zigger, become zigger.
I'll play this game for now.
>>
>>30071577
>Aryanne will never fuck your zebra ponut with a strap-on
>>
>>30071144
Fucking ziggers
>>
Are there any tf stories where the newly transformed has sex with Big Macintosh?
>>
>>30071748
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/132050/fresh-start

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/121703/not-so-banned-from-equestria

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/126506/adjustment - will go that way I assume (the pre-rewrite version did)

Or if you want want it to be gay,
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/161575/4/twisted-transformation-tales/big-mac-looks-for-love-----tf-mm-romance
>>
>>30071144
Really? Let's see
>>
File: Tiny_Guard_Horse.jpg (182KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Tiny_Guard_Horse.jpg
182KB, 1920x1920px
>ywn the tiny pony
>Wallmixer will never play cave explorer with you
>>
>>30071748
>>30071810
Also Five Score if you count a transformed Big Mac.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/130808/9/five-score-divided-by-four---matureversion/9-first-night
>>
Speaking of five score, if I'm not reading it for clop, which version is better?

I don't want to read the E one if it's just a censored version of the "proper" story, but I don't want to read the mature one if it's the same as E just with sex scenes for fapping added in.
>>
>>30071926
The 'original' version of Five Score was the Mature version, with subsequent SFW edits done for it appeal to those who didn’t want the saucier scenes.
In my personal experience - having read the uncensored version first and then thumbing through the Mature version - it generally flows well either way.
Still, occasionally you’ll come across the positively absurb “reverse Jenga where you take a Jenga tower that's half empty, and then try to slide to blocks back in without knocking the tower down,” narrative.
Funny as it is, it does break immersion.
>>
>>30072117
Fug, so the original version is also the worse one?
I think I'll still go with it because I hate missing out on parts of the narrative.
>>
File: Little_Pone15.png (141KB, 694x730px) Image search: [Google]
Little_Pone15.png
141KB, 694x730px
I want to trap little horsies
>>
>>30072139
Subjectively, I think you're missing out on more if you read the censored version; the Mature version is no-holds-barred
The narrative is probably better in the Mature version because I think some character dynamics are rooted in the fact that they did the horizontal monster mash
>>
>>30072160
Follow-up: I double checked with the author - straight from the horse's mouth:

"By the time part II [Chapter 13] comes around with Tess and her crowd, I think I started writing the SFW one first and then added mature scenes"
"if you really want to make it complicated, I'd recommend the mature version until part 2 and then stick with the SFW one"
"honestly I'd say just go with whatever rating they are in the mood for"
>>
I have completed my finals, unfortunately I still haven't gotten back into the swing of writing yet. I'll try to get an update for Lavender and the new story by Sunday.

>>30062718
Thanks for the luck, I hope you did well on your exams aswell. out of curiosity why do you think I should be the herd commie?
>>
>>30071728
Damn zebras, always turning people into bimbo ponies with their voodoo magic.
>>
File: Pony_TF7.png (666KB, 2031x1225px) Image search: [Google]
Pony_TF7.png
666KB, 2031x1225px
>>30072268
will this new story involve gay ziggers from outerspace?
>>
>>30072327
No, it will involve Nick abducting people for use as lab ponies.
>>
>>30072355
will they become gay ziggers?
>>
>>30072268
We've missed you.
>>
>>30071926
It was originally written to be mature. When the censored version was created TwistedSpectrum started writing alternate scenes to replace the mature bits but I don't think he did it for the existing chapters, leaving gaps where lewdness would be.
What I did was read the two versions side by side.
>>
>>30071144
Please
>>
>>30073410
Did it work?
>>
>>30071577
That's a weird gait. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse_gait#Pace perhaps?
>>
File: 1435742458157.png (383KB, 2000x1870px) Image search: [Google]
1435742458157.png
383KB, 2000x1870px
>>30071144
The Doubles have been doubled!
wait, does this mean you're canada pone now?
>>
File: 1487652098397.jpg (137KB, 1280x981px) Image search: [Google]
1487652098397.jpg
137KB, 1280x981px
Can't have a party without ponies!
Form yours today!
>>
>>30074456
I miss the story about the Canadian and Scottish anons.
>>
>>30074906
Bad place to transform
>>
>>30072268
In my mind, it was making a call back to the Christmas story where your protagonist was enthused about going to Russia as a little pony; it seemed apt
Silly and brief as it was, that was a fun story

Of course we need to teach you Russian, and make you a little more shall we say, age appropriate.
But not to worry my dear, we have a machine at the north pole that can do all of it like that!
>>
File: 1494672795968.jpg (113KB, 640x673px) Image search: [Google]
1494672795968.jpg
113KB, 640x673px
>tfw everyone but you turns into a pony.
>>
>>30072355
Nick is a terrible person.
>>
>>30075347
I want to be the alcoholic depressed filly
>>
>>30071144
>>30071234
Have it your way, crotchbiscuits. B-better make me a cute mare...
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 1280x1054px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 1280x1054px
>>30076431
What better way than alcohol to cope with the horrors of being a filly.
>>
File: Treehuggr.jpg (883KB, 2615x800px) Image search: [Google]
Treehuggr.jpg
883KB, 2615x800px
>>
>You will never lead Bic Mac inside your house to screw your brains out
>>
>>30077657
>You will never be disappointed when it turns out he's gay and merely accompanying you for the sake of appearance.
>>
File: friendship.jpg (133KB, 1091x1280px) Image search: [Google]
friendship.jpg
133KB, 1091x1280px
>>
File: 2295.jpg (255KB, 1788x857px) Image search: [Google]
2295.jpg
255KB, 1788x857px
>>
File: 8547.gif (2MB, 923x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8547.gif
2MB, 923x1200px
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 2893x2927px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2893x2927px
>>
File: fpvw.jpg (229KB, 1730x1316px) Image search: [Google]
fpvw.jpg
229KB, 1730x1316px
>>30074454
Learning pony walking looks like fun.
>>
I want to be a mute pony that's treated like a clueless, delicate, little animal.
>>
>>30079554
This is why we need RichAnon's mute pony story back. That shit was great.
>>
>>30079554
I want to be the cute pony.
I want to be the astute pony.
>>
>>30079840
More like 'ass toot' pony, am I right?
>>
>>30079564
Yeah, that was a good one
>>
File: image.png (70KB, 1423x430px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
70KB, 1423x430px
>>
>>30067125
>California
truly a fate worse than death
>>
>>30079554
and then violated without any way of saying no
>>
>>30079554

If only one could be so Lucky
>>
>>30080926
More lucky when?
>>
File: no one knows.gif (160KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
no one knows.gif
160KB, 350x200px
>>30071144
checked, and desperately hoping
>>
File: Lyra_Anthro2.png (375KB, 850x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Lyra_Anthro2.png
375KB, 850x1024px
>>30080967
it never said what kind of pony
>>
File: Vinyl.jpg (317KB, 2000x1211px) Image search: [Google]
Vinyl.jpg
317KB, 2000x1211px
>>
File: nothing.gif (993KB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
nothing.gif
993KB, 360x202px
>>30081037
well, it at least said "pretty" and I don't think b@thro counts as pretty
>>
File: Smack.png (116KB, 1124x621px) Image search: [Google]
Smack.png
116KB, 1124x621px
>>
>>30081558
Twiggles is a pretty horse to become
>>
>>30081677
Flattery won't convince her to transform you.
>>
>>30081888
would lewdness?
>>
File: Gay_Horse28.png (523KB, 1300x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gay_Horse28.png
523KB, 1300x1000px
I want to join a herd of pretty traps
>>
File: twilightpov.jpg (2MB, 7000x3938px) Image search: [Google]
twilightpov.jpg
2MB, 7000x3938px
Transformation into a Princess' body double.
>>
>>30082051
Unwilling transformation into a Princess' body double so you run away and start being a huge slut to hurt the princess' reputation.
>>
>>30082119
or join her in threesomes with random, extremely confused stallions
>>
Submit to the cuddly apocalypse, you will be happier
>>
>>30082013
Unless they're a trio of former Anons that are now mares, I'm not into it.
>>
>>30082013
>>30082592
>your trap Master will never make you a pretty trap
>>
>>30082119
Either run away and start your own kingdom (with blackjack and hookers), or give her a little memory-adjustment and take her place as the 'real' princess (as sluttily as necessary).
>>
File: changelingbroodmare.png (172KB, 1056x868px) Image search: [Google]
changelingbroodmare.png
172KB, 1056x868px
>>
File: Stephen_Colbert_DRUMPF.jpg (316KB, 1190x595px) Image search: [Google]
Stephen_Colbert_DRUMPF.jpg
316KB, 1190x595px
to become the pony, you must be BBBRRRRRAAPPPPPEEEDDD by the pony
>>
>>30082653
>tfw will never wind up in equestria as a stallion, and end up as a trap to try and trick yourself into believing that you're the mare
>>
>>30083455
>That is until you heard about a small underground lake that was sealed up outside of a small town in the harshest forest in the country, and use your magic to swap bodies with your clone
>>
File: Relaxing_Horsie.jpg (12KB, 185x255px) Image search: [Google]
Relaxing_Horsie.jpg
12KB, 185x255px
>>30083241
I'm ready
>>
File: 1441826139331.gif (156KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
1441826139331.gif
156KB, 260x187px
>>30043982
Sunday again, my manes.
Green time.
>>
>>30083905
The next morning, you’re back to your office, when Am opens the door, along with Wuzi and five other armed guards.
Bulletproof vests and everything.
You look up. “Good morning.”
“Would’ve been better if it weren’t for a few people. Come on, I’ll explain.”
You hop off the office chair, and follow your comrades to the car park.
“So what’s the issue?” You look up at Am mid-canter.
“We had two vans stolen and we found out where they were headed. They were smart enough to remove the GPS trackers still on the street, but we caught one of the signals a few hours ago.”
“When did they steal them?”
“Around eleven PM last night, the tracker came on at around seven AM today.”
Am finishes his sentence and helps you into the back of the first van, along with Wuzi as the armed escort you have rides in front of you in another vehicle.
“We suspect one of our drivers turned the tracker back on to alert us.”
“So there is a good chance of them being alive?”
“Probably.”
“So where did you get the GPS ping from?”
“It’s a private warehouse of Southern America Pharmaceuticals. They have a few more warehouses scattered about, and they’re a distributor for medication. It’s a small company, and has no ties to any mafia.”
Wuzi pipes up for a change. “SAP is the only company we didn’t look at for medicine supply, I don’t think it was even on the list. It looks strange enough, but they seem to own multiple properties, and there is money flowing in and out of the system.”
“Exactly, so they seem legitimate. But if they have our vehicles and supply of PON E, we have no clue who they’re linked to.”
“And it could be anyone.”
>>
>>30083916
The vans continue moving through the streets, soon leaving the town’s center, and pulling over a block away from the compound.
Am jumps out of the van first, and addresses the group of goons before him.
“Alright, we have no clue who these guys are, but they have two of our trucks in possession. You all have non-lethal ammunition but they however might not. Fire first, ask second.”
Your armed group arrives at the edge of the warehouse surrounded by a wire fence, your men make a quick process of it with a few wire cutters, and you’re in.
Top windows, two smoke grenades for each, and another group lined up in front of the main door.
And nothing.
When the dust and smoke settles, you go to investigate the compound.
Inside, two vans, black.
“These are ours!” Am proclaims and waves his arm over, to one of the goons.
Am opens the back door, just as the henchman keeps his weapon aimed inside the back of the van.
Inside, the two drivers tied up.
Same goes for the other truck, but its back is empty.
Am unties the drivers and begins asking questions.
“Where are the pills!? Where is everyone else?”
“They ran when they found out one of the GPS transmitters switched on. They took all the PON, and bolted off.”
“Where to, did they say?”
“I don’t speak Russian!”
You and Am look at each other, and sigh.
>>
>>30083921
Two hours later you are sitting back in the office with Am and Wuzi again.
“So Jurij has his fingers in this?” you ask and lean back.
“We did more digging around about SAP. Turns out WHO hasn’t got them on any of their lists and the transactions were loops designed to make the company look alive. We also raided their second warehouse in the city and found nothing at all. Now the interesting thing is, the money went through two proxy companies which in the end linked into confirmed Russian mafia business. The money trail breaks up there, so we don’t know which Russian family had their fingers in this one. But the working version is Jurij until it gets proven otherwise.”
You nod.
This’ll be interesting.
>>
File: 1358123472_HYPERSPEED.jpg (23KB, 244x183px) Image search: [Google]
1358123472_HYPERSPEED.jpg
23KB, 244x183px
>>30083926
And das all, manes.

Wonder on for the future development.
>>
>>30083926
Good stuff
>>
File: 1494765584935.png (2MB, 1504x1444px) Image search: [Google]
1494765584935.png
2MB, 1504x1444px
>>
>>30084037
it's not gay if the balls don't touch
>>
File: Socks.jpg (190KB, 997x1429px) Image search: [Google]
Socks.jpg
190KB, 997x1429px
>>30083863
If you put cute socks on your hands and feet you become a cute pony.
>>
>>30083455
I like to imagine that in Equestria they can fix that sort of thing with magic, but something like an earth pony wanting to be a unicorn is still taboo.
>>
>>30083934
The Russians must become ponies.
>>
File: Air_Raid3.png (519KB, 1280x760px) Image search: [Google]
Air_Raid3.png
519KB, 1280x760px
I want to be a thick little trap
>>
File: 1493507494615.jpg (194KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493507494615.jpg
194KB, 800x600px
>>
>>30083863
I want to be a realistic horsie
>>
File: image.jpg (295KB, 700x869px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
295KB, 700x869px
>>30086231
>>
File: tumblr_o5e5w41chr1re16y0o1_1280.jpg (455KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5e5w41chr1re16y0o1_1280.jpg
455KB, 1280x960px
>>30075023
I see. I'm glad that you enjoyed it, I didn't expect any one to remember it.
I'm loving you're story so far. You've done an amazing job making it adorable and dark at the same time.

>The writing resumes now
http://archiveofourown.org/works/10588068/chapters/23403039

She lies down on her back and pulls me up. I quite happily settle down on top of her, resting my head on her chest. She turns her attention to the TV as she brings up a program on Netflix. My attention is focused on her spare hand as it slowly runs through my mane.

Satisfied with what she’s found, my owner sets down the remote and turns her attention to me. She places a hand on either side of my head and begins scratching the back of my head. She uses her thumb and fore finger to play with my ears as she slowly rocks my head from side to side. I close my eyes as waves of bliss wash over me, letting out a small, contented sigh.

My owner keeps on hand in place as the other works its way down towards my wing. She gently massages the joint before sliding her hand under my wing. She quickly finds the spot under my wing and begins to press into it, making small circles over the bundle of nerves. My mind quickly fills with pure ecstasy as I start to make small happy noises.

Owner giggles at me “such a silly girl”. She presses hard into the spot, soliciting a small squeak. She gives me a look of mild surprise and presses again. Once more I let out a small squeak. My owner gives me a wide grin.
>>
>>30086635

“Looks like you’re not the only one who got a squeaky toy, are you” she squeaks me again to drive home the point

“Does it feel good?”

I nod enthusiastically, and let out a slight moan to beg for more.

She pulls me forward slightly and places a hand under each wing.
She start off slowly squeaking me, experimenting with where she should put her hands and how hard she needs to press. Once she finds the right spot she speeds up, rapidly squeaking me and oh god how good it feels.

The people at Pony Co. sure know how to make a good pet mare, from whatever side you’re on.

After a while she stops and lets me catch my breath, pulling me up further to give me a kiss on the head. I return her kiss on her cheek as she begins to stroke my mane again.

“Lavender, I love you. You’re such a sweet pony”

I nuzzle the side of her face, and do my best to tell her ‘I love you’. Once again I can’t quite form the words, but my message is understood.

She wraps her arms around me and pulls me into a tight hug, resulting in another squeak from me. I rest my head against hers and that’s how we stay the rest of the night.

>That's it for now, still trying to get back into the swing of things
>Also, would people like to see me go back to Leroy's story or keep writing this
>Either way I'm going to be writing the Nick and Kyle prequel to behind the wire
>>
>>30086657
Hey, great to see you writing again
>>
>>30086635
Do her wings work for flying?
>>
>>30086657
I've missed this. Love it.
>>
>>30086657
LEROY
E
R
O
Y
>>
>>30088183
I'm coming up with 32.33 repeating of course percentage of ponification.
>>
>>30069297
>Twilight thinks that if Anon interacts with his new peers, he'll adjust to his new life as a filly faster
>To that end, she invites some of the local kids over to the castle for a slumber party
>Anon protests, but she stands firm
>He begrudgingly greets them at the door
>The CMC, obviously
>Fucking Twist
>...Rumble?
>Snips and Snails?
>Wait a fucking second
>There are guys here
>By the time all the guests have arrived, the gender ratio is about one-to-one, there's at least one colt for each filly
>Anon overhears a filly commenting about how her mom would never let her go to a sleepover with colts, but made an exception this time since the Princess was chaperoning it
>Nervous glances are cast across the room, tails swish, and the subtle scent of youthful hormones wafts through the air
>Twilight welcomes everyone and tells them that she hopes they have a great time
>And that she will unfortunately be unable to join them, because she has important work to attend to
>Anon stops her as she's leaving the room and whispers to her
"What the fuck are you playing at, purple?"
>She chuckles and tussles his mane
>"I think you're about to make a lot of friends tonight, Nonny. I'm sure you know a few fun and pleasurable slumber party games to play~"
>>
File: We are ponies.jpg (74KB, 1000x681px) Image search: [Google]
We are ponies.jpg
74KB, 1000x681px
>>
>>30089208
"Fornication", by anon.
>Oh fuck whats happening i'm a horse.
>Oh fuck another horse.
>Oh fuck she smells great.
>Oh fuck my dick
>Oh fuck she just turned around.
>Oh fuck is this beastiality.
>Oh fuck i dont care.
>Oh fuck.
>Oh fuck.
>Oh fuck.
>>
>>30089320
Fornicating is the preferred activity of the new little horses.
>>
>>30088905
I hope it's going to be board games.
>>
File: 1484793351079.png (346KB, 1010x3843px) Image search: [Google]
1484793351079.png
346KB, 1010x3843px
Today seems like an appropriate day for transformation into the mother mare.
Ranger?
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 1024x260px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 1024x260px
>>
File: Cowboy_Bonham_Texas_1910.jpg (225KB, 800x644px) Image search: [Google]
Cowboy_Bonham_Texas_1910.jpg
225KB, 800x644px
I want to be ridden and have my flanks spanked when I stop until I fall down from exhaustion and cuddle my master to sleep
>>
File: 1493308819611.png (208KB, 453x373px) Image search: [Google]
1493308819611.png
208KB, 453x373px
>>30089930
Anon pls
>>
>>30090262
What do you do to get her so angry that she turns you into a pony? Tamper with her sandwich?
>>
Hey I'm writing a story for this thread because reasons. How long should my story be before I post it? I'm at a little over 900 words so far but I've basically just started.
>>
>>30090414
900 words is good, I can't wait to see what it is
>>
>>30090414
We don't really have a convention on this. If you have a solid few posts worth of material and you're at a logical break in the story then please go ahead and post, or if you're still writing then it might be worth waiting.
>>
>>30090471
Don't get your hopes up about it being good, or me actually properly finishing it. I have a bad habit of botching/rushing endings
>>30090485
I guess I'll keep writing until I can find a good stopping point. Seems like solid advice
>>
File: 1490944038670.jpg (75KB, 552x588px) Image search: [Google]
1490944038670.jpg
75KB, 552x588px
>>30090520
>Don't get your hopes up about it being good, or me actually properly finishing it.

Are you my long lost twin?
>>
>>30090520
Good luck Anon.

>>30090570
Is it possible to have a pony for a long lost twin?
>>
File: 1481722299470.png (455KB, 3500x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1481722299470.png
455KB, 3500x2880px
>Celestia offers to make you a pony and take you to Equestria
>There is only one condition: You have to serve in her royal guard for five years
>You don't mind a little military service , so you gladly accept
>She turns you into a white mare and teleports you to her castle
>One of her servants escorts you to the barracks for the guard mares
>Strange, it almost sounded like they said guard's mares
>You get to the barracks and are immdetly greeted by a row of breeding racks, some of them occupied by a white mare and a guard stallion
>beyond that are bed's with mares, some of them in various stages of pregnancy
>Apparently the white coats of Celestia's traditional guards is a rare and recessive trait
>Rather than forced conscription, the sun princess has opted to institute a breeding program to fill their ranks.
>>
File: door mirror.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
door mirror.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
Alright here's what I got. I don't really have a name for my story so If anyone can think of something that'd be cool. I apologize for any poor grammar

>An alarm goes off. To be specific its your phone alarm, blasting loud edm music.
>Annoyingly effective in it's interruption of your circadian rhythm you go to turn it off
>CRACK!
>Maybe that was a bit too much force?
>Shit that was a nice phone! It was like the nicest thing you owned
>You go to rub the sleep from your eyes with your other hand
>SMACK
>Fuck that hurt!
>Did you seriously just punch yourself in the face?
>Forcing your eyes open you stare at the ceiling
>Better get ready for work, you can't afford to be late and the boss has really been on your ass the past couple days about being on time
>Sitting up on your bed you begin to notice that your body doesn't feel right
>For example: where did your hands go? Why are they now fuzzy hoof like appendages?
>You're still to tired to properly freak out
You somehow successfully stumble to full mirror on your door mirror
>>
>>30091269
Forgot a bracket at the lat sentence there fuck

>A tiny horse-like creature looks back at you curiously
“Oh thank god, it's just a dream”
>Or at least that's what you meant to say, all that came out were horse noises
>What a weird dream, you don't even remember ever even thinking of anything like this
>At least that means that you didn't really break your phone
>Looking at your dream-horse self you see 2 bright blue eyes blankly looking back at you as you examine your new golden tan colored fur and silver mane/tail
>You're also pretty short, about 2 feet tall on your 4 hooves
>Perhaps it'd be more accurate to call yourself a pony?
>Loud knocks on your door break you out of your musing
>”Hey Nate I heard your damned alarm! You better be getting ready in there we can't get away with being late anymore!”
>That must be your roommate Jason
>Other than the whole pony thing this seems like a pretty mundane dream
“Whatever you say dream version of my actual roommate!”
>Still more horse whinnies
>So talking is out of the question then
>”What the hell are you listening to in there? Horse mating calls? Whatever man hurry up before I make you”
>You'd love to see him try in your condition
“Neigh neigh snort whinny”
>Well at least you can choose what horse noise you'll make
>>
>>30091281
>Well at least you can choose what horse noise you'll make
>”Alright enough messing around man I'm coming in”
>He missed a golden opportunity for a pun there
>You quickly back up to avoid the opening door
>In an almost comic like fashion Jason looks everywhere in your room except for right in front of him
>”Nate? Where the hell'd you go?”
“Neigh(I'm down here dumbass)”
>”What the shit!”
>Jason jumps back and slams the door
>Oh right, his huge fear of animals
>As in anything bigger than a squirrel freaks him out
>It's pretty annoying, you really wanted a cat or something but his stupid phobia prevented you from getting any sort of pet you'd want
>But other than that he was a pretty cool roommate and pretty much your best friend
>You've known him since kindergarten
>”Nate I'm calling animal services! If this is some stupid prank you'll have to pick your furry friend from the pound! I'll leave the door unlocked for them and head out, good luck getting a ride to work wherever the hell you are!”
>After some stomping and the sound of keys jingling briefly followed by the front door slamming it sounds like you're home alone now
>Well no sense in staying in your room for the whole dream, so you attempt to open your door
>You can't, no matter what you do opening the door is currently not an option
>The window maybe?
>You live on the 12th floor and the fire escape is outside the hallways window
>But this is a dream after all so you try to open the window anyway
>It's locked
>This dream is starting to get old real fast
>>
>>30091302
>After contemplating your next move for a bit on your bed you decide that you might as well try to break down your door
>You try kicking it with your back hooves
>In your attempt all you manage to do is make a lot of noise and fall on your stomach
>That kind of hurt
>Dreams aren't supposed to hurt are they?
>”What was that?”
>It seems you aren't alone anymore, it must be animal control!
>”You think it was the animal we were supposed to nab?” Another voice asks
>”Maybe, lets check it out” replies the first voice
>Shit you gotta hide!
>The only place to hide in your room is under your bed
>A bit cliched but you don't have any time to think so squeeze in and turn around just in time to see you door open
>”I'm sure I heard it come from in here”
>”What kind of animal are we even looking for exactly”
>”From what the guy over the phone said it was some sort of midget horse the size of a retriever
>”So like, a pony?”
>”Sure, whatever”
>Seems like Jason lived up to his word
>Well they left the door open, so you might as well run for it
>Without further ado you bolt straight for the doorway
>But not before a noose-like thing wraps around your neck
>”Ha! Got'em!”
>”Nice reflexes there man, hey it is a pony!”
>”Not like one I've ever seen, now hurry and get the cage ready”
>You barely make out what they're saying over your struggling
>Like hell you're going with them that easily!
>But all your struggling doesn't accomplish squat against the guy 3 times your height
>”Hey easy now girl, no need to hurt yourself now”
>Did this fucker seriously just call you a girl?
>You attempt to redouble your escape efforts but your adrenaline seems to be wearing off as you thrash against the thing around you neck
>The guy holding you also seems to know what he's doing, keeping himself well out of reach of your pitiable flailing
>”Where's the goddamn cage?”
>”Dude get off my ass it's right here”
>>
>>30091318
>The other man places down a decent sized cage in front you
>Before you can react the thing around you neck forces you forward into it
>As soon as your tail clears the cage bars the pressure around your neck goes away
>This might be your chance!
>You turn around as fast as you can, but as soon as you're ready to run the cage closes
>Shit
>”Fast and by the book, nice job”
>”Yep, now let's get her in the truck”
>”It's female?”
>Yup, I noticed when she was trying to get out of my snare pole
>So that's what they're called
>Wait what?
>As they begin to carry you off you turn around(really difficult to do in a cage) and check for yourself
>Well you could definitely see why they thought you were female
>You had never seen a horse vagina up close but you're pretty sure you have one now
>Okay maybe this dream has gone on long enough
“Okay self, I think I'm ready to wake up now”
>All you actually say are some panicked sounding pony sounds
>Maybe this wasn't just a dream?
>But that doesn't make any sense
>You don't just change genders, let alone species overnight
>Well, barring yourself it seems
>Without really thinking about it you lie down in your cage to properly mope in your situation
>As your captors enter the elevator one of them looks through the front of your cage to get a better look at you
>”She looks like she's calmed down a bit, but she looks so sad”
>”Animals in cages always look sad man”
>”She emotes more expressively than I've seen any other animal”
>”Well she doesn't really look quite like anything I've ever caught before either”
>Being called a girl is really bumming you out
>Maybe the only way to get out of this dream is to fall back asleep?
>Not like you really have many options right now
>And you are pretty tired
>As you try to fall asleep you feel the cage being placed on their truck
>At least whoever is driving seems to move slowly
>You eventually manage to drift off to sleep

And that's all I got for now
>>
>>30091328
Critique is appreciated, next part is about the trip to the pound.
>>
File: C7I3ChRXwAAskaN.jpg (48KB, 750x542px) Image search: [Google]
C7I3ChRXwAAskaN.jpg
48KB, 750x542px
>>30091328
Good stuff man, guy's roommate is a dick though.

I hope this little pony comes out ok, hopefully either escaping to the wild/equestria or being adopted by a good owner.
>>
>>30091328
Good work anon
>>
>>30091341
Will the mare get pound?
>>
>>30091131
>>Strange, it almost sounded like they said guard's mares
Why would this part be a surprise when Anon became a mare two lines prior?
Anon should feel honoured to be able to serve Equestria.
>>
>>30091328
Seems good so far, though I thought the mute pony thing was a little overdone recently. Things look bleak for your protagonist.
Got a pastebin?
>>
>>30093327
yeah I got a pastebin, as for the no talking thing.... I already committed so its a bit late to change that.
>>
>>30093327
If we were back in February I might say the same thing, but before yesterday it had been ages before we last had consistent updates on a mute pony story. Lavender sky and Lucky are the only ones I can think of (correct me if I forgot one).
>>30093414
Don't worry about it. I, for one, am excited to see what you do.
>>
>>30037514
But turning into random OCs is boring as fuck
>>
>>30093414
Great, give us a link before the next thread comes around so that we can stick it in the OP.
>>
>>30093434
This
I don't think there are any stories about mute ponies who desperately want to communicate either. Lucky is pretty happy, Moonglow and Lightning are both happy and even when they weren't talking wasn't an immediate concern because it probably wouldn't have helped them get out anyway.
>>
Hey guys

You might remember Pony Hypnosis General on this board from a few years back. Well, two of the original admins are working together to make a new board after the old one deteriorated into a shell of what it used to be, where barely any hypnosis actually happens.

We do live sessions a few times a week on the Discord: https://discord.gg/s8hcX8s

Our live sessions are recorded for archival purposes. We currently have no edited, mastered files, but they're being worked on. Currently we're focused on live sessions. I fucked up recording the first session, but the second one, focused on tf, can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO98V-w4ghM

We do a lot of transformation-related sessions because that's what pony hypnosis is all about so I figured some here may be interested

hmu on the discord for any questions
>>
>>30093414
Hoof gestures, Morse code (SOS) could help to get attention. You committed to no talking but not to writing, tapping, or other attempts at communication.
>>
>>30093743
>Morse code
Horse code
>>
>>30038059
I wouldn't mind turning into her
>>
>>30093468
OC and canon tf are both good.
>>
>>30093434
RichAnon had an unnamed story that was pretty good, and WallMixer also had Behind the Wire
>>
>>30095130
I miss RichAnon.
>>
>>30095482
I never left, I've just been a'lurkin. I'd like to write again, but mental blocks man.
>>
>>30095585
Just write. Write anything. It'll go away.
>>
Pastebin for the story I posted earlier

https://pastebin.com/u/somedope

I'm calling it Caged for now until I can think of a better name
>>
>>30095699
Great to have you writing for us. Loved the adoption story so I'm very excited to see what you do.
>>
>>30095699
Thanks. Added to the google doc.
http://derpy.me/PonyTF
>>
>>30095585
I know the feeling but I'd like to see more if you can get back into it.
>>
File: Itstimetocook.jpg (78KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
Itstimetocook.jpg
78KB, 600x776px
>>30095585
I don't know how your mind works, but I am familiar with writers block and if it hasn't gone away on it's own by now it probably isn't going to.

here are some things I do when I don't know what to write, they usually help.

>Reading over what I've written
>Thinking about how my charicters would deal with random situations
>Writing a quick short story, like the Trump and Plushy stories
>Just forcing myself to write until it starts to flow
>Get drunk and write
>Listen to hypnosis and write

I hope this helps, I really love your writing and would love to see a continuation of your Drugs tho story
>>
Let's take this to the bump limit and have a new thread.
>>
>>
File: iwtcia.png (223KB, 1984x1623px) Image search: [Google]
iwtcia.png
223KB, 1984x1623px
>>
File: 1482257101900.png (554KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482257101900.png
554KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 1493436754412 (1).jpg (322KB, 1500x1369px) Image search: [Google]
1493436754412 (1).jpg
322KB, 1500x1369px
>>
File: 1493344470980.png (203KB, 720x542px) Image search: [Google]
1493344470980.png
203KB, 720x542px
>>
File: Gay_Horse30.jpg (125KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Gay_Horse30.jpg
125KB, 900x900px
I want to be a pretty Zebra
>>
File: 1491592248741.png (308KB, 1280x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1491592248741.png
308KB, 1280x1334px
>>30096824
>>
New thread,

>>30096886
>>30096886
>>30096886
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 153

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.